The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 82: Alan Returns.

How convenient was it that Chris and Wade made plans to go out tonight for some bonding time? The only bonding I wanted involved some rope and a willing Master.

I laughed to myself. I’d have to bring that up with Chris later. Right now I had to get ready. When Alan called this afternoon to see if I’d be interested in getting together again tonight I’d acted completely surprised by his call. Of course, I expected it since I had been the one who’d told him to call me! Hey, if I managed to pull all this off maybe I could look into acting as a career?

Which reminded me, I never did create a schedule of classes for spring semester. I was re-enrolled, but that was as far as I’d gotten. I should get on that tomorrow.

When the doorbell rang I hurried down the hall, pausing to check my reflection in the foyer mirror. My blond hair had grown out to the point that it really looked like brown hair with the tips done. It was time for a touch-up. Tomorrow I should see to that. I had to stop making more work for myself! I straightened the collar on my shirt, then turned and opened the door.

“Alan! I’m so glad you called. Come in.”

He hesitated on the doorstep.

I looked him over. Hiking boots, baggy khakis, tight T-shirt. What was it, a uniform? He’d been dressing like that for about ten years. He did look good though.

I blinked hard. No thoughts like that. Alan was hot; there was no denying it. But he was here for a reason. I had to stay focused on the reason I’d started talking to him again: revenge. And no amount of good looks or charm was going to keep me from making him feel the way he’d made me feel.

“Aren’t you coming in?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Alan smiled uneasily. “I just didn’t expect to be back here so soon. It’s been years. Now it’s two days in a row, y’know?”

“I know exactly what you mean,” I replied. “Come into the den.”

Alan settled on the couch and crossed his left ankle over his right knee.

I sat in the chair and grinned. “Can I get you a drink, Needledick?”

Would it really be this easy? Would his trigger work flawlessly, sending him back into a state of relaxation without his knowledge?

Alan seemed to be having trouble focusing.

Of course it wouldn’t work the first time. That would be too easy. Why does it always work for Chris? What does he do that I don’t?

“Relax, Needledick. Breathe in and out, Needledick. Let your mind go, Needledick. Just llisten to my voice, Needledick.”

And finally Alan’s eyes drifted shut.

“Alan, can you hear me? You will find it very easy to answer my questions.”

“Uh-huhhhh.” He sounded like he was mumbling in his sleep.

“Alan, from now on whenever I call you Needledick you will immediately return to a place of deeper relaxation than the last time I called you Needledick. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Great. Did anything out of the ordinary happen to you today, Alan?”

There was a pause. “No.”

“Alan, remember you must tell the complete truth to me whenever I ask you a question. You are unable to lie to me. You will find that anything you say to me is the absolute truth. Now, did anything happen to you today?”

A longer pause. “No.”

Damn him and his out of control ego about the size of his prick! Even hypnotized he wouldn’t admit that he wasn’t as big as he bragged. Two could play at this game.

“Alan, tomorrow morning when you awaken you will find that your cock has become half the size it once was. No matter how much you examine it you will discover that it is half the size in length, width, and girth that you remember it being. Understand?”

“Uhhhhhhhh.”

“Alan, repeat the words after me. And remember anything you say to me must be the absolute truth. You can’t say anything that isn’t honest when you talk to me. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Repeat after me, Alan. My cock...”

“My cock...”

“Is now...”

“Is now...”

“Half the size it was.”

“Half the size it was.” A frown set on his face.

“Say it again, Alan, altogether.”

“My cock is now half the size it was.”

“Great! Alan, you will not understand why your cock has suddenly shrank so much in size, but you fill find that nothing you do will cause it to grow back. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You’ve always maintained this cocky attitude of yours based on your conception of your large dick. You don’t have that large dick anymore, Alan. In fact, your dick will continue to grow smaller until your attitude changes!” I couldn’t help but laugh. I was dying to see how he’d react to all of this. I hadn’t really planned to take so much off, but he hadn’t even been affected by an inch!

“Alan, tomorrow afternoon you will find that you want to see me again after work. You will call me to set something up. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“What will you do?”

“Call you to see you.”

“Remember, from now on each time I call you Needledick you will become more relaxed than the last time.”

I glanced at the clock. I’d better wrap this up and get rid of Alan. I didn’t know what time to expect Chris and Wade and I really didn’t want to have to explain any of this. Chris hadn’t really mentioned Alan and neither had I.

“Before I wake you up, Alan, answer this: were we ever really friends?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Then how the hell could you treat me like that? You knew how I felt about you!” I snapped.

“You were nice and safe. You had a crush on me. I liked it.”

“So you took advantage of my feelings?”

“No. I had a girlfriend.”

“You had a LOT of girlfriends, Alan.”

“Uh-huh.”

“So what was I? Something to play with? You never had any interest in guys, did you?”

“Uh-huh.”

I stopped. “What?”

“Uh-huh.”

I rolled my eyes. “What does ‘uh-huh’ mean? Were you dating guys, too?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You’re bi?”

“Uh-huh.”

Son of a bitch. I always thought he had just led me on because I was the devoted gay pal. Turns out he was perfectly willing to play with boys. Just not me. I hated him so much I couldn’t stand it. This was going to be much easier than I thought.

I took a deep breath, then spoke through gritted teeth. “Tomorrow you’ll call and ask to come back here. You have no choice. You must call and ask to come back here. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“1...2...3.”

Alan shook himself fully awake.

“I’m sorry you can’t stay, Alan. But we’ll do it again soon. I didn’t expect to hear from you today and I already had these plans. You understand.”

“Huh? Yeah, I understand.”

I walked toward the front door. He followed.

“Give me a call. We’ll set something up.”

“I will.”

He stepped outside and I shut the door. I had to think about this.

To be continued in Part 83...

Christopher & Craig

Part 83: Hot In Here.

“Craig, aren’t you dressed yet?” I called up the stairs.

“I’ll be down in a minute!”

I sighed. Why on earth had I decided to throw a dinner party in my home on a Friday evening? I could’ve simply locked myself in the bedroom with Craig and had hot sex all night.

Maybe I could cancel. It’s not like this evening was going according to plan. Already Wade threw me a curveball by telling me he and Andrew were going out together instead of staying to eat. So it was only going to be Mike, Nick, Crag and myself.

The doorbell rang.

“That’s Andrew,” Wade called from upstairs. “Chris, can you get that please?”

“Ye-es!” I sing-songed. Of the many things Wade and I had discussed over dinner last night, one thing was very clear: he had a strong interest in Andrew. So, I had to find a way to balance Andrew’s desire to be different with Wade’s desire for Andrew.

What was I worried about? With the threatening letters, the disappearance of Donald Sullivan—whose BMW was still parked in the barn, and the current personality switch Leatherman and Bootboy were experiencing, not to mention Detective Mitch Devlin’s supposed sojourn to a mental institution, this was really not that big a deal.

I opened the door.

Whether or not it was Andrew was not immediately clear. It was obvious he’d raided an army surplus store. Dressed in his military boots, with camouflage pants tucked into the tops, paired with an olive T-shirt and that new flattop haircut of his, I wasn’t certain Andrew Brooks still existed at all.

“Wade’s still getting ready. Why don’t we have a seat in the den and talk?”

Andrew nodded curtly and strode into the den.

Before I was even seated I said, “Shine your shoes.”

Andrew sat, awaiting instructions.

“Private Brooks, can you hear me?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Tomorrow you will buy a new pair of shoes. They will be a completely different style than what you have purchased so far. You will bring them here tomorrow. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Good. Tonight you will behave in a manner befitting a soldier. You will be polite and respectful of Wade and show him a good time. Do you have any questions?”

“No, sir!”

“Good. 1...2...3.”

Andrew looked up at me.

“So what have you got planned for tonight?”

“Dinner and a movie, sir.”

I grinned. This military persona he had created was becoming more and more complex. “No need to be so formal, Andrew. You may call me Christopher.”

“Thank you,” he said.

Wade swept into the room dressed in blue jeans and one of my white tuxedo shirts. His dark hair was neatly parted.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Do you mind?” he asked hopefully.

I shrugged. “You look good.”

A grin spread across his freckled face. Then he saw Andrew.

I got the feeling he didn’t know what to say about Andrew’s outfit.

I clasped my hands together. “Well, have a good time, you two. I should really go check on dinner.” As I walked past Wade he pulled me into a hug.

“Thanks for the shirt,” he whispered.

“You’re welcome. Go have some fun.”

“Why’s he look like that?”

I held up my hands. “Are we all still on for the Club tomorrow night?”

Wade nodded.

“Good. Why don’t we all meet here?”

Andrew stepped forward. “Sounds good. We should go. Don’t want to be late.” He offered Wade his arm.

Wade shrugged at me and took it, walking to the door.

I genuinely hoped he had a good time tonight. I had had an incredible amount of fun hanging out with him last night. Wade was one of the good things that hypnotism had brought into my life.

Craig bounded down the stairs and struck a pose in the doorway.

And Craig was the other. He looked great in black slacks and a black button-down shirt—my shirt. And his hair was freshly blond. Was it too late to cancel and head upstairs?

And why was everybody pillaging my closet tonight?

I wrapped him in my arms and kissed him. “I like your hair.”

“I knew you would.”

I looked over his shoulder into the foyer mirror. My own dark blonde hair was getting a little long on top, but I still looked presentable. Some might say rakish even.

I rolled my eyes at my reflection. Who was I kidding?

“I should finish setting the table,” Craig said.

I released him from my embrace and waited around for Mike and Nick to arrive. I don’t know why, but something about this dinner party made me nervous. It could be the fact that the notes all seem to concern my relationship with Mike. It could also be that I really don’t know that I trust Nick. In any event tonight should be interesting.

Mike was grinning when I opened the door. He was dressed up in black slacks, a white shirt and blue tie. The tie really brought out his eyes. Next to him stood Nick, looking more casual in khakis and a spandex T-shirt with a button-down shirt open over it.

Mike immediately slipped off his dress shoes upon entering and stood in his socked feet.

Nick noticed and seemed unsure what to make of it.

I forced a smile. “Mike always makes himself at home when he’s here.”

“Oh.” Nick’s tone seemed wary.

I ushered them into the rarely used formal living room and poured a round of drinks. I had been saving this particular bottle of wine for a special occasion. I wasn’t sure how special tonight was, but something told me I was going to need a little wine to get through it.

I was just pouring a glass for Craig when he entered.

“I see our guests have arrived,” he announced breathlessly, taking the wine from me and downing a gulp.

“Was that the phone?” I asked.

“Yes. Yes, it was. Nothing important.” He downed more wine and refilled his glass.

“Mm-hm.”

Craig’s smile was a bit too wide as he joined me on the loveseat. Nick and Mike sat opposite us on the couch.

“So, Mike, are you set for another show tomorrow night?”

“Yes, sir.” He nodded proudly.

Nick perked up. “Why do you call him ‘sir’?”

I glanced at Craig.

He laughed. “Oh, that’s just Mike’s way of teasing Chris. He’s always saying that Chris should lighten up with the questions.”

I forced a weak sounding chuckle.

Craig peered at Nick’s shirt. “Is that spandex?”

Nick looked down. “Yes.”

“I’ve never really liked wearing spandex.” Craig sipped his wine. “It’s so tight against your skin. I’m afraid I like my clothes to cover a little more. You know those little bike shorts that everybody seems to wear to workout? They leave nothing to the imagination. An old friend of mine used to say he wore baggy pants to give himself plenty of room down there. Spandex is like a second skin.”

I was staring at Craig. What was he rambling about?

“And I’ll shut up now,” Craig said before emptying his glass.

Nick’s forehead was glistening. “Would you mind if I washed up?”

“Of course not. The bathroom is right down the hall. It’s easiest if you go through the den.”

“Excuse me.” Nick jumped up and raced to the bathroom.

“So,” I said again. “Mike, it’s been a few days. What’s new?”

He shrugged. “Not much.”

This wasn’t going to get me anywhere. “Queer Pizza Boy.”

Mike’s body seemed to release all tension. He sank into the couch.

I turned to Craig. “Would you go and keep an eye out for Nick?”

He shrugged.

Mike got to his feet.

I rolled my eyes. “Not you, Mike. Sit.”

He did.

Craig patted my shoulder and left the room.

“Mike, did you end things with Stephanie?”

“Yes, sir.”

“How did she take the news?”

“She was very unhappy with me. She screamed and cried and called me a worthless faggot.”

I was nodding. “What did you do?”

“I left.”

“What happened after you left?”

“In my car I had to jerk off. I needed cum real bad.”

“Have you needed cum since?”

“No, sir.”

“Good. I’m very proud of you, Mike. You’re a good boy.” I watched him breathe. This evening was shaping up to be incredibly dull. And I had a reputation for throwing great parties. What the hell. Time to pull out the parlor tricks. “Mike, to keep this dinner party interesting tonight you’re going to find that every time someone calls your name it will feel warmer in here. The temperature will inexplicably rise each time you hear someone call your name. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“This will continue until you next cum. Until you cum any time someone calls you by name it will feel warmer to you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. 1...2...3.”

Mike sat up straighter.

“Nick seems to be taking his time, Mike.”

I watched him carefully. No reaction. Perhaps it would take a few times for him to really notice.

I topped off my wine. “Would you care for more, Mike?”

He held out his glass. “Yes, thank you.”

Craig rejoined us. “I think we should move into the dining room for salad.”

As we walked to the dining room Nick joined us in the hall. His face looked a bit flushed. Maybe it was a reaction to the wine?

“Mike,” I said, “why don’t you sit opposite me, and Nick opposite Craig?”

Mike headed to the foot of the table. He tugged lightly at his collar.

That was all I was waiting for: visible confirmation that he was feeling warmer. This was going to be more fun than I’d first thought.

Craig had set a beautiful table, with fresh flowers and candles in the center. He served salad and conversation turned to the mundane. We discussed the weather, several of the newer movies, and a few current events. By the time we were finishing dessert and nursing coffee we had exhausted everything even remotely suitable for dinner party conversation.

“Nick, Mike often mentions your position as a research assistant. Are you working on something terribly interesting?” I smiled, watching Mike pulling on his tie.

“I don’t know how interesting it is to other people, but I like it,” Nick said.

Mike was still fidgeting.

“That’s a good idea, Mike. Loosen your tie. We’re an informal bunch.”

He smiled gratefully and pulled off his tie, unbuttoning his top button.

“I work with one of my professors. His class is my favorite.”

“Really? Which one? Craig is signed up to return to class for spring semester.”

Nick turned to Craig. “You should take Psychology and Gender with Damien Edwards. It’s an amazing class.”

“What’s so amazing?” That didn’t come out right. It was possible I’d had one glass of wine too many. “I mean, what do you study in the class?”

Nick seemed to puff up a bit. “Take this week’s class. We were looking at what Damien calls the subtleties of unspoken language. Like how through facial expressions, tone of voice, inflection, and gestures we can say one thing but mean something else.”

I smiled. Like when I call Mike by name and really mean to see just how hot I can make him feel in here? “This does sound fascinating, doesn’t it, Mike?”

He was wiping the back of his neck with his hand. “Huh? Oh, yeah.” He nodded vigorously.

“And what do you do as a research assistant?” Craig asked Nick.

Nick shrugged. “I help Damien with his research. He’s interested in the differences in the genders and how they communicate.”

“So you what? Do paperwork? That kind of stuff?”

Nick shrugged. “I guess. Damien and I discuss a lot.”

“Then he talks his research through with you?” I asked, suddenly interested.

“Yes.”

That was interesting. Why would a professor on a research study discuss his findings with a student? Either Nick was a super-genius in the field of Psychology and Gender—which seemed unlikely—or I was missing something.

I glanced at Mike. He was fanning himself with his hand.

“Mike, are you okay?”

“It’s warm in here,” he replied.

“Really? I was comfortable. Nick, is it too warm in here? Why didn’t you speak up earlier, Mike?”

He took a deep breath.

Nick shrugged. “Feels okay to me.”

“Mike, maybe you should roll up your sleeves? Or just take your shirt off. I’m assuming you’re wearing an undershirt, of course.” I grinned.

Craig lowered his eyebrows. He looked at me carefully. Then he turned to Mike, who was pushing the sleeves of his dress shirt up to his elbows. “Mike, you don’t have to take your shirt off. Tonight was dinner. Tomorrow you strip.”

“You don’t think it’s some sort of allergic reaction, do you? Perhaps there was something in the food, Mike?”

He swallowed hard. His upper lip was beginning to sweat.

“Have a drink, Mike. Craig, get Mike some water.”

Craig disappeared into the kitchen.

I walked around the table and placed a hand on his damp forehead. “Mike, you’re burning up!”

Nick looked concerned. “Do you feel sick, Mike?”

Mike seemed to catch his breath. Nick calling his name not only heated him up, it aroused him.

“Nick, do you think you can see Mike home safely?”

He nodded. “He was fine before we got here. I don’t know what happened.”

“Mike, will you be okay at home tonight?”

Craig returned with a glass of ice water. “Here you go, Mike.”

Mike grasped the glass and drank quickly.

“Slow down, Mike. Don’t gulp.”

He set the empty glass down and tore at the buttons on his shirt.

I held out my hand in mock confusion. “Maybe we should call it a night.”

“I think so,” Nick agreed.

“Why don’t you go start the car and I’ll help Mike outside?”

Nick got to his feet. “Oh, keys. Mike?”

Mike fished in his pocket and thrust the keys at Nick.

Craig walked Nick to the front door.

As soon as they were out of earshot I bent over by Mike’s ear and whispered, “Cum!”

His body shook violently. Then he sagged back against the chair and drew ragged breaths.

“You’ll be okay now,” I said.

He smiled weakly, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. “Will you be at my show?”

“Of course.” I helped him to his feet. His shirt was drenched with sweat.

Once he was in the car Nick drove off into the night.

Craig stood watching me, arms akimbo. “You did something to him while I went to keep watch, didn’t you?”

A car engine started. Lights came up on the street and a car sped off in the dark.

I bit my lip.

“It has to be a coincidence,” Craig said.

Somehow that didn’t reassure me.

To be continued in Part 84...