The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig Part 11

Reconditioning.

“My shoes are tight.”

Slave sat on the couch, awaiting my instructions. He was already looking more like Craig and less like Slave. It was time to begin.

“For Craig no time has passed while Slave has been serving me. But the police are going to want to know where you’ve been. So you need a story.”

I constructed an elaborate backstory explaining why Craig Matthews had disappeared for almost a month. It made him sound a little flaky, having left town without a word to anybody, but the police would buy it. And after rehearsing it several times, Craig knew it perfectly. These were now his memories of the last month.

I led him upstairs to the guest room where I stored Craig’s clothes, and had him dress in khakis and a sweater. Then it was back to the den. Craig resumed his place on the sofa and I knelt before him, gingerly lifting each socked foot, caressing it, and slipping it into a brown loafer. I was consumed momentarily by sadness.

But there was no time for that. In fact, if this worked, I wouldn’t have to undo any of Slave’s training. I just needed a way to give Craig back control of his body. Temporarily. And how to do it had hit me during lunch with Leatherman’s recruit.

“Slave, it’s time to learn your new lessons. And this is going to be the most ambitious project we’ve tried yet. For weeks we worked together to make you a pliable, subservient, suggestible subject. But you had to be willing to go the extra mile. And you were. So to reward you for your good behavior and obedience I allowed you to become a fully servile, completely controlled 24/7 live-in slave.”

“Slave,” he repeated.

“Yes. Yes, that’s right. Good boy. You like being my slave. And you want to continue being my slave, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master!”

“But you need to go out into the world as Craig today. So I want you to picture yourself at the top of a staircase. Can you see the stairs?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. You are walking down the stairs. Down, down, down. As you go down each step you feel more and more relaxed, more at peace. When you reach the bottom of the stairs you will see two doors. Do you see them?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. There is writing on the two doors. As you look at the first door you can see that it is open. And there is one word written on it. Do you see that door?”

He reached out his hands as though he could feel the door in front of him. “Yes, sir.”

“Good. What word is written on it? Can you make it out? It says SLAVE.”

“Slave,” he repeated.

“When that door is open you will be completely free to be a slave. All of the memories you have from our sessions, all the suggestions I have given you, all the commands you’ve followed and acts you’ve performed are part of slave. All the control I have over your body, all of the fun I have with you, controlling your movements, your thoughts, even turning you into my pet, rules your body when this door is open. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“All of the time that has passed since you moved in here with me is also a part of slave. You like living here, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master!”

“Do you want to leave here? You can. This is your one and only chance, my pet. I can end slave’s existence forever if that is what you want.” I didn’t want that at all, but if Craig no longer chose to be a slave, I would respect that. “You may answer the question, slave. Do you want to resume the life you left behind?”

“No, Master. I want to be your slave. How may I serve you?”

My joy was mixed with a little relief. “Slave, there is a second door beside the first one. This one is currently locked. Try to turn the handle. You can’t open it.”

He reached his right hand out and turned an imaginary doorknob.

“The lettering on this door spells Craig Matthews. All of Craig Matthews’ memories—his name, the sound of his voice, his thoughts, his feelings, all of the things that make up Craig are in that room. As long as that door remains closed all of Craig will be locked inside. You will not have access to Craig until I give you the key to unlock that door. Do you know who Craig Matthews is, boy?”

“No, sir.”

“Craig is still the mildly curious, sweet college boy he was, completely unchanged and unaffected. Slave, however, is a completely willing hypnoslut, a horny boytoy whole sole purpose in life is to please his master. Every action, every movement, every thought is only of serving his master. Do you understand about Slave?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I want you to close the door that reads Slave.”

I watched as he reached in front of him and pulled a door that only he could see shut.

“What is your name?”

The blank look on his face tensed. “I-I am... I—”

“Your name?”

“I...don’t...know.”

“Good boy. Relax. I want you to turn to the door that says Craig Matthews. I have given you the key to open the door. Reach out and unlock it.”

“Yes, sir.” He turned his hand in the air.

“Push open the door.”

He did.

“Good boy. What is your name?”

“Craig Matthews.”

“And what do you do?”

“I’m a student at SUNY.”

I smiled. It had worked. Now there was just one more thing we need to deal with. As much fun as it would be to take him down this far each time I decided to allow Craig to resume control of the body, it just wasn’t practical.

But there was something I should do first. After all, he was still slave when I asked the first time. “Craig, I will ask you one last time. Do you want to be my slave? Or would you rather never return here? You must answer the question honestly.”

“I want to be a slave, sir.”

From here on out life would be different. “Craig, I am going to give you a psychic switch which will allow you to open the doors at the bottom of the stairs.” I stopped. He had screwed up his face. “Boy, you look confused. Is there a problem?”

“I don’t understand, sir.”

“Oh. Well, let me simplify it for you. From this moment on whenever you are wearing shoes on your feet you will be Craig Matthews. The door bearing his name will unlock and you will have no memory of my commands. Do you understand so far?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Okay. When you are not wearing shoes, only white socks, the door to Craig will lock shut and Slave will control the body. Do you understand that?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. Shoes on—Craig. Shoes off—Slave. Say it and know it is true.”

“Shoes on—Craig. Shoes off—Slave,” he repeated.

“That’s my good boy. As for all of the other instructions you’ve been given, they still hold for Slave. You will be my puppet, my pet, my slave whenever you are not wearing shoes. And, as always, when I say My shoes are tight you will return to this state. Do you understand these instructions?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. When I count 3 you will be completely awake, happy, healthy, and all of the commands will have taken effect. You will remember the story I have created explaining Craig’s disappearance, and believe it as fact. 1...Craig has resumed control of the body. 2...You feel comfortable and happy. 3.”

He opened his eyes. Would everything have taken effect as I planned?

To be continued in Part 12...

Christopher & Craig Part 12:

Shoes vs. Socks.

I watched Craig with interest from my seat opposite the couch. He actually didn’t look like my slave at all anymore. He blinked several times and stood to stretch.

“How do you feel?”

“Great! Christopher, I don’t know what you do, but I always feel terrific when you’re done.”

“That’s good to hear, Craig. But I really think you should have straightened out the mess with the police before coming here to visit me.”

He looked at me for what seemed like an hour, but was probably only seconds. What was going on in his mind right now? There were bound to be moments where he noticed gaps in his memories. Would he suspect what had happened?

That was ridiculous. Craig believed we had only tried a few relaxation techniques.

“I honestly felt bad about leaving town the way I did without telling anybody. Especially you.” He smiled. “I wanted to make sure you weren’t mad at me.”

I sighed with relief. “I’m not mad at you, Craig. I’m delighted you’re okay. But can I ask you a favor? Would you just take off your shoes?”

“My shoes?” he repeated.

“Yes.”

Craig shrugged. “Okay.” He sat down on the couch and shoved his thumbs in the heels of his loafers, slipping them off... ~ ~ ~

...I looked up. “Master, can I get you anything?”

Master smiled. “Get over here and unzip my pants, slave.”

I scrambled off the couch.

“Crawl to me!”

I did.

“Now open my pants with your teeth, boy!”

I grabbed the jeans with my teeth and fumbled to get the button open. Then I pulled down and out to drag the zipper open.

My Master’s rod was sticking straight up, tenting his boxers.

“Suck me off, slave. And don’t spill a drop.”

I worked my tongue around until his cock popped out through the fly, then I took him in my mouth and gave the best blowjob I knew how to give. My Master kept one hand on the back of my head and he shoved my face into him as his cock erupted.

My mouth filled with his cum and I swallowed greedily, licking him clean.

“You have pleased me, slave. This worked better than I expected. Now go to the couch and put on your shoes.”

“Master, may I please not wear shoes?”

“I will allow you to take them off later, slave. Don’t disobey me.”

I crawled slowly to the couch, not wanting my Master to be mad at me. I sat on it, and slipped my white socks into a pair of brown loafers...

...my mouth tasted funny. And my tongue felt sore. Christopher was grinning at me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” he asked innocently.

“You’re grinning at me. I just thought...nevermind.”

“I’m sorry, I won’t grin at you anymore. I thought we liked each other, Craig.”

“We do.” I laughed. “I’m just being silly I guess.”

“Are you going to take off your shoes?”

It couldn’t hurt anything. I jammed my thumbs in the heels and slipped off the loafers...

...my Master was watching me.

“Slave, I would like to see you out of those clothes.”

I jumped to my feet and scrambled to strip off my sweater and khakis. I stood in my briefs and socks.

Master walked over and slowly dragged my briefs down my thighs. My cock stood ready. He stroked it.

“It’s time to make sure Craig is impotent while he’s in charge of the body today. Your penis is going limp, slave. As you hear my words you know that they are true. All the stiffness is leaving your cock. You will find that no matter what you do you cannot make it hard. Do you feel it softening?”

I looked down. My penis was already at half-mast. “Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. As it continues to soften you know that not even Viagra could make you erect. Only your Master can.”

My penis was hanging limply against my left leg.

“I own your cock, slave. It is mine now and always. And being mine, only I control it. I tell you when to cum and when not to. I will tell you when to have an erection. And when not to. Understand, boy?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. This will hold whether you are slave or Craig. Repeat.”

“Slave or Craig.”

“What?” I asked.

“Master owns my cock.”

“Good boy! 1...2...3.” Master walked over to me and cupped his hand under my cock and balls. “That’s a good slave. Pleasing your master without pleasing yourself.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“You may dress now.”

I hurriedly pulled up my tighty-whiteys, then dressed in my khakis and sweater.

“Shoes, too, slave.”

I tried not to look disappointed as I slipped my white socks into the loafers...

...“Craig, you seem distracted today. Is something bothering you?”

What was going on? He had only asked me to take off my shoes. It wasn’t unreasonable. I should stop zoning out and pay attention! No reason to upset him over something silly. I was still hoping Christopher would be willing to see me, even though I’d left without a word. “Maybe I am a little distracted, Christopher.”

“It’s not a problem if you’d like to go to the police station and get that missing person thing fixed. We can try again some other time.”

“No! I guess I could really use some relaxation. Can there be another time?”

“Of course.”

“I’m glad. I thought you might have given up on me.”

“Craig, I think we have a chance at something very special here. I won’t give that up without some work.”

I don’t know what made me do it, but I leaned over to him and kissed him. When I backed away he looked surprised. I could feel my face growing hot like it does when I’m embarrassed. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.”

“That’s fine, Craig. You can do that whenever. In fact, maybe one of these days you’ll do more?”

“When can we see each other?”

“Why don’t we wait until the rest of the world knows you’re alive?”

I shrugged. “Good idea.”

“My shoes are tight. Craig, there’s one thing I forgot. Whenever you leave my house you must keep your shoes on. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Say it.”

“I must keep my shoes on.”

“That’s right. You must have my permission. We can’t have slave running around out in the world unsupervised. Now, when can you have an erection?”

“When you say.”

“And when can you take off your shoes?”

“When you say.”

“Good boy. 1...2...3.”

I rubbed my eyes. “I should probably take care of that so we can get together.”

“Call me when you’re ready.” Christopher stood and walked me to the door.

“I will. Goodbye, Christopher.”

“Goodbye, Craig.” ~ ~ ~

I sagged against the inside of the door. Hopefully this wouldn’t take long. I was going to miss having slave around.

The phone began to ring. There was no way it could be Craig. the car had just left the driveway.

I answered the extension in the kitchen.

“Hi. This is Mitch Driver.”

“Mitch! Hi. I didn’t expect to hear from you so soon. Why don’t you drive over here now? We can work out a few details, or set up a schedule.”

“Okay.”

“Great. I’ll see you shortly.” I hung up the phone. If I have to be at loose ends waiting for Craig’s return, I might as well occupy my time.

To be continued in Part 13...