The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chronicles of Craig

Author’s note: Many thanks to Lexington_125 for his valuable advice, without whom writing this story would have been a shot in the dark. I welcome all constructive feedback @ . Please enjoy my first story, which is for adults only, etc, etc.

Chapter 1 — In-Flight Services

“Welcome aboard first class. May I see your boarding pass? Mister…Craig? And Mister Basil. I’ll show you to your seat. My name is Lisa and I’ll be your flight attendant on this trip.

“Pleased to meet you, Lisa. By the way, is that regulation uniform you’re wearing?”

“Yes. Why do you ask?”

“The collar just seems a little unusual.”

“Oh, you’re right, sir. I’ll fix that right away.”

“What is her name, may I ask? She’s quite lovely.”

“That’s Odette.”

“Will she be servicing first class?”

“No sir, but you can bring all your requests to me.”

“That’s a shame.”

* * *

23 year old Odette had barely started her shift but felt like she needed a shower. She drew the curtain shut as she entered the service area. Lisa, her 28 year old senior colleague, was taking a break.

“Someone wants his fifth cup of ‘stimulating coffee’.” explained Odette, grabbing a mug. “I’m not sure if it’s the caffeine doing the stimulating. What’s up with the shirt?”

Lisa looked down onto her chest. Her top was buttoned down, exposing her generous cleavage. “It’s, um, this is how it’s supposed to be?” She wasn’t leaning against the wall anymore, perplexed by the state of her uniform.

“You sure? It sounded almost like you made that up.” questioned Odette.

Whatever doubt was apparent in Lisa’s tone was now gone. “Yes, I’m sure. You should follow regulation too.” ordered Lisa as her eyes glazed over.

”Uh, no, it should be buttoned all the way up.”

“Are we going to have a problem, Odette?”

“Okay, whatever.” replied Odette, wondering why her boss was being unusually stern as she stopped to pop her top two buttons open. Come to think of it, she couldn’t remember ever not dressing this way to work anyway.

Lisa’s expression softened. “Anyone give you trouble yet?” she asked.

“Besides the pinching and the disgusting come-ons?” moaned Odette. Her company placed an unusually high demand on physical appearance for flight attendants. Most of her colleagues were part time models in some form or other.

“I’ve been in the business for ten years. It’s the same anywhere.”

Odette sighed. “We book more creeps hoping for a free fondle than any other airline. It’s in the statistics. You don’t know what it’s like down in coach.”

The call tone beeped, and the “First class” light above lit up.

“I’ll get back to you on that. There’s this guy up there with no first name, gives me the creeps.”

* * *

Lisa forced the best smile she could manage as she approached the strange men in row three. The man in seat 3B wore an immaculate suit. He looked European, about his late thirties but had unusually grey hair near his temples. His friend in 3A was similarly dressed, though he was a bald black man. Both had the same unnerving feature – their eyes seemed far older than they appeared to be, yet ageless.

The man in 3B looked up at Lisa.

“Hello Mister Craig, how may I serve you?” said Lisa, trying her best to maintain contact with those bottomless blue eyes.

“Yes, my friend Basil here is getting a cold. Would you mind showing us your selection of covers?” he was always friendly. Likeable, almost.

Lisa glanced at the black man sitting on the far left. “I’m afraid we only have the one design.” apologised Lisa.

“Very well, let’s have a look at that.” said Craig.

Lisa climbed back down to storage and removed a blanket from a cabinet. When she returned the look on Craig’s face suggested she had failed miserably at this simple task.

“Is there a problem with the blanket, sir?” asked Lisa, not wanting to hear the reply.

“No, it’s really quite lovely. It’s just that this isn’t the standard we expected in first class.” said Craig.

“How do you mean, sir?” asked Lisa.

“Well, we were hoping for the self-warming kind. Would you have any of those?”

“No sir, the plane isn’t built for electric blankets.” justified Lisa.

“You misunderstand. My friend Basil would like the warm body of a flight attendant to soothe his chills. They are self-heated aren’t they?”

Lisa couldn’t see a way to disagree with this. “Yes sir, I don’t know why I hadn’t thought of that. We certainly do come with built-in heating. Shall I perform this task for Mister Basil?”

The black man spoke up from his window seat. “Oh, I wouldn’t want to impose on your duties. Who will tend to the rest of the cabin if you’re occupied with one customer? said Basil.

“Good thinking, sir. I will gather any available warm bod—… flight attendants and be back shortly.” promised Lisa.

Basil waited till Lisa was out of earshot to speak to his friend. “Why didn’t you stop her? This is highly unwise, Craig. What if someone notices?”

“We’re all alone in the air, Basil. What’s the point of living forever if you can’t live on the edge?” said Craig.

“Even you would have a change of heart if things got out of hand and you were shot and thrown overboard.” nagged Basil. He hacked up a phlegmy cough. “Maybe I’ll have them break out the chicken soup too.”

“If you’re referring to the incident with the pirates, I can scarcely be held responsible.” shrugged Craig.

* * *

Lisa gathered three attendants from the quieter parts of the plane and lined them up on the aisle for Basil to inspect.

He was quick to choose. “I’ll take her, thank you.” said Basil, pointing at the cute Korean.

She greeted Basil as the others shuffled away. “Great choice, sir. My small, soft body will work perfectly as your blanket.” She stepped awkwardly over Craig’s legs and climbed onto Basil and curled up in his lap.

“My name is Kim Il-suk, but you can call me Suki.” she said, looking up at him with her shiny brown eyes.

Elsewhere in the darkened cabin, people were either asleep or oblivious towards Basil’s special treatment.

Basil put his arms around and squeezed the little Korean girl, who didn’t look a day over 18. “Charmed. I’m Basil. Go to sleep now, my friend and I need to discuss a private matter.”

Peace fell on Suki’s innocent face and her eyes drifted shut as she lay her head on Basil’s shoulder.

“Where were we?” asked Basil.

Craig unlocked the screen on his tablet. “Right, sections three, four and six of the Initiative are on schedule. We have the military and broadcast networks on standy.”

“I’d thought those plans were decades away from completion.”

“Aye, our early political machinations have allowed them to quietly pass through governments unchallenged. Basil my friend, take heed. Things are accelerating at a fleeting pace now, much quicker than any of us anticipated. By this time next year, we will no longer have to hide in the shadows.”

“For that you deserve my, no, our utmost gratitude. I will however miss our games.” said Basil.

“Likewise, but I intend to end it with a bang. My next masterpiece will be a sight to behold.”

Suddenly, Basil felt something from Suki. “Wait, is she…? I can feel her—“

“Harvesting Xin? Yes. I bound the attendants as we came onboard.

“Good thinking. She isn’t fully cooked yet, though.”

Basil placed his palm over Suki’s forehead, as if taking her temperature. “Yes, her Xin is paltry. It usually takes them a few hours to harvest, longer on night flights.

“Craig, I’m famished. Perhaps I’ll just eat her now.” said Basil.

“You always did have a soft spot for Orientals. But you need your strength. Not to worry, I can expedite the harvest.”

* * *

“Yes Mister Craig, what do you need all of us here for? asked Lisa as she turned off the call button. She was particularly annoyed that he’d requested her to summon the entire cabin crew into first class.

“Yes, I would like to purchase some souvenirs from this flight.” said Craig, eliciting frustrated hisses and moans from the dozen or so flight attendants standing around Lisa.

“Are you senile, Craig?” whispered Basil.

“I’m just going to toy with them for a bit before using my powers.” replied Craig.

“Alright, have you made a selection from the menu?” asked Lisa.

“Yes I’d like to buy the uniforms of the cabin crew, if you would be so kind.”

“I’m afraid the uniforms are not on the menu, sir, and we’re required by regulation to wear them at all times.” explained Lisa, her blood about to boil over from having to humour the outrageous request.

Craig decided he’d had enough. “Lisa dear, do you know who I am?”

Lisa blinked a few times at Craig before she began to feel friendlier and a lot more accommodating.

“…Chairman Craig?” She laughed as she playfully fist bumped his shoulder. “Haha! Why didn’t you say so? I’m sorry, of course the chairman knows his own company best. Would you kindly show us the requested item in the menu for future reference?”

“It’s alright. This is a very recent change to our products so not everyone can be expected to be up to date.” Craig took the brochure out of the stowaway pouch and flipped to a random page. “See here? Flight attendant uniforms for a penny each.”

Lisa studied the pictures of banana bread and clam chowder entrée, which were invisible to her primitive mind. “You’re right, chairman.” said Lisa, smiling as she started removing her jacket. “How many sets did you want?”

“All of them, if that isn’t too much trouble.” requested Craig.

“Not at all.” She turned around to do a headcount. “That will be 13 cents total, thanks.”

Suki, still sitting on Basil’s lap, woke up and started unbuttoning her top as well, as did all the other attendants.

At the back of the crowd, Odette felt slightly strange as the dry cabin air brushed over her skin. She cocked her head to the side as she bent over to remove her skirt, wanting to avoid rudely touching a colleague’s bare ass. “Something…something’s not right.” she thought.

“Don’t forget your underwear, hair pieces and stockings too.” thoughtfully reminded Lisa at the front.

“Of course, the gentlemen would want those too. Ah, that’s right, I left the coffee machine on.” remembered Odette as she removed her bobby pins and let her hair down. She gathered her clump of clothes on the floor as each attendant took turns dumping their uniforms on Craig’s lap.

“Will that be all, chairman?” asked Lisa, peeping over the huge mound of formal jackets, skirts, bras and thongs on Craig’s lap. Suki snuggled back with Basil and formed an Oreo-coloured embrace.

“Actually I need you to harvest some Xin for my friend and I.” said Craig.

“I beg your pardon, harvest what, sir?”

“Xin. It’s just a fancy name for sexual energy. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Of course not. How do we do that, sir?”

“Why, you just be your sexy selves and flash your naked bodies to as many people as possible. Look, you’re already dressed for the occasion.”

“So we are! Girls, you heard the man.” said Lisa.

In that moment Odette’s subconscious screamed so loud that it cut through Craig’s influence. She decided to tell her colleagues what was what. “Wait a minute, are we really going to go along with this? Taking our clothes off is one thing, but I’m sure as hell not going to parade down the aisles for everyone to see. Have a little self-respect, girls!”

Suki bolted upright from Basil’s chest. “Why...why am I not wearing anything?” she asked in a daze.

“Ditto,” said Lisa, “is it just me or is something really wrong about this?”

“Terrorists?” suggested one of the other hostesses.

A bead of sweat ran down Craig’s temple. “Basil, things have gone to shit. I’m going to need your help on this one.”

“I know, I just wanted the satisfaction of hearing you admit it.”

The lights dimmed and the cabin began to shake. It felt like turbulence, as if the plane was flying through an electrical storm. Flashes of light flooded the cabin through the windows and a deep humming pulsed through the air.

Odette felt a power she never knew swell inside her, filling her with the instinctive will to lead these people out of harm’s way.

“I don’t think they’re terrorists. This is…supernatural. Everyone get near me.” The stewardesses huddled together and faced the strange men together. Their new leader spread her arms as if to shield them from some invisible force. Suki didn’t make it out – she lay slumped over Basil’s lap, drooling onto the floor.

“YOU’RE NOT TAKING US YOU FUCKING DEMONS!” screamed Odette. Her knees would have buckled if the terrified women weren’t propping her up.

The men simply sat there staring at them. The dim light seemed to darken even more around them like a shadowy aura.

* * *

The sound of laughter shook Odette from her trance. “Was that just a daydream?” she thought. She was still standing nude on the aisle with the rest of the girls.

“So, you see, that’s why Basil and I have such specific dietary needs.” explained Craig.

“I’m sorry I’d never heard of the Incubi before. You seem like really nice folk.” said Lisa.

“Incu-what?” thought Odette.

Craig was magnanimous. “Of course, don’t go telling everyone you met the “Incubi”. Our true name is unpronounceable to you. I just had a thought. I see women of all shapes and… sizes here. I wonder who here is the fastest runner?” He didn’t attempt to justify the change of topic. He didn’t need to.

Lisa failed to detect his sly tone and suddenly felt very proud. “Of course I am, I’m the tallest.” boasted Lisa.

“Hell no you’re not! I may be short but I’m agile!” yelled the normally timid Suki.

Odette felt a surge of adrenaline, like her feet were on fire. “I’ll have three kids and a grandson by the time you reach the finish line!”

All the girls began loudly bickering and trash talking each other, waking up all of the passengers in first class.

The passengers began taking off their bottoms for no apparent reason. Basil watched them in silence.

Craig simply smiled at the sight before speaking up. “Talk is cheap girls, why don’t you prove you’re the fastest? Make your way to the back of the plane by zigzagging through the middle row, and then run back. No shortcuts!”

The girls didn’t even wait for Craig to say ‘start’. They immediately ran to the cockpit door and began stumbling over the passengers in the middle row, climbing over each other to get ahead.

Craig spoke to the man sitting across from him. “You fly a lot?” asked Craig.

“Too much. I can’t sleep in the air and the- oof, in-flight, unnhh, entertainment is uninspiring.” said the man as he casually watched the writhing mass of nude female bodies tumble over him and his erect cock, which he pumped with great aplomb.

“Sir, please stop that inappropriate behaviour and zip up your pants. We could have you put into custody for that.” scolded Odette as she squeezed past the masturbating man, roughly rubbing her tits in his face.

The strange men observed this from across the aisle.

“She’s a fighter. Dormant perhaps?” noted Basil. “She doesn’t seem to know what we are.”

“Remind me to have a word with her when we alight.” said Craig. His eyes narrowed to slits.

Odette suddenly realized her eyes were playing tricks on her. “I’m so sorry sir, I must have been seeing things.” apologized Odette.

“It’s alright, honest mistake.” said the man as he jizzed onto the ceiling, narrowly missing her face.

The zigzagging race continued downstairs, first through business class, then through economy. Suki’s small frame helped her glide over the passengers while the taller girls struggled to push through the tangle of bodies. Lisa knocked over a man returning from the restroom and stopped to help him up.

“I’m so sorry sir, I should’ve watched where I was going.” said Lisa. She pulled him up with one hand as the other unconsciously stroked his exposed schlong. He didn’t last very long and shot his load on her belly.

Things started becoming sticky and slippery as the bottomless men and women alike experienced intense orgasms and sprayed cum all over the impromptu athletes as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Row by row, they zipped up, cleaned up and went back to sleep.

Once the girls reached the end, they stampeded back to first class, slipping and falling along the way.

Craig straightened up in his seat as he heard the pounding of approaching footsteps. “Ah, Basil, supper is rea- oh, good heavens.”

Suki was the first to reach the cockpit door, the sight of which gave Craig a rude fright. Her body glistened with slimy ejaculate and had matted her silky black hair into clumps. Her chest heaved violently as she struggled to catch her breath. A smile crept onto her face and she began to laugh wantonly. “I won! I won!” screamed Suki and she jumped up and down, causing her unrestricted breasts to bounce around on her chest.

Basil leaned over to Craig and whispered. “Didn’t think that one through, did you?” he teased.

“Second! I’m second!” shouted Odette as she reached the finish line, her body slightly less soiled than the first.

Suki didn’t know why but she felt she should share the victory with Basil. She made her way over to Basil and pointed at him with her hand formed into the shape of a gun. “I’m the fastest flight girl on this plane.” said Suki as she winked at him like some Korean idol. “Are you feeling cold? My body is still available.” she offered, smiling innocently at him.

Basil couldn’t help but stare at the cum dripping off her. “No, I, uh, I’m fine, thank you.” said Basil. He poked Craig with his elbow. “Do something!”

“Um, uh, Kim Il-suk is the winner!” said Craig. The girls congratulated her, laughing and hugging each other.

The cabin fell abruptly silent except for a familiar humming in the air. All the girls were now looking intently into Craig’s eyes, which seemed to take on a piercing quality.

“Each of you will pick up your uniforms and return to the crew area. You will use serviettes and bottled water to clean each other off. Be careful not to make a mess. Once every inch of you is clean, you will administer cunnilingus to each other until each of you has cum twice.” instructed Craig.

The girls walked out of the cabin in silence without addressing each other.

Craig stopped Lisa momentarily. “Lisa, a word please. Suki and Odette came first, so they’ll probably have the most Xin harvested. Have them come here once they’re presentable. It’s important that they don’t climax before we’ve eaten them.”

“Your in-flight dinner will be served shortly.” said Lisa.

The two strange men burst out laughing. “Hah! What a novel way to harvest. Messy, but effective!” joked Basil.

* * *

Suki and Odette, back in their uniform but not back in their minds, made their way back through first class. They stopped beside Craig and stared straight ahead blankly. After a few moments life returned to their faces. They looked around, confused about where they were.

Odette turned to Suki. “Hey.” she said.

“Hey.”

“Do you remember coming here?”

“No, I’m stationed at the back. What’s going on?”

“Ah, ladies, Lisa must have ordered you up here. I think she’s a little preoccupied with something at the moment.” said Craig.

The false memory dawned on their stumped faces. “Oh yes, now I remember.” said Odette. She caught a glimpse at the throbbing erections sticking out from under Craig and Basil’s shirts, but thought nothing of it. What can we help you with?”

“We’d like to order a massage, please.” said Craig.

“I’m sorry sir but we’re not trained to offer or charge for that service.” said Odette.

Suki quickly cleared her throat to add an addendum. “Unless of course it’s another new product we don’t know about, chairman.” she said, grinning sheepishly.

“Not to worry, it isn’t. Listen, the technique is very simple. I can guide you through it. I’ll even arrange a raise if you do this for my friend and I.” said Craig.

Odette unfolded her arms. “Well, I guess there’s no harm in trying.” she said.

“I’m in!” said Suki cheerfully.

“Excellent. Before we begin, are either of you married?” asked Craig.

“No, but we’re both dating.” answered Suki.

“That will help. First, unbutton your shirts and remove your skirts and panties. We’ll need unfettered access to your thoraxes.”

“Okay, if you say so.” said Odette. “That’s odd, usually the customer takes their clothes off.” she thought to herself.

“Now, you girls will straddle us. Suki, you take Basil. Odette, I had my eyes on you since I boarded.”

“Pardon me, sir?” asked Odette.

“Never mind, just get over here.” said Craig, lifting Odette into position with her legs straddling his thighs. His rigid dick flopped around before it came to a rest on her well-trimmed mound. She felt strangely serene in this unusual position. “Now, close your eyes and imagine yourselves on a romantic evening with your boyfriends.”

“Girlfriend.” corrected Odette.

“Excuse me, boyfriend and girlfriend. Think of them showering you with gifts and loving words. Think of a long, drawn out foreplay that lasts for hours and hours and hours…”

Craig was hungry and being as brief as he could be, but a lifetime seemed to pass through their minds. A moan escaped Suki’s lips.

“Are you both wet?” asked Craig. The girls nodded in reply.

Odette wondered why she admitted that, but then again she couldn’t think of any reason to keep it a secret.

“Good. Now, carefully insert our penises into your vaginas but don’t worry, there is nothing sexual about this, nothing to be ashamed of.” said Craig.

Suki quickly placed Basil’s ebony spearhead at the tip of her tight pussy and pressed down on him. The sheer mass of him pushed the air out of her lungs, causing her to wheeze, but she felt nothing. “So, this is some kind of penis massage?”

“The penis contains some of the most powerful reflex points in the male body. Luckily for us, the female genitalia are perfectly suited to the task of manipulating them.” Explained Craig.

“Wow, I never knew that!” said Suki, feeling special in her newly discovered female attribute.

“I’m beginning to feel much better already.” said Basil.

“Odette, dear, what’s the matter?” asked Craig. She felt his cock pulsating in her hand, but hadn’t impaled herself on it yet.

That feeling of dread nagged at her thoughts again. Like the déjà vu of a bad nightmare. What was that day dream she had before? “I…I’m not sure. This doesn’t feel normal.”

“Don’t overthink it, Ody. There’s nothing sexual or shameful about this.” said Suki, parroting Craig’s words as she instinctively began to grind on Basil. “I wouldn’t do anything to cheat on my boyfriend, either.”

“That’s right, Odette.” reassured Basil, kissing Suki on her slender neck.

Craig placed his hands over her chest, infecting her being with his pure influence. It was impossible to resist. She didn’t even notice the sparks connecting his fingertips with her skin.

“Doesn’t this calm you down, Odette? Feel my fingers as they graze your tender breasts.” he said, giving her nipples the occasional flicking. “All you want to do is give me a massage. After all, isn’t that what a grateful employee does for her boss?”

Odette felt dopey and sleepy, and so very docile. “Of course. I don’t remember what I was so nervous about. I’m just giving you a massage after all.” she said.

“Good, then take my cock into your cunt.” said Craig matter of factly. “Make up and down motions with your hips like this. Good, that hits the spot, that’s my girl. Have you ever had intercourse with a man, dear?”

“No, sir. I’ve never been attracted to men.” said Odette, watching her colleague fuck Basil and imitating her movements.

“You should give it a try, I’m sure you’d excel at it.”

“Why do you say that, sir?” said Odette as she grasped the headrest to give herself more thrust. She thoughtfully cycled between a range of motions, slowing down and speeding up in response to Craig’s rhythm.

“Oh, no reason.” said Craig.

By now both couples were constantly bumping the seats in front. The passengers in row two simply waved their books back and forth to compensate for the motion.

Basil made loud slurping noises on Suki’s creamy soft serves, causing her to purr contently. “Mmm, that feels very nice,” said Suki, “you have an interesting way of showing your gratitude, sir.”

Odette and Craig were pistoning each other at an inhuman speed. Odette’s verbal capabilities were reduced to making animalistic, guttural growling that sounded like something between crying and grunting. Not wanting to disturb his friend, Craig stuffed his fingers into her mouth, which she proceeded to suck like a popsicle.

“Craig you beast, be gentle.” pleaded Basil.

“For a woman with such delicate features she certainly takes a beating.” laughed Craig.

The girls massaged the strange men with their pussies this way for the next forty minutes.

“UNnnNH!” groaned Basil as Suki let him cum inside her. Glowing with perspiration, she sighed and brought his face inside her open blazer and to her naked bosom. She gently stroked his bald head, kissing it from time to time. Beads of sweat trickled down her face and dripped from her chin onto his head.

“Faster! Harder! Work for that fucking paycheck you fucking bitch!” yelled Craig as he and Odette’s passionate crotch mashing caused the chair to rattle violently. He grabbed her leg with one hand and pulled her back closer to maximize the penetration. “HOAGGH!” grunted Craig as his body spasmed into a straight line, pushing Odette’s body upwards and causing her head to knock out a reading light. Then a loud crack sprang from the seat as the backrest gave way and dropped the couple into a horizontal position, giving the passengers behind a clear view of Odette’s top boob and cleavage.

“Pardon us, ma’am.” said Craig to the lady with his head between her legs.

“Please, carry on.” replied the businesswoman in row four. She continued to jot down something in her journal.

“How did I do, chairman?” asked Odette, panting heavily and buttoning up her shirt but otherwise showing no recognition of what just happened.

“Most satisfactory. It’s not very often I get to fuck your kind. Now, when I count to three you will both feel and remember what you did in the last hour, orgasm, then get dressed and forget about this.” ordered Craig. “One.”

“Remember the massage?” said Suki, who then looked down to see Basil’s semen oozing out of her engorged slit. “What the—“

“Two.”

Still sitting on Craig’s cock, Odette decided she wasn’t going to take this sexual harassment sitting down. “That’s kind of a crude joke to make with your emplo—“

“Three.”

Shrieks of mindless ecstasy echoed throughout the jet liner.

* * *

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry, miss, I thought this was the men’s room.”

“How did it go?”

“Odette would have made a powerful Resistant had she received training. Of course, now that I’ve fucked her she won’t be posing a problem in the future. Ah, I see you’ve acquired a souvenir.”

“Yes, I thought I’d keep this one. I think she’s taken a liking to me. The poor thing took this job because she couldn’t afford college. I will have her harvest from many frat boys with her adorable Korean charm. ”

“You’ll make a fine sugar daddy, Basil. And I believe the term is ‘aegyo’.”

“Much appreciated, sir Craig.”