The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chronicles of Dare Doll

Episode 1

Dr. Nightingale I Presume

Empire City 1930’s

Prologue

Dare Doll couldn’t believe her rotten luck. After working weeks to track down Willie Stanton, the sleazy photographer who specialized in taking grainy black and white pictures of scantily clad women in various states of bondage, she got careless for one second and somehow managed to fall into a stupid trap. The gorgeous heroine found herself once again in a most perilous position.

Currently she was in Stanton’s “studio” vertically trussed up with her back against a pole. White nylon rope was expertly wrapped and knotted at her ankles, knees, waist and chest. With her arms pulled back behind the pole and bound at the elbows and wrists, Dare Doll could scarcely move an inch. There was no calling for help since the room was not only soundproofed but it was located in an underground cellar. She wondered why that slimy creep Stanton even bothered packing her mouth with a dirty rag and cleave-gagging her for good measure. If it was one thing she detested, it was being gagged, for there was no way she could either reason with her captor or threaten him.

To make matters worse, Dare Doll had been stripped down to her lacy bra, panties, garter belt, nylon stockings and pumps. At least he hadn’t removed her eye mask so for the time being her true identity was safe. Her dark lavender silk dress and matching slick raincoat were laid neatly over the back of a chair. Even her trusty .45 lay on the chair seat a scant few feet away as if taunting her. ‘Oh, if only I was free and had my gun, I’d teach this pervert a good lesson’.

“I never thought I’d ever have the pleasure of having the beautiful mysterious Dare Doll to pose as my model,” Stanton chuckled with glee, peeking his greasy head out from under the dark cloth covering the back of his tripod-mounted box-camera. “Please keep up that angry glare. Its very alluring.”

“Ummmph!” Dare Doll grunted through her stifling gag. She wanted nothing more than to sink her nails into that smug face. The pervert was photographing her in her unmentionables like he was capturing some family portrait. Stanton winked at his captive and disappeared again. Dare Doll heard him giggle like a madman under the cloth. There followed yet another click of the camera. The masked detective vowed that she would not only see this creep in jail, but she would destroy any evidence of this humiliation. She would also make sure to destroy his vast collection of portfolios filled with models in all manner of bondage positions. What self-respecting woman would lower herself to such perversions? Dare Doll wondered.

“Well, that’s the last one…” Stanton announced, coming out from behind his camera after another dozen or so clicks.

Dare Doll gasped with relief. ‘Finally he’s done!’ she thought.

“…For that position!” Stanton continued. He smiled lasciviously when he saw the look of surprise in Dare Doll’s gorgeous eyes.

“Erruuummmmmmmph!”

‘Damn you!’ Dare Doll cursed in silence at her captor. She wondered how long he was planning to go on with this? She wanted desperately to inform him that her entire body was in agony from the restricting ropes. Then she became alert when she saw Stanton retrieve some items from a shelf—a dark smoky brown bottle and a thick white cloth. Chloroform!

“I hate to do this to you but, well, actually I don’t hate to do it. In fact I get a real thrill out of it,” Stanton informed her. He unscrewed the bottle top and poured some of the contents into the cloth. “I’m going to knock you out for just a bit so I can untie you and then tie you right back up again into another position. By the way, which would you prefer next, a strict chair tie or hogtied over there on the bed?”

“MMMMFFF!” Dare Doll grunted angrily in response to her captor’s facetious questions.

“Hmmm, hogtied it is, then,” Stanton chuckled. “I would have never guessed you were so kinky Dare Doll!” With that, Stanton closed the bottle. He approached the vulnerable heroine with the chloroform-soaked cloth, telling her, “By the way, when we’re through taking all the pictures with your mask, I’m going to tie you up spread eagle on my bed. That way you’ll be nice and comfy while I take a long boat trip inside your tunnel of love. Then just when I get you all hot and bothered, I’m going to strip off your mask. That way I’ll have some nice before and after shots. And make sure you look real shocked and outraged when I take your mask off, so we can get the full effect. I plan on taking some very generous bids on those pictures from some extremely interested parties, if you know what I mean.” Stanton winked and chuckled.

“UNNNN! MMMMMMM!” Dare Doll screamed into her gag. She knew exactly what Stanton meant. Empire City was filled with underworld criminals who would pay dearly to discover her true identity and exact revenge for all the trouble she put them through. ‘Never mind what would happen if Daddy found out!’ she fretted. ‘I can’t let this happen! Too much is at stake!’

With one more moment to savor the look on Dare Doll’s face, Stanton grinned and placed the cloth to his captive’s face, covering her mouth and nose. The heroine did not bother to hold her breath. Indeed she welcomed the cloth. If Stanton only knew why, he would have simply clouted her with a blackjack to knock her out. What he didn’t not realize was that Dare Doll had been chloroformed countless times in the past, not only by a rogue’s gallery of criminals, who she subsequently sent to the penitentiary, but even by her own hand! It was simply a preventive measure, yet one more tool in her arsenal in a battle against a vile criminal element. Over time she had built up a high tolerance against the pungent fumes of not only chloroform, but ether as well.

Therefore, Dare Doll had much experience to draw from in her act of pretending to succumb to the vapors. She tensed up at first and struggled mightily, moaning and gasping, and then slowly her struggles subsided into occasional jerks and sighs. Her eyes rolled up under fluttering eyelids behind her mask. She tensed up one last time before slumping completely still with her eyes closed.

Stanton was disappointed. He had hoped that such a stalwart heroine would put up more of a struggle. “Hmmm. Maybe she’s been knocked out so many times she just goes light out easier,” he wrongly surmised. It was just as well. He had been dying for a little fondling action ever since he first snagged her. She had a knockout body! The plumpest pair of breasts he’d ever seen, and he’d seen plenty of models in various states of undress. With her long shapely gams, ample hips, perfect heart-shaped derriere, slender waist and stunning features framed by fluffy waves of auburn tresses—she beat them all by a mile. He couldn’t wait to get her in a corset—and see what she looked like without the mask.

Meanwhile Dare Doll struggled to maintain the act of being unconscious. Especially with Stanton’s hands pawing her firm breasts and bottom. It was all she could do to remain still and ignore his disgusting groping and heavy breathing. After what seemed like hours, Stanton suddenly grunted and then paused from his molestations. Dare Doll could guess quite well what that meant. It was all she could do to keep from gagging in disgust. Her revulsion was soon assuaged when she felt Stanton begin the arduous task of removing the many knots keeping her securely trussed. ‘Of course, he would start at the ankles!’ Dare Doll cursed in silence. Finally he untied the last knot and released the heroine’s wrists while he grasped her around the waist to catch her before she fell.

In the next few seconds, Stanton was overwhelmed by the flurry of limbs and fists coming at him from what seemed like every direction. Before he could even gather his senses, the toe of Dare Doll’s right high heel pump caught him squarely in the groin. Stanton issued a loud ‘OOOOOF!’ and breathlessly crumpled to the floor, both hands buried between his legs, groaning in agony. When he regained any semblance of normalcy, he found himself staring down the barrel of a nickel-plated .45.

“Just give me an excuse, you pervert!” Dare Doll snarled.

Stanton passed out. His days of “art photos” were over.

1

Darla Danforth really needed this. After her ordeal the previous week with Willie Stanton in her alter ego as the masked detective, Dare Doll, it was refreshing to enjoy a relaxing date with Bill McGinnis. Bill just so happened to be a seasoned police detective, who Darla frequently pumped for juicy leads on newspaper stories she worked on as an investigative reporter for The Chronicle, Empire City’s leading source for news of the world. He was ruggedly handsome and fun to be with but hardly someone she could imagine spending the rest of her life with. He was a bit immature for her taste. Of course, Daddy would frown on the whole thing unless perhaps Bill worked his way up to Captain, then maybe he would give his blessing.

After a scrumptious dinner and a roaring comedy at the Bijou Theater, Bill drove Darla to her swanky apartment building in the uptown district to drop her off.

“I sure had a swell time, Darla. How about I come up for a night cap?” Bill suggested after he pulled up to the curb and put his sedan in park.

“Now, Bill, please let’s not ruin a wonderful evening,” Darla said, inching away from Bills roaming hands.

“C’mon toots. What’s the harm in it?”

“I know what’s on your mind Bill McGinnis and you know how I feel about that. I may be a modern woman but I’m not so modern that I invite men up to my apartment. You know my family has an impeccable social standing in this city. All it would take is some silly gossip to put a blemish on it. And please don’t call me “toots”. It’s not only juvenile but it’s also demeaning to me as a woman.”

“Jeez, you really know how to take the wind outta a guy’s sails,” Bill complained.

“Do I get a “good night” kiss at least?”

“Well, since you’ve been a fairly good boy, I’ll let you have just one,” Darla said,

“But remember…no tongue and you must stop after five seconds!”

Bill groaned and rolled his eyes.

“Well, if that’s the way you feel…”

“No wait, I’m just kidding around!” Bill exclaimed. Before she could change her mind, he leaned across the seat to plant one on her kisser. Barely a moment passed and Darla broke away. “That’s good enough.”

“Holy cow! I barely counted to two!”

“You must be a slow counter,” Darla smiled and promptly exited the car before Bill got any more ideas. “Goodnight, Bill!”

Bill watched her sashay up the sidewalk to her door, heels clocking, nylons rustling, tush swishing under her hip-hugging skirt. Fred the doorman perked up and hurried to open the door for Darla when he spied her approaching. He grinned and tipped his hat as Darla entered the lobby without a single look back at Bill.

“If she ain’t the most frustrating, most stubborn and sexiest woman I’ve ever met, I don’t know who is. One o’ these days, Darla Danforth,” Bill mumbled, briefly fantasizing about what it would be like to finally get her in the sack. She put on airs, but he knew deep down she was a wildcat in the bedroom. With a deep sigh, Bill put his car in drive and sped off. He was hard as a rock down there in his trousers so he decided to take a little diversion before he headed home. He just might catch Veronica Belle over at the Tiki Lounge. That scorching hot brunette was always good for a few laughs and a rumble in the hay.

2

The next day at newspaper offices of the Empire City Chronicle, Darla Danforth decided it was time to give her boss what for. It was bad enough that she had to put up with all the ogling, wolf whistles, and fresh comments from the ink-stained wretches of the male newsroom staff, but the practical jokes were getting out of hand. She gasped at first when she opened her desk drawer and saw the white mouse scratching about on top of her pencils and note pads. Her first instinct was to scream and jump up on her chair, but she caught herself. After she took a moment to calm down, she realized that the boys were just trying to get a rise out of her. She steeled her nerves, reached into the drawer to snatch the mouse up by its pink tail and held it up with a disgusted shiver.

“Very funny, gentlemen!” Darla exclaimed. “Harry get over here this instant and take this thing away.”

Harry McGhee, a bespectacled copy boy, sheepishly strolled over and took the squeaking rodent in his cupped hands and disappeared to find a suitable place to release the mouse.

“I wish you gentlemen, and I use that term loosely, would grow up and act like real journalists for once. For goodness sake, just because I’m a woman doesn’t mean I’m any less than any of you. I’ve proven time and again that I can do the job and I’d appreciate it if you’d just let me do it without all these adolescent shenanigans.” The snickers died down after Darla stared down each and every one of them.

“Aw c’mon Darla. We was just having a little fun with ya,” Pete snorted. Darla slammed her desk drawer shut. With a purposeful strut she headed straight to the chief editor’s office of Jack Hudsacker, to demand that the he put a stop to all the juvenile nonsense.

“Now see here, Chief, I have a job to do and I haven’t the time or the inclination to put up with those nitwits out there. Is it too much to ask that I be able to work in a serious and professional environment?”

Before the Chief could get a word in, Darla went on, “I know what you’re going to say, “Boys will be boys.” Well, I say its time for these boys to act like men. This isn’t grade school Chief and I demand you put a stop to it, or so help me…” Darla looked like she was on the verge of tears. If it was one thing he couldn’t take it was a crying woman. “Calm down, Darla,” the Chief started to say.

“I am calm!” Darla shouted with a stamp of her foot for good measure. In his most soothing tone, Jack told his feisty reporter, “Look now, I’ll have a word with the boys and I’ll make sure they…”

“You’re darn right you will, and another thing…” Darla continued ranting for another solid minute.

The Chief was finally able to distract her feminine ire by cutting into her rant to give her a juicy lead on a story. “Darla I need you to look up a guy by the name of Dr. Nicolas Nightingale. He’s one of those doctors that uses hypnotism to help people with problems like smoking and nail biting, things like that.”

“Is this on the level, Chief?” Darla asked. She had already made up her mind that this story was beneath her.

It was amazing to see Darla go from the verge of hysterical one second then right back to business the next second. He had a feeling she was one of those spoiled rich dames who knew how to turn on the water works to get her way. Her old man must have been a real pushover to produce such a brat. ‘Boy oh boy what I’d give to turn her over my knee and give her a good spanking like her rich Daddy should have done a long time ago. One of these days...’

Hudsacker assured his star reporter, “Of course its on the level! I wouldn’t just hand you any old fluff piece, would I?”

‘The Chief has a point,’ Darla thought. He knew whom his bread and butter was and she was standing right in front of him. She could write circles around those buffoons in the bullpen. “Alright then,” Darla asked, tapping her foot impatiently. “What’s the angle on this guy?”

“I got the inside skinny that he uses his hypnotizing abilities to get them to hand over their fortunes. I need you to use your profound investigative skills to find out if this quack has been scamming rich patients.”

Darla’s interest perked up a bit. “Rich patients, hmm? Like who?”

“Ever heard of Marylin Russell?”

“For goodness sake, Chief, who hasn’t?” Darla huffed. “She’s only one of the most glamorous and successful actresses in the world.”

“Well I got a source close that’s close to her agent. Appears Miss Russell went to see this doc to help her with a bad case of stage fright. Suddenly, she’s seen out on the town with this Nightingale character and her agent says she’s lost all interest in her career. All she cares about is this doc and spending her fortune on him.”

“Hmmm. This might make an interesting story if it turns out to be true,” Darla surmised.

Jack had to smile. Already he could see the churning going on inside the pretty head of his ace reporter. He was ecstatic but kept it to himself. Whenever Darla got that look in her eyes it meant that she was going to dig up one heck of a story. He almost felt sorry for that poor shmuck doctor when he ran into the locomotive force of Darla Danforth investigative reporter.

3

Later than day, Darla decided that the best tactic would be to catch Dr. Nightingale off guard and get the upper hand on him. It worked wonders for her in the past and she had no reason to believe this time would be any different. As far as she was concerned, all men were the same and they usually crumbled when they faced the likes of her. She strolled right into Nightingale’s swanky midtown office without an appointment, ignoring Polly, the flustered blonde secretary who was calling out to her from behind the her desk as she passed by, heels clicking in a purposeful strut.

“Dr. Nightingale, I presume?” Darla said with a hint of accusation in her tone.

Dr. Nicolas Nightingale was sitting quietly at his desk looking over some papers. He barely acknowledged the sudden intrusion into his private sanctum, almost as if he were expecting it. Polly flew right in afterward in a panic and apologized profusely for letting this woman get past her.

Dr. Nightingale took a brief moment to look over the perky brunette standing before him, dressed smartly in a fashionable dress suit and heels. He was instantly piqued by her glamorous looks and her haughty attitude. Suddenly he was quite curious as to why this woman wanted to see him so badly that she would just charge right into his office.

Dr. Nightingale assured Polly that everything was fine and dismissed her. Polly huffed and made sure to give Darla a cold glaring look before she reluctantly exited her boss’s office an closed the door behind her.

“What can I do for you, Miss…?”

“Danforth. Darla Danforth. I’m with The Chronicle. I’m sure you’re familiar with it. It’s the most influential newspaper in the city, perhaps even the world. Pardon me for intruding like this but I wish to speak to you about a matter of great importance. May I sit down?” Darla sat down without waiting for an answer and took a notepad and pencil out of her purse.

Dr. Nightingale was a bit taken aback by the straightforwardness of his visitor. He took a moment to catch his breath and asked her, “What’s this all about Miss Danforth?”

“I’ll get right to the point Dr. Nightingale. But first I must ask you. Are you or are you not a licensed hypnotherapist?”

“Indeed, I am. There it is right over there,” he said, pointing to the collection of framed diplomas and licenses mounted on one wall of his office. Darla jotted down a note and then asked, “Do you or do you not have an intimate relation with Marilyn Russell?”

Dr. Nightingale raised an eyebrow behind his wire-rimmed glasses, but otherwise he remained calm.

He smiled thinly and replied, “I don’t think that’s anyone’s business but my own. Why would you ask such a question? I ask you again, what is this all about?”

“I’ll be frank with you Dr. Nightingale. There are some who claim that you have used your skill with hypnotism to induce some of your wealthier clients into turning over their fortunes to you.”

“That’s absurd. Who is saying such a thing? I’ll sue them for libel.”

“So you deny these accusations?”

“Categorically.”

“Is Miss Russell a client of yours?”

“I will not answer that. That is a matter of doctor-patient privilege.”

“But you have been seen with her at upscale supper clubs. Do you deny that?”

“Look Miss Danforth. What I do in my social life is no one’s business but my own. Now I’ve read your fine newspaper and from what I’ve seen it isn’t one of those that peddle idle gossip such as The Informer.”

“Can one hypnotize someone into doing something they wouldn’t normally do?”

“All I can tell you is this; what I do in my work here is assist those who are troubled by fears and bad habits. Smoking for instance. I’ve cured many people of that harmful habit. Fear of flying, crowds, things of this nature.”

“I’ve done a bit of research on hypnotism. When you put someone under they are quite vulnerable, are they not? Couldn’t it be said that the same commands you use to cure someone of smoking could be used to make someone become more, for instance, generous towards you?”

“I’m afraid It doesn’t quite work like that,” Dr. Nightingale chuckled and shook and his head as if he were humoring a curious child. “It’s virtually impossible to make someone do something that is against their natural instinct. And even if it were possible, I can assure you, Miss Danforth, that I would never do something so inappropriate. As a physician, I have taken an oath that I will never use my skills in a harmful manner.” Something caught Darla’s eye and after a brief silence, she asked Dr. Nightingale,

“I’m curious. What is that object over there on the credenza?”

“Oh yes. The spiral you mean?” he said, looking over at the 6″ diameter black and white disk that was mounted on the face of metal box.

“Yes. What is it for?” Darla asked with a hint of suspicion in her tone.

“Oh, that’s just a silly prop that an old colleague gave me as an amusing gift. Some people have the misconception that spirals such as this one are used for hypnotism. They believe it makes you dizzy or sleepy, more susceptible to hypnotic commands, when in fact it does nothing of the sort. It’s merely for the amusement of my patients. Watch and see, all it does is spin around and make an interesting pattern.”

Dr. Nightingale tapped a small lever, which set into a motion an intricate motor and pulley device. The disk began to turn in a clockwise direction. As it spun it made an incredible swirling pattern and Darla found herself instantly captivated by it. In fact, so captivated that she couldn’t seem to pull her eyes away from it. She opened her mouth because there was something else she really wanted to ask Dr. Nightingale, but she just couldn’t quite remember that it was. It was right there on the tip of her tongue.

“It’s very interesting isn’t it, Miss Danforth?”

“Yes...” Darla answered in a whispered voice.

Once he made certain Darla Danforth was indeed under a hypnotic trance, Dr. Nightingale began to implant several commands and trigger phrases.

“I want you to listen to me very carefully Miss Danforth. The only voice you hear is mine and it is the only one that matters at this moment. Do you understand?”

“Yes…” Darla murmured.

“You are a very proud and independent woman aren’t you, Miss Danforth?” Darla sighed and nodded in agreement.

“But deep down inside you secretly desire to be dominated by powerful man.”

Dr. Nightingale watched Darla furrow her brow.

“You need a powerful man such as I to control you…to dominate you. A strong man to serve and please in every way.”

Darla stirred in her seat. She was breathing deeply and blushing as if Dr. Nightingale’s words were arousing some deep secret passion within her.

“I am that man, Miss Danforth. Dr. Nicolas Nightingale is the one and only man who can tame your willful nature. Where once you were a modern confident woman with a superior attitude who answered to no man, from this moment forward you will become compliant to one man and only one man. Dr. Nicolas Nightingale.” Darla uttered a soft moan and squirmed a bit in her chair. Her hands had clenched into fists that bunched in her lap. Something was stirring in her that she’d never experienced in her life.

“Yes, I enjoy your arrogant haughty nature, but when it comes to me, you will become compliant…and subservient.”

“Yes…” Darla whispered in a breathy voice.

“I also know on the outside, you come across as a woman with unblemished virtue, but on the inside you have a wild and untamed sexual nature.”

Dr. Nightingale grinned lasciviously when Darla uttered a whimpering moan. His words were breaking past her cool facade and digging deep into her psyche to uncover desires that had been locked away but eager to get out. He continued hammering away at her, breaking her down bit by bit. There was resistance but it was futile. Darla Danforth could no longer force back those instincts that Dr. Nightingale was unleashing.

He took his time to implant several more trigger phrases and commands into her subconscious. One of the last he implanted was to make Darla Danforth believe that he was the most attractive man she’d ever met.

After he was satisfied that she was sufficiently programmed, he gave one final command, “Now, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken and we will pick up right where we left off. Do you understand Miss Danforth?”

Darla nodded sleepily and murmured, “Yes, Doctor.”

Dr. Nightingale snapped his fingers and Darla blinked awake. She looked confused for a moment and then re-focused on the spiral that was just now slowing to a stop.

“Hmmm, it does make a pretty pattern,” Darla commented. For some reason she suddenly felt flush. She noticed Dr. Nightingale’s intense stare and sensed that she was blushing like a smitten schoolgirl. ‘My goodness, if I didn’t know better I’d say he was noticing my figure. With good reason I might add. I must admit I’m flattered by it. He’s probably the most singularly handsome and interesting man I’ve ever met. The Chief must be wrong about him. I’m certain of it. I can’t believe he’s capable of what they’re saying about him. But I need to get to the bottom of this and I know exactly how to do it.’

“Dr. Nightingale, I sincerely apologize for intruding on you like this. I must confess that I came here with the sold intent of intimidating you into admitting some sort of wrongdoing. But I can see now that I was completely mistaken.”

“Well, I accept your apology. Let this be a lesson to you that you shouldn’t believe everything you hear.”

“Yes, you’re absolutely right of course, and I feel terrible about this entire thing. Is there anything I could do to make up for my rudeness?”

“There’s nothing to apologize for, Miss Danforth.”

“No sir, I won’t hear of it. Please, you must allow me to repay your kindness and understanding. Please don’t make me beg.”

“Well, I suppose you might allow me to accompany you on a say…my apologies, I’m not used to asking such things...”

“What is it? Go right ahead and ask me,” Darla insisted.

“Perhaps you could join me for dinner this evening.”

“Well, that wasn’t so hard was it? Of course I would be happy to!” Darla smiled charmingly. Inside, she thought, ‘Thank goodness! I thought he’d never ask!’

“I could pick you up around, say, seven o’clock?”

“That sounds wonderful! Why don’t you make it six-thirty? Here is my address,” Darla said, scribbling away on her notepad. “Let my doorman know you arrived and I’ll be down promptly.”

“Six thirty it is then,” Dr. Nightingale grinned. With that the two of them parted ways. When Polly shot Darla a nasty look on her way out, Darla turned her nose up and exited the office without a word. Polly stood up and headed straight into Dr. Nightingale’s office.

“How dare she barge in here like that like some brazen hussy?” Polly fumed. “I don’t like her one bit!”

“My dear Polly, your opinion for Miss Danforth is really of no importance to me. What I need from you now is to come over here and help me release some tension that I’ve acquired from her unsolicited visit.”

“Yes, Dr. Nightingale, sir!” Polly gushed before she could argue the point further. Overcome with a sudden arousal, the perky blonde secretary hurried right over to Dr. Nightingale’s desk, high heels skipping across the floor. The code phrase ‘release some tension’ had sparked a profound urge in Polly to get down on her knees and begin pleasuring her boss with her mouth.

4

When she arrived back at The Chronicle, Darla marched right into Hudsacker’s office to inform her boss, Jack, “Chief, there really might be something behind this Dr. Nightingale and his wealthy clients, but I need to do a bit more investigating just to make certain of it.”

“Really? Give me the scoop!”

“Not right now Chief,” Darla brushed him off. “I need to leave early to get ready for a dinner date with Dr. Nightingale.”

“What? Dinner date?”

“Yes, I plan to use my natural feminine charms to get some more information out of him.”

“I don’t think I like that idea,” Hudsacker said. Darla batted her lashes at her boss and in her most charming manner she told him,

“Look, Chief, I’m a big girl and I can take care of myself. Don’t worry about a thing. The story is practically in the bag. When it hits the front page, the upper crust in this town will be shocked, I tell you.”

“Well, all right,” Hudsacker gave in. He was a bit more interested in the bottom line of selling newspapers than the safety of his star reporter. She was usually pretty careful, except for that one time that she almost got sold into white slavery while she was working on the co-ed kidnapping story. “But you’d better be careful!” Hudsacker added for good measure.

Darla smiled, winked and strutted out of the office.

Hudsacker sighed and muttered, “I hope that dame knows what’s she’s doing.”

5

Dr. Nightingale was more than impressed when he arrived at the luxury high-rise building to pick up his companion for the evening. When Darla Danforth stepped out of the elevator doors, she looked breathtaking in a strapless cream satin gown with matching elbow-length opera gloves and high heels pumps. Her lustrous hair swept up in an elegant coif, which showed off her slender neck and soft shoulders.

The smitten doctor escorted her to his shiny black sedan and as they drove toward their destination, the two of them engaged each other with good-natured banter. The way she laughed and smiled was intoxicating to Dr. Nightingale. Her conversation was ever witty and interesting. She was the most incredible woman he’d ever met. There was a stirring in his loins as he succumbed to her subtle flirtations. His hypnotic commands were working flawlessly. Darla Danforth was completely smitten by him. He couldn’t wait to bed the gorgeous reporter.

Meanwhile, Darla was delighted by the fact that Dr. Nightingale had suggested the Morocco Club for dinner followed by an entertaining stage show of comedy, music and dancing. For the next couple of hours she found that she was enjoying herself so immensely that she practically forgot the real reason why she was there. All she knew was that her companion was the most charming and interesting gentleman she’d ever met. Everything he said was fascinating and she couldn’t get over the fact at how handsome he was with his aquiline features, jet-black hair and intense grayish eyes. He was simply entrancing.

Darla’s enchantment was suddenly disturbed when out of the corner of her eye she spotted a familiar face. ‘Is that Bill? And who is that he’s with?’ It was indeed the detective Bill McGinnis, escorting some ravishing brunette no less. Darla felt a slow fuming building inside her. She thought, ‘How dare that scoundrel!

What is he doing here with that—?’

“Is there something the matter, Miss Danforth?”

Darla snapped to attention and turned back to Dr. Nightingale. “Oh! No. It’s nothing. I just noticed someone that I’m acquainted with.”

“That tall gentleman with the woman in the black dress? Who is he if I may ask?”

Darla blushed. She didn’t want to spoil her new relationship with Dr. Nightingale by revealing a personal relationship she had with another man. “Him? Yes, well, he’s just a detective with the police department. Sometimes I use him to glean information on stories that I’m working on for The Chronicle. I can assure you that’s all there is to it.”

“Ah, I see,” Dr. Nightingale smiled. Of course, he could see the tell tale signs of someone who was not being completely truthful. There was obviously something more there. He was more amused than jealous by this revelation. In fact, it gave him an idea for some amusement in the near future.

Darla was flustered. On one hand she was thrilled to be in the presence of Dr. Nightingale. She could see now that he was totally incapable of any wrongdoing with his wealthy patients. She made a mental note to inform her Mr. Hudsacker that it must be a terrible misunderstanding. Dr. Nightingale was an impeccable gentlemen and she would argue with anyone who said different. On the other hand she was definitely furious with Bill. Although their relationship had been chaste, it didn’t give him the right to attach himself with some buxom brunette! She looked just the type that would have premarital relations with a man. She was so angry and disappointed with Bill. She just had to get it off her chest and give him what for.

“Excuse me for a moment, Dr. Nightingale,” Darla said when she noticed Bill get up from his table and head across the room by himself.

“By all means,” Dr. Nightingale said.

Once she was out of site of her companion, Darla marched right up to Bill, who was getting ready to order drinks from the bar.

“Well, hello, Bill,” she said with an accusing tone in her voice.

Bill spun around in surprise before he could order.

“Darla!” Bill sputtered in shock. It was partly because he was stunned by Darla’s sudden presence and partly because she looked so incredibly beautiful in her formal dress. “What are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same thing,” Darla said with a raised eyebrow. “Who’s the blonde?”

“Oh, her,” Bill chuckled nervously. “She’s a…a witness… in a crime I’m investigating.”

“Oh? Did her husband kill someone that she was fooling around with?”

“What?”

“Look Bill, it’s really none of my business. We’re not married, but I thought we had the sort of relationship that meant that we would be exclusive to one another. If you’ve changed your mind, then please let me know because I will not be led on and made a fool of.”

“Look, its not what you think, like I said…”

“Just have yourself a wonderful time and don’t let me stop you.”

“Hey wait a minute,” Bill exclaimed. “Who are you here with?”

“Well, it’s none of your business but if you must know, I’m with Dr. Nicolas Nightingale. He’s a very important man and I’m interviewing him for a story.”

There was something about that name that rang a bell with Bill but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Darla had a scowl on her face that distracted him from any further thought of it and he hurriedly pleaded, “Look, why don’t you give me ring tonight after your…interview…and we can talk about this?”

“Goodbye, Bill,” Darla said and turned on her heel to leave him flustered. Bill staggered and leaned against the bar to regain his equilibrium. Holy smokes! Some dames could really do a number on a man’s noggin. He ordered a double scotch for himself and a martini for his date, Veronica.

6

Dr. Nightingale pulled his car up to the front of Darla Danforth’s building to drop her off after their dinner date.

“Well, I must say this has been a most enjoyable evening, Miss Danforth.”

Darla had felt flush and nervous the entire ride home. She had become so enthralled by Dr. Nightingale that she felt completely giddy. Something she couldn’t quite put her finger on was so compelling about him. He wasn’t the most handsome or physically fit, but there was some mysterious attraction she couldn’t resist. It was all she could do keep from reaching across to grab him and kiss him passionately. She’d never experienced these sensations with any other man. Not even Tyler Weldon, her boyfriend in college. Darla didn’t want this night to end just yet, so she decided she was going to do something she would never have done in a million years.

“I’ve had a marvelous time as well. Would you perhaps…I mean…” Darla paused in an embarrassed laugh. “Would you care to come up to my apartment for a night cap? Please understand that I don’t normally do things like this but it’s just that…”

“Yes?”

“Well, I must be completely honest with you and please let me apologize for being so forward but I simply must come right out and say this. You are the most amazing man I’ve ever met and I’d be delighted if you would extend your evening with me just a bit longer.”

Dr. Nightingale took a moment to savor the anxious look on Darla’s face. She looked absolutely beautiful and the stirring in his loins raged more than ever.

“I’d be delighted as well.”

Darla practically gasped with relief. She blushed again and scolded herself for acting so childish. ‘I can’t help it, he’s so handsome and charming.’

Dr. Nightingale exited his car and came around to open the door for Darla, then took her by the arm to escort her into the building. Fred the doorman was already holding the door open and tipping his hat. He fully expected Miss Danforth to say her goodnight to the gentleman caller at the door, but when they both entered and went straight to the elevators arm in arm, Fred nearly fainted from shock. Just before the elevator doors closed, Fred couldn’t help but notice the smug look on the gentleman’s face, and when he winked at him, Fred became furious. That wink meant one thing. That scoundrel was planning to bed Miss Danforth! The doorman was devastated. He’d always had a secret crush on Miss Danforth. Even though she was entirely out of his league, he could always fantasize that one day she would notice his charms and fall in love with him. He went back to his station and slumped in his chair in a deep state of depression.

Up on the penthouse floor, Darla showed Dr. Nightingale into her luxurious apartment. He was immediately impressed. Even the rich and beautiful Marilyn Russell did not have a place as swanky as this. He wondered how Darla Danforth could afford a place like this on a newspaper reporter’s meager salary.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Darla laughed. “How can a newspaper reporter, even a successful one like me, afford such a place? I wouldn’t normally say but I feel confident enough in our relationship that I can confide in you. My father is very wealthy and he loves to spoil his one and only daughter. I told him I didn’t need such a lavish apartment but he insisted on it. He owns this entire building and he wanted me to have the best view.”

“It is spectacular,” Nightingale said, marveling at the view out the expansive picture windows.

“Would you care for a drink?”

“Brandy?”

“Coming right up!” Darla said as she scurried to the bar to fix their drinks. A sudden movement coming from a nearby hallway distracted Nightingale. There suddenly appeared a small grey and white schnauzer skipping into the room. It froze when it saw Dr. Nightingale, nearly in shock at seeing a man in his mistress’s home. Other than Darla’s father, no man had ever set foot in his territory. He tensed up and uttered a soft warning growl. He seemed to take an immediate dislike to the new presence.

“Muffin!” Darla exclaimed. “Behave yourself! This is Dr. Nicolas Nightingale.

He’s a very honored guest in our home.”

The dog calmed down when he heard his mistress’s words. The he slowly approached Nightingale, nostrils flared and ready to check him over.

“There’s a good boy,” Nightingale said in his most charming tone. Muffin remained leery, sniffing the man’s fingers before turning away as if this person was not worthy of his time. He jumped up on a nearby chair and sat there with a wary look in his eyes.

“Delightful creature,” Nightingale commented with a thin smile. Darla returned with the drinks and showed her visitor to the sunken living room area where plush sofas and an elegant atmosphere awaited them. After a few minutes of scintillating conversation, Dr. Nightingale was eager to move things along. But before he could, that blasted dog was unnerving him.

“Miss Danforth…” he began.

Darla interrupted him before he could continue. “Dr. Nightingale, please, before you go any further, I insist that you call me ‘Darla’ from this point on.”

“Darla then,” Blackstone smiled. “Of course I would be pleased if you would call me ‘Nicolas’.”

“No, Dr. Blackstone, you are far too important for that. You’re a doctor for goodness sake. You’ve earned your title and I insist on respecting that.”

“As you wish.”

“Now what was it you wanted to say before I so rudely interrupted you?”

“Well, this is a bit embarrassing…”

“Nonsense. Whatever it I assure you I’ll keep an open mind,” Darla said. She was secretly hoping that Dr. Blackstone would suggest that they share a bed together tonight. She wanted nothing more at that moment to get to know him in the most intimate way possible. Yes, she was even willing to give up her virginity to him. Never would she have thought anything like this was possible. She’d always vowed that she would never have intimate relations with any man unless she was fully in love and married. But heaven forgive her she could not resist this wonderful man.

“Forgive me please, but I must confess that ever since I was a child I have had a fear of small dogs.”

Darla was stunned at first. How could anyone be afraid of her precious Muffin? But without any protest or delay she promptly called Muffin to follow her into one of the other rooms where she closed him in. The dog was baffled but there was simply nothing he could do but look for something good to chew on. His mistress would surely scold him, but that’s what she got for locking him away.

Darla smiled as she returned to the living room to rejoin Dr. Nightingale. He looked so suave sitting there in his tuxedo. This feeling was new and exciting. Not only did she have a romantic interest in her apartment for the very first time, but also she never felt so…aroused being around someone like this. There was a palpable tension in the air that excited her and made her feel naughty all of a sudden. ‘Oh I hope I can get him to really like me. I have to do everything I can to keep his attention. Oh, if Daddy ever found out about this he’d just die!’ Darla thought.

“There, now we can enjoy one another’s company without any further distractions,” Darla said.

‘Yes, indeed,’ Dr. Nightingale thought as his eyes took in Darla’s sensuous face and gorgeous figure. He enjoyed how the slit in her dress fell away provocatively when she sat across from him on the sofa. He could not hold back any longer. He had to have her.

“Darla, I must tell you something,” Dr. Nightingale said.

“Yes?” Darla said with an ever so anxious tone.

“Could I be so bold as to request a kiss from you?”

“I thought you would never ask!” Darla sighed. Without further ado she leaned into him and they embraced and kissed passionately. As her lips fell on his, the gorgeous brunette felt a tingle and jolt that made her breathless with desire. Bill never kissed her like this!

Dr. Nightingale was careful not to rush things. He was patient despite the fact that his cock was raging hard inside his tuxedo slacks. Instead he savored every moments and caress, reveling in the press of her firm breasts against his chest, her hot breath, her moist lips her sweet perfume, her soft hands pressing into his shoulders. He was only patient for a moment longer before he broke the kiss and stared deep into Darla Danforth’s large brown eyes.

“Darla, I must have you.”

Darla blushed. Deep down she knew she must wait, but could she? “Oh. Dr. Nightingale. Please forgive me! I do want you so, but we mustn’t take this any further. It isn’t…proper.”

‘I’ll show you what’s proper,’ Dr. Nightingale thought. He leaned close and spoke a phrase into Darla’s ear, and when he leaned back he watched as she stared intensely at him. There was a new light behind those bright eyes that was not there a moment before. The phrase he spoke was trigger that removed any natural inhibitions in Darla of having intimate relations with him.

“Darla, you are a superb kisser, but I wonder if you be so kind as to use your lips for something else.”

Darla looked at Dr. Nightingale with confusion. But when he took her hand and placed it on his lap, she blushed with shock at first and then quickly perked up with a knowing look of understanding. “Oh my goodness! Dr. Nightingale!”

“I apologize for being so forward,” he lied. “If you would prefer not to…”

“No…I…it’s just that…I’ve never…” Darla stammered in embarrassment. Dr. Nightingale’s eyes narrowed. “You little vixen. I know you put on this facade of the chaste virgin who has never been bedded by a man, but I know deep down you want it. You need it.”

Darla’s mouth fell open. No man had ever spoken this way to her. It shocked her and thrilled her at the same time. Any other time, she would have slapped a man for speaking to her in such a vulgar manner. ‘Why is he so different? Why does he make me feel like this’? Darla wondered.

“Get down on your knees and service me,” Dr. Nightingale commanded.

Darla was stunned when she heard herself answer, “Yes, Dr. Nightingale.” It was as if her body and her will were not her own. The next thing she knew she was adjusting the hem of her silk gown and kneeling primly before Dr. Nightingale. She was now in a position of worship and she loved it! Nervously she reached for his clasp and zipper and opened his tuxedo trousers. Her body was tingling like never before. The thought of seeing a man’s penis for the first time was overwhelming, and her eagerness was battling with her base instinct of fright at the thought of it. Things like this were meant for a marriage bed!

With trepidation, she reached inside. She gasped in astonishment and nearly jumped out of her skin when his cock sprung out. ‘Good heavens, the size of it!’

“Do it now, you wanton slut,” Dr. Nightingale ordered with a snap of his fingers.

Dr. Nightingale’s forcefulness aroused Darla to swift action. Without another moment to waste, she leaned her head forward and took the smooth head of the penis past her lips and into her warm mouth. She was hesitant at first since she was so new to this experience, but Darla soon warmed to it. It felt strange and wonderful in her mouth and so she merely kept it still with her lips seal firmly around and her tongue pressed underneath it.

‘Oh, my goodness, I hope I’m doing this right. I do so want to please Dr. Nightingale!’ Darla thought. She looked up at him for guidance and he provided it. All it took was a urging nudge on the back of her head to force it deep in her mouth and then slowly he brought her head back until he settled her on a slow soothing rhythm. It only took a minute or two to get used to it and then Darla found herself enjoying the sensation more and more. When she heard him moan contentedly, she thought, ‘It’s so wonderful to provide him so much pleasure.’

Once Dr. Nightingale was satisfied with Darla’s technique, he leaned back, closed his eyes and reveled in the sensations of her sensual tongue and lips on his cock. He mused on the fact that the poor girl would never realize that while under a deep hypnotic trance, he had imbedded detailed instructions into her psyche. In essence Darla Danforth would become highly aroused by one single man who would dare control her, Dr. Nicolas Nightingale. He constructed deep within her multiple levels of desire, such as the profound desire to be tamed and dominated, which would be unleashed by certain trigger phrases. Now all he had to do was request any act, no matter how depraved or perverted, and the voluptuous Miss Danforth would acquiesce without question. It was powerful feeling to know he had such power over this proud independent woman.

Once she brought him to the brink of climax, Dr. Nightingale pulled her head up. He was amused by the pouting disappointment on her face, as if he were taking away a prized possession from her.

“Let us retire to your boudoir Miss Danforth!” Dr. Nightingale suggested. Darla’s look of disappointment quickly transformed to one of elation. ‘Oh my goodness, he really wants to be intimate with me! What have I done to deserve such a wonderful man? Oh, I can’t wait until he takes me. I only hope it isn’t too painful.’ The two moved quickly to the bedroom like two lovers rushing to a secret tryst.

Once there, Darla turned her back so Dr. Nightingale could help her undress. Then she turned to face him, naked in all her glory for the first time before any man. She couldn’t help but blush and giggle coquettishly.

Dr. Nightingale almost passed out from the vision before him. Never in his life had he seen a woman of such perfection. Her stunning face, silky hair that fell in loose waves upon her soft shoulders, breasts, firm and round, a slim waist, ample hips, and long shapely legs. He stood still and allowed her to undress him slowly, all while she stared into his eyes with the most adoring look.

“Do you wish for me to make love to you, Darla?” Dr. Nightingale asked as he embraced Darla and pressed her close. Darla closed her eyes and sighed as if had just been granted her most fervent wish. “Oh, heavens, yes!”

“You must confess something to me before I do,” he said, with his face inched from her, as if he were about to kiss her, but holding back.

“Yes! Anything!” Darla gasped. She was desperate to kiss him, and would do or say anything if he would only allow her to do so.

“Do you still believe that I have done anything wrong or immoral with any of my patients, such as Marilyn Russell?”

“No! Of course not Dr. Nightingale!” Darla exclaimed, ‘Oh, his hands feel so warm and wonderful!’

“And what of this newspaper article that you proposed to write?”

“I plan to tell my editor that there is no story as far as you’re concerned.”

“Will he believe you?”

“Yes, I’m his most important writer and I’ve never written anything that was unproven. He trusts me implicitly.”

“That’s very good.”

“Will you please make love to me now?”

“One more question?”

Darla whimpered. She wanted so badly to move past this and into making love to Dr. Nightingale. “Yes?”

“That detective gentleman at The Morocco. He is not some mere acquaintance is he?”

Darla blushed with shame. She was caught in a fib. “No. But please know this Dr. Nightingale. We did not have a serious relationship. It was only a causal flirtation. He means nothing to me than only being a friend, I promise you!”

“Is he aware of me and these so-called improprieties?”

“I don’t believe so.”

“But you did mention my name to him?”

“Only to tell him that I was with someone important!”

“You know so well how to flatter and manipulate don’t you, Miss Danforth?”

“I’m only telling the truth!” Darla insisted. She was practically jumping up and down. She was desperate to make love to Dr. Nightingale so badly.

“Please! Make love to me now! I need you!”

“Only if you beg me...”

“Please! Please, Dr. Nightingale. I beg of you! I’ll simply perish if you don’t!”

“No need to be so melodramatic. Very well, then, you trollop, it’s time to give you a good lesson in lovemaking, taught to you by a Master. I’m going to do things to you that you’ve never imagined, make you feel things you’ve never felt.”

“Really?” Darla groaned with desire.

“Get on the bed,” Dr. Nightingale ordered along with a firm smack on Darla’s firm derriere.

“Oh my goodness!” the gorgeous reporter gasped, rubbing the sting on her tush and grinning impishly at Dr. Nightingale. She promptly climbed on the bed and waited anxiously for her new master, posing provocatively upon the satin sheets and pillows.

Dr. Nightingale took his sweet time in having his way with his new prize, in every way imaginable. He had enjoyed the stunning actress Marilyn Russell in much the same way, but this woman was far different. There was so much more to her and he took advantage of every part of her being. He toyed with her and reveled in the fact that this once so arrogant woman was now practically worshipping him. He drove her to near insanity with foreplay, and when it was time at last to deflower the once chaste ingénue, he took his time. She squealed at first, but after a few slow thrusts, she succumbed to the pleasure and he watched in amazement as the innocent transformed into an untamed vixen.

Darla moaned and screamed with ecstasy as Dr. Nightingale impaled her. Never in her wildest dreams did she know such pleasure could exist in one’s own body. She felt her nipples become engorged and extremely sensitive to his tongue and touch. Her most intimate of areas felt heated and wet. ‘This is the fulfillment of all my dreams.’ Darla thought as her new lover thrust on top of her. She felt compelled to wrap her legs and arms around him, clawing his back to urge him on, deeper harder faster.

“You little vixen, you. You are enjoying this, aren’t you?” Dr. Nightingale hissed.

“Yes! Yes! UNNNNNNNH!” Darla gasped. Indeed this was something that was more than merely enjoyable. It was a reawakening of her sexual nature that had been held in check since she had grown into a woman. She felt so grateful to Dr. Nightingale for showing her how incredible a woman could feel inside. Never had her pussy tingled so.

“That gentlemen you saw at the club earlier. What is his name?”

“I don’t…UMMMM… want to talk about him,” Darla moaned.

“Tell me,” Dr. Nightingale said, pausing his thrusts.

Darla squirmed and winced with frustration, trying to urge her lover to continue, but he held back. “Bill! Bill McGinnis!”

Dr. Nightingale plunged deep again. Darla gasped and threw her head back. He enjoyed how her silken tresses tossed around her face.

“If you ever see Mr. McGinnis again, this is what I want you to do.” Dr. Nightingale began to whisper instructions into Darla’s ear while he continued hammering his hips between legs, emphasizing certain things with deep hard thrusts.

“Do you understand?” he asked.

“UNNNNNNNH! Yes!”

“Are you ready for release, my pet?”

“YES!”

“But remember, you may only come to climax when I say the magic word, is that correct?”

“Yes! Oh my goodness yes! Please say it! I beg of you!”

Dr. Nightingale uttered the secret word, and Darla Danforth screamed.

Afterwards Dr. Nightingale dressed himself and prepared to leave. But before he left, he uttered one last trigger phrase to Darla, who was still lying on the bed, exhausted and covered with the gleam of perspiration. The expression on her face was one of bliss and supreme satisfaction. She was to forget everything that happened up until the time he dropped her off at her apartment. As far as Darla Danforth knew, she had just had a wonderful evening out and there was nothing to be concerned about as far as Dr. Nightingale and his wealthy patients. She would tell Mr. Hudsacker so first thing tomorrow morning.

7

The next morning, Darla felt odd. Her intuition told her something wasn’t quite right. Not only had she awoken without a stitch of her usual frilly nightclothes, but also her entire body felt sore. She chalked that up to dancing at the Morocco Club with Dr. Nightingale the previous evening. However, she couldn’t quite figure out why her “kitty”, as she referred to her vagina, was sore and tingling as well. Before she could ponder it further, the phone rang and interrupted her thoughts.

“Hello?”

“Hey there, hi there, ho there!”

‘Oh, swell. Its Bill McGinnis, acting as if nothing happened’, Darla thought, suddenly reminded of seeing Bill and his new date last night. She held the phone to ear impatiently while she listened to the detective’s empty apologies. When he got a cold response from Darla, he insisted on coming over to discuss the events of the previous evening in person.

“So you insist that we talk about this, hmm?” Darla asked hesitantly. Strangely, she felt an urgent desire to see Bill all of a sudden.

“Sure thing, kiddo. I’m here at the station but I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”

“I’m not dressed. Be here in one hour,” Darla said.

Darla hung up the phone and started for the bathroom to take a long hot bubble bath. But she paused when she heard the unmistakable whining of Muffin. She grabbed a nightgown and went to investigate.

“How did you get in there, you scamp?” Darla asked the bewildered schnauzer, who was locked away in the guest room. He was already whining to be let outside to do his morning business in the lush rooftop lawn and garden.

After setting Muffin’s breakfast out, she was finally ready to take her bath. As she washed her voluptuous body, her mind kept wandering to Dr. Nightingale. They’d had a wonderful time hadn’t they? For some odd reason she couldn’t gain a clear memory of the time after he’d dropped her off last night. Had they parted on good terms? Had he asked to see her again? She did very much want to see him again. He was so charming and handsome. He was someone she could see spending the rest of her life with. She allowed her thoughts to transform into fantasies of she and Dr. Nightingale as husband and wife, sharing a life together. Perhaps he in the audience as she collected a Pulitzer for an important news story and then she in the audience as he accepted a Nobel prize for, well, for whatever sort of work he did. She dreamed of the two of them sharing a wedding bed and Dr. Nightingale entering her for the first time.

Without realizing it, Darla had closed her eyes and her right hand had roamed down under the water and between her legs to rub at the moist slit down there. She winced at the tenderness, and imagined that it was her dear Dr. Nightingale taking her virginity. Her more experienced college roommate had told her that it hurt at first but felt oh so wonderful soon after. Yes, how she wanted it to hurt from Dr. Nightingale’s entrance into her nether region!

Darla slid first one fingertip and then two inside. With the fingers of her other hand she rubbed gentle circles around the distended nipples of her breasts. Her breathing became heavier and she sighed in the warmth of the bubbly water.

“Oh, yes, Dr. Nightingale! Take me!” Darla squealed imagining her handsome lover on top of her. Fully aroused now, she couldn’t help but shudder with unabashed arousal. An intense sensation was building up in her midsection and she felt on the verge of some new and unforeseen sensation (was this what her roommate meant when she said her boyfriend made her explode down there?).

DING DONG DING! Bark! Bark!

Darla’s eyes opened wide. The doorbell and Muffin’s usual bark of alarm! She nearly leaped out of the tub and was stunned when she glanced at the clock and noticed an entire hour had passed.

“Bill!” Darla gasped. She hurried to grab a bath gown and rushed to the foyer, where Muffin was already whimpering and barking, anxious to see who dared come knocking at his mistress’s door. After a quick look in the peephole to see if it was indeed Bill, she called out, “Please wait! I’ll be ready in a few minutes more!”

“Sure thing kiddo!” Bill called back from the other side of the door. Typical Darla Danforth, making him cool his heels while she finished dolling herself up. He had cases to solve but right now patching things up with Darla was his first priority. His partner was going to razz him good when he went back downstairs. He shook his head and started looking around for something to look at to kill the time.

Meanwhile Darla was getting dressed ready as quickly as she could. ‘Thank goodness I’m naturally beautiful and don’t need as much makeup as the typical woman,’ Darla thought as she put on a quick coat of lipstick and gave her cheeks a good pinch for good measure. Then she slipped on lace panties and bra and found her silkiest nightgown and satin slippers with the fluffy balls on the tops. After a quick brush out of her hair to get it nice and lustrous, she strutted purposefully to the door.

“Muffin, to your bed. I must have a few words alone with Bill.”

The well-trained pooch, at the familiar sound of the word, ‘bed’, whined and dejectedly turned away to find his favorite cushion back in Darla’s bedroom.

After she made sure her dear pet was gone, Darla took a deep breath and opened the door. Bill was busy admiring a painting in the hallway and spun around to see Darla standing there in the doorway. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he found the gorgeous sight before him. There was Darla Danforth, as he’d never seen her before, in a sheer floor length nightgown with her bra and panties clearly revealed underneath.

“Whoa, Nellie!” Bill gulped in astonishment.

“Put your tongue back in your mouth, buster!” Darla said, standing there defiantly with her arms crossed in front of her, unaware that it was emphasizing the thrust of her ample chest.

“D-Darla, what’s going on?” Bill stammered. He could barely find the words to speak.

“What’s the matter, detective?” Darla asked with dripping sarcasm “You act as if you’ve never seen a woman in her unmentionables.”

Bill was totally bewildered. Here was the one woman who never allowed a man up to her apartment, did not believe in hanky panky before marriage, and never allowed not even one innocent grope of her voluptuous body. Now she was standing right there in front him in her underwear and acting as if it were nothing. He tried to force himself to concentrate and not gape at the feast of perfection before his eyes.

“Uh, about last night…look kiddo, I promise you it was nothing!”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, that’s so.”

“Fine. Anything else? I have to get ready for work,” Darla informed him tapping her foot with impatience.

“Uh, is everything swell with you?”

“Yes, everything’s just peachy, detective.”

Darla always called Bill ‘detective’ when she was upset with him. He knew she was trying to get back at him for showing up at the Morocco with Veronica, but how was he to know she was going to show up with that quack doctor. Speaking of which…

“Look Darla, about this Dr. Nightingale character you were with last night…”

“Detective…Bill…What I do in my own time is my business. As I said before, we’re not married and we’re free to see whomever we wish. And before you say anything about Dr. Nightingale, I must warn you that I’ve grown quite fond of him so I won’t abide any idle gossip about him.”

“But…”

“Take a good look, Bill. You’ve missed your chance since so this is all you’ll ever get to see,” Darla said with a provocative tone. “I hope your enjoy your new friend because she’ll never compare to me.”

“Darla, come on now…”

“Have a nice life, Bill,” Darla said and shut the door with bang.

Bill McGinnis stood there frozen. ‘Jumpin’ Jiminy! What just happened?”

8

All that day, Darla struggled to go about her normal routine, but provocative images kept creeping into her mind. Dr. Nightingale was taking her roughly upon her own work desk. She was in his office and on her knees pleasuring him with her mouth while he worked on his papers.

Then there was also that whole unpleasant business with Bill. ‘What in the world came over me that I would do something so outrageous as meet Bill at the door my underwear? It’s as if I have no control of my inhibitions. What next, jump right up here on my desk and do a burlesque striptease for these newsroom wretches?’ Darla scolded herself.

Even Mr. Hudsacker noticed that his star reporter was out of sorts and called her into his office for a little chat.

“How’s that Dr. Nightingale story panning out?”

“Sorry, Chief,” Darla said, feigning dejection. “I hate to tell you this, but there’s nothing there. I just confirmed a few facts and Dr. Nightingale is on the up and up.”

“No kidding? Are you sure?” Hudsacker exclaimed. He was stymied for a moment, but he soon came to the realization that if anyone could have gotten any dirt on this guy it was Darla Danforth. Of that he had no doubt.

“Yes, I’m quite certain of it!”

“Hellfire, that was a wild goose chase.”

“Well, perhaps your source was mistaken. Maybe Miss Russell has a passing schoolgirl crush on the charming doctor. Next thing you know she’ll lose interest and move on to some new lothario, just like all the rest of those typical flighty actresses.”

“Yeah, maybe you’re right, but still…”

“Well, Chief, what else have you got for me now that Dr. Nightingale has been put to bed?”

“Oh, uh, here you go,” Hudsacker said, digging though the pile of papers on his desk. “I want you to write up a piece on Attorney General Blaylock’s sudden decision to resign. Methinks there’s some hint of scandal here. Maybe the mob is shaking him down for his war on organized crime.”

“I’ll get the scoop for you this time Chief. You can count on me. I’m going to head right over to the AG’s office and see if I can snag an interview or two.”

“That’s my girl!” Hudsacker grinned. Darla was about to berate the Chief for his sexist and condescending comment but she decided to let it go because right now she had more important things to do. She had no intention of going to the Attorney general’s office when she left The Chronicle. Instead she headed straight home.

Fred gave her the same odd look that he gave her when she left for work that morning. Like he was troubled or depressed about something. Well, she had no time to inquire that was about. Instead she headed right up to her apartment, rushed to her bedroom, peeled off all her clothes and crawled under the satin sheets of her bed. Once there she used her hand to pleasure herself. She let her fantasies run wild, visualizing Dr. Nightingale behind her while she was positioned on hands and knees. He was thrusting into her deep and hard, using one hand to grab her fluffy hair to steady himself while he ravaged her. It soon morphed into another fantasy of Darla in Dr. Nightingale’s office. She was bent over his knee while he gave her a spanking, and over in the corner Polly was looking on with perverse satisfaction. It was scandalous and arousing all at once. Darla had no idea that when she visited Dr. Nightingale in his office that very first time, he had manipulated her subconscious while she was in her hypnotic state. He had implanted these fantasies and suggestions to pleasure herself and to become aroused by thoughts of him. If she had realized it she would have been devastated. But for all she knew these thoughts were her own. She just could not imagine why she was so enthralled by Dr. Nightingale.

“UNNNNNNNNH!” Darla grunted as the first wave hit her body. She tensed up like a live wire and her back arched upward. She slammed her fist into the pillows and then bit the back of her hand to keep from screaming. Muffin trotted in and stopped in his tracks when he saw his mistress on the bed, thrashing and moaning. The schnauzer whimpered and scampered away.

* * *

Darla had no idea how long she had slept after she had passed out from the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. But when she saw the clock and noticed it was already evening, she jumped out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom to cool off with a bath. Startled out of his intense ball licking session, Muffin jumped off his perch on Darla’s vanity chair to follow. He appeared deeply concerned by the look of distress on his mistress.

“What in the world is happening to me, Muffin?” Darla exclaimed as she ran the bath water. The schnauzer watched with concern as she climbed into the huge porcelain tub and laid her head back in the warm soothing water

Something deep in Darla’s subconscious was struggling to break the surface, some vague memory that she needed to see. She closed her eyes for a moment and concentrated, but nothing worked. “Something’s not quite right, but I just can’t figure out what it is. Oh, what could it be? Am I going mad?”

Muffin uttered a harsh bark, as if in disagreement.

Darla smiled prettily at her loyal companion. “You sense something as well, don’t you? Oh, if only you could talk with me about it!” The little dog approached and put his paws up on the lip of the tub to try and comfort her.

“You’re such a sweet dear,” Darla cooed. “Why can’t all men be like you?” Something kept turning in Darla’s conscience. Despite her recent odd behavior, there was a still a strong part of her that knew deep down something was not quite right in terms of Dr. Nightingale. Her female intuition never let her down before. That’s what made her such a successful reporter. Perhaps she needed something to distract her mind. There was one way to do it.

“Well, Muffin, it looks like Dare Doll needs a little fresh air.” Muffin’s ears popped up at the sound of the words. He sensed immediately what was about to happen.

Without another word, Darla climbed out of the tub and went to her vanity to put on some makeup. She added a bit more eyeliner and blush than she usually would in her everyday life, since she was about become someone who was far removed from the spoiled Daddy’s girl Darla Danforth. This woman was a bit more sophisticated and brave. After applying a thick coat of bright lavender lipstick, she took a dab of makeup to cover the small beauty mark just above her lip. With a satisfied look in the mirror, she then took a few minutes to brush her silky hair. Darla was grateful for being blessed with such natural and full waves so she never had a need for curlers.

“I look sensational, don’t I, Muffin?” Darla asked her pooch. He responded with an eager bark of agreement.

After one last touch up, Darla went to her walk-in closet and touched a pad that revealed a sliding panel. When the building was constructed, her father made sure there was a secret room with a hidden entrance just in case of an emergency. The room also had an enlarged dumb waiter in which Darla could sit inside and lower herself down to the basement garage. At that time there was a criminal gang that specialized in breaking into apartments of well to do couples and terrorizing them before leaving with a haul of jewels and other valuables. Mr. Danforth would take no chances with his little girl living by herself.

Darla had modified the ten by ten room into a dressing room where she kept the costume and other accoutrements of her alter ego Dare Doll. It was there she began her ritualistic transformation. First she took a jar of scented lotion from the built-in vanity and rubbed it into her smooth skin. She powdered her intimate areas and then brought out a fresh pair of panties and bra from the drawer. She slipped her long legs into the holes of the silk panties and slid them up to her waist until they were fitted just so. Then she slipped her arms through the bra straps and hooked the clasp deftly behind her back. The bra cups pushed her firm breasts into a plump bounty of cleavage. Then came her imported French silk stockings. They were sheer and black with seams running up the back of the heels to the thick band at the tops. After sliding them luxuriously up her luscious legs, Darla clasped a garter belt around her waist and clipped the thin elastic garters to the hosiery. She loved how they hugged her legs.

So far so good, Darla thought, admiring the way the lingerie showed off her curvaceous figure. Next came the black satin dress, which she stepped into with delicate ease. She was pleased that it still hugged her body in a perfect fit. Then she found her black patent leather pumps and stepped into them with her hosiery-clad feet. The heels gave a slight lift to her already statuesque frame and accentuated her calves. Next came the shiny rain slicker. It was more of a fashion accent that protection from the possibility of inclement weather, plus there were hidden pockets within to hide her weapons and tools. Speaking of which, she opened a shiny lacquered wood box and took out the silver plated .45 from the felt lined hold. She slipped a clip in the grip and, made sure the safety was on and tucked it into a holster sewn into the inside of her slicker. Then she buttoned it up and cinched the belt around her waist, making sure it was nice and tight before buckling it up.

Dare Doll felt a slight tingle. Next was the part that always gave her a thrill. She picked up the satin domino mask and reverently placed it over her eyes. The dark lavender color seemed to make her eyes and lashes even larger and more intense. She took a pair of black suede leather gloves and slipped them on her hands. Then last came her fedora. It was a woman’s style sleek and fashionable. When she stood before the full-length mirror and posed with her gloved hands on her hips, legs slightly apart, she couldn’t help but feel powerful. Her mask and costume always gave her a sense of invincibility, that no force could stop her.

With her adrenaline pumping, Dare Doll climbed in and sat inside the dumb waiter compartment. She activated the switch, which began lowering the enclosed box down the entire length of the high-rise apartment building until it came to a gentle stop in a private basement room which contained Dare Doll’s mode of transportation. It was separate from the rest of the garage and had its own entrance. She pulled the tarp off of the shiny black convertible Roadster, climbed in and started it up.

There was an ingenious device that opened the garage door automatically. It was far ahead of its time and Darla was proud that she had invented it herself. Out she drove into the alleyway and then out into the nighttime streets of Empire City. She loved driving with the top down. At times she felt as if she were flying through the city. That was partly due to the souped-up engine under the hood of the powerful automobile. Dare Doll was dying to find some trouble. Perhaps a criminal or two that she could teach a lesson. But after an hour of cruising the streets, all seemed quiet. She glanced up at a street sign to see where she was and something jolted her memory. This was the Bradford Heights section of the city, where the streets were lined with quaint two and three story walkups.

Suddenly Dare Doll realized that this was the area where Dr. Nightingale lived! She recalled her research into his background and found his address, a place he’d lived in for only a year. In fact she was only one street over, so she made a left and then a right at the next street. Two blocks down she slowed until she spied the Dr. Nightingale’s address. It was a modest brick three-story walkup—a basement under the stairs and two stories above. She noticed his was larger than the rest of those on the street.

Glancing up at the top story window she noticed the shadows of two figures against the window. She took a pair of binoculars from her glove compartment and peered up. She felt terrible spying on Dr. Nightingale, but the fact that it was so late at night and he was not alone had her curiosity piqued.

“You know what curiosity did to the cat,” Dare Doll muttered to herself.

She gasped when she saw the unmistakable outline of a man and a woman. Her heart felt stabbed by a sudden pang of jealousy. What was Dr. Nightingale doing with another woman? She tried to convince herself that it was really none of her business, after all they’d only just met, but nonetheless she felt hurt.

Her alter ego Darla let her emotions get the best of her, something Dare Doll would have never done. The masked damsel drove on and parked her Roadster down the end of the street, exited and then took the cross street on foot so she could approach the Dr. Nightingale’s home from the alleyway behind it.

“I’ll only take a peek and then be on my way,” Dare Doll convinced herself. The walls of the entire row of building lined up all the way down the alley and Dare Doll counted them until she found the one she knew was Dr. Nightingales. With her trusty lock pick tool, she jimmied the back door and let herself inside in only a matter of seconds. Then it was only a matter of creeping up the stairs to the second floor. She stepped silently down the hall until she found a door slightly ajar with light coming from within, surely the room that she spied from the street.

When Darla peered in the crack she was surprised to see Dr. Nightingale talking with Marilyn Russell, the actress! She couldn’t hear what they were saying but from what it looked like, Dr. Nightingale was having a hypnosis session with the gorgeous blonde. Then something else caught her eyes. Just like in his office, Dr. Nightingale had one of those spiral devices on the table right next to where he was sitting. It was spinning away and then something clicked and Darla gasped.

‘That cad! He was lying the entire time! That device really was for hypnotizing his subjects!’ A chill went through her. The last thing she remembered when she saw it in his office was Dr. Nightingale telling her how harmless it was. Did he hypnotize her without her knowledge? It all made sense now. Her odd behavior with Bill. Her sudden infatuation with Dr. Nightingale. Slowly her blood began to boil. Just as she was about to burst in and confront the doctor, if indeed he was one, she felt something press against the back of her neck and tensed up.

“Raise you hands and turn around…slowly,” said a female voice behind her. “Or I’ll put a bullet into your pretty head.”

Darla did as she was told until she found herself face to face with Dr. Nightingale’s secretary, Polly. From the look on her face, Dare Doll sensed that the girl would not hesitate to do just what she threatened. So for now, she would acquiesce.

“What are you doing here?” Polly demanded.

“I’m here to see Dr. Nightingale.”

“As you can see he’s with a patient.”

“Yes, I see,” Dare Doll said. “Isn’t that Marilyn Russell?”

“Who she is, is none of your business!” Polly hissed.

“Well, then I guess I’ll be on my way,” Dare Doll said facetiously.

“I don’t think so. You’re coming with me until Dr. Nightingale is finished.”

“All right, then,” Dare Doll agreed. It was just what she hoped for, to get away without alerting Dr. Nightingale. All she needed was the opportunity to overpower this little trollop. The masked heroine allowed Polly to lead her down the hall and into another room, which appeared to be a well-appointed library. Dare Doll stepped right into the middle of the room and turned to face her captor. Then she glanced around the room as if to admire the collection of leather bound books.

“My goodness! Is that a 1st edition of Sherlock Holmes?” All it took was one brief glance by Polly to see what Dare Doll was referring to. As soon as Polly took her eyes off the heroine, Dare Doll sprung into action. A quick knife hand chop promptly separated Polly’s pistol from her grip.

“Ow! You witch!” Polly snarled and attempted to go after the gun. Dare Doll seized Polly by her blonde curls and yanked her backwards, grabbing one wrist and twisting it behind her back. She shoved her roughly against a bookcase and pressed her body against hers.

“Didn’t your mother ever tell you that name-calling is rude?”

“Go to hell!” Polly spat.

“After you…” Dare Doll said, releasing Polly hair long enough to reach into her coat for a blackjack and give the hellion a thump on the base of the skull. Polly went limp and dropped to the floor and Dare Doll made no effort to slow her fall. Instead, she went to the window and pulled free the window sash cords. She brought them over to the unconscious blonde and proceeded to bind her hand and foot. From her own experience of being tied up, Dare Doll knew that the best thing to do was tie Polly’s wrists behind her back and then cinch them to her ankles so she was in a strict hogtied position. With one cord left over she gagged the blonde so she couldn’t call for help before Dare Doll had time to deal with Dr. Nightingale. After checking the knots one last time, the masked detective stood and marched right out of the room, down the hall and into Dr. Nightingale’s private office.

Dr. Nightingale was alone this time. He was sitting at his desk intently studying some notes. He had no idea that it was Dare Doll who had just entered the room. “Well, Polly, I suppose you’ll be glad to know that we won’t see Miss Russell around here any more. But she is going to make a generous donation to my foundation this Christmas.”

“Is that so?”

Dr. Nightingale looked up and gasped when he saw the masked crime fighter, Dare Doll, standing in the doorway of his office.

“Dare Doll?”

“In the flesh.”

Dr. Nightingale swallowed nervously. “What are you doing here? Did Polly let you in?”

“I’m afraid Polly is incapacitated at the moment.”

“What’s the meaning of this?”

“I’ll tell exactly what the meaning of this is!” Dare Doll exclaimed. Her female fury was at a peak and it was all she could do to keep from flying across the room and throttling the bespectacled doctor. “I know what you’ve been up to, Dr. Nightingale!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t pretend to play innocent with me!” Dare Doll sneered. She approached Dr. Nightingale’s desk and when he began to reach into a drawer, she quickly jammed it closed, trapping his hand.

“AAAAAAAAAUGH! My wrist!” Dr. Nightingale groaned in agony.

“If that’s a gun in there, you’d do well to let it go, or I’ll break it,” Dare Doll warned, her face inches from his.

Dr. Nightingale, who had broken out in a cold sweat, nodded quickly. Dare Doll yanked the drawer open, pushed Dr. Nightingale into his chair, and grabbed the gun out of the drawer. She grabbed Dr. Nightingale by the knot of his tie, placed the barrel of the gun at his throat and placed one knee on the chair between his legs, pressing it firmly against his crotch. The doctor winced and uttered a squeak of pain.

“You certainly keep a lot of guns in your home,” Dare Doll said. “What are you afraid of?”

“Intruders,” Dr. Nightingale gasped.

“Lot of good it did you then, I’d say,” Dare Doll smirked. “Now, let’s get down to brass tacks. You’re going to be a good boy and tell me everything I want to know.”

“Yes, anything!”

“First, what was Marilyn Russell doing here? And don’t lie because I can always tell when someone is lying.”

“She was here for a session.”

“A session hmmm? What kind of session?”

“Hypnosis.”

“Explain.”

“Miss Russell suffers from stage fright. I’m merely using hypnosis to help her get over it.”

“And you always have hypnosis sessions with your patients so late in the evening?”

“Miss Russell is a famous actress. She’s constantly hounded by fans and photographers. She insisted on scheduling our sessions late in the evening.” “What did you mean when you said you wouldn’t be seeing Miss Russell any longer?”

“It’s simple, really. She’s been cured of her stage fright. Tonight was our final session.”

Dare Doll knew he was not being totally truthful. It may have been their last session, but it wasn’t because he had cured her. She decided to string him along just for the fun of it. She loved watching him squirm. “Why do I get the feeling you’re lying?”

“It’s the truth I tell you!”

“Next question! What’s you’re relationship with Darla Danforth?”

“Who?”

Dare Doll nudged her knee deeper into Dr. Nightingale’s crotch and gripped his tie a little firmer.

“ULLLP!” Dr. Nightingale gurgled. “D-Darla Danforth you say? The newspaper reporter! Yes, well, we are… acquaintances. We met just recently!”

Dare Doll cocked the pistol hammer. In a cold voice she said, “I’m going to ask you another question now and I want you to be careful before you answer, because if it isn’t the answer I expect to hear, the wallpaper behind your desk is going to be sprayed with what’s inside your skull.”

“URRK!” Dr. Nightingale choked and nodded in response.

“Did you hypnotize Darla Danforth into falling in love with you?”

There was a pause that seemed to pass like an eternity. Dr. Nightingale knew that somehow or someway this masked woman knew his secret but was sadistically toying with him.

“Yes!” Dr. Nightingale gasped. “B-but…how did you...know?”

“Darla is very close friend of mine. When she told me she was interested in you, I was very skeptical, so I did a little detective work and discovered your dirty little secret. You’ve been hypnotizing wealthy clients and using them to line your greedy pockets.”

“What?”

“Don’t pretend to be ignorant you sniveling little creep! I’ve got the goods on you and you know it!”

“Please…let’s discuss this. Perhaps we can come to some sort of…arrangement?” Dare Doll smirked. She was amused at how these criminal cowards always tried to shimmy their way out of a jam when they were caught dead to rights. She wanted to make him suffer as long as possible so she decided to indulge him a bit more.

“Oh? What do you have in mind?”

“N-name your price. I have access to vast amounts of cash.”

“Sorry, chum. I’m wealthier than you could ever imagine. What else do you have to bargain with?”

“Priceless art, rare gems!”

Dare Doll decided to tease her prey until he was mush. She leaned close, pressing her ample chest against him. The brim of her fedora creased Dr. Nightingale’s perspiring forehead. She gave the bulge in his pants a gentle nudge with her knee, and whispered in her most seductive voice, “Are you sure there isn’t something else you could bargain with Dr. Nightingale?”

Dr. Nightingale’s member twitched in his trousers and began to swell. He couldn’t believe what was happening. Dare Doll wanted to make love to him?

“I’ll do… anything you say,” he gulped.

“I’m going to make passionate love to you Dr. Nightingale. I’m going to give you more pleasure than you ever dreamed possible. Do you believe me?” Dr. Nightingale nodded eagerly.

“If we are to do this, we have to have complete and total trust in one another, don’t you agree?”

“I-I agree wholeheartedly,” Dr. Nightingale wheezed. Dare Doll still had a firm grip on his tie and he could barely breathe. But he was alleviated from the discomfort by the heroine’s knee rubbing against his burgeoning erection.

“Before we have our glorious little tryst, you must promise me something.” Dr. Nightingale’s erection was about to erupt. “Yes! Anything!”

“You must promise to reverse the hypnotic commands you implanted in Darla Danforth.”

“Absolutely!”

“Now before we get down to the business at hand, I want you to tell me how you hypnotized her into falling for you.”

“It’s simple really. I put her in a trance using a spiral device.”

“Like that one?” Dare Doll said. She nodded at the device on a table near the sofa where she had seen Marilyn Russell sitting earlier. She was seething inside because that was the device Dr. Nightingale had told her was useless for hypnotizing. For now she’d feign ignorance until she got the full scoop on his nefarious scheme.

“Yes,” Nightingale replied.

“Then what did you do?” Dare Doll said, continuing with her gentle knee prodding of Dr. Nightingale’s crotch.

“While she was in a trance, I implanted some commands and trigger phrases and then…”

“Trigger phrases?”

“Yes. I used simple nonsensical phrases that would trigger a trance or a sudden urge in Miss Danforth. For instance when I would say —”

“Wait —” Dare Doll started to say, but it was too late. Dr. Nightingale uttered the odd coupling of words and for a split second Darla realized what was about to happen but there was simply nothing she could do to prevent the sudden trance she fell into.

Dr. Nightingale let out a gasp of relief when Dare Doll suddenly loosened her grip on his tie. When he was able to focus better, he wondered why the heroine had suddenly relaxed her grip. Even her knee, which had been so wonderfully pressing against his groin, went still. He gazed at the heroine’s face for a moment and noticed that her half-closed eyes had glazed over behind her eye mask. Even her lips had parted in a relaxed pose and she was breathing softly. Dr. Nightingale’s puzzlement gave way to a nervous excitement when he recognized the tell tale catatonic-like state of Dare Doll. He slowly brought his hand up and snapped his fingers in front of her face. No response.

“What the devil…?” Dr. Nightingale muttered. What had just happened to cause this sudden change? Then a thought flashed on him and a grin spread slowly across his face. Everything clicked into place.

“A close friend of Darla Danforth indeed!” he said. The doctor took a moment to take stock in what had actually happened. Then he glanced at the open door when he remembered Polly. Where was his sprite little mistress? Well never mind her, he’d locate her soon enough, but for now…

Dr. Nightingale gently gripped Dare Doll’s slack wrist, the one holding the gun to his throat, and moved it away. Then he simply took the gun out of her gloved hand and set it on his desk. He looked down at her shapely leg, the one lifted and bent at the knee and currently buried in his crotch. Since her slicker was parted in front and the hem of her dress was hiked up a bit, he could glimpse the top edge of her stocking and garter strap. He took a moment to appreciate that bit of bared leg before taking his hand and sliding up her silky inner thigh until he brushed his fingers over her panty-covered crotch. Oh, the things he was going to do to this rare beauty.

He knew he could unmask Dare Doll any time he wanted to now that she was in a vulnerable trance-hypnotic state. And he knew exactly whom he would discover under there, but there was really no hurry, was there? In fact, the mask and its mysterious air intrigued him. He delighted in the fact that he could take his time and indulge in one of his fantasies. The one he first imagined the moment he saw a newspaper rendering of the mysterious masked detective called Dare Doll.

“Can you hear me, Dare Doll?” Dr. Nightingale asked.

“Yes,” Dare Doll replied in a low whisper.

“You must listen to everything I say and obey my commands. Answer ‘yes’ if you understand.”

“Yes.”

“Please be so kind as to sit here on my lap.”

Dare Doll complied and took a seat on Dr. Nightingale’s lap. Dr. Nightingale groaned a bit when he felt her firm derriere press down on his raging erection.

“Do you have any weapons?” he inquired.

Dare Doll nodded.

“Let me see.”

The entranced heroine reached into her slicker and brought out her trusty .45.

“I’ll take that if you don’t mind,” Nightingale said, taking the weapon and setting next to his own revolver on the desk. “Any more?” Dare Doll shook her head ‘no’.

Dr. Nightingale told her, “I want you to listen to me carefully now. My words are extremely important. Nothing else matters to you now except for what I tell you. I have some new instructions for you…”

9

“Hello, Dare Doll.”

Dare Doll blinked her eyes behind her mask and snapped to attention. She had to take a moment to get her bearings. What was Dr. Nightingale doing standing in front of her? The last thing she remembered was that she had him pinned against his chair with her knee in his crotch. A starling thought flashed in her mind.

“You scoundrel!” Dare Doll demanded. “Did you just hypnotize me?”

“Indeed I did,” Dr. Nightingale answered.

“You’ll pay for that you—!” the masked heroine snarled and started for Dr. Nightingale. She wanted to wipe that smug look off his face. But when he snapped his fingers, all at once she found that she couldn’t move one step further.

“How… What did you do to me?”

“I implanted a command in your subconscious to freeze you with the snap of my fingers,” Dr. Nightingale said with a taunting smirk.

Dare Doll struggled to move but her body simply would not respond to her force of will. It was the oddest thing she’d ever experienced.

“Now that I have your undivided attention, let’s discuss what is going to happen to you. From this point forward you are under my command and you will be physically unable to resist anything I ask of you. I could have hypnotized you into being attracted to me, as I did with Miss Danforth, but I decided this would be more fitting. You shouldn’t have come here with your arrogant act and then put on that seductive routine. Now you will be fully aware of it when I put you in your place. It’s your fate, Dare Doll. You are now my puppet. My slave. Whether you like it or not, when I tell you to do something you will do it.”

“I most certainly will not!”

“Oh, you will I promise you. Perhaps now would be a good time to give you a demonstration,” Dr. Nightingale said. “Stand up straight!” Dare Doll gasped when she felt her body tense up to strict attention. Her legs were pressed together. Her arms were stiff and straight at her side. Her chest was thrust out and she head faced forward as if she was a soldier awaiting inspection. Dare Doll became deeply concerned. Whatever this charlatan had said he had done, he really meant it. ‘This can’t be happening,’ she thought.

“There are all sorts of things I implanted in you while you were in a trance state. All strictly for my amusement, mind you, but I do want you to know I’m not completely selfish. I’ve implanted a surprise or two for your pleasure as well,” Dr. Nightingale informed her with a chuckle in his voice.

Dare Doll perked up, startled by his comment “What?”

“For instance when I say the words, ‘masked slut’…”

“AAAAAAAH!” Dare Doll suddenly squealed. Her body shuddered with an orgasm so intense she would have dropped to her knees if she hadn’t been frozen in place. All she could do was wince and shut her eyes until the orgasm finished washing over her.

“As you see, whenever I say those particular words you’ll succumb to an intense sexual release. How did it feel?”

“You-You can’t do this to me!”

“Of course I can. Just as I used women like Marilyn Russell for my selfish purposes, I will use you as well. And now that I have both you and your close friend, Miss Danforth, what more could I ask for?” Dr. Nightingale said.

Nightingale had no intention at the moment of letting on that he already knew Dare Doll’s secret identity. He continued on with his taunting. “There’s the spunky news reporter who is the spoiled daughter of Empire City’s wealthiest citizen. And then there is the beautiful and mysterious masked detective. One I will squire about town until we eventually wed. That way I will be assured of a great fortune. The other I shall make a kept mistress to fulfill all my darkest fantasies.”

“UGH! You disgust me!” Darla exclaimed. “First of all, Darla Danforth would never marry a conniving cad like you… even if you were the last man on earth. Her father certainly won’t stand for it. Secondly, I wouldn’t touch you with a ten-foot pole. Not in a hundred years!”

“We’ll see about that,” Dr. Nightingale smiled. “Remove your coat and hat.” Dare Doll found herself unbuckling the belt of her slicker and then undoing the buttons. No matter how much she tried, she could not prevent her hands from opening the coat and letting it slide off her arms and onto the floor. She took off her fedora and tossed it aside.

“Stop this, immediately, Dr. Nightingale, or you’ll pay dearly for it.”

“Remove your dress.”

“No, I will not,” Dare Doll insisted, but already she was reaching behind to unzip the back of her silk dress. In three seconds it fell to the floor. Now all she wore were her pumps, stockings, garter belt, bra, gloves, and mask. Her whole body felt flush with both embarrassment and excitement. She couldn’t understand why she felt a twinge of pleasure in her vagina all of a sudden.

“You have a stunning figure,” Dr. Nightingale said while his eyes appraised her fully. He was amused by her visible reaction. She had no idea that he had implanted a command that would cause her to feel arousal whenever she removed her clothes in front of him. “Even more so than Miss Danforth.”

Dare Doll glared at Dr. Nightingale, silent with fury at the implication that Dr. Nightingale had also seen her nude as Darla Danforth. Oh, she wanted to kill him.

“In fact the both of you have very similar features.”

Dare Doll grew anxious at the suspicious look in her captor’s eyes. For the time being she had her mask to keep her identity hidden, but if or when Nightingale decided to remove it, she would be doomed. Even though many other criminals in the past had threatened to unmask her, she’d always managed to prevent it at the last second. ‘I just can’t let it happen this time! My very being depends on it! I have to figure out a way to get out of this mess!’

Dr. Nightingale took something from his desk drawer and then walked around behind Dare Doll, careful to keep what he had hidden from view. When she sensed that he was right behind her, she heard him say, “Bring your hands behind your back.” Dare Doll did not want to obey, but she did. Suddenly, she felt something slipped around her wrists and when she heard the unmistakable sound of handcuffs being snapped, she gasped.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“Handcuffing you.”

“Why? When all you have to do is order to me to obey.”

“Oh, I realize that. It’s just a little quirk of mine. I love seeing beautiful women restrained. It arouses me.”

“You’re a sick man! What kind of person calls himself a doctor…a doctor who works to cure his patients of phobias and vices and then has a sick vice all his own?”

“The same sort of doctor who also loves to see beautiful women with their mouths gagged as well,” Dr. Nightingale said.

“AAAUUUMMMPPPPFF!” Dare Doll grunted as Dr. Nightingale crammed her mouth with a white cotton handkerchief. Then he took a black silk scarf and cleave gagged the heroine. After he secured a tight knot behind her head, he came around to face her, looking her up and down with lecherous glee. He brought his palms up and placed them right on her breasts, which had been thrust out invitingly by the way her arms were severely pulled back behind her.

“Oh, yes, I am going to enjoy you very much,” Dr. Nightingale grinned. “I’m going to become very intimate with every inch of your superb body. Starting with these.” Dare Doll grunted with revulsion at first from Dr. Nightingale’s uninvited touch. But at the same time, she could not help that she was slowly overcome with arousal. When his fingertips prodded her nipples through the sheer material of her bra, they hardened quickly. She couldn’t understand why they were so sensitive. She’d never felt them like that before. When he suddenly gave them a pinch with thumb and forefinger, she bit hard into her gag and winced from the stirring sensation.

“I wanted to take my time, but I really can’t. I must have you this instant. Come with me over here,” Dr. Nightingale ordered, leading Dare Doll by the arm and then shoving her unceremoniously over the leather cushioned back of his sofa, the one where he usually had his patients lie down for their sessions.

“OOOMMF!” Dare Doll gasped as her breast pressed into the cushions.

SNAP!

The heroine jerked with surprise when Dr. Nightingale took the straps of her garters, yanked them back and let them loose, where they snapped against her thighs. Then her eyes opened even wider when he yanked and ripped apart her panties.

“UMMMFFF!”

Dr. Nightingale loved the way she squealed when he inserted two fingers inside her and slid them in and out, making sure she was well lubricated with her own juices. Then he poised the tip of his penis at her opening and then rammed it home, impaling her to the hilt. In seconds he was thrusting away furiously, watching her squirm in his grasp, her fluffy hair bouncing as she turned back to glare at him. That look aroused him even more and he responded with a series of quick hard thrusts.

“You shouldn’t have been such a naughty tease, Dare Doll,” Dr. Nightingale taunted her. “Now you’ll pay the consequences for your provocative behavior. I’m going to teach you a proper lesson in how a woman should behave. When I’m through taming you, you’ll be a properly submissive woman who knows her place. Isn’t that so?”

“UNNNGGGGH!” Dare Doll groaned into her gag when he rammed into her hard for emphasis. Somehow he was doing something to make her feel like she’d never imagined. Her mind was overwhelmed by both the thought of this creep humiliating her like this and the intense state of ecstasy that her body was experiencing.

“Are you ready for a nice surprise?”

Dare Doll could barely comprehend what he was saying. Her senses were so ravaged by her building passion. All she heard next was Dr. Nightingale call out, “Oh, Polly!”

The next thing she knew Dr. Nightingale’s assistant Polly had entered the room with a look of revenge on her face. She was dressed in silk lingerie and a long feathery nightgown that reached all the way down to her fuzzy pumps. Dare Doll stared at her in shock as Polly took up a position in front of her and began removing her bra. Then she began to untie the knot of Dare Doll’s gag and removed it along with the stuffing in her mouth.

Before Dare Doll had a chance to protest, Polly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her open mouth to her breast. Now the heroine was being assaulted from both sides as Dr. Nightingale continued humping her from the rear and Polly used Dare’ Doll’s gasping mouth to pleasure her breasts.

“Stop! You can’t do this to me!” Dare Doll barely got out after Polly yanked her panties off and poised her blonde pussy before the ravaged heroine’s face. The next thing she knew her face was pressed into Polly’s moist crotch.

Dr. Nightingale and Polly both stared at each with perverted delight as they proceeded to use the masked Dare Doll for their own pleasure. For the next few hours, the gorgeous brunette’s pliable body was bent into a variety of wrenching positions and taken repeatedly on the couch, on the desk and on the rug. Dr. Nightingale plunged his member into her mouth while Dare Doll was forced to succumb to Polly’s use of a thick strap-on penis. The petite blonde took much delight in punishing her new plaything for knocking her out and tying her up by using a riding crop on her taut derriere. Meanwhile, Dare Doll was brought to the verge of orgasm over and over. Just when she swore she would finally have sweet release, her sexual tormentors would change tactics and her arousal would start all over again from the beginning. With growing frustration she found herself begging for climax.

Dr. Nightingale chortled at the heroine. After spilling his seed deep inside her one last time, he withdrew and told Polly, “Take her to the bedroom and keep her entertained. I have a phone call to make.”

Polly eyes lit up with perverse delight. She grabbed Dare Doll by a fistful of her silky locks and yanked her off toward the bedroom down the hall while the heroine struggled to keep up, her wrists still handcuffed behind her.

Nightingale lifted the receiver and dialed. When the other party answered, he said, “It’s Dr. Nightingale. Yes, I know it’s late. I think you should come over right away. No, not for a session, just a friendly visit. There’s someone here I think you’d be very interested in seeing.”

Then Nightingale hung up the phone and put on his robe, tying the sash as he strolled casually down the hall to his bedroom. He was amused to find Polly had already stretched out Dare Doll on the bed with her arms pulled taut and tied securely above her head to one corner of the four post bed and her ankles to the opposite corner. Polly was busily suckling and biting one plump nipple while her fingers danced over Dare Doll’ slit. The masked heroine was thrashing and squirming in ecstasy, tossing her head from side to side as her body arched upward from the intense assault. The visitor would arrive in about fifteen minutes. Just enough time for him to climb above Dare Doll’s torso, lift her head by the hair, and fill her mouth again.

“Pleasure me best as you can, Dare Doll, or I’ll remove it,” Dr. Nightingale warned her, tugging at one edge of her lavender domino mask. She glared at him for a moment and then proceeded to do as he ordered. Deep down she sensed that he would unmask her anyway, but for now she would succumb to his strident demand. Each time she would slow down or grow lazy in her suckling, Dr. Nightingale would tug at her mask and cause her to renew her suckling with renewed eagerness. When he was ready to erupt, he pumped her mouth several more times for good measure, nearly gagging her in the process and then pulled out just in time to splatter her mask and cheeks with his seed.

Then without any warning Dr. Nightingale pulled Dare Doll’s mask from her face and the heroine gasped with shock. Then her body began to tense up as the most incredible orgasm swept over her.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Dare Doll let out a piercing scream of ecstasy. She was totally unaware that while she had been in her last hypnotic trance, Dr. Nightingale had embedded a trigger that caused her to climax with the most powerful orgasm she’d ever had when her mask was removed. It was so overwhelming that Dare Doll felt like she was going to pass out from the intense assault to her ravaged senses.

It was just then when the doorbell rang.

“Polly, a guest has arrived. Go and answer the door.”

Polly was reluctant to leave her duties of tormenting Dare Doll, but she quickly pulled on a robe and hurried away to answer the door.

“I think you will enjoy my next surprise, Dare Doll,” Dr. Nightingale said with an ominous chuckle. “Or should I say, Darla Danforth?

“You vile scoundrel! Unnnnh! What have you done to me?”

“Nothing that you don’t deserve my pet,” he said as he took his time to grope and fondle his squirming captive. “All this time you pretended to be someone you were not. You threatened my livelihood. You trespassed into my domain. Then you had the temerity to come here to taunt and tease me like some wanton harlot. Let me assure you this is only the beginning of what I have planned for you.”

Just then Polly could be heard coming down the hallway with the guest. Just before they appeared Dr. Nightingale replaced Dare Doll’s precious mask. Darla sighed with relief. At least one less person would not know her identity at the moment. Then she turned her head to the door when Polly entered and gasped with shock. There standing just behind Polly with a leering grin of surprise himself was one Willie Stanton.

10

Later, down in the basement of Dr. Nightingale’s home, Dare Doll had just been trussed into yet another strict bondage position. This time she was positioned standing on her high-heels but bent slightly at the waist because her wrists and elbows were bound behind her back and lifted upward by a rope looped through a metal ring mounted into a ceiling beam. With her high heels and legs cinched together with rope at the knees and ankles, Dare Doll had to struggle to keep her balance. She was frustrated by the fact that Stanton had taken no chances this time, making sure to keep her tightly trussed at all times, despite the fact that she was still under Dr. Nightingale’s hypnotic control. She was also quite furious that Nightingale had allowed this pervert to be alone with her. The heroine glared at Stanton, who was sitting on a stool across the room, busily drawing on a large sketchpad.

“It’s a good thing Judge Coffin was the one who heard my case, wouldn’t you say, Dare Doll?” Stanton said with a wink and a giggle. “Of course, it helped that I good a nice recommendation from my court appointed psychologist, Dr. Nicolas Nightingale.” Dare Doll couldn’t really answer since her mouth was tightly cleave-gagged with a silk lavender scarf that matched the color of her mask. All she could do was mutter an angry, “MMMMMFFFF!” in response.

She couldn’t believe Willie Stanton had been put on probation instead of thrown in prison like he deserved. Stanton had bragged only moments ago that Judge Barnabus Coffin was a frequent patron of his bondage photos. Meanwhile that rotten scoundrel Dr. Nightingale had given an analysis that was quite favorable to Stanton, and it was thereby recommended that he be put under Nightingale’s care since was no threat to society and prison would have a devastating effect on him.

“Of course, the judge had to be a little harsh. He ordered it so that I wouldn’t be allowed to photograph women for illicit purposes anymore. So now I have a new outlet for my creativity,” Stanton smiled at his gorgeous captive, waving his pencil and pad in the air. “I specialize in finely detailed illustrations of the female form… in bondage!”

“ERUUMMMFF!” Dare Doll grunted through her stifling gag. She tugged and squirmed in her position, but to avail. She was dying to sink her fingernails into Stanton.

“Of course,” Stanton explained with relish, “It requires you to remain tied up in those positions for much longer periods of time!”

End of Episode 1