The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chronicles of Jack Cutter

© 2001

Note: Do not read the following work of fiction if you are sensitive to any and all forms of sexual content, from the unassuming and innocent fantasies and naïveté of the young to the deviant desires of the obsessive, cumpulsive, lonely, outcast, perverse, and—above all—the normal.

Feedback is always welcome, especially ideas for new spells or characters—crossovers and real-lifers included. Email me at .

Chapter Two: Simply Irresistible

Jack slept like a baby and awoke the next morning feeling completely relaxed and happy. His thoughts roamed over the events of the previous evening just as his eyes roamed over Jessica’s body at the breakfast table. She wore a tight t-shirt and gray sweatpants, but seeing as how every glistening inch of her beautiful naked figure was burned into his head from the night before, clothes were almost unnecessary. He could still practically taste her—even now, hours later. The realization of a certain side effect of the limbo spell caused much curiosity in Jack: a person touched while in stopped time experiences the sensations of being touched upon restarting time. There was no other way to explain Jessica’s masturbatory explosion last night. Such knowledge could make things very interesting, and might require some experimentation.

Over breakfast, while watching his sister’s luscious lips, he realized nothing in his life would ever be the same. He went upstairs and slid the book out from under his bed, where he kept it locked in its chest. He decided it was time to try out a different spell. He opened the book at random and blindly dropped his finger to the page:

??????????????????????????
???????????????????????????
??????????????????????????
A Working of words to render?
the caster or caster’s proxy
desirable to a subject

Jack studied the words of the spell. Knowledge, he knew, was the key. He needed to learn everything he could about the different spells, starting with this first one. And the perfect experimentation zone, he figured, was the mall.

Erin Tomlinson loved what she did for a living. Recently graduated from a small community college, Erin was the manager of a successful clothing store in the Green Briar mall called Fashion Square. She loved the responsibility of having three salespersons working under her, the power of holding a higher rank. Having worked there almost a month, she knew the ins and outs of the store and felt she was prepared to handle anything the customers threw at her.

She was on the floor surveying the activity when a young man walked in, no older than twenty by her estimates. He was handsome, though, very attractive with straight black hair that fell across his face and piercing green eyes. His eyes locked onto her almost immediately, and she braced herself for the inevitable exchange.

Erin knew how beautiful she was—she used it all the time to get what she wanted. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and tan skin brought her the usual beach bunny comparisons. Short at five-foot-five with a tiny, tiny waist but stacked with a full and supple bust, size 32D, she often got dirty looks from women who believed her breasts to be fake due to her abnormal thinness. They were, in fact, very real.

The young man approached her and for the first time she realized how tall he was—above 6′3, certainly. He smiled down at her and she readied herself to reply to his advances. Meeting a guy at a bar or club is one thing, but getting hit on at work is quite another, and Erin considered herself a professional. The workplace was off-limits.

“Hi,” he said quietly.

“Hello, sir,” she replied smoothly, “is there something I may assist you with?”

“Just browsing,” he said. He seemed a little nervous, something Erin always found kind of cute. This time, however, she dismissed it. “Checking out the selection, seeing what I want. You know how it goes.” She nodded and excused herself, wanting to move away from him more and more with each passing second. She glanced back over her shoulder once, briefly, but the guy still stood there, watching her. Erin faced front and didn’t look back.

Jack watched her go. Obviously he was making her uncomfortable, but that didn’t bother him. Even so, his nerves were running wild. The glance back was what sealed it for him, a sexy-as-hell look as she walked away, thin hips swaying. Dressed in a maroon business suit and pantyhose, Jack could not avert his eyes from her. Erin, the nametag read, and she was unbelievable. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Jack decided to take his game to the next level.

He mumbled the words to the spell and directed it at the girl, then waited for something to happen. Erin reached the register desk and stopped dead in her tracks, her legs shaking slightly. Abruptly she about-faced and shamelessly stared him down, her eyes smoldering. She turned and moved swiftly over to where the three floor salespeople stood together, consumed by boredom in the empty store. She whispered fiercely to them, and then led them out of the store. They appeared, in all aspects, a thoroughly confused group. She locked the door, flipped the open sign to closed, and turned to face Jack, who stood watching the whole event transpire from across the room.

Erin assumed a hurt expression. “Now I’m all alone in the store with no one to help me,” she pouted, “and I have to take care of all my customers. Oops, there’s just one customer. I guess he gets all my attention.” She grinned and advanced on him, blue eyes blazing. Jack got the distinct image of a lioness on the hunt—and fully understood who the prey was. He suddenly grew extremely nervous, and took an involuntary step back.

“What’s your name?” she cooed. She was nearly upon him.

“J-Jack,” Jack stuttered. He kept retreating and she kept advancing until finally his back hit a wall deep in the back of the store. She drew to within scant inches of him and Jack inhaled the intoxicating scent of her perfume.

“Hello, Jack,” she breathed, and her voice was like honey. “My name is Erin.”

Jack gave a wisp of a wave and a hint of a smile. He was completely unprepared for this kind of effect. This was heavy duty. “Nice to meet you, Erin,” Jack said, “but I really don’t see anything I need to buy, so...”

Erin pushed a finger to his lips. “Ssshhhh,” she said, and another evil grin split her face. Her hands roamed over his chest, urgently pushing him into the wall.“Why don’t we just dispense with the pleasantries, shall we? I think we’re past them. My needs are more important, and right now I just have this insatiable desire to suck your cock.”

She dropped to her knees before him and deftly unzipped his fly. Without a word she reached in and drew his thick shaft out from its containment within his pants. Her tiny fingers barely wrapped around the thick width of his dick, and she purred as her fingers stroked it. “Oh my god, you’re so big,” she said, examining him, “I hope I can fit it all in.” Her fingertips caressed the length of him, teasing him, tracing a line from the mushroom head down over his balls to the tender strip of skin underneath, between his legs.

Jack stood rigid. Never had a girl so expertly handled his penis before, and the sensations were driving him crazy. He swiftly neared the breaking point but had no idea how to control himself. Erin looked up at him with a smile, her eyes filled with animal lust. Her pink tongue lashed out and flicked the tip of his dick. Jack shuddered. Encouraged, Erin dropped her head lower. Her lips sucked his right testicle into her mouth and suckled it, rolling it around the flat of her tongue. Jack shuddered again. Erin’s tongue slid up off the ball and licked a slimy, languorous trail from the base of his shaft to the tip. Jack shuddered again, and didn’t stop. His whole body shivered uncontrollably. Erin darted down and her mouth enveloped Jack’s cock, sucking it with unbridled, passionate force to rival a vaccum cleaner.

More and more of his dick disappeared inside her mouth, until the girl’s luscious red lips pressed up against his pubic hair. Jack was by no means the biggest man on the block, but eight-and-one-half inches isn’t anything the cry about. Erin deep-throated his entire shaft. The head pressed up against the muscles of her throat. Jack shuddered as her head bobbed up and down and her tongued swirled about him. She pulled away, breathing heavily, lips smeared with a glossy sheen. Her hands continued to fondle his balls.

Jack looked down at her with stricken eyes. Her face was merely an inch from the tip of his dick. He tried to speak but couldn’t, the pleasure was too intense. He began to tremble violently, and Erin smiled, loving the effect she was having. She realized too late just how much of an effect it was.

White-hot liquid exploded from Jack’s swollen penis in thick, ropy waves. The cum struck Erin’s face at point blank range, washing over her hair, forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes and mouth. Jack came, and kept coming for well near ten seconds, and a stunned Erin sat frozen before him, taking his punishment. When the barrage ended, Jack sagged against the wall, drained, but Erin didn’t move. Cum coated her hair, juicy white gobs of it. Drops of it fell from her chin onto her clothes, but she didn’t seem to notice. Her eyes were fixated on a thin strand hanging from her nose. It sagged farther and Erin’s tongue trailed out to catch it. The strand drooped down further and further until it came to rest on the tip of her tongue. She drew the cum back into her mouth and swished it around before swallowing it.

“Mmmm,” the girl moaned as she came alive before him. Her tongue swept around her lips and chin and gobbled up the layers of cum on her face. Her hands shoveled the jizz in her hair and on her forehead into her mouth. She couldn’t get enough.

Jack regained his senses quickly and slipped away while Erin’s back was turned. He had no idea how long the effects of the spell lasted and didn’t want to be around when her insatiable lust fired up again. Not that it wasn’t great, mind you, but Jack knew he wouldn’t be able to stop her if she tried to have sex with him, and Jack was saving himself for someone else altogether.

He did learn two important things from the morning’s events, however: one, he would need to gain a little bit more sexual experience before he tried out that spell again; and two, Erin at Fashion Square was a hot little number who sucked a mean dick.

Jack sat lounging in the food court of the mall. Thankfully, the girl Erin had chosen not to search for him—whether such a decision meant the spell’s power was fading out or that shock from the cum shower still held her hormones at bay, only time would tell.

He found his eyes roving over the women populating the mall. As a male member of society Jack was no stranger to watching women—especially beautiful women—but now something in him had changed. Women were no longer strange, unobtainable entities to him. He felt his confidence grow stronger and stronger as he watched them all pass by, in every shape, size, and form imaginable, and never turned his eyes from them, even if they caught his stare. Some of the women, amazingly enough, granted him a smile.

One such woman was Kirsten Poole, a senior cheerleader at Thorn high school, Jack’s old school’s archrival. Their eyes locked and lingered so for more than a few moments, something Jack would never have thought possible. She was one of the town’s popular girls—not a stuck-up bitch, but someone who just did not associate with anyone outside her clique.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” a deep voice roared into his ear. Jack turned in his chair and found himself looking up into the seriously pissed-off face of Chip Townsend, the quarterback of the rival school’s football team and Kirsten’s boyfriend.

“Nothing,” Jack said calmly, trying to hide his steadily rising anxiety. He rose from his seat, but felt dwarfed by the 250-pound frame of his opponent.

“You were staring at my woman!” Chip accused. His eyes were daggers.

“She is a beautiful woman,” Jack said, knowing it was probably not the best tactic, “of course I was staring at her.” Kirsten, Jack could tell out of the corner of his eye, actually blushed.

Chip’s jaw dropped. No one had ever spoken to him in such a way. His face went from a pinkish flush to a murderous shade of purple and Jack quickly realized the situation was growing extremely precarious. The air crackled from the tension between them.

Jack jumped when a firm hand slid onto his shoulder. He turned back and found the smiling face of Tyler Thompson waiting for him. “Jack, old buddy, how you doing?” Tyler said. “I see you met Chip. Run along now, Chip.”

Aside from being one of the strongest eighteen-year-olds in the town of Green Briar and a physically imposing presence, Tyler also happened to be one of Jack’s oldest friends. Chip’s expression darkened as understanding took root, and he shot Jack a menacing look. He stalked away, pulling Kirsten with him—but before she went, she flashed Jack another smile. Jack decided he would have to pursue this interesting turn of events at a later date.

“Always the troublemaker, eh, Jack?” Tyler said with a laugh and a slap on the back.

Jack met Tyler years earlier at a summer camp in the Sierra Nevadas and the two had been fast friends ever since. The fact that Tyler went to high school at Thorn had never mattered between the two boys, even in a town where rivalries run deep. Jack had never been so happy to see his old friend.

Tyler lived a few miles away from the Monmouth mansion in another one of the town’s wealthy areas. Jack gave him a lift back to his house and accepted the invitation inside. Tyler was an only child whose parents worked all day long, so Jack knew the house would be empty. The two young men sat in the kitchen talking for over an hour, catching up. It had been nearly three weeks since they had seen each other: Tyler had been away at UCLA football’s summer training.

“I’ll tell you one thing, Jack,” Tyler said as he took a swig from his can of coke, “I think I’m falling in love.”

Jack leaned forward intently. Tyler rarely let women get between him and his athletic ambitions. Despite his rugged good looks and an abundance of opportunity, Tyler was relatively inexperienced with women. “The infamous Tyler Thompson, in love? With who?”

Tyler smiled shyly, another uncharacteristic move. Tyler never questioned his own confidence. “Would you believe it? I’ve fallen for the girl-next-door, Joanna Wilton.”

“Is she hot?”

“So hot, bro. She’s gorgeous: 5′10 with long legs and tanned skin—a soccer chick—golden hair and deep, deep, deep blue eyes. And big tits, too. She’s got it all, man, and she’s only 21. Plus, she’s such a sweetie. I’m in love.”

“Make a move, then.”

Tyler sighed. “There’s a problem,” he said, and Jack detected the first touch of sadness he’d ever heard from his friend. “I think she’s a lesbian.”

“No way!” Jack exclaimed, eyes bulging. “How do you know?”

Tyler squirmed uncomfortably. “Sometimes I watch her from my room, when she’s sunbathing by the pool in her backyard. Sometimes she has friends over, and this one time...they started making out.”

Jack laughed. “No way!” he repeated. “Maybe she’s bisexual.”

“I don’t think so. I’ve never seen her with guys. I’m screwed.”

Jack sat back, thoughtful. “Let me think about this one, buddy,” he said. “I got a few ideas about how to help you.”

Tyler eyed his curiously. He knew Jack had a strong mischievous streak in him. “What are you planning to do?”

Jack grinned. “Trust me,” he said.