The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chronicles of Jack Cutter

© 2001

Notice: All previous chapters’ disclaimers still apply. Email any feedback to: .

Author’s Note: Sorry about the tease known as chapter four. Hopefully none of you got too hot and bothered by the mid-scene cutoff. Enjoy the second half.

Chapter Five: Conquests and Consequences

Lounging comfortably on the posh linen couch, hidden by the friendly canvas surroundings of the poolside cabana, Jack gazed upon the splendid female creation beside him. In every way Kirsten Poole exemplified the statuesque blonde—a lissome build with long, succulently toned legs, breasts uninhibited by the laws of gravity, and perfect, silken, beach bunny-blonde hair. Her features were exquisite, flawless even, symmetrical and crafted as would be a porcelain doll. The girl obviously took fabulous care of herself.

At that particular moment, however, the girl who was used to being totally in charge was having a very difficult time of it. Squirming in her seat to combat the moistness down south made the source of her discomfort all too clear to Jack. Compound that with her quickened breathing and flushed cheeks, and he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the girl was primed for action.

She sat just under two feet from him, having inched backwards over the past few minutes to get out of his range. She knew her arousal, brought on by the allure of his wealth, power, and carefully constructed advances, would impair her judgment, and the farther she was away from Jack Cutter bodily, the better chance she had to retain control of a situation growing more and more precarious with each passing moment.

Suddenly Jack closed the distance between them with one swift up-and-over motion, bringing himself almost on top of her, his face scant inches from hers. She froze, confused, bewildered, and full of desire and greed, her luscious red lips parted slightly as ardor and apprehension struggled against one another. The physical elements began to take her over. Jack was an attractive guy, after all—a hottie, even. He waged an all out assault on her senses: the smell of his cologne mixed with the honey of his breath assailed her nose, his green eyes bonded to her enchanting blues, commanding their complete attention, and the way his fingers slid over the tight skin of her exposed midriff sent sharp tingles shooting to the tips of her toes.

Before she knew what to say or do, he swept in for the kill. His mouth brushed against her, his tongue gliding languorously across her bottom lip. Her hands came up as if to defend herself against his sensual onslaught, but instead melted against his neck and shoulders, willing him onward.

Jack kissed her passionately, the breadth and depth of the exchange deeper than he had experienced with anyone else. As his fingers caressed her navel and midsection, circling her skin with feathered strokes, Jack realized he had made a serious miscalculation in the last few moments. His carefully kept control over his arousal evaporated the instant their lips touched, and he was now as much a slave to lust as she was. First the two played had each other, with Jack the upper hand, but now Jack had played himself. The result was an atmosphere crackling with sexual tension and need, and no one with control enough to stop the snowball.

Their tongues snaked playfully around each other as her hands rose to cup the sides of his face. His fingers trailed around her sides and down into the small of her back, where they danced light as air over her skin. He felt Kirsten whimper in his mouth as he tickled her and winced, as the throbbing of his fierce erection grew nearly unbearable.

Kirsten broke away, panting loudly, chest heaving. She found herself in unfamiliar territory: genuine attraction and carnal hunger overwhelmed her. She looked into his eyes again, and for one endless heartbeat both stopped breathing. For the rest of her life, Kirsten would remember this moment as her first true taste of emotional understanding.

The moment passed, and the two teenagers attacked with other with unbridled gusto. Their lips mashed together, tongues intertwined and frenzied in their search for anything to lick. Their hands flew to each other’s bodies; as Kirsten tried to unzip his slacks, Jack tried to strip off her top. The manic way in which both went about pursuing their objectives simply made it impossible for anything to be accomplished, and within seconds both had given up the tasks for more unadulterated mouth savoring.

Kirsten’s head fell back and she moaned as Jack traced a line of fire with his tongue from her lips back to her ear, and then on down across her neck. He suckled the tiny bulb of her Adam’s apple and kissed up over the top of her chin. Then he pulled away; his eyes thirsted for a deep swig of her tight little body.

“Stand up,” he said hoarsely as he rose, pulling her to her feet. At 5′9 she came up to just below his chin. She looked up at him expectantly, eyes smoldering. He wondered fleetingly how much of her desire sprouted from his family bankroll and how much was rooted in him as a person, but the feeling faded quickly—the girl was a fucking fox.

The corners of Kirsten’s mouth turned up in a wicked smile as she grasped the bottom of her form-fitting pink tube-top and tugged it upwards with excruciating languor. Jack watched captivated as her breasts rose with the constricting fabric, drawn upwards, unable to break free. And suddenly they did, plopping down from their place of concealment for glorious and exclusive viewing by Jack’s hungry gaze. Kirsten’s tits were gorgeous, ripe cantaloupes and twice as juicy with pink quarter-sized aureoles around eraser-like red nipples. They jiggled and swayed as she stripped the top off completely, golden hair sweeping across the crests as she twisted out of the cloth. Her tits bounced back into place and Jack felt a titanic urge to reach out to them, but restrained himself.

The black mini-skirt she wore zipped up the side, and Kirsten slowly drew the binding down. The leather dropped to the floor next to her feet, leaving the girl naked but for a pair of white lace, thong panties and her bright pink high heels. Jack marveled at the sight of her scrumptious legs, so lean he knew she must work out religiously.

He moved toward her but she held up a hand. “Wait,” she said quietly, “allow me.”

She stepped up next to him, the jutting nipples of her ample 38D’s brushing against the cloth of his shirt. Her perfume swept over him anew, and his head grew dizzy. Her fingers deftly undid the buttons of his blue polo and pushed it back off his shoulders, revealing his athletic, on-the-thin-side chest and well-defined abs. Her palms pressed up against his pectorals, testing the strength of his body.

“Firm,” she whispered, “I like.”

Her hands went back to work, relieving him of his belt and dropping his slacks and boxers down into a pool around his ankles. His stiff, nine-inch member sprang out, the swollen testicles hanging like baseballs beneath it. Kirsten’s jaw dropped as she viewed his tumescent manhood, and her mouth began to water as she imagined it deep inside her throat.

“Stop,” he ordered as she moved to take it in her hand. His original plan had been to use her body as a toy, doing nasty things to it only as he saw fit. But the last few impassioned minutes brought about a change in Jack—instead of seeking pleasure of his own, he found now he only wanted to bestow it upon her.

“Don’t you want this, Jack?” she asked, voice oozing sex as she wiggled her breasts at him.

“Yes!” he proclaimed. “But first I have a surprise for you.” He dropped to his knees before her and with one swift motion, hooked his thumbs around the elastic band of her panties and yanked them down to the floor. She gasped as her v-shaped patch of trimmed blonde pubic hair became exposed to the open air and Jack’s salacious stare, not to mention the thinly pursed lips of her pussy. Thin droplets of Kirsten’s sex nectar dribbled out from between them and hung there precariously. The sight was as magical as ever Jack could have imagined.

Jack flew to a standing position, and as he rose, his hands lashed out to grab the girl around her waist. Before she knew what was happening she was off her feet and flying backwards onto the oversized couch, landing not painfully on her ass in the center of the largest cushion. Her legs splayed out to the side, but suddenly froze in place as Jack loomed over her and took hold of them. She was totally naked now except for her pink heels, which remained on, with her legs spread wide for Jack’s admiring gaze. It was one of the most vulnerable and absolutely sensual positions she had ever been in.

Jack held her by her calves a moment longer, and then released them. “Move forward, baby,” he told her, and watched as she scooted her ass up until it rested right on the edge. As she did so, her legs had inadvertently drawn closed. Jack pushed them wide open again and gazed down at the soaking wet folds of her sacred zone. Kirsten rose up onto her elbows and watched as he crawled closer, licking his lips as his mouth drew towards the place where her legs met.

She realized with absolute astonishment what he was about to do. “Oh!” she cried. “Oh my god, Jack! Are you . . . going to eat me?”

Her voice betrayed her mixed emotions: disbelief, anxiety, and wanton sexual craving. Rarely was a man selfless enough to lavish a few moments on her pleasure, instead seeking it only for himself, and even when they did it was for their own gratification and usually only lasted a few moments. She had never even orgasmed from such ministrations. To show her approval, she relaxed her legs, dropping them farther down to lay on the mattress with gymnast-like flexibility. Her pink crease quivered in anticipation.

Jack drew his fingers across her thighs, teasing the rarely relished, fleshy swath of skin, and blew a stream of warm air over her glossy gash. “Yes, I’m gonna to eat you, Kirsten,” he whispered without looking at her, enchanted by her moist honey pot, “for hours and hours and hours, until all the cum in your hot little pussy dries up.”

She moaned at the dirty force of his words. Expectation was killing her. “Eat me, Jack,” she shrieked, “suck my fucking pussy right now!”

Jack bunched his long frame up between her legs, his right arm braced against her left thigh with the hand resting comfortably on the smooth skin just below her navel, the thumb grazing her golden bush. With his left hand on her other thigh for support, Jack lazily lowered his head down into her lap and hovered there.

“Lick me, please, Jack!” Kirsten begged. “Please lick me, please!”

With an evil grin, Jack descended.

* * *

There was nothing extraordinary about sixteen-year old Billy Munson. As teenagers come, he was pretty standard, really. The fourth child in a family of four coping with the tragedy of divorce, he lived with his mother and older sister and never traveled far outside the boundaries of normal teenage existence. He was a member of the junior varsity water polo team and school mountaineering club; though the sports were perhaps thought of as unusual by the rest of the country, they were not unusual in southern California and never drew oohs or ahs of praise from anyone except his parents and closest friends. He was a decent student, not overly smart, and committed his fair share of teenage mistakes, though none were of any sort a serious nature.

One thing he did have going for him was his size. Puberty struck at a fair age for Billy, and even though he already stood 6′1, the doctors expected another two inches out of him, maybe three. He was quickly coming into his body’s full size, and expected to reach it by the summer before his junior year. His after-school activities were strenuous and developed small but well-defined and strong muscles. His black hair was curled at the edges; he found it attracted the girls to him, he just never knew what to say to them when they came. Like most teenage boys, he was far too shy for the fast crowd.

On Saturday afternoon, about the same time the cabana cunnilingus was about to begin, Billy was sitting in his room hacking away at the latest John Madden football video game from EA Sports. Unfortunately, the game was beginning to bore him. Home alone for almost two days—his mom was still out of town visiting his brothers, while his sister, back now, had been away at a friend’s house—and without a car, the television had provided his only real source of entertainment.

He heard some movement out in the hallway and moments later his sister appeared in the doorway, disheveled and sleepy. Billy never looked up, his eyes glued to the screen. “Did you just wake up?” Billy asked. “It’s, like, way into the afternoon.”

His sister nodded and grinned sluggishly. “Yes,” she replied, “I was tired for some reason. But I’m home now, squirt, and I’m taking a shower.”

Billy winced. He hated it when she called him squirt, it sounded so childish—and he was a growing man. “Anything else?” he demanded, growing mildly annoyed as only brothers can. “I’m kind of in the middle of something here, Heidi.”

Heidi Munson smiled—never interrupt a teenage boy and his video games. “I need to take a shower and I think mine is broken,” she said. “Can I borrow yours?”

“Whatever,” he muttered.

“Thanks, little brother.” She stepped past him to gain access to his bathroom. “You know,” she added, “you can be kind of sweet when you put your mind to it.” She smiled again as he scowled.

Heidi closed the door to the bathroom and stripped off her pajamas. Standing naked in the center of the room, she turned to appraise herself in the full-length mirror on the wall. Looking at herself with a critical eye, she saw a different person than the one she had seen yesterday. She still retained her beauty, she could see—though her bush maybe needed a slight trim. Her breasts were perfect, her stomach hard, her skin tan. No, the difference fell somewhere else, somewhere internal, somewhere hard to determine and impossible to describe. But there was definitely something different, she thought. She felt like more of a woman, almost, more mature and confident. Heidi shrugged; she was confusing herself. It was simple, she decided—something felt different in her life and it, whatever it was, was a good thing, not a bad thing.

She hopped in the shower and as the warm water pounded her skin, she felt a familiar stirring between her legs. She grabbed the ivory spring and began to lather up her body. Her fingers caressed the cleanser into her skin, gliding easily over the soap-slick spots of her body. Her nipples hardened as she imagined a man doing the rubbing. For a moment she pictured her brother, but the image vanished as swift as it had come, leaving Heidi no time to marvel at its absurdity.

The soap bar slipped from her hand and hit the tile floor. She bent over to retrieve it, and as she did so a thick stream of water coursed down the gully of her spinal track and into the channel between the bubbles of her ass. It gushed over the compressed plot of her anus and across her pink folds before spewing off for the floor as gravity took hold. The sensations the flow created in her most private places made her shiver, even under the hot shower water. She picked up the soap and began to wash her legs.

Billy could hear the shower running in his bathroom and for a moment, wondered exactly what his sister was doing. Heidi was enchantingly beautiful, even Billy could see that—it didn’t take a genius, only a dick, to see that. Early in his childhood, Heidi had dominated his masturbation fantasies. A stolen glimpse of her stunningly round and supple breasts three years ago as she was changing was certainly not forgotten. The image returned yet again, unbidden, as Billy thought of how much fun the shower must have been having.

“Billy?” Heidi called from behind the closed door.

“What do you want, old woman?!” Despite his dreams of her naked flesh, Billy still managed to maintain his acerbic sense of humor.

“Could you bring me some shampoo, sweetie?”

Billy paused his video game and harrumphed as he rose to get a new bottle of shampoo from the hall closet. The door to his bathroom was closed, and he knocked to let her know he was there.

“Come in!” she called, and Billy’s heart began to beat a little faster.

He opened the door and steam poured out as he slunk into the bathroom. His bathroom was a large one, with the shower back in the far corner. His eyes rooted to the ground but dying to sneak a peek, Billy approached.

“Thanks, Billy,” his sister said appreciatively. The shower door opened and a slender, soaking wet arm extended to grab the bottle from him.

“Whatever,” Billy mumbled, voice anything but steady. He turned to go, but as he did, his eyes glanced across the room at the wall-length mirror on the other side. His shower doors were misty white and disappointingly opaque, but Billy could make out the blurred form of his naked sister behind them. Though nothing was clear, his imagination filled in the rest and blood began to pump toward his loins. He returned to his video game with a severe ache down south.

Heidi was also having problems of her own. She moaned as her hands roamed over her slick breasts, pushing them hard up together and running her fingertips over her pointed nipples. Her body was shivering with desire—all from the simple, incidental contact she had experienced with her brother’s fingers as he handed her the shampoo bottle.

What was happening to her? Images ran rampant through her mind, sexual images, and one above all the rest seemed to dominate—her on her hands and knees, sucking Billy’s rigid cock. Her brother, she knew, was a damn good looking young man. Chiseled if small muscles, beautiful black hair, and boyish, movie star looks. The things she could do to his body...

Confusion swept over her and mixed with her desire, only adding to her agitated state.

All she could think of was her brother’s cock, and how much she would love to suck her brother’s dick, and how sweet it must taste. It was as if someone deep inside her, a man, was speaking to her, bidding her onward. Where the hell was this coming from?

She stepped from the shower and hastily toweled off, leaving herself still very wet. She wrapped the towel around herself, opened the door to the bathroom, and looked down at her brother playing video games on the floor. “I’m done,” she said softly, her voice little more than a whisper.

“Fine,” Billy said without looking up.

Heidi remained where she was. “You know, Billy,” she said wistfully, controlling the tremble in her voice, “we hardly ever talk anymore, have you noticed that? I’m always too busy with my friends and you’re always too busy with your friends. I know I’m just your big boring sister, but you are my brother, squirt, and I love you. Can we sit and talk for a while?”

Billy hesitated. For the first time in a long time, Heidi’s voice seemed to contain absolutely no sarcasm. He frowned, paused the game, and looked up at his sister—and nearly spurted his shorts at what he saw.

The thin white towel barely concealed her wet body. The tuck in on the topside was nestled in the deep valley of her cleavage; more than half of her breasts were exposed, nearly to the nipples. Her glistening wet hair fell across her shoulder in clumps and renewed with vigorous intensity in Billy’s mind the image of her blurred naked form through the shower doors. The towel barely made it down over her hips, covering about as much of her beautiful legs as the shortest mini-skirt would. Billy’s dick pitched a tent in his pants as he forced himself to stop staring.

“Uh, what do you want to talk about?” Billy asked, fiddling nervously with strands of the carpet.

Heidi grabbed a thin wire-bristle comb and moved over to where Billy sat. He did everything he could to camouflage his stiff boner as she sat down, a couple feet in front with her back to him. “You can brush my hair if you want,” she offered. “It feels soooo good to have a boy brush your hair.”

“Uh, ok,” Billy replied.

Billy began running the comb through her silky, naturally blonde hair and she moaned her appreciation. “Are there any girls in your life right now, Billy?” Heidi asked.

“Not really,” he said succinctly as he continued stroking the comb through her hair.

Little did he know it, but with each downward stroke, her body jiggled just enough so that the towel wrapped around her body slowly loosened. Heidi could feel the tuck-knot loosing its hold, and decided not to do anything about it.

“I don’t know why not,” Heidi said. “You’re a handsome guy, a real hottie, and you have a great body. I’m sure all the girls at the high school fantasize about you, no matter how they act. Girls can be weird about that stuff sometimes.” She turned back to look him in the eye. “What do you fantasize about, Billy?”

Unfortunately, Billy’s voice was in deep hibernation. All that came out in response was a guttural croak.

Heidi smiled devilishly at him and snapped back around to face front. She knew exactly what she was doing. The speed and force of her turn caused the tuck-knot to unravel completely; the towel fell from her body into a pool around her hips.

Billy’s breath froze mid-exhale. The hand holding the comb in her hair began to tremble anxiously. His eyes glanced down at the female body nearly in his lap—the slender curve of her back as it trailed all the way down to her buttocks, whose crevice was just barely visible above the bunched-up towel.

“Fuckin-a, Heidi,” he whispered, “put your towel back on.”

Heidi turned around again to look at her brother. Billy averted his eyes from the hint of her bare breast he could see—in case she caught him looking. She looked him straight in the eyes, commanding his attention. “What’s wrong?” she asked with an odd tint to her voice. “Don’t you think I’m attractive?”

If it was at all possible, Billy’s dick got even harder. “No! No, you’re totally attractive, you’re beautiful, it’s just...”

Heidi smiled and batted her eyelashes. Her hand came up to touch Billy’s face. “You’re sweet,” she said softly, and leaned in. Her lips brushed his cheek, lingering momentarily. “But I bet you’ve seen quite a few nude girls, haven’t you? I bet you’re a great kisser.”

Billy gulped, hard. “Uh, well, you know,” he stammered, “I have, uh, made out a couple times and felt some stuff, uh, but...nobody looked like you.” Billy felt extraordinarily uncomfortable but couldn’t tear himself away.

Heidi giggled girlishly. Suddenly she leapt to her feet, leaving the towel in her wake, and Billy nearly spurted in his shorts. His gaze rose slowly from the base of her ankles, up the long, athletic legs tanned golden by hours and hours in the sun. He reached her bottom, mere inches from his face, an upside-down heart shaped bubble envied by high school cheerleaders across the city. The dark cleft between her cheeks hid what Billy figured to be a treasure trove of pleasure. He didn’t even think about dropping his gaze as he studied and memorized every inch of her legs, ass, back, and neck. The backside of his sister’s body was perhaps the most beautiful thing he had seen in his entire life.

She walked forward, grinding her naked ass as she went, and stopped before the mirror above his television, her back still facing him. “I want us to be close, Billy,” she told him. “I don’t want there to be any unease between us. I think the human body is a beautiful thing.” She turned around to face him directly.

Billy nearly passed out from the shock. As Heidi swiveled on her heels with excruciating languor, the fleshy mounds of her breasts gradually came into view. They were simply exquisite, and for a moment Billy thought how unlucky he was to be related to such a magnificent chest—then he realized if he weren’t, they wouldn’t be on display for him now. Heidi’s little pink nipples were hard, set in the center of full, round, bikini tan-lined melons. His sister’s breasts looked like a fucking Playboy Playmate centerfolds. Goddamn she was hot!

Then Billy looked lower, and the thought of those fantastic breasts were swept away in the blink of an eye. Between his sister’s legs, where the luscious pair of her legs met, a golden tuft of curls lay in a vee-like shape above her bald vaginal lips. The pink folds were shiny in the light, much like the surface of a lake shines beneath a full summer moon. The sight was, in a word, perfect.

“Am I beautiful, Billy?” Heidi asked coyly, with all the innocence of a young schoolgirl.

Billy’s mind spiraled out of control and lost all ability to function rationally—he became merely a passenger on his sister’s train. He simply couldn’t decide where to rest his eyes. Heidi’s firm and supple tits swayed as she breathed in and out just outside his arm’s reach. Her blonde-haired pussy mound stared across at him, right at eye level. “Uhh, I, uhh,” he croaked. “Uhh, yeah, Heidi, you’re fuckin’, uhh, fuckin’ hot.”

Heidi interrupted him, her voice invitingly playful, “That’s so sweet, little brother, but I’m sure you’ve seen a better bod on one of your tight little sophomore honeys. We seniors are sooo old—although we at least know what to do with our mouths.” She grinned. “Why don’t you stand up, Billy-boy?”

Billy jumped to his feet. He was on autopilot now; anything Heidi said garnered an automatic response. He felt briefly concerned about the hard-on in his pants, but decided who cares, this was risky business already so what the fuck? His eyes glance down fleetingly at her erect nipples and guiltily back up again, knowing she had seen him. She must have.

Heidi did, and knew she had him wrapped around her little finger. The thought of all that power made her even hotter than she already was. Her slick pussy was on absolute fire, and the flood of sex juice was doing nothing to douse the flames.

“Billy,” she said with genuine concern, “you are my little brother, and siblings have to stick together. We can’t have anything get between us, not of any sort, can we? With daddy and the others gone, it’s just mom and us. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable around me, Billy. I want you to love me as I love you.”

She stepped closer to him. Her warm and slender fingers closed over his hands and guided them upwards. Her eyes stared so deep into his own he thought he felt himself drowning in her bottomless blue pools. “Nothing between us, Billy,” she repeated. “Say it. Tell me you want nothing between us.”

Billy swallowed the rock in his throat long enough to speak. “Nothing between us, ever.”

Heidi grinned again and drew her brother palms down onto her breasts. “Feel these, Billy, and prove to me there is nothing that can stand between us. Go ahead, feel my tits.”

Billy’s hands closed on her tits. He couldn’t believe what he was doing. His fingers slid back and forth over her flesh as he rubbed the 36D mountains on her chest. Her tits were totally real and rolled around in his palm. He felt like a gulf a mile and a half wide separated his head and his hands. His cock felt like a rock, a goddamn rock in his shorts and looking down he could see a ridge outlining his dick there. He shuddered when he felt Heidi’s nipples pressing into his palms like hard little jewels.

“Rougher, Billy,” Heidi urged, “really go on and squeeze them.” She arched her back, pressing her boobs hard against his palms. “Really crush them.”

Billy tore into it, shedding layers of inhibition with each passing moment, brutally kneading his sister’s flesh piles. He pinched the tips of her nipples coarsely between his thumb and forefinger, pulling them out as far as he could. She yelped in pain, then giggled.

“You’re no stranger to a woman’s body, are you, squirt?” she asked coyly. Normally the nickname would’ve annoyed him to no end, but for some reason his mind seemed to be on permanent vacation. “Obviously you know how to make a girl feel good.”

Billy cupped her breasts in his hands and pushed them together as high as they could go. Heidi grinned at him and lowered her head, allowing her tiny pink tongue to slip out from between her lips. It licked the tip of her left teat and slithered back inside. Billy nearly blew his load, and not for the first time, either.

“Ohh, that felt good. You better suck my tits now, Billy, before I do it myself again. C’mon, suck my tits!”

Without further prompting Billy dropped his head and engulfed her right breast with his mouth. His teeth bit down on the nipple as his tongue swirled around her goose-bumpled aureole.

“Ooohhh, Billy,” Heidi groaned as her head dropped back. “I didn’t expect you to get me this hot. Fuck, I’m so wet. Oooohhh, yeah!”

Suddenly she pushed him away. Billy frowned and moved forward again, but she held him off. She made eye contact with him, making sure he understood her every word. “You’ve gotten my pussy all soaking,” she confided breathlessly to him. “I’ve always had a problem, I get horny so easily, but...fuck, Billy, I’m fucking drenched.”

Heidi’s hands slid over her breasts and down across her taut tummy. It passed the blonde patch of pubic hair, and Heidi made sure Billy was watching as a lone finger broke free and circled the sacred opening. He watched, awestruck, as the finger slowly inserted itself between the swollen lips of her vagina and lingered there, embedded past the first knuckle.

“I swear, Billy,” she said wistfully, “my little teen pussy is positively ablaze!”

Billy’s cock throbbed against his thigh and longed to break free of the constricting clothing. Confusion and lust beat at his brain, mixed with the four hundred horsepower hormones raging through his body. Heidi’s digit withdrew from her pussy and ensconced itself just in front of his face. He could smell the syrupy fuckjuice coating her finger. Then she stuffed it into his mouth.

“Oops,” she said with a giggle, “I seemed to have lost something there, Billy-boy?” His tongue cleaned the sticky goop off without hesitation. He continued his sensual massage of her breasts as he gobbled at her fingertip. “You don’t believe me, do you, squirt? Maybe you should feel for yourself, just so you realize how wet you’ve actually made me.”

Billy was a little more than a puppet by this point. His hand slid down from Heidi’s breast and wrapped itself in the curly blonde tendrils of her neat bush. Then it slid lower, dipping into her liquid sex. Her cunt radiated heat, burning up his fingers, even as her sticky fluids dribbled from the hole. She shrieked, reaching out to grasp his shoulders and steady herself as his nails unintentionally grazed the nub of her clitoris.

“I’m so fucking ashamed of my body,” she cried, her voice wavering dramatically. “Fuck, I’m such a fucking horny slut! My fucking body just does whatever it wants!”

Billy continued his exploration of her pussy, spreading and teasing the pink folds of her labia. Soon he was pushing a finger into her, watching wide-eyed as first the nail disappeared, then the joint, until finally the knuckle pressed into her pubic hair. Inside Heidi’s pussy it was hot and wet and very, very tight. A lazily smile crept over his face, and his cock maintained its granite exterior.

“Oooohhhhh, yyyeeesssss,” Heidi moaned, “it feels sssssoooooo gggooooddddd.”

Her left arm lashed out and wrapped around the back of his neck, drawing his mouth and lips leisurely but forcefully onto hers for a slow sexy kiss. Her right hand found the zipper of his jeans, deftly relieved the clasp of its usefulness and slipped inside. She found the seven-inch column of her brother’s steel and tugged it gently. She stroked him ever so sweetly, massaging his dick as she did the same to his neck. Soon the rhythm was established, mixing with the feathery caresses her tongue and lips administered to his mouth.

She could feel her climax building as he finger-fucked her velvety gash. It began with a tingle in her toes and a tremble in her lips, pins and needles flying swiftly up her legs and down her spine before crashing together between her legs, exploding out from her sex like a Yellowstone geyser shooting its white-hot foam hundreds of feet into the air. Her body spasmed and she bit down hard on his neck to stifle her wails of agonizing pleasure. Despite the pain of her teeth, Billy could feel his balls begin to stiffen in anxious preparation of his own orgasm.

Suddenly, without warning, she broke away from him. She turned and scampered back into the bathroom, her ass grinding as she went, leaving a breathless Billy with a severe and fully unsatisfied hard-on in her wake. “Follow me,” she called, silvery laughter echoing off the bathroom tile.

Billy followed on feet controlled by his basest animal instincts. As her entered he heard the shower door close and the water burst to life. Once again he could just barely make out his sister’s naked form behind the clouded glass door. “Don’t keep me waiting, squirt,” Heidi sang out.

Billy hastily stripped off his shirt, and then froze. For the first time his mind began to intercede and anxiety swept over him. Soon, if he continued, he would be naked—what would she think of him?

“Hurry, Billy!” the girl moaned.

Thought evaporated. Billy’s pants dropped to the floor with a whoosh, followed closely by his boxer briefs. Moments later he stood fully revealed in the middle of the bathroom, eyeing his nude body in the mirror. Never before had he questioned his looks—now he prayed they would suffice. He pulled the door open and stepped inside.

Heidi faced away from him, her wet hair hanging in a clump stuck to her glistening back. Water streamed from the ends of her hair and on down, running into the dark cleft of her bottom, between her firm cheeks. She turned, and Billy feasted upon one of the finest sights of his young life. Heidi’s firm breasts were covered in soap, and a soapy trail slid down over her navel and through the curly blonde pubes.

“What do you think of me now, Billy?” she asked playfully, stepping up to him. She was shorter than him, and titled her chin up to meet his downward gaze.

“Wow,” he breathed. His cock stood up parallel to his stomach, hard as an anvil. He closed his eyes and brought his hands up to her breasts. He kneaded up and down, alternating his squeezes rough to gentle, gentle to rough, tweaking the nipples as he passed. Heidi shuddered from the sensations.

She reached down and wrapped her slippery hands around his dick. “Ooohhhh,” she cooed, “I like how thick your cock is, squirt. You’ve gone and gotten big on me, haven’t you?” A lecherous grin crept over her face. She swiveled slowly on her heels, turning away from him. Billy’s hands slid around her sides and onto her back, and then moved back around to cover her tits again.

“Watch this, stud,” she said devilishly. Arching her back, she bent forward, legs locked, until her hands wrapped around her ankles. Billy stared down at the puckered brown penny square-center between her ass cheeks, utterly entranced. His sister was bent in half before him, displaying her perfect posterior for his viewing pleasure. Then she backed up.

Heidi’s bubble butt, slick from the soap and water, pressed firmly up against Billy’s hard cock. The stiff shaft fit snugly into the crack of her bottom, so tight it was as if she were gripping it with her hand. He gasped as Heidi began to slide her ass up and down his dick, the pressure from her tight ass cheeks clamping him like a vice. Up and down she moved, back arched, using her legs to lift and drop her. Billy watched in awe as his cockhead emerged, only to be swallowed again by her creamy buttocks.

“A new version of ass-fucking,” Heidi commented wryly as her stripper-like body performed the stripper-like move. “Slap my ass, squirt, and see what happens.”

Billy reached up and slapped his sister square on the ass, and she moaned out in pleasure. “Oh, yes! Slap my ass again!” Again Billy slammed down, her ass rippling as he did, and again she cried out for more. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Once more Billy felt himself begin to stiffen, but before he could complete the climax cycle Heidi pulled away. She turned around to face him, the same evil smile on her face, her wet bangs plastered to her forehead. He didn’t mind though; he got another eye-full of her glorious breasts. She stepped forward and drew him into a tight embrace, her breasts crushed against his chest, her crotch pressed firmly into his leg. She reached up and kissed his chin. “Billy,” she whispered into his ear, “I’m sorry but I have to do something now that I’ve been wanting to do since I got home. I can’t control myself anymore. I just have to suck on that fat cock of yours.”

Heidi fell to her knees, the shower water spraying down into the back of her head, her eyes locked on his prick. She reached out delicately to touch it, her fingers wrapping slowly around the shaft. As one hand stroked and tugged on his rod, the other massaged his balls. Her lips parted and slipped the engorged head inside, her tongue swirling the hole, and she knew instantly he wouldn’t last very long.

With one thrust she deep-throated his entire cock, the head striking the back of her throat, and began sucking, hard. Billy cried out and grabbed her by her saturated blonde hair. All conscious thought dissipated; his mind no longer worked, he was merely a slave to his hormones. Long ago he gave up trying to figure out what was going on, now he gave up thought completely. Inhibition, as well, fell by the wayside. He began twisting his hips, thrusting his dick forward to fuck Heidi’s mouth.

Heidi looked up at him with smoldering eyes and told him exactly what she wanted. “I’m such a fucking slut, Billy,” she moaned as her hands jacked him off. “Fuck my mouth with your fat cock, stud. Give me your cum, I just want to swallow all your fucking cum. Fuck, I can’t stand it, I want your cock in my mouth right now!” She dove back onto his dick, engulfing it and licking wildly.

Billy watched his sister’s luscious red lips sliding up and down his cock. Her head bobbed up and down in his lap, her tits bouncing against his knees. He listened to her slurp and hum as she sucked like an out-of-control vacuum cleaner. Her felt her tongue slither over him while her teeth and lips slid up and down his length. He surrendered fully to sensations. “Suck me, Heidi,” he babbled, “oooohhhh, yes, fuck, suck it, bitch, take unnhhh take my fucking cock, you slut...fucking suck me, bitch, ooohhhhh goooodd!”

“Cum, Billy,” she mumbled with her mouth full, “fucking give me all of your cream.” She dropped low and suck one of his balls into her mouth, spinning it around, then deep-throated his shaft for the fourth time.

“ooohhh, fuck, arrgghh uunnnhhh...you want it, you whore? Fucking take it!” Billy cried. His body spasmed violently and Heidi braced herself for his seed as he braced himself against the wall. His hips bucked wildly as creamy white sperm blasted out of his hole and into Heidi’s delicious mouth.

Heidi didn’t miss a single drop. She closed her lips around his cock and sucked him dry, swallowing every last drop of his sex goop. She languorously withdrew down the length of his shaft, his cock popping out of her mouth with an audible smack! She licked the last little semen strand from her lips and lovingly kissed the tip of his dick. Billy dropped heavily to the floor of the shower, the water connecting unnoticed with his stomach, still visibly stunned from the craziest experience of his life.

Heidi leaned forward and tenderly kissed his lips. He could taste his own cum. “That was wonderful, squirt,” she said softly. “Maybe we’ll do it again sometime.”

Before he knew what was happening, she was gone.

* * *

“Ooohhhhhh, gggoooodddd,” Kirsten moaned as Jack’s tongue flicked out and landed at the top of her pink slit, just below the trimmed and pointed end of her blonde bush. With agonizing torpor Jack burrowed his tongue deep into her small inner labia.

He circled down slightly lower and found the small hard nub of her clit. He worked his tongue around it again and again, only grazing over the top once. Kirsten growled and her thighs pressed together, but Jack was stronger and held them open as he continued to work his magic.

“Uuunnnhhhh, mmmmm, aahh, aaahhh!” Kirsten shrieked as Jack attacked the center of her entire erogenous being. Her hands dug into the pliant couch cushions as her head tossed back toward the ceiling and her back arched. The pleasure was almost too intense. Suddenly Jack withdrew, raising his head just slightly enough so that his tongue pulled off her tiny sex marble.

“Wha...what happened?” Kirsten panted. She glance down and saw Jack staring up at her through the valley between her melon-sized breasts, grinning broadly.

Slowly he brought the fingers of his left hand over from her thigh and pressed them up against her velvety folds. Then his right hand dropped lower, too, and his fingers spread her pink pussy lips apart. Jack gazed down upon the small, unquestionably tight entrance to her cockhouse and sighed contentedly. The middle finger of his left hand traced the rim of her sexhole and slowly pushed inside. Her pussy was soaked and easily allowed his digit access, and almost seemed to suck it further inside.

“Aaaahhhhhhh!” Kirsten moaned, hair flying around her head as it shook in a pleasured frenzy. “Yyeesssss!”

He sank his finger totally inside her; the second knuckle pressed into the thin spikes of her pubic hair. He began sliding it in and out, gaining speed, until soon he was fucking her hard with it. Pussy juice began leaking out around the sides of his finger as it jammed in and out, in and out of the hot and horny teenager.

“Oohhhh, yyeeeaaahhh, Jack!” she cried. “Fuck me with your finger, I can feel it deep!” Kirsten’s excitement level rose exponentially with each passing moment. No one had ever touched her like this before.

Keeping his finger working her, Jack lowered his head and flicked his tongue across the tip of her clitoris. Then he clamped his lips down upon it and sucked, hard. The tongue lashed out again and circled it once before he withdrew.

“AAAHHHHHHHHH!” the girl screamed as her insides flipped upside-down. The world at large faded away, vanished, reduced only to her pussy and the oral ministrations Jack was performing upon it.

Jack drew his finger out and dropped his face into her lap again, bringing his entire mouth down on her saturated slit. He slurped at it, curling his tongue as he shoveled the accumulated juices into his mouth. His tongue found her slippery gash and wormed its way inside of her. The walls of her love tunnel bore down upon his mouth muscle, proving just how tight the little gold digger really was.

“Oohhhh, yes Jack,” she cried, “yes Jack, yes, never ever stop eating my PPUUUSSSYY!”

Kirsten’s hands grasped Jack’s hair and pushed him hard into her crotch, burying his face in her dewy pussy as her hips bucked violently. Jack struggled to keep his hold on her and barely succeeded by grabbing her by the waist with both hands, all the while swirling his tongue around her tasty insides. His tongue exploded from within her and basted the exterior folds, feverishly savoring every centimeter of her shiny wet cunt.

“Eat my pussy, Jack!” she screamed. “I’m there! I’m right FUCKING THERE!”

Her body detonated as his oral assault bombarded her clitoris. Lights burst behind her eyelids, magenta and sapphire and neon green, as shivers of bone-jarring ferocity coursed down her spine to the farthest reaches of her nervous system.

“Aaahhh, ahhh, aahhhh, ahh, ah,” she whimpered, tears running down her cheeks as she sobbed in ecstasy. The girl’s sharp heel points dug into his back and scraped along the skin as her hips danced beneath his mouth. For what seemed like an eternity her body twisted and jumped in the agonizingly intense throes of climax as Jack continued to munch away on her sweet teenage nectar. Then her body tensed suddenly, and collapsed to the bed in a withered heap.

Kirsten was completely out of it as Jack let the juice still spurting from her sexhole flow over his tongue and lips. He gave her pussy one last, sloppy wet kiss—eliciting another brief spasm from the girl—and rose to survey the scene he had created. Kirsten’s hair was a ragged mess, her head turned to one side. Her arms were thrown back above her head, her tits rising like mountains off her chest, and her ribcage appeared and disappeared beneath them as she swallowed oxygen in fits and starts. A glossy sheen of sweat coated her skin. He smiled, admiring his own achievement, and crawled up next to her on the couch

Reality crept slowly back to Kirsten’s mind as she reveled in glorious orgasmic afterglow. She knew where she was again, at least; the cabana with Jack Cutter, pussy-eater extraordinaire. She opened her blurry eyes and saw a distinctly male form looming over her.

Fingers grazed her sides in feathery strokes and she shuddered; her skin was still fresh to the touch. Her back arched to its extreme, thrusting her breasts out. The fingers swept up over her tits and grabbed hold, roughly squeezing the doughy flesh. As Jack jiggled her boobs his palms tickled her nipples, still sensitive from her eruptive climax.

Suddenly she felt his lips brush her sternum, kissing her lightly there, then on the upper foothills of her breasts. “Jack,” she whispered urgently, begging him forward. His mouth slid subtly higher: the curve of her neck, the soft spot beneath her chin, along the line of her jaw all the way back to her ear. His tongue traced the rim of her ear, and the feel of his hot breath drove her to the brink again. It darted inside, teasing her wildly, then retreated, allowing his lips to close over her lobe, suckling on it gently.

“Oooohhhhh,” she moaned, “that feels so good...”

His tongue skimmed away, drawing a watery line of fire across her cheek, and dropped down onto her mouth. His lips crushed hers, his tongue slicing past her defenses, demanding entrance. Her trembling hands reached up and caressed his hair, threading the curls through her fingers. They trailed lower to cup his face as her tongue entwined with his. Kirsten felt her whole being go weak, and suddenly she could feel nothing except his passionate mouth.

Suddenly Jack broke away from, gazing down upon her with hungry eyes. He grinned devilishly, a look she had come to know well, as she felt a tingle deep in her pussy in anticipation of his next move. His evil looks generally meant mind-shattering pleasure.

“Kirsten,” he commanded, “I want you to put your hands up above your head again.” Without hesitation the girl brought her hands off his shoulders and drew them up onto the top of the incline of the couch. There they held fast, about six or so inches above her head, wrists crossed. “Good. Do not move them.” The force of his words, the authority in his voice, thrilled her. She wanted to be dominated by him.

“I can’t move them, Jack?” Kirsten queried with a sly smile, though her voice was tinged with lustful fright. “I can’t touch you?”

“No,” he ordered firmly. Her sexual excitement was nearly overflowing. “Imagine they are handcuffed. You may not move them. If you do...it’s over. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she said breathlessly.

Jack stood up and surveyed anew the wanton woman before him. Her hands were locked together above her head: handcuffed, for all intents and purposes. Her breasts were stretched upon her chest, but because they were natural and not bought and paid for, they jiggled with her every twist and squirm. Her skin was still flushed red from desire and recent orgasm, and her back remained arched. Her legs were splayed out to the sides, opening for his viewing pleasure her swollen and quivering nether regions, still dripping juice. Her eyes smoldered as they locked upon his turgid cock, nine-inches and rather thick, standing straight as a pole.

He stepped forward and straddled her chest with his knees, bringing his manhood to within a foot of her face. She licked her lips as she realized he was going to let her taste it. She wanted so badly to feast upon him. So badly she wanted to suck him until he popped.

His finger slid under her chin and tilted her eyes up to meet his face. “Do you like it?” he asked, and she nodded vigorously. He gripped it at the base with his left hand and pointed it forward at her head. “Would you like to have some? Tell me you would.”

“Please, Jack, let me blow you,” she pleaded. “I’ll suck you sooo good, sweetie, I swear.”

Jack nodded. “Ok,” he said as he scooted farther up, as high as her armpits would allow his knees to go. “Open your mouth, then, baby, and let me give it to you.”

Kirsten’s long pink tongue rolled out of her mouth like a red carpet before an awards show and Jack hunched forward to bestow his crowned head upon it. Her tongue flicked around the bottom side of his shaft like a hummingbird at a feeder, and Jack stifled a pleasure-induced groan. He didn’t want her to know the effect she had just yet.

He raised his member off her frantic tongue, and then slammed it back down again. He used his hand to viciously smack his cock on her tongue several times—whack—like a nun disciplining a bad student with a ruler. Whack! Whack! Jack thoroughly enjoyed the lewd sight. Whack! She took the abuse submissively, mouth open with yearning like a chicklet waiting for its momma to feed it. Whack! Whack! Whack!

“Give it to me, Jack! " she blubbered incoherently.

Jack dropped his hands to the couch at the sides of her head and thrust forward with one smooth motion. His cock slipped easily into the girl’s receptive mouth and she instantly began to suck and lick with absolutely manic need. Her burning tongue flew over his shaft in a swirling motion as her luscious red lips wrapped around the head. Four inches disappeared inside her wet, willing mouth as she worked farther and farther down the length of his shaft.

Kirsten knew she was a world-class expert at the art of giving head, even at her young age of eighteen. The better the head, the better the gift was usually how the story went. But now, as she sucked off Jack Cutter with every ounce of her being, jewelry and luxury were the farthest things from her mind. She had surrendered fully to her basest carnal instincts and desires, and only wanted to fuck him for all she was worth.

Jack was in heaven. The girl really knew how to handle a cock—he would have to stop soon or else. He loved the slurping sound she made as her tongue and lips slid down his shaft, and by now nearly the whole nine inches would progress into her throat before receding. Every now and again she would stop and lavish a few delicate kisses on the mushroomed head, stealing a ravenous glance up at him as she did so. She didn’t forget his balls, either; she spent a few endless minutes sucking them in and spitting them out, rolling them around her tongue, and licking over the curve down to the underside.

“Ahhhh,” he sighed as she engulfed his member once again, and he felt himself grow closer to that as-yet unwanted peak. He tore his shiny phallus away from her vice-like lips and left it untouched. Kirsten raised her head, trying to reach it, but Jack placed on hand squarely on her chest and shoved her back onto the cushions of the couch. Droplets of pre-cum dribbled from his hole and landed on her stomach.

Jack crawled down her body and Kirsten spread her legs, knowing what was coming next, needing it desperately. She was like a firecracker waiting to be lit up. Jack’s right hand left its place of support and grazed over her taut tummy. He tickled her trimmed blonde patch, bypassed her honey pot and grabbed a thick handful of her sweet ass. His fingers traced her anus, and her eyes went wide as baseballs; no one had ever spent any time on that place. Then his hand crept higher and rubbed swiftly at her rubbery labia, sloshing the wetness around again.

“What do you want?” Jack asked as he pivoted up and moved his knees forward until they squished against the back of her thighs. His cock lay nestled in the patch of her pubes, and the hair tickled the large vein crisscrossing it.

“Make love to me, Jack!” she hotly encouraged. She glanced down and saw his position his engorged penis at the entrance to her pussy. “I want you inside of me. Fuck me, fill me up, I need it so badly! No one has ever had me like this, Jack. Use me like a whore!”

The vehemence of her dirty words caused Jack to stiffen and his dick to jump. He wanted to jam his cock deep into her, ram it home at 420 horsepower, and delve it fully up into her belly. But the girl’s first request stuck in his mind: make love to me, Jack. She wanted him to pleasure her, to make love to her sweetly, gently at first. He knew, somehow he knew that was what she truly wanted. He wanted it, too—he wanted to make love to her.

And so he did. Both teenagers held their breath and watched awe-struck as he proceeded, thrusting slowly forward, the head of his cock stretched and parted the slick pink folds of her sex hole. He felt it as they closed over the crown and her vagina begrudgingly opened up for him. She was tight, extremely tight, and the walls of her pussy compressed his penis, squashing it.

Jack pushed farther inside, relishing the snugness, and Kirsten dug her hands into his chest, head thrown blissfully back. He paused, letting her tiny crevice grow accustomed to his girth. Then he drove another thick inch of his boner into her velvety sheath, and another. Slowly her forgiving flesh allowed him to pack more of his monster inside her; he almost spurted at the sight of her pussy lips sucked in around his shaft.

“Ooooohhhh, Jack,” she blubbered, “you’re filling me up! More, give me more!” Suddenly her cuntal muscles flexed, involuntarily squeezing the invading steel rod. Jack cried out at the delectable feeling of her sugary walls milking him.

With three inches of his spear left he felt the tip of his dick press up against her cervix. Her pussy was small—only six inches were meant to receive. He lingered there, enjoying the feel of her—her tight, juicy pussy was like hot butter molding around his manhood.

Jack gripped the pillows of her ass tightly and slowly pulled his buried phallus back out of Kirsten. Her swollen pink flaps sucked at his exiting prick. Soon the head appeared and Jack stopped, holding it there, barely poking into her vaginal gash. He held fast, wanting her to beg for it—which she did.

“Don’t...stop,” she pleaded in a low, urgent voice, “put it back in me, Jack.”

Jack slid himself back into her oily depths, a little faster this time, and when he reached the end of her cunt he repeated the process, cramming himself in even faster than before. Her hands wrapped around his back, pulling him closer, and her nails scratched a set of deep lines across his skin.

“Mmm, Jack, oohh, mmm, yes, right there, right there, mmm, aaaahhh,” Kirsten moaned with each hard rabbit-thrust into her clutching sex.

“Mmmmm, your pussy’s so tight, baby,” Jack told her. He grabbed the girl’s sides just under her breasts and held them firmly. “But now it’s time to open your sweet cunt up a little bit.”

She reached down to cup her jiggling breasts as Jack began thrusting in and out of her petite, demure, delicious vagina. Her spindly legs wrapped around his ass as it pumped at her, drawing him deeper still. She could feel the thick head of his cock battering against the back of her pussy with each repeated thrust. Jack felt his penis bend slightly as it did so.

Then the walls crumbled and his penis broke through. His hips slammed into her groin, the forest of black curls above his loins mingling with her blonde ones. His cockknob burst through her cervix and into a cavernous area that could only be considered her womb. The length of his shaft lurched inside her from the new, extreme sensations.

Pain seared through her body and she stiffened, clutching him fiercely by the shoulders and she let out a shriek. It felt like a thick wooden stake was being driven straight up the middle of her, cutting her in two. Within moments, however, the pain had receded to a dull ache. It reminded Kirsten of the first time she had had sex. Jack made her feel like a virgin all over again. She smiled up at him at the thought, knowing he couldn’t know why she was smiling despite the pain. He had stopped moving, but Kirsten urged him on again.

“Keep doing me, Jack,” she mewed into his shoulder. “Don’t stop loving me, please.”

Tentatively Jack began again, drawing his entire length back out before slowly inserting it back in. He paused before he reached her shattered cervix, but she begged him forward again. His cock broke through easily this time, and Jack watched as he heaved his heavy erection in and out her well-fucked cunt.

The feel of Jack’s shaft brushing the sensitive remnants of her cervix sent lust-driven chills coursing through her body. “Aaaaaaah, Jack, oooooooh, oh,” she cried as she felt the first tingles of orgasm building deep within her palpitating sex. “Aaaahhh, aaahhhhhh, ahhhhh, ah, ah, aaaahh!”

He sped up, poking her pretty pink pussy over and over again with rapid, well-delivered thrusts. He varied the depth and angle of his entry: some high, some low, some hard, some soft, some shallow, some almost bottomless. His balls swung down with every deep plunge and slapped against the soft cushions of her ass.

“Oh, Jack, fuck me,” she wailed, babbling incessantly, “fuck me, fuck me hard...make me cum, fuck me, I’m your whore, Jack, fuck me good...oh, Jack, I wanted you for your money, but now all I want is your big cock...fucking stick it in me deeper...fuck me with your fat cock, I want it deep inside me...I’m your hot slut fuck toy, Jack...use me, fucking rape me, Jack...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” Her body shivered and she whimpered as her nails dug into his shoulder. “I’m there, right there, I...I...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!”

Jack tensed and staved off his own explosion as the girl’s pussy began to quake around his cock. Her hips bucked up and down, to and fro against him as he speared her repeatedly, again and again.

“Oh, oh, oh, oohh, ooohhh, OOOOOOOOHHHH MMMYYYYY GGGOOOOOOODDD!” she screamed, not caring how loud she was, or who might be able to hear her. Hot neon lights burst in skittle rainbows before her eyes, blocking out the world. She floated, weightless, formless, in a rolling sea of nothingness, oblivious to everyone and everything, knowing only the intense spasms of pleasure streaming forth from between her legs. Her body sang with a passion unparalleled in her entire existence, her blood flowed with one mission and one mission only—to fuel the fires ravaging her cunt.

Jack stopped moving and watched the little nymphet quiver and churn as orgasm wreaked its havoc upon her body. Her pussy clenched and relaxed around his penis like an uptight businessman squeezing a stress ball. Jack gazed upon her nude, convulsing form: Kirsten’s body was glistening with sweat; her head rolled back and forth, spraying her beautiful blonde tresses wildly out to the sides; her hands dropped from his shoulders to cup her adorable tits, her fingers tweaking and twirling the nipples.

Finally Kirsten collapsed, lying motionless beneath him. He relaxed his rough grip on her tiny waist. His hands reached down and plucked her legs up off the couch, gripping them just above the knees. He brought them together and pushed them up and back toward her chest, seemingly bending her in half, all the while keeping himself stiff inside her. She hardly even noticed what he was doing; the aftereffects of her intense orgasm were so powerful.

He settled his feet on the floor and his hands let her legs fall to rest on his upper arms. He kept her legs positioned next to each other by grabbing the top of the couch on either side of her head. She looked like big letter “V”, legs locked at the knees with her feet way up past his head. Her taut tummy was crisscrossed with wrinkle lines from the way her body was contorted. From this position, Jack could easily fuck her pussy by thrusting downward into her raised hips.

Steadily he began driving himself deep inside her again. Her legs pressed together increased her already unbearable snugness and also allowed for very deep penetration. Kirsten’s eyes stayed shut, head lolled to the side, pink tongue slightly visible between her sultry lips. He continued to bang into her; she worked the muscles of her cunt without even knowing she did so, an involuntary reaction to the hard fucking her body was enduring. Her body simply responded to the stimulus.

Jack watched in awe as he plunged his fat cock into her teen sex hole, his girth forcing her pink folds wide apart. Kirsten’s eyes fluttered open and she gasped as the renewed sensations struck her with the force of a Mac truck on the highway. He hammered into her, hard, and quickly she realized a second climax was closing in.

“Not...again,” she wailed, tears in her eyes, “oh fuck...I can’t take anymore...fuck, just fuck me forever, don’t stop...fuck me, Jack, with your fat fucking cock!”

Soon Jack was thrusting harder and faster than ever before—he was through holding anything back. He fucked the blonde sex kitten with every ounce of his being, slamming into her over and over. Her ass rippled as their hips crashed together, his balls smacked against her supple butt.

“Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh!” Jack bellowed.

“Cum in me, Jack!” Kirsten screamed. “Cum inside me, fuck me good!”

He plunged his dick into her up to the hilt, his pelvic bone grinding against her clitoris. She shrieked like an Irish banshee as another mind-shattering orgasm erupted inside her, just as Jack’s own climax found him ready and waiting. He trembled and left his cock buried in her as his nuts shriveled and heaved. He cock lurched and spunk spouted from his piss-slit into Kirsten’s heavenly inner sanctums. Pulse after pulse of his white hot cum flooded her pussy, filling her chamber to the brink and then some. Rivers of their mingled fuck syrup poured out around the cracks between his dick and her pussy and trickled down the crack of her ass.

Jack let the girl’s legs down and collapsed on top of her, sliding off to the side of her sweat-slick body. He felt totally spent. “Fuck, you’re a hot little sexpot, aren’t you?” he whispered into her ear. He kissed her forehead, salty from her sweat, and trailed down to her lips. His left hand cupped her breast, massaging it gently.

Kirsten kissed him back, then pulled away and looked up at him with big doe eyes. Suddenly her beautiful blues misted over, and she began to cry. He held her tightly to him, petting her matted hair, riding out the sobs with her.

“That was wonderful,” she said, sniffling. “The most wonderful experience of my life. No one has ever made love to me before, Jack. Thank you.”

“I feel the same way, Kirsten,” he said soothingly. “Let what you have to say out, baby.”

“ I can’t believe we did that!” she sighed as she wiped her tears away. “I never planned on this happening. I mean, I always thought you were a hottie, but I never knew someone as young as you was capable of...this.” Her hand traced a path along the curve of his shoulder and down over his strong chest. “You didn’t just fuck me, Jack, we made love.”

“We did,” he agreed. “Very well, I might add. You were spectacular.”

She blushed shyly, something Jack had never seen her do before. Ever. “I don’t want to stop seeing you, Jack,” she said, and he looked straight into her eyes and realized she was being utterly sincere and honest. “I don’t want anything material from you, I just want to see you. A lot of you, if you don’t mind. Tell me this isn’t just a one-night stand.”

Jack smiled. Genuinely smiled. “No, Kirsten,” he said, “it isn’t. We still have a date on Friday, remember?”

She laughed, a silvery, musical sound filled with relief. She snuggled closer, laying her head gently against his chest. Jack felt raw emotion course through him. Who could have predicted the night would end in such a way? He smiled again, squeezed Kirsten tighter, and drifted off to meet her in his dreams.

<<End of Chapter Five>>