The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chronicles of Sedition

Chapter Two: Path of Cinders

“Rough night?” A voice asks.

Gretchen Price blinks herself out of her daydream and looks up to see who spoke to her. Mr. Wren’s physiotherapist, Amber Dua, stands in front of her desk; she is dressed in a fashionable pants suit combo that complements her figure with out being blatant about it.

“Actually I just went home and slept like a log.” Gretchen says as she fights a yawn. She didn’t trust Amber and already regrets that fact she shared anything with her, that woman was up to something. If Gretchen’s own past were cleaner she would have found out what the other woman’s secret was.

“Sounds, boring.” Amber says with a smug smile.

Gretchen rolls her eyes as she catches another man in mid leer. As an attractive woman she had become used to the unwanted attention of men but tonight was unusually bad. She gives the man a disgusted scowl and keeps on her path to the dance floor. After the day she had all she needed was a little relaxation.

The moment she gets on the floor a hand bushes across her backside and lingers for a moment. Gretchen spins and stares the offender right in the eye to her surprise she finds herself face to face with an Asian woman.

“Oh sorry I thought you were another pervert.” Gretchen says as she reflexively wraps her arms around the woman and pulls her in close.

“That’s okay sweetness.” The woman says with a grin as she tucks her straight black hair behind her left ear. She starts to move to her body rhythmically to the music. “But let’s be honest the way your dressed I’m surprised you haven’t been groped even more.”

“A gray cotton dress is not an open invitation.” Gretchen says with the realization that this new comer is dressed exactly the same way she is.

The woman smiles and slides her hand up to Gretchen’s shoulder. “That’s not cotton dear.” She gently turns pulls the confused girl around and points at a mirror mounted on the wall next to them. “See.”

Horror crashes in on Gretchen from all sides as she sees herself for the first time as others see her. The Asia woman still dances nonchalantly behind and moves in close.

Gretchen is at a loss for words as her body starts to dance again instead of obeying her command to run from the bar.

“I think it looks hot.” The other woman says with an evil smile that reminds Gretchen of where she had seen her before.

Amber Dua checks her make-up in a small compact and makes sure her contact lenses are in right. Next to her Madison, the new girl, fidgets nervously she adjusts the drab beige ball cap of her delivery uniform and then fixes it again.

“Relax you’ll do fine.” Amber says calmly.

There is another ding and the elevator passes floor fifty. “I can’t do this. I’m not ready.” Madison takes a deep breath the golden skin on her brow scrunches up in an unattractive way.

Amber turns and takes on the persona of Sedition. “You can and will. Our boss was very explicit and if you fail the removal of his gifts will be the least of your worries.”

She softens her voice a little. “Don’t worry this afternoon is the easy part. Just give her the package, flirt a little, and then give the commands.”

It wouldn’t be that easy Amber knew a hundred little things good go wrong but the boss wanted the new girl field-tested. She doubted the wisdom of such a dangerous test on such a critical mission but she would never dare suggest that to her master. He didn’t take criticism well.

“This isn’t like cutting that guys break line in the middle of the night to scare him.” Madison snaps.

Amber wonders if the other woman knows her job wasn’t to scare the man but to kill him and that it had worked. Pinter Zanickie had died when his car slammed into a tractor-trailer on the Rosebloom Express way. She had suspected that Madison had proved her worth with the job but she did not know for sure until now.

Madison pouts her thin lips pressed out like a snotty child. “I’m not a lesbian I can’t just flirt with some random dyke.”

“One...” Amber says angrily “...you will do it and do it well or else.” She does not need to elaborate on what the ‘or else’ was; by now Madison would have a very clear idea as to how failures were dealt with. “And two...” She changes her expression to a smile and pulls a small trinket out of her messenger back. “...let the pheromones do the flirting.”

“What the hell is that?” Madison asks as Amber offers the tiny bottle.

“A very special kind of perfume.” Amber says as she reaches behind Madison’s ear and sprays a tiny burst. Technically she wasn’t supposed to give Madison any help but she looks at this as helping herself.

Madison smells a faint scent that reminds her of spicy vanilla. “What does it do?” she asks as she starts to feel a little more energetic.

“Well right now it’s making your nipples hard enough to see through your shirt and bra.” Amber says with a smile as looks away from the others chest and applies the perfume to her own neck. “And unless I miss my guess it’s also making you wet.” She puts bottle away as Madison starts to blush and raises the two packages she carries up in front of her chest. “In short it makes any one who smells it horny dear, now stop staring at my nipples and get your game face on.”

Before Madison can say anything else the doors open.

Gretchen frowns as she reads over the morning expenditure reports. She had thought that being the personal assistant for a super-hero would be more exciting but sadly most of her day was paper work and answering phone calls. The most action she ever got was giving transients and other trash the bum’s rush.

There is a soft clunk sound from across the lobby and the elevator doors pull open. Gretchen looks up to see her boss’s physiotherapist walk in followed by a delivery girl. ‘Speaking of trash’ she thinks as she switches the screen on her computer to less sensitive information.

Today Amber Dua was dressed in a black cotton pants suit and red silk shirt that looked like it must have cost a few hundred dollars. Gretchen liked the outfit but there was something about the other woman that just screamed skank, she was one of those people who could have made a muddy sack seem sexual. For the second day in a row the secretary found her eyes drawn to the other’s their vivid blue color was almost hypnotic.

“Is he ready for me?” Amber asks with a bored flick of her wrist in the direction of the oak door that leads to Samuel’s office.

Gretchen forces herself not to scowl. “Yes he’s been asking for you.” She didn’t like that this new girl got priority treatment.

“I’ll let myself in.” Amber says coolly. She had not broken her stride from when she first stepped off the elevator; she had confidently expected to be let straight in.

Gretchen forces herself to move on and get back to her job. She turns from the distraction of Amber’s firm backside and faces the delivery-girl who waits patiently a few steps from her desk.

“Can I help you?” Gretchen says, already she likes this woman better than Amber.

The delivery girl moves up and smiles in a bright friendly fashion. Her flawless golden skin almost glows and drab wide-collared beige uniform does little to hide her buff toned figure. She puts two packages down on the edge of the desk and lets Gretchen see that her uniform also can’t hide pert nipples.

Gretchen reminds herself that she is at work not a bar and this woman is maybe 19 at the most. She looks the girl in the eyes as she takes a deep breath, of the vanilla like scent that fills the air around her.

“Yes.” The delivery girl says her voice shaped by a soft English accent. “I need you to sign for these packages.” She pulls out a note pad from her belt presents it to Gretchen.

Gretchen scribbles her name and slides the packages off to one side. “Thank you.” She says a warm familiar tingle sparks briefly between her legs.

The delivery-girl looks confused for a moment. “Ummm.” She hesitates her eyes dart to the packages.

“Yes?” Gretchen says as she tries to focus on her screen. It is odd that the girl hasn’t left yet, was she after a tip?

The girl turns to the side as she sits on the desk the clean line of her slender but muscular leg visible through the stretched cloth of her pants. It was a bizarre, way to sit and only served to give Gretchen a view of the woman’s thigh and chest at the same time. “Aren’t you going to open that?”

Shocked that a delivery-girl would be impertinent enough to ask such a question Gretchen pushes her chair back a little. “I’ll open it when I open all the letters this afternoon.” She kept her tone curt.

“I have a confession to make.” The girl responds to Gretchen’s tone with a smile and arching her back a little. It was like she was trying to flirt but only knew how to be vulgar and obvious; still there was something about her that just demanded attention. A part of the secretary wants the confession to be something naughty.

Gretchen crosses her legs and forces her mind out of the gutter the previous statement had pulled her into. The delivery-girl looks down at the desk for a moment and then up with a shy smile. “I dropped your package.” She leans forward a little and touches a hand to the middle of her chest. “It’s my first day and I really don’t want to do anything wrong.”

The secretary un-crosses her and rolls her chair just a little bit closer. “Well I’m sure everything is fine.” Gretchen looks over at the boxes they seem in good shape. When she looks back the girl had moved her hand to her long black hair. She slowly twists a finger around a glossy black lock and there is an extra button open on her tunic.

“Well could you check on the top one? I think I heard something break.” The girl says as she looks away and leans back a little more.

Gretchen takes another deep breath to calm her-self down, it doesn’t work. She crosses her legs again and reaches for the package. “Okay, but you would be in less trouble if you hadn’t told me you dropped it.” She rips open box and starts to dig through the packing foam.

Finally Gretchen pulls out a metallic object the size of a base ball. It has a green stripe around the center that glows softly. “What the hell...?”

Madison slides off the desk and stands up. Gretchen had stopped her attempt to speak and just stares into the space. Her eyes glow green and shift with the pulse of the Domination Orb she holds in her out stretched hand.

As she pulls out a thick rubber glove Madison starts to talk to her helpless prey. “Gretchen I want you to listen to me very carefully. My name is Che...” She stops almost saying her true name not the one her master had given her. “My name is Cinder but in public you will call me Madison. I am your best friend and you believe and do every thing I tell you to do.”

The phone starts to ring and Madison quickly picks it up and puts it back down, she had to work fast Terror had told her the Domination Sphere could cause permanent brain damage if used for too long. “Tonight you will come and find me at the Twisted Temple downtown. You will wear the clothing in this box...” she holds up the second box she had brought. “...but you will think you are dressed as you normally do. People are going to stare at you but you won’t find it odd.”

Time was almost up. “Come by around midnight and head straight for the dance floor.” Madison takes the sphere in her gloved hand and carefully turns her hand covering inside out as to seal way the weapon. She heads to the elevator thinking everything went fine and wonders why Amber needs to spend so much time doing the same damn thing to Samuel.

Gretchen wakes up too the ring of her phone. She answers and takes the information there seems to be something wrong but she just can’t place it.

Amber finishes up with Samuel around 15:00, two hours late and heads out with out even bothering to speak with Gretchen. The rest of the day crawls by with out anything unusual or interesting taking place.

At 19:30 Gretchen decides to take an early day and go home. She was half way to her car when she remembers the box and has to dash back up to the office to get it. She cannot say exactly why the box was important but knows she needs it for tonight.

Around 22:00 she starts to get ready. Gretchen was never one to wear a lot of make up but after she dress herself she realizes that tonight might be a little more au couture so she applies a little dark red lipstick and some elaborate eye shadow. She calls a cab and is out the door by 23:00.

The cab driver keeps staring at her to the point were Gretchen has to tell him to stop. He mutters in Hindi and takes her to the first place that popped into her mind some place called the Twisted Temple.

The T.T. turned up to be an abandoned Church that was redesigned as a high end bar there was a line of expensively dressed people but Gretchen had a feeling that she could skip the queue.

There a few catcalls as Gretchen gets out of the taxi and walks up to the mountain of a man working as a bouncer. He looks her over like a piece of meat and there is a hunger in his eyes that make makes her blush. After a delay that exists only so he can stare at her more the doorman smiles and waves her in.

By the time Madison finds her on the dance floor she is sick of being leered at. Her friend makes a comment about her inviting the looks and then gently turns Gretchen around and points out what she is wearing.

Gretchen as if for the first time realizes that she is dressed a dark green latex mini-dress that is so tight it looks like it was painted on. Anyone could see that she was wearing neither a bra nor panties “Oh my god what am I wearing?” she whispers and fights the urge to run out of the bar in tears.

As always Madison is the comfortable voice of reason. “You are wearing exactly what you want to.” She says softly and brushes her hand over Gretchen’s left breast. “You love the way it feels to have people stare at you remember.”

It was all true of course Gretchen could feel the eyes on her and loved it, she loved Madison. She turns to kiss the other who seems surprised by the action.

“What’s the matter?” Gretchen asks as she slides her hand down Madison’s back and gently squeezes her bum

“Oh nothing...” Madison says a little uncomfortably for a moment before she redirects her attention across the room. “You see that guy over there the one who’s watching us.”

Gretchen nods after she reluctantly looks away from the woman dancing in her arms. “Yeah what about him?”

“Well I bet you want to go over to him and really work it as you walk.” Madison’s words were like telepathy; Gretchen really did want to go to him. “You should offer to kiss him if he buys you a drink and French kiss him if it’s a double.” This was scary how did she know her so well.

“Are you branching off in to mind reading or something?” Gretchen jokes as she looks at the man again. If Madison wasn’t here she would be over there right now.

“No but I would love to watch you do that. Go give him a show and then find me out back when you’ve finished you drink.” Madison says as she pulls away from Gretchen.

Gretchen blushes she looks back at her best friend and gives her a long slow wink before she starts to across the room. She finds the man’s eyes and locks onto them to give him the best smoky look possible. He is an easy target and seems instantly enraptured if not by her eyes at lest by the body.

Madison stands just out side the back room that her employers had purchased for tonight and watches her victim move. She had to admit she felt a little guilty about what she was doing but she was sure she could live with it. Failure was something she would not live with, literally.

“You’re job wasn’t to have her whore her self out.” A deceptively warm voice says from behind.

Madison turns to see Terror, her supervisor for the night standing behind her dressed in full super villain regalia. A tall beautiful black woman her costume was basically a golden metal corset and chain mail cape. Unlike Sedition her face was exposed and decorated only by earrings and a nose stud. Her black hair was twisted with gold ribbon and bound in tight braids.

“I wanted to see if she would do it.” Madison says as she watches her victim wrap an arm around the man’s shoulders to pull herself in. His hands grope her backside and squeeze her latex encased ass as she begins to soul kiss him.

“You wanted to get yourself away from a woman who was turning you on.” Terror snarks her attention drawn to the make out session as well. “When our master fixed what was wrong with us he also gave us more than a few improvements the sooner you accept you’re as bi as Sedition and me the happier you will be.”

Gretchen gets her drink and gives the man another deep kiss in thanks. She stands close to him and rolls her hips into his crotch as she drinks. The man sits there with a big smile on his face. “I didn’t tell her to do that.” Madison ignores the last comment.

Terror smiles her voice as usual sounds kind and compassionate. “The effects of the Domination Sphere are more than just blindly following orders. Subconsciously she wants to impress you and is filling the roll you gave her.”

Gretchen drains her glass slams it down on the bar hard enough to crack the bottom of it. “Thanks for the drink.” She bumps the man’s crotch again and feels the outline of his erection through his pants and then steps away.

The man looks hungry and starts to stand up. “You don’t have to leave.” He reaches out for her.

An expert in martial arts Gretchen’s original job for Samuel had been as his self-defense trainer. He had quickly, and freakishly, outstretched her abilities, but she was still one of the best instructors on the east coast. This would not matter except that she has just decided she no longer wants this man’s company.

The stranger slump back on his barstool the fingers on his right hand twisted at an odd angle. “I suggest you put ice on it.” Gretchen says as she fixes her hair and turns to leave.

At the back of the bar she finds Madison. She stands propped against a wall and stares at her watch as if time was an issue. “You seemed to have fun.”

“He was a little small.” Gretchen jokes as she lets her eyes trace the shape of Madison’s legs.

“Well then maybe this will make you a happier.” Madison pushes herself off the wall. “Remember your dream. That one you confessed to me last week.”

Gretchen tries to remember did she tell Madison about the bookstore she wanted to open, the desire be the speaker at graduation ceremonies for her old university. Madison opens the door beside her and leads her friend into a small room dominated by a heart-shaped bed and velvet draped walls.

“I’ve done all the ground work so you can star in that porno film you wanted to make.” Madison says as she points to the video cameras placed around the room.

It takes a moment for Gretchen to catch up. She didn’t want to....how did Madison know, this was perfect everything was just perfect. A woman dressed from head to toe in black latex steps out from behind a curtain. Her hyper-feminine figure is off set by her masked face who’s only feature is a pair of green eyes that glow in the light.

There is someone else in the room a tall woman dressed in gold...“Ignore her you don’t see her.” Madison says quickly.

“Who?” Gretchen asks as she turns to Madison and pulls her in close. “All I see is you.” She leans in and kisses her on the lips the other woman resists for a moment and then finally relaxes even going so far as to open her mouth a little. It was much more satisfactory then the kiss with the guy at the bar.

Gretchen gently guides Madison over to the bed and kisses her again as the slowly lay down. Out of the coroner of her eye she can see the rubber woman; she calmly buckles an eight-inch dildo onto her waist. The cameras were already on.

“I don’t want to be in your movie Gretchen.” Madison says as she starts to push away from her.

Gretchen is heart broken Madison was her best friend and she wanted to share her dream with her. “Well too bad you’re going to be in it, now tell her you need to be in it.” A voice calls from somewhere.

“I need to be in your movie.” Madison corrects as she leans in and slips her tongue into Gretchen’s mouth.

“There is no movie with out you.” Gretchen says as she rolls Madison onto her back so she can be on top. She slips her hands under Madison’s cotton dress and slowly pulls it up over her head, her trim golden skin beautiful against the red satin sheets.

Gretchen tosses Madison’s dress off to the side aimed so she would just miss on of the cameras. She leans down and kisses her on the lips again then the chin, neck, chest, each nipple, stomach, belly button and finally vagina just as a tease.

A pleasurable moan escapes Madison as Gretchen leans back. She now kneels at the other’s knees her legs spread open over her as far as the constricting dress will let her.

The rubber woman moves up behind them with a strange clicking sound. She crawls onto the bed and wraps her fingers around the bottom of Gretchen’s dress. The brunette raises her arms and has the glossy green latex pulled over her had and thrown on the floor.

Madison slides up on the bed so Gretchen can get better access to her after the rubber woman places a hand on her newly naked back and bends her over. The glossy black shine of the dildo catches in the light an instant before it is inserted.

Gretchen releases a pleased grunt and quickly lowers her head down onto the lap in front of her. Madison moans and arches her back as the tongue finds the jewel between her thighs.

Amazed at her own arousal Madison gives herself over to the almost electrical charge that races up her spine and blossoms into a flower of pleasure. The leaves fold outward and fall way only to be replaced by a new bud that spouts an even larger bloom.

A low deep throated groan slips out of Madison’s barely parted lips. Gretchen’s experienced tongue finds just the right place and the groan turns into a bliss wrapped scream. She tries to close her legs to get a break from the sensation but the woman who pleasures her keeps them spread with a hand wrapped under each knee.

“Deeper.” Madison moans certain she had meant to say stop. Her left hand digs into the blankets and she slips the other into Gretchen’s hair. “I said deeper slut.” She almost yells as she tires to say she needs a moment.

Madison’s back arches and forces her hips into the other’s face. She couldn’t believe what she was doing her first time was really going to be with a lesbian and a Szypa in a blackmail video. Was every time going to feel this way? “Harder.” she moans again as another wave climbs from her center.

Terror smiles and hands Madison a bottle of water. “The other night you earned your health and body. Tonight you earned your powers.”

“What?” Madison says after she finishes the bottle in one gulp.

Terror idly runs her tongue stud across the roof of her mouth. “Oh please darling you can’t be that stupid.” She flicks a finger at Gretchen who lays exhausted on the bed. “You could have done everything we needed in her office this morning. Tonight was all about testing you.”

Madison looks around at all the cameras. “This was to blackmail me?” She doesn’t feel the embarrassment she expected.

The laughter that escapes Terrors’s lips is genuine and rich. “Darling, on the list of things you are going to be doing for us, having sex with any one, any thing hardly registers.” She runs a hand down the side Madison’s head to gently stroke her hair “Now go see to your lover.”

Gretchen breathes deeply, half asleep and smiles as Madison leans in close. “Okay Gretchen this was all a few years ago and you have become embarrassed about your film.” The half asleep woman stirs and frowns “In fact you’re really scared that your boss Samuel is going to find out and anytime you get suspicious of Amber Dua you are going to be distracted by thinking about this film. So distracted that you will forget about anything unusual you might notice or figure out.”

Pain Doll is on the far side of the room and Madison gets an idea to expand her script. “Oh and Gretchen if I ever call you up for a booty-call you will remember that you are my willing sex slave and be willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy me.” She stands up and slaps the other hard on the ass. Madison smiles as the woman’s eyes spring open. “Now go home and think you’ve slept like a log.”