The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chronicles of Sedition

Chapter 3: This is why we can’t have nice things.

Sedition lands on the roof of her apartment building and makes one final look behind her to ensure she hadn’t been followed. Her alias of Amber Dua was invented only a month ago when she leased the apartment but she liked it and didn’t want to have to give it up just yet. Being followed by any of the cape and cowl crowd would certainly require relocation.

She drops down through her skylight and lands effortlessly on the oriental rug Terror had given her as a house warming present. Actually her co-worker had given her a tacky polar bear skin rug but it had been easily exchanged for something a little more refined.

The thief checks her refection in the polished brass mirror placed on the living-room wall. The Serpents Eye sparkles around her neck in the dim light and she decides to get her contacts to see what she would look like with out the freak cat eyes ruining the image.

The turn towards the bedroom leads Sedition to almost walk straight into the large armored figure standing behind her. The Azure Knight had followed her.

“How?” Sedition stammers and backs into the credenza below the mirror. She curses herself for how badly surprises startle her.

“I wanted to see you.” The electronic voice says calmly. “After I finished telling the cops what happened I decided to come see you. I can fly a lot faster than you can run.”

Sedition swallows hard after the conditioning she had given him there was no way he should be this independent. “How did you find me?” She tries to get back into her sexy dominatrix mode again.

There is a soft hiss and the Knight’s helmet splits down the middle and pulls back to reveal Samuel clean-shaven face. “Please Amber give me a little credit.” He moves forward and wraps an arm around her waist. The grip is powerful and she couldn’t escape if she wanted to. She smiles being forced gently up against the man’s armored chest he leans in to kiss her and she closes her eyes not wanting him to be turned off by her mutation.

As their lips meet Sedition realizes what’s happened and wishes she had been just a little slower on the up take. She finishes the kiss and pulls back. “Samuel…is a penguin falling on ice funny?”

Sedition looks at her reflection in the mirrors that line the elevator. She closes her eyes and chants a little to herself. “I am Amber, Amber Dua…when people say hello Amber they are talking to me.” She had always had trouble keeping her aliases straight. The person beside her clears his throat worried by her muttering.

Amber had hoped that today’s trip up to Sam’s office would be spent alone in the elevator but unfortunately she was sharing the car with an elderly man who looked like an accountant. Her boss who seemed to enjoy these sorts of situations had ordered her to let anyone who wanted to get on with her.

“So what floor are you going to?” Amber asks. If was anything lower then thirty-five she would still have enough time to let him get off and get ready.

“Hey…”the man turns to face her. “Oh seventy-two. I’m a comptroller for Ramirez, Castro and Kane.”

There was no luck for the wicked. They pass thirty-six and amber decides it’s time to get ready. She undoes the belt of her light brown knee length coat and pulls it off. Underneath she is dressed in a mockery of a nurse’s uniform; the tight white dress comes to mid-thigh and is sheer enough that her red lace bra and panties can be made out.

The comptroller does his best not to stare as Amber takes an over sized nurses hat out of her pocket and puts it on her mane of curled blonde hair. She steps out of her street shoes and takes out a pair of glossy red pumps with suicide-heels and a small band that buckles just above the ankle. She is about to strap them in place when she realizes the old man is staring at her.

“Would you kneel and buckle these for me?” Amber says in her best ditzy voice.

The man looks flushed and Amber is thankful she put on enough foundation to hide her own redness. “I don’t think that would be appropriate.” The old man says in his cultured upstanding voice.

“What is inappropriate is the way you’re looking at me.” Amber squeaks out in her bimbo voice before she smoothly brings her left leg up and plants the shoed foot up against the mans shoulder. It was a balancing act of Olympic caliber. “Now buckle it.” The man pauses and then does as he was told “A little tighter... good.” she takes her foot down and makes a show to inspect his work. “Now kneel and do the other.”

“Yes Mistress” the man mumbles dutifully and gives away that like most apparently boring old accountants he’s had this sort of treatment before. He finishes just as they reach his floor.

“Stand up.” Amber commands like. When he does she leans in and leaves a set of red lipstick prints on his left cheek. “Now get out.” She says pointing towards the open doors.

Thankfully no one else gets on and she does the rest of her trip alone.

Amber steps off the elevator to get her usual distrustful glare from Gretchen the office secretary. “Why are you dressed like a hooker?” the woman asks in the kind of cold voice that only some one who really doesn’t like you can master.

“I really think I look more like a porn star.” Amber says coolly as she twirls a platinum lock around her fingerer. “And I’m planning to seduce your boss, marry him, then divorce him and live off his wealth on an island in the south pacific with my gay lover.”

Thanks to the work of Sedition’s teammates Gretchen didn’t hear anything after porn star, she was also so distracted by her own thoughts that she forgot how oddly the other was dressed.

Gretchen seems to refocus her self. “He’s waiting for you.” She says nodding to the doors.

“Of course he is.” Amber smiles and walks in.

Samuel looks up and smiles his eyes trace Amber’s figure. “This is a new look for you.” He says as he pushes his wheelchair back from the desk.

“Mr. Wren!” Amber snaps as she plants her hands on her hips and rolls her shoulders back. “That is not an appropriate way to look at me.” She holds her pose for a moment longer before she slowly struts to his desk.

“I’m sorry I just…” Samuel knows there is something not right about the way his physiotherapist is dressed but he can not put his finger on it. “I apologize I’m usually not so vulgar.”

Amber gets to the desk, drops her medical bag in front of her and leans forward. Samuel’s gaze goes straight to her cleavage just like she told him to do during their last session. “Eyes, Mr. Wren.” She notes as she slowly opens her bag and takes out a needle and vial of iridescent orange gel.

“Sorry I was just, well I really like the red lace of your bra and I can see the edge of your nipples and…” Samuel was trying to stop himself but he had been conditioned with an inability to be quiet until Amber gave him the key word. “…I haven’t been able to get an erection in three days unless I’m with you….”

“Oh, poor baby.” Amber says as she presses her lips and blows a soft kiss. Sexual frustration was an important part of his indoctrination, Samuel had been given orders to view two hours of pornography a day but was also prevented from achieving any kind of release. She places a blue vial in front of him. “Drink this.”

Samuel interrupts his speech for long enough to drink his regular dose of primer medication. Amber takes her time as she fills her needle with the phase two medication. This gives her “patient” a chance go back to his programmed leering and babbling as soon as his mouth is free.

“…and I think you are really pretty, and you have nice legs. I try to be professional but I just can’t.” Samuel’s comments were of course what he really thought but they were normally the kind that a person kept to themselves. It had taken Sedition a long time to bring down his natural defenses and make him a talker.

With the needle full Amber walks around the side of the desk she does not look to Samuel, he on the other hand has no ability to look away from her. He even turns his chair to face her as she walks. “Tell me Mr. Wren do you have an erection now?”

He flinches for a second. “Yes…actually since the moment I saw you come in. The whole nurse thing doesn’t really do much for me normally but the sight you done up like that.”

Amber holds the needle up in her right hand and slides her left down her chest to undo one more button. “Oh you like seeing me like this?” She teases and plants a foot on the edge of the wheelchair between his legs.

“Well I do have a rather serious crush on you. I’m actually going ask you to ask you out for coffee…” Samuel looks down at the foot planted by his crotch he raises his right hand and places on Amber’s thigh the warmth of his hand floods through the thin stretched cloth.

Amber looks at him for a moment and bites her lower lip. He slides his palm to her inner leg she smiles, winks and then quickly slaps the appendage. “No touching!” She smiles and as she leans in her skirt rides up when she presses her knee against his chest. She then gently rests her free hand on his chin and tilts his head to the side. “So you want to take me out for coffee, that’s how you usually ask girls to fuck.” She readies the needle and aims for his artery.

“I don’t want to fuck you….well I do want to fuck I mean you’re really hot but I want to get to know you first I think you’re funny and I enjoy your company….” Samuel says off handedly but his confession and honesty surprises Amber, men often liked her body but none had ever told her the like her personality of course she never really spent much time speaking with the people she wanted.

“Samuel…” Amber says slowly “…before I leave today ask me….” Before she finishes she remembers who and what she is. Samuel grunts as she roughly grabs his chin with her free hand and tilts his head firmly back to the side. He winces as she pushes her knee harder into his chest to hold him still and then jams the needle into his neck. Slowly she pushes down the plunger of the syringe and forces the poison into his blood.

“Samuel you will not ask me out today…” Amber snarls angry at herself for her momentary weakness angry at her target for his affect on her. “…you will however stop me in the lobby, and in front of Gretchen forbid me from wearing underwear when I come to see you.” She pulls the needle out and holds a finger over the puncture. “When I protest you’ll threaten to fire me if I don’t obey and if Gretchen comes to my defense you’ll say she can join me in the unemployment line.”

Samuel was able to frown even with all of the drugs in his system. “I..I don’t want …ttttto do that.”

Amber reaches over to her medical bag and almost falls out of her bra as she gets the liquid sealant for Samuel’s neck. Something is wrong about his resistance. “Samuel, are you fighting me?” If he was fighting it meant he was aware he was being manipulated

“Yes.” He says weakly.

Amber leans back and takes the pressure of her knee off his chest. A quick spray of the liquid sealant takes care of the injection site. She presses the top of her foot into Samuel’s crotch and reaches back into her medical beg. “I’m going to have to give you a more potent medicine and it tastes really bad and it’s dangerous.” The vial she pulls out is marked with a stylized human skull drawn with the swirl of a black-hole. “You are going to want to avoid drinking this ever again so if you ever start to fight me you are going to feel the urge to tell me that…” she thinks for a moment as she unscrews the top of the bottle “…a penguin slipping on the ice is only funny if they have bowties on.”

“…in a bowtie.” Samuel says before he leans in to kiss her again. There is another soft hiss as his armor folds back into null-space and leaves him naked against Sedition. She kisses him back and moans as he slides his hand down her back.

Sedition pulls her tongue out of Samuel’s mouth and arcs her neck back to speak she inadvertently spreads her legs. “I have to give you something.” There is a stock of her medications in the credenza. It would only take a minute to have them prepped and him back in a stupor.

“Give it to me later there is something else I want now.” Samuel picks Sedition up and spins so he can lay her back on the leather sofa. She protests lightly but also grinds her hips into his and drags her gloved hands down his back her soft warm lips part at the touch of his as her tongue slips forward into his mouth.

After another kiss Samuel curls his fingers under the backs edge of her gloves and pulls them back. He flicks his hands and tosses the technology lined gloves off to the side by the time he looks back Sedition’s hands are busy. She smiles in cruel lust and drags her nails down his chest he moans and knocks her hands way before she can draw blood.

Samuel grunts and looks at Sedition who bites her bottom lip and grabs his member. “Your just going to have to keep your..ahh…guard up” she squeezes lightly and pumps a little. “I lose control some times.”

“Ah so I guess I’m just going to have to hold you down.” Samuel pulls Sedition’s costume down and off. Her suddenly free breasts bounce and return to their firm full shape, and her athletic body quivers bare under his gaze. She now wears only the Serpents Eye.

“I’ll make it worth your while if you take the chance.” Sedition purrs contrary to her own desire for Samuel to do just that. The idea of blowing him and scaring his back as he came in did have its appeal too.

Samuel moves so quickly that it takes Sedition by surprise. She lets out a quick breath as she is spun around and pressed onto the sofa her legs spreading automatically as her arms are pinned under her. “A man after my own…” She is cut of by a kiss that presses on to her mouth a second before a cock enters her.

“We both know what I’m after.” Samuel breathes heavily as he thrusts into her with a slow rhythm that gains speed. “What are you after?”

Sedition rolls her hips. “Right now.” She has to stop to let out a low throaty moan that comes with a compulsion to bite her lover on the neck. “Right now I want you to lick my neck.” His breath on her flesh prompts another scream that drives reason from her brain. Then there is only pleasure and the drive form more.

With an animal instinct Sedition pushes her self up and takes Samuel with her. Her left foot accidentally kicks the arm of the sofa. The strike is enough to knock it off in a broken clump and chesterfield bangs down now lopsided. She spins around and pins her lover on his back and quickly re-mounts him. They both moan as her soft warm folds slide onto his throbbing member.

Sedition’s hands instinctually go to make deep nail cuts down Samuels’ chest as an orgasm explodes up her spine. He is quick enough to grab her wrist and redirect the attack to the cushions on either side of his head. A cloud of stuffing pops into the air as her nails cut through the leather like rice paper, on cue Samuel lets go inside of her.

As another chain of pleasure explodes inside of Sedition she falls down on Samuel’s chest she continues to rock her hips into his. The urge to bite him returns and its execution is rewarded by a third more low key orgasm that goes nicely with her lover’s pained grunt of acceptance.

“You know a live bite is really supposed to be more of a nibble.” Samuel says coldly as he eyes bloody mark on his right shoulder.

Sedition smile contently as she listens to his heart beat. “I wanted to give you something to remember this night by.” She smiles and lightly drags her fingerer down his chest.

“So what happens now?” Samuel asks as he flicks a bit of cushion stuffing out of her hair.

“Now you tell anyone who asks about your wound that you walked into a door.” Sedition snarks as the full danger her moment of weakness had placed her in starts to dawn. Their moment of peace is ruined by the truth of her career.

“No one is going to buy that.” Samuel chuckles.

“You will.” Sedition mutters reluctantly in a deep throaty voice “Because your Mistress commands it.”

“Amber please don…” Samuel starts to say his memories already at war with each other. He could remember the pain of the bite from a few minutes ago but there was also the pain of the door from earlier today. The second one seems much more real.

“Be quite and let me up.” Sedition orders as she slides off him. “It’s cute that you still think I’m Amber.” She carefully steps over the broken sofa arm and reaches for her medical supplies.

“There is another way.” Samuel sputters as the woman coldly fills the syringe.

“Of course there is lover but I doubt it’s as fun.” Sedition smiles her body tingles in request for a second round she ignores urge. “Your Mistress demands you expose your neck.”