The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: A fast food employee has an unusual shift.

* * *

Chrystal Burger

By: Chrystal Wynd

chunk thunk!

I popped my timecard back into its slot and made a beeline for the office. Maybe I could sneak in without getting caught.

“Kasey!”

Or not. I turned toward the voice of Theresa, evil manager extraordinaire.

“Yeah, Terry?” I said.

Theresa held up my offending timecard. “Six twelve,” she said. “You’re late. Again. Do you think your job isn’t important just because you work at Chrystal Burger? Do you think we don’t have a commitment to quality here just because we’re a fast food restaurant?”

“Yes, ma’am. I mean, no, ma’am. I mean, yes, my job is important, and no, I don’t think we lack commitment to quality,” I said. I thought it was pretty smooth. Terry seemed less than impressed, however.

“Well, showing up late every day tells me you don’t care about your job, Kasey. Is that the case? Do you just not care?”

I fumed silently. Terry knew damn well how bad I needed this job. Being a college student cost a lot of money, and if I couldn’t afford to pay my cell phone bill, I’d be the only twenty-year-old girl in Chrystal Heights Community College without a cell phone. So, as much as I hated working this stupid fast food job, I couldn’t afford to lose it.

“Sorry,” I said. “It won’t happen again.”

“I hope not,” said Terry, “because if it does happen again, your ass is fired.” She turned to walk away.

She was treating me like a child. I hated working for arrogant, uptight managers. They were all the same.

“Bitch,” I mumbled at her retreating back.

Terry stopped and turned around. “Excuse me?” she said.

Oops. She must have heard me. “I said, um...’you betcha!’ You know, like Sarah Palin...”

My voice trailed off as I realized she wasn’t buying it. Terry took several steps back toward me and glared.

“You called me a bitch. I heard you,” she said, and I knew I had made a mistake. Terry was a bitch, but she was no one to piss off. “I don’t appreciate it.”

I tried to act as contrite as I could. “Sorry,” I mumbled. I really couldn’t afford to lose this job. The economy sucked and I needed every penny. Even a one-day suspension would screw me up for weeks.

Terry reached up and plucked a strand of my straight black hair right from my head. I gasped at the unexpected sting, blinking. “Ow!” I said. “What was that for?”

“Discipline,” said Terry, glaring at me. “Unless, of course, you want to just quit.”

“No!” I said. “No, I don’t want to quit.”

“Fine, then,” said Terry, “but you still need a lesson, so...” She reached out and grabbed my forearm unexpectedly, chanting under her breath. I gasped as an electric rush surged through her hand into my arm. Then, abruptly, she let go. “All done,” she said. “Now, go get your drawer and get ready for the dinner rush.”

I had no idea what that was about, but I wasn’t going to dwell on it. I was too close to getting away with it to jinx myself. I couldn’t afford any more mistakes tonight, though.

Gawd, I hated this job.

* * *

“Glad you could join us,” said Sandra. “It’s just the dinner rush. You know, when a billion people decide they want to eat at the same time. We didn’t interrupt you, did we?”

I gave Sandra a bite me look. I just didn’t need her mouth tonight. She always had something to say. Obviously, we didn’t get along very well. She was another reason I hated this stupid job.

I put my drawer into the cash register. As soon as I did that, waves of people broke away from the crooked lines strung out in front of the other registers and formed a hostile loose grouping in front of my station. It looked like a moving riot.

I straightened my stupid hat and smiled at the group. “Welcome to Chrystal Burger! Can I take your order?”

Two people started talking at once. “I need Chrystal double coke cheeseburger hold large ketchup fries extra shake...”

I held up my hand. “Whoa...one at a time, please...”

A woman holding a squirming kid said, “I’m next. I need a Chrystal Burger Child’s Meal, an order of onion...”

The man in the greasy overalls next to her said, “No way. I was next, lady.”

“You were not! I’ve been waiting for fifteen minutes, and if you think you’re going to...”

“I don’t give a rat’s ass how long you’ve waited, lady. I was here before you and...”

Suddenly Terry’s voice cut through the bickering. “What’s going on here?”

Both combatants were silent for a moment. Then they both started talking at once.

Terry held up her hands. “Please,” she said. She gave me a dark look, then said, “Ma’am, you and your child will go first. Sir, please allow the lady the courtesy of going first, as she has a hungry child. Both of your meals are complementary this evening. Please forgive the wait, as we were short-handed due to one of our employees being late. We will be caught up shortly. Thank you for your patience.” By now, she was actually speaking to everybody, although she was looking at the lady and the man.

At the mention of free food, both combatants became peaches and cream. Terry gave me another look, then shook her head and went back toward the kitchen.

Sandra smirked, then spoke just loud enough for me to hear. “What, did you think that just because you lightened your hair a little, people would just let you do whatever you wanted?”

Lightened my hair? What?

I glanced at the reflective face of the stainless steel coffee machine. Sure enough, my raven black hair was several shades lighter. What the hell?

And then I realized what Terry had done for punishment.

Wonderful. Just fucking wonderful. I was working on a Friday night, the manager was mad at me, we were getting killed by an angry and obnoxious dinner crowd, and now I was turning into a bimbo.

I really hated my job.

* * *

Jimmy slid a burger into the well. “Chrystal chicken sandwich up!” he said. Then, low enough so only I heard him, he added, “Nice tits, Kasey.”

I loftily ignored the obnoxious sandwich prep guy. Of course, he didn’t really care. He didn’t have to. My changes were speaking for themselves.

We all tried to avoid pissing Terry off. She was demanding and pushy and picky about stupid things, but there was something about her that you just didn’t want to anger. She was like a harsh teacher who could silence a class with a look. You didn’t know what they would do if they got angry, and you just didn’t want to find out. But some employees had managed to anger Terry, and when that happened...well, things happened to them. Everybody knew why those things were happening, but nobody asked questions.

And now things were happening to me.

My normally long black hair was fading and beginning to curl. My uniform top was filling. My ass was swelling into my uniform pants. It wasn’t really that noticeable yet, but it would be soon. Worse, I had giggled twice while taking food orders. Terry didn’t say anything, but there was a ghost of a smile on her face, and Sandra had laughed outright. This was going to get a lot worse before it got better.

I place the chicken sandwich on the tray for the waiting customer, who grunted and walked off. I smiled at the next person in line.

“Hi! Welcome to Chrystal Burger! Can I take your order?”

A sour-faced woman with pursed lips stepped up. “Yes,” she said. “How much is the Chrystal Moo-baby Burger?”

I gave her a sweet smile. “Why, it’s two dollars and twenty-five cents, just like it says on the menu behind me, ma’am,” I said.

“I’ve been coming here a long time,” she said. “Don’t you think I deserve a discount?”

“I’m sure you do, ma’am,” I said, “but you’d have to get that from the manager. Her name is Terry,” I said.

“That’s too much trouble. Just give me a Chrystal Moo-baby Burger and an iced tea,” she said.

“Of course,” I said.

I gathered her food and drink and waited for the money.

“One moment, please. I think I have a coupon for a three percent discount on any beverage,” she said. Then she began to rifle through her over-sized purse as the long line of customers behind her grumbled restlessly. Finally, she held out a bedraggled little piece of paper.

I reached out to take the coupon and I gasped. My normally clear fingernails glowed a cheerful bimboey red. I snatched the coupon to cover up my surprise. After my register refused the coupon three times, however, I finally realized why.

“Ma’am,” I said, “this coupon is over six months old.”

“Oh, so what?” said the lady. “No one will notice if you just ring it up.”

I hated this job.

“Ma’am, I can’t ring it up. The register won’t accept the coupon because it’s expired.”

Then I began to wriggle. My clothes were getting too tight and now my belly muscles were starting to twitch and jump. Terry’s damn spell or whatever it was was making me horny.

“Young lady, please stop jittering when I’m talking to you! Are you on drugs?” said the stone-faced woman.

“No, ma’am. Sorry, ma’am.”

“Fine,” she said. “Now, after you fix the coupon problem, you need to have them fix my burger the right way. This one hasn’t been cut at all, there shouldn’t be any onions on this thing, and the tomatoes need to be fresh.”

I picked up the burger and took it back to Jimmy. “Here,” I said. “No onions. Extra fresh tomatoes. Cut it into quarters. Double wrap it.”

Jimmy’s answer was a string of explicatives.

I couldn’t reply because my clothing was becoming an issue. My hips, ass and boobs were swelling ridiculously, and, in my work uniform, I was beginning to look like a stripper dressed in a fetish outfit. I had to change soon.

“Arlene,” I said, “Could you cover my register until I get back?”

“Yes,” she said, “but I have to finish the drive-through order first.”

“Alright,” I said. I dropped some fries in the hot oil, then swore silently as I accidentally splashed some stupid oil on me. I hadn’t even been here an hour and I already smelled like French fries. Stupid job.

I gave the woman her food, who declared it “barely acceptable,” but was apparently hungry enough to accept it. She stalked off to a table, and the customers behind her stepped up.

It was a group of teenagers from the local high school, three guys and two girls. The guys were elbowing each other and looking at my now bulging cleavage. The girls gave me superior smiles that made me want to claw their eyes out.

Infuriatingly, I giggled inadvertently. “Hi! Welcome to Chrystal Burger! Can I take your order?”

“Yes,” said one of the girls, “Give me an order of onion rings. That’s it.”

“Onion rings?” parroted one of the guys. “That’s it? You need some meat on your bones, girlie!”

“Hey!” said one of the other guys, “leave her alone, man!”

“Make me!” said the first guy.

“Fine!” said the other guy. He then moved in and the two idiots began mock wrestling on the counter.

I yelled, “Stop it!” but they weren’t listening. One of them flung up their hand and it just missed my face, but it caught the bill of my hat. I reached up instinctively with both hands to keep my hat on my head, but that was a mistake, as that motion pushed my breasts out. The sound of tearing fabric was heard as the pressure from my swelled boobs caused my bra and buttoned top to explode outward.

There was a moment of stunned silence as I stood there, my hands behind my head, my bare boobs thrust out. Even the two combatants stared, motionless. Then I squealed and crossed my arms over my chest.

Stupid hat.

I rushed back into the kitchen, my cheeks burning. The cooks in the kitchen began applauding. Too late, I realized my widening hips were straining the seams of my pants, and plucking sounds were heard as the stitching popped. I instinctively grabbed my pants as they started to drop, inadvertently baring my boobs to every cook in the kitchen. The cheering increased in intensity, and I was pretty sure I was going to die of embarrassment on the spot.

Terry, who had apparently seen the whole thing through the service window between the kitchen and the front counter, handed me a new uniform. “These should fit you a little better,” she said with a smirk, “but only a little. Change in the lobby bathroom.”

“The lobby bathroom?” I said. “But...I really don’t want to walk out in front of everyone right now. Can’t I change in the office?”

“You don’t want to change in the lobby bathroom?” she said. “Fine. You can change in the office. But Jimmy is going in there with you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine,” I said. I couldn’t face those high school students again, and, besides, Jimmy had already seen me.

I went to the office and waited. Terry spoke to Jimmy for a minute-no doubt telling him to behave himself- and I used the moment to examine my body privately.

My whole body blushed. My boobs were a good three cup-sizes larger than my normal size. No wonder I had burst out of my bra and top. I had a tiny waist, and my hips flared out much wider now. I was ridiculously over-developed. Glancing at a mirror on the wall, my eyes widened. My hair had thickened and faded, and it was curling down my back. I looked like a silly blonde play toy, as Terry no doubt intended. Grrrrrrrr.

Jimmy stepped into the office and closed the door behind him. He leered at me as I took off my shoes and stripped off the remainder of my shredded clothing. Naked except for my panties now, I reached for my new uniform. That’s when Jimmy said something I couldn’t quite understand.

“Huh?” I said.

Jimmy laughed. “You didn’t hear me?” he said. He repeated himself.

I stood in front of him now, heedless of my naked state. I stamped my foot, inadvertently causing my big boobs to jiggle. “I still can’t hear you!”

Jimmy shrugged. “Sorry, babe. That’s what Terry told me to say,” he said.

I looked at Jimmy. I hadn’t actually noticed how muscular he was. I stepped up to him and placed a hand on his chest. I giggled. “It’s ‘kay. It sounded sexy, though.”

“I’m glad you liked it,” he said.

Gawd, that voice. My nipples hardened and my fingers were sliding down his belly towards his cock. I slid my hand down the front of his pants and gasped when my fingers touched his cock.

“Omigod,” I said, “that’s...that’s...” And then I was kissing down Jimmy’s belly.

I dropped to my bare knees. My fingers slid his zipper down, and I drew out his cock. He smelled so good. I wrapped my lips around his cock and he hardened almost instantly in my mouth. Omigod, it felt so natural. I began to slide my wet mouth up and down his hard shaft, and my belly muscles were twitching in pure heat. I felt my mass of blonde hair bobbing back and forth on my bare back. My lips were wrapped tightly around his rock-hard cock, and suddenly my mouth was filling with hot cum. I shuddered as I swallowed the flow of hot cum pouring into my mouth. The sensations of my belly filling caused my own heat to peak, and suddenly I was moaning helplessly, my groans muffled by Jimmy’s cock in my mouth.

As the last of the sensations faded, my eyes suddenly snapped open. I realized I was on my knees, naked except for panties, with Jimmy’s cock in my mouth. My eyes widened and I looked up into his smirking eyes. Then he prudently slipped his cock out of mouth before I had a chance to react. Jimmy patted my head and made a show of zipping up his pants. Then he strutted out of the office.

I wanted to kill Terry. If I ever got a chance to kill her, I would do it. But I had to focus on getting dressed and getting back to work. If I quit now, not only would I be overrun with financial problems, I’d be stuck with this silly body.

I really hated my job.

* * *

The uniform Terry gave me was obviously custom-made, as it fit my new curves nearly perfectly, although it was quite snug. The pants hugged my rounded ass tightly and the top showed off my incredible cleavage without actually crossing the line into tasteless...only barely, though.

I had other problems, however. I wasn’t losing any intelligence like I had in the office with Jimmy- a dumb employee wasn’t going to help Terry at all- but I was starting to sound like a complete bimbo. I was giggling, twirling my hair around my fingers, saying things like, “okey dokey artichokey!” and wiggling embarrassingly when I walked. My lips had swelled and turned bright red. My fingernails and even my toenails had turned bimbo red. Everything I said was coming out in bimbo-speak, and my coworkers were laughing themselves sick.

The worst part, however, was the growing arousal. Every order I took seemed to make me hornier. It felt like my nipples were straining against my top and I had to keep my thighs pressed together. In a panic, I had even slipped off to the bathroom to jill myself silly, but nothing I did worked. Terry smirked at me when I returned from the bathroom, my cheeks obviously flushed.

“Do you feel better, Kasey?” she asked.

“Nopers,” I mumbled, looking at the floor.

“Well, Kasey,” said Terry, “maybe you should think about the concept of ‘customer service.’ After all, that’s an important part of your job, right?”

“Well, yeah,” I said, “but what does that have to do with me feeling, you know, so...” And then my eyes widened. “Oh! No way! Uh uh!”

“Whatever you say, Kasey,” said Terry. “Just remember, Chrystal Burger appreciates employees who go the extra distance to keep the customers happy.” The she smiled at me and walked away.

Dammit. I was so hot, but there was no way I was going to start servicing the customers like that. No way.

I tried to concentrate on my work, but it was difficult. I needed to cum so bad. The customers smelled so good. I was giggling and fanning my flushed cheeks, and decided I’d better get the front counter re-stocked. I ignored everybody’s smirks as I walked to the supply room.

I was bent over getting some straws when I felt a sharp slap on my ass. I squealed and jumped up, clutching my stinging bottom.

“Oh! Like, double yew tee eff!” I said.

Sandra laughed. “Hey, bimbo! Terry just told me to check on you.”

That was it. No customers around. I decided to tell Sandra off but good. “Oh, yeah? Well, I soooo don’t need your help, ‘cuz you’re a stupid head!”

A heartbeat passed. Then Sandra snickered as my face warmed. Dammit.

“Well, bimbo,” said Sandra, “since you don’t need my help, why don’t you help me?”

I giggled. “Huh?” I said.

Sandra hopped her butt up on a box, then spread her knees apart. “I said, why don’t you help me?”

I rolled my eyes and giggled. “Oh, I sooooo don’t think so.”

Sandra smirked. “Oh, you’ll blow Jimmy but you won’t lick me?”

I giggled. “Yeppers!”

Sandra laughed. “What if I said...”

“Huh?” I said.

Sandra ran her tongue across her luscious lips. “I said,” she repeated, saying something again.

I could feel my heart beating in my throat. Gawd, Sandra was hot. My nipples were so hard, and I was already so aroused I wanted to cum for days. She smelled like pure heat, and all I could think about was being between her thighs. I started kissing her cleavage, but she pushed my head down to her belly. I dropped to my knees, then undid her pants and slid them down her smooth legs until they gathered at her ankles. I pressed my face against her panties and shuddered, then slid her panties down to her pants.

She spread her thighs wide, and my belly muscles twitched and jumped as I tasted another girl’s pussy for the first time. Sandra gasped at first, then started rocking her hips as my blonde hair bobbed between her thighs. “Oh, my gawd, yesssss...that’s it, girl...lick me...yeah...lick me...omigod...lick me lick me lick me...!”

My hands held her smooth thighs apart, and I shuddered as she got closer and closer to orgasm. I was mewling with heat when Sandra finally stiffened and arched her back. Her fingers slid into my hair and she pressed her pussy against my mouth and she moaned and wriggled in orgasmic heat. I continued working her hot button, my cheeks covered with her juices, and licked through her orgasm. My own heat peaked as hers did, but I didn’t orgasm.

I whimpered in need as she pushed my head away from her pussy. Then, as Sandra’s orgasm died down, the heated fog lifted, and I realized I was kneeling between a girl’s naked thighs. I had just licked a girl’s pussy until she came. Worse, that girl was Sandra.

Sandra placed her feet on my chest and pushed me backwards- though not too harshly- and pulled her panties and pants up. She stood up and adjusted her clothing. Some of her bitchiness seemed to have evaporated, although not all.

I was still on my knees, sitting back on my heels. She patted my head. “Not bad. You’re a good little pussy-licker,” she said. “By the way, Terry told me to remind you about customer service.” Then she walked out.

I gathered the last shreds of my dignity and stood up. I was so embarrassed I wanted to disappear, and I needed to cum so badly, I wanted to scream. I had to cum. I had to cum. I had to cum.

I made my way back to the front counter. I tried to keep busy to keep my mind off how horny I was, but it just wasn’t working. The coffee machine was clean and the ice cream machine was sparkling by the time I got done, but my thighs were still pressed tightly together. The high school boys walked toward the bathroom, obviously staring at my boobs. Jerks.

Then Arlene walked over and handed me a spray bottle. “Terry wants you to clean the men’s bathroom mirrors. She said to do it now, because it’s important for customer service.”

“I can’t,” I said, my heart pounding, “there’s some guys in there right now.”

Arlene shrugged. “She said to do it now. Just wait outside until they’re done, I guess.”

I snatched the spray bottle from Arlene with a huff and grabbed a roll of paper towels. I stalked to the bathrooms and waited outside the door, hoping that maybe the guys wouldn’t recognize me when they came out.

The door opened, and one of the guys stepped out. His head was shaved. He saw me and smirked. Then he noticed the cleaning stuff in my hands and he propped the door open. “Hey, guys,” he said, “the chick that took our order is here to clean the bathroom.”

“Hey, send her in,” said a voice in the bathroom. “It’s cool. We’re dressed.”

The guy continued to hold the door open invitingly, and I decided to get it over with.

I walked in and strode straight to the mirror. I sprayed it with as professional a manner as I could manage. The three guys stood there watching me for a few moments. Then one elbowed the other.

“Hey,” said the dark-haired guy, “can we see your tits again?”

“Yeah,” said the blonde guy, “can we?”

I rolled my eyes and tried to look disinterested. “Wellll, maybe next time, cuties!” I said with a giggle.

I blushed. That wasn’t what I had meant to say.

“Are you sure, beautiful?” said the dark-haired guy. “Do you really want to say no to this?”

Instinctively I looked in his direction, and realized my mistake too late. He was snickering and holding his cock in his hand.

I stared, unable to move while the blood flowed from my head and began to fill my girl parts. The guy probably thought he was being funny and didn’t expect my reaction, but suddenly I was shoving him into one of the stalls. He stumbled backward and barely regained his balance. He was a little frightened.

I pushed him down into a sitting position, then dropped to my knees between his legs. I pulled his cock back out and wrapped my lips around it. It took several moments for it to react- the guy still appeared to be frightened- but finally his cock hardened and my tightly-wrapped lips slid up and down his shaft with abandon.

It didn’t take long. My belly muscles were twitching and jumping in anticipation, and I was whimpering in need. Then the guy moaned and his cock hardened into steel, and my mouth was once again filling with cum. I swallowed it eagerly, feeling my heat rise and peak. My heart thudded, but, horribly, it still didn’t happen. I swallowed as much as I could, making sure not to miss a drop, but still the aching need remained. The guy fell back, trying to catch his breath, and his friends on the other side of the stall door were asking what was happening.

Then, my eyes widened. I knew exactly what I needed.

I burst out of the stall, frightening the other two guys. “Fuck me!” I said. I began to strip off my shoes and, most importantly, my pants and panties.

The two guys looked at each other. “Ummm...which one of us...?” asked the blonde guy.

“I don’t care who does it!” I said, bending over the sink and raising my bare ass. “Just fuck me!”

An immediate argument broke out between the two of them as to who would get to do me. I panicked, knowing it was only a matter of time before someone else walked in. “You can both do me!” I shrieked, “but you need to do it now!”

The guy with the shaved head shook his head. “No way I’m doing seconds, man. You go, and I’ll do her booty after you’re done.” There was a slap on my bare ass. “That cool, babe?” he said to me, like an afterthought.

“Alright, whatever!” I said, my voice desperate, “but someone needs to fuck me now!”

The blonde guy stepped up, and he was apparently quite ready, because suddenly my pussy was full of thick cock. I shuddered as that cock seemed to hit every sensitive spot inside me. Then he grabbed my rounded hips and began to pound me silly.

I couldn’t help it; I squealed like a bimbo. My hips rocked back to meet his thrusts, and I was seeing colors. My heat soared even higher, and when the blonde guy began to fill me with cum, I shuddered, my head went back and I began to moan from the intense pleasure. The guy with the shaven head leaped forward and slapped a hand over my mouth as my sounds could likely be heard over the entire restaurant. I continued to moan helplessly into his hand until, at last, my head dropped as I fought to catch my breath.

I gasped as the blonde guy slid his cock from my pussy. I wasn’t up for moving yet, but jumped when I felt a hand on my bare ass.

“My turn,” said the shaven-headed guy. I wondered what he meant for a brief moment, as I thought he had said he wasn’t going to do seconds. Then his fingers were spreading some liquid soap from the dispensers generously around my tight rear opening, and I remembered I had said he could do me there.

“Oh!” I said, “I...I mean...like, be careful back there! I’ve never...!”

My eyes widened as I felt a sudden pressure against my sphincter. “Oh!” I said. I couldn’t do this. It was too much. I couldn’t...

And suddenly my ass was full of cock.

I gasped. My back arched and my ass raised up. I was going to kill Terry. Having a cock in my ass meant I was offering the highest level of customer service, and that translated to crazy pleasure for my bimbo body. The shaven-headed guy began to stroke his cock back-and-forth in my ass, and I was squealing like a bimbo again.

“Hey, man,” said the dark-haired guy, who had apparently recovered from his blowjob. He was peeking through the door crack. “Hurry up and finish. There’s a line outside.”

“Almost...done...!” he said, as he continued to slide his cock fully into my tight rear opening. I felt his lower belly slapping against my bare ass, and I shuddered as I felt another orgasm building. Then, holding my hips, he pulled me against him and held me there, his cock buried inside my ass and suddenly both of us were moaning as simultaneous orgasms overtook us. I could feel my ass filling with his cum and that intensified my orgasm.

Finally, I heard the dark-haired guy say, “Shit! The girls are out there. We gotta split, man.” I gasped as that cock slid from my ass. I was weak and a bit disorientated as the three guys scrambled out of the bathroom.

I suddenly realized that the line outside was filing inside the bathroom. I squealed and grabbed my pants and jiggled into a stall. Too late, I realized my panties were gone. One of the guys had grabbed them as a souvenir. Dammit.

I was waiting for the bathroom to empty. I wasn’t leaving the stall until then. Unfortunately, I saw a pair of shoes I recognized as belonging to Jimmy standing next to the stall I was in.

“Kasey? Hey, Terry says you have to get back to the counter now.”

I closed my eyes. I hated my job.

Finally, I stood up. “Alright,” I said, “I’m coming.”

“Again?” said Jimmy. Bastard. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I walked back to the front line, cheeks burning. It was obvious every single employee knew what had happened in the bathroom. I was pretty sure I’d never be able to show my face in Chrystal Heights again.

* * *

I never thought the end of my shift would arrive, but it did. I jiggled my way towards the time clock, but Arlene stopped me.

“Terry wants to see you in the office,” she said.

I nodded. So, she was either going to fix me...or she was going to fire me. I had no idea which.

I stepped inside the office tentatively. “Yes, Terry?” I said. I giggled. Dammit.

“Close the door, Kasey,” she said.

Shit. This was a firing.

“Punctuality aside, you’re a pretty good employee. As you showed today, you seem to understand the concept of customer service.” She smirked as she said it. Bitch.

She continued. “I hope you realize that disrespecting me is a bad idea.”

I nodded enthusiastically, inadvertently causing myself to jiggle. “Omigod, yeppers! I totally realize it! It’ll never happen again!”

“Good,” she said. “Then maybe you’ll be back to your old look in a month or two.”

“A month or two?!?” I said.

“Yes,” she said. “I like you like this. And the customers appreciate you like this as well.”

Months! Oh, gawd...

“However, I’m not a total bitch. Consider this your annual review. You get a dollar raise.”

A dollar! Omigod. A whole dollar! This was incredible. Nobody got a dollar raise! Everyone got dimes or even a quarter, but I was getting a dollar!

Then I paused.

“There’s a catch, isn’t there?” I said.

Terry smirked. “What makes you think that?” she said. Then she said something I didn’t understand.

“Huh?” I said.

Terry said it again, and although I still couldn’t understand it, I suddenly realized that I had never realized just how sexy Terry was.

THE END