The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cigar Monitor

By E.S. Morwood

Chapter Twelve

The next day, before I went into work, I stopped at a few specialty stores and picked up some supplies that I thought might be useful if Plan ‘A’ failed and I had to use Plan ‘B’ and confront Spackle directly.

As it happened, when I returned to work our I.T. manager Paul informed me that one of our Web specialists, James, was caught looking at porn sites on company time. This was strictly against policy and was a dismissible offence.

Paul had installed a program that would give an alarm when anyone went to a questionable site. He handed me a list of sites that James had visited and I could immediately see he had a Breast fetish. As the new V.P. it was my duty to confront James and discipline him. I asked Paul what kind of employee he was and he said that he was a certifiable genius but a little aloof. He got on well enough with his coworkers but difficult to get to know.

“But is he an asshole?” I asked.

Paul looked awkward and said, “I don’t know if I’d call him an asshole… He works well and he’s a whiz at Web design. He does have a tendency to treat people who aren’t as smart as him as…well…idiots.”

I could tell that James wasn’t Paul’s favorite employee but he didn’t want to come out and say it, so I said sympathetically, “So he’s a little socially inept. Look I’m not trying to find out if I should fire him. I just want to know if he’s good at his job.”

“He’s good at his job.”

I called James into my office and sat him down for a talk. He was a typical young computer geek; a little pasty faced and he needed some meat on his bones.

“Jim. Do you mind if I call you Jim?”

James obviously did but he said “No.”.

“Jim, you’re a smart guy and you obviously know a lot about computers. However I would say your judgment was a little suspect. You know that our web access goes through a server; didn’t you suspect that someone would find out that you were surfing porn?

He pursed his lips and said. “I’m sorry. It’s like I sort of lost my mind. It’ll never happen again.”

“Are you married?”

“No.”

“Kids?”

“No.”

“Seeing someone?”

“I’ve been going with out with a couple of women on and off but nothing permanent.”

“You’re a good kid and I’m told that you’re a talented worker and we would hate to loose you.”

I chewed on my unlit cigar and looked penetratingly at him. Then I said seriously, “I’m not going to fire you Jim but consider yourself warned and if you ever visit another site on company time you’re out of here.”

“Thank you Mr. MacDonald?” Jim said, but his manner suggested that he anything but grateful. He expected not to be fired. His attitude really burned my butt.

“Thank me later. But before you go, I want to ask you a question. A computer question.”

Seeing a chance to show off his knowledge, Jim tried to be as helpful as possible.

“Is there any way to track down who owns/operates a particular site and perhaps shut it down?”

“Well, that depends. If you could find the server address then it’s possible to track it to its origin. However if you were thinking of finding the actual Webmaster that would be more difficult. You may be able to get a web site shut down but the Webmaster can switch to another server and start up the site again. He can even go out of country to a place where there are few if any rules governing Internet standards.”

“Thanks. Oh…one more thing. I want you to know that anything that transpired or was said in this office today will remain confidential. No record of it will appear on your record and you will loose no benefits. If any one asks why I asked you to come in to see me, you’ll tell them that I had some technical questions to ask. Which was true. OK?”

Jim nodded. “OK. Can I go now?”

I looked at him and chewed on my cigar and said nothing. I leaned back in my chair and mulled the situation over. I picked up the list of sites that he had visited and then I chuckled to myself, smiled and said, “I can see you’re a breast-man.”

He remained silent but he nodded.

“Look. I’m a man of the world and I would be the first to admit that I’ve visited my fair share of porn sites in my time.” I didn’t add there was one in particular.

“I’ve got nothing wrong with porn sites per say, but I’ve never done it at work and on company time.”

I fished out my wallet and scribbled down the third URL.

“I suggest you try going to this site. At home!” I added for emphasis.

Jim took the piece of paper and looked at it.

“Right. Now you can go back to work.”

So I had found my third candidate and gotten the information I was looking for. Unfortunately it wasn’t the information that I was hoping to hear. I was going to have to resort to Plan ‘B’.

* * *

The next evening, I decided to put Plan ‘B” into action. I stripped nude and stood in the living room in front of my large mirror and I made sure my drapes were open.

I had lathered up my cock and held a razor in my right hand. I pretended that I was about to shave my cock, but then I stopped. I seemingly agonizing over this decision and then I pretended to try it again. After several minutes of this charade I finally went to the can and washed off my cock.

I tired to look depressed and even went to the Alumni Site, where I was treated to the usual amounts of degradation including, not unexpectedly, having my balls shaved only this time the hooded man left me with pubic sideburns. I also had my head shaved and I later I was made to put on a cops uniform and fuck a biker.

I was sure that Spackle had seen my torment about shaving my cock and had seen fit to try and convince me to do so. He almost succeeded but I had a mission and I wasn’t going to do that yet.

I got an email from Spackle later that night.

Bill. I got your third candidate today and he passed the test. I now consider your end of our contract fulfilled. You can send you friend to this address… and Perhaps we can do business again sometime.

“Yes. Perhaps we can Spackle-Asshole.” I said to myself.

* * *

I called Rod the next day and he came over. We fucked each other passionately as if both of us knew that this might be the last time that we would be able to make love. I then took Rod to the new URL.

The face on the screen was still me but I was clean shaven.

Rod looked at the picture and frowned. “I like you with the beard better.”

“I know. I just thought it might be kind of fun.”

Rod nodded and placed his face against the screen. I still wasn’t sure that I could trust Mr. Spackle and I was almost thinking that he would Welch on the deal. I had to be prepared for anything.

Rod’s face went blank and I knew he was visiting Spackle.

I sat back on the sofa and I felt depressed. If this took, Rod would no longer be interested in sleeping with me and I would be alone.

This time Rod was in Spackle land for twenty minutes or more, enough time to smoke a whole cigar.

When he returned he looked confused.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know. I feel different.”

“Stood up, went over to him and ran my hand down his furry chest and grabbed his cock. Usually this made him horny as hell. I bent towards him and kissed him hard on the mouth. I loved the way his rough beard rubbed against my cheek. He kissed back but I could tell that it was doing nothing for him.”

Rod was equally surprised and also disturbed. “I can’t get it up.” He said despondently and he looked down at his pecker. “Usually after I visit the site I’m as randy as hell!” Then a thought crossed his mind and he was practically crying, “You don’t think I’m straight again?”

I knelt down beside him and looked up into is sweet brown eyes.

“It’s possible.” I said gently.

“No! This can’t be happening! I don’t want to loose you.”

I sighed and said, “Yes you do Rod. Well not to loose me necessarily, but you always wanted to loose your attraction to men. You wanted to be straight again and now it seems you are.”

“You sound like you know something about this.” He said suspiciously.

I got up and went over to the window and lighted a cigar. I was hoping that Spackle could see me and that I was upset. I wanted him to know that I was hurting.

“Yes.”

“What! Tell me.”

“I met with the Webmaster at the Cigar Monitor Site and I asked him to make you straight again.”

Rod looked horrified as he digested this news. “I thought it was impossible!”

I turned and looked at him and said, “Evidently not. Apparently, in a few cases, the effects can be reversed.” I lied.

“Why would you do this?!”

“Because I love you and you were unhappy being a gay man. You were so depressed that I was concerned for you safety. I would have given anything to see you back as a happy straight man then a suicidal gay man any day. Even if it meant that I would loose you in the process. So I asked the Webmaster to return you to normal and he did.”

Rod had trouble digesting all this.

“How did you convince him?”

“I made a deal with him.”

“What kind of deal?”

“In exchange for returning you to normal, I agreed to become his lover.” I lied.

“You did WHAT?!?!?”

“I agreed that I would take him as a companion.”

“That bastard must be a psycho! Do you realize what you’ve done?

“Yes.” I said sadly.

“That freak must be capable of unspeakable horrors.”

“No worse than in the site.” I said glumly. “In fact in the real world he’s probably pretty bland.”

“You’ve not met him in person then?”

“No.”

Rod shook his head and said, “When is this supposed to happen? When are you supposed to meet this guy.”

“I don’t know yet. It could be days or even weeks. I wanted to be sure that your transformation back to normal worked, and evidently it has. He said he would contact me.”

Rod looked both profoundly sad and angry. I went back over to him and placed my forehead on top of his head and held my hands over his hairy cheeks.

“You fucking asshole! First you turn me into a faggot and when I’m finally getting the hang of it, you arrange to turn me straight again. In both cases you have fucked up my life.”

Rod stood up abruptly and hurriedly put his clothes back on. He then grabbed his jacket and went out the door slamming it hard.

I went into my bedroom and cried myself to sleep.