The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cigar Monitor

By E.S. Morwood

Chapter Four

When I woke up I felt like crap. I found I was sleeping in a semen-encrusted bed with little gray flecks of ash everywhere. Cum was dried on my chest and my lungs ached. I looked at my clock and saw that I had forgotten to set the alarm. I was going to be late for work. “Shit! I said and I stumbled into the shower.

I washed and got out of the shower and dried myself off and went to blow dry my hair. The more time I took brushing and combing it the more I hated this waste of time. “I’m going to go to get this crap buzzed off.”

Shaving angered me even more. “What a fucking waste of time!”

I went into the bedroom, which reeked of cigar smoke and threw on my office clothes and put on my tie. “Fuck! I hate all of this shit!’

I grabbed my jacket and was about to head out when I saw I hadn’t fully finished my last cigar last night. I picked up the half smoked stogie and lighted it up. I loved it. It seemed to relax me. I finished the cigar and left for work.

When I got in to the office I was only a half an hour late. I went to my desk and checked my e-mail. My boss then poked his head around the corner and said, “ I was looking for you. You’re late.” Then as if really seeing me for the first time he said “Jesus! You look like crap.”

“Thanks.” I said I had a late night.

“No kidding. Is that cigar smoke I smell?”

“Yeah. I was playing poker last night and I had a few cigars.” For some reason most people seem to think that it’s OK for non-smokers to smoke cigars when they play poker or are drinking.

“How did you do?”

“I broke even.”

“Well be in my office at eleven o’clock, I’ve got some information about our potential new clients to talk to you about. You had better get you clothes dry-cleaned before the meeting with them this afternoon.”

“OK. Will do.”

After he left I breathed a sigh of relief, but what I really needed was a smoke. Then I thought, “What was I doing to myself?”

I cruised through the day as best I could but all I wanted to do was to go home and masturbate and smoke. The meeting went well but I didn’t pay that close of attention. Instead of getting my clothes cleaned at lunch I went and bough some cigars. The same brand that Rod smoked and had one.

When I got back to the office I went into the can and brushed my teeth and plastered myself with cologne.

As we waited in the boardroom for the new clients to arrive, I couldn’t help but notice that my coworkers seemed to smell the cigar smoke in my clothes but they didn’t say anything.

Then the potential new clients entered the room.

The CEO was a wide man with a thick moustache named Frank. He was balding but he kept his hair cropped fairly short. You could tell he was one of those guys who thought that men should grow old gracefully. He wasn’t going to get hair plugs or a toupee. He looked like a man of power and he walked like he was a king.

He was wearing jeans, a western style shirt, and brown cowboy boots, yet all the men in entourage were wearing suits.

We all shook hands and introduced ourselves and I caught a whiff of cigars off his clothes. This made me salivate. His entourage followed him and one guy looked familiar but I couldn’t place him. He saw me, and it seemed he also recognized me too.

We then sat down and talked about what our agency was going to do for his company.

After about an hour or so of wheedling, Frank seemed a little doubtful at our presentation and said “Well gentlemen I need to think about this. If you don’t mind I’ll go out for a smoke. I think better when I’ve had good cigar.”

“By all means. We have an outside lounge area just down the hall. William here is also a cigar smoker perhaps he can join you.” said my boss as he looked at me pleading. I was shocked at his suggestion.

“Fine.” Said Frank, somewhat surprised.

As he left the room, I turned to my boss and whispered. “What the hell are you doing? I don’t smoke!” I lied.

My boss said, “You were smoking cigars last night. Go with it. We need this client! If we can get extra points because you can bond with him by smoking a cigar or two then do it!”

“He’ll be able to tell that I’m not a real smoker!” I said.

“Fake it! We need this client! Talk to him and get us this account! If you do there will be a promotion in it for you.”

I angrily shook my head and followed the CEO out onto the balcony.

He stood looking at the view and as I approached he pulled out a cigar case and offered me one. They were Cuban cigars. Partegas. Somehow I knew that.

“Thanks.” I said. “Much appreciated. I don’t usually smoke such good cigars.”

“Oh, what brand do you smoke?”

“Cheap ‘White Owl’s’” I said and reached into my jacket and pulled out the pack that I had bought at lunch. “I can’t afford such good cigars as the kind you smoke but if you hire us, I might just be able to.”

He laughed and said, “White Owl’s are a decent cigar for the price. I used to smoke them too. In fact I still do on occasion. They’re a little rough around the edges but they take me back to when I was a young stud just starting out. It must be tough for a cigar smoker like you to hang out with a bunch of panty-waists like you have working here.”

“It can be trying at times. I try not to smoke at the office anymore.” I said ruefully. “However we have a lot of very talented people working for us, panty-waisted or not. I know we can represent your company well and even increase you’re earnings.” I was in full persuasion mode now. “I understand you started your company from scratch.”

“Yep. I built up my trucking company from a one-man owner-operator shop; I was the only driver, to a multinational with millions in assets.

“You must be proud of what you’ve accomplished.”

“I am, but I still miss my days on the road. Here let me light your cigar.”

He pulled out a Zippo with a “Peterbilt” logo on it and I leant forward and pulled the cigar into life. It was heaven, smooth and full of flavour. I sucked the smoke into my lungs and held it there and then slowly exhaled as I saw Rod do the night before.

“That’s nice!” I said as I exhaled.

Frank then lighted his own cigar and said, “They’d better be. They cost enough.”

Frank paused and said, “Look. I like you son. I think you have a good take on what a truck driver needs. How about coming to work for me?”

I said jokingly, “If you keep me supplied with cigars like these I might just think about it.”

“Spoken like a thoughtful man. I like that. So do you go by William or Bill?”

I thought for a moment answered, “Bill.”

“Good. Short and sweet, I like that, though you should probably get that hair of yours cut. It’s looking a little mangy. I don’t much care for long hair on a man.”

“I was actually going to get it cut on my way home this afternoon.”

Frank took a long drag and I admired the way that he smoked his cigar. He seemed to keep in his mouth at all times but it never seemed forced. It was if he and the cigars he smoked were one. He made it seem effortless. In fact the way that he walked and talked made me like this man a lot. He was like the father I always wanted, not the drunken malcontent that I was forced to grow up with.

“Look if I go with your company, how will I know that you understand the way truckers’ think?”

“I can’t answer that. All you can do is go on your gut feeling. However. I did grow up in a trucking family.” I lied. “My father was a trucker and drove a ‘Kenworth’ and I grew up around trucks and engines. But he was a drunk and a bastard and left when I was sixteen. I had to look after my mother until she died ten years later.” which was true. “However I do know that if you hire us we will do our best to make you the most profitable trucking company in the world.”

I pulled hard on my cigar and blew it into the air like I had seen Rod do.

Frank chewed on his cigar and said, “Fine.” He was obviously impressed with my candor. “Sorry about your Mother.” he added.

“It’s OK. I managed to get enough money to go to college by working nights and I’ve been supporting myself ever since.”

Frank nodded and then turned his back to me and looked at the view. He puffed on his cigar as if he was thinking very hard.

I let him think.

I was so enjoying this excellent cigar that I didn’t want to disturb it by talking to him. Sometimes it’s just best to let things sit.

We smoked in silence for some time. I looked out to the view and admired it as he was doing.

Then I looked to the window and I saw the face of the guy that I found familiar. He was watching us smoke and I recognized that it was Noisy guy from the web site. He was practically salivating watching us smoke and I knew that he desperately wanted one.

After the finished our cigars we went back in to the Boardroom.

“Well gentlemen, I’ve decided to hire your company for one campaign. If you manage to improve our visibility we can talk about extending that contract. One proviso is that I want Bill here to work on the project.”

My boss smiled at me and nodded as if to say. “Good job.”

“Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got a business to run.” And with that Frank left, accompanied by his entourage. Noisy guy, whose name I now knew was Dan, nodded at me as he left.

After the meeting everyone praised me for my work and I said that I had to leave to get my hair cut. “Frank likes short hair on his associates.”

I left the building and lighted a cigar. I decided to walk and think about the day’s events. In the mater of a few hours I saved my company from dissolution and now I was a cigar smoker with the help of my boss.

After about 10 minutes I had almost reached my regular hair salon, but as walked up I passed a sign with a barber pole and an arrow saying, ‘Gerry’s Barber Shop this way’. It led down a side street that I had never noticed before. On a whim, I changed my plans and followed the arrow.

I found the shop. I had a traditional rotating barber pole on the outside and it had three chairs. I pushed open the door and walked in. It was like walking into the past. Red leather upholstery covered the chairs. Barbers with hairy forearms and blue polyester smocks were cutting hair with electric razors. Most of the clientele looked like blue-collar types.

“No smoking son.” said one barber pointing to a sign on the wall.

I had forgotten that I still had my cigar in my mouth. “Whoops! Sorry.” and I looked around trying to find somewhere to ditch my stogie.

“That’s OK. We have to say that, but we’re pretty lax about it. You can use the ashtray over by the wall.”

I went over and crushed out my cigar and took a seat.

This felt good. The place had a really good vibe. The men who were in the chairs were getting fairly short razor cuts and one guy was getting his flattop trimmed. The barber had just finished his hair and whipped off the drop cloth. It was then that I saw that the guy was a cop. I started to get aroused again.

As the cop paid for his haircut he said “Thanks Gerry, see you in a couple of weeks.” And with that he lighted a cigarette and walked out the door.

Gerry said, “You’re up son.”

I took the chair and Gerry placed the blue smock around my neck. Then he applied a white paper strip around my neck.

“So what’ll it be?”

I had to think about that. I found that I had an overwhelming urge to get the same haircut that I was forced to get during my web site abduction.

“Short. Buzz it down. Say… ⅛″on the sides and ½″ on top.”

“That’s quite a change for you. Are you sure?” said Gerry.

“Yes. I’m tired of this frou-frou manicured haircut.”

“You’re the boss.” and Gerry picked up his electric razor and began to buzz down my hair.

As the cold tines of the razor ran up the back of my head I could see tons of hair fall to the floor. I was getting hard, as I knew there was no going back now. Gerry attacked the side of head with the same relaxed stroke and then changed blades and began to cut my top hair. He started at the front and slowly ran the razor across the top of my head. In a matter of minutes he was done. He picked up a hand mirror and held it in front of me. I was shocked to see what I had done. I looked kind of thuggish and tough and I smiled. My cock was rock hard.

“That’s great. Maybe next time I’ll get you to cut it shorter.”

Gerry nodded and asked, “You want a shave?”

I ran my hand over my chin and it felt a little rough but I said. “Nah. I’m going to grow a goatee.”

“You’re the boss.” and with that Gerry took of the blue smock with a flourish and headed to the cash register and I followed.

“That’ll be fifteen bucks.”

I couldn’t believe it. My trips to the hair salon usually cost me sixty. I handed Gerry a twenty and said keep the change.

As I left the shop my head felt cool as the air hit it. I was feeling positively great. I lighted a cigar and turned to look at my reflection in the window. I looked like an average blue collar Joe. I ran my hand over my head and it felt like velour upholstery. The only thing out of place was my clothes. I remembered that there was a ‘Work Warehouse’ on my way home so I went back to the office, got in my car and headed home. I puffed on my cigar and cracked the window. I then pulled out the ashtray. I realized that this was the first time I had ever used it or even smoked in a car.

When I go to the store I parked the car and went in. I had never been in one of these stores before. There were jeans and work shirts and boots. It smelled of leather and wood. I picked up a plastic mesh basket and wandered around the store. I first picked up a couple pairs of jeans and then some plaid flannel snap-button shirts. I also snagged a couple of jean shirts. Then I put six T-shirts with pockets in the front and some tank tops in the basket. A dozen white briefs came next and some thick work socks. I tried on a jean jacket and liked it. I picked up a wide black belt with a big truck logo on the clasp. I also picked up some wide blue suspenders. When it came to the boots, I called a clerk over to give me a hand. After I told him what boots I wanted he went into the back and got a couple of pairs to try on. They were brown calf-high steel-toed work boots and they fit great. I also tried on and bought some black Dayton engineer boots and some steel toes Doc Martins. They also carried steel-toed cowboy boots and I bought a pair of brown ones.

The clerk looked at the large number of purchases and said, “Updating you wardrobe?”

I kind of scowled at him and said, “I’ve been needing to do this for while.”

I walked out of the store after spending a sizable sum and headed home.

I stopped by a smoke shop and bought some cigars and a brass coloured Zippo lighter and some lighter fluid.

I got home and put on a tank top and some briefs. I shoved the rest of new clothes into the laundry, and went to look at myself I the mirror.

The man that stared back was kind of frightening and arousing. I lighted another cigar and went into my bedroom and masturbated. I masturbated about being this tough fucker that I was becoming. About getting my hair buzzed down and about forcing myself to smoking cigars.

After I came, I realized that I was indeed becoming the man I was in the web site. I felt kind of frightened and yet I loved the sensation. As I crushed out my cigar I made a mental note to buy some more ashtrays.

The reaction at work the next day at work was hardly positive. No one said anything critical but you could tell that there did not approve of my new look. I wore a tie but I was also wearing jeans with the big black belt, and my cowboys boots. When my boss saw me I told him that since I was going to be dealing with Frank a lot more, I should probably fit the part. He might feel more comfortable with me like this. My boss stared at my head and said that was a great idea. I also spent time out on the balcony smoking. I didn’t care if they all thought I was nuts. This was the new me, and they had just better well get fucking used to it.

In the following few months, I made some more changes in my life. I stopped wearing ties to work. I sold my car and bought a Ford F-150 pickup. I got tattoos on my arms just like the ones I had in the web site. My goatee was coming in well and I actually got Gerry to cut my hair a little shorter. I bought a black leather jacket and I visited a sex shop and bought a cock ring and a butt plug. I really got off walking around town with my cock ring on and my butt-plug up my ass.

I visited the Cigar Monitor site again and found I couldn’t get back into the 3D page. I did find a link for ‘Cigar Alumni’ that put you through pretty much the same sort of experience but everyone who was there was because they wanted to be there, or because they couldn’t stop themselves. Each time it was pretty much the same except that at the end I felt even more horny and liking what I was doing to myself. These return visits kind of reinforced the changes that had taken place in my brain. One time when I entered the site I saw the guy who was turned into a cigar. Evidently his transformation was temporary, but he was now back as willing participant.

Working on Franks account was rewarding. He liked my new look and I actually got to know the man and I think he liked me. I certainly respected him and he kind of became a father figure to me. I asked Frank about Dan and he said, “He came into the office after a week off and he had shaved his head and was growing a beard. He had started smoking cigars, which was OK by me, but then he started coming in later and later and finally he didn’t show up for work. We called his home and his wife said that he had bought a motorcycle and just left. She was really distraught.

I said I was sorry to hear that.

After meetings we would often head down to the pub for a few beers.

One night when we were at the pub a man entered that I recognized. It was Rod. He sat down and ordered a pint. I went over and re-introduced myself to him.

“Oh. Hi.” he said. “Didn’t recognize you with the goatee. You’ve put on little weight. It looks good on you.”

“Thanks. Come on over and meet a friend of mine.”

Rod came over and I introduced him the Frank. Then we went out to the patio and smoked. Many beers later we were all best of friends.

I found I was really turned on by Rod and I wanted to get him into the sack.

I knew that it would be difficult with him being straight and all. Short of drugging him I could think of no other way. Then I had an idea. All I had to do was to get him to visit the cigar site that had originally turned me into a smoker.

After we left the pub, I invited Rod over to my house Saturday night for a stogie session and to watch the hockey game.

Rod came over and we had a few cigars, some pizza and a lot of beer. We watched the game and then talked a lot and he asked me when I started smoking cigars and I said, “After I saw a rather unusual cigar site.” I told him it had a very realistic 3D simulation of being a cigar smoker and after I saw that, I was hooked. He seemed intrigued so I went over to my computer and called up the site. I found the bearded face link and told him what to do. Rod looked doubtful but he placed his nose on the screen and waited. Soon he kind of gasped and seemed to freeze in place.

I had never seen someone get sucked into the site from this angle before. I was expecting his head to get pulled through but it didn’t. I had no idea if he was experiencing the same thing that I did until I saw his body twitch and he moaned on occasion. I went behind him and slowly ran my hands down the front of his shirt and over his hairy chest. He didn’t respond. He seemed locked into whatever hell the hooded figure was doing to him. Imagining what was happening to him started to make me hard. I imagined him being forced to become and do all the things he never thought he would ever do. It made me harder still. I moved my hand down the front of his pants and massaged his cock. He moaned and whimpered. I don’t know if it was in response to my caresses or because of what was happening to him in the site.

I moved away and waited. In a mater of minutes Rod suddenly leaned back in the chair and blinked his eyes rapidly. He looked around and seemed confused. I asked him coyly, “Did it work?”

“Yeah. I mean no. I mean I don’t know. What the fuck just happened to me?”

He looked at me and I knew that he turned on by my looks. He was trying to suppress the urges that I knew were coursing through his mind.

“I…I… gotta go.” and he stood up and made for the door.

I stopped him and said, “Are you sure? Are you OK? You don’t look so good.”

“Yeah. I gotta go.” And he left.

I was a little disappointed. I was hoping that at the end of this little experiment I might be able to get to fuck him. I recalled what it was like for me the first time I went through the monitor. I figured it would take a few days for him to get used to it.

Rod dropped by my house a week later. When I answered the door he looked kind of sad and he asked if he could come in. I said, “Sure, do you want a beer or something?” I noticed that he hadn’t shaved for a week and had had gotten his hair cut into a longish flattop.

He met my eyes and looked down at my lips. Suddenly grabbed me and kissed me hard.

He started mumbling saying, “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I don’t do this. I’m straight but I can’t stop myself. Something happened to me when I saw that web site. I can’t make love to my wife and I keep fantasizing about being fucking another man. I’m smoking a lot more and I can’t seem to stop. I actually stuck my wife’s dildo up my ass.”

He started to pull off my T-shirt.

“I need to fuck you.”

It was then I realized what a fuck I had been. I ruined this man’s life just for my own sexual pleasure. I was an asshole. I wasn’t planning on this.

“Look Rod, calm down.”

“I can’t! I need you to take off your clothes.”

I started to protest but Rod grabbed me and flung me to the floor. My head hit the couch and I was stunned. I felt him flipping me over and stripping off my jeans. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” he kept saying. He finished pulling off my underwear and turned me over and massaged my buttocks.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

He then lifted me up and draped me over the arm of the sofa. My ass was now sticking up in the air. I heard his trousers being dropped and he placed his penis in my butt crack. He paused and then drove his cock up my ass.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,”

Soon his was thrusting with vigor and he stopped apologizing. He was now grunting with animal fervor. When he came a let out a huge contented moan and pulled out of me.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” he said quietly and started to sob.

Now fully conscious, I lifted myself off the sofa and sat down beside him. My ass was still sore from the pounding.

“Look Rod. This is my fault. I should have never shown you that site. When I went to it, it changed me too, but the changes didn’t make me unhappy. After awhile I found I was feeling better than I ever had. I never thought it would have this affect on you. I find you very attractive and I wanted to fuck you. I wanted you to see the site in the hopes that…”

“You bastard! You fucking bastard! I thought it was me! But you! You planned this!”

He whacked me hard across the face and then grabbed me roughly by the arm and dragged me over to the computer.

“Undo what you did to me!”

I shrugged, “I don’t know how. I don’t know if it’s even possible.”

“Go to the site!”

I did as he ordered. There was a FAQ link and I went to it. There were a number of headings. One read: I don’t like the changes in my life. How do I change back? I clicked on the link and it went to a page that read:

‘The changes experienced are permanent. If you’re uncomfortable with the changes, visit the ‘Alumni Page’ for additional re-programming and reinforcement.’

Rod steadied himself by grabbing the back of the chair.

“No fucking way.” he said between his teeth. He grabbed a cigar from my desk and lighted it up. Firing up the stogie seemed to calm him.

I looked up at Rod and kept quiet. He was a lot stronger than me and quite frankly I was a little frightened about what he might do. He turned and paced, his sizable cock jiggled as he walked.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I don’t want to be like this! I don’t want to be a fucking faggot.”

As he pulled on his cigar I noticed that he was getting another hard on. He looked over at me and I could see the carnal lust in his eyes again. I also knew that he was trying to fight it.

“You fucking bastard. You’ve ruined my life and my wife’s life. I fucking love her, but here I am standing half naked in your living room after I just raped you, a man, and all I can think of is how much I want to do it again and to have you fuck me. And now you show me that this is the way it’s going to be. That there’s no going back and you did it because you found me… attractive. You fucking selfish whore.”

Rod sat down heavily on the couch and looked dejectedly at his hardening cock.

“Maybe if you go to the alumni page it would help. It helped me. I knew there was no going back but quite frankly I didn’t want to.”

Rod looked at me and said “You know the scary thing is that I actually find you attractive, even after what you did to me. I never could have imagined that I would get turned on by looking at a man but I do when I look at you, and it disgusts me! But the part of me that was changed is getting so turned on by looking at your semi naked body that I’m about to spurt.” He paused and said “And I never got turned on by smoking cigars before. Oh sure when I was kid and trying to look be like a man, but now...”

“So what do you want to do?”

Rod almost started crying and looked at me. “I want you to fuck me, but I hate the fact that I want you to.”

I went over to Rod and grasped his hand and led him into my bedroom. He was sobbing all the way. I stripped off his shirt and lay him down on the bed. I started to massage him and rub his tits and then his cock. Then I placed him over the side of the bed and grabbed some lube. I took his cigar and placed it in my mouth and applied some lube to his butt crack and to my cock. He whimpered as the cold lube caressed his skin. He knew what I was going to do but did nothing. My cock was hard now and I gently placed it in his butt crack and slid my cock in. Rod breathed sharply in when I entered.

I slowly began thrusting into his hairy ass and Rod stopped his sobbing. I increased my rhythm and soon Rod was moaning. When I came it was glorious. This formerly beefy straight man was now my forced bedmate. I toweled off the excess lube and turned him over he still looked sad but more peaceful. We cuddled for a while occasionally kissing and fondling each other.

After about an hour, I led Rod back to the computer and went to the alumni page. Resigned to his fate Rod placed his face against the screen and waited.