The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cigar Monitor

By E.S. Morwood

Chapter Five

Rod would come over and visit a few times a week. We had now been intimate for about six months and for all intense of purposes, we were a couple. He still lived with his wife and was unwilling to tell her that he was no longer interested in her. I think she wondered if he was having an affair and she would even called around my apartment wanting to talk to him on some fake excuse. He would pick up the phone and he lied about us watching the hockey game. Well, we were watching the hockey game in between fucking and giving each other head. He then would walk home drunk and say he was too drunk to have sex with his wife.

When he was over, we would sometimes visit the Alumni Page, taking turns going in. We would both get off at watching each other being ‘reinforced’. By now I could barely remember what it was like to be straight or a non-smoker. Rod never went to the site at home because he didn’t own a computer. Besides, if his wife found out about his newly adopted sexual predilections, he wouldn’t be able to deny his relationship with me anymore.

Rod had now grown a full beard and his flattop looked great. He had gotten a few tattoos and was now looking like the big bearish man of my dreams. However Rod was still profoundly sad, if resigned, to his forced transformation. I knew he still loved his wife and craved his old way of living. He would visit the Alumni Page with regret but he would always feel better once he had returned and always ready for action.

One thing I discovered about Rod was that he might look like a really hot bear, but he could be damn cranky at times. Our personalities seemed to clash occasionally and sometimes we would have nasty fights. But we would always apologize and say we loved each another and have great make-up sex. We were like an old married couple and I must admit I liked that.

Still, I think he held a grudge against me for forcing him to be turned into the man he now was. He never said as much but I could tell there was something there behind his chubby bearded cheeks.

For my part, I still felt guilty turning Rod into a bear but I figured there was noting I could do about it now, and with each visit to the Cigar Monitor Alumni Page, he seemed to accept it a little more. I really loved my great big Huggy-bear and I was thankful that we were together.

* * *

In the meantime my relationship with Frank and his company grew and grew. I now spent more time over at his headquarters hanging out in the machine shop with the mechanics and smoking cigars with Frank. He truly became the father I never had and though I never told him this, I loved the man and not in a sexual way. Finally after some additional cajoling by Frank, I quit the agency and went to work for Frank. I felt really comfortable there and really enjoyed my work. I got on with all the guys and with my direction, I increased Franks profits overall. My previous agency had a fit when I resigned and accused me of stealing their client.

I told them that Frank had simply offered me a better position and to fuck right off.

After several months Frank said he was proud of me and of what I had accomplished. I practically burst into tears when he told me this. I think he kind of saw me as the son he never had.

He was married to a big-hearted woman who had bore him three daughters. None of them were particularly interested in Trucking or the Trucking business and none of their husbands were interested either. Frank tolerated the husbands but he called them pantywaists or a waste of space when they weren’t around. He particularly didn’t like the one that was married to his youngest daughter Linda. None of them smoked, were interested in trucks or could in any way bond with Frank and I found that sad. He always wanted a son to carry on the family name but that wasn’t going to happen. He really loved his daughters but I know that he would’ve liked at least one of them to be a boy.

Mom, (as she insisted I call her) was the kind of woman that the goddess Gaea must have been modeled after. She was ample in the bosom and as big hearted as the prairies. She took to me like a long lost relative and would make me feel right at home whenever I would visit.

Both Frank and Mom were basic, honest people, real, ‘salt-of-the-earth’ types. They were never pretentious and never duplicitous. They lived simply despite the millions that Frank was obviously worth. They owned a large rambling house with a pool but it wasn’t overly fancy and Frank still had a large garage out the back where he would work on his trucks. I would go out with him and we would drink beer and smoke and work on engines long into the evening.

Rod would sometimes come with me and he got on well enough with Frank, but Mom was fairly cool to him. She told me once that Rod seemed to be so sad.

I never told either of them that I was gay (or formerly straight) or that Rod and I were lovers, unwilling or otherwise. Frank knew that Rod was married and quite frankly and the opportunity to tell them never came up.

Mom appreciated the way that Frank and I got along as if she understood his need for male companionship. She didn’t mind that Frank and I would go out drinking every once in a while, but she would scold us when we came back a little too tipsy.

I often told her that she looked beautiful and she would smile and tisk-tisk me and ply me with pie.

Frank would often invite me home for dinner and he would phone Mom and say, ”Mother. Go slaughter a cow. I’m bringing Bill home for dinner we’re in the mood for steak.” She would laugh and when we arrived she would ply me with food and Frank and I would sit in his den, drinking whiskey and smoking his Cuban cigars.

With Mom’s careful nurturing, my waist had grown to a sizable 38″ and I was now rivaling Frank in that department.

It was after a few months that I finally got the idea that I wanted to change my last name to MacDonald, Franks last name. I had no living relatives and no particular ties to my real last name, Keith. Both MacDonald and Keith were Scottish in origin so it was only a mater of semantics as far as I was concerned. I wanted to do this in honour of Frank and Mom and in no way wanted to do it out of currying favour with them.

I decided to broach the subject with Mom first before I told Frank my plans.

One day, I dropped by the house, on the pretense of picking up some papers. I took Mom aside and told her that I wanted to ask her opinion on something and I begged her to please not tell Frank.

She could see I was dead serious and looked me directly in the eyes and said, “Certainly son. Go ahead.”

“Would you or Frank be angry if I changed my last name to MacDonald?”

Mom was very quiet when I told her. She looked at me with those deep blue eyes and sighed. She thought for a moment and said, “When were you planning on doing this?”

I got quite teary-eyed and stammered, “I’m not sure yet, perhaps in a couple of weeks. I still don’t know all the stuff I have to do and I’m sure there will a lot of paperwork. I just wanted to be sure that neither of you would take it the wrong way. I have no family and no particular ties and I respect you both so much that I thought it would be one way of thanking you for giving a me a little taste of a home I never had.”

Mom squinted her eyes, frowned and looked hard at me. “You were going to ask him before you went ahead with this weren’t you?”

“Yes! Absolutely! I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. I came to you first because you’re, well, easier to talk to about this sort of thing.”

Mom pursed her lips and thought for a bit. “Let me think about it. However, promise me you’ll wait until I tell you it’s OK. I know my husband but sometimes even he surprises me.

“You wont tell him?” I said pleadingly.

“No. I’ll just feel him out a bit. Now promise me that you wont ask Frank about this until I tell you it’s OK!”

“I promise.” I said earnestly.

“Good. Now go back to the office and I’ll think on this.”

“But would you be OK with it?” I asked.

Mom got up from the table and said, “I said I’ll think on it. Now Scoot! I’ve got baking to do.” Mom always baked when she had things to think about.

I went back to the office and wondered if I had done the right thing.

In the next few weeks, things went pretty well a normal. It was as if I had never had the conversation with Mom at all. When I was over in the evenings, I would sometimes give her a meaningful look. But she would just wag her finger at me and say not yet.

Finally it was late August, and Frank and Mom were going to have a birthday party for me. I went over and Mom went hole hog with the spread and I ate myself silly. While we were sitting in the den smoking and drinking whiskey when Frank said, “Mother and I have a present for you.”

I protested, “You shouldn’t have. That fabulous meal was more than enough.” I was feeling great and I had just enough Rye to make me feel all warm and happy inside. I smiled contentedly at Mom and she smiled back and seemed to hold back tears.

“We’ll hear nothing of it.” And with that Frank handed me an envelope.

“Open it son.”

Suspiciously I tore open the envelope and pulled out some very legal looking papers. I stared at them not comprehending what they were. “What is this I asked?”

Frank got all misty-eyed and his voice broke, “Mother and I had our overpaid lawyers draw up the necessary papers to adopt you. All you have to do is sign them and you will be Bill MacDonald, our one and only son.”

I was stunned and I looked up at Mom and she was smiling and crying at the same time.

“We were planning this for a long time. Even before you asked me about changing your name. You thought we would save it for your birthday. You’re new birthday!”

The papers were trembling in my hands. I looked down at them but I couldn’t read them because of the tears that filled my eyes. I started to sniff and I looked up at Mom and then at Frank. “Is this for real?”

“Yep!” sniffed Frank. “All you have to do is sign.”

I looked down at the trembling papers again and then back at Frank and said, “I can’t. I mean I don’t deserve this. I’m too old to be adopted! I mean, what will your family think!”

“You’ll be part of the family son, so they’ll just have to get used to it. And you can get adopted at any age, and we both think you deserve it. You would make a splendid addition to the MacDonald family or to any family for that matter.” And with that he reached over to the side table and pulled out a pen and handed it to me.

I stared at the pen, tears falling down my cheeks. I couldn’t believe what was happening.

Then Mom said, “Take it son.”

I looked up at her and started bawling. I took the pen and scribbled my name and stood up and hugged the both of them.

“I don’t deserve this. I love you both so much.”

We all started crying.

Then Mom said, “I want to get a picture of this; Bill’s first birthday. You two boys stand together by the fireplace.” She ran over to the bookshelf to get the camera, set it up on a tripod, set the self-timer and ran back to join us. She took a photo that I treasure to this very day. It’s a shot of all three of us with our arms over each other’s shoulders. I’m in the middle the tallest. I’ve got a stogie in my mouth. Mom is on the left and Frank on the right. His cigar is firmly panted in the right side of his smiling mouth and all of us are smiling and crying at the same time.

After the shot was taken Frank said tearfully, “Well I guess you’ll have to call me Dad from now on son.”

I embraced Frank hard and started to cry again. “You bet Dad.”

We all got a little drunk that night. Mom actually had several glasses of champagne and insisted that we dance. We laughed and hugged. It was a magical evening.

Finally we called it a night. Mom had made up the spare room and I fell asleep drunk with happiness.

Then next day, Mom and Dad (I still find it hard to call him that) called the daughters to let them know. As was expected, they weren’t happy about it. They were concerned about their inheritance, until Frank convinced them that there was nothing to worry about. They would all be taken care of and they would come first. “Your baby brother Bill will run the company after I retire.”

Were having another birthday dinner for Bill next week and I want you all to come.

* * *

That next week I met the entire family for the first time. All of the daughters were cool to me at first but they warmed up to me as the evening went along.

Nancy was the oldest and her husband Steven was barely tolerable but was a successful in businessman in his own right. They had three kids: two boys and a girl. Unfortunately her eldest son Tyler was a typical teenage dip-shit. He acted disinterested in everything and this grated on both his mother and father. I’m sure he partially did this to piss them off. I was convinced that he was on his way to becoming a first-rate slacker, which was too bad because he was obviously smart and even would have made a very cute bear-cub. I caught him watching Frank and I smoke. I felt kind of guilty about this but I also figured it Tyler was going to smoke then there was nothing I could do about it. It’s all part of growing up. He was going to have to make some choices in his life. I think Steven and Nancy would have preferred that Tyler acted a little more ‘normal’ to use their expressing and I think they were also suspected that Tyler was gay. To give them credit, I think would have accepted him being a homosexual if only he didn’t act like such an asshole.

According to Frank, Steven, was a bit of a ‘rounder’ and a thug when he was young. Now he was a deacon at their church and was waiting and hoping for his son to grow out of this current phase he was in. Steven was also a former smoker and, as is often the case, was now a militant anti-smoker.

In order to keep the peace, Frank and I were relegated to the back yard when we wanted to light up and Steven would glare at us from the kitchen window.

We made sure we put on a great show of really enjoying our stogies when we knew he was watching. Not that smoking outside was a problem, the weather was fine and we ate outside anyway.

I had met Susan, the middle daughter, before and she seemed OK. Her husband, Robert, was wound very tight and had no sense of humour. However he seemed very fair and doted on his two kids. Frank liked him the best out of all the husbands but that wasn’t saying much.

Linda was the youngest daughter and her husband, Edward, was a total asshole and misogynist to boot. He treated Linda with a certain amount of derision and I didn’t like that. Frank would call him ‘Ted’ because he knew this annoyed the hell out of him. They had no kids as yet even though Linda desperately wanted them.

I first met Ted many months ago when I first started working for Frank. His manners were atrocious and crude. Even though I was a total stranger, he told me that he had fucked over 100 women before he met Linda. However I was sure I had seen him before. I recalled I saw a man that looked just like him leave a bar with a prostitute. The woman had tried to offer me her services earlier that evening and I had declined.

Ted took me aside later in the evening and basically accused me of try to wheedle in on the family fortune. I wanted to tell him to fuck-off but instead I told him that this wasn’t my idea and I stood to inherit nothing and expected nothing from this adoption. I tried to be as reasonable as possible as I didn’t want to make a scene at my first family gathering. I also added that I would never do anything to ruin Linda and her sister’s possible inheritance. I stressed Linda’s name as if to suggest the notion he joined this in this family by a legal stroke of a pen too. I don’t think he caught my drift but he scowled at me and warned me that he would be watching me. I told him pleasantly enough that I would expect nothing less.

For the record, Frank liked Ted the least.