The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cinderfella

Standard Disclaimer: This story contains sex and other naughty stuff, so if that turns you off or if you aren’t supposed to read this sort of stuff (you know who you are), then don’t.

Chapter Two: Taming Sandra

The next morning I woke up much later than normal. It was probably ten in the morning and it was quiet in the house. My mom must have left for work without waking us. As I stretched I felt Jenna wake up next to me. She kissed my cheek and then moved down the bed and took my soft cock into her mouth. It wasn’t long before it was hard. She sucked it like it was the best thing she ever tasted. As her head started bobbing up and down some more she started jacking me with her hand as her head came up. On the down stroke she would let her hand go down and caress my balls as she took my cock all the way into her mouth to the hilt. After several minutes of this I exploded into her mouth. This time there was no hesitation as she swallowed every last drop.

We moved to the shower and scrubbed each other down in a very slow and sensual manner. She lathered up her body and then rubbed it all over me. As we were rinsing off she bent over with her back to me to get some soap from her legs. I held her there and started to finger fuck her from behind. She spread her legs for better access and started to rub her tits with one hand and steadied herself against the wall with the other. She was hot and slippery within moments. Being shorter than her I had to bend her legs slightly so I could line up with her pussy. I slipped into her and starting slamming away. She let out a small cry with every stroke and soon had to use both hands to keep her self from being knocked over. I came for the second time that morning. It’s great being young.

When we both had recovered she cleaned me off and then herself. I had her wear a pair of thong panties and a cut off T-shirt that barely covered her breasts. I had her clean the house and do all my other chores while listening the CD on her Walkman for some reinforcement. Tonight would be Sandra’s turn. I decided that if I was going to fuck her I shouldn’t call her mom anymore.

Shortly before Sandra got home Jenna had finished her housework. I let her take off her headphones and sat her down to go over some things. I had been thinking all day about the way she reacted to me after spanking her and I decided to ask her a few questions. “Jenna, do you love me?” she answered “Yes, I love you more than anything?” Then I asked her Why? “Because, you could have done anything to me. You could have really hurt me for being such a bitch, but you didn’t.” As I was pondering this answer she asked, “Are you going to spank and fuck mom too?” I told her I had plans for mom tonight and that she should get dressed as she normally would and enjoy a night out with her friends. I told her that she couldn’t tell any one about our relationship unless I told her to and that she should act normally outside the house but that she shouldn’t try to makeout or have any sort of sex with another guy. I told her that if she came home before midnight to just go straight up to her room and go to sleep and ignore any sounds or anything else going on in the house. She nodded her head obediently, gave me a kiss, changed and left to meet her friends.

Sandra arrived home just as Jenna was leaving. Jenna told Sandra she would be home later as she climbed into the car of one of her girlfriends. Sandra waved goodbye and came in the house. She was wearing her usual clothes for her job as a secretary. She had on a skirt that came down to just above the knee, pantyhose and two-inch heels. She wore a white blouse that had the top two buttons open to just above where her cleavage started. She was very cold to male co-workers who tried to ask her out at work and they all knew she was a man-hater. As she walked into the livingroom I yelled, “Hey bitch, it’s about time you got home. Now go cook me some dinner.” She looked at me in anger at first, then confusion, and then resignation as she walked into the kitchen and I heard her start making dinner. After about ten minutes I yelled “Come here bitch!” I heard her start walking out of the kitchen into the livingroom and I yelled “I said now bitch!” She sort of quickly shuffled into the room and stood before me. She was still a little confused but I decided not to give her time to think. “What’s for dinner?” she said she had put a frozen casserole into the oven and it would take about 45 minutes to heat up. I told her to get me a beer and as she turned to leave I slapped her on the ass and gave her an “atta girl!”

When she returned with the beer I pulled her into my lap and started to drink the beer with one hand wrapped around her waist. She leaned back into me after a while as I watched the news and we waited for the casserole to finish. I finished the beer quickly and due to my size and inexperience it left me a little buzzed. I set down the bottle and with my hand now empty I placed it on Sandra’s thigh and started to rub her leg, slowly working my way up to her groin. I could tell by her breathing that this was getting her excited. I almost made it to her honeypot with my caresses when I abandoned her legs and moved my hand up to unbutton her blouse. The buttons came undone easily and she was wearing a front close bra that came undone with a pop, releasing her mounds to my view. They were large and soft and her nipples had hardened and her areolas had darkened. I took one into my mouth and she moaned with her eyes closed. I suckled her tit for a while when the timer in the kitchen went off. I pushed her off of me and told her to get dinner ready. She was rather disappointed to leave and started to button her shirt. I yelled at her to leave it open and she did. In a few minutes she came into the livingroom and told me it was ready.

I walked in behind her and slapped her hard on the ass and then pinched her roughly. She let out a squeal and started to sit at the table. She had set two place settings at the table and as she started to sit down I yelled at her “not yet bitch!” I told her to go upstairs and change into an outfit I had laid out for her on her bed. She left the room and went upstairs. While she was gone I put some of the casserole on her plate and placed the plate on the floor next to my chair. When she returned she was wearing a pair of sheer thong panties and a shear camisole. She started looking around for her plate so I got up and grabbing her by the hair dragged her over to the plate on the floor and shoved her face in it. I told her she better eat up and finish it all. I watched her as she devoured the food on her plate and then proceeded to lick it clean. As she was finishing I grabbed her head by the hair and pulled her up to meet my eyes. I told her to clean up the kitchen and then redo her make up; I would be waiting for her in the livingroom.

It didn’t take her long to complete her tasks and she walked into the livingroom looking fresh. I had some music on and the light low when she walked in and stood before me. I ordered her to her knees and pulled her head to my waiting cock. She began kissing and licking it gently as I leaned back to enjoy her ministrations. She worked lovingly at my cock for some time before I told her to speed up and then I blew my wad down her throat holding her head to my crotch. I pulled her away from my lap by the hair and had her lay across my lap face down with her ass before me.

I had gone out of control with Jenna and I just didn’t have that much hate left in me, but I managed to work up enough to give her one hell of a spanking. Her thong panties allowed for unobstructed access to both cheeks as I beat her ass thoroughly. She started to cry out in pain at first and then just sob as I went on. When I stopped I pulled her to me and held her tight against me, placing kisses on her forehead and cheeks. Her crying came under control as I did this and slowly she moved her lips to meet mine and we kissed long and deep and wet. I slipped a hand down to her crotch to finger fuck her as we kissed and she was breathing heavily in no time. I had her straddle me on the couch and as she lowered herself down onto my cock I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked.

She impaled herself on me repeatedly and shortly she had worked herself into quite a fury. Her pussy wasn’t as tight as Jenna’s, but it was five times hotter and much juicier. After several minutes she started slamming down onto me so hard it almost hurt my thighs, and then she came. She screamed out in ecstasy as she continued to grind her hips into my crotch and bounce up and down. I leaned in and bit her left nipple and she went into another round of orgasms. All of this served to drive me over the edge and I grunted and rammed my hips back into her as my jism splashed inside her. She collapsed onto me and rested her head on my shoulder as I continued to lazily suckle her tit.

We got up after a while and went into the master bedroom’s bath where there was a large shower/whirlpool bath combo. I took in her curves as she poured us a bath, occasionally playing with a breast or rubbing her sore bottom. We got in the tub and she straddled me again and began to kiss me while gently rubbing her pubic hairs against my cock. I didn’t like the feel of her pubes so I had her shave it clean and told her to keep it that way. After shaving herself bare she began cleaning my groin and chest. This only served to get me hard again, so we dried off and retired to the king size bed. We made slow passionate love to each this time and when we were done she rolled over and shocked me by saying, “I love you.” This was the second time this had happened and so I asked her why. She told me she had lived in such a state of hate and fear for the last five years that she was totally miserable. She knew I had done something to her, but she didn’t care because of how good I had made her feel. She pledged her undying loyalty to me as my personal slave or slut or whatever I wanted from her. She snuggled up against me and we fell asleep.