The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cinderfella

Standard Disclaimer: This story contains naughty words and offensive, to some, material. So if you don’t like than you can leave. If you are too young to read this sort of stuff you should leave also.

Authors note: This story is taking on a life of its own and heading into uncharted waters. I hadn’t intended to have the humiliation and spanking aspect in the story, but it worked well so I did. Tell me if you like it and I will write more. Response so far has been good. .

Chapter 3: Accumulation

I was awakened by Sandra’s alarm clock going off. She turned it off and I felt her move towards my crotch. We had gone to sleep naked so she had little trouble getting at my cock and she started giving me head. I was still sleepy and was enjoying the sensation enormously. I lasted for almost ten minutes before exploding. Sandra licked me clean and I rolled over to go back to sleep. She got out of bed and took a shower. When she came back into the bedroom I watched her get dressed.

Watching a woman dress is almost as good as watching one strip. She removed her towel from her body and stood before her vanity opposite me still gleaming with moisture. She delicately slipped on a pair of thong panties, slowly sliding them up her legs and then pulling the thong into her crack with a gentle tug. She then put on a nice front-close bra that matched the panties, adjusting her breasts after closing the catch. She then put on a nice peach colored blouse, leaving a few buttons undone at the top. Not enough to be slutty, just two buttons so that a hint of cleavage was showing. She then stepped into a slightly shorter skirt than normal for her, about mid-thigh. After dressing she sat down and brushed and dried her hair. She did her makeup, not too much, some eye shadow, lipstick and a touch of blush. She finished by applying a hint of hair spray to her hair.

She got up and walked to the bed and sat down next to me, then she leaned down and gave me a kiss. It was definitely not motherly. I think we had gone way past being mother and son. As she got up to leave for work I told her to tell Jenna to come in to sleep with me. A few minutes later Jenna came in and snuggled up next to me. I spooned her with my cock at her ass and one hand cupping one of her magnificent pert breasts. An hour or so later I woke up and Jenna was still sleeping.

I lay there and thought about my program. It had worked well because they were exposed to it for so long each day and each night as they slept. My next challenge was to see if I could get it down to 30 minutes or so of music. I figured they would have to be sleeping or drugged. Drugging people seemed easier to me since catching people in just the right moment before they fell asleep and before they were fully awake was way to hard to try to figure out. I figured some rohypnol or ecstasy would do the trick. In my illegal software and music pirating business I had run into many people who could help me with my pharmacological problems.

My mind wandered from my program to the ass my cock was hardening against. Jenna must have felt my cock rubbing against her ass and she woke up and rolled over to face me.

“What are we going to do today?” She moaned.

I pulled her close and kissed her hard. She responded well to this by sucking my tongue into her mouth. We dueled for a while as my hands kneaded her breasts and pulled on her nipples until they were hard. I slipped a hand down to her crotch and found her moist and ready. I rolled her on her back and fucked her long and slow in the missionary. We came at almost the same time, she came just before me. We showered together and I started her on her chores wearing a nice string bikini as I began making calls to gather the necessary drugs I would need. The mix I wanted was dropped off before lunch. I had purchased 20 doses of a roofies/ecstasy mix.

I asked Jenna about her girlfriends, which ones were good looking and what they were like. I narrowed it down to two girls that would do nicely. Jenna had never really had any friends, just girls who hung around her hoping to get the table scraps from the boys she attracted. Jenna never really dated a guy more than a few times and almost never went all the way. The two girls were ripe for an experiment. They were both fairly good looking and both had very low self-esteems. They also were rabid followers of Jenna so they would be easy to get into the right situation.

Jenna didn’t have any real plans for the evening, so I told her to invite her friends (the two guinea pigs) over for a little party. They agreed readily, they would do anything to get into Jenna’s good favor. They would be over around 7 and Jenna had told them it would be a sleep over. I spent the afternoon preparing a CD that would pack as many subliminal commands into as small an amount of time as possible. I got it down to 32 minutes and 15 seconds. I figured that in their drug-induced stupor they would be more than able to absorb the commands.

In the early afternoon Sandra called for me. She had some surprising news. She had been playing the CD I had given her at work for the past few days and her secretary had been listening to it the whole time. Her secretary had seen a picture of me on Sandra’s desk and when Sandra had said who it was her secretary got all glassy eyed. I asked what her secretary looked like and Sandra stated she was a good looking, although somewhat flat-chested blonde about 5′5″. She had a nice figure though with great legs and real tight ass. She was single and not currently dating, so I told Sandra to give her the CD for the evening. I also mentioned that we would be having some company tonight and Sandra’s only concern was that she wanted to make sure she would get enough time with me. I assured her she would and hung up.

If everything worked out tonight my bevy of babes would quickly grow out of control. I would have to be careful how things went.

Sandra got home at about six. I had Jenna change into some more casual clothes for the party and she was sitting at my feet as I watched TV. Sandra entered the livingroom and knelt before me. She told me she had given the CD to her secretary as ordered and waited for further instruction. I had her take off her blouse and skirt and told her to fix something for dinner before our guests arrived. I had Jenna help her and they prepared some hot dogs and chips for dinner in no time. I let them eat at the table with me. As they were clearing the dishes Sandra dropped one and it broke. I told Sandra to go to her room and wait for me there. I then gave Jenna her instructions for the night. She was to let her friends in and give them some drinks. The drinks would be laced with the drug cocktail I had bought. When they were pretty much out of it I told her she would have to put the headphones on them and start the CD. She would then watch them closely and let the CD play twice. When they started to come around from the drugs I told her she was to come get me.

I left Jenna to her work and headed up to my room. The master bedroom was now my room also of course. Sandra was sitting on the bed waiting for me. She had a look of apprehension on her face. I approached her and asked her why she had dropped the dish, I thought I already knew the answer. She stated that she was hoping to get another spanking and figured if she did something to upset me she would get her wish. I informed her she could get a spanking anytime she wanted as I pushed her down onto her stomach on the bed. I began striking her cheeks, alternating ass cheek with each blow. My hands were leaving hand shaped welts that soon merged into one large burning sore. I had gotten into it and when my hand started hurting I stopped and flipped her over. The area where her crotch had been in contact with the bed spread was soaked and you could smell her sex heavily in the room. She was panting and her eyes were glazed over. I ripped her panties off and slid my cock into that waiting gash. She wrapped her legs around me as I pounded in and out of her. She took no time to orgasm and it lasted quite a while. I pulled out of her dripping cunt and pulled her legs up so that her ankles were next to her head. I pushed my cock into her asshole and she groaned loudly as I pushed in. All the juices from her pussy lubed me up well and I was soon thrusting in and out of her rapidly. She clenched her ass and the pressure made me explode cum into her bowels. I pulled out and laid down on the bed next to her. She was still reeling from her earlier orgasms but I grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into my crotch. She was hesitant to clean me up after my cock had been in her ass but she gave in and licked me clean. She went into the bathroom and cleaned up and brushed her teeth and then snuggled up next to me as I was watching TV on the set in our room.

It was about 10 PM when Jenna knocked and I let her in. The girls were coming around, the drugs having done their work. I slipped on a pair of boxer shorts and Sandra slipped into a satiny chemise and thong, Jenna had already changed into her pajamas for the “party”. As I walked into the livingroom I saw the girls for the first time. Jenna had removed the headphones and they were still rather groggy. Jenna introduced me and then them. The one on the left was named Susan, she was about 18 years old with jet black hair and green eyes. Susan looked to be about 5′3″ tall with smallish breasts but great legs and a nice heart shaped ass. The other one was Debbie, she was also 18 but she had blonde hair and stood about 5′6″ tall with huge breasts. They were bigger than Sandra’s or Jenna’s but she also had a little baby fat on her that made her look a little younger. They were both wearing pajamas, the boxer short kind since it was the middle of summer and Jenna must have undone several buttons while they were under because both of them were showing off a good deal of cleavage. When Jenna introduced me as Mike they both snapped their heads to look at me and they seemed to clear their minds some. I decided to go for broke and whipped out my cock in front of them and told them to suck it. They responded almost immediately by grabbing a hold of my dick and fighting over it. I settled it by pulling Debbie’s mouth to the head of my cock and directing Susan to suck my balls. As they did I pulled open Debbie’s top and groped that huge set of tits contained inside. I had them switch after a while and finally blew my load down Susan’s throat. I then had them stand and strip for me. They were getting rather excited and by the time they got to their panties they were both soaked.

We cleared an area in the center of the livingroom and put down some comforters, blankets and pillows. Without much coaxing I had Susan and Jenna in a 69 and the same with Debbie and Sandra. I was spent, so I watched them pleasure one another for hours. I turned out the lights and crawled over and cuddled up with them and we all fell asleep.