The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cindy’s New Program

By Farleven

Part 1

It was a warm summer day in Penbrooke. School was out for the summer and the din of children at play filled the air. With that, the smell of a hundred barbecues foretold the onset of evening.

Cindy Stewart had just returned with her family from their summer vacation. Having just turned 19 that spring, she hadn’t been especially enthused to be dragged along on such a family outing and found the experience quite trying. Enduring her two siblings in their cross-country trek had been bad enough, but her parents had compounded this by treating her like a child and embarrassing her at the worst moments. Cindy was thankful to be home again and called up her friend Megan as soon as she had gotten home. Now she was on her way over to Megan’s home.

Little changed in Penbrooke and Cindy normally alternated between frustration and comfort at that fact. As she walked over to Megan’s house, something filled her with unease, but she wasn’t able to put her finger on the problem. Penbrooke was a small bedroom community, and Cindy’s corner of town was home to lots of families. By the time she had reached Megan’s front door, Cindy realized the problem, she hadn’t seen any teenagers around, just a lot of little kids playing. Still, it was nearing suppertime and she put away her concerns as she knocked on Megan’s door.

“Come in, Cindy.” Welcomed Anne Carm, Megan’s mother. “How was your vacation?”

“It was okay.” Cindy replied simply.

“Good, Megan’s up in her room waiting for you.”

“Thanks.” Cindy quickly shot up to Megan’s bedroom, barely containing herself. She hadn’t seen her friend in weeks and had plenty of things to tell her.

Cindy entered Megan’s room unannounced as only best friends can. She had no more than entered when she got the shock of her lifetime. Megan was sitting on the edge of her bed completely naked! Cindy had seen Megan naked before, but only when they were changing clothes. Megan got up as soon as Cindy came in and approached her friend with a forlorn look on her normally smiling face.

Cindy backed up towards the door, not expecting this kind of a welcome, and not knowing what else to do.

“I’m sorry.” Megan whispered simply as she reached around behind Cindy’s neck. Cindy felt something sticky on the base of her neck and quickly moved her arm to check what Megan had done. Almost as quickly as Megan had pulled her hand back, an odd tingle shot through Cindy’s body and she began to lose her balance. Megan quickly grabbed her friend and helped direct her to the floor. The strange sensation increased, and Cindy lost consciousness.

* * *

The next thing Cindy knew she was being placed in a slightly inclined chair. Her head moved cautiously about, but the rest of her body refused to budge, the tingling continued throughout her extremities.

“Well, it looks like our little angel is going to be awake for the procedure.” Commented a man in a lab coat. He quickly strapped her right arm and leg to the chair as his assistant did the same on the other side.

Cindy tried to speak, but she let out little more than a whimper. Who were these strange men, and what am I doing here? Cindy asked herself. Her thoughts were still muddled by the tranquilizer Megan had used, but she was clear headed enough for fear to begin asserting itself.

“Now don’t worry your little head, my dear. You’ll have all your questions answered soon enough.” The man removed the small neural blocker from the base of Cindy’s neck and replaced it with a curved neck-pad. The neck-pad’s contact surface was full of electrodes; a long cord connected it to a terminal beside her chair.

“What are the orders for this one?” Asked the assistant as he checked all his instruments.

“Basic program. No physical work yet. Keep the work up clean, we may have to back out later, and I don’t want to have to do too many synaptic rebuilds.” Replied the man as he took up station at the controls.

Cindy was quickly becoming disheartened, whatever kind of place this was, she seemed to be the subject of some kind of experiment. Had she any control of her body, she would have been kicking and screaming, and fight as she might, her keepers had only her continued whimpering and frightened look to tell them of her current disposition.

“All the connections check out.” Reported the assistant.

“Alright, you’re going to wake up with a whole new outlook to the world, little lady.”

With that, a sudden spark jumped through the neck piece, jolting Cindy slightly. A moment later, her vision blurred, and a crippling disorientation sent her back into the void of unconsciousness.

* * *

Cindy awoke with a pounding headache several hours later, lying atop a satin covered bed, still in the clothes she had worn on her way to Megan’s house. After taking a few moments to appreciate her pounding head, she remembered what had happened to her and quickly shot up to a sitting position. This sudden movement quickly rewarded her with even more throbbing and she sank back to the bad almost as fast has she had arisen.

Cindy stayed curled up on the bed for several more minutes before she braved sitting up again, this time with a more casual pace. A quick look around the room showed it to be devoid of anything save the bed she was sitting on and a door. A domed light hung from the center of the ceiling; its light bouncing off the light blue walls. Cindy quickly pulled herself together and went over to the door, at first, she put her ear to the door to listen for people, then quietly tried the latch. It was locked, of course, and Cindy went back to the bed and lay down.

Cindy considered her predicament. She knew she had been hooked up to some strange machine earlier, but she was in full control of her faculties as far as she could tell and was none the worse for wear physically. What had they been trying to do to me? She wondered.

Her headache cleared up after a while, but it was rapidly replaced by a growing dread over her predicament. She was locked in a room, held by strange men who had experimented on her, and had held some strange sway over her friend Megan, apparently. As the hours ticked by fear took hold and Cindy fell into a near panic as she continued to work with the little information she had.

It was just as she was beginning to break into panic that the door opened. A new man in a lab coat came in, shut the door, and unfolded a chair he had brought with him. Cindy quickly took stock of him as she curled up on the far end of the bed. He was in his late twenties, about six feet tall, with short black hair. He had a very assertive posture, and a trim body Cindy might have found attractive under less trying circumstances. His face was rugged, almost handsome, but his eyes had a penetrating almost devilish quality that caused Cindy to curl up even tighter as she first looked into them.

“Hello, Cindy. How are you today?” Asked the man with a wide smile.

Cindy held back, incredulous. It took her a moment to collect herself and articulate her condition, her panic ebbing with every word. “Who do you think you are? You can’t just kidnap people and get away with it! What kind of a crazy place is this?”

The manned smirked at Cindy’s last question, a look of such ominence crossed his face that Cindy stopped her tirade she had just been gearing up.

“Well, it’s good to see Hagel is still doing his job. I am Josh, your evaluator. I’m here to make sure you’re ready for release. Are you feeling anything unusual, dizziness, nausea?” Josh asked.

Cindy held back, still considering the little information he had just given her. “What do you mean evaluate me?” She asked cautiously, not knowing if she really wanted an answer.

“We’ll get to that in a moment.” Josh smirked again. “I take it then that you aren’t feeling any way unusual?”

Cindy stole herself back in a bundle, resolved not to help this man by answering his questions.

“Well then, I take that for no.” Josh seemed to make a silent note to himself. “Okay, if you don’t want to talk, we’ll begin the evaluation now. Strip.”

“What?” Cindy blurted out, shocked by such a blatantly offensive request.

Josh made another mental note. “Good, I was hoping for a level one evaluation.”

With that Cindy felt an odd tingle at the base of her neck, she shot her hand back and felt a small bump that she hadn’t felt before.

“Oh, don’t worry about that, Hagel installed it after your initial work-up.” Josh commented as Cindy was gripped by a new sensation.

Just as the tingle at the base of her neck ceased her hand pulled back to her side of its own volition. Cindy watched in an almost detached horror as she rose, standing on the bed, without having willed it herself.

“Oh, that’s nothing. Just wait and see.” Josh said ominously, replying to the silent question etched with the fear on Cindy’s face.

Just as he spoke, Cindy found her hands moving up to her blouse, and they began unbuttoning it from the bottom up. Cindy shot a look at her captor as her hand continued their treacherous run up her blouse, freeing more buttons as they went. Josh sat quietly, almost thoughtfully, watching Cindy slowly undress. Just as her hands had reached the halfway point, a new motion surprised Cindy as her ample hips began to sway, taking up a bazaar rhythm with her hands as they continued their journey. She realized with abject horror, that somehow, she was being controlled to do a strip show for her evaluator.

Cindy continued to undress, her hips and body moving to an unseen rhythm as she opened her blouse, a toss of her arms and she stood before her tormentor in just a bra. She breathed a sigh of relief as her treacherous hands moved to her pants, saving the indignity of baring her chest for at least another moment. She quickly unbuckled her pants and drew down the zipper.

Cindy’s hands moved to wrap around both sides of her hips, still swaying gently. With that, she pushed out her chest, thrusting her breasts towards the watchful eyes of her captor, jiggling them slightly side to side. She continued this as she slowly bent down, gliding her pants down her thighs with the insides of her hands. As she hit the bottom of her stroke, she stood hunched over, hands just above her ankles; her breasts hanging with great cleavage between, and she looked into the eyes of her captor and gave him her sweetest smile. Her pants fell to her feet and a few moments work at her feet soon had Cindy standing in nothing more than her panties and bra. Still swinging to that unseen rhythm, her hands reached behind her back to the clasp for her bra, thrusting her breasts out still further. A simple twist of her fingers and the clasp let loose, her arms swept forward, taking the shoulder straps down and releasing her still perfectly round breasts from their cups. The bra slipped down her arms and fell upon the rest of the pile of Cindy’s clothes that had accumulated on the side of the bed. She thrust her chest out again, jiggling her breasts slightly, allowing her tormentor a moment to appreciate her ripe c cup breasts. They stood out full, round, and perky, tipped by two pink nipples hardened by the slight chill in the air. Cindy blushed feverishly; totally embarrassed by the wanton way her body was presenting her charms. Her hands move back to her waist and she again thrust and jiggled her breasts, this time feeling even more of the jiggle than she had before. Another moment passed and Cindy’s hands slid down her thighs again, this time carrying away the last of her coverings, revealing her unkempt brown bush. She repeated her earlier show, now with her bare breast jiggling and her sweetest smile, giving way to a wink and a lash of her tongue. With a final gesture both her hands pulled up to the sides of her head and she ran her fingers through her hair, hips swaying, her breasts jutted out, and her long black hair cascading over the tops of her breasts, just above her nipples.

As her body continued its grind, Cindy felt more scared than she had ever been before. Not only had she been somehow compelled to do this evil man’s bidding, she had done it in a way she would never have done on her own. Till this day, she had allowed only a casual grope from her boyfriend, and never had she placed herself on display like this. Worse yet, she knew that even her expression had been one of smiling complacently as she had stripped, she hadn’t even been allowed a basic expression of her wish to resist.

“Very good, you passed the first test excellently. Since both of us now know your basic situation, do you have any questions?” Josh asked politely.

A new tingle spread down her neck and Cindy found she could control herself again, having halted her obscene display in mid sway. She quickly sat back down on the far end the bed, covering her breasts and crotch from her captor’s gaze. “What have you done to me?”

“Oh, just a little reprogramming. The receiver in the back of your neck can receive orders, and you’ve been reprogrammed to follow them using some knowledge we’ve added in some unused portions of your brain.” Josh replied. “You are quite unable to resist any order we give you, though you are only on a level one protocol. You’re programmed only to respond to an active order as directed, you won’t attempt to anticipate orders.”

The now familiar tingle singled Cindy that a new order had been passed to her. “Why?” Was all she could say as her legs spread wantonly, giving Josh an unopposed view of her bush. Her left hand quickly snaked down between her legs and began masturbating as her right hand began kneading her breast. She found her hands caressing her far better than they ever had before. Her right-hand pinching and twisting her nipple, bringing an odd mix of pleasure, and her left hand caressed her nether lips and rubbing her clit. She also began to feel the beginnings of arousal spread through her, doubtlessly triggered by their insidious program, and aided by her own continuing ministrations. Soon her slit was wet with her juices, embarrassing her even more as she continued her show.

“That will have to wait. First, I want to take the pleasure of one more test of your readiness before we release you.” Josh answered as he began to remove his clothes.

Cindy watched as he undressed, her arousal continuing to grow from her now expert self-handling. She was surprised she still had control over her speech as she let out a protest. “No, please don’t. I’m still a virgin.”

“That’s just what I wanted to hear.”

Cindy felt another tingle and the slowly building arousal became a torrent, an emptiness was beginning to build within her that she had never felt before. She knew that if this continued, even what remained of her free will would be begging him to take her. Her hands continued their work, preparing the way for her captor to rape her, and there was nothing she could do.

She watched with growing hunger as he dropped the last of his clothes, giving Cindy her first look at a naked man. Normally, her curiosity would be thrown to the task of studying everything but only one thing concerned her at the moment and that was the erect member at his center. He gave her a moment to appreciate his size before moving towards the bed. As her fingers slipped inside her now slippery slit, she wondered how such a thing could ever fit in such a tiny space.

As he slid himself into bed, Cindy felt another tingle and she felt herself move up beside him. She wondered with what little of her rational mind remained just what this new program had in store for her. As soon as they lay side by side, Josh reached over to fondle one of her ripe breasts. Cindy moaned as he caressed her sensitive flesh. He continued his ministrations for a few moments, watching Cindy’s reaction in her hyper-aroused state. He then withdrew his hand, pushing Cindy onto her back. Cindy watched as she spread her legs widely for him, and Josh quickly took up his position between them, his member now only inches from her maidenhood. As he moved into place Cindy found her hands move behind his neck as she pulled herself up, embracing her captor in a most tender kiss. Josh rested himself atop her as their tongues casually traded blows, his member resting its length across her nether lips. The flood of sensations was beginning to overwhelm what remained of Cindy’s rational mind. The burning arousal fueled by Josh’s member massaging her nether lips with gentle thrusts, her breasts mashed against his chest, rubbing her sensitive nipples across him as they moved. Her hips bucked against him, splitting her nether lips with his member as they shadow fucked. Cindy’s body had betrayed her completely and her mind cried out for the emptiness between her legs to be filled.

Josh withdrew from their kiss, smiling at the arousal in Cindy’s eyes. “Are you ready, Cindy?”

Cindy shook her head, not trusting her voice. Her mind almost ready to give in to the sensations, to surrender completely to her captor, as her arousal burned through her.

Josh kept silent for a moment. His hand cupped a breast, kneading it as Cindy let out a moan of ecstasy. Their hips still moving together as he caressed her nether lips with his member.

“Are you ready, Cindy?”

She shook her head again, the symphony of pleasure almost robbing her of her will. She didn’t want to surrender, but her arousal now burned too bright. She felt Josh fondle her breast again, and he leaned over sucking her nipple. She had never felt anything like it before and she found her voice reasserting itself. “Ohhh, yessss.”

“Are you ready, Cindy?” Josh asked again, both his hands caressing her breasts as they humped against each other.

“Yes.” Cindy replied meekly, her body awash in sensations beyond her control, filling her with pleasure she had never felt before.

Then, with a motion of his hips, his member pulled back, its tip now wedged against her entrance. Cindy was beyond all resistance as she let herself fall back down to the bed, her hands descending to help direct the invader. Josh waited for her to grip him before he began his gentle trust. Her hands operating under directives she had never known, moved the head of his member up and down her slit in time to his thrusts, hunting for the right angle. With a sudden pop, she knew it had found its mark. The wedge that had separated her lips now began to spear itself into her, her hand still holding it steady. The momentary pain she felt as she stretched to accept him brought her closer to reality again, but the program was still in full force and while she could more clearly understand the events around her, she had no more ability to control them than before.

Josh continued with his ministrations to her breasts as he began a slow humping into his new prize catch. Cindy felt slight pangs with each hump, and sensed him, deepening his penetration each time, her hand still holding his member as it descended into her unplowed depths. Now her hips began experimental thrusts of their own, each bringing a sharp jab, she knew he had brought himself to her barrier, and braced herself for the inevitable. To her surprise, her hips pulled back slightly, then thrust in time with his, their combined force impaling her to the hilt, his hairy balls tickling the sensitive area below her slit.

They lay for a moment like that, virtually still. Cindy lay on her back, her breast being fondled, her lips pressed against his, her legs spread wide, and her pussy speared to the hilt, seeping with her juices. It was an odd feeling she hadn’t felt before, being filled up so full. She took this moment to consider just how trapped she was, her body had not just surrendered it had helped her attacker at every step of the way. Now she was about to be ridden for the first time, and she had not a thing to say about it.

The moment ended with a slow withdrawal; Josh pulled his member back to the gateway of Cindy’s sanctuary. A slow holding action by her interior muscles slowed his withdrawal, causing him to groan with satisfaction. Her nether lips caressing him as he pulled back until just his tip still rested within her. With the gates broken in, he began a slow casual trust, enjoying every moment of her nether lips passing across his member, massaging him as he made his way deep into her warm, tight depths. Cindy was entranced by the sensation of her parting folds as he slipped back inside her, filling her beyond belief. Her burning arousal provided plenty of lubrication for his thrust, her tight muscles massaging him as he went. By his second long thrust, the pain of her defloration had passed, and Cindy moaned with pleasure as he filled her up to the brim again. Cindy’s arousal now burned its fiercest, more powerful than she had ever known. As Josh began to pick up his pace, she began to thrust back, massaging him through his entire voyage to her depths her vaginal muscles pulsing with programmed expertise to maximize his pleasure. Their pace quickened and soon Josh was pistoning into Cindy with great speed. Her legs now wrapped around his waist; Cindy found her hips thrusting back just as hard, slapping against him when they met, his balls smacking against her as she was filled to capacity again and again.

Her body was on fire, her nipples burned, now neglected as Josh held her hips to control his rapid thrusts. Her breasts bounced with each impact, jiggling back and forth. Cindy herself had turned inward, relishing in the sensation as he plowed her depths again and again, squeezing him with all her strength, her fire building hotter as they pounded away. She had never felt this way, so completely absorbed in sensation, her entire being building towards release.

Josh seemed unstoppable, pounding at her with practiced ease for what seemed to Cindy to be an eternity of pleasure. They shared their thrusts continuously pounding into each other. As each thrust bottomed out, Cindy found herself wiggling her hips as he fully impaled her, intensifying her pleasure for that moment before he withdrew again. From time to time, he would pull his head down and suck on one of her nipples, extracting moans of pleasure that mixed with her grunts. Her nipples had hardened to tight nubs and with every suckle, he was sure to pinch the nipple with his teeth eliciting from her a pain induced, pleasurable groan.

She grunted with every thrust, a sound of wonder and animalistic pleasure. She had been swept away by the sensations; her virgin body exploited at its every weakness. Her hips knew after just a few thrusts how to hit her most pleasurable spots, and each spreading of her folds brought back these novel sensations of pleasure. Josh alternated himself between long hard thrusts and a series of quick pistoning motions into her depths. With his every long thrust, Cindy’s tight passage let him enter with gentle resistance, and clamped down as he exited with her programmed expertise. Even as her mind lay dormant in a sea of pleasure, grunting like an animal in heat, her now expertly trained body worked to give the maximum pleasure of her charms to her attacker.

Her head thrashed side to side, spilling her dark hair across the bed. The one part of her body over which she still had some control contorted in pleasure, grunting, and moaning between the programmed kisses which took her breath away as her body thrust itself upon her attacks pleasure giving member. She was on the plateau of absolute pleasure, her mind swept away, waiting for the trigger to send her over the edge.

With that, Josh impaled himself fully into Cindy, expending his first load. Cindy had barely registered a warmth spreading through her pussy, his member undulating with release, when she felt her own orgasm light off. The pleasure overwhelmed her, she pulled her captor tighter, mauled her pelvis against his, milking him for all he had. Her body relaxed, letting her enjoy the moment, as her orgasm faded away. Her legs pulled back and she allowed him to withdraw, taking his now withering member out of her slit with a smooth motion. Cindy lay there in bliss, his seed mingling with her blood as it seeped down her inner thigh and onto the bedspread.

Josh rolled onto his side and began to explore the body of his young captive more fully. His hands caressed her ample breasts, kneading the nipples with his hands. As she lay there, breathing heavily from her exertion, his hands traced the curve of her belly and fell upon her opened gates. He cupped her mound, collecting their juices in his hand. After collecting enough, he brought them up to Cindy’s mouth. She eyed his sullied hand with some disdain, wondering what her body would do. She lifted her upper body and leaned over the offered juices, licking it from his hand until it was clean. Cindy recoiled a bit in shock, but still could do nothing to stop the deed and she swallowed only after letting the juices mingle in her mouth for a moment.

As she recovered from her first orgasm, she soon noticed that her arousal had slackened only slightly after her release. Her body tormented by Josh’s continued, relaxed exploration of her flesh, his fingers striking fire across her skin as he traced her curves. She moaned with ecstasy with every caress of her breasts or pussy, but the rest of her body remained locked in a resting position, not lifting so much as a finger to help satisfy her. She began to crave another fucking, even as her rational mind resisted such a notion, but she suspected that her tormenter had just that in mind.

“Would you like another fuck?” Josh asked, his hand kneading her breast again.

“Yesss.” Cindy found herself replying before she could resist saying it. Her mind still resisted, but her body had firmly surrendered to her passion.

“I hoped you were going to say that.”

Cindy felt a tingle at the base of her neck, and she soon found herself rolling over, getting onto her hands and knees. Her legs spread wide, giving Josh a full view of her mound, still dripping with their juices and her continued arousal. It took Cindy a moment to realize the position she was now in, that he was going to do her doggy style.

She felt him move on the bed and a moment later she registered his hands on her hips. She felt a smooth pressure against her nether lips, and she knew he was ready. He moved the head of his member between her folds up and down until he found her entrance. Cindy was now wiggling her hips against his body, helping to seat him at her gates. She let out a passion filled moan as he filled her again. She felt even more full now as he pushed into her, her internal muscles already beginning their expert work pulsing around his buried member. Josh began a slow withdrawal, and Cindy felt her body follow him, slowing his withdrawal, until only his head rested within her. He then pressed forward again, eliciting a groan of pure pleasure from his receptive captive. Josh picked up his rhythm, and Cindy soon found her body meeting each slow thrust, caressing him as he plowed her with a deliberate pace.

In moments, they were pounding away again. Cindy humped back against him with each thrust, her breasts bouncing wildly beneath her. Her undignified position just throwing fuel into the fire that was consuming her. Her tightness giving way with even more friction than before as he pistoned into her. Cindy grunted and moaned in time with every overwhelming thrust. She no longer cared how she got to be here, all that mattered was the rhythmic motion of the ancient dance that she was now engaged in. Her upper body now resting on her forearms, allowing her sensitive nipples to rub the satin bedspread, adding even more pleasure to the torrent sweeping her away.

Having already spent himself once, Josh continued pounding into Cindy’s deliciously compliant body for half an hour. By now Cindy was beyond reach, her mind swept away in sensation and her expertly trained body ensuring her captor all the pleasure she could offer.

Cindy didn’t even feel the tingle of the new command, only noticing when Josh pulled himself from her pussy. Her mind, still clouded by waves of pleasure, watched in detachment as Josh lay back down on the bed. She moved to straddle his hips gripping his member. Cindy again found her hands spreading her nether lips with the head of his member, seeking entrance for her rapist. As her hands found her entrance, she sank her hips upon him, impaling herself fully on his hardness, moaning as she descended upon him, parting her sensitive flesh. She sat like that for a moment, fully stuffed again, her chest heaving as she caught her breath from the last round of exertion. Josh reached up to caress her breasts as she sat there, wondering when her body would begin again to finish her journey towards another orgasm.

It took her a few minutes to catch her breath, her body patiently waiting for it to recover enough for the next round. Cindy was in good shape, but she had never prepared herself for the thoughtless exertion she exhibited in her programmed fucking. Her mind was beyond concern, still resting upon a sea of arousal from her earlier fucking, reveling in the sensation of Josh’s member twitching in her depths.

Her hips lifted themselves and began a new pumping motion; she leaned forward, placing her hands on each side of his chest, her nipples rubbing against him with each of her thrusts. Her body impaling itself again and again, meeting only occasionally with a thrust from her keeper. Cindy’s mouth found Josh’s and their tongues traded blows again as she continued her thrusts against him.

Another tingle slowed Cindy’s thrusts. She found herself resting on her captor’s chest, her hips slowly pulling his member in and out of her depths at a casual pace. Her arms wrapped around him as he placed his hands on her back, slowly stroking her hair. Cindy’s arousal abated, still present, but its intensity reduced at her more casual coupling. Her mind slowly recovered from its fog and she soon was wrapped up in studying her every move. Her hips slowly pulled back and forth, her nether lips given a long caress by his member with every relaxed thrust. Her internal muscles pulsed in ways Cindy had never experienced, massaging him as she pulled him in and out.

Cindy rested as her body continued its automated fucking, content on a buzz of arousal. She lay there atop Josh for what seemed like hours as he took a nap underneath her. Had she not been tamed by arousal Cindy would have cried at being so blatantly used as a living toy. She wondered if her reaction was part of the program, not certain if she wanted to know the answer. Rationally, she knew she had been completely used, her body an accomplice in her rape and continued abuse, but she couldn’t bring herself to cry. She waited patiently, calmed by her still burning arousal as she continued to impale herself on his member, for her rapist to wake up and finish off their fucking.

Josh awoke after a few hours and looked into Cindy’s eyes. She looked back with a pleading look, arousal burning within her as her hips continued their measured strokes on his still hard member. He enjoyed the sensation for a few more minutes before he collected himself and rolled Cindy onto her back.

Cindy felt the familiar tingle, and an almost simultaneous crescendo of arousal. She now lay beneath him, her legs spread wide, massaging the member impaled fully within her. A fire of passion consumed her, her nipples hardened, her loins burned, waiting impatiently for her attacker to begin.

Josh allowed Cindy to writhe in sexual torment below him for a moment before beginning his withdrawal. Cindy’s hips followed his movement, her tight interior caressing him as he went. He slammed back into her, eliciting a pleasurable grunt from the slave beneath him. He soon picked up the pace, beginning a repeat of Cindy’s first fuck. She grunted in pleasure as her hips drove themselves forward to meet his thrusts. He lowered himself upon her, mashing her bouncing breasts with his chest, catching her writhing head in a passionate kiss as they humped against each other. Cindy reveled in their renewed fucking, letting herself go as her body took her towards another orgasm.

Cindy felt Josh pull himself up into a kneeling position, pulling her hips with him as she continued to massage his impaled member. Her legs repositioned themselves around him, helping to support her hips as he began to pound into her even harder. Cindy’s concentration moved to her crotch, as he roughly pounded away at her. Her hips moved to meet his thrusts and Cindy fell away in the sensation of his member pistoning away inside her. Her hand snaked down to rub her clit, causing another wave of passion to consume her as they continued their coupling.

As Cindy pounded back against him, lost in the sensation, Josh clamped down roughly on her hips, impaling her as he expended himself within her. Again, Cindy barely felt his seed splash against her insides when her orgasm exploded. The rough pace and expert handling boiling over into a moment of blinding pleasure. Cindy screamed in passion as the wave broke, the motion of her hips ceased as she became momentarily limp as pleasure coursed through her being. Her programming reasserted its control a moment later, holding her position, still impaled on her rapist’s member.

Josh pulled out of her with a long, slow motion, causing another moan to escape Cindy’s lips as he let her fall back onto the bed. He sent her another command and her body relaxed. Almost as soon as the program released her, Cindy fell into a pleasurable sleep.

She lay on the bed just as Josh left her, her legs still wantonly spread, her ripe breasts rising and falling with each deep breath, a look of complete contentment etched on her angelic features.

* * *

Cindy awoke sometime later, aching in every muscle, and especially in her crotch. She groaned as she pulled herself up. She took stock of the room again. Josh had left, but a small meal and a washbasin were left next to the bed. As she got up, Cindy felt the sticky dried remnants of her first fuck on her inner thighs. She walked over to the basin and quickly washed herself down, paying particular attention to her sore crotch. As she finished washing up, her hunger asserted itself and she quickly devoured the meager portions left to her.

Once she finished her meal Cindy finished examining the room, finding her clothes still lying beside the bed. She quickly reached for her bra and moved to put it on. As soon as she tried to move her arm into the strap her hands went slack, and the garment dropped to the floor. Cindy tried again, but again her hands ceased functioning as soon as she moved to put on the bra. She then tried her blouse, and again, her hands refused to allow her to put it on. She contorted wildly, seeking to have her arm seat itself in the sleeve, but at each crucial moment, her body refused her commands, and the garment fell to the ground. With that final confirmation of her situation, Cindy broke down and cried, wrapping herself in a ball atop her clothes and sobbed.

As she cried, Cindy began coming to terms with her new lot in life. She had been turned from a happy, freewheeling, teenager into some kind of sex slave puppet. Her body’s complete surrender yesterday she could accept, because of her kidnappers programming, but she had surrendered in spirit as well. Now, crying on the floor, she wondered what would become of her, what new degradations she would be forced to endure at the hands of the people who had taken her. She wanted to resist them, but she knew it was fruitless, she hadn’t even been able to put on her clothes when one of her kidnappers wasn’t here to control her. She wept, consumed by the hopelessness and uncertainty of her situation.

She stayed curled up on the floor well after she had cried herself out, and she was still there when the door opened, and Josh emerged.

“It’s always the clothes.” Josh shook his head in mock sympathy. “You girls always break down after trying to dress. Well, enough of that, I have plenty of things to do today, and I thought you would appreciate a tour of our facility before I release you.”

Cindy sniffled and crept back into the corner between the bed and the wall.

“Now don’t be like that. You know I can have you follow faithfully behind me, and it’ll be much better for you if you comply without being ordered. I wouldn’t want to have to punish you.” Josh commented ominously.

Cindy considered his words for a moment. Given what she knew about these people she didn’t want to risk punishment. She resolved her will in a moment and then cautiously rose, her hands and arm modestly covering her bush and breasts. “Can I at least get dressed first?”

“Cindy, why would you want to hide such a beautiful body? Besides, it’s policy here that all our female guests conduct themselves in the nude. Shall we begin?” Josh held the door in an oddly chivalrous manner, following the reluctant Cindy out into the hallway.

Cindy looked down the hallway, seeing door after door, just like the one to her room, curving in an arc to her left. She wondered just how many other poor girls were enduring similar treatment to hers. A few other obvious staff members crossed by each taking their time to fully explore her every curve with their eyes. Cindy blushed, and covered herself as she waited for Josh to get moving.

“I see you have a new volunteer there. How’s she adapting?” Asked one of the passing staffers. He reached out to cup one of Cindy’s breasts, and she pulled away. The staffer smiled. “Well, you got her out without triggering. She’ll get along alright.”

“She still has a lot to learn though, but that’s not my job. Come on, Cindy.” Josh led her away from the staffer, his eyes following her swaying hips as she followed Josh.

Cindy followed in silence as they walked down the corridor. Though still uncomfortable, she was slowly growing accustomed to the leers from passersby. The cool breeze between her legs and the excessive jiggle of her unbound breasts was a bit more disconcerting, however.

“We have almost two hundred other guests in training right now, at this center alone. You caused us a little bit of trouble, however, coming back to Penbrooke when you did. We’d already passed through there while you were out on vacation. Still, I can’t say I regret having the pleasure of being able to evaluate you myself. This facility is generally just for special orders at this point.” Josh explained as they strolled down the hall.

“Special orders?” Cindy asked. The scope of this organization was beginning to dawn on her. She had assumed she was being experimented on in some lab, not part of some greater enterprise.

“When one of our organization’s top members want a specially programmed companion, she’s generally sent here. We’re the oldest facility and have the best programmers available.” Josh answered proudly. “We also are complete with a full staff of the best cosmetic surgeons in the world.”

Cindy flinched a little at his reply. “Am I going to be a special order?” She asked with trepidation. The concept of being altered even more radically than she already had, was a frightening notion.

“Oh, no. Our mobile training facility missed you when you were on vacation. When your family returned, they were all shipped here, since we’re the closest facility.” Josh answered.

Cindy recoiled at that answer. “My family’s here too?”

“Yes, I had the chance to oversee your older sisters’ evaluation as well. I must say, of the family you’re definitely the looker.” Josh replied casually. “I’m looking forward to checking in on your younger sister as well.”

Cindy’s eyes burned with anger, and she tried to lunge at him. She took only two angry steps towards him before her body fell limp, crumpling to the floor. She seethed with impotent rage as she watched her captor turn back to her. That this had been done to her, she could accept, but she couldn’t contain her anger at hearing the same thing had been done to her family.

Josh looked down at her with the look of a master, watching his subject learn the limits of her freedom. “You already know we programmed you not to wear clothes in here. Do you think we’d let you assault the staff? Come on now, we’re at the first stop of the tour.” Josh waited for her to control her anger and reassert control over her movement. After a few cautious moves of her arms, Cindy stood back up and followed Josh into the next room.

The room was an extension of the hallway, though several times as wide, still curving off, as though part of a big circle. Cindy took a moment to recognize it as the same room, she had first remembered here. Rows of chairs, three deep, lined each side of the room, a control station set beside each chair. Around half the chairs were filled, with technicians working at the controls. The subjects were mostly young women, but Cindy saw several groups of what appeared to be whole families.

“You, of course, remember the programming center. Right now, we’re processing a number of specialty orders as well as a few straggler families to local communities, much like yours. I can’t tell you how the programming is installed, but should you need an upgrade or modification you’ll be returned here.” Josh explained as they walked through.

Cindy walked past, turning away from the muted horror in the eyes of those unfortunate enough to have regained consciousness. She followed Josh through another passageway of doors and then found herself walking in on an orgy. The room was the same rough size as the programming chamber. Beds and an array of furniture Cindy didn’t recognize were strewn throughout the room. Men and women were strewn about as well, most locked in some form of intimate embrace. Cindy eyes turned to the floor, finding it difficult to look into the sea of seething flesh, though she couldn’t escape the passionate sounds of pleasure that filled the air.

“This is our workout area. For guests that are being held over, this gives them the chance to work on their technique. You’ll be spending a lot of time here, if we decide to keep you at the facility.” Josh explained. “Oh, I almost forgot, since your friend Megan delivered you, she’s given us a good opportunity to study how our guests adapt after returning home.”

Cindy looked up to see her friend locked in an embrace with a teenage boy. Megan was on her back, her short legs lewdly spread, her hips moving to meet her partner’s thrusts. Cindy watched as Megan moaned and grunted fully lost in the pleasure she was feeling. Her eyes staring straight through Cindy as Megan was lost in her own pleasure. Cindy felt a pang of envy, remembering her own pleasure at being in a similar position just the day before.

“I’m glad she stopped in, she is certainly a lovely little number, I’ll have to see if we can’t have a little get together later on.” Josh commented, then proceeded back into another door filled hallway.

Cindy had a hard time getting the image of her friend being fucked out of her mind. She wondered how Megan had fallen into this evil crowd. Just how had Penbrooke been so easily subdued?

Their tour continued through a surgical area and a more traditional gym, though everyone was exercising in the nude. Cindy wondered just what kind of people could build a place like this, and not be stopped.

“Why are you doing all this?” She asked.

Josh laughed. “I’m just another pawn.” He showed her his neck; a scar showed where his own implant had been placed. “Oh, I have some authority and responsibilities, but at the end of the day, the boss can make me do whatever he wants. I presume this is all some method for world domination. Once everyone is implanted with a control chip, those at the top will have complete control over everything, allowing us free will only so long as we don’t cause trouble. I suppose they’ve also got a thing for sex, not that I’m complaining. Still, when it comes to matters of grand design, I don’t know what the goal is.”

Cindy nodded. She wondered just what the world had become, what kind of future she would encounter once she was allowed to leave this place. Even her captor was no more than a pawn. Cindy was led back to her room, Josh left her alone to attend to his other duties. Cindy laid back down on the bed, still soiled with the juices from her previous coupling, resting as she awaited her new fate.

To be continued...