The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOSIS & THE CIRCLE OF PLEASURE

by Master KC

CHAPTER 1

My interest in hypnosis started many years ago as a young teenager. I think, even then, I had a leaning toward the sexual implications of hypnosis (surprise, surprise). I remember trying to put some of my young female friends into trances. I can’t remember what the results were, but I know I never tried anything of an overtly sexual nature. I’m sure I would remember that if it had happened, especially if it had been successful! But that was then and this is now. After reading many MC stories, my interest has resurfaced, especially now that I’m much older and more sexually experienced. Which leads to the story I am about to relate.

Some time ago I received a phone call from Tom, an old friend of mine, and whom I have known for some 25 years. We first met back in the ’70’s when he and his ex-wife, and I and my ex-wife, were involved in the “swinging” lifestyle. The four of us were often together, at first as two couples and later joining with other couples at parties. Tom and his wife lived several hours away so we really didn’t see them that often. In the early “80’s, some years after my wife and I had ceased our swinging activities to start a family, my work took me to their area occasionally and we would often get together for some three-way sexual fun.

As time passed however both, he and his wife, and I and mine, went our separate ways. While I had not developed a new permanent relationship, he had. He has a gal named Pam, a beautiful lady with two children, who he lives with now. He has been attempting to indoctrinate her into the joys of poly-amorous relationships and I had been with them a time or two. However, while accepting the situation, Pam is having trouble getting past her inhibitions, “letting go” and fully enjoying her sexuality in that setting.

One day about a month ago I received a call from Tom and as we talked he started to share with me his concerns about this situation. Since this happened a short time after I began to redevelop my interest in hypnosis, particularly with erotic applications, I began telling him about it and suggested that perhaps we could use it to help Pam—and “others” (smile). He thought it was a great idea and we made arrangements for me to come for a visit the next time her ex-husband had the kids for the weekend.

They live in a major city in Florida and also have a getaway place on the beach 30-40 miles from their home. That’s where we got together. I arrived late on a Friday afternoon so we would have two evenings to “play”. We went to dinner at a quiet steak house that evening, where we could have a good meal and some drinks to relax everybody. I also took that opportunity to explain what hypnosis is really all about. I wanted to dispel all the usual misconceptions about being “controlled” against your will, etc. And while Tom had discussed the idea with Pam and she had agreed to participate, I wanted to be sure she was comfortable, wasn’t’ feeling pressured and really wanted to try it.

After the table was cleared and we sipped at after-dinner drinks I said to her, “Pam, Tom tells me, and I can tell from the couple of times we’ve been together, that you’re not feeling very relaxed in this kind of sexual situation. Is that right…and if so…do you have any idea why?”

“You’re right, KC. Although Tom has encouraged me to get involved in these activities, I don’t always feel good about it. I think it’s because, like most people, I was raised with “traditional” values with all the resulting inhibitions. I think I’m having a hard time setting that aside so I can really enjoy myself.”

“Well, that’s certainly not unusual. But I think we can work around it with the hypnosis relaxation and suggestion techniques we’ve talked about. The key to them working however is your really wanting them to work.”

“Oh, KC, I really do want them to work. I’ve seen other women who have such a great time, enjoying themselves immensely with super orgasms, and I start feeling jealous. So yes, I definitely do want to get past my personal hang-ups.”

“Well that’s great Pam. I’ll tell you what. Let’s try a little relaxation exercise right now, Ok?”

Pam looked at Tom and he nodded his head with a smile and squeeze of her hand. “Ok,” she said, looking back at me.

“Great,” I exclaimed. We were seated in a curved booth with Pam between Tom and me. It was at the back of the restaurant, away from the kitchen entrance so it was fairly quiet and where we weren’t likely to be disturbed. We were also having a late dinner (it was now just after 9:00) so the place wasn’t very crowded.

“Ok Pam. I want you to sit back so you’re feeling comfortable. Slip your shoes off under the table if you like. Lean against the back of the seat and rest your hands in your lap. I want you to take a deep breath, in through your nose, hold it to the count of three, and then let it out through your mouth.”

As I said Pam is a beautiful woman. While Tom and I are in our fifties, Pam is in her early forties. She has long brown hair that is very sensual, and a lovely figure. As she took in her deep breath her breasts lifted beneath her blouse, drawing both Tom’s and my attention to the outline of her firm, well formed bosom. As she let it out, I said, “Pam, let the stress and tension flow away with the breath. Take a second breath and hold it a moment, then let more stress and tension flow out with it again as you release it. And, I want you to focus your eyes on the candle there in the center of the table. You don’t need to think of anything. Just let your mind go blank and listen to the sound of my voice.

“Just watch the candle flame dance. As it flickers, you can feel your eyelids getting heavy. Take another deep breath—hold it—now let it out. You’re feeling more relaxed. You can feel the tension in your body slipping away with each breath you take—even the normal ones. Keep your eyes fixed on the flame. It’s getting harder to keep your eyelids from closing. Don’t try to fight it. When they get heavy enough, just let them close. You’re feeling more and more relaxed. You can feel all the stress and tension melting away. You’re feeling more comfortable as the time passes. You’re feeling more and more relaxed.”

As Tom and I watched, Pam’s eyes flickered and closed. I glanced at Tom and gave him a thumb’s up.

“Very good, Pam,” I continued. “You’re eyes are now closed as you listen to the sound of my voice taking you deeper and deeper into your state of relaxation. Your body is so relaxed. Lean your head back against the back of the seat and take another deep breath. Hold it to the count of three… one—two—three. Very good. Now let it out, taking you even deeper into relaxation.”

It seemed that Pam was an ideal subject. She appeared to be very quickly going into a trance. Her body looked very relaxed, her breathing slow and regular, her facial muscles losing all their tension.

“Pam, you can hear my voice and even though you’re completely relaxed you can answer my questions. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You feel very relaxed and comfortable, don’t you Pam?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good Pam. You’re doing a very good job. I want you to take another deep breath, hold it to a count of three. When you let it out, you’ll feel twice as relaxed as you do now. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, deep breath…hold it, one—two—three. Let it out.”

As Pam released the breath we could see her visibly settle even further into her seat as she lost even more tension.

“You like this feeling of relaxation, don’t you, Pam?”

“Yes.”

“You like to be relaxed and comfortable like this don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. Now Pam, anytime you hear me say to you, ‘Deep sleep, Pam’, you’re going to immediately go to this place of deep and comfortable relaxation. Only you will be twice as relaxed as you were the last time you were here. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good, Pam. Now, we’re going to wake you up. I’m going to count to five. When I reach five, you will be wide awake, feeling very safe, secure, comfortable and relaxed. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, Pam. One, coming up. Two, feeling safe and secure. Three, hearing other sounds around you. Four, eyes starting to open. Five, wide awake, feeling safe and secure.”

Pam’s eyes fluttered as she lifted her head, sat up and looked around, first at Tom and then at me.

“How do you feel?” Tom asked.

“Fine.” Pam responded, looking around again at Tom and I with shy smile. “I feel like I’ve just had a very good nap.”

“Well done Pam,” I said. “You’re an excellent subject. You do this very well.”

“I’m glad. Did we do anything about my problem?”

Smiling back at her I said, “Let’s get one thing straight—you don’t have a problem—just some thoughts we need to get straightened out. But to answer your question, no we didn’t work on it. First, this isn’t the place for that, and second, we need to practice, so you can get into the right level of relaxation to deal with the subject. However, I don’t think that’s going to take very long, since you’re so good at it. In fact, I’ll show you. Deep sleep, Pam.”

Pam was looking at me when I said her “trigger” phrase, and I could see her eyes close immediately as her body sagged back against the seat and her head fell forward on her chest.

“Pam. Do you hear me?”

For a moment she didn’t respond.

“Pam. Do you hear me?”

Then she murmured very softly, “Yes.” She had gone even deeper than I had expected on this second induction, showing again what a good subject she was and her level of motivation.

“Pam—you can hear my voice can’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I want you to take a deep breath, hold it to a count of three, and then let it out, going even deeper into relaxation. Feeling even more safe and secure. Feeling even more relaxed and comfortable. Take a deep breath now. Hold it. On—two—three. Let it out. Going deeper, feeling safer, feeling more secure, feeling more comfortable.”

Pam was proving to be an excellent subject. “Tom, I think this is going to work out. Pam seems to be very motivated, and she’s a great subject. Let’s bring her out and back a couple of more times to strengthen the process and the suggestion.”

After two or three more inductions we left the restaurant and headed back to their place. As we settled in their lounge area, a U-shaped grouping of sofas and loveseats, I had Tom and Pam sit opposite each other, while I sat at the bottom of the U. As I looked at each of them I asked, “Is everyone comfortable?” They both nodded. Then I looked at Pam saying, “Deep sleep, Pam.” She immediately closed her eyes and slumped back on the couch. “Pam, say Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Very good, Pam. I want you to take a deep breath, hold it for a three count, and then let it out, going deeper into your relaxation state. Deep breath now.” She inhaled, and then held it for a three count before letting it out.

“Good job. You’re now twice as relaxed as you were. Pam, we’re going to have a conversation now. And as we talk, there will be thoughts and ideas that you will hear. And as you hear them, you will like them and make these thoughts and ideas your thoughts and ideas. You’ll take them and make them your own. Do you understand, Pam?”

“Yes.”

“Good Pam. Because it’s going to be a conversation about sexual things. You don’t mind talking about sexual things do you Pam?”

“No.”

“No. In fact, you enjoy talking about sexual things, don’t you, Pam?”

“Yes.”

“Because talking about sexual things makes you sexually excited, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“And you like being sexually excited, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And you like to be sexually excited because it makes your body feel good and it gives you pleasure, doesn’t it, Pam?”

“Yes.”

“Pleasure is good isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Sexual pleasure is especially good, isn’t it, Pam?”

“Yes.”

“You like receiving sexual pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You like giving sexual pleasure to others also, don’t you, Pam?”

“Yes.”

“In fact, you’ve found that the more sexual pleasure you give, the more sexual pleasure you get, isn’t that right, Pam?”

“Yes.”

“Pam, Tom and I have found that it’s getting very warm in here. You find it warm too, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then it would be a good idea to take our clothes off so we can be more comfortable, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, let’s do that now. Stand up and remove your clothes. You can open your eyes so you can see what you’re doing. You can also watch Tom and I take our clothes off. You like to see naked men, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Seeing their cocks and knowing how you can make them swell and harden with desire for you, makes you aroused, doesn’t it?”

“Ummm, yes.”

Pam’s responses were beginning to go beyond the simple “yes” and “no” answers she had been giving. It meant she was starting to get aroused. As Pam stood, Tom and I also rose and began removing our clothing as we watched Pam slowly unbutton her blouse. We had all our clothes off before Pam had removed her blouse. (I’ve found people generally move more slowly while in a trance.) Tom’s cock was about 75-80% erect, as was mine. I looked at him with a smile and said, “It’s a turn-on, isn’t it?” He nodded as we watched Pam undoing her bra, her lovely breasts revealed to our view.

“Pam you can place your blouse and bra at the end of the couch, then remove your shorts and panties and put them with them.”

She put the blouse and bra down, then unzipped her shorts and slid them down over her hips and thighs. She then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down to join her shorts, then pulled them both down her legs and off. She folded them carefully and laid them on her blouse and bra.

Pam’s body is very attractive. She is a 42 year old woman who has borne two children, yet her stomach is nearly flat, her tanned skin displaying no visible stretch marks. She’s about 5′6″, and maybe 135 pounds, with the curves in all the right places. In other words, a very easy-to-look-at lady.

“Very good. Now sit down and we’ll continue our conversation.”

At this point I moved over and sat down beside Tom, facing Pam. I looked over at him and asked, “What do you think so far?”

“It looks good to me,” he replied

“I think so too,” I said as I looked over at Pam and continued.

“Pam, you’re feeling very relaxed, very safe, very secure now, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Let’s go on with our talk. You’re also feeling sexually aroused too, aren’t you—seeing Tom and I naked with our cocks semi-erect from watching you take off your clothes—and the sexual nature of our talk, aren’t you?”

“Yes I am.”

Pam’s responses were beginning to be more than the simple one-word answers we had been getting, showing she was feeling very open and comfortable.

“Pam, you’re a very beautiful and desirable woman aren’t you?” She didn’t answer.

“Pam, I’m not asking you to brag about yourself and there is no reason to feel embarrassed. This is an objective question. But let me let you see the answer. Your eyes are open aren’t they?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, look at Tom’s cock. Look at my cock. Do they look sexually excited?”

“Yes.”

“Pam, they got that way because of you. You made us sexually aroused so that our cocks got hard. That’s the power you have. Because you’re a beautiful and desirable woman you can make a man’s cock hard.” Pam smiled that shy smile. “It feels good to know that doesn’t it?”

“Yes. I like it.”

“And well you should Pam. That’s your sexual power. You feel good because you can do that, don’t you?”

“Yes. I feel a kind of rush inside.”

“That’s right, because having sexual power is a good thing when you use it in the right way. And the right way is when you’re alone with Tom, or with Tom and Tom’s special sexual friends. Ok?”

“Yes. I like that,” Pam said with a smile.

“That’s very good Pam. Now, you know that Tom’s bisexual don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’ve seen him with other men, like me and our old friend Bob, haven’t you?”

“Yes.”

“It is sexually exciting to you to watch that isn’t it?”

More slowly, “yes.”

“From now on, Pam, when you see Tom having sexual contact with another man you will become very sexually aroused. That lustful feeling will fill your body. Your pussy will get wet and your nipples will harden with sexual desire. Ok?”

“Yes.”

I nudged Tom and whispered, “Follow my lead.” He nodded.

“That’s good, Pam. Now continue to watch our cocks. They look very good to you, don’t they?”

“Yes,” she said, licking her lips.

Sitting on Toms left, I reached across with my right hand and began stroking his cock. Tom followed suit, doing the same to me with his left hand. Suddenly a soft groan came from Pam. She was staring intently at our moving hands and shifting about on the sofa. I could see that her nipples had hardened. “How do you feel Pam?”

“Uhhhh good,” she said, without looking away.

“Does it make you feel good to watch Tom and I masturbating each other?”

“Oh yes. I like to watch. It’s making me hot.”

“You know we’re giving each other pleasure, don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

“And watching others receive sexual pleasure, gives you sexual pleasure, doesn’t it?”

“Uh huh.”

“Pam, have you ever heard the term ’jerking off’?”

“Yes I have.”

“That’s’ what Tom and I are doing to each other isn’t it?”

“Yes it is.”

“And hearing me use that term, ’jerking off’, is sexually exciting isn’t it?”

“Uh huh.”

“That’s right, Pam. And you’ll find that you like hearing and using all those sexual slang terms. And when you hear them and use them it will get you more sexually stimulated. Do you understand, Pam?”

“Yes I do.”

“So you like to hear and to use words and phrases like cock and pussy, prick and clit, cum, fuck, fucking and sucking, jerking off, eating pussy, sucking cock, don’t you?”

Pam was beginning to squirm around as she groaned out her answer.

“Yes.”

“Pam, your body is very aroused now isn’t it?”

“Oh yes.”

“It would like to be touched wouldn’t it?”

Pam groaned and twisted on the couch as she answered, “Please, yes.”

“Take your fingers and play with your nipples while you watch Tom suck my cock, Ok?

“Uh huh.”

She reached up and began flicking her nipples as Tom let go of my cock and bent over to take it in his mouth. Now I was feeling as good as Pam. Glancing over at her, I saw she was watching intently as Tom’s mouth slid slowly up and down my now fully erect shaft.

“Pam, it’s exciting to watch someone having their cock sucked isn’t it?”

“Yes it is. I want to touch my pussy. Can I please touch my pussy?”

“In just a minute, Pam. First, I’m going to reach over Tom’s hip here and stroke him while he’s sucking my cock. We don’t want him to be left out, do we?”

Pam smiled and shook her head no as she watched me stroke Tom’s erection.

“Now Pam, slide down on the sofa until your butt is right at the edge. Do it now.”

As Tom’s hot mouth swallowed my straining prick and my hand brought his pulsating pole to full erection, Pam slid down so her ass was just at the edge of the sofa.

“Very good, Pam. Now put your feet up on the edge of the coffee table and let your legs fall open.”

Following my directions Pam’s pussy came into view. The soft brown hair, neatly trimmed, covered her mound and flowed down each side of her puffy pink labia, in effect framing her sex.

“Pam, your pussy is absolutely beautiful, isn’t it Tom?”

With my cock filling his mouth, Tom responded with a muffled “Uh huh.”

“Your pussy looks like a lovely flower, Pam. Your outer lips, the labia, have swollen with sexual excitement and there is a glistening between them as the sweet honey your body produces to ready you for penetration, oozes out onto them. We can even see your clit protruding at the top, looking for attention. Pam, take your right hand and moisten your fingers with the wetness from between your legs and rub it gently on the lips of your pussy. Go very lightly up and down those places that feel best to you while you continue to watch my hand stroking Tom’s cock and his mouth sucking mine. Ok?”

Pam nodded and said “Yes” through her mounting excitement, as her hand moved down her body and came to rest on her pussy. With her middle finger she began spreading her honey over the lips of her pink swollen pussy—then began a slow up and down movement, first on one side and then on the other. Her chest started to rise as her excitement mounted.

“Pam, you feel very good, very sexy, very aroused don’t you?”

“Uhhhhhhh, oh yes. My pussy feels soooo good.”

“That’s good, Pam. That’s the way it’s supposed to be. You’re a very sexual woman, and you’re very desirable. You see, you’ve gotten very sexually turned-on watching Tom and I pleasuring each other. My cock feels very good too. In fact, it feels so good I’m going to have to ask Tom to stop now, or I’m going to cum in his mouth. And while that would really feel great, I’d rather let my level of excitement subside a bit and then build it back up again. And you can do the same thing. Learning to do that lets you prolong those pleasurable feelings for quite a long time. And it will heighten the feeling when you finally do cum. Also Pam, while you’ve gotten very aroused watching us, we’ve gotten very excited watching you. Seeing your nipples harden, watching your pussy get wet as you stroke it. It’s a circle of pleasure. You get turned-on watching us, and we get turned-on watching you.”

Tom lifted his mouth from my cock and sat up as I released my hold on his. As he leaned back, I reached across his stomach and began masturbating him again.

Turning to Pam I said, “Pam, I want you to start fingering your clit in addition to the rest of your pussy. Use your other hand to stimulate both your nipples, while you watch me suck Tom. Don’t allow yourself to have an orgasm. No matter how good you feel, you can’t cum till I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I can’t cum till you tell me to.”

“Very good, Pam. Now watch and enjoy. You too, Tom,” I said as I leaned over to Tom and licked the head of his stiff prick. I swirled my tongue around the head to that special spot on the underside and dragged the flat of my tongue across it. Tom gave a sharp intake of breath as he felt the surge of lust flow from his cock up through the rest of his body. Laying my head on his stomach, I could watch Pam watching me take his cock into my mouth and begin to move it in and out. As I worked his shaft back and forth, coating it with my saliva, I could see her fingers flying over her clit and labia. Her other hand had her nipples standing up stiffly as she switched back and forth from one breast to the other, twisting the nipples into erection.

Lifting my head from Tom’s hard, wet throbbing prick, I said, “Pam, does your pussy feel good?”

“Ummmm, yes. Sooooo good.”

“Do you feel like you want to cum?”

“Oh yes, I want to cum so bad.”

“That’s a wonderful feeling isn’t it?”

“Uh huh. I want it to last forever.”

“Do you enjoy watching Tom getting his cock sucked?”

“Yeah I do. It makes me very excited,” she said, smiling at Tom.

“Do you think Tom is feeling good too?”

“I know he is.”

“And that’s what makes you feel good too, isn’t it?”

“Uh huh.”

“I’m going to go back to sucking Tom’s prick. I want you to watch and enjoy seeing Tom’s pleasure. Continue stroking your pussy and stimulating your nipples, keeping your excitement level constant. Remember, you can’t cum till I tell you. Also, you can enjoy knowing that Tom is getting turned-on watching you, as you finger yourself, as your pussy gets wetter and wetter. And you will know that as he watches, he will want to cum too. He’ll want to shoot his load into my mouth while he watches your fingers rub your pussy. Do you understand, Pam?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, here we go.” I slipped Tom’s cock back in my mouth and started the in and out sucking motion while I reached across with my left hand and fondled his balls, gently rolling them around in my hand. Ever so slightly, his hips began to thrust up on my down stroke. And he started to massage the back of my neck with his hand.

“Don’t let it go yet, Tom,” I said as I lifted off his cock for a moment. “We’ve got more to do. Ok?”

“Ok, but it’ll be hard,” he said with a grin.

“Well I certainly hope so,” I said, before putting his straining rod back in my mouth.

For the next several minutes Tom and I watched as Pam manipulated her genitals, building her excitement level up, while she watched Tom’s hard, wet prick sliding in and out of my mouth, his hips moving back and forth in a counter-point movement. Finally he pulled my head back saying, “Better stop now or you’ll get a mouthful.”

“Uh huh,” I said, drawing back and letting his shaft slip from my lips as I sat up.

“Pam, do you feel good?”

“Oh yes.”

“Ok. I want you to sit back up on the sofa.”

After she had slid up and was comfortable, I said, “Put your hands in your lap. Let your mind go blank. Deep sleep, Pam.”

Pam’s eyes closed and her head tipped forward to her chest as she fell into the deep trance state.

“Pam, you’re back in your deep state of relaxation, feeling very safe, secure, relaxed and comfortable. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You’ve done very well and for the next few minutes, let your body relax from the sexual excitement you’ve been feeling. Think about all the wonderful new thoughts and ideas you’ve had, and how good it was to watch Tom and I sexually enjoying each other. You won’t hear anything from now on, until you hear my voice say, ‘Listen to me, Pam.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Begin now.”

I turned to Tom and said, “I think she’s doing great. What do you think?”

“I agree. She seems to be very open to all the suggestions you’ve given her. And it’s obvious that she’s getting very turned-on.”

“I know. Things are going a lot better than I thought they might, considering that this is only first session. She’s a very sexual lady. She’s certainly going to give and get a lot of pleasure. ”

“I know,” said Tom, as he reached across to stroke my now softening cock.

“Not now, Tom. I want to use our soft cocks as another demonstration for Pam, Ok?”

“Sure,” he said, pulling back. “You’re the boss.”

“Well I don’t know about that, but let’s go to the next level.”

Turning to Pam I said, “Listen to me, Pam. Can you hear me?” She didn’t respond, so I moved over next to her and spoke right into her ear. “Listen to me, Pam. Can you hear me?”

She stirred slightly before a soft “Yes” came.

“Pam, you feel very safe and secure, very relaxed and comfortable in your deep sleep, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she said softly.

“Good Pam, because you’re going to return there several more times. You’d like to do that wouldn’t you—come back to this safe, secure relaxing comfortable place where you can talk about sexual things, learn about sexual things?”

“Uh huh.”

“Ok. But now you’re going to wake up. I’m going to count to five, and when I reach five you will be fully awake, feeling very good, very relaxed, very safe and secure. Do you understand?”

“Yes I do.”

“Ok. One, starting to wake up. Two, coming up. Three, hearing sounds around you. Four, eyes opening. Five, fully awake.”

Pam gave a little start and opened her eyes.

“Pam, you’ve been working on the ‘situation’ and doing very well,” Tom said, as she looked at us sitting across from her, and immediately dropped her gaze to our crotches.

Tom continued, “You’re looking at our cocks. Why is that?”

“Because I like to look at cocks,” she answered. “I like to watch soft cocks get hard. I like to watch hard cocks cum. It just turns me on. Is that all right?”

“Absolutely,” Tom answered with a grin.

“How do you feel about you being the one that makes those soft cocks hard, and making those hard cocks cum, Pam?” I asked.

“I like it a lot. It makes me feel really good to know that I can have that effect on a man. That I can cause him to get hard and want to shoot his load. That my body, my mouth can have that power.”

“That’s great, Pam” I responded. “That’s exactly how you should feel. It sounds like you’re doing very well. What do you think?”

“I think so too. I know I feel very sexy and turned-on, and I want to ‘play’ with you and Tom right now. I want to suck on your cocks, and watch you suck each other while I finger myself with you two watching me.”

“Is that a different feeling for you, Pam?” I asked.

“Yes it is. I don’t usually feel that assertive. Just saying those things is more than I used to be comfortable with, let alone doing it.”

“I’d say that you’re certainly making progress then, wouldn’t you?”

“I sure am.”

“Ok. Let’s make some more progress. Deep sleep, Pam.” Pam’s eyes closed as her trigger phrase took effect and she sagged back against the sofa.

“Very good, Pam. You’ve now returned to a deep relaxation state. You’re feeling very safe and secure, very relaxed and comfortable, aren’t you?”

“Hmmm, yes.”