The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOSIS & THE CIRCLE OF PLEASURE

by Master KC

CHAPTER 3

Pam was in her deep relaxation state, breathing softly and shallowly. “Pam, can you hear me?” I asked.

After a few seconds, she softly replied, “Yes.”

“Good. I want you to turn and stretch out on the sofa. Settle yourself and get comfortable.”

Following my directions, she swung around and stretched out; putting her head on the right-end of the sofa and her feet up on the left.

“Very good Pam. Now, put your hands on your stomach, unfolded.” She did as I asked.

Tom and I were still seated on the opposing sofa. I looked at Tom and said with a grin, “I have to talk now, but don’t feel that you do.” He took the hint, leaning across my stomach and began licking my cock. I reciprocated by reaching over his hip to stroke his still-stiff erection.

Turning my attention back to Pam, I began, “Very good, Pam. You are doing very well. I am very pleased with the progress you’re making. We’re going to talk now about how good it makes you feel to be accepting and following the thoughts and ideas you’re learning during our time together. You’ve found it to be very exciting, haven’t you?”

“Yes I have,” she said with a small smile on her face.

“And you’d like to continue, wouldn’t you?

“I would.”

“That’s very good, Pam.

“Now you’re going to enjoy a very interesting exercise. You are going to go to a party. You like parties, don’t you?”

“Uh huh,” she murmured softly.

“This is a very special party Pam, held by The Circle of Pleasure Club. By being there you will learn the joys of sharing your sexual experience with others. You will learn that the more people you share with, the greater your sexual enjoyment will be. However, not only will you be there you will also be watching yourself during this experience. Think of it as watching yourself in a movie. Only it’s not a movie, it’s really taking place…in your mind. And you will feel all the feelings that the ’Pam’ at the party feels. Do you understand?”

“Hmmmm… Sounds like fun.”

“Well Pam, Tom and I are both happy to hear you say that, because it will be great fun for all of us. Now, let’s get started. You see yourself in the back of a large, white limousine, pulling up a curved driveway in front of a beautiful estate-style home.”

“As the limo comes to a stop, the door is opened by a doorman, a young man in a white shirt and black vest. He reaches in and takes your hand to help you out. Sliding across the seat, your dress rides up high on your thighs, exposing the fact that you’re not wearing any underwear. You don’t feel any embarrassment as you watch the young man’s hungry eyes sweep down your body, taking special note of your naked crotch. In fact, you feel a small erotic charge flash through you, settling in your now dampening pussy, as you step out and follow him up the steps to the huge front door.”

“As if on cue, the huge front door swings open and an older man in formal clothes holds it open for you as he invites you in, saying ‘Welcome to The Circle of Pleasure Club, Miss. Follow me please.’”

“You enter and step to one side; he closes the door behind you and moves down a long hallway dimly lit by evenly spaced wall tapers. You see yourself following him until he stops before a heavy set of dark floor-to-ceiling double mahogany doors set in the right side of the hall. He turns to face you as you come up and stop.”

“‘Please turn around miss, we will need to remove your dress before we go any further’ he tells you gently.”

“You hesitate only a second before turning. When your back is to him, he reaches up and slides down the zipper of the short, black dress you’re wearing. He then eases the dress off your shoulders and allows it drop to the floor around your feet, forming a black puddle.

As the full lushness of your naked body comes into view, he murmurs, ‘Very nice. Please lift your feet, one at a time, and allow me to retrieve your dress.’ As you lift first one foot and then the other, you see the dress disappearing behind you. Then you hear him say, ‘Now please turn back around slowly.’

“As you turn, you see he is now kneeling, looking up at you. You know he has been feasting his eyes on the firm, twin globes of your ass and is now staring directly at your slightly aroused pussy, which is at his eye level. His eyes sweep up past your mons, taking in your firm breasts before meeting your eyes.”

“He smiles as he rises, saying, ‘May I say Miss, you are indeed a very beautiful woman. You’ll receive the dress back when you leave.’”

“As you’re saying, ‘Thank you’, he turns and opens the left side of the double doors. When you step past him you hear him say, ’Enjoy, Miss’, as he silently closes the door behind you.”

“You look around and find yourself a large, dimly lit room, perhaps a sitting or drawing room. There are about 25 or 30 people gathered in groups of two’s, three’s, four’s and more. The room contains a number of sofas and large stuffed chairs scattered about in a seemingly random arrangement. The people appear to be in the 30-60 age range, and are standing or sitting, appearing to be in conversation. However, they are all naked, or nearly so. And while there seems to be normal conversation going on, there is also an underlying hint of sexual tension in the air.”

“Looking around, you can see to your left, in a large, wide chair or perhaps a love seat, a naked man and woman. She is sitting beside him with her long shapely legs draped over his lap. While they talk, she idly toys with the head of his cock, which protrudes up between her lower thighs.

“When you look across the room you see two men and two women who also look to be having an innocuous discussion. However, while one woman, a very attractive black woman, has one arm around the waist of the man to her left, his right hand strokes and caresses the cheeks of her ass. His fingers slide into the crease and move down until it is obvious he is massaging her anus. You see her arch her back and press her hips back to force his hand deeper into her. At the same time, the woman appears to be holding the cock of the man on her right while she talks with the other woman, who’s stroking the cock of the first man.”

“When you look to your right you see two men and a woman standing in front of another large chair like the one on your left occupied by the man and woman. The woman appears to be of Eurasian descent, with the high cheekbones, long black hair, and a very lithe but full body giving her an exotic, erotic look. This trio is standing together talking softly, with the woman in the center, where she lightly fingers each man’s erect phallus.”

“Turning back to your left you see the couple sitting in the chair and catch the eye of the man as the woman is sliding off his lap to the floor. The man mouths the word ‘Sit’ and looks to your left. You turn and see a padded bench along the wall just past the door. You move over to the bench and sit down as you look back and see him silently mouth, ‘Watch’.”

“The woman is now kneeling to his left reaching with her left hand to caress the man’s balls. You see that they are devoid of hair and it is very erotic to see the testicles moving within the sac as the woman’s fingers manipulate them. His cock is semi-flaccid, lying on the pillow of his balls. She leans over, extending her tongue to gently lave the crown of his shaft. You see the man’s cock jerk as the touch of her tongue has its desired effect. The woman looks down as the cock jerks up again, and then raises her eyes to the man’s face as she runs her tongue up the length of his pole to capture the swollen head between her lips. His eyes close as the sensations fill him, then open again as he looks at you so you can know what he feels. He closes them again as the woman’s mouth envelopes the knob of his now fully erect organ, and slowly slides down until she is engulfing the full length of his straining rod.”

“Just then you feel a soft hand on you right shoulder. You turn and see a lovely woman standing to your right. She is naked also and, as you see, has a beautiful body. She is about 5′6″, 130 pounds or so, with dark chestnut hair covering her shoulders. She is well proportioned, with a nearly flat belly and firm C-cup breasts riding nicely, high on her chest. Her nipples are already slightly puffy with sexual arousal. You notice her pubic area is cleanly shaven, with the exception of a ‘pelt’ about an inch wide rising up from the hood area of her clitoris. It makes for a very stimulating and erotic sight.”

“‘Hi,’ she says, with an engaging smile. ‘You must be Pam. I’m Galen and I will be your guide for the evening.’ You smile back as she continues, ‘The purpose for you being here is to allow you to understand the Circle of Pleasure concept. Let’s start with this couple over there on your left, Richard and Dana, since they’ve just gotten started.’

“’As you can see, Richard is enjoying receiving the pleasure Dana is giving him with her mouth and hands on his cock and balls. Interestingly enough however, as you may already know, Dana is receiving pleasure just from the act of fellatio, of giving pleasure. In fact, there are women who get so much sexual pleasure from orally servicing their partner they can achieve an orgasm, sometimes even triggered by the man’s ejaculation in their mouth. Such a woman is very sexually advanced.

“’That is the wonderful thing about sexual pleasure—giving is getting. The two of them make a small circle of pleasure. However, you have expanded it. You see, they know you’re watching, and that adds to their excitement. It is an exhibitionistic excitement—the excitement of being watched. On the other hand, there is voyeuristic excitement, which they hope you are experiencing. That, of course, is the excitement of watching. So turn towards them a bit and open your legs so they can see if you’ve become aroused.’”

At this point, I stop the party.

“Now Pam, I’m going to momentarily freeze the action. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she answers, somewhat disappointedly.

“Don’t worry. You see, everything is just temporally frozen in place until I instruct you to start again. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she says more happily.

“Good. Now Pam, I want you to bend your legs at the knees and pull them up until your feet are flat on the sofa. Do it now.”

Her knees come slowly up until her feet are flat on the sofa. “Pam, remember you are experiencing and feeling everything the Pam at the party is feeling. Do you understand?”

“Uh huh.”

“Very good. From now on you will feel everything Pam feels. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, let’s go back now. The party is unfrozen and Galen is still speaking to you.”

“‘Pam, they want to see if watching them has gotten you excited. Reach between your legs and see if you’re wet. If you are, spread the lips of your pussy so they can see.’”

“Your hands slide down your stomach, between your legs and pull the lips of your pussy open.”

I pulled Tom off my cock and motioned him to go down to the end of the couch where he could see how she looked. He nodded back with a ’thumbs up’, indicating she was wet, before returning to the couch…and my cock.

“Galen continued, ‘You’re very wet, aren’t you?’ You nod back to her. ‘Now that they know you’re enjoying them, they want to go to the next level. See?’

“As you watch, Dana releases Richard’s now fully hardened staff from the confines of her mouth. With a smile at you, she stands to straddle his hips with her back to him. Reaching down, she grasps his rigid rod with one hand while she spreads the swollen lips of her slick wet pussy with the other. Squatting down, she directs the cock-head to her dripping opening and, staring intently into your eyes, slowly sinks down on the burgeoning pole, her eyes closing with pleasure as the thick cock fills her channel. Richard emits a groan of delight as he feels the tight wet heat of her cunt sucking him into her body. Dana then begins to ride him, posting up and down, like a rider in a show ring. You can smell the aroma of sex as it emanates from their joined organs. It makes you feel very aroused. Your pussy is now oozing the honey it produces in preparation for its own penetration.”

“Galen says, ‘Pam, show me how wet you are. Coat your fingers with your pussy juice and show me.’ You take your fingers that are still between your legs holding your pussy lips open, scoop some of the nectar up and show it to Galen. ‘Smell it, Pam.’ You lift your fingers to your nose and inhale the aroma.”

“‘The smell excites you doesn’t it?’ You nod as you continue to sniff your fingers.”

“‘Taste yourself, Pam’, she commands. You look at Galen as you put your fingers in your mouth and suck the honey from them.

Across the room, Tom and I watched as Pam took her fingers, dipping them into her soaking wet cunt, smelling them and then putting them in her mouth and licking the juice from them.

“God, this is hot,” Tom said, as we watched his sexy wife enjoying the delicious liquid from the wet crevice of her cunt.

“I know,” I answered. “She is one hot lady.”

Turning back to Pam, I went on, “Galen looked down and said, ‘Can I taste you?’ Nodding, you reach back between your legs, bring out another coating of honey, and raise it to Galen’s lips. She opens her mouth and you insert your fingers. Closing her mouth over them, she goes to work licking the sweet fluid. Taking your hand from her mouth, she looks down at you and says, ‘Pam, you taste delicious,’ you smile softly as she goes on. ‘I’m wet too. It gets me excited to watch people sucking and fucking. Tasting you also arouses me. See?’”

“She raises her left foot and puts it on the bench beside you. This position opens her crotch area to your sight and you can see her luscious pussy. It’s smooth, soft and inviting, with the pearly drops of her excitement glistening along her labia, now swollen with sexual arousal.”

“‘Would you like to taste me, Pam?’ she asks. You nod your head as you feel the sexual energy building in your chest. ‘Ok, but don’t use your fingers, use your tongue. I want to feel your tongue on my cunt. Just lick the drops from the lips of my cunt—very softly and lightly.’

“You lean in and extend your tongue to the back of her crevice, then run it up to the front along the opening crease between her legs. As you bring your tongue back into your mouth, the taste and smell hits your brain releasing another surge of sexual energy, of pleasurable lust. Extending your tongue again, you pass it back over her cuntal opening another time, and then swipe it up across her clit, now protruding with swollen erectness from under its hood. Galen emits a soft moan at the contact and says with a smile, ‘you sexy witch’, as she lowers her foot from the bench. ‘I’m supposed to be guiding things here,’ she says in a breathless voice.”

“‘Let’s watch that group over on the couch for a moment.’ she says as she sits down beside you on the bench. ‘The dark-haired woman lying down on the right end with her hips up on the arm and her knees pulled back is Jan, a very sexy lady. The black woman burying her face in Jan’s pussy is Keisha. Behind her, on his knees, is Les who has his tongue stuffed up Keisha’s asshole. You’ll see why in a minute. The man kneeling on the couch facing away from Jan, but with his cock dangling over her open mouth, is Jim. The blonde on her back in front of Jim with her legs spread for the attention of his tongue is Carla, who will shortly be sucking the cock of Jack, standing there by her head, stroking himself in anticipation of the warmth of her mouth.’

“’Meanwhile, if you look back to the right again, you see that Les is now standing behind Keisha, slowly working his rigid rod into her ass. Keisha loves to have a finger, a tongue, a dildo, a butt plug or a hot cock lodged in her ass. It really turns her on. And of course Les is only too happy to oblige her.’ You watch as Les, now lodged balls deep in her beautiful butt, grasps Keisha’s hips and slowly begins to stroke his thick stalk in and out of her clasping anal passage.

“As the friction starts to build heat in Keisha’s loins, she ferociously attacks Jan’s cunt, open beneath her tongue. Jan in turn swallows Jim’s dangling cock while she covers a finger in the juice of her pussy, rubs it over Jim’s anus, and begins rimming him. He groans in response and sucks Carla’s clit, flicking it with his tongue, while she works her mouth back and forth over Jack’s straining shaft.

“‘See Pam,’ Galen went on, ‘how the Circle of Pleasure works? Les is pleasing Keisha, who is pleasing Jan, who is pleasing Jim, who is pleasing Carla, who is pleasing Jack. Their sexual excitement is being heightened because they know others are watching and being aroused. So the circle continues to expand.’