The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOSIS & THE CIRCLE OF PLEASURE

by Master KC

Chapter 5

“Looking over, she saw Les starting to increase his speed as he sawed in and out of Keisha’s asshole. Stroking in and out, he slapped her rounded buttocks, first one and then the other, but in no particular rhythm. Each smack would cause Keisha to jump, not from the force of the hit, but rather an orgasmic jolt, which, in turn, had her attacking the pussy her face was buried in with increasing intensity. That pussy belonged to Jan, who then passed the favor along to Jim, whose cock and balls dangled over Jan’s face.

“She took the cock in her mouth and tried valiantly to swallow it, while she played with the ball sac that bounced on her chin. Periodically, she dipped her fingers between her legs and gathered the slick juice she was producing in response to Keisha’s ministrations, and applied it to Jim’s asshole, so she could insinuate a finger inside.

“Of course, Jim was doing the equivalent of Keisha to Carla, whose open pussy was under his tongue. His fingers were also wet with pussy juice so he could invade Carla’s ass.

“And finally, Carla was servicing the rigid stalk of man-meat jutting from the loins of Jack as he straddled her chest, his balls nestled between her lovely breasts, as he fed Carla his hard cock.

“From the sounds Pam was hearing, this sextet was about to have a group orgasm. Then suddenly it happened. Keisha inserted the index finger of her left hand in Jan’s pussy, coating it with her honey, then withdrawing it and sliding it down to her anal opening. With just a slight pressure, the sphincter muscle relaxed, allowing the digit to slip in. Turning her hand palm up, Keisha pushed her left thumb deep in Jan’s cunt. Then, squeezing the two digits together, she began to rub her thumb and finger against each other, separated by only the thin membrane of Jan’s rectum.

“At the same time, with her palm also up, she slid her right middle finger into the wet heat of the Jan’s cunt, and began stroking her G-spot. When her tongue began to flick Jan’s clit, the sensations pushed her over the top. Jan’s whole body shook and Jim’s cock slipped from her mouth as the mountainous orgasm overtook her. With her nipples stiff with excitement, her chest turned a rosy pink with a sexual flush, showing just how strong and intense was her orgasm.

“As Jan’s breathing returned to normal she reached up, drawing Jim’s swinging cock back to her lips, sucking it deep into the confines of her voracious mouth. Her fingers darted down between her legs, coating themselves with her fluids, and then spearing Jim’s asshole with their slickness. Curling her finger, she began the prostate massage designed to bring him to a spurting orgasm.

“Meanwhile, when Jan’s orgasm subsided, Keisha withdrew her fingers from Jan’s orifices, and then backed up a bit, pushing Les’ cock deeper into her anal opening. She bent further over and reached back grasping her ass cheeks, pulling them wide apart so Les could see his white cock disappearing into her dusky asshole.

‘Don’t move. Let me make you cum in my ass. I want to feel your hot jism squirt in my bowels. Does your cock feel good in my ass, Les?’ Keisha asked as she rocked back and forth.

‘You know it does, Keisha. I’ve told you many times, you have the most talented ass in the world.’

‘You say the sweetest things, Babe. Just for that, I’m not going to let you cum yet.’ Keisha stopped her rocking and began to flex her internal muscles around the big cock lodged in her rectal passage.

‘Oh yeah, Keisha, keep that up. Keep milking me,’ Les said through clenched teeth as he struggled to maintain control, trying to keep from shooting his load too soon. The pleasure was so intense, and looking over Keisha’s back, he could see Jan’s throat working as Jim’s huge cock filled her mouth. Her finger was buried in Jim’s asshole and he could see her hand flexing as she massaged his prostate.

“Suddenly Les couldn’t hold on any longer. He felt the sperm rise in his balls and begin its run the length of his cock. He grasped Keisha’s hips and began thrusting into her ass with long deep strokes. She let go of her buttocks and reached between her legs to stroke her clit, knowing that when she felt Les’ cum spurt it would set off her own orgasm.

“Les began to grunt as the contractions swept through him, expelling his seed into Keisha’s rectum. As soon as she felt the spurt, her own orgasm shook her body. She had to reach down to the floor with her left hand to support herself as the spasming cock gushed within her and her own orgasm spread throughout her body.

“Pam watched with awe as one after another the sextet enjoyed their orgasms. The sights and sounds caused her to feel an overwhelming urge for more sensation. She reached up and began twisting her nipples, pulling on them till they swelled with excitement. As she watched, Jim began to grunt, signaling his orgasm to Jan and all who watched and listened. Jan’s finger buried in his ass moved quicker as her mouth began to overflow with his cum. That must have triggered Carla, because she reached down with one hand, pulling Jim’s face tight to her cunt and thrusting her hips up against him.

“At the same time, Jack said, ‘I’m cumming Carla. Relax your throat.’ One of Carla’s talents was to relax and open her throat and allow a cock to slide deep in till her partner’s balls rested against her chin. With that, he rocked forward and buried his cock in Carla’s throat as his seed spurted from his cock head. In a moment, all three were grunting out their sexual ecstasy.

“As Pam watched and listened to this carnal display, she could feel the lust building up in her chest, her clit throbbing under Galen’s talented tongue. Galen of course knew what Pam was feeling so she backed off, not wanting her to cum just yet.

“Looking back at the trio, Pam heard Joy say to Steve and Greg, ‘Ok, now it’s my turn. I want to feel both of you in me together. Greg, lay back in the chair so I can straddle you.’

“Greg lay back in the chair as Joy came up between his legs. She bent down and sucked on his cock as it jutted magnificently from his loins, coating the mighty rod with her saliva. She stood up and turned with her back to him and squatted over his cock, lowering herself till the head pressed against her asshole. She hesitated a moment, concentrating as she relaxed the ring of muscle at the entrance, allowing it to open slightly as Greg’s cockhead nestled into the opening.

“Looking over her shoulder at Greg, she asked ‘Are you ready baby?’

“’Oh yeah Joy. Fuck me with your ass.’

“’Ok, here we go,’ said Joy as she slowly pushed down on the thick crown of the rigid rod till it popped into her hot anal passage. Joy tightened the sphincter muscle around the hot cock, then thrust down, impaling herself with a groan as the thick rod filled her hot dark hole.

“‘Ohhhh yessssssss. I love a hard cock buried in my asshole,’ Joy moaned.

“Making a couple of up and down strokes, she lifted her legs as she lay back on Greg’s chest and spreading her knees, beckoned to Steve, who moved up between her legs and supporting his arms on the arms of the chair, thrust his straining organ into Joy’s dripping vagina.

“A great sigh of satisfaction escaped Joy’s lips as she felt the fullness of two rigid rods filling her holes. Then to the amazement of the both men, they felt Joy’s internal muscles begin to ripple up and down their cocks.

“‘Oh God, Joy,’ moaned Greg as he felt her body stroking him.

“‘What, Greg? Does that feel good?’ Joy asked with a smile. ‘Can you feel Steve’s cock against yours inside me?’

“‘Steve, can you feel Greg’s cock?’

“They both responded, ‘Uh huh.’

“‘Then fuck me, boys. I want to feel you cocks moving inside me.’

“With that invitation, Steve began to slide his throbbing rod in and out of Joy’s steaming pussy. Greg, being on the bottom, had little room to move, but he thrust up as Steve pulled back, so they could get an alternating motion going.

“Joy leaned up and stuck her tongue in Steve’s mouth while she reached back and grabbed one of Greg’s hands and pulled it to her breast. He reached around with his other hand and held a breast in each hand, flicking and twisting the nipples. After a few moments of tongue-tag with Steve, Joy pulled away.

“‘Ok boys. It’s time. I want you to stay still—I’ll do the rest.’ With that she moved so she could support herself on the arms of the chair and still move between Greg and Steve.

“When she was settled, her internal muscles began again to ripple up and down the imbedded organs within her. At the same time she began to move her hips so the straining cocks frictioned against her anal and vaginal membranes.

“‘Oh guys. This is so good. Don’t cum till I tell you, please.’

“The two male organs had reached their full length and hardness again, within the confines of Joy’s hot channels. Although both men had just emptied their balls moments earlier, their reactive recovery was both a testament to their youth, and more importantly, the sexual prowess of Joy. She seemed to instinctively know what to say, when to say it, and how to say it, to get the maximum response from her partners.

“Even though both men had just had tremendous orgasms, they still strained to maintain control of their respective erections. They wanted to hold out till Joy had had her final cum as well. With amazing body and muscle control, Joy moved back and forth on the two great rods filling her cunt and asshole. Her pussy was producing a prodigious amount of lubrication which, on every out-stroke of Steve’s cock, ran down her crack to lubricate Greg’s cock as it slid in and out of her clasping anus.

“In a moment of initiative, Steve reached out and began playing with Joy’s nipples, teasing them till they stood out from the cone of her breasts like two pencil erasures.

“Responding to the added stimulation, Joy smiled up at Steve and said, ‘Thank you, Baby. That feels so good.’

‘My pleasure, Joy. I just want you to feel as good as you’ve made us feel.’

“‘Oh I feel good all right. I’ve been having little cums right along with you. When Greg came in your mouth I had an orgasm. And again when you came in his mouth. And now we’re all going to cum together, OK?’ Joy asked.

“‘Yeah’ said Greg from behind and beneath Joy. ‘I’m sure ready.’

“‘Well, another country heard from,’ Joy stated with a look over her shoulder. ‘I’m going to recruit some help now, because I want you guys to really fill me up…if that’s all right with you?’

“‘Whatever you wish my sweet,’ Steve replied for both of them.

‘Ok,’ Joy agreed, as she looked over toward the bench occupied by Pam and Galen.