The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Circus Monkey

Max was a young man who worked in a circus. He had a little pet monkey that he would make dance to a wind-up music box. As he wound that music box the monkey would dance. People would throw change.

Unfortunately for that monkey, Max was a jerk and didn’t treat his pet well. He never fed the monkey very much and would often beat the poor thing. People sometimes witnessed this mistreatment but they would never complain because Max was a big tough man.

One day a small boy approached Max and asked him to please be nicer to the sad looking monkey. Max told the boy to get lost which made the boy cry. As the boy walked away he closed his eyes and made a wish.

After a group of people finished watching the act, Max took a break for lunch. He ate his sandwich while the hungry monkey looked on. Then the monkey wondered to the music box and picked it up. He turned the handle and music played. Max immediately stood up when he heard the music. He was surprised and looked down at his legs. He didn’t know why he just stood up. The monkey stopped playing and looked at Max. Max sat back down and then the monkey started to play the music box again. Max suddenly stood up again.

The monkey looked up and kept on playing. Max started to dance. He started to rub his head and do a little jig. Max realized that he was doing the dance that the monkey did when he played the music. The monkey stopped and Max stopped.

“What the hell?", he said. He moved quickly to pull the music box out of the monkey’s hand but the monkey retreated quickly and started playing again. Immediately Max started dancing again. He started jumping and twirling. The monkey squeaked with delight as he saw Max helplessly dancing against his own will. Somehow that music box was making Max dance and the monkey was controlling it.

People started gathering around. The little boy who Max made cry was in the crowd. He was smiling as he realized that his wish was coming true. The rest of the people must of thought it was some kind of act.

Max tried to fight it. With all his will he tried to stop dancing. His big muscles bulged and he grimaced with consternation but he couldn’t stop. he leaped and twirled and squatted then jumped up again. He rubbed his tummy then his head. He felt stupid doing this in front of the crowd but they seemed to be enjoying it.

After a few minutes the monkey stopped. Max fell to the ground exhausted. Then Max carefully approached his monkey. The monkey backed away slowly with the music box. Max suddenly lunged at the little monkey and smacked him hard. The monkey and the music box flew a few meters away.

Then both the monkey and Max ran for that music box. Max was tired from all his dancing and the music box had fallen between the feet of the audience. “Get me that music box!", he screamed to the crowd. The small monkey easily ran through their legs and grabbed the music box.

Now the monkey started winding that box fast. The monkey was angry and frantic. Max suddenly found himself resuming the dance. But the music now was somehow different. At one point he stopped dancing and faced the audience. The music was continuing and max rubbed his chest through his T-shirt feeling the hairs there the way a monkey would. Then to everyone’s surprise, including Max’s, he pulled off his shirt. The monkey hooted with delight and Max started dancing again but as he wiggled his hips he kicked off his shoes and started to unzip his pants.

His trousers came down revealing his muscular hairy legs. The crowd laughed as Max showed them his funny poke-a-dot boxers. He continued his dance, now clad only in his underwear. The little boy smiled as he saw Max’s embarrassed expression. When Max put that underwear on today he was not expecting anyone else to see it. The crowd clapped and laughed.

Max was sweating buckets and turning quite red. His boxers now were clinging to him and one could see his thick meaty dick moving around easily. Max saw people he knew in the growing crowd. People thought it was a great act and many appreciated such a good looking man so scantily dressed.

Max was terrified that the monkey might make him take off his boxers. He could never imagine being naked out in the middle of the busy circus. In front of men, women and children! What would his friends think of him. He saw one of the lady acrobats who he always wanted to have sex with join the crowd. She smiled at him. He was hoping that one day she would see his dick but not like this!

He planned to kill that monkey as soon as he could. He looked at the monkey who was playing that music with a wicked monkey grin. The little boy understood what was going on and was happy that the monkey was getting even with Max. The monkey stopped for a second and Max charged at him, knocking people out of the way.

But the monkey was quick and seemed to have expected this. He grabbed the box and quickly started playing. Poor horrified Max stopped in his tracks. To his utter embarrassment, he reached for his boxers. He took one last long pleading look at the crowd of smiling onlookers and bent over and pulled his boxers down. His bent over hairy ass was now facing the group, He stood up stark naked with one hand over his penis and the the other over the crack of his ass. He could hardly cover anything with his hands and in front his pubes were clearly sticking out.

The audience gasped and clapped and cheered. The acrobat girl covered her mouth to suppress a giggle. Parents covered their kid’s eyes. The little boy, who caused all this, laughed at poor Max’s embarrassment. He wasn’t use to see a grown man naked and it was interesting to see Max’s big muscles and body hair. It was also nice to see a bully get what he deserved.

The monkey played on and Max took his hands away from his privates and rubbed his head with one and his furry tummy with the other. His big dick swung freely as he danced. As he spun around he saw everyone’s faces and most were staring right at his big flopping dick!

Max had never been so humiliated in his life. Both strangers and friends were seeing every part of him and there was nothing he could do about it. All the time being controlled by that stupid little monkey! When he squatted down before leaping his ass opened obscenely and his balls almost touched the ground. At some points he hopped on one leg with the other raised showing everyone the area under his ball sac.

“I hope I wiped my ass well today”, he thought when he again caught the gaze of that girl he liked. This was certainly not the cool image he always tried to project to her; or anyone else for that matter. As he rubbed his hairy chest and his stomach he suddenly regretted, for the first time in his life, that he never took up that “man-scaping” habit that so many other guys did. He always thought that was really gay; but now with everyone seeing all of him like this, he wished he had paid more attention to his body grooming. He wondered what that girl thought of his bushy pubes and ass crack hairs.

“Well I didn’t expect to be dancing in the nude like a monkey when I woke up this morning”, he thought. He looked at that demon animal and saw what he was sure was an expression of intent. And as if that monkey read his mind he suddenly spun away from the crowd, spread his legs wide and bent over and touched the ground with both hands. He now looked back through his parted legs past his swinging dick and balls into the faces of his audience. Max realized that his asshole was wide open to them.

“Ohh gross!” someone yelled out making the others laugh. Max held that position and started wiggling his hips making his low hangers swing wildly and audibly slap the inside of his thighs. From between his legs he saw some people back away. A women violently grabbed her child and left. A few others left. Max wished they all would leave but, alas, most stayed with smirks on their face looking down at his exposed asshole.

“How was he going to ever work here anymore?” he thought, “Whenever someone talks to me they’re going to picture me like this! How will I ever seem tough again or taken seriously?!”

The monkey stopped playing and Max stood up and turned around to face the crowd covering his groin with both hands. He looked around to see where that monkey was, but for the moment he couldn’t see him.

“Please”, he said to the crowd. He could barely talk between his panting from exhaustion. “Please someone get that music box from that monkey.”

The crowd laughed and some clapped.

“I serious!” Max said. He caught the eye of the little boy who he remembered making cry earlier. The boy had a guilty expression. “Was he behind this?” Max crouched over trying to hide himself more with his hands cupping his package.

“Hey Kid, do you know where that monkey is?” The kid dropped his gaze shyly and shrugged his shoulders. Max tried again “Kid, I’m really sorry I was mean to you before, will you help me?”

The music started again. Max’s hands flew up way over his head. His big dick and thick pubes and hairy pits on display. “Please someone help!” Max tried to scream but what came out were just monkey noises. “Ook eek eek ooh”, he said to his horror.

He squatted down. And scratched his pits and moved about on his haunches semi crawling on his hands in a circle. He continued squeak his monkey noises as he tried to call for help. The audience was delighted. So was the monkey as he continued to happily wind the music box. He waddled about on his haunches scratching all over his body; His pits, his balls. For a moment he even reached around and shoved a finger into his own ass making him gasp out “ooeeh!”

“Did I really just do that!?” he asked himself as he pulled his finger out. “How many of them saw?”

Then the tempo changed. Max stood up and rubbed his head with both hands then the moved one to tickle his nipples. He looked at the faces watching him and saw they were staring more intently at his groin. He was afraid to know why as he felt some stirring down there. The girl he liked smiled widely and raised her eyebrows.

“What now?!” he thought and looked down at his dick. He was getting hard! He had a full semi and he didn’t understand why. He was definitely not thinking about sex. All he wanted to do at that point was to run away and hide! He managed to turn away from most of the crowd but kept doing that monkey dance. There in his view he saw that fucking little beast. The monkey was jumping with joy winding that music box and looking at Max’s hardening erection as it raised, lifting his heavy balls.

How was that monkey controlling him like this? How was it making him have a hard on? He was suppose to be in charge of that monkey. How did it become the other way around? Max couldn’t believe it. He was a big tough man. No one messed with him. But now, somehow, he was utterly in the power of a little monkey. And this monkey seemed intent on humiliating him!

By now his manhood reached full mast sticking straight up, It waved about painfully as he spun back to face most of the crowd. He continued to squat and leap and jump from one foot to the other. Max knew he was more endowed than most men. He loved when other guys took a second look in the gym. And he loved it even more when he made shocked ladies squeal with it. But he definitely did not want to be showing it off to his co-workers, friends and these strangers of all ages including some old enough to be his grand parents and some children! He felt like a total pervert.

“What did I do to deserve this”, he thought with despair. He continued to twirl and spin and leap. He looked with and agonized expression into the faces of the crowd. Some were cheering and smiling and others were shocked with mouths gaping. He felt his erection stiffening even more. He never felt so firm before, even when fucking! Soon he started to feel that familiar pulsating feeling deep in his dick.

“Oh no!, he thought, “Please monkey, don’t make me cum! Not here! Not in front of all these people!” He looked down at his throbbing member. Every movement stimulated it more as it waved proudly with his dance. He was becoming faint with shame but still he danced on for the amusement of the crowd under the control of his animal master. Now he knew what it was like to be a helpless pet under the control of someone else. How could he ever have been so mean?

The music picked up tempo and he danced on and on. He had never felt so horny or ashamed. He knew his organ was ready to explode and there was nothing he could do about. He was going to cum!

Suddenly the boy grabbed the music box from the monkey. The music stopped. Max stopped dancing and stood there wide eyed looking at the crowd. His raging boner still straight up in front of him. Max didn’t have time to think or say anything. His dick was way too over stimulated and he shot the biggest load of his life. Thick cords of white hot cum sprayed out towards the crowd he gyrated his pelvis instinctively. A gob hit a women’s dress and she cried out as she back away. Soon white sticky ropes of cum were hanging from his pulsating dick.

Max stood there in shock as his dick slowly deflated. He was panting and looked down at his feet. He was too ashamed and tired to move or even try to cover himself. He knew he had lost all dignity in front of these people. The crowd clapped appreciatively and started throwing change. Max stood there with his dripping deflating dick staring down as change landed all around him. As they started to disperse. He could overhear some murmuring.

“Wow! He did that without even touching himself” “Did you get a load of the size of that thing?” “What kind of guy would do something like that?”

The little boy walked up to the naked man. He was holding the music box.

“Here you are Sir”, he said as he put the box in Max’s hands. He was oblivious to the man’s now flaccid yet large penis still dripping with cum. “I wished that you were the monkey’s pet and that he was your master to teach you a lesson. Now I think you learned your lesson so I wished things back to normal. You wont be mean anymore to animals right?”

Max shook his head, “I promise.” he said between his panting.

“Good” said the boy and then he turned and walked away.

Then the young lady that Max fancied walked up to him smiling. Max wanted to make up some kind of excuse. He held the music box in front of him trying to cover his nakedness. Before he could open his mouth, she handed him a piece of paper with her phone number on it. She took one last look at the handsome man and turned away.

Max’s friend walked over shaking his head and handed Max his discarded clothes. Max gratefully took them. As he dressed, He told his friend that he didn’t want to work with animals anymore as he didn’t think it was right the way they were treated in the circus.

The little boy walked on, he saw a bunch of drunk men in a beer tent drinking. They were swearing, laughing and shouting loudly. At one point he saw one of the men slap a bar maid on her ass. She winced and then put on a fake smile and continued to pour beer for them. The boy closed his eyes and made a wish.