The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Bears—Series One

Bear Boutique

Prologue

Our story so far...

Over three days towards the beginning of the fall semester, something strange happened at Bortman University. It started small, the occasional student or professor growing beefier and hairier inexplicably, but what started with a few quickly became an epidemic. Those who realized something was going on at all were caught by surprise, and in most cases, succumbed to the mysterious changes sweeping across the campus despite their attempts to escape. New majors were now offered, devoted to gay sex, porn production, bear history and a wide variety of blue collar jobs. By the end of it, there wasn’t a single person left on campus unchanged, although many still recalled their previous lives, and these few began resisting, forming a small movement against the school’s new president, a strange man named Tristan Newbeary.

He was believed by many to be the cause of all of these changes, though no one had any idea why he would want to do so. Some believed he was a wizard, others thought they were being tested on by the military, and a few questioned whether he might not be human at all, but rather an alien or a being from another dimension. Under his orders, the campus security has hunted down any one resisting these changes relentlessly, and those who they captured were never the same again, fully lost to their new forms, though often far worse off than they would have been. Undeterred, the unrest was growing steadily, taking all of Tristan’s efforts to keep the campus under his control.

We rejoin the story one cold day several weeks later in the very early morning. Tristan has left his office unexpectedly and wandered alone into the woods on campus. Those who work with him have noticed he has seemed very restless as of late, a fact which worried many, particularly his lover, Frank, the academic dean of the university. He refuses tell them what is wrong, but even they can sense that not everything is going according to plan. He trekked deep into the woods, deeper than they possibly could have extended. The veil was thin here, the boundary between his own world which he had abandoned and this new one he sought to conquer, however, it seemed that it had been foolish to try and accomplish this task alone. He had believed that the elders’ amulet alone would give him the power to achieve his aims, but it was not enough, and it’s range weakened considerably a short distance away from campus. He needed more to complete his conquest, and he hoped this gambit would not be the beginning of his downfall.

He stopped, unsure whether the summoning magic would be strong enough to reach through the veil to the other side, however, he knew that while it would be very easy to cross back, once there, he would not have the energy to return. Still, he would try, and concentrating on the image of his target, he uttered a short incantation:

“A debt is owed for a life saved,
Maxwell Longfang,
answer the call of your debtor,
Tristran Newbeary.”

A strange wind blew through the trees, shaking the boughs above, bearing strange smells of woods long forgotten in worlds such as this one. The veil shimmered for a moment, and Tristan watched as a large, humanoid bear came through. A very large, hulking bear, standing at least two feet taller than the already large Tristan, his black fur bristling with rage and fire raging in his eyes. It had been so long since Tristan had seen one of his own kind, he could not help but feel slightly nostalgic. And the fact that it was Max standing before him only made the feeling...stronger.

“You fucker!” Max snarled, “You call in this favor now? Have you no honor?”

Max was Tristan’s cousin, but more importantly, he was an alphaborn, although he did not like being reminded of that fact. Alphas were natural leaders and dominators, generally taking positions as generals and elders within the clan, but Max was born with an unusually soft heart. He did not wish to use his innate powers to create a harem of thralls or lead armies, because he believed that controlling others was a violation of their basic rights. Instead, he had rejected his status, opting for a life of solitude and effective exile in a cave a good distance away from the rest of the clan, generally meditating alone, working to control the raging beast inside of him, and nothing more. As such, he was seen as an embarrassment, and the clan tried to forget that he even existed. Tristan was the only person who visited him regularly, and it was only that connection which stayed Max’s hand from delivering the slap Tristan deserved for his meddling.

“Regardless of honor, I have called in your favor, Max. You may either refuse and renounce your life, or hear my request and fulfill it to the best of your abilities. Those are the conditions of your binding.”

“As I well know...” Max replied, uttering a gruff sigh, then smelling the wind, “So this is...Earth, they call it? It is strange. And is that the form of a human? They are frail looking.”

“They are stranger than I thought, believe me, and unbelievably...resilient when they choose to be,” Tristan replied, “And for the record I would have rather not called on you but I require aid, and since the clan has rejected me, my hand is forced.”

“Rejected you? They did not reject you, you stole the elders’ amulet! Do you grasp the amount of chaos that action has brought about? I mean, I do not receive much word from the village, but even this news did not escape my ears.”

“I believe that it was a risk that was worth taking, to accomplish what I believe will give us all greater happiness.”

“What, subjugating an entire foreign world? Do you understand how ludicrous that notion is? Return home and end this foolishness. The other clans sense weakness and chaos and are preparing to attack. No one understands, Tristan. No one, not even Elder Father, and he is so angry that his roars have shaken even the walls of my cave. Please, end this nonsense while things can still be salvaged. I do not want to see any harm come to you, our clan, or these people.”

“This is our chance at freedom, Max. Freedom from the elders and their endless clan wars which do nothing for anyone. Here, we can have absolute power. We can be kings, and they our subjects, worshiping us. Does that not appeal to you? Ah, but you have long denied your own status, so I suppose you would rather refrain,” Tristan added, with a hint of mockery.

Max let out a low growl, “Don’t you dare mock me, cub. I have made my choices, and you seek to judge me by them? Make your request so that I may be done with you, and return to my solitude. It has been so long since I saw another face. I admit that, back home, I looked forward to seeing you each day, and since you left it has been...difficult to control,” Max said, looking away from Tristan’s eyes. “But what choice do I have? I accept your demands, and I will fulfill one task which you set before me, to the best I am able.”

“Well then, here,” Tristan said, extending a silver chain necklace, “A charm of my own devising. It shall give you an adequate disguise for your work, I believe, though I can do nothing to hide your alpha status. It’s a pity really. You have so much potential, yet you refuse to wield it.”

“It is my own life, cousin,” Max said, taking the charm from Tristan’s hand and slipping it around his neck. His bear form slowly shifted, becoming a large, heavy set man. Unsurprisingly, he looked like a hermit and smelled almost as bad, his hair and beard long and uncombed, though his eyes, while still furious, were bloodshot and exhausted. Max rarely slept, fearing the dreams that came during the night, dreams of descending upon the rest of the clan and raping every bear he came in contact with. And always, Tristan was there by his side, cheering him on, pushing him, urging him onto greater heights of pleasure and domination, and always at the end, Tristan would service him, above all the others, and just as Max would be about to cum, he would wake to a throbbing member which it would take hours, and sometimes days, to calm. He only allowed himself release once per day, more as a formality than anything else, so that he didn’t repeat the mistake he made in the past, when he first took his oath, and when Tristan saved his life.

Pushing those thoughts away, he took a moment to feel the strange flesh beneath his hands, already missing his claws and fur. As if to mock him, the cock hanging there was larger than his actual one. “Is this your idea of a joke?” he asked, looking down at the foot long monster, with two equally gargantuan balls hanging beneath it.

“A joke? No. Why would I insult your dignity like that? If anything, it suits you, I...think,” Tristan said, coming closer, “I...missed you, you know, all these weeks.” He said, mostly to himself, but when he realized he was about to reach for Max’s cock, he stopped himself. “Come, I will explain everything to you soon, but first, we need you to look presentable.” He waited to see if Max had any response, but the larger man did nothing, so Tristan led the way out from the woods, neither of them speaking to one another. It took several hours for Max bathe, have his hair and beard trimmed, and find clothes that fit on his very large frame, but finally, Tristan opened a portal and the two of them stepped through, into a large shop at the local mall.

“Now, for your task. My attentions have become somewhat...occupied of late by events occurring on campus which require more of my attention. I am trying to resolve the issue, but it is taking me longer than I anticipated. In the meantime, I need my influence to spread further out into the city, before my actions draw any attention from the authorities of this world, making things more complicated. I have managed to stake out this outpost beyond the campus, where the veil is thin and our world has seeped through somewhat already. This was a workwear store which I purchased and had...restocked with a new, and wider selection of items.” Tristan and Max walked around the front of the store, which was stocked with a large variety of clothing, most of it some kind of denim or flannel. “Out front, I keep all of the tame products, while back here is where we keep the fun stuff.” Tristan guided him to the back, were a doorway was covered by a beaded curtain, which they ducked behind. There, leather dominated the shop. The floor was dominated by a wide selection of bondage gear and dungeon equipment to one side, another corner was devoted to various tobacco products. “Also, there’s a small office in the back in case you need something with some privacy for...any reason,” Tristan added.

“Alright. but what exactly do you need me to do?” Max asked, trying not to think of all the things he could do with the multitude of objects back there. All the things he wanted to do with them.

“There are three men who will pass by the shop today. I want you to corrupt those three men for me, using anything you would like to use in this store.”

“Three? I am only bound to complete one task for you, not three.”

Ah, but their skeins runs together quite tightly, and to corrupt one, you would inevitably need to corrupt the other two as a matter of course. I do want to add, however, that there are two rules.” Tristan said, “Rule number one. Here at the bear boutique, the customer’s satisfaction is guaranteed. No one may leave if they have a complaint about your services. Second, if these three men pull anyone else into the store, then you must...satisfy them, as well.”

“Fine. I understand, but how will I recognize these three?”

“They will pass in front of your store at 1:28 this afternoon, in approximately twenty minutes. In the meantime, I will go...open their minds a bit, allowing them to notice the store, and you. Otherwise, everyone else will just see an empty store front. Lure them in, change them as you will. Your task must be finished before this day is done, at which point you will return home. I may come in from time to time, to check on your progress as well, but I’m sure you’ll do a fine job. You alphas always do.”

Max glared at his cousin, who smirked before opening a portal and stepping through, leaving Max alone in the store. He had twenty minutes, so he might as well look around and see what he had at his disposal. He took a couple steps into the back of the store, close enough to get a good look at some of the sex toys. He blushed, and returned to the front instead. Perhaps he’d just stay up here—it would be safer that way. Ten minutes later, after perusing his new wares, he was leaning against the store entry, watching the crowds of humanity pass before him. Such poor souls, he thought, unaware of what Tristan had planned for them. His anger began to simmer again. He had dedicated his whole life to preserving the freedom of others, and in turn, his own freedom from his dark heart, and now, Tristan has forced him to turn his back on that oath, but there was nothing to be done about it. The seconds passed slowly as Max watched and waited, already full of regret, and wishing for this day to end quickly.