The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 11: The other subject]

Time seemed to fly by as the semester moved into full swing.

My relationship with Lauren Meyers grew more serious as we spent more time together. She started to visit me for lunch every day, a time I found myself eagerly looking forward to. Sometimes she would trance me, which was always a wonderful stress reliever; sometimes we would even discreetly fool around; mostly, though, we would just have lunch together and goof off, enjoying each other’s company.

Lauren also began to sleep over at my place more and more often. At first it was just once every week or two, but it quickly progressed to every other night or so, to the point where she was spending as much time at my house as her own dorm room. The sex just seemed to get better and more intense too, almost as if no amount would be enough to fully satisfy our equally-raging libidos.

* * *

Today was a Friday afternoon, the end of a long week of classes. I had just finished teaching my last class of the week, when I heard my cell phone right. “M. L.", read the caller ID – it was Lauren; Mistress Lauren. I picked up right away.

“Hello?”

“Hi Derek, how are you?” her voice was soft as silk, even over the phone.

“Good. How are you?”

“I’m great, actually. Listen, what are you doing this afternoon—like, in an hour or so?”

“Uh...Whatever you want, I guess? I just finished my last class for the week, and I have nothing planned for tonight.”

“Perfect,” she said. “I’ll meet you in your office in a little while. See you there.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied, looking forward to it already. I didn’t have any idea what she was coming here to do, and it didn’t really even matter. I was so infatuated with her that even if she was coming to read the phone book, I knew I’d enjoy it, just because it was her. So, I sat down and eagerly did paperwork to await my mistress’ arrival.

* * *

Lauren showed up about 45 minutes later. I heard footsteps in the hall, and looked up to see her opening the door. She didn’t even bother knocking; she could use my office anytime she wanted, and she seemed to know it. Her long chestnut hair shined in the last rays of sunlight through the window, and her black glasses matched her black sweatshirt, and black jeans and sneakers. On the surface, she might be undistinguishable from any other student at the school; but after she had gotten me to hypnotically submit to her, I knew she was so much more.

“Hi,” I greeted her, almost feeling a little intimidated by her sheer presence. She smiled disarmingly.

“Hi there,” she said, coming around my desk and kissing me hello.

“So, what’s up?”

“Well,” she replied, “I’m about to run the second phase of my experiment. And you’re going to help me.”

Instantly, I felt my eyes locking on hers, felt my body suddenly filling with relaxation. I knew if she were to do so much as whisper the word ‘sleep’, I would go out like a light.

Lauren giggled, the sound ringing like a beautiful bell to me. I felt her hands on each side of my face, caressing my temples softly, lullingly.

“Awwww,” she cooed, “Are you sinking under for me already?”

“Yes, mistress,” I mumbled back weakly.

“Mmmm....I love that I have that kind of effect on you, my little hypno-boy, but that’s not what we’re doing today...so, wake up!” She snapped her fingers, snapping me out of the trance I had automatically started to put myself into.

“Good boy,” Mistress Lauren said, smiling at me sweetly. “You’re so responsive, and that makes you so much fun to play with...but for now, I need you to be wide awake.” She slowly strode around my desk, as she continued. “Right now, I need you to be your alert, professional self. Because in just a minute, one of your students is going to come by, and you need to be ready to be the stern professor she’s expecting. You can do that for me so easily, can’t you Derek?”

“Yes,” I replied firmly. If that’s what she wanted, that’s what I could do.

“Good,” Lauren responded, kneeling down to fish her notepad and a pen out of her bag. “Oh, and one more thing...”

“Yes?” I asked.

“As much fun as you might get out of this test, I’m sorry, but you’re not going to get to remember it. You’re okay with that, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I answered simply. If that’s what she needed, it was perfect by me.

“Good,” she said with a smile. “And don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you later tonight.”

* * *

A few moments later, I heard footsteps in the hallway once again, followed by a timid knock at the door.

“Yes?” I said loudly, “Come in.”

The door slowly opened, and Jessica appeared. Her face seemed to full with surprise as she noticed Lauren standing there, across from me.

“Oh...” she said timidly, “I’m sorry...”

“No, no, it’s fine, come in.” Jessica entered the room, setting her backpack down next to the couch I keep in my office.

“Hi Jess,” Lauren said, “you remember meeting Derek, right?”

“Uh...yeah. I’m in his class, actually,” she replied. “Hi professor Belton,” she waved to me awkwardly.

“Oh, right! I keep forgetting that, sorry.” Lauren smiled at me slyly as she went on. “So, what’s up?”

“I’m....um....I’m not actually sure why I’m here,” Jessica said hesitantly, “I think I had a question about the syllabus, but I maybe forgot what it was...?” She seemed thoroughly confused, and started to turn to go.

“Oh well...why don’t you hang out for a sec and maybe it’ll come back to you.” Lauren suggested. “Anyway, I keep telling professor Belton here that I have the most obliging roommate ever, and he doesn’t believe it. So, actually, you’re here so I can show him all the little things you do for me.”

“What do you mean, Laur?” Jessica asked confusedly.

“What I mean, Jessie, is SLEEP“ Lauren said, quickly tapping Jessica’s forehead and catching the blond coed’s limp form as it slumped against her. Lauren rocked her head in gentle circles for a moment while whispering in her ear, taking her deep into trance, and then even deeper. I stared in awe as I watched; Jessica’s body seemed to melt away in response to Lauren’s words. I wondered: did I look like that when she hypnotized me?

“That’s perfect, you’re doing SO so well. Now, Jessie,” Lauren said, “in a moment, I’m going to count from 3 to 1 and snap my fingers, and you’re going to open your eyes. And from the moment that happens, you’re going to completely obey any command I give you. You’ll be fully conscious, fully aware, but you won’t be able to stop yourself from doing anything I tell you to do. It won’t matter what it is, it won’t matter whether it makes sense or not, it won’t matter whether you want to do it or not. Anything I tell you to do, your subconscious mind will simply do, instantly. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” mumbled the entranced coed.

“Once again, you’ll do anything I tell you. What are you going to do?”

“Anything you tell me,” the blonde girl murmured back.

“Good girl, you’ll do everything I tell you and nothing else. Now, feel yourself coming up, wide awake at the snap of my fingers, becoming completely 100% obedient to all of my commands. 3...drifting up....2...coming back to the room....and now 1, eyes open, wide awake!” snap.

Jessica’s eyes fluttered open.

“Welcome back sleepyhead, you practically nodded off mid-sentence.” Lauren winked at me knowingly.

“Wha?” Jessica stumbled. She looked at me, embarrassment written across her face. “Oh, sorry, it’s just been really hectic with the beginning of the semester.”

“I see.” Lauren said, sitting down on the couch. She spread her arms out and crossed her legs cockily, as if she were queen of the world and it was her own massive throne. “Y’know what’ll make it better? Turn around in a circle,” she commanded. Jessica looked puzzled, but then complied.

“Now stand on one foot,” Lauren told her.

Slowly, Jessica’s heel rose up off the ground, tentatively drawing her foot up to dangle in the air behind her.

“...and hop around in a circle now.” Lauren ordered.

Jessica looked thoroughly baffled, but still did as she was told, and hopped around in a small circle in the middle of my office.

“I don’t even know why you’re asking me to do this, Laur,” she laughed awkwardly, seeming nervous at behaving strangely in front of her professor.

“Because I can.” Lauren replied simply, holding Jessica in her gaze a moment; the blonde girl squirmed uncomfortably, but did not look away until the brunette hypnoteuse blinked.

Lauren turned, skipped over to the couch in my office, and plopped down onto it. “Man!” she said, “my feet are killing me. I think these shoes are too tight.” She paused, and looked at Jessica. “Footrub time!” she said peppily.

Jessica’s eyes went wide and blank for a moment, then she blinked purposefully.

“Hey Laur,” she said, “if your feet hurt so much, how about a footrub?”

“Oooooh, yes please!” Lauren cooed back. “Don’t I have the best roomie ever?", she said to me with a wink, stretching out on the couch. Jessica quickly took up her place at the opposite end, placing Lauren’s feet in her lap, quickly untying her sneakers, then pulling off her white ankle socks and tossing them carelessly on the floor. She seemed so eager to massage the lovely chestnut-haired coed’s feet.

“Hey Derek, could you pick up my socks for me?” Lauren asked with a knowing glance. I quickly complied, passing them to Lauren as Jessica dutifully started her foot massage. I sat down again, this time in the chair facing them.

“Mmmmm! You’re, like, incredibly great at this, Jess,” Lauren moaned.

“You know it” her roommate replied jokingly, continuing to rub.

“Oh my god, that feels SO wonderful,” Lauren murmured, her eyes half-closing in relaxation as Jessica massaged her soles and toes attentively.

“Y’know what would feel even better?” Lauren said a moment later, “kiss them!”

“What?” Jessica responded, giggling. “Are you serious?” Lauren’s eyes flashed with power for an instant; the expression on her face changed from feigned innocence to absolute control.

“Yes,” she said simply. The power of her gaze seemed to push Jessica into compliance. Looking uncertain, Jessica reluctantly brought each of Lauren’s soles to her lips giving each a quick kiss.

“Good girl.” Lauren murmured. I saw Jessica’s eyes droop half-shut for a moment, as a contented smile formed on her lips. I wondered briefly if I looked like that when mistress Lauren triggered me.

“Now stop,” Lauren commanded suddenly. Jessica’s eyes went wide, and unfocused, like she was staring intently at some random spot in the air far away. “Stand up, Jessie, go pose for us in the middle of the room.” Jessica stood, and somewhat stiffly walked out to the middle of the floor. Lauren beckoned me, then shifted over on the couch and patted the seat next to her. “Come sit next to me, Derek.”

Jessie still stood in the middle of the room, her eyes wide but unfocused, mouth just barely open, her expression blank. As Lauren spoke, she turned to her, seemingly automatically, staring blankly at the young hypnotist as she awaited her next commands.

“Jessie, take off your shoes.”

Still staring blankly ahead at Lauren, Jessica kicked off first one sneaker, then the other.

“Good girl,” Lauren said, throwing me a sly glance, then blowing a kiss. Jessica just smiled dreamily.

“Derek told me he thinks your socks are very cute, you know. Doesn’t it feel good to be complimented like that?”

“Yes,” she replied dreamily. “Thank you professor Belton.”

“Go sit down next to him, and put your feet in his lap so he can see them better.”

“Okay,” Jessica responded cheerfully. She slowly walked over and sat on the arm of the sofa, then propped her socked feet up on my leg, only mere agonizing inches away from the erection I was desperately hiding. Jessica leaned down over me and rolled up the bottoms her her sweatpants, so they didn’t cover her socked feet.

“Can you see better them now?” she asked me. I nodded. She looked back up at Lauren then. “Is that okay?” she asked obediently.

“Yes, good girl,” Lauren replied. She flashed me a quick smile, and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“See, I told you it might be fun for you,” she teased, flirtatiously scratching the back of my head.

Jessica seemed like she was waking up more and more. Lauren had counted her awake a few minutes before, but she was just now shaking off the lingering feeling of doziness, and seeming to behave normally. Well, normally except that she was following all of Mistress Lauren’s commands. I watched her for a moment; she sat on the arm of the sofa, completely docilely, just waiting for more instructions from Lauren to follow. And she seemed, for all the world, to be actually enjoying herself, I marveled. Did she secretly long to be controlled like this, or had Lauren programmed that desire in?

“Do they smell okay?” Lauren asked next. “You’d better make sure, if you’re going to put them in professor Belton’s lap, right under his nose.” She paused; Jessica looked suddenly nervous, as if it was just now dawning on her what undesirable consequences might arise from what she had just done. “Sniff them for me.”

“Uh...okay?” Jessica responded sheepishly. She daintily leaned forward, taking a gently whiff of the air by her feet. “No, they smell fine.”

“No, sniff them up close.” Lauren commanded again. She looked at me, grinning naughtily as the blonde girl faithfully carried out her instructions.

Jessica sighed in exasperation, but dutifully pulled one foot up to her face, pressing her nose against the sock-covered sole. I heard her inhale deeply. “Is this what you mean?” she asked Lauren, her foot still pressed to her face. Lauren nodded.

Jessica took a long, deep sniff of her foot.

“Yeah, they smell fine.” she said. “They’re new socks, they still smell clean.”

“I bet your feet are sore from walking around all day, huh Jess? Ask professor Belton to rub them for you.”

“What?” she cried, surprised at the instruction.

“Ask him to rub your feet. Beg if you have to.”

Sighing, Jessica turned to me, the nervousness visible on her face.

“Um...professor Belton...see, my feet kinda hurt, and Lauren was thinking maybe, if you don’t mind, I could maybe ask you to rub them for a little bit so they feel better?” she asked awkwardly. “If it’d be weird you don’t have to or anything, but I was just thinking as long as my feet are already in your lap and you like my socks, maybe it wouldn’t be too much of an imposition?”

“Um...” I replied, trying to seem foreboding, like Lauren had instructed. But deep down, I really did relish the chance to touch this attractive young woman’s feet, especially in her cute little sport socks. I tried to hide my enthusiasm. I looked at Lauren; she just winked at me. I turned back to Jessica. “I guess I could do that,” I told her, and began to massage her socked feet.

“Mmmm....that feels so good professor,” she said a moment later. “Thank you SO so much!” she gushed again. I watched as she then, subtly, turned her attention back to Lauren for more instructions.

“Now, Jessie, take off your shirt,” Lauren said.

“What? No!” Jessica replied, sounding shocked.

“C’mon, Jessie, take off your shirt.” Lauren commanded again, more firmly.

“No way!” Jessica cried, “Jeez, not in front of my professor!”

“Okay, that’s fine. Get up and come stand over here, then.” Lauren replied. Jessica extracted her feet from my lap and stood up obediently. She walked over to Lauren and stopped there in front of her; I watched her idly looking around the room, seeming antsy for what was next. She shook her head confusedly, as if trying to re-adjust to what was going on, without being at all certain of what that even was. “Heh, I don’t even know why I just came over here...” she mumbled.

Freeze!” Lauren ordered, snapping her fingers.

Jessie froze dead in her tracks, her mouth barely open in anticipation of words that never materialized.

“Now, Jessie, you’re going to be my human mannequin, just like we’ve done before. I’m going to unfreeze your mouth now so you can talk, but your arms and legs are completely immobile just like a mannequin. You like being posed, it makes you feel so good, so sexy to model like this, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” Jessica murmured quietly, eyes staring blankly off into space, unable to turn her head to look at Lauren.

Lauren slowly raised Jessica’s arms, one at a time, so they were pointing straight up into the air.

“Now, let’s take that shirt off,” she said deviously.

Jessica’s body twitched slightly.

“No, don’t...” she pleaded. Lauren smiled evilly. “...please....” Jessica whimpered meekly.

“You can try to stop me, if you want.” Lauren taunted. “All you have to do is move. But you’re not able to do that right now, are you?”

We watched as Jessica struggled visibly for a moment.

“No,” she said at last.

“You can’t stop me, your arms are totally frozen. I’m taking it off now.”

Jessica whimpered slightly, but remained completely still as Lauren slowly peeled her shirt up, revealing a tight white sports bra underneath. She pulled the shirt off over her head and tossed it across the room.

“Unfreeze,” Lauren said, snapping her fingers. Jessica’s arms shot down to cover her chest.

“Jeez Lauren! What are you doing?” she groaned in exasperation, turning to retrieve her discarded top.

“Stop!” Lauren commanded sharply. “Face me.” Jessica halted, and turned back to face Lauren.

“Good girl!” Lauren murmured encouragingly; Jessica’s body seemed to shake slightly, but involuntarily, in response. “That’s it, that’s how this game works. You do what I say. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” Jessica answered immediately.

“You do what I say. When I give you a command, what do you do?”

“I obey you, Lauren.”

“Let your arms drop to your sides.” Lauren said simply. After a moment’s hesitation, Jessica’s arms dropped slowly down, no longer covering her chest.

Freeze again,” Lauren instructed. She gently pulled Jessica’s arms up, and put her hands behind her head, elbows wide, forcing her to thrust her breasts out. Jessica whimpered again.

“Please don’t,” she said sheepishly.

“Shhhh” Lauren responded, “we both know you love when I do this to you. Why don’t you tell professor Belton how it makes you feel?”

“No,” she murmured weakly. “I shouldn’t.”

“Fine,” Lauren replied. “Then just tell me, I want to hear you say it again.” She leaned closer to Jessica, gazing into her eyes from just inches away. I heard the blond girl mumble something more, but couldn’t make it out.

“I can’t hear you.” Lauren said. “Tell me again, louder.”

Jessica hesitated, looking very uncomfortable.

“It turns me on.” I heard her say, almost under her breath.

“Being objectified is something you find very sexy, I know. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” Jessica whispered, her eyes still locked on Lauren’s.

“Say it louder, so professor Belton can hear. I’m sure he wants to know all there is to know about his new favorite student.”

“Nnngh....no...” Jessica whined defiantly. Lauren stopped and whispered something in her ear, then tapped her forehead. Jessica’s whine turned into a long, vigorous moan. Her body shook, writhed, rocked by an orgasm.

“Do you normally come in front of strangers?” Lauren taunted.

“Uh....No...”

“What about your professors?”

“No!” Jessica cried agonizingly. Lauren giggled.

“Slide your hand down your panties...I want you to touch your clit for him.”

“No!” Jessica replied, anger welling up in her voice. She didn’t move.

Lauren slowly reached over and took Jessica’s hand; her facial expression showed she was clearly upset, but her arm still moved limply where Lauren moved it. Jessica stared at me, face reddened in shame, as I watched Lauren pull her wrist up, and slide Jessica’s hand down between her legs. The blonde girl closed her eyes and gasped, but otherwise remained motionless.

“Doesn’t having your clit touched feel so good?” I heard her quietly whisper to Jessica.

“Yes,” came the reply, instantaneously.

“So rub it.”

“No...” Jessica whispered back defiantly, “I’m not going to masturbate in front of my professor!”

Lauren whispered something that I didn’t catch; Jessica’s eyes closed, and her body shook in climax once again.

Lauren stood right in front of Jessica, gently holding the sides of the immobile blonde’s face, and pulling it in towards hers. She grinned wickedly as the two stared eye to eye.

“You can’t stop yourself from coming when I command you to. Do you really think you can stop yourself from masturbating if I command you to do that?”

“I....uh...” Jessica fumbled, then fell silent, her attention lost in Lauren’s eyes.

“Rub your clit until you come, Jessica.”

“nn....noo....” the entranced blonde groaned, her hand shaking as she fought to remove it from her panties.

“Yes.” Lauren said quietly, commandingly.

“No!” Jessica hissed back.

Unfreeze,” Lauren said at last. Jessica recoiled viscerally, hand jerking out of her panties to cover her breasts in a vain attempt at modesty.

“Let’s try one last one,” Lauren mused. “Jessie, take off your pants.”

“No.” the blond girl struggled. “I won’t, not in front of my teacher! Jeez Lauren, screw you!” She stared at Lauren, fire in her eyes. “I’m leaving!” Jessica began to turn towards the door, but was stopped dead before she could take even a single step.

Freeze!“ Lauren commanded again. She reached forward and tugged at the waistband of Jessica’s sweatpants, pulling them down. Slowly, jerkily, I saw Jessica’s hands moving. Fighting, struggling, she took hold of her own pants, trying to stop Lauren from removing them. Her eyes smoldered with rage. A single tear dripped down her cheek.

“Let go, Jessie.” Lauren said quietly, but firmly.

“Nooo!” came the reply, desperation audible in Jessica’s voice.

“I see....” mused Lauren, walking away. We both watched in silence as she took out her notepad and made a few quick marks.

Release!” Lauren said after a moment. Jessica hurriedly started putting her top back on. Lauren’s facial expression turned from devious slyness to genuine concern. “Jessie, let me show you something that’ll make you feel a little better.”

“What? What the hell could it possibly be, after what you just did to me?! It’s your watch, isn’t it? I’m DAMN sure never gonna watch you swing your stupid watch ever again after this!”

“No, noooo, Jess” she cooed back soothingly, “It’s not the watch. Just look at professor Belton for a sec, you’ll see he won’t fail you for stripping in his office or anything like that.”

“Derek...” I heard Lauren’s voice calling me, and felt my gaze automatically shifting from Jessica to her commanding brunette roommate.

I heard fingers snapping. Felt Lauren’s voice, saying....something. Was it “sleep”?. Everything went black before I could decide.

* * *

I awoke to the sound of the alarm clock on my desk. Had I fallen asleep at the office again? I tried to think, tried to remember what had happened to bring me here. I came up with nothing—it was like the past few minutes were a blank spot in my memory. Few minutes? How long had I been sleeping? I checked the clock: it was 4:30. I had a flash of recollection: I remembered Lauren coming in to see me. But, strangely, I couldn’t seem to remember anything else after that – not what we talked about, or what we did, or even how long she had been here.

I felt myself break into an excited grin. Mistress Lauren had come to play with my mind, just like she knew I loved. And we must’ve been doing something extra special if she wanted to blank it from my memory. My cock stirred at the realization that she could, and had, done that to me.

“Well,” I said to myself, “if it’s 4:30, then I’m done with everything for today, might as well go home.” I started gathering my things to leave. As I opened my drawer to get my class folder, I found something odd. A bunched up pair of white ankle socks, with a cryptic note:

“Pick me up at my dorm tonight at 9. Bring these home for tonight ;)

<3
–Mistress”

Lauren was the sole thing on my mind for the rest of the evening. I went over to her room at 10 sharp, and found her waiting for me outside. I raced home, struggling to keep my eyes on the road instead of on her.

The rest of the night flew by. We were kissing hard from the moment I got the door open, in an instant her legs were locked around my waist, her hips grinding into me. “Straight to the bedroom,” she whispered in my ear, nibbling at my earlobe.

I practically threw her into bed, as we peeled clothes off ourselves and each other in a frenzy of lust.

“Wait!” she said suddenly, just as I finished kicking my pants off. I stared at her, kneeling on my bed seductively, like a sex goddess from beyond my wildest dreams.

“My poor little feet are gonna get cold...” she pouted innocently. “Could you maybe help me with that?”

I yanked open the drawer of my nightstand, and fished out the pair of socks she had left for me, and a condom.

“Ohh, my delicious little hypno-boy” she teased, plucking the socks from my hand and slipping them on. She nodded toward the condom I was hastily unwrapping. “I hope you have more of those, one is definitely not going to be enough for us for tonight...”

“Yes, Mistress.” I said, “I have a whole box.” Lauren bit her lip involuntarily, then smiled.

“Thank god. Now, get over here and let me fuck that perfect cock of yours, slave.” she commanded, beckoning me to the bed, then grabbing my shoulders and practically throwing me down to mount me.

“Yes, Mistress Lauren....” I sighed as she slid herself onto my cock, moaning with pleasure.

Good Boy!

Minutes later, Lauren was lying beneath me on my bed, her legs wrapped around me. I felt her ankles lock together, holding me there as our hips furiously bucked against each other, driving her to a second orgasm.

“ohhhhh godddd....” she groaned, her hand sliding up my arm to my shoulder, nails digging in in wild lust. “Yessss....Derek....Look into...ohhh....my eyes,” she said, her own gasps of pleasure interrupting her.

I found my gaze instantly locked into hers, experiencing waves of pleasure as I obeyed her every word.

“Feel my control washing over you, my words seeping into your mind, filling you up with pleasure in that way you just love so much....That’s right, you’re slipping into my power, so irresistibly...Good boy...And we both know you’re not going to be able to come until I tell you to, isn’t that right Derek?”

“Yes, Mistress, I obey you completely,” I grunted, thrusting harder as her smooth, irresistibly dominating voice excited me even more.

“uuuunnhhh, yess....” she breathed, “Tell me who’s in control of your mind right now.”

“You, Mistress Lauren!” I groaned back. “You’re controlling my mind.” Her thighs squeezed me even tighter.

“Tell me what your thoughts are,” she gasped.

“I love you, Mistress Lauren!” I exclaimed instantly.

Time seemed to stop. Those three simple words, ‘I love you’, which could make or break a whole relationship. I hadn’t meant to say it, it just slipped out, the result of my subconscious mind following her instructions. How would she react?

Lauren seemed to pause in every respect. Then, slowly, her whole face began to shine as she smiled from ear to ear.

“I love you too, Derek.” She whispered. And just like that the universe seemed to press ‘play’ again, and we were going at it with doubled vigor. My cock throbbed, and tensed up as climax neared.

“Ohhhh yes!” Mistress Lauren cried in response, her pussy clenching tighter as her own orgasm washed over her. She opened her eyes wide, suddenly locking me in her gaze. “Say it again, Derek, please...” she moaned.

“I love you, Lauren.” Poised on the edge of an orgasm, the next stroke pushed her over.

“Oooohhhhh I love you too,” she screamed, body pulsing and writhing in climax, “now come for me!”

We came together, then moments later collapsed into blissful sleep in each other’s arms. I didn’t think I’d ever felt happier in my life.

[End of chapter 11]