The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 14: Studying with Jessica]

I felt myself being pulled back to wakefulness, somehow unaware of where I was coming from. My eyes gradually fluttered open, and I looked around dazedly. Two nubile young ladies stood before me, sizing me up in my living room – Lauren Meyers, and her roommate Jessica.

“So what’d you think of that, Jessie?” Lauren asked her compatriot.

The blonde girl shook her head, an awe-struck look on her face.

“That was so....hot. I had no idea–– I mean, like, that just a watch could so much–– I could feel him throbbing in my mouth, it was amazing.”

I followed her gaze down to my crotch, and only then realized I was naked. My cock was extremely hard, pointing straight out at them like a flagpole.

“His cock is so fantastic, too,” Jessica added.

“I know, right?” Lauren giggled back. “You can play with it more if you want.”

“Gladly!” Jessica laughed back. I could only watch as she sauntered over to me and wrapped her hand around my shaft.

Something was strange, though, it didn’t feel right. And as I watched her stroke me a few times, it became clear what it was. My penis was totally, completely numb—I couldn’t feel it at all.

I looked over at Lauren, trying to catch her eye to guess what other mischief she had planned. Only, I found that I couldn’t. My head wouldn’t turn, it was completely stuck. She had frozen my whole body. I tried to speak, but found my mouth equally uncooperative. All I could do was stand there as Jessica’s hands explored my cock.

Lauren came up behind Jessica, embracing her closely, her lips positioned right beside Jessica’s ear.

“Doesn’t it just turn you on, seeing it throb like that?”

“Uh huh,” the blonde girl nodded again, glassy eyes fixed on my penis as if she were a small bird mesmerized by a snake.

“I bet you can’t wait to have it inside you, huh?” Lauren asked softly.

“Yeah...” Jessica whispered.

“Then let’s get these clothes off,” Lauren said. It was phrased like a suggestion, but from her tone it was clear that Jessica had no choice in the matter.

The blonde girl’s hands immediately dropped to the hem of her shirt, and began peeling it off hastily. I watched Lauren’s hands undoing Jessica’s jeans, then pulling them down, then doing the same with her panties. The whole time, Jessica’s eyes never left my cock.

At last, the blond co-ed stood there wearing nothing but her white ankle socks; she started to reach down and peel them off, but was stopped by Lauren.

“No,” the chestnut-haired goddess said softly. Placing her hand on Jessica’s cheek, Lauren guided the now-nude girl’s attention away from my cock, and back to her. “Leave the socks on, he likes them.”

“O...okay...” Jessica murmured, now unsure of herself. She stood there, fully nude save her socks, staring into Lauren’s powerful hypnotic eyes. I thought I saw her sway slightly. Jessica wasn’t technically in a trance yet, but I wasn’t sure if that really even mattered. Lauren could be so naturally commanding that anyone who found themselves in this position would surely obey her.

“Kiss me,” she ordered, gently but firmly.

Jessica hesitated for a moment, but her desire to continue the experience quickly outweighed her reluctance. She slowly leaned in to Lauren until their lips gently met.

I watched the two gorgeous young women kiss for several long moments. Jessica’s initial hesitation quickly gave way to compliance, as Lauren softly and sensually took control of the situation, sliding her tongue into the blonde’s mouth, her hands caressing her body at the same time. It was, without a doubt, the sexiest thing I had ever seen. But I could do nothing but watch, knowing that it was making the head of my still-numb cock turn bright purple with arousal.

It was Lauren who broke off the kiss. She turned to me with an evil grin. Slowly, tauntingly, she placed her palm against my bare chest. I felt her pushing, but was unable to move—unable to stop myself from falling backward. Luckily, she had pushed me onto the couch.

“You can ride him now, Jess.” She said quietly.

Jessica did not hesitate for even a single a moment before mounting me. She nearly impaled herself on my cock, groaning and sighing as her hips pumped faster and faster, an almost frenzied pace. All I could do was watch her body writhe in pleasure—her eyes closing, head tilting back as she moaned, breasts bouncing with each stroke. I could almost feel her pussy getting tighter around me, her climax drawing near. But I could feel nothing, not a single iota of stimulation from my cock as she plunged herself onto it again and again. It was like watching someone else have sex with my body.

“Good girl,” Lauren whispered in Jessica’s ear.

The blonde girl shook and shivered in response, a loud and abrupt moan serving to announce her orgasm. She soon slowed down, hips beginning gliding to a halt.

“Don’t stop.” Lauren instructed firmly. Instantly, Jessica’s rhythm picked up again, fucking me full-force again, soon closing in on a second orgasm.

I felt Lauren’s touch on my arm, felt her sitting down next to me. Her voice filled my ears like a sensually smooth liquid.

“How does that feel, my little hypno-toy?” She asked, knowing full well that I was unable to answer. “Isn’t it an interesting sensation watching someone else fuck your cock like this?”

Lauren reached out and pinched Jessica’s nipple. I let out an involuntary gasp as the blonde coed came once again. Lauren giggled.

“Well...really it’s MY cock, at least for the moment. But you already knew that, didn’t you?”

Yes. I did. It was my cock in origin, but she had complete control over it—for all intents and purposes, my cock belonged to my mistress Lauren. I felt a deep surge of pleasure coursing through me, knowing that I wanted it to be hers, wanted her to control my body to use as she pleased.

“And you also know that she’s fucking you because I told her to, and for no other reason more than that. So really, it’s like I am the one fucking you right now. I’m just using my other hypnotic plaything to do it. You love this, don’t you?”

‘Yes!!!’ I screamed in my mind, knowing it was true, but unable to make my mouth move.

“Of course you do, you love everything I do to you.”

I managed a weak gasp in response, trying my hardest to indicate my agreement, but unable to move any part of my body.

Good boy“ my mistress whispered in my ear. I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me, causing my cock to throb and flex on its own. I could almost feel Jessica clench tighter in response, coming yet again as she kept fucking me.

“And now,” Lauren whispered softly, “Now, I’m gonna make you watch me hypnotize Jessie. Right now, while she’s fucking you. And the moment she goes under, you’re going to regain feeling in your cock. In fact, you’re gonna feel everything that’s happened so far, all compressed into a single instant, as soon as you see her go under.”

I heard a delicate clinking sound, which I knew could only be one thing—the chain of Lauren’s pocketwatch uncoiling. As I stared up at Jessica, her hips still pumping up and down against my cock, I saw her eyes go wide. Then, they began to move back and forth, as if following something out of my range of view.

“That’s right, Jessie, you know what to do. You’re such a good subject, and you know just what to do when you see my watch swing. You follow it with your eyes, just like you’re doing now. And as you do, you know that each swing makes your eyes get heavier....and heavier...and sleepier....and drowsier...”

Jessica’s motions slowed, taking on an almost robotic rhythm, but did not stop. Her hips, and then her whole body, began to move in time with her eyes, with the swinging of Lauren’s watch. Her eyes fluttered, and I could see them rolling back as she slipped under. Finally, they closed, and her head fell forward, and her whole body collapsed limply against me.

“Come for me now, Derek,” my mistress whispered softly. I didn’t last an instant longer than that. Immediately, I felt the semen pumping furiously out of my cock, almost like it was going to fill her up. The hypnotized blonde moaned weakly in response, a noise that only turned me on more.

“...And now Unfreeze!“ Lauren said, snapping her fingers. I heaved a heavy sigh of relief, still trying to catch my breath after what had just happened, and helped my mistress ease her nubile roommate’s prone form into a more comfortable position on the couch.

“Derek, why don’t you go get me some ice water while I get her ready for what’s next.”

“Yes, Mistress Lauren.” I replied. She caught my wrist as I turned, yanked me back, and kissed me hard, viciously hard, on the mouth before waving me on my way. The simple joy of obeying her was almost overwhelming.

[end of chapter 14]