The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Clarification Question

[Chapter 18: Breaking the Curve]

Today found me wondering what to do with myself. It was a thursday afternoon, I had just finished teaching my last class of the week, and was ready to blow off some steam. My girlfriend (and mistress) Lauren, was still a student, though, and she would be busy all night with work for her classes. It had become a frequent occurrence: she was taking extra classes, and advanced ones to boot, so she could finish her degree faster. I was happy for her, it was a good educational opportunity for her, but it did leave me often bored, and thinking of her. As I packed up my things and prepared to head home, I deliberated about how to spend the evening. It was late, and the building was nearly empty this time of day, so I was startled to hear a knock at the door of my office.

“Come in!” I called.

The old door creaked open, and a head with a long blonde pony tail appeared in the doorway. It was Lauren’s roommate, Jessica.

Jessica was on the university’s volleyball team, a side-effect of which was a knockout figure – tall, tight, taut, with long legs and a finely-toned stomach. She was hard to ignore, I had to admit, particularly at this time of year when the weather got warmer and the female students’ shorts & skirts invariably seemed to get skimpier every year. Today, however Jessica was wearing sweatpants, leaving the image of her perfect legs to my imagination.

“Ah, Jessie.” I waved her inside. “What do you need?”

“Do you have a little time to talk?” She entered the room, closing the door behind her. “It’s private, but it’s kinda not really related to class.”

“Uh...okay? What is it?” I asked again. “Are you having trouble in some other class or something?”

“Well,” she said, approaching my desk, “Actually, it’s more of a personal issue.” She came around to the side of the desk, leaned in close to me, and lowered her voice. “See, I’ve been really horny all week, and I’ve been studying so hard for your class that I haven’t had time to do anything about it. So, I was thinking maybe you could fuck me?” She batted her eyelashes innocently.

My heart nearly stopped. This was not okay. I knew that, plain as day. It had happened once in the past, yes; but when it was Lauren’s plan, when she had made us both do it, that was different. Now, Jessica was just my student again; we had no special relationship except through Lauren. And Lauren wasn’t here, and I didn’t even know if she would be okay with it. I had to decline.

“Um....” I began awkwardly, trying to think of the most tactful way to turn her down. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Pleeeaase?” she whined, “...it’ll be fun!”

“No, Jessica, I’m flattered, but this isn’t right.”

“Really professor Belton? Are you really going to stand there and tell me you didn’t enjoy it the first time we did it? You know it wouldn’t be that bad to have that feeling again...to have your big, hard cock inside me again...”

I sat down curtly. “I’m sorry, Jessica, but if that’s what you came here for, then you’d better go. This isn’t a good idea, and I have things I need to do.”

“Awwww, c’mon....” the blonde girl pouted, circling around my desk and hopping up onto it, sitting above me. Just like Lauren usually did. I shook my head again, more firmly, hoping that it would somehow make my refusal more clear. But it didn’t dissuade her one bit; Jessica just leaned down and ran her hand up my inner thigh seductively.

“Please? I know you want to,” she said, gently squeezing my package. I felt it stir in response, and pushed her hand away.

“Don’t get me wrong, you’re a very attractive young woman and I’m quite flattered. But this is a very, VERY bad idea, and I want no part of it.”

“Maaannnn....” she complained again, “but I got all dressed up for this, just for you!” I watched as her fingers traced circled around her nipples, watched them grow hard and poke out of her shirt. Clearly, she wasn’t wearing a bra. Jessica smiled as she saw my eyes following her finger around and around. Slowly, she brought her knee up to her chest, resting her heel on the edge of the desk. My eyes followed her hand inadvertently, watching her finger slowly trace a line down from her breasts, across her tight midriff to a spot between her legs, then up along the inside of her thigh before trailing down the length of her shapely calf to her ankle. Slowly, teasingly slowly, she tugged at the leg of her sweatpants, pulling the hem up just enough to reveal the top edge of the cuff of a sporty white sock that clung to her ankle, then a little further still, showing me a flash of the silky-smooth skin of her leg.

I felt the breath catch in my throat, and tried to stifle the sound.

Jessica just smiled wickedly as she gazed down at me...just like Lauren had done, countless times before.

“I know how much you like cute girls’ socks...especially sexy little ones like these, like I’m wearing right now. Wouldn’t it feel nice to have them pressed against your face? Or maybe pressed against your cock instead, stroking up and down the length of it?” Jessica paused; the silence was agonizing.

“Or, maybe even pressed against your face, while your cock is...somewhere else?” she teased, her hand sliding back up, between her thighs.

“Yes– uh, I mean, NO! I – Uh...I mean, yes, but...no.” I fumbled.

“See, so you DO want me!” Jessica insisted, giggling as I flushed sheepishly. “We both know it. Just think, you could bend me over your desk right here...right now...and no one would ever even know. You’re thinking about it already, I can tell. Isn’t that just an irresistibly sexy picture that’s forming in your mind’s eye right now?”

Jessica stroked the edge of the desk slowly. She was absolutely right about one thing – I couldn’t stop the image from forming in my head. In my mind’s eye, I could already see her writhing and moaning as my cock slid into her.

“No,” I shook my head again, feeling almost desperate and trapped, “I shouldn’t. WE shouldn’t. It was one thing when Lauren set it all up that one time, but that was a special occasion. You should know yourself, it’s really not the right thing for either of us to do.”

“Awww,” she pouted, “but why should we have to resist something that we both know know would feel so good?” She trailed her fingers down my arm. I carefully pushed her hand away.

“Because it’s a BAD idea, and besides that it’s prohibited by university regulation. I could get fired, and you could get kicked out of school. Is it really worth that? You know it isn’t. And besides all of that, I’m with Lauren.”

“Hmmm...okay, fine...I guess I can accept that you might not think it’s a good idea. I mean, you really do want to jump me – I can tell that much from the way you stare at my body.” That last remark caught me by surprise, and my eyes went a little bit wide. “Of course, Professor, did you think I hadn’t noticed? I like the way you look at me, I know how much you want my body. From the way that you stare at me, I think you’ve gotta have a pretty powerful urge to jump me. She said slowly, languidly; sounding almost like Lauren’s induction voice, I thought. “I mean, I guess I can understand that you might want to resist that urge...” she trailed off.

“Thank you for understanding. Now, –” I said curtly, trying to end the conversation.

And then Jessica cut me off.

“...But are you sure you can resist when there’s a nice cute pair of socks in your face?” she asked provocatively. “And when the girl whose feet they are is only asking you to surrender to her and worship them. Is that really too much to ask?”

I heard a thump as she spoke, and looked down to see her sneaker lying on the floor; she pushed the other one off with her sock-covered toes. Before I knew it, Jessica’s feet were resting on my chest, one leg cockily crossed over the other, like it was her very own spot to kick her feet up and relax. Like I belonged to her, not to my Mistress Lauren.

“I’ve learned some things from Lauren, you know. For example, I learned that sexual tension, and sexual arousal, they seem to make people more....pliable. Easier to convince of certain things. Like, for instance, that now, even as we speak, you’re finding your cock getting hard...and the back of your mind is starting to fill with thoughts of worshipping my feet. And soon, once you get hard enough, it’ll be filled with thoughts of pleasuring me. And thoughts of how much you really, really want to give in...to give in to those desires...to just give up and fuck me.”

Instinctively, I stared at the object directly in front of my eyes – that happened to be Jessica’s sock-covered toes, and I found myself spellbound by the sight. I watched her wiggle them, and reflected for a moment on just how good it really would feel to give in and press my face against those soft, warm, soles. And, just as she had asserted, the next thought that popped into my head was of me reaching up to grab her waistband, and how easy it would be to strip her pants and panties off in one single motion, and throw her back on the desk to shove my cock inside her tight, wet, pussy. My cock stirred in response, automatically.

But NO!, I said to myself desperately. No, this was different – this girl was NOT Lauren. With Lauren, I simply had no way to resist. And I didn’t even want to – I trusted her, I loved her, and I knew she wouldn’t abuse the power she had over me. I didn’t know any of those things about Jessica. Hell, for all I knew, she could be trying to set me up—seducing me in my office just to blackmail me for something later. And I couldn’t bear the thought of cheating on my mistress Lauren.

My mind was racing. While I agonized internally, Jessica didn’t let up at all, and continued flexing and pointing her toes, watching my eyes mindlessly follow them. And then, as I continued to stare, she daintily picked up one foot, and caressed my cheek with her toe. I gasped involuntarily. She only smiled and began to trace a slow line with her toe, down my neck, then across my chest and stomach, until her foot was pressing directly against my cock. She pushed, and my cock twitched back automatically.

“Mmm-hmmm,” she gloated smugly, “That’s right, I know you want me.”

“No. Please, stop it, Jessie.”

It took nearly every ounce of willpower I had to do it, but I forced myself to push her foot out of my face, and to pull her other one away from my cock. She sat up, leaned back, looking down at me disappointedly.

“I think you should leave,” I said, hoping it sounded stronger than I felt.

“I thought you might play hard-to-get,” she said, “and that’s why I borrowed this. Just in case you needed a little extra ‘convincing’.”

I saw her open her purse, and reach inside.

What happened next seemed to unfold in slow motion. As I watched Jessica’s hand slide out of her pocket, I saw a slender silver chain trailing from between her fingers. I recognized that chain, and knew the other end was linked to Lauren’s silver pocketwatch. I tried to look away before it was too late, but by the time I started to react, the watch was already hanging in the air in front of me, gleaming in the sunlight, already starting to swing. My eyes locked onto it automatically, following its arc as Jessica swung it slowly back and forth.

“I thought you might be a little reluctant to sleep with me, so I came with a back up plan. See, I just want your cock inside me sooo badly that I’m not gonna take “No” for an answer. Even if I have to hypnotize you to get it. I know there’s NO way you can resist being hypnotized by this watch. There’s just no way, you’re too well conditioned. After all, it’s Lauren’s watch, and you know that Lauren’s watch can always hypnotize you, you know that you’re completely powerless to fight it. You know that just watching it swing is enough to put you into a trance instantly. And you know that the longer you watch, the deeper you go. And the deeper you go, the more obedient you become. That’s what Lauren taught you. She taught you to go under when you watch her watch, to obey the watch, to give in completely when you watch it swing. This watch, the very same one that’s swinging in front of you now....back....and forth...”

I could feel the relaxation washing over me, even as I tried to fight it. From the tips of my toes, all the way up to the tiny muscles in my face, my whole body was beginning to slump and let go. I tried to stop it from happening, tried to tense up, but my body was sluggish to respond.

“I can see your eyes following it, professor Belton. That means part of you must want to watch the watch swing. I’m sure part of you is, at this very moment, thinking about how much you love being hypnotized, and about how good it feels to slip under, to fall into a nice deep obedient trance...and how sexy it would be to go under right now. Even just thinking about it makes you want it more, even more with every swing the watch makes. You know you can’t resist this watch....you know the power it has over you...I mean, maybe – maybe – you could resist if it was just ME trying to hypnotize you, but not when it’s Lauren’s hypnotic pocketwatch. I’ve seen her use it on you before, I know what it does to you. You know what it does to you too. You don’t stand a chance in this fight. When you see this watch swing, you can’t help being hypnotized, and you know you need to obey.”

“Yesss...” I whispered to myself, eyes still fixated on the swinging watch. The watch that, deep down, I knew I needed to obey. Grudgingly, I admitted to myself the honest truth – I couldn’t resist it. I felt my mind starting to get foggy, already finding it hard to think, let alone think clearly. Lurking in the fog was a single inescapable truth: the watch controls me.

“That’s much better, professor. Now tell me you’re gonna obey me.”

“I will obey you,” I felt myself saying.

“I want you to prove it now. Kiss my foot to show me you obey!”

My eyes still locked on the watch, I felt, rather than saw, Jessica lifting up her foot again, bringing it just in front of my mouth. Slowly, my head moved forward to kiss it. I knew that I wanted to, knew that deep down I was sexually attracted to this hot young coed, and knew that her cute white sport socks were just the thing to set my fetish off. And I knew that my cock was rapidly getting hard, and that on some level, I honestly did want to plunge it into her nice, tight, wet cunt.

I also knew that I shouldn’t do anything of the sort, though. And that desire, that understanding that I should know better than to be seduced and used like a sex toy by just any of my female students, that was what I had clung to, what was holding me back.

But, above and beyond all that, I knew I could not resist Lauren’s hypnotic watch. And because of that, I knew that if Jessica told me to do something, I would. Even if my conscious mind was screaming at me to do the opposite. I knew if Jessica commanded me to fuck her, my body would obey, despite my desire to stay loyal to my mistress Lauren. As I agonized internally, I felt my lips making contact with Jessica’s toe, kissing it obediently, in spite of my resistance.

My heart sank; I knew exactly what was coming next. My eyes were still locked on the watch, but I could feel Jessica’s hand tugging at my belt, trying to unbuckle it.

“Close your eyes now, and fall even deeper, so deep that you can’t do anything but what I tell you.” I heard Jessica say. My eyelids dropped shut as commanded, and I let my mind drift helplessly. I heard a clink of metal as she put the watch away, then another clink as she unbuckled my belt. I felt her undoing my pants and taking my cock out, felt her sliding a condom on. There was no turning back now. I hated her right now, hated what she was doing to me...but a little buzz inside me reminded me that not having a choice was still turning me on even more.

I heard Jessica’s voice continuing...

“Now, when I snap my fingers, you will come out of your trance and immediately fuck me good and hard until I tell you to come. And it’s gonna be amazing to you...the best sex you’ve ever had.”

SNAP

I heard the click of her fingers, and my eyes snapped open automatically. I knew what I had to do. I didn’t want to fuck Jessica; I just plain needed to. In half an instant, I had my fingers in the waistband of her pants, and was savagely yanking them off together with her panties. She laughed excitedly at my sudden fervor, peeling her shirt off and undoing her bra as I pushed her down against the desk.

My hands found their way to Jessica’s hips, holding them tight and pulling her whole body forcibly to the edge of the desk. I stood up and guided my cock to her wet, waiting pussy, dimly realizing I had knocked by chair over in the process.

“Ohhh!” she gasped as I penetrated her. “Yes! That’s it, fuck me like a horny little slut!!” she hissed. “Show me what you can do, professor!”

Before I knew it, I felt my lust overpower any last trace of rational mind I had left. I shoved her down hard against the desk, pulling her legs up and propping her feet against my shoulders.

I couldn’t resist fucking her, I knew, but I still didn’t want to get caught. The part of my mind that had been trying to resist had given it up, but was still looking for ways to make the situation go as well for me as it could.

Almost instinctively, I found myself clamping my hand over Jessica’s mouth. It surprised me, like I was watching someone else control my body. That kind of roughness felt wrong, felt like it wasn’t something I could normally do. But at that moment, I hated her more than anyone in the world, and that changed things. Jessica’s eyes went wide for a moment in shock.

“Shut up you little bitch. I’m not letting you get us caught!” I grunted bitterly.

The fear instantly left her eyes; they almost seemed to roll back in enjoyment. I heard her emit a groan of ecstasy, muffled by my hand gagging her. I remembered that Jessica fantasized about being objectified; she was loving every minute of this.

I raised her legs up higher and leaned forward, almost bending her in half on the desk, allowing my cock to plunge in and out for its whole length on each stroke. Jessica’s feet dangled in front of my face, bouncing with each pump of my hips. I clutched her legs closer to me, pulling her socked feet against my face and thrusting harder. I could feel the heavy wooden desk shifting beneath us as I pounded harder and harder. Her moans increased in pitch in response, her pussy clenching tighter around me as the arousal coursed through her. I felt her come a moment later, felt her squeezing even tighter around my cock tight as her back arched and she let out an uncontrolled scream, loud despite being muffled by my hand.

I sensed her breathing slowing then, the tension in her body turning into post-coital bliss. But I didn’t stop the motion of my cock, didn’t stop fucking her for even an instant. I couldn’t stop; I was Lauren’s obedient hypno-toy, and my subconscious mind always accepted suggestions when Lauren’s watch swung in front of my eyes. And that’s what Jessica had done, and she had commanded me to fuck her until I was given permission to come. So that’s what my body did.

I tried to resist then, for a moment, before being washed away in a sea of pleasurable sensation; one of Lauren’s posthypnotic suggestions to stop me from resisting her. And so my subconscious mind, and my body, continued to follow the suggestion Jessica had given me, to the letter – I would keep fucking her until she told me to come. I simply couldn’t do anything else.

Jessica, realizing I wasn’t going to stop, smiled wickedly. She swung her leg over my head, flipping over so I was fucking her from behind as she perched on my desk.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh...That’s right, keep going professor Belton, I haven’t told you to come yet!”

A moment later, she was biting her own arm to keep silent, face down against the top of my desk as I pounded her from behind.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something glimmer. Jessica’s elbow, as she writhed, had pushed her purse toward me; it was open, and I could see the chain of Lauren’s pocketwatch coiled up inside it. Suddenly, I knew how I could take control of the situation.

Jessica’s head rocked back as another orgasm hit her. When her eyes opened afterwards, I had the watch swinging in front of her. My hips robotically continued to thrust my cock into her, unable to do anything but carry out her command to fuck her. But as I felt her whole body relaxing, I could tell her eyes were fixed on the watch, unable to do anything but stare at it. And I knew if I had played my cards right, Jessica would be just as helpless before it as I was.

“Watch the watch swing, Jessie....and sleep!” I tapped her forehead lightly, as I had seen Lauren do. “Sleep and obey....that’s it...deeper, deeper down....good girl...”

Her head sank onto against my desk, arms dangling limply off the far edge where they had fallen. She was out cold.

“You can’t resist Lauren’s watch either, can you Jessie?”

“....no...” came the meek response from her hypnotized lips.

“And you’ll follow any suggestion I give you, won’t you?”

“Yes Master.” she said monotonously.

‘Wow,’ I thought, ‘She is seriously submissive...’ She had started calling me ‘master’ without even being told to do so!

“Tell me to come, Jessie.” I said forcefully, hoping a commanding tone would help her want to obey.

“Ohhhhhhh yes, master...” she moaned, “please fill this slut with your cum master, please come inside me! Please come now, master!”

I felt my balls squeezing as soon as she said it, squirting hot cum into her as my hips slowly ground to a halt.

“Good girl,” I said softly.

“Ohhhhh, thank you master,” she replied instantly, gasping in pleasure.

I pulled out, and disposed of the condom, contemplating what to do with the manipulative girl now collapsed in a deeply entranced heap on my desk.

“I’m going to ask you some questions now, Jessie, and you’re going to answer them honestly and completely. As you do so, you’re just going to feel completely relaxed and happy to go along with what I’m telling you to do. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” she murmured.

“Did Lauren tell you to come here today?”

“No master.”

“Does she know you took her pocketwatch?”

“No master.”

“Does she know you’re here?”

“No master.”

“Why did you come here today, Jessie?”

“I needed to get fucked by you again, master.”

‘Well, at least she got what she came for,’ I remarked to myself wryly.

“What were you going to do then?”

“...I don’t know, master.”

“Sleep deeper now, Jessie.” I commanded, tapping her forehead and watching her body seem to go even more limp.

Truth be told, I had no more of an idea than she did – I really didn’t know what to do next. I was still mentally reeling from the whole thing, from what had just happened. I had just cheated on the love of my life, and with her roommate no less. On the other hand, I had tried not to, had desperately tried to avoid it; Jessica had needed to hypnotize me to make it happen. And she had needed Lauren’s watch to do so; the watch that Lauren herself had trained me to find irresistibly entrancing.

Lauren, she was the key to it all. I decided that I needed to just tell her what happened – she would know what to do. Nervously, my fingers trembling, I reached for my phone, and dialed her number. There was no answer; I realized she must have been in one of her favorite secret study spots somewhere on campus. Her phone would be off, and there was no way I could realistically find her just by looking randomly. I left a voicemail – short, somewhat awkward message, telling her that we needed to talk, that it was important.

I stared down at Jessica’s naked body, not sure how to leave things with her. She lay completely prone before me, arms dangling lazily off the edges of the desk, one leg dangling too, the other splayed up on the desk, bent at what seemed like an awkward angle. It was the sort of position only someone in a very deep trance would be content to remain in. I felt a twinge of guilt, but it didn’t stop my eye from admiring her nubile, extremely athletic form. My fingers absent-mindedly traced a path along her leg, from her supple ass, along her smooth, creamy thighs, tight calves, and down to her ankles, then gently rubbing her foot, to feel the soft cotton of her sock against my skin. I reflected for a moment on how sexy she truly was; my cock twitched involuntarily, as if agreeing with me. If I hadn’t met Lauren a few months ago, I thought, I might well be fantasizing about exactly this – having this gorgeous coed on my desk, nude save for a pair of sexy, sporty ankle socks, deeply in trance, and desperately wanting to fuck me. But here I was, in exactly that situation, and everything just seemed wrong. Or did it?

They say you can’t be hypnotized to do something you wouldn’t normally do. Did that mean I really, secretly, did want what Jessica had just done to me? Or had Lauren’s experiments shown that even that old adage wasn’t true? Everything was so unclear right now. I stood there a long time, pondering what to do next.

[end of chapter 18]