The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Clarification Question

[Chapter 20: A Special Assignment for Jessica]

My Mistress Lauren had dumped me. I spent the next few days doing little other than being depressed. I called Lauren and left message after message until her box was full, but she just wouldn’t talk to me. I was basically living in a daze of sadness, anger, disappointment, and numbness. Still, in spite of my angst, the weekend wore on and Monday rolled around the same way it always does. I had a class to teach that afternoon; so, I reluctantly forced myself to get back to reality and got cleaned up and prepared for work. I was nearly ready to leave, when realization struck me – this would be the first time I’d seen Jessica since the incident. I literally stopped in my tracks, briefcase in one hand, the other on the knob of my front door.

I wasn’t sure what to feel about seeing Jessica now, and I paused to muse about it. And then, by pure coincidence, I happened to spot Lauren’s pocketwatch, sitting on my coffee table where I had dropped it a few days earlier. A curious plan popped into my head, and I quickly tucked the watch in my briefcase on my way out.

* * *

Monday’s class was dull, even by my own admission, but at least it went without a hitch. Jessica sat in the back row, and said nothing, not even making eye contact with me. As I watched the students pack up and file out of the room, I swallowed hard and decided to put my plan into action.

“Wait a second everyone, there’s one last thing I forgot about. Someone left a watch in here after class last week, does anyone know who it belongs to?”

I took hold of the end of the chain of Lauren’s watch, and held it up, high above my head, being careful not to look at it myself.

I heard a chorus of murmured “No”s from most of the students, who continued exiting. I breathed a small sigh of relief, glad that none of them seemed interested. It wasn’t their responses I was interested; I was watching Jessica, standing at the back of the room. I could tell from her reaction the moment she spotted the watch: her eyes went wide, her mouth opened slightly, her facial expression going blank. She froze in her tracks, saying nothing.

“Jessica,” I called across the room, “You look like you recognize the watch. Do you know who’s it is?” My heart was racing, and I was trying to keep my voice from wavering, desperately hoping I was right about the rest of the class having no clue what was going on right now.

Jessica’s head nodded vacantly.

“Good. Can you meet me at my office in a few minutes to talk about this?”

She nodded again.

I dropped the watch back into my briefcase, ducked out the other door and headed for my office as quickly as I could.

“In for a penny, in for a pound,” I muttered to myself.

* * *

Jessica appeared at my office a short while later, still seeming dazed.

“Hi Professor Belton,” she said quietly, eyes downcast and unfocused. “You told me to come see you?”

I had Lauren’s watch swinging in front of her eyes before she could say another word.

“Yes, I did. This watch. You know whose watch it is, don’t you?” I asked, mustering up my best Svengali tone. Her eyes still ticking back and forth, Jessica nodded. I watched her jaw drop slightly, as if opening her mouth to speak, but no sound came out.

“This watch belongs to someone who can make you obey them. You know exactly what happens when you watch it swing. It puts you into a trance, and makes you just do whatever you’re told. You do whatever the person with the watch says. Isn’t that right?”

“Uh-huh...”

“And I’m the one with the watch now. Do you know what that makes me, Jessica?”

“Master...” she whispered, a deliciously far-away look in her eyes, her head listing lazily to one side. Her whole body was starting to sway slightly along with the tempo of the swinging watch. She was all mine.

“Get down on your knees, Jessie.”

“Yes Master,” she whispered, hastily dropping to the floor, her eyes trained on the watch the whole time.

“Sleep, Jessie,” I said, tapping her forehead as I had seen Lauren do. The blonde girl’s head and shoulders slumped forward limply.

I swallowed hard; I’d never done anything like this before, never hypnotized someone. But the thrill that it had worked sent a throbbing feeling into my cock.

“How do you feel, knowing that I’m your Master, Jessie?”

“Mmm...good...” she answered. “...ssexxyy...”

“You’ll do anything I tell you?” I stammered, trying to make myself sound commanding. Jessica simply moaned.

“Oh, yes Master.” Her hand slowly began to creep between her legs.

I’m normally more submissive than dominant, but there was just something about the sight of this horny, helplessly hypnotized co-ed kneeling in front of me that had my cock threatening to split my pants.

I hesitated, unsure about whether I wanted to go through with what I had started. But temptation won the day; I swallowed my reluctance and decided I if my Mistress was going to blame me for cheating on her with Jessica, then I might as well actually do the crime. Fingers shaking, I locked the door to the room. Standing in front of Jessica once more, I unzipped my fly.

“Cock slut.” I uttered tentatively, hoping I was remembering Jessica’s trigger correctly. I must have been right, because she gasped as I said it.

“Now, Jessica, when I snap my fingers you’re going to open your eyes, but remain fully obedient to me. As long as you’re in this room, you will obey me completely, without question. Is that understood?”

“Yessmaster,” she whispered excitedly, running the words together as her breathing grew heavier.

I quickly tucked Lauren’s watch in my desk drawer, out of sight and out of reach. I returned to where I was standing, immediately in front of Jessica, and snapped my fingers.

Jessica’s eyes snapped open, and her jaw dropped. She seemed instantly transfixed by my raging hard cock.

“Can I suck it?” she asked, eyes pleading, voice desperate. “Please, Master?” She licked her lips.

“Will you do anything I tell you?” I asked, hoping her response would bolster my confidence. It did.

“Yes Master, please, this slut will do anything to worship your cock, Master,” she moaned, her voice quavering, breathing hard and heavy.

“Strip for me,” I commanded.

“Yes Master.”

Jessica practically tore off her top, and thrust her chest forward as she reached around to unhook her sports bra. She stood up, yanked down her pants, and stumbled as they got caught on her running sneakers. Her movements hasty and reckless, she raced to strip down, and kneeled before me again, unbidden, staring longingly at my erect penis.

“Now you can suck it, Jessie.”

“Ohggg g-goddd, thank you Masterrr!” she exclaimed, the words barely escaping her mouth as she plunged my cock into it.

I had forgotten how skilled Jessica was at sucking cock, and the sudden rush of sensation almost knocked me off my feet. I tumbled back onto the sofa, and tried to lose myself in the pleasure of her ministrations. Try as I might, though, thoughts of Lauren kept popping into my head – images, words, pictures, feelings, each one bringing with it a kiss of sweet pleasure and joy, but a sharp pang of sadness too.

“Jessie, stop sucking.” I whispered.

“Yes Master,” she replied dogmatically, her lips paused only millimeters from the head of my cock, staring at it hungrily.

“You’re going to fuck me now. Your only goal is to make my cock feel as good as you possibly can.”

“Yes, Master,” she repeated.

I pushed her back, and stood up to get a condom from the back of the drawer of my desk. Fingers shaking from the strange mix of emotions, I slid the condom on and returned to my seat on the sofa.

“Fuck me now, slut.”

“Ohhh yess Master!” she cried, a bit louder than I was comfortable with, as she hurriedly mounted me.

Jessica gasped as her dripping wet pussy slid onto my shaft. She started to ride me, slowly at first, but quickly speeding up. I felt her pussy tighten around me, and knew she was about to cum.

“Ohhhhhh!” she moaned, her voice slowly and steadily rising in pitch and volume.

I slid my hands down from her waist, along her long, incredibly smooth legs, until they felt what I was looking for, around her ankles. I slipped my fingers into the cuffs of her socks, and peeled them off from her feet. Balling them together behind Jessica’s back, I quickly grabbed her pony tail, yanked her head back, and then stuffed the socks into her open mouth. I clamped my hand over her mouth to stop her from spitting them out.

Jessica froze; her eyes opened wide in shock, showing a hint of fear. She clutched at my arm, trying at first to pull it away. But, her pussy only squeezed tighter around my cock. After the moment it took her to register what had happened, she let out a muffled groan. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy, hips bucking faster and harder.

“So you like being gagged, huh slut?” I whispered.

She nodded vigorously, desperately, and continued to fuck me, even harder still.

Good girl“ I whispered, invoking one of the triggers Lauren gave her, watching it give her another small orgasm. “Now let’s have no more noise. Your job is to fuck me, not get us caught.”

I watched Jessica’s breasts bounce up and down as she mindlessly fucked me, squeezing her bare soles and caressing her toes. And above all, trying to escape the pain in my heart by losing myself in pleasure. But it was all in vain – try as I might, I just couldn’t get the thoughts of my Mistress Lauren out of my mind. I needed her back.

[end of chapter 20]