The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Clarification Question

[Chapter 24: Another question]

Like most universities in the US, mine sunk far more of its budget into athletic programs than could ever reasonably be justified. This did have a few small fringe benefits, though. Football teams came along with cute cheerleaders. And the workout facilities were superbly well-developed—something I tried to take advantage of early each morning, before the students were up and about.

On this particular morning, my usual routine was interrupted by Lauren’s research supervisor, Dr. Einschlafern. I had seen her quite a few times before, I realized, but had never connected the tall dark stranger who I recognized from early mornings at the gym with the prim academic who was dean of the Center for Hypnosis and Research on the Mind. It was clearly the same person, though, I thought, as she made her way up the aisle of exercise machines towards my usual spot.

“Hello, Derek. How are you?” She greeted me politely.

“Quite well, and yourself?”

“Well, I’ll be better after my morning workout.”

“Naturally.”

“You do not mind if I join you over here, do you?”

“Not at all.”

She set down her water bottle and bag beside the treadmill directly in front of mine. This struck me as a bit odd, since there were so many other empty machines available this time of day, but honestly I didn’t mind. Her three-quarter-length workout pants showed off her long legs, surprisingly well-toned for someone quite a few years my senior, let alone a seemingly-sedentary academic. And, just my luck, she was wearing cute ankle-high white socks, something that never failed to attract my attention.

It wasn’t like I planned to ogle her, really, or really consciously wanted to, or decided to. But she did have quite a lovely figure, and my eyes just naturally found themselves pulled to the motion of her legs. Honestly, watching them was a welcome relief from the awkwardness of the early-morning student-run campus news show wired to the machine’s built-in monitor. There was a supple fluidity to the way she moved; she seemed like she could run forever. And for the rest of my workout, I almost felt like I could watch her for just as long. The time seemed to fly by. I was so engrossed in watching her that I didn’t notice my workout timer going off. I just kept going, kept running, eyes watching her feet bound and bounce, over and over, until they stopped. And then I found myself stopping as well.

The dean looked at me, and her eyes shook me from my momentary stupor.

“Derek, if you are finished exercising, do you have a few moments to spare? I wonder if I could speak to you briefly.”

“Oh, sure...I’m done,” I fumbled.

“Excellent,” she said, turning on her heel, scarcely pausing for me to catch up.

There are a few perks of being on the teaching side of the desk in university life. One of them was a separate and surprisingly luxurious suite of locker rooms reserved for staff members. I followed Dr. Einschlafern out of the fitness area to the changing area lobby, where the men’s and women’s sections split.

“Sorry I didn’t recognize you at first. It’s just...well, this context is quite a bit different from the last time we spoke.”

“How do you mean?”

“Just that I’m not in trance right now.”

“No, you’re not. Why? Did you expect me to put you into trance?”

“No. Just—I mean, I feel like I have more control over the situation this time.”

“You mean because you aren’t in trance right now?”

“Yeah, and because of the watch...like, I feel like I could resist going under if you tried to hypnotize me.”

Dr. Einschlafern frowned.

“I do not have the patience for frivolous games, Derek. Surely you know that if a person is not willing to cooperate, then it’s very difficult to cause them to go into even a very light trance, and more difficult still to get them to go deep enough to elicit any degree of compliance.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning that if you truly did not want to be hypnotized, then I could not hypnotize you. All these challenges of ‘You can’t hypnotize me, I can resist’ are fundamentally silly. If you were genuinely and completely unwilling to be hypnotized, then of course I would not be able to hypnotize you. You would simply not allow me to even attempt it, there would be no reason for you to do so.”

“Right...” I replied, wondering where she was going with this.

“If you pose such a challenge, it means that you are not unwilling to be hypnotized. To the contrary, it means you are, in fact, interested in being hypnotized. It means that on some level, you really and truly do want to be hypnotized – you only want the illusion of resistance, to justify letting more of your inhibitions fall away. It’s so much easier to be free and uninhibited when one can excuse one’s actions, when they can be explained away as simply following the instructions or commands given by someone else.“

“So...?”

“So if I were to hypnotize you, Derek, your mind would absolutely allow it to happen. It would do so quite eagerly, in fact. Resistance is simply a game you play with yourself, to draw out the moment of slipping into a trance. It does not make it any more difficult for me to put you in a trance.”

I swallowed hard, realizing she was completely right. The dean smiled playfully, as if she just enjoyed watching my head spin. This was a side of her I never knew was there. I felt my cock starting to stir, and tried to suppress it.

“And I think you know that also, Derek.”

I nodded slowly, dumbfounded, still staring at her. Her dark enigmatic eyes stared right back. A little voice in the back of my mind pointed out how easy it would be to get lost in them, and slip into trance. My cock stirred again, thinking about being hypnotized. And then that little voice reminded me that I was probably in at least a light trance already.

It felt like I was watching myself from outside my body. My eyes were glazed over, mouth slack and slightly open, swaying a little where I stood. I didn’t speak, just stared at Dr. Einschlafern, while a now-noticeable bulge continued to form in my shorts. She hadn’t said a word, and I was pretty well hypnotized already.

Part of me thought I should try to stop it from happening, stop myself from going any deeper. I think a small part of me was actually trying to do that. But another part of me knew that I was already in trance. It was such a tempting rationalization. If I was already under, then maybe that meant I didn’t have a choice. Maybe it was already too late to resist. Maybe she would snap her fingers, or say ‘sleep’, and that would be that. I lost all track of time as I stood there, agonizing in my indecision, still wanting to resist, but secretly yearning for her to take me down.

“That reminds me,” she said after a long pause. “Of the reason I asked to speak to you. I have something for you to do. I believe this watch you gave me belongs to Lauren. Can you return it to her for me?”

I heard the tell-tale soft clinking sound of the chain of Lauren’s pocketwatch as Dr. Einschlafern produced it from her bag. An memory from a few days earlier flashed into my mind, of her swinging it before my eyes, eyes that helplessly followed it, unable to look away. A whimper escaped my lips, and my cock throbbed harder. I wanted that so badly. I stared into her dark eyes, waiting for the gleaming watch to appear, waiting to slip that last little distance down into trance, longing to fall as deep as I knew this hypnotic genius could take me. A moment seemed like eternity.

But something was wrong. The sequence of events I saw in my head wasn’t happening. I broke from her gaze and looked down. Dr. Einschlafern held the watch in her outstretched palm, not dangling by its chain as I’d expected. Or hoped. Or feared. I really wasn’t sure which.

“Is something the matter, Derek?”

“No...just...I....No.” I just stared at the watch, unsure how to reply.

“If you have something to say, you might as well say it.”

Something to say? What could I say? ‘I’m confused why you’re not hypnotizing me?’

“Can you confirm that it is indeed Lauren’s watch?”

“Um...I....”

“Feel free to take a closer look, if you need to.”

Her hand cradling the watch never flinched, never wavered. I felt almost like my head was spinning.

“Are you sure nothing is the matter, Derek?” she probed again.

“No, I’m fine. It’s just...the last time I saw this watch...”

“...It was being used to hypnotize you?” she finished for me.

I nodded.

“Well, that’s not what’s happening right now, is it?”

“No, but....”

“Would you like that to be happening?“

“Yes....but...well...I....”

“You keep trailing off. Why do you think that is?”

“Um...I just....”

“Derek, Look at me.”

I tore my attention from the watch, and brought my gaze up to meet her dark eyes.

Her hand on my wrist tugged gently – wait, when had she started holding my wrist???

“Sleep.” she said simply, and down I went, before I could even finish wondering what had just happened.

* * *

When my eyes opened, I was sitting on a broad wooden bench in the staff coat room. Dean Einschlafern sat down next to me, and I instinctively turned to face her.

“Did you mind my hypnotizing you, Derek?”

“No.” Out came the answer without any thought or deliberation.

“I thought so. You seemed so extraordinarily eager to drop into trance for me that I obliged.”

She pulled back her long dark, unkempt hair into a rough ponytail, then lifted her foot up and placed it on the bench midway between us. Without a moment’s hesitation, I found myself reaching for that foot, scooting closer, taking it in my hands and untying her sneaker.

“How much of that trance do you remember?” she asked, as I pulled the shoe off.

“Not much. No, really not anything – it’s all a blur.”

“I see, very interesting.”

“Why?” I asked, as I took her socked foot into my lap and began to massage it.

“It would seem that you are unusually responsive to hypnotic amnesia.”

“Oh. Uh...cool?”

“Yes, it is quite cool, actually,” she said with a tight, mysterious smile.

“So, I can’t help but notice that I seem to be rubbing your feet,” I blurted out sheepishly.

“Yes you are, correct. I trust this is not terribly unpleasant for you.”

“Not at all.” I tried to conceal how much I was enjoying touching her warm, soft, feet.

“I thought this would be a harmless suggestion that we might both enjoy. Are you enjoying it?”

“Yes.” I felt myself reddening. “I like your socks quite a lot, actually.” I didn’t mean to say it, I just blurted it out.

She responded by lifting the other foot up onto my lap. I found myself eagerly untying her other sneaker and pulling it off. It tumbled to the floor with a soft thud.

“My feet are always quite sore after exercising. And you are rather skillful at this.”

“Thank you,” I think I mumbled, feeling a little sheepish.

“So, uh, what suggestions did you give me while I was under?”

I was a little taken aback by my candor.

“Oh, really nothing too special,” she answered. “General decreasing of inhibitions, increased senses of comfort and honesty. And an urge to rub my feet, if you were willing. Which, obviously, you are.”

“Yeah, I suppose I am.”

Comfort, honesty, and reduced inhibitions. That explained it. No wonder it felt like I’d been given a strong dose of truth serum.

“Indeed. I also gave you a few simple, innocuous amnesia suggestions just to see how well you would respond to them. Quite well, as it turns out.”

“Yeah. Wow. You’re good at this.”

“Well, it is the focus of the past 15 years of my career.“

“Of course, right.”

“So, how did you catch me so off-guard with that induction? Was that some special trick?”

“No. It wasn’t very hard, honestly.”

She cut straight to the point, like always.

“You were staring at my feet for a rather long time, and repetitive visual stimulus tends to have the effect of increasing hypnotic susceptibility.”

“So you noticed me staring?”

“Naturally. Eye fixation is something I have researched in considerable detail, and as a result I tend to notice it immediately. No one anyone else noticed you though, if you are worried.”

“Okay. Uh...I’m sorry for doing it though.”

“Not to worry, I take no offense.” She smiled, almost playfully. “But, if you feel guilty, you may consider this massage as more than fair compensation.”

“Um...okay.” With difficulty, I managed not to mention how hard this was making me.

She adjusted her posture slightly. It would have seemed totally innocuous but that it brought her foot mere millimeters away from the bulge in my shorts that I was struggling to hide. Out of the corner of my eye, I could have sworn I saw her eyes flick down to it.

“Are you trying to arouse me? Is this some kind of tease or game?”

“I think I would rather not answer that,” she said cryptically, with another of those enigmatic half-smiles. Her tone left me guessing. I had no idea if she was being playful and sarcastic, or restrained and prim. She was like a book printed in white ink—impossible to read.

“And now that you’ve finished, I must be going,” she stated abruptly, and extracted her feet from my lap. I half hoped and half expected I would feel her foot ‘accidentally’ graze the bulge in my shorts in the process, but it didn’t.

“Have a pleasant day,” she said simply, then picked up her sneakers and walked away, without so much as a wave. My eyes followed her, noticing for the first time how tight and toned her ass was, especially for a woman so many years my senior, and following her long legs down to the floor. She padded away softly, then vanished around the corner into the changing room, leaving me wondering just what the hell had just happened.

[End of chapter 24]