The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 3: Homework]

It was a monday. I hate mondays. I especially hate the monday after a university-wide vacation – I didn’t want to be back any more than my students did. But I was their instructor, so here I was, half an hour early to my class to make some extra notes for my lecture.

I opened the door to the classroom, and was surprised to find someone inside already. I came early every week, there were never any students here this early, most of them trickled in right at the start of class, or else 10 minutes late.

This particular student, however, I didn’t mind seeing here early. “Hello Lauren”, I greeted her.

Lauren was inexplicably attractive. Today she had her long chestnut hair down, and it spilled luxuriously down over her shoulders, framing her face elegantly. Her deep blue eyes smiled at me from behind her plain black glasses, like they were hiding a mischievous and gleeful secret that I’d kill to find out. Today she was wearing a tight red t-shirt which clung to her body, allowing me to see how deliciously shapely her curves were. And tight jeans. She always seemed to wear jeans—I couldn’t really picture her in a skirt, though my mouth almost watered at the thought. A pair of white socks and stylish sneakers finished off her outfit. She looked so unassuming, but still so alluring at the same time.

“Hi professor Belton”, she said, flashing me a smile. “How was your long weekend?”

“Too short,” I answered jokingly, “It’s really all kind of a blur, it went by too fast.” Actually, for some reason I was finding I couldn’t remember the first half of it very well at all.

“I’ll bet so” she said. What could she mean by that?

“How was yours?” I asked back politely, trying to make conversation.

“Good. I just started on a big research project for my major, and it’s been pretty interesting so far.”

“Cool, what’s your major?”

“Psychology. I want to be a hypnotist when I’m done with college”

Hm. That sounded familiar. “Oh, right, I think you mentioned that to me once.”

“Yeah, we talked about it a little bit on Friday after class.”

Huh. I really didn’t remember that..

“Oh, sorry, I had forgotten that.”

“I’ll bet so” she said under her breath. Strange. Why did she say that?

A few other students were coming in now, the classroom slowly starting to bustle with activity.

“Anyway, excuse me, I need to make a few notes before we start class”

I went back to my work as the rest of the students in the course filtered in bit by bit. The class was uneventful, entirely out of the ordinary except for that one small snippet of conversation with Lauren beforehand.

“Okay, class dismissed,” I ended. “Don’t forget to leave your homework on my desk!”

I gathered my stuff as the classroom suddenly filled with movement, the apathetic students all enthusiastic now that class was over. They passed by my desk one by one, leaving their homework assignments there for me to collect.

As I gathered the papers up, I glanced down at the pile in my hands. Lauren’s homework had ended up on the top of the pile. Where everyone else had written their name, Lauren’s homework said “Mistress Lauren Meyers”. I frowned. Was it meant as a joke? Either way, it was inappropriate for a student to do. I made a mental note to speak with her about it later. There was something I kinda liked about that name, though—it just has a nice ring to it—“Mistress Lauren Meyers”. I said it out loud to myself under my breath, trying out the words to see how they felt coming out of my mouth. I chuckled nervously as soon as I realized what I had done. “Heh...I wonder if that’s a typo,” I hastily added in case someone might have heard. Luckily, the room was deserted.

I returned to my office and went about grading the new batch of homeworks. I saved Lauren Meyers’ for last, still not sure what to write in response to the ‘peculiarity’ on the first page. I ended up writing nothing, just underlining the word ‘mistress’ in red. I chalked it up to being either a strange and oddly kinky typo or joke. As I went on, it was clear that she hadn’t taken the assignment as a joke, though—it was her usual high-quality insightful work.

Then, I came to another peculiar thing in the middle of her 2nd page. In the middle of the page, in the middle of a paragraph, in the middle of a sentence, I came upon the phrase “Tell me you need to obey me.” It was underlined. ‘That has to be a mistake’, I thought—it was like it was inserted right into the middle of the assignment after she had written it up. I circled it in red, with a big question mark next to it. Her writing was good, and I only had a few comments to add about that. But these two things were too strange to not bring up. So, on the last page, instead of putting a grade, I wrote “See me.”

My work finished, I went home and had a quiet evening. But somehow, once I got in bed, I kept thinking about Lauren and her very odd homework. “Mistress Lauren Meyers”, I repeated to myself a few times. My cock sprang to life.

“I need to obey you, Mistress Lauren Meyers”. God, I loved the sound of that. I closed my eyes, and pictured myself kneeling before her, naked and erect. Stroking myself, and mumbling “please, mistress” over and over as I begged her to let me come for her.

The image was so hot, but I tried to push it out – after all, she was my student! But try as I might, my mind’s eye kept coming back to the same kinds of images: swinging watches, and deep sapphire-blue eyes, and kneeling before Lauren to kiss her feet...

It wasn’t long till I gave in and pleasured myself, swearing this would be the only time I’d let this happen as I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

The next few days were uneventful. Friday came and went uneventfully. It was a regular run-of-the mill class, and I handed the students’ homework back. Lauren must not have looked at hers, or must not have seen my comment on the last page, because she smiled right at me and waved goodbye as she left the room. But there was something strange about that smile, an odd twinkle in her eye...

[End of Chapter 3]