The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 5: Lauren’s paper]

You know how time seems to speed up sometimes? Well, that’s kinda what happened – the rest of the semester whizzed by. The class was boring. Everyone knew it, they were just there because it was a required general education course. And, as much as I might try to make the material as interesting as possible, I had little success with most of them. Most of the students were mentally tuned-out the whole time. And who could blame them – it was hard for me not to zone out myself.

The one highlight of class was seeing Lauren Meyers twice a week. She clearly understood everything. And she was brilliant; she didn’t say much in class, but when she did her questions and comments were shockingly insightful, even over the heads of most of the other students around her. And on top of it all, Lauren was drop-dead gorgeous. I’d never had a student that smart before, and scarcely had to face the issue of finding a student attractive. Some of the other instructors in my department were a little creepy that way – always staring at the short skirts and low tops in their classes. But to me, the bimbos that made up most of the female body of my course held no appeal. But Lauren, she was different. She was enigmatically intriguing, and I found myself looking forward to seeing her each time. And, I suppose, it didn’t hurt that I had a fetish for ladies’ socks, and she seemed to have a knack for wearing just the kind of footwear I like. And tight jeans that showed off her sexy legs and ass. Seeing her gradually became a tiny little thrill, something to brighten up my tuesdays and fridays each week.

And so the term crept on and on, and then suddenly we had come to the last day of class. All the grades were turned in already, since my class did not have a final exam, so we spent our last session reviewing the major points of the term. By the end of the day, I wasn’t convinced I’d taught them anything they wouldn’t forget 5 minutes after the semester ended. But, that’s not my problem to solve.

And then, at last, we were done. “Class dismissed! See you all next year, and have a great break!”

There was a mad rush for the door. But Lauren Meyers didn’t run for the exit like her fellow students; she stayed there calmly in her chair, like she was waiting for them all to go.

And eventually, they did. She still wasn’t leaving, strangely. Why not?

“What can I do for you, Lauren?” She stood up and slowly walked towards me.

“Well professor Belton, I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind taking a look at my final paper for my advanced psych seminar, since you’ve given me so much help with my writing in this course.”

“Why, thank you. I guess I could take a look at it for style, but I don’t know how well I’ll understand an advanced psychology paper.”

“That’s okay,” she said, “I’m sure you’ll still have something interesting to say about it.”

She set a copy on the desk at the front of the room in front of me, face down. “Hey, now that you’re officially not my professor anymore, do we still have to meet in your stodgy old office? Or can we talk about it somewhere more relaxed?”

“So you think my office is stodgy, eh?” I joked. “I guess we could meet someplace else. Where did you have in mind?”

“Great, I know this awesome quiet little coffee shop downtown. I’ll email you, and we can meet up this weekend. Is that alright?”

“Sure,” I replied cheerfully. Truth be told, I was actually looking forward to seeing her again without us having to do the student-teacher kind of interaction. “And I’m looking forward to reading your paper”

“Excellent!” She said, sauntering off. “See you then!” She waved goodbye. After she turned around, I craned my neck forward over my desk, trying to get a better look at her lovely form before she was out of view.

God DAMN she was sexy. Had she always looked this good? How had I made it through class every week without staring at her the whole time?

‘Hmmm...’ I thought to myself, ‘maybe now that she’s not my student, I could ask her out. Or at least to hang out some time.’

I picked up her paper, and made a beeline for my office to read it.

* * *

I flipped through the paper Lauren had given me to look over. It seemed interesting, though much of it was over my head, since I don’t do psychology. I do like hypnosis though, so it did hold my interest: the title was “A Clarification of an Old Question: Can a person be hypnotized into doing something they wouldn’t normally do?”

I looked over the introduction section; it seemed like an excellent paper – clear, with well-argued points, like how a lot of the question depends on what you consider a person normally would do. It was written like a professional paper, far, FAR beyond the kind of thing any other college freshman could have done. But Lauren was...extraordinary.

I then flipped over to the next page, which had a new section: “Experiment methodology & design”. What kind of experiment could she have done?

“To put the issue to the test, an experiment was conducted with three subjects. Subjects #1 & #2 were hypnotized, and given suggestions to do things that they would not normally do.”

I read on.

“Subject #1

One female, a university student, a–”

Odd. I flipped to the next page to continue the sentence, but it was blank – nothing but a page number. And then again, the same thing on the next page. I skipped to the next section.

“Subject #2

One male, a university faculty member, age 25, was selected on the basis of a prior personality assessment done by the psychology department. The survey results suggested he would be highly suggestible to hypnosis and hypnotic suggestion, making him an excellent choice for this experiment.”

Huh...that’s funny, I remembered filling out one of those silly questionnaires; all the faculty had to, they were university-wide. They were supposed to be anonymous, though, so maybe she was referring to something else?

“The subject was hypnotized repeatedly over the course of 2 months, using a variety of confusion, shock, eye fixation and progressive relaxation techniques. At the end of each session, subject #2 was given suggestions that he would forget the entire experience, to control for effects of conscious reflection on the experiment (the same control procedure used with subject #1, discussed above). The validity of the hypnotic amnesia was confirmed before each session by asking if he had ever been hypnotized on a previous occasion. Before the first session, subject #2 responded that he had watched self-hypnosis videos on the Internet, but had never tried " Wow...could you really do that? Hypnotize someone over and over without them even knowing it?

“While hypnotized, the subject was instructed to do various tasks that he would not normally do. These were selected to be things that he would enjoy doing, and things that had no risk of personal harm, but were disallowed by social norms, university policies, or other similar externally-based restrictions.”

I continued, engrossed.

“Section 3: Results.

Initially, the subject showed slight levels of resistance to the experimenter’s suggestions, but these were easily overcome using distraction and positive reinforcement techniques.”

“After the end of the 3rd session, the subject was observed responding to low-level post-hypnotic suggestions, such as unconsciously responding to a trigger to say or write a particular phrase, even after trance had ended.”

“During the 4th session, the subject was instructed to engage in actions that he would normally refuse to do on the grounds that they violate social norms and/or university ordinances. One example of these is removing a student’s shoes and giving her a foot massage. Subject #2 complied with the instructions given in session 4 without resistance.”

Mmm...that sounded kind of hot to me, the thought of being deeply hypnotized by Lauren while she whispered into my mind sweetly irresistible suggestions to take her sneakers off and worship her feet.

Wait...something about that seemed oddly familiar – like I hadn’t just imagined it, like it was was almost something real I was remembering.

Had Lauren been hypnotizing ME?!?

“Conclusions:

These results prove that a person actually CAN be hypnotized into doing something they would not do while not in trance. The suggestions used in this experiment were things the subjects ultimately desired to do, but refused to because of externally-imposed rules. Once the hypnosis sessions had been conducted, the subject violated these rules at the experimenter’s suggestion.”

Wow. What the FUCK? I had to be ‘Subject #2’. Lauren had been hypnotizing me regularly for half of the semester. And she had been so good at it that I couldn’t even remember. No wonder the past few weeks felt like such a blue, and no wonder I couldn’t ever seem to remember what she needed every time she came to my office hours, or even how many times she had visited me there. And why I always seemed to be late to whatever I had scheduled after that. Too many pieces were all adding up for this to be a coincidence...

[End of chapter 5]