The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 8: Vacation]

Lauren Meyers had left a note. Hypnotized me, seduced me, hell, for all I knew I might as well have been her slave. She clearly had no trouble making me lose track of memories – that was crystal clear from the fact that she had hypnotized me repeatedly for weeks, months, without me even having a clue it had been going on. And then she had seduced me, and come back to my apartment.

And left a note. If not for the note, I would have thought I’d made the whole thing up, it seemed that outlandish.

And with the note, she had left a flash drive. I picked it up from where it had tumbled on my coffee table that morning. Should I see what’s on it? What would happen?

The note didn’t mention it. Could she have left it by accident?

“No.” I said, thinking out loud, “No one just ‘accidentally’ drops a flash drive into an envelope.” And certainly not in a case like this. No, she clearly had planned this.

I turned on my computer. What would happen if I plugged it in? Had she left me with some new trigger that opening the thing would set off? Would I end up passed out here on my couch until she woke me up next semester? Or would it be something much more fun, more exciting?

With some trepidation, I pushed the drive into the port on my computer. It blinked green, back-lighting the sticker on it: “Property of Mistress Lauren Meyers”

‘hah,’ I mused sarcastically, ‘maybe she’d say that sticker really belongs on me.’

My cock stiffened, and my mind immediately jumped to a familiar fantasy: staring into Lauren’s deep blue eyes as my mind drifted away, totally lost in her control. My hopes rose at the thought she might have left me something to occupy me until she was back next semester – a recording of her voice, perhaps even with a photo of her eyes to get lost in while her words programmed my mind...

Fingers quivering, I double clicked on the folder that appeared on my desktop. It contained....

...nothing?

Well, not nothing. It was littered with an assortment of files—assignments and readings for her various other classes, a handful of downloaded mp3s, a couple pictures of people who I assumed were her friends. It just looked like any other student’s flash drive.

No, wait, there was something – a folder called “For Professor Belton”. I clicked on it, and was greeted by an irritating pop-up menu: “File Locked. Password required.”

‘A password?’ I wondered to myself, ‘what could this be about?’

With some small disappointment at this anticlimactic event, I turned to my email. There was one new message. It was from Lauren.

“Dear Professor Belton,

Here are the forms you need to fill out to be my faculty advisor next semester. Make sure you turn them in on time.

Have a good break,
-Lauren”

P.S. Did you find a usb drive that I left for you? There’s a folder for you on it. The password is ‘obey’. Inside are some treats for you, and a .doc file. I want you to read it first – I think you’ll find it interesting. ;—)”

I took a deep breath, mind and heart both racing as I opened the document as Lauren had instructed. I scanned the heading: “[excerpt from term paper, hypnosis seminar]” – it was the missing portion of the term paper Lauren had shown me. The paper about how she had hypnotized me over and over to see what she could get me to do. Had she been able to do the same thing to someone else???

“Subject 1

One female, a university student, age 19, was selected on the basis of previous hypnosis experience. She had been hypnotized by the experimenter on several previous occasions, and demonstrated excellent personal rapport with the hypnotist, as well as high susceptibility to hypnotic suggestion...”

I read on, struggling to keep my mind from drifting off to fantasy.

“Subject #1 was hypnotized repeatedly over the course of 3 months, using a variety of induction techniques. These included: progressive relaxation, visualization, eye fixation, shock inductions, and trigger-based re-inductions. To control for effects of conscious reflection about the experiment while it was in progress, the subject was given suggestions for hypnotic amnesia, to forget the content of each session. The success and acceptance of these suggestions was tested by asking the subject about her previous experiences with hypnosis. Subject #1 was consistently able to recall her first trance experiences from before the experiment began, but was unable to remember any of the sessions for this trial, or any suggestions she had been given related to this experiment.”

Lauren had to know exactly what thought this would put in my head. Images of her consumed my mind’s eye: Lauren surprising, mesmerizing, and captivating a helpless young woman, or whispering delicately into some nubile co-ed’s ear while she unconsciously sank deep into the same submission I had.

Heart racing, I looked through the rest of the contents of what Lauren had left for me. The first thing I spotted was an image file. I double clicked to open it, and suddenly found myself looking into Lauren’s deep blue eyes, staring at a close up photo of her face. With difficulty, I pried myself away from it and opened the next picture. There was Lauren, sitting at her desk, topless, her crystal pendant gleaming between her perfect breasts. As I opened the next file, I found myself at Lauren’s feet, looking up at her as she pointed commandingly to her toe, as if telling me to worship at her divine feet.

Then, I noticed there was an audio file. I clicked to play it, and heard Lauren’s smooth and sultry voice coursing through the tinny speakers of my computer.

“Hi Derek,

This is just a little tease I wanted to leave you so you won’t forget the sound of my voice. Because I know you love what the sound of my voice does to you, don’t you?”

“Yes....” I whispered to myself.

Good boy” Lauren’s voice said, almost as if in response. I gasped, feeling the shivers her voice always seemed to send running down my spine.

“Now in a moment,” the recording continued “I’m going to snap my fingers, and that simple sound is going to be enough to make your cock get rock-hard. And once I do that, you’re going to do something for me. What you’re going to do is open one of the pictures I left for you here, and you’re going to stare at it and masturbate. And as long as you keep staring, you’ll be able to feel my voice in your ears, in your mind, working its way into you and making you obedient and horny for me. You love the idea of being obedient and horny for me, don’t you Derek?” Her voice was so smooth, so sweet, and oh so arousing....how could I possibly say no?

“Yes, Mistress,” I groaned.

Good boy!” she triggered again. “Now carry out this little task for me as many times as you want, and enjoy!”

I heard her blow a kiss on the tape, then count from 3 to 1, then the snap of my mistress’ fingers.

Excitedly, I rushed to carry out my mistress’ command. Over and over, I listened to that short clip of her voice, and let the handful of erotic pictures she had left for me bring me to climax. I stared into her eyes, saw her holding up her crystal pendant tantalizingly – one photo even let me stare up at her, as if I was lying at her feet, looking up as she dangled her silver pocketwatch. Again and again, these images filled me with ecstasy, and made me long to submit to her again.

* * *

Days, then weeks, passed and I heard nothing more from Lauren. If not for the usb drive she had left me, I might have almost started to doubt the whole thing had even happened.

But then, just a few days before the start of the next semester’s classes, I found another email from her in my inbox:

“Hi Professor Belton,

I’m back on campus again, and we should get together to talk about my independent study project for this semester.

Let’s meet at my dorm room, tomorrow, at 2 PM. I live in Chambers Hall, room 331. See you there – don’t be late!

-Lauren”

She was teasing me again already. At last.

And it was irresistible.

[End of chapter 8]