The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 9: Independent study]

I found myself at the door of Lauren’s dorm room, and stood there for a few moments, just facing it and trying to sort out what might be about to happen. Facing my last chance to back out.

I decided to take the plunge and knock.

A moment later, a cute, perky blonde opened it.

“Hi...um....can I help you?".

‘Well, this is awkward,’ I thought to myself; I had expected Lauren and I would be alone.

“Uh...I’m looking for...uh...Lauren Meyers?”

“Lauren!”

Lauren’s voice rang out from inside the room, “That’s Derek, let him in, Jessie!”

The perky blonde coed replied “okay, cool. I have to go get a load of laundry, so I’ll be back in a few minutes”. She made her way past me and down the hall as I entered the room.

It looked like your typical undergraduate dorm room: institutional furniture, white walls, covered by a mix of cheap and homemade decoration to try to remove some of the sterile feeling of the room.

“Hi!” Lauren said, walking over to me, “I’m so glad you came.” She was impossibly adorable as she stood there in front of me—looking up at me with a sweet smile, her hands clasped in front of her. She had a disarmingly sweet but subtle charm, the innocence and cuteness of a 1950’s cheerleader. It was almost hard to believe that this sweet charming princess was the same girl who had hypnotized her teacher into stripping naked and masturbating at her command.

Lauren was wearing a skin-tight, low-cut, v-neck t-shirt that showed off her cleavage; her calf-length capri pants similarly revealed a delicious hint of her impossibly perfect legs. Her feet were bare, showing off her shapely silver-pedicured toes. As my gaze drifted back up her lovely body, I caught sight of a delicate silver chain draped around her neck. My eyes followed it down to find the tip of a gleaming crystal dangling enticingly in her cleavage, hidden by the line of her shirt.

Was it the same one she had used on me before? Instinctively, I tried to look a little closer to see.

“I’m up here, professor.” The sound of Lauren’s giggle broke me from my thoughts. I blushed, suddenly realizing I was staring intently at her breasts.

“So...I guess you like this outfit then huh?”

“Yes,” I replied awkwardly.

Her face changed from sweet and innocent to sultry and dominating. “Good.” she said simply. And then, in an instant, she was back to the bouncy 19-year-old again, her long chestnut hair twirling around her shoulders as she turned around.

“So, this is my room, welcome. Thanks for meeting me here, by the way. I thought it would be just a bit more comfortable than someplace like your stuffy old office, and that’s much better for what I have planned for our session today.”

“And what exactly might that be?” I asked tentatively.

“Tsk, tsk,” she scolded playfully, “I can’t tell you, or that would bias the experiment. You’ll just have to trust me. You know you can trust me, right?” she batter her eyelashes, flashing a sugary-sweet smile.

“Yeah.”

“Good. Besides, I promise you’ll enjoy yourself,” she said with a wink.

I just stared at her for a moment, watching a knowing smile slowly form on her lips.

“Anyway,” Lauren said, “I need to write some quick notes before we get started. Please, have a seat, make yourself comfortable.” She gestured towards her bed.

I complied and sat down, feeling just a little nervous, unsure what was to come, what I was really doing here. Lauren seemed to pick up on my tension.

“Do you want the grand tour?” she joked.

“Sure,” I replied.

“Well,” she began, putting on the mock enthusiasm of a tour guide, “this is historic room 331 of the historic Chambers Residence Hall. This is my side, that’s Jessie’s side. She’s my roommate – I guess I should introduce you when she gets back.”

Our moment was interrupted by the sound of the room door opening and closing. “Speak of the devil!” Lauren said, as the perky blonde girl who had answered the door appeared, carrying a large basket of laundry.

“Hey Jess, this is Derek, a...friend of mine. Derek, this is Jessica, my lovely roommate.”

“Hi. Nice to meet you,” I said politely.

“Hi,” she responded, upturning the basket of clothes onto her bed in a heap.

“I’ll be with you in a minute Derek, just stay put.” Lauren said, sitting down at her desk, turning her attention to several notebooks spread out around her.

I sat idly for a moment, not sure what to do to break the awkward silence. I looked over to Jessica, who was rifling hastily through her pile of clothes.

“So, Jessica...” I said, trying to break the silence with idle conversation. “Are you majoring in psychology too?”

“No,” she said, “Sociology. What’s your major?”

“Oh...um...” I fumbled, “actually, I’m an instructor in the Communications department.”

Lauren turned around and chimed in “Derek was the one that taught my general studies class last semester, that’s how we got to know each other.”

“Oh, cool.” Jessica said. “Yeah, I need to take that class this semester. I hear it’s boring as hell.”

“Heh, not when I teach it,” I joked back. “But I know what you mean, it does have a terrible reputation, just because it’s a required course for every major.”

“Well, maybe I’ll end up in your section of the course, and then you can see if you can back that up.” she challenged back. “I actually have to go register for all my classes right now because of some stupid system glitch.”

“Ugh, that’s really a shame,” I sympathized.

“Yeah. I know it’s gonna take forever, so I really should get over there right now, I just need to find a clean pair of socks to wear.” She began rummaging through the pile more fervently.

“I swear,” she said frustratedly, waving one mismatched sock in exasperation “I didn’t think I even HAD this many pairs of socks, but for some reason I can’t seem to find the other one that goes with this–– wait! here it is.”

Jessica sat down on the bed, hurriedly pulling on her socks and shoes. “Okay, I’ll see you later Laur! Nice meeting you, Derek.” She raced off, the door slamming closed behind her.

“Sorry, I’ll just be one more minute.” Lauren said over her shoulder.

I sat back to wait for her; my eyes wandered the room, idly exploring it. They came to rest on the thing directly across from me, which happened to be Jessica’s bed. I leaned in to look at it a little closer, intrigued by the sight of a bunch of socks strewn atop the pile and wanting to scope them out, to see if they were socks I liked.

“Staring at my roommate’s sock collection, are we?”

Lauren’s voice broke my train of thought; I had been so fascinated by the object of my fetish that I didn’t notice her get up. She stood in the center of the room now, just holding her notepad and looking down at me. The knowledge of her incredible hypnotic skills, what she had done to me, what she COULD do to me, all combining to make her seem larger than life, and she seemed to tower me and everything in the room.

“C’mon, be honest,” she said, resting her hands on her hips disarmingly. “Is that what you were looking at so intently just now?”

“Maybe.” I looked up at her sheepishly, unsure what to expect. Lauren simply smiled back, a knowing gleam in her eye.

“So did you, like, just get a cheap thrill from Jess going on and on about her socks like that? Was that hot to you?”

“Uh...Kinda,” I conceded, embarrassed by being put on the spot with such a direct question.

“I see,” Lauren giggled. “So...Are Jessie’s socks the kind that you get off on?” she asked, pushing me farther.

“Uh...Yeah, they’re kinda nice I guess...” I stammered bashfully.

“Yeah? You got to watch her put on socks you liked, right in front of you? That must’ve been pretty tantalizing...” She trailed off, pausing for a moment. “What about these ones she left sitting on top of her pile, are any of these sexy ones for you?”

I nodded shyly.

“Mmmhmmm...” Lauren responded. “Which ones in particular? No, wait – let me guess. I bet you really like these ones right here,” she said, a teasing undertone in her voice. She picked up one pair of socks from the pile, and slowly strode back over to me, dangling one sock gingerly in front of me between two fingers, lightly swinging and twirling it around as she studied it.

“It’s mostly white, but with a little bit of color – a swoosh logo on the ankle, blue heel and toes...oh, and a blue and gray design on the sole. And just mid-ankle height. I’m guessing this is the one you were staring at when I caught you, isn’t it?”

I nodded.

“And you wanted to take a closer look at it, but were trying to be subtle, is that right?”

“Yeah,” I said again.

“Well,” Lauren replied, “now’s your chance. Take as close a look as you want,” she said, bringing the sock up to my face. She held it close, too close, so much that it almost brushed my nose and I felt my eyes cross to stay focused on it.

“Hmmm...” Lauren mused to herself, studying me and my reaction. “This is the kind of sock you get turned on by, then?”

“Yeah,” I said quietly.

“Are socks still sexy to you even if they’re not on a woman’s feet?”

“Yeah.”

“Iiinteresting...” Lauren purred, drawing the word out excruciatingly. “What do you like about socks, anyway? I know you like seeing them on my feet. I bet you like to smell them and taste them, too?”

“Yeah,” I whispered.”

“I bet it could be a little overwhelming having a sexy sock so close to you. Is it sexy to have a sock right in your face like this?”

“Yeah,” I repeated, overwhelmed by what was happening.

“So....if I kept dangling this sock in your face, would it start to make you hard?”

“Yeah,” I whispered breathlessly.

“I bet it would be really easy to hypnotize you with my socks, wouldn’t it? Wouldn’t you find it so easy to watch a sock dangle back and forth like this while I whisper pleasurable things to your unconscious mind?”

“Yeah,” I repeated my heart rate jumping as she asked the question. The part of my mind that wasn’t already gone started to fill with thoughts of slipping under for her, longing to lose myself in her spell.

“Mmmm...” Lauren sighed, “You like thinking about that, I can tell. I can tell because it’s making you even harder now, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I whispered back, my voice almost on autopilot.

“But having all that blood rush from your brain to your cock must make it HARD to think, too. Do you find it gets so very HARD to keep track of your thoughts when you get this HARD?”

I nodded slowly. “Yeah”. It WAS getting so hard to think, now that she mentioned it...

“...Harder and harder...”

“Yeah”.

What?

What had I just said yes to?

“...and so playing with your cock is like playing with your mind,” she went on, “If I tease you just right, the pleasure gets so overwhelming that your brain just shuts off...don’t you agree?”

“Yeah,” I said instinctively. Wait, what had she just said? And what did she mean by it? I didn’t understand, so I just went along with what was happening. I felt waves of relaxation washing over me, and dimly realized that they seemed to come from her gently stroking my face. I dimly wondered when she had started touching my face, and realized that I couldn’t remember at all. Even more sluggishly, I realized Lauren was still talking, even though I had lost track of her words. I tried to bring my focus back to following her, following what she was saying.

“...so then if arousal is a way to control your mind, and your fetish makes you automatically aroused, then it’s almost like my socks can control your mind, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I mumbled automatically, my attention and comprehension completely lost.

“Aww...is that all you can say right now? Nothing but ‘yeah’?”

I was stuck like a broken record. “Yeah,” I whispered reflexively, lost in my enjoyment of the sensation her voice was creating in me.

“Perrrfect,” Lauren purred, her lips curled into a wicked but delightful smile. “That means I’ve got you right where I want you. I love that you’re so easy to play with.” She giggled, breaking her temporary spell on me. “I haven’t even had to do anything special to hypnotize you yet, and already you’re saying yes to anything I ask...” There was that delighted little giggle again.

“Yeah, I think we’re gonna have a lot of fun...”

I blinked a few times, and shook my head to try to clear the cobwebs from it.

“Did...did you...um?....was I...under just now?”

Lauren just giggled once more. “Does it really matter?”

I gulped. “um...” I fell silent.

“It’s so hard to tell sometimes, isn’t it?” She stared at me silently for a moment, a crooked smile fixed on her face. “Arousal is a very powerful thing, and a very....’interesting’ aspect of the human mind. Don’t you think?”

I just nodded, eyes fixed on hers.

“Awwww,” Lauren pouted cheerfully, “is your poor mind still feeling a little confused, and foggy?”

“Yeah.”

“Well that’s okay, Derek, things will be clearer soon, don’t worry.” She said as she bounced onto the bed next to me.

“Now, there will be plenty of time to play more later, so let’s get started with today’s work. Okay?” Lauren’s demeanor switched seamlessly from the irresistible dominatrix to the sweet, cheerful teen that she looked like.

“Yeah, okay,” I replied.

“Great!” She flashed me a million-dollar smile. “Now, since this is the start of a new project, I just need to ask you a few simple questions before I put you under nice and deep so we can play with your mind...”

I felt an electric shiver creep up my spine as she said the last phrase. Somehow, I suspected that her ‘work’ was going to involve more fun than she let on.

“Ooh, silly me,” Lauren said, interrupting herself, “I need both hands to write your answers down. Could you hang on to these until later?” She asked it completely nonchalantly, with a cheery smile, and was already pressing the socks into my limply open hand and closing my fingers around them for me.

“Um...sure, no problem.” I muttered.

“Great, thanks.” She flipped open her notepad. “Now, these are kinda general questions, that I’ll be asking each subject in this project. They’re partly about your background, partly to give me more information about your psychological profile, and partly to assess what kind of previous experience you have with hypnosis, and what kind of ideas you have about it. So, you don’t need to be afraid of getting anything wrong, or stuff like that. Okay?” She smiled at me again.

“Okay.” I said.

“Fantastic. Okay, first question: have you ever been hypnotized before?” Lauren looked up at me mischievously as she finished asking. I wasn’t sure what to say. She stared at me a moment, awaiting my answer, then winked disarmingly. “I’ll just put ‘yes’ for that one...”

I just nodded along.

“Next question: do you believe a person can be hypnotized to do something they don’t want to do?”

“Um....” I remembered one incident where she got me to strip naked, and kneel before her in my office. I hadn’t wanted to do that, had I? A small voice inside me insisted that I did, that it had been the most unbelievably erotic experience of my life at that point. I did want to do that.

“Um...I guess...I’m not sure?” I stammered.

“Okay, that’s no problem” she said encouragingly, “we’ll just put ‘not sure’ for that, that’s fine. Next, I have some basic personality questions, nothing too tricky.” She flashed me a smile as we continued on down her interview list.

“Do you consider yourself stubborn and head-strong, or agreeable and easy-going?”

“Agreeable.” I answered.

The next few questions seemed wholly run-of-the-mill. Coming from her, that made them seem out of place. I began to fidget with the socks Lauren had given me, fiddling with them absent-mindedly.

“Do you identify more as a follower, or as a leader?”

“Uhh...I guess a follower?” I hedged.

“Would you identify your personality as dominant, or submissive?”

I blushed. Surely she knew this already.

“Submissive,” I admitted bashfully. My answer drew no special response from Lauren.

“How many sexual partners have you had?”

“4”

What?? This seemed a little off for a list of routine personality questions...

“In sexual relationships, do you identify as dominant, or submissive?”

“Submissive.” I answered.

“I sort of suspected as much,” Lauren said absently, flipping back through her notes.

“I’m sorry, my feet’re getting kinda cold,” she blurted out, out of the blue. “Do you still have those socks?”

I nodded. Lauren raised her foot up in front of me, waving her toes tantalizingly just inches from my face.

“Could you slip one on for me? Thanks.”

As I slipped the sock onto her foot, Lauren casually dropped it...right into my lap. The ball of her foot nudged just barely against the obvious bulge in my pants, right where the head of my cock was. It throbbed a little, and I stifled a gasp.

“Oh!” Lauren said in well-feigned surprise, “I’m sorry, is having my foot there going to bother you?” A sly gleam shone in her eye as she asked, giving my cock a little rub with her toes as she did.

I just shook my head.

“Okay, good.” she said with a grin, holding up her other foot and grinning as I put the other sock on it for her.

“So, next question, then: how many of your past sexual partners knew about your fetishes?”

I faltered, embarrassed by the personal nature these questions had taken on. Lauren looked up, her unflinching gaze freezing me in place. I almost swore I could feel her sock-covered toe lightly tracing circles on my balls, but couldn’t tear myself away from her eyes to look...

“Two,” I said quietly, at last.

“I see,” Lauren replied, continuing to make notes about my personal history.

“Does talking openly about your fetishes make you uncomfortable?”

She looked me square in the eye as she said it. Surely she knew that it did. I felt my body tense slightly; I hadn’t told anyone else about my fetishes besides long-term girlfriends, and that was difficult enough. I hadn’t ever talked about this totally openly with anyone, let alone a goddess who could wrap me around her finger in an instant. What could I say? I wouldn’t even know where to start.

“Yeah, kinda.” I mumbled ashamedly.

“How often do you have sexual fantasies based on your fetishes?”

“Uh...I’m not sure?” I stammered. Lauren wiggled her toes, apparently inadvertently squeezing the throbbing head of my cock in the process.

“What was the question again?” I asked meekly.

“I asked how often you have sexual fantasies based on your fetishes. Every day, every week, or every month – which one is closest?” Lauren pressed the question, her toe pressing against the head of my cock at the same time.

“Every day,” I managed to get out at last.

Lauren looked back up. “Fascinating...” she droned.

“Are you comfortable talking openly about your fetishes?”

“No.”

“Have you ever told anyone other than a sexual partner about your fetishes?”

“No.”

“Would you ever do so?”

“No, never.”

“So, then, it’s something you’re very secretive about, that maybe you wouldn’t tell someone unless you trust them?”

“Yeah,” I said.

“Interesting...” Lauren murmured to herself again.

“Have you and a partner ever acted out a sexual fantasy based on your fetishes?”

“Um....” I stammered, “...is this really for your project records?”

Lauren just smiled. Her socked foot continued to gently massage my cock and balls.

“Well, it’s completely confidential, no need to worry. But if you’re really not comfortable answering, then I’ll just wait and find out once I have you nice and deep in trance. Of course, then we might not have as much time to play later, so are you sure that’s really what you want?” She said it in a completely business-like way, like I had no choice in the matter. I realized with a shiver that I really didn’t. I just stared at her, jaw slightly agape. Lauren stared back with a smirk.

“That’s what I thought. Okay, next question,” she said after a moment. “Do you think of yourself as more logical, or more emotional?”

“Uh....I guess more logical?” I stumbled, trying to subtly grind my cock against her foot.

“More mathematical, or more artistic?”

“Mathematical....ungh...” I groaned as she squeezed my cock with her toes.

“In what case, what’s 69 divided by 3?” she asked, looking up at me expectantly. Her toe was tracing a slow line from the base of my balls along the bottom of my cock.

“Um....I....” My brain struggled, and stalled. “Uh...” I came up with nothing.

“Aww, you poor boy, you look SO confused! Is what I’m doing to you making it hard to think?” she asked innocently.

“Yes.”

“It is? Is having my foot in your lap getting you aroused or something?”

“Yes.”

“And you’re just too aroused to even think about silly little math problems, huh? Well, let me help you, then: does 23 sound like the right answer?” she asked teasingly.

“Yes.”

“What if I said 22, would that sound right too?” she pressed the ball of her foot against my balls as I opened my mouth to respond.

“Uh....yesss...” I breathed helplessly, my eyes closing involuntarily. When they opened, Lauren’s face was right in front of me, her deep blue eyes swallowing my attention immediately, seeming to take up my whole field of view.

“What if I said the answer was ‘Obey Mistress Lauren’, would that sound right to you right now?”

“Yes.” I whispered automatically.

“What’s 69 divided by 3, slave?” she asked again.

“Obey Mistress Lauren,” I whispered back.

“You look like you’re getting very sleepy now, Derek...why don’t you just lie back for me, okay?”

“Yes.” I felt her hand on my chest, gently but irresistibly pushing me down. And felt her body slide next to mine, her hand sliding up my thigh, finding its way to the bulge in my pants. It stopped, resting on my right next to my trapped penis. My eyes never left hers, they were locked in her gaze...

“Is your cock hard right now, Derek?”

“Yesss...” I panted.

“Mmmmmm...” she said, giving me a squeeze. “I can tell. Now, can you take this beautifully hard cock out for me to play with?”

“YES!” She had asked it so innocently, so sweetly and softly. And I almost ripped my zipper off trying to get it open.

Good boy.” she murmured as I complied.

I felt Lauren reach inside my pants, and then an an electric tingle ran through my whole body as she took hold of my cock, pulling it out. Her eyes lit up with lust, and glanced down at at my hard and throbbing cock as she squeezed it. My shaft tensed in response, and I gasped involuntarily – and so did she, just slightly.

Lauren’s eyes flicked from my cock back up to me, paralyzing me once more.

“Yeah?” she asked “You like that, huh? You like having my hand wrapped around your cock?”

“Yeah.”

“You have no idea how much I’ve been looking forward to this, Derek. I really missed your cock the past few weeks...the way you’re so wide, and hard...” she squeezed again, eliciting a small moan “...and so responsive. I just love the way it feels having your cock in my hand....don’t you?”

“Yes.” I panted again.

“Would you like me to stroke you too?” she asked, toyingly. “Would that feel even better?”

“Yes.”

I felt her fingers wrap around me again as she changed her grip and slid up and down my shaft in a slow, crawling, teasing rhythm.

“Mmmm...” she moaned softly. “...yes, I think you love this, don’t you?”

“uh....yesss....” I breathed, barely able to make even that single word.

“Good boy,” she cooed. “You’re doing so very well. Now, my next question: do you like my eyes, Derek?” Her eyes widened slightly, drawing my focus to them as they bored into me.

“Yes” Oh god, I loved those deep blue mesmerizing orbs...They seemed to swell and shimmer before me, as if they were expanding, filling up my entire world.

“Good boy,” she said. “Your subconscious mind can answer all the questions I need to ask, so you can just let your conscious mind drift off to sleep while I work with you. We both know how easy it is for you to do that. I know how distracting it must be to try to think coherently when you’re this HARD. So you don’t need to think – just let your mind drift, and lose yourself in my eyes as you enjoy the wonderful sensations of me playing with your cock. Can you do that for me, Derek?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy,” she said, twisting her palm around my head, and smiling as my hips bucked in response.

“Do you like what the sound of my voice does to you? Does it turn you on that it slides so easily into your mind and puts you into a trance instantly whenever I desire?”

“Yes.” I could feel it, feel her voice filling my head. And feel it lulling, pulling me down...

“...and it must be so overwhelming feeling so turned on, so teased, and still trying to think and answer questions. Getting this hard just overwhelms you and shuts your mind down. I’m making you too hard to think, aren’t I?” she asked.

“Yes.” I was lost; I had barely even heard her question. But that seemed like the right answer, it had been working so far...

“You love when I make you this hard, don’t you Derek? Don’t you just LOVE being this hard for me?”

“Yes.”

“...And when it’s too hard to think, you just give in and let me do your thinking for you. It’s so much easier to just obey instead of thinking, isn’t it?”

“Yes”

“So when you’re this hard for me, you just give in and obey me, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So you’ll just say yes to anything I ask, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I bet that’s something you love to think about when you jack off, isn’t it? The thought of obeying me makes you horny, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“...And when you’re so horny, you can’t even think, you just obey...”

“Yes.”

“...And when you obey, it makes you so horny...”

“Yes.”

“...And you get so horny you can’t help but obey me...”

“Yes.”

“...And obeying me makes you even more horny...and even more obedient...”

“Yes.”

“...and you love it when I play with you like this.”

“Yes.”

“You love it when I make you so obedient.”

“Yes.”

“Tell me you love to obey me.”

“Yes.” I said, reflexively, then realized my error.

Lauren’s hands were on either side of my head, pulling me down...down into her eyes.

“Tell me.” she whispered.

“I love to obey you” I heard a voice say. MY voice.

“You’re completely unable to resist my commands, such a good and obedient boy. Tell me you can’t resist me.”

“I can’t resist you.”

“You love it when I play with your mind. Tell me you want me to control you.”

“I want you to control me.” I repeated back.

“Good boy. I can pull your deepest fantasies out of your mind and make them real. And there’s just no way you can do anything but give in. You love to give in to me, love to give in to your overwhelming desire, love to give me control of your cock, your libido, and through it your mind. Even just the thought of being erotically controlled by me makes you too horny to disobey, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

Good boy,” she said softly. “You’re learning to let me into your mind, learning to surrender the keys to your thoughts to me. I’m going to reward you for that. You’re learning to obey me. And I’m going to reward you. I’m going to reward you by commanding you to make yourself come for me. And you’re going to simply obey...and your subconscious mind will learn to associate obeying me with orgasmic pleasure.”

My breath caught in my throat as she said it. Lauren just smiled wickedly.

“You want to come for me, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

I felt her hand on mine, guiding my limp arm to my shaft, and wrapping my helpless fingers around it like I was her lifeless doll.

“Stroke for me.” she whispered sharply. My hand began to move instantly.

“Faster…” she hissed, her cheeks flushing with arousal as she watched me obey, “...and harder.”

I felt my arm pumping more and more furiously, my whole body desperate to comply with her every word, no matter what it might be.

Good boy” she cooed once more, her voice oozing through my mind, as she watched me jack myself off uncontrollably. “This is going to be intense, Derek,” she said matter-of-factly. “It’s going to blow your mind away, and leave you completely at my mercy...isn’t that such a sexy idea?”

“Yes...Mistress...” I gasped, the motion of my hand a total blur.

Good boy” she triggered me again, leaning over me, her face directly over mine, her incredibly lovely hair spilling down around us. “Then get ready...lose yourself in my eyes...”

Those blue orbs shimmered, seemed to grow, like they were swallowing me up.

“....and as you sink deeper, the pleasure gets more and more overpowering...your cock getting even harder, even more sensitive, making you want to come more and more with each stroke. Feel it building inside you, a mind-blowing orgasm...growing even more powerful with each stroke, and with each second you keep staring into my eyes, sinking deeper into this wonderful trance where you know that I can control your mind and give you pleasure like you can’t experience any other way. You don’t just want it, you need it. Tell me you need to come for me.”

“I need to come for you, Mistress.”

“That’s exactly right, there’s just nothing else you can do now; you need this orgasm, need the pleasure that’s building and building in your cock to be released. And you know I’m in control of that release. The pleasure is just too overwhelming, you’re uncontrollably horny. But I control your pleasure, I control your release.”

The throbbing of my cock was agonizing, excruciating. But there was nothing I could do but keep staring into her eyes, and pumping my fist up and down my cock.

“It’s getting even stronger still now, your arousal taking over your mind completely. Your entire mind is consumed by your need to come, you can’t even think about doing anything else, the desire is just too intense, you can’t even begin to think about anything but this massive orgasm you’re getting so close to. And I control your orgasm. You know what that means, don’t you? It means I’m in complete control of your mind. Tell me I control your mind completely.”

“You control my mind completely, Mistress.”

Good boy,” she said, tickling my balls encouragingly, as if I was her pet. My cock welled up automatically in response.

“It’s going to be so intense that your brain simply can’t handle it; you’ll just pass right out as soon as I let you come.”

Part of me was struggling to grasp what was going on, to understand what she was saying as well as I could. And the rest of me was already gone completely, lost in her eyes, panting hard with each robotic pump of my fist up and down my shaft.

“Three...” Lauren said quietly, simply.

“Two....”

The tension was soul-breaking.

“One.......” she paused, each millisecond agonizingly long. “Are you ready to give your mind over to me completely now, Derek?”

I moaned helplessly, cock throbbing and trembling. “Yes Mistress.”

SNAP “Come into trance for me, boy.”

* * *

I was gone. Floating blankly, quietly, in her words, her voice...it just seemed to surround me, filling me from within, with such an exquisite feeling of indescribable pleasure and love. This was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced, and it was all thanks to Lauren.

‘She’s so great to me,’ I mused.

I could almost hear a soothing, almost siren-like voice singing out from the edge of my consciousness: “That’s it, go even deeper now...”

The overwhelmingly perfect feeling began to double every second, gently lulling, coaxing, drawing me to let myself go completely.

“Yes, Mistress, I hear and obey” I thought, willing myself down deeper.

[End of Chapter 9]