The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Acknowledgements: This is my first story that I have attempted to write. I got a lot of help from some very good people and talented writers. You should read their stores when you get a chance. I want to thank Julian Coreto he gave me very good suggestions and advice thanks. I also want to thank Chase the Wind for his suggestions and proof read. But I really have to extend my immeasurable gratitude to Flibinite. There would be no story if it Jo didn’t get involved. She was my mentor, proofer, editor, and teacher. Thanks for your patience and guidance Jo and for generally putting up with me.

I would appreciate any feedback good or bad if you have a mind to send it to

The Clinic

By Gh

It was with a mixture of apprehension and disdain that Cynthia Fallow-Wentworth took her obnoxious little niece, Karen, to the new San Francisco Children’s Museum and Electronic Expo this Wednesday morning. She normally lunched with her society friends at this time, but her sister-in-law, Diane, insisted on attending the Art Council’s meeting on new collections and procurements, and needed a babysitter. Cynthia had reluctantly volunteered, though she had a lot on her mind lately, and ferrying the little brat around was about the last thing she wanted or needed to do right now. However, to avoid conflict with Diane, she decided to just go along.

Cynthia would have liked her personal El Salvadorian maidservant, Isabella, to take Karen there by bus, to be able to be alone with her thoughts. But Cynthia knew that Karen would spill the beans to her pretentious mother if she let Isabella take the child there by herself, and she would never hear the end of that. So she had called the chauffeur to bring the car around, and the three of them set off to the museum together.

Marriage, if you could call it that, to the famous industrialist, Richard E. Wentworth sucked. Their marriage was not made from love and passion; it was simply a marriage of convenience. But for who?

Cynthia’s family name was Fallow, and was well known in her tight society circles, as it was an old name. But when it came time for marriage, it was arranged by her parents to Richard. Money changed hands, and as always, Cynthia had nothing to say about it.

She had married Richard out of family obligation. Cynthia was a beauty and a prize catch in her peerage; however her parents made a deal with Richard even at the expense of her happiness. Cynthia’s family was cash poor, and it was left to her, expected of her, to save the family name and fortune.

Cynthia felt she had no choice, and so she signed Richard’s iron clad pre-nuptial. She knew if she failed to live up to the documents conditions, she would be out ... not on her ear and penniless, but out nevertheless.

Richard had let her know from the very beginning of the marriage that she was there for one reason…to produce heirs, preferably male heirs. He and his sister, Diane had never gotten along since the death of their parents, each controlling half of their inherited empire, and Richard was determined that when HE died, there would be no question as to who would inherit his half.

After three years of marriage, Cynthia still hadn’t done “her job.” She just couldn’t get pregnant.

She and Richard tried everything, including, but not limited to, unusual sex positions, special vitamins, diets, and keeping meticulous track of her ovulation cycles. They even went to many of the best fertility clinics in the country. They tried new fecundity drugs, in vitro fertilization, and egg donation. But nothing worked; and adoption was not an option.

So here she was, ferrying Diane’s child around like a nanny. Cynthia didn’t think she could be any more depressed if she tried.

After the chauffeur parked the Bentley, the three of them walked inside. Cynthia was actually pleasantly surprised by what she saw there. The museum was huge; it was fabulous, and ready to be explored. The museum had computer terminals along the walls, and electronic games spread out everywhere. It seemed to lack nothing for children, with lots to keep them busy. So, since Isabella understood it was her duty to look after Karen, they went their separate ways, and Cynthia was happy to be finally free of her jabbering little niece.

Now, Cynthia could take some time to think about her problems.

Cynthia was worried that Richard would make good on his threat soon and throw her out. Clearly, she had a lot on her mind. Normally, Isabella was there to stroke her ego whenever she needed it. But this was beyond that. Maybe, she was beyond hope. Last night was still very clear, very troubling.

* * *

Richard had come into her private bedroom late last night, as he did every time he got horny. He needed release.

They didn’t sleep together like many normal married couples do; they each had their own private bedrooms. They only cohabitated sexually when Richard decided, his mansion, his rules!

Cynthia had awakened as he quietly slipped into her room, but simply rolled over in her bed and pretended to be asleep. Richard wasn’t fooled by the pretense or he didn’t care, because his needs were always met first, no matter what.

He silently laid on the bed next to her and slipped his hand under Cynthia’s nightgown. She didn’t wear undergarments to bed, so he started to rub his fingers up and down her slit... she didn’t want to have sex with him, but Cynthia’s body soon betrayed her, she was wet and aroused. She needed release as well.

Richard said, “That’s my little slut, I knew you weren’t asleep,” and slipped a finger into her cunt, probing her vigorously.

Cynthia whispered, “Please don’t do this, just let me go, we’ll make love later.” It was a weak and futile effort to fend him off. His hands roamed back up to cup her breasts, lightly rubbing her nipples. “I won’t stop, no matter how much you beg, how hard you cry, I won’t stop. You need this as much as I do.”

Richard pushed Cynthia farther down into the bed. He liked it rough, and wrested her nightgown from her body as he always did. She scrambled to get away, but he pinned her down and then straddled her. Richard then reached down and took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, twisting them to the point of pain.

Cynthia turned her head and tried to avert her eyes. He turned her head back and commanded, “Look at me!” Cynthia nodded slowly as he said, “Good girl.”

He quickly removed his clothing, his erect cock swung free.

“I know what you need; I know what you need before you do.” He bent down to suckle a nipple into his mouth, his tongue moving in tiny circles, and then gently nipped at it with his teeth. “You’re wet, aren’t you?”

Cynthia shook her head and practically whimpered, “No.”

“Fucking liar,” he said, as he reached down to feel her wetness. She groaned as he slipped another finger inside her. Cynthia had nothing left to hide; he knew that she needed this too.

She gave in to her desire. His thumb brushed her clit as his fingers continued to move inside her. He leaned down to suck her nipple back into his mouth, licking and nibbling. Cynthia arched her pussy into his hand, wanting more, needing more.

Sensing she was ready, Richard rolled over on top of her with a sneer, and with a thrust of his hips, he filled her with his thick cock, slamming it into her. “Please, do it, take me, and fuck me with that hard cock!” Cynthia said, looking into his eye. He did.

Richard ruined the moment when he came. “This is it, Cynthia, the last of my seed you’ll get. I’m not wasting anymore of it on some barren gold digger.”

He pulled out of her, grabbed his clothes and abruptly left for the door. He turned around at the door and said, “You have two weeks. That’s the soonest you can get a pregnancy test done, and if there’s no baby this time, then you’re gone.”

And then he left.

* * *

She walked through the museum aimlessly, deep in thought, certain that last night was a failure, the same as all the others were. She wandered into a large room that was used as a play area, where there were several women sitting on benches that ringed the room. They were talking very quietly, almost mumbling. It seemed rather strange to Cynthia though, that they were all pregnant.

Seeing the pregnant women exasperated her to the point of breaking her scant patience.

Cynthia sighed loudly, “Oh great, now I’m getting it in spades! “

She saw a face, a familiar face, turning to her. It was Kendra Harrison, her old roommate from Stanford. They had always been rivals in everything… boyfriends, jobs, committee seats. They had always been at odds with each other in private, but tried to keep up a friendly front in public, for appearance’s sake, at least.

At first glance, Cynthia could swear that Kendra’s eyes glowed, actually glowed. She shook her head slightly and blinked her own eyes, trying to focus better, and was gratified to see that Kendra’s eyes appeared normal. She just blamed the lights, the room, and her stress. Then she immediately forgot about it. She had to be seeing things.

Kendra, smiling, stood up and spread her arms as if offering a warm embrace, walking towards her.

When Cynthia saw her, she was shocked. Kendra was pregnant! When she last saw her, last month to be precise, Kendra was tall, willowy, and attractive. Not pregnant!

How could I have missed that!How could I have been left out of the loop!

“Well stranger what brought you here? You’re the last person I expected to see here, Cyn.”

She hated being called Cyn, but Kendra had always managed to get in her digs and push her buttons.

“I brought my niece, Karen. I think Diane wanted to get away from her, and I was elected.”

The two of them did their ceremonial kiss on the cheek and hugged again. Cynthia quickly pulled back to appraise her old rival. She couldn’t help but feel that she had been bested once again. But Kendra saw the look in her eye, and actually looked a little sad. To say this surprised Cynthia was not an understatement.

“I know you and Richard have been trying, Cyn. I just didn’t want to rub it in. We have been rivals for so long; I just want to end it and get on with more important things in life. Like our friendship.”

Cynthia’s eyes started to moisten and she said, “So how did you manage to keep this a secret? Last month you looked so thin! Now, you look like your going to drop any moment!! And look at you. The experts must be right, you’re simply radiant!” Kendra beamed.

“Kendra… You and David must be so proud.”

“Oh, you know, David’s just like Richard; he just devotes all his time to his little empire. This is going to be my child. Cyn, I can’t tell you how much I’m connected to this baby. I’ve never been happier.” Kendra said ecstatically, rubbing her abundant middle.

Well, an assertive new Kendra. Who is this person standing here?

Cynthia’s curiosity was piqued, and she knew she would have to investigate further.

“Never mind about me, what are you doing here?” Cynthia asked as Kendra gestured her towards the bench to join her.

The other mothers were now talking more freely amongst themselves, and they seemed a very delighted group. In fact, Cynthia had never seen a happier group of women. It just made her realize all the more of what she had been missing out on. Like Kendra, Cynthia wanted a child for herself, not Richard’s selfish dreams.

“I am here with these women...” She pointed around the room. It’s a birthing group. You see, the museum here is new in town and it’s actually funded, sponsored, and staffed by the Zytron Fertility Clinic next door. We are all new mothers here.”

Kendra noticed the confusion on Cynthia’s face.

“Some of these women are babysitters of some of the older kids you see here. They drop them off while they are being examined by the clinic’s medical staff. The clinic provides staffed day care here in the museum. The kids are kept busy, and the women get their needed check-ups and nutrients... they really have a great system!

“The other women were just like you and me. None of us could get pregnant, and we had all exhausted every means to do so.” Kendra gestured around the room to the other women.

She smirked knowingly and then continued. “I checked everywhere, just like you did. Then an old acquaintance from the Zurich Art Board sent me this business card. She had heard about my difficulties getting pregnant, the same difficulties that she had been having. So she told me about Zytron and the methods and techniques they use. She got pregnant right after she saw them.”

Kendra rummaged through her bag and handed the card to Cynthia, who took it and examined it closely.

It was the strangest card she had ever seen. It looked shiny, but also scaly, almost reptilian at first glance. But, that wasn’t really the attention-getter. As she looked closer and examined it, she saw the name of the clinic, and the clinics’ locations; Zurich, Vienna, and San Francisco. Right next to those names was a strange looking four- pointed star. It was orange, red, and yellow and just seemed to float off the card, reflecting in her eyes. It was what held her attention. It was… hypnotic.

At that moment, a door was flung open and a tall, attractive, busty blond wearing a medical coat walked in. Cynthia, who was starting to feel a little light-headed from gazing at the card, looked up and watched her stride to the center of the room.

“Ok ladies… Its time for your nutrients, exam, and daily feeding. Please follow me.”

The woman in the medical coat then gestured towards the door. The young mothers all got up, gathered their things, and obediently followed her in the room beyond.

Cynthia was grateful for the distraction, afraid she would still be looking at the insignia on the card if the Zytron employee had not come in right then. She shook her head, trying to get the rest of the cobwebs out.

Kendra lingered for a moment and said, “Cyn keep the card. You really should check the clinic out. It’s state of the art and they are using methods that are revolutionary. Besides, they charge an arm and a leg, which makes for a very select clientele.”

Kendra knew this would get Cynthia’s attention.

Cynthia smiled and put the card in her handbag. It was just too weird, too surreal. However, she said, “I’ll definitely look into this. I wonder how I missed it before.”

At that moment the blonde woman called from the doorway. “Mrs. Harrison?”

Kendra glanced back at the door and nodded; she turned back to Cyn, and said to her old roommate, “Cyn this something we could share in together! It could be like the old days. You know… sisters. Plus, this is a viable option that I know will work for you! Just think, you and I having babies together. Really think about it Cyn, please? Put the card away for now, and pull it out later tonight when you’re alone.

Cynthia got up and hugged Kendra.

“Thanks Kendra, you really don’t know what this means to me.”

The medical staffer called again for Kendra, her voice more insistent now.

“Oh, you can thank me later. I’m sorry Cyn, but I really got to go here, but I’ll see you later, thought. Ok?”

Cynthia nodded, and she and Kendra shared an emotional last hug. With that, Kendra walked away towards the door and Cynthia went off to find Karen and Isabella. Cynthia never saw the look that Kendra shared with the blond, the way their eyes glowed with the same colors as the business card, and their pupils were reflected the same star shape.

Cynthia’s mind was in a whirl for the rest of the day. She couldn’t stop thinking about the days events. How lucky to run into Kendra at the museum, and then finding Kendra pregnant! Kendra did seem sincere in wanting to help her, and also in developing a closer relationship. That meant something more to Cynthia than she had ever imagined.

The museum itself, run by a fertility clinic… Who would have thought it? It seemed so surreal. Something there just didn’t add up. But what! Cynthia thought further, and remembered wandering though the museum seeking solutions to her problem. Maybe this was it! She was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and she wouldn’t now.

Cynthia felt a hope emerging inside her that had long seemed dormant and empty. She just couldn’t help herself from getting a little happy.

It had been a long time.

I always come up with something. Maybe this clinic is the ticket to finally beat Richard!

Cynthia felt she had nothing to lose. Kendra felt it was worth it, she saw the results. So she would go for it too.

She decided not to tell Richard about the clinic yet. As a precaution, she wanted to make sure first.

* * *

Later that night, when she was alone in her bedroom, Cynthia remembered the card. She gathered up her purse and walked into the bathroom. She sat down at the vanity, pulled it out, and just stared at it once again.

As she gazed at the card, she remembered the day’s events, how bizarre they all seemed. The card, itself was unlike anything she had ever seen. Soft like paper, but yet coarse in texture, it again reminded her of a reptile’s skin. And though she tried for a moment, she couldn’t help herself from looking at the beautiful star and the wonderful light that just glimmered off the card.

She was captured by its colors, the light reflecting eerily around the room. But she took no notice; her eyes were locked to the card itself.

She stared deeper. She felt like she was being pulled and sucked into its light. It was almost as if Cynthia could hear a voice. She thought that was absurd and just continued to stare.

The lure to the card was irresistible. She was falling deeper and deeper into its colors, into its light.

She just kept looking and looking at it. She felt herself relaxing, and stopped trying to resist as she let it pull her deeper inside.

She felt warm and safe, and she no longer cared that she heard voices. Now, they seemed like they were inside her head.

Talking to her… guiding her… training her.

She couldn’t look away now, even if she wanted to. Time seemed to just be slipping away…

Deeper…falling in deeper… falling … deeper.

Later that evening, Isabella came in to turn the bed down, and to ask if there were any further instructions before she retired. Strangely, she found that the bedroom was empty, but there was a strange and eerie light emanating from the bathroom. She knew Mrs. Wentworth was in there, because she could hear her mumbling something.

She couldn’t quite make it out and didn’t want to interrupt or interfere, but finally felt she should inquire.

“Senora, do you require anything else this evening?

No answer.

“Senora, is everything alright?”

Again there was no reply. Unsure of what to do, Isabella finally shrugged and then quietly slipped out of the bedroom and closed the door.

Cynthia was now chanting quietly.

“I see and obey”.

“I hear and obey.”

“I see and obey.”

“I hear and obey

Late the next morning, Isabella was starting to get worried. It was almost noon, and the Senora was not up yet and she was always an early riser.

Richard had already headed off to his offices. That was not unusual though, as he had little, if anything to do with Cynthia’s day to day affairs.

When Isabella slipped into the bedroom to clean, and perhaps see why Mrs. Wentworth had still not come downstairs, she was shocked to see that the bed had not been slept in. Now deeply concerned, she hurried towards the bathroom, startled to find Cynthia sitting at the vanity looking at a business card.

“Senora, are you OK?”

With an odd, stiff movement, Cynthia slowly turned her head towards her maid and said, “I feel fine. There is some business I have to take care of today. Please call for the car. I will be out all day.”

Against her better judgment, Isabella complied.

When Cynthia slipped into the waiting car downstairs, she wordlessly handed the card to her chauffeur. He looked at the card front and back, and then back at Cynthia with a frown, as he handed the card back to her.

She took the card, and in a quiet tone said. “Drop me off there, and I’ll find my own way back home.”

“Yes, Mrs. Wentworth. Are you ok?”

She didn’t respond. He just shrugged his shoulders, turned around, and started driving.

The rest of the trip was made in silence. And although perhaps still was a bit uncertain, the chauffeur did as he had been told… he dropped her off at the clinic and then obediently sped away.

Cynthia knew what to do when she got through the clinic doors. She would obey.

She walked into the clinic lobby. She knew exactly where she was supposed to go. So without hesitation, she passed through the lobby (thinking it looked just like a regular doctor’s waiting room), all but ignoring the various women that were seated there talking and reading magazines.

Cynthia moved quickly, her body on automatic, her steps and directions predetermined. Stepping past what looked like a nurses’ station, Cynthia approached a door, already knowing it was the right door. The nurse at the station gave her a knowing assent with her eyes, and she slipped the card Kendra had given her, the one that had led her here, into its electronic lock. Then, without a moment’s hesitation, she opened it and slipped through it into the passageway beyond.

Across the passageway from her was another door. Thick, heavy, and shining like silver, this door automatically opened up when Cynthia approached it. She was a bit stunned at how quickly it moved. On the other side were another group of women; the same as those in the lobby, yet different somehow, as she would soon be.

Cynthia didn’t realize at the time, but they were just as languid and glassy-eyed as she was. She sat down and took her place among them without a word.

Soon her name was called by a tall, statuesque, blond woman, wearing a medical smock. Instantly, Cynthia rose and followed her back to a warm, but sparsely furnished office. There she was seated and offered her a cup of herbal tea by her “nurse”, a drink Cynthia found that she could not refuse. It felt as is she couldn’t refuse anybody anything at this point.

“The tea is a special herbal blend; it will loosen you up and relax you. Go ahead and drink up.”

The blond then sat down in a small chair opposite her, introducing herself as Sandra. She proceeded to ask many questions regarding Cynthia’s attempts at pregnancies, the clinics she had visited previously, and the methods she and her husband had used in their attempts to fertilize and impregnate.

Cynthia, totally focused on Sandra, found the entire scene surreal… almost like an out-of -body experience. Still she just obediently kept drinking her tea and answering the nurse’s questions, all the time feeling lighter and lighter... Warm and safe.

She would respond to whatever Sandra asked, as well.

Sandra went on, asking for personal details about her family life and for very intimate details about her sexual activities and personal involvement with others. She kept asking question after question, and Cynthia kept answering, all the while slipping further away, perhaps due to ‘special tea’ she had been given. It all seemed so natural and right that she didn’t fight or question herself at all. She was totally relaxed now… totally compliant

The question and answer session was finally completed, Sandra continued… this time explaining how the clinic’s treatments and formulas could somehow change Cynthia’s body’s chemistry enough to allow her to conceive and have a successful pregnancy. It was a struggle for Cynthia to even follow her, but somehow it all seemed to make sense.

“You mean I can finally have my baby?” she asked, still not quiet believing her ears.

“Oh, we guarantee it,” replied Sandra, with what looked like a confident smirk. “You’ll see, Mrs. Wentworth. Our methods here are simply out of this world and you’ll see the results immediately.”

Sandra stood up and said it was time to go do some testing. Cynthia stood too and obediently followed her. They walked into a dimly lit room that reminded Cynthia of a like a medical exam room, only it had unusual equipment.

Once there, Sandra ordered Cynthia to completely disrobe, which she did without hesitation, wanting to obey her nurse, her own mind now a fog of hope and confusion.

Naked, Cynthia was then ordered to sit in an adjustable medical exam chair, one that had fittings on it so she could spread her legs very wide, and she did so. After she again did as instructed, Cynthia watched Sandra slide over a strange looking screen. It resembled a gigantic magnifying glass, but one which had eerie glowing colors flowing from it, and almost as if the air around it was changing colors. Sandra placed the screen over the lower portion of Cynthia’s body, covering her from her thighs to the bottom of her breasts.

Cynthia lay there, more confused then ever, but still willing to trust that Sandra and the clinic knew what they were doing. After all, just look at Kendra.

And it somehow felt so good to let Sandra guide her along, to simply listen and react. So when the nurse ordered Cynthia to stare into her eyes, once again she did as she had been told… and stared.

She watched as Sandra’s eyes began to glow, as her pupils began to change, as they slowly took on the star shape that she recognized instantly from the card Kendra had given her.

And the more Cynthia stared, the more she wanted to stare, the more she wanted to live inside those eyes. She felt so helpless as Sandra’s eyes seemed to pull her inside of them, so lost in them now that she could barely hear her nurse say…. . “Hear and obey…

“Hear and obey…

“See the pretty star…

“Look deeper into the star and relax...

“Look deeper in my eyes and relax…

“Look deeper into the star... relax.’’...

Cynthia found she could not resist Sandra’s voice at all. She was being completely hypnotized, and she was relinquishing all self control.

It was too late now , and there was nothing she could do to stop it and she really didn’t want to.

“Obey and relax…

“Obey and hear…

Cynthia felt like she was floating. Between the tea, Sandra’s eyes, and the soft sounds of her voice, she could not longer even feel the chair she rested on.

“Cynthia, do you hear and obey?”

“Yesss...”

“Whom do you obey, Cynthia?”

“You, Sandra…” she answered without thinking, without thought.

“Good, all is well. Soon, you will understand your destiny. Now close your eyes and sleep. Deep… deep… sleep… deep. Allow yourself to go deep, but always you will hear and obey… hear and obey…”

Sandra knew that Cynthia had succumbed and she continued, “You will obey my voice… Obey my will…

Cynthia could barely nod her head, and she moaned softly as she helplessly drifted off.

Later that night Cynthia finally showed up at her home. Loyal Isabella had dinner waiting, but Cynthia seemed too distracted, refusing to eat, saying she had something at the clinic, and was not hungry. She walked away toward her room and didn’t give Isabella another thought until her maid caught her from behind.

“Senora is everything all right? Can I do something for you?”

As she opened the door to her bedroom, Cynthia just absently waved her off. “I’m fine Isabella… just tired. I think I’ll go to bed early.” She then closed the door behind her, practically in her maid’s face.

Isabella just stared, sadly shrugged her shoulders, and walked away. Mrs. Wentworth was not the easiest woman in the world to work for, so cold and aloof, but Isabella did care for her, and was sorry that she couldn’t be of more help. But she knew her place in the family, and knew better than to pry.

Cynthia was extremely tired from the day. The events at the clinic seemed like a blur. In fact, she couldn’t even remember most of it. She would have been more concerned, but Sandra had told her that she would be exhausted and mentally drained after her “induction”

But even now, Cynthia was not certain what that term meant. She couldn’t remember.

Induction?

It was only 8:30 at night but Cynthia was too tired to think and too tired to remember what happened at the clinic, and too tired to care about her problem with her husband Richard, she fell asleep quickly.

At 2:30 AM she awoke, startled and sweating. Her dream was so disturbing. Yet, it was also arousing, erotic, unlike anything she had ever experienced. The details of it were vague, hard to remember. But the wetness between her thighs was still there to remind her of how she had felt.

Exhausted, she drifted back to sleep and started to dream once again.

In her dream, the fragments suddenly came together, and she could she see Kendra, Sandra, and a third woman.

Kendra?... Sandra?

Who was the other woman?

Cynthia didn’t even realize it, but as she laid there in her sleep, she began to lightly stroke her clit, her nipples growing taunt and sensitive

Her mind was replaying the day’s events; her subconscious was now showing her what she couldn’t remember earlier at the clinic. In her dream, she could see she was back in the dark medical room in the clinic. The details were now very clear, almost real … Too real!

Sandra had just removed the glowing screen away from her stomach. Cynthia’s eyes were now were now fully dilated, and she was sleepy and languid, totally lost in the glow and swirl, the mysterious and hypnotic effects of Sandra’s eyes. She “heard” Sandra’s soft, sultry voice, too. . Her arousal was too great and her conditioning was taking hold of her too strongly for her to wonder or care about what was about to happen to her.

“Now, that we have eliminated your enzyme problem we can impregnate you. You see, we found out human females most closely match our needs, biologically. The tea you drank makes you more compliant, and starts the chemical change we need. The machine completes it. You are ovulating now, and fertile.”

Cynthia still stared helplessly, obediently into Sandra’s glowing, pulsing star-shaped eyes.

“We need new blood so to speak, new mothers to continue our dying race. We are from a planet outside your solar system. There are only a few of us left, who can fertilize, and we need newborns and new mothers from elsewhere or our race will die out.

“Our males can’t reproduce and they are dying off. We developed the means to impregnate other females, but we can’t impregnate ourselves. We found human females are a great match, that’s why we’re here. So we find the right women, women just like you, and then we impregnate them. We take them back to live on our planet, Zytron, where they will continue to breed.

“It’s a beautiful planet and your body will adapt to the changes required while you are pregnant. I think you’ll love it there, and as your baby grows within you, it will instruct and control you.”

Cynthia was too deeply submerged in her own mind, in the other’s will to disagree. . “We started this clinic as a front, so infertile mothers could have babies, picking and choosing the best to have ours. We don’t take everybody. We even help some mothers who stay human, just so we don’t attract undue attention. So despite doing what we must to survive as a race, we do also perform a valuable service for others of your world.”

Cynthia could now make out that there were others in the room, but she couldn’t tell who they were. She was just too drowsy.

“We look for people who will not be noticed too much if they disappear… young women who live on their own or unhappily married women who just need a change in their lives. Someone who we can create a real home for, where they will be loved, nurtured, and fully appreciated. Woman like you and Kendra.

Sandra ordered Cynthia to look away from her eyes.

“Cynthia. Look to you left and tell me who you see.”

She slowly turned her head. Kendra emerged from the shadows with a reassuring smile. She was nude. She was followed by another woman about the same age as her, who was also nude and pregnant.

“Ken…dra.”

As Sandra turned away, Kendra walked forward and lightly stroked the side of Cynthia’s face.

Cynthia looked up and saw that Kendra’s eyes glowed, and that the pupils were in the same four-point star-shaped pattern as Sandra’s.

Kendra looked down lovingly at her “Cyn”, continuing to lightly stroke her face as she said, “Cyn we are all sisters here. And now you’ll be one too. The Zytronnians have almost no fertile females left on their planet, and it’s up to us to help them repopulate it. Sandra will impregnate you and I’ll get to feed you. And believe me; you’re just going to love this special diet.”

Cynthia could only see the back of Sandra now, her long blond hair and the medical smock. She suddenly turned around and stared into Cynthia’s eyes once again. Once again Cynthia saw that same glowing affect.

But Sandra was different now!

Cynthia gasped loudly, “Her face!... Her body!”

Because suddenly, the Sandra she saw before her now was a walking reptile. Sandra’s human features had changed. She now has a lizard-like face… complete with a long forked-tongue and two slightly indented slits for nostrils.

As…as alien as Sandra now looked, Cynthia found she still couldn’t look away, could not resist staring into those eyes, fully aware she had fallen under an alien’s complete control. The attraction she had felt for Sandra was “real”, now she had fully accepted her conditioning.

“Now you understand, darling.” Kendra said.

When the alien approached her, Cynthia found that she was becoming extremely aroused, and that there was nothing she could do to stop it, even if she wanted to. Her pussy was wet. Her juices were flowing now. She instinctually spread her legs wide.

“That’s right, darling I have been altered to carry our males’ sperm. It will not fertilize me, but it will you, ” Sandra whispered.

The reptilian alien then thrust a long, thick tendril from her pelvic area into Cynthia’s moist pussy. She felt it probing her, penetrating her, enrapturing her. Cynthia writhed back and forth, accepting the alien’s… No… Sandra’s hard thick phallus, feeling it pushing and moving within her, depositing the alien seed. She was being impregnated.

As Cynthia moaned in arousal, Kendra brought her turgid left nipple to Cynthia’s mouth. She rotated the nipple around her lips, teasing her.

Weakly, Cynthia said, “But… but what about Richard?”

“You won’t need him anymore, baby. Soon, he’ll be just a distant memory.”

With that, Cynthia could no longer resist what was being offered to her, and slowly extended her tongue… seeking… questing. She was experiencing pleasure unlike anything she had felt before, and helplessly opened her mouth wider, begging Kendra with her eyes.

Kendra reached beneath Cynthia’s head and pulled her mouth onto her nipple. Cynthia’s lips surrounded the swollen nub, and immediately, and hungrily, proceeded to suck the sensitive flesh.

“OHHH, that’s right! Make me feel better, honey.” Kendra moaned as she continued to stroke the cheek of her new love.

Kendra looked down and could see Cynthia’s cheeks hollow, as she eagerly sucked on her sensitive breast.

Cynthia thought the taste was delicious, as the milk flowed freely into her mouth now. All of this was what she had been thirsting for it seemed, and what her body would crave forever more.

Her senses were on overload… from the repetitive pumping of Sandra’s tendril so deep within her, and from the pulses of hot seed shooting into her, and from the wonderful feeling of nursing from Kendra’s breast. As the minutes ticked by, she writhed and moaned cumming again and again, totally lost in her pleasure and in her…completion. . Once Cynthia’s womb was full, and the pregnancy insured, Sandra slowly slipped her tendril out of Cynthia’s throbbing sex having filled her with more than enough seed to fertilize several woman.

She gestured to Kendra and the other woman, seeming to indicate that they should indulge themselves, which they eagerly did.

Kendra pulled her nipple out of Cynthia’s mouth, and then moved slowly down her lovers body, nibbling, licking, caressing as she went.

Cynthia immediately began questing with her mouth and tongue searching to replace the missing warm wet nub.

The other woman then walked up to Cynthia’s right side and offered her a new nipple to feed on.

“Sweetheart my name is Jo. Please nurse on my breast now!”

Cynthia nodded, then greedily began to suck hard on the Jo’s ripe nub and was immediately rewarded with another rush of the mouthwatering milk. Jo was lost in lust of the moment as she moaned while feeding her new sister.

Kendra approached Cynthia’s moist hole, and gave it a tender kiss. She started to probe her friend with her middle finger as she moved her mouth over her clit and began slowly massaging it with her tongue. Cynthia was too on edge to resist all this, and soon Kendra was rewarded with Cynthia’s rich nectar, which oozed out of her, mixed with the overflow of Sandra’s fluids right into her waiting mouth.

The alien Sandra suddenly moved in next to Kendra, leaning in to take her place, to share with Kendra as she snaked her long tongue into Cynthia’s pussy as far as possible while Kendra continued to suck Cynthia’s clit. Cynthia arched and gasped as pleasure overwhelmed her once again.

And again… and again… and again, as the scene played out for hours in the examining rooms of the Zytron Fertility Clinic.

Cynthia awoke slowly, noticing that even with the drapes drawn, that the room was filled with diffused sunlight. She looked at the clock, which read 11:00 AM (although she couldn’t even be sure what day it was). She felt lazy and blissful, and didn’t even move when Isabella came into the room with fresh linens and towels.

“Senora… you scared me last night. Are you sure you’re ok?”

Closing her eyes, Cynthia, with a very happy and satisfied smile, rolled over and let out a happy sigh. “Yes, Isabella, I’m fine. Isn’t it a gorgeous day?”

“Yes, senora, it is. Should I have the cook fix you some breakfast?”

“No, I’m not hungry now. I’ll get a snack later with Kendra and our friends. But thank you, Isabella. You just put those away and leave me now, please. I’ll be down shortly.”

“Yes, senora.” Isabella said. She was somewhat confused, but glad that Mrs. Wentworth seems so much happier this morning. She put the washed items into the linen cabinet, and without further comment, left the room.

Cynthia sighed again. She knew she was carrying her baby now. Last night’s deep, dream-filled slumber had completed her induction. She had awakened to this realization and gratefully accepted the changes.

She knew that her baby would be her master now, that it would control her. The baby would give her instructions telepathically directly from her womb and Cynthia would follow them blindly and without hesitation.

She was giving birth to an alien and soon she would be one herself. She could see the baby’s glowing eyes in her mind whenever she rubbed her stomach. She would obey its needs, whatever they might be, and the baby would further process her transformation. Cynthia would very soon begin to lactate like the other mothers; it was how she would feed from now on … how she would feed the others like her, including her baby.

The alien DNA and other the nutrients that Sandra had deposited into her had created a self supporting, self sufficient food system within Cynthia’s body. She no longer needed human food for sustenance.

Sandra had told her all of this, and now it was all coming back to her. The baby itself would be born within five or six weeks. She would have to hide herself from Richard somehow, find something to tell him that would justify her going away for a “month or so”.

After that it would no longer matter.

As Cynthia walked into the bathroom, she looked into the mirror. She could see that her eyes glowed and had the same star-shape in her pupils as Sandra and Kendra and the others. She would have to hide that until she could get away, too.

She was really only human in outer form now.

Somehow she was not hungry yet, but knew she would have to eat soon. But she also knew that, as she was “converted”, and until the baby was born, she could only feed upon the other mothers’ milk, from her sisters’ milk. She practically drooled at the thought of supping on Kendra’s breasts again.

The feeding was important though, not only for the nutritional needs of the baby and herself, but because it would also change her body so it would become compatible for life on her baby’s planet. Cynthia could now feel herself started to hunger. Soon she would need to go out to feed again.

And that’s what she would be doing soon, after all the current batch of mothers had delivered… heading off to Sandra’s planet.

To her baby’s planet.

To HER planet.

She was going home with the child of her dreams.