The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Clinic

Authors Note—The characters and events in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any real persons or events, living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Text copyright is held solely by the author—author is Ramaset and Jill Soft. Different names, same chick. Permission is not given to repost this story in part or whole without the expressed written consent of the author. That said...enjoy!

“Honey, what are you doing?”

“Checking my temperature and getting ready for bed. We might need to have sex tonight, remember.”

“Wow...can you make it sound like more of a chore?”

I looked at Jeff and frowned. “I’m sorry honey. I’m not trying to take the fun out of it, but we’ve been trying for a long time and I just want to make sure we get it right.”

He sighed as I walked away, went upstairs, and pulled out my basal thermometer and chart. I was right...I was ovulating.

“Jeff! Get your butt up here!”

He walked into the bedroom and said, “It’s that time of the month, huh?”

I flipped off the lights and started to take off my clothes. “That hurts, Jeff. How about a little enthusiasm!”

“I just wish we could have sex sometimes when you weren’t ovulating. We used to. It’s gotten so...mechanical.“

I finished taking my clothes off and felt him get onto the bed. “I’m sorry, honey, but this is very stressful, and we have to make sure your sperm count stays high for the right days. Now can we not argue please? It’s not very good for the mood.”

“You’re right,” he said. “As usual. I’m sorry.”

He crawled over to me and kissed me gently on the forehead just where I like. I reached out in the dark and stroked his arms and sides, then around to his back. He loved when I gave him a quick back scratching before love, so that’s what I did. He stopped moving for a few moments and just enjoyed the sensation while I scratched up and down his back. When I was done, he resumed his kissing by moving down to my eyes—one quick kiss on each eye. Then one quick kiss on the tip of my nose. He was teasing me; he knew I loved that. He knew I loved not knowing where the next kiss would land...when he would finally kiss my lips. Or would he skip my lips tonight and nibble my neck?

He skipped my lips and went straight down to my neck. He sucked lightly enough to not leave a mark, but hard enough to send shivers down my spine. I cooed and my nipples sprang to attention. I reached between his legs and felt for his erection. I stroked it a few times and he groaned. I grew a bit moist and he moved down from my neck and sucked on my left nipple. I squeezed him lightly and stroked a bit more.

He bit down gently on my nipple and then asked, “What would you like tonight, my love?”

I laughed and ruffled his hair a little. “I would to get pregnant tonight. Just come up here and make love to me.”

He hesitated. “Are you sure? You never...”

“I said...get up here and make love to me.“

He crawled between my legs, leaned down, and kissed me. I grabbed him and lined him up; he leaned forward and pressed in. He filled me up nicely, but he was right. I didn’t get as much out of sex as he did. I preferred oral or fingers. Maybe love had gotten too mechanical. Maybe I was just thinking too much about getting pregnant. Even now I wasn’t thinking about the act of love. I wasn’t thinking about him pumping into me; I was just thinking about how much sperm he was going to fill me with. I was thinking about making sure that the moment Jeff came I was ready to tilt my hips back and get it all where I needed it. He was right; I wasn’t having fun anymore.

While I was thinking Jeff started to groan. He increased his pace and stiffened. I reached around him with one hand and pulled him tight and used my other hand to rub his nipple—he loved when I did that and it always made him cum harder. Seconds later he was jerking inside of me and I locked my ankles behind him. I pulled him as deep into me as I could. I needed his cum; I needed his sperm if I was going to get pregnant. He stayed inside me for a few minutes and looked into my eyes. Despite our troubles recently we were still desperately in love. I hoped that would never change.

He pulled out of me and rolled over. I put a hand over myself and grabbed a pillow to help keep my hips elevated. I wanted gravity to help do as much work as it could; we needed every advantage we could get.

Jeff rolled towards me and smiled. “I love you, Monica,” he said.

I smiled back. “I love you too.”

He went to the bathroom to clean himself up and I lay in the bed silently praying. I prayed that this time we would get lucky. I prayed that this time we would get pregnant.

Three Weeks Later

“Just try to relax honey. It’s going to be ok,” Jeff said as he reached over and rubbed my leg while we sat in the car outside the clinic.

“I know.” I grasped his hand in my own. “I just wish this wasn’t necessary.”

“Me too, Monica. Me too. But this guy comes with the highest recommendations and has the highest success rates in the state. Let’s just go in and get the consultation done so we can at least get the process started, ok?”

I put my bravest face on. “Ok. Let’s do it.”

I opened my car door and walked towards the clinic of Dr. Harvey Rodriguez. The inside of the clinic was immaculate. There was not a speck of dust on anything, the lights were bright and welcoming, and the magazine rack was straightened with current selections. There was a children’s section off to the side for the patients who already had children; a cartoon I couldn’t identify was playing on a small TV anchored to the wall. We seemed to be the only people in the waiting room at the moment, staff or otherwise.

Jeff and I walked up to the counter, hand-in-hand, and rang the small bell. After a very short wait a woman came out of the back room—I tightened my grip on Jeff’s hand. The woman was the ultimate office decoration. Her long platinum blond hair was piled high on her head and tightened into curls that cascaded down onto her parody of a nurse’s outfit. Into that outfit she had tried, and almost succeeded, to stuff two incredibly large breasts. The fact that her nipples were clearly showing made it obvious she had skipped a bra this morning. The skirt of her outfit barely came down passed the curve of her butt, and her long legs tapered off into ridiculous heels that must have been at least 5″ long. My jaw hung open in shock. Did this woman really work here...dressed like THAT?!

“Hi! You must be like...the um,” she consulted a clip board, “the Andersons! You just need to like, fill out these forms and the doctor will see you like, right away!”

She held out a stack of forms that Jeff took from her. He turned and walked towards a chair in the waiting room while the bimbo behind the counter sat down and started filing her long red nails with a strange sort of smile on her face. I went and joined my husband, but I kept a close eye on the bimbo.

“Did you see her?!” I whispered to Jeff as soon as I sat down. “How can they let her work like that?”

Jeff handed me some of the forms. “Here, these are for you to fill out. And yes, she is a little...different looking.”

“Slutty looking.”

“Fine. Slutty looking. But that doesn’t change the fact that Dr. Rodriguez has a 70% success rate. That’s completely unheard of. Do you want to go somewhere else because of his receptionist?”

He made a good point. I scowled one last time at the blond behind the counter who was now absent mindedly rubbing her chest and turned to the forms I was supposed to be filling out. There were all sorts of questions...how long have you been trying to conceive? Have you ever been pregnant? How regular is your cycle? It went on and on and on. Jeff’s paperwork was way shorter. Totally not fair. When we were done we got up and handed them to the bimbo behind the counter.

“Oh, you’re like, done and stuff? Awesome! You’re like, the only appointment right now, so if you’ll follow me I’ll take you right back to the doctor, k?”

I shot Jeff another warning look as if to tell him, “This had better not be a sign of things to come here,” before we followed the receptionist through a door next to her desk and into the office.

The office was as meticulously cleaned and maintained as the waiting room was. As we threaded our way through a maze of rooms I decided that this could make up for at least a few points that the doctor had lost by employing the ditz at the door. She led us to an office with an open door, knocked on it, and announced us.

“Doctor? The Andersons are here, honey.”

Oh God...did she just call him honey?

“Tabitha, I’ve asked you not to call me that,” the man who could only be the doctor said.

The receptionist giggled and walked away. I led the way into the room and Jeff followed right behind me. The doctor was an imposing man; he looked to be over six feet tall with hard Germanic features and a muscular body. I shook his hand and introduced myself.

“Dr. Rodriguez? I’m Monica Anderson and this is my husband Jeff.”

Jeff shook his hand as well and we all sat down.

“Why don’t you tell me a little bit about why you’re here,” the doctor said. “How long have you been trying to conceive? Have you been to any other doctors?”

I jumped right in. “We’ve been trying for a year now, and you’re our first doctor. We read that you’re the best, so we wanted to try you first.”

He laughed. “Well, I don’t know about the best, but we do have some success. You’ll be happy to know that we don’t start you off with invasive IVF procedures and the like right away. The first thing we do is to just regulate your cycle and supplement that with some fertility enhancement pharmaceuticals to help move things along. You’d be surprised how often that works.”

That last sentence was probably in response to my skeptical look.

“I’m going to write you a prescription for a drug we use here called Bim-tility. I know, I know...I didn’t name the drug, but it works wonders. It’s the secret behind the high success rate that brought you to my office. All I need you to do is take this pill once a day in the morning every day with a glass of water for the next month. It should help regulate your cycle and enhance your fertility so that we can get started next month. Sound good?”

“I guess so. What do you think honey?” I looked at Jeff who had been completely quiet so far.

“Does this drug have any side effects?”

The doctor smiled. “Well, every drug has the risk of some side effects. This drug does include some hormones and so some of the side effects include a slight increase in libido, which I might add, is not a bad thing when trying to conceive. You can read them all on the label. None of them are dangerous, I assure you. It’s been through extensive testing.”

Jeff nodded.

“Great. You can pick up the prescription at the front desk. We have our own pharmacy here. Make sure you make a follow up appointment for next month, please.”

We stood up, shook the doctor’s hand, and made our way out.

Tabitha had our paperwork and our prescription ready when we got to the desk. At least she was semi-competent. We paid for the drug, made our follow up appointment, and left to go home.

The car ride home was relatively awkward. Neither of us seemed to want to start a conversation. Eventually Jeff asked, “So...what are the other side effects?”

“Hmm? Oh, let me see,” I looked at the bottle. “Slight breast growth, slight hair growth, slight increase in libido, decrease in acne...I gotta tell you, these side effects don’t sound too bad!”

Jeff just laughed. “Well, let’s just hope it’s the miracle cure the doctor said, right?”

“Right.”

4 Days Later

I stood topless in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I had been taking Bim-tility for 4 days now and I was pretty sure I could already see the beginnings of some of the side effects. My hair looked to have grown almost a full inch and my breasts looked swollen.

“Jeff! Come here a minute!”

He walked into the bathroom yawning but woke up completely when he saw me standing there without a shirt on.

“Good morning,” he said. “To what do I owe this pleasure?”

“I think I’m noticing a few of those side effects. Does my hair look longer to you? And what about my boobs? I think they’re a little swollen.”

“Hmmm,” he said. “I’m not sure if it’s longer, but I like what you did with the color.”

“Color? I haven’t colored it.”

“Sure you have,” he said as he stepped up behind me, reached around, and gently cupped my boobs. I let out a gasp—it felt fantastic. “It’s lighter than it was.”

I tried to concentrate on my hair to see what he meant, but all I could think about was his hands on my chest. It felt better than I could ever remember. His hands were leaving burning, searing hand prints of pleasure behind everywhere he touched. He moved his right hand up and lightly brushed against the nipple; I moaned and felt myself begin to moisten.

Jeff smiled behind me. “Mmm, are we discovering that increase in libido as well?”

I turned around and pressed my chest against him. Even that contact felt better than before. “You naughty boy. You’re supposed to telling me if they’re bigger, not playing with them.”

“How about if I tell you if they’re more fun?”

I stretched up and kissed him. “Well, are they?”

He reached down and cupped my ass. “Definitely very fun.” He kissed me back and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

“Mmmm, don’t you have work this morning?” I started walking forwards, pushing him backwards and out of the bathroom towards the bed.

“I could skip breakfast. That might give us enough time.”

I kissed him again and reached back to cradle his head. I used my other hand to grab him through his pants; he was rock hard. A thrill shot through me at the discovery and I went from moist to soaking. I wanted him inside me and I wanted it now. I hadn’t wanted to make love as desperately as I did right now for a long time. I reached inside his pants and squeezed him affectionately.

“Hm, and what do we have here?” I teased him.

He laughed as I pushed him far enough back that he had to sit down on the bed. I pulled my hand out of his pants and straddled him. Both hands went to the sides of his head and I kissed him as passionately as I could. Our tongues dueled in each other’s mouths and I was soon breathless. His hands wandered my sides and came back up to pinch both nipples; I had never been very big on breast play but the pleasure that shot through me was almost enough to make me cum.

“Ahhh, oh GOD do that again!”

He complied and this time a small orgasm did wash through me. I seized up with pleasure and when I looked back down at Jeff he was looking at me in awe.

“Who are you and what have you done with my wife?”

I was breathless. I was overwhelmed with the pleasure of the moment. But most of all I just wanted Jeff inside of me. I wanted to feel him pumping his dick into me until I was overflowing with cum. I knew it wasn’t the right time of the month, but a girl can hope...and dear God I needed him inside of me.

I stood up off the bed and stripped off my pants and panties; Jeff just stared at the junction between my legs glistening with arousal. I stepped forward, grabbed his pants, and pulled them off of him. I straddled him again and slowly lowered myself down until he was all the way inside of me.

I gasped—I felt so full and alive! I started thrusting myself on and off of him and could hardly believe the pleasure lancing through me from my nethers. Sex was never this good and I could feel myself approaching a much larger orgasm. Jeff reached up and palmed my breasts as he started thrusting himself up underneath me and it was all I could take. I arched my back and screamed as pleasure like I had never felt before poured through my body.

When I came back down from my orgasm I realized that Jeff was still thrusting into me. I was exhausted and not sure how much more I could take but I wasn’t done; I wasn’t done until I had been filled with cum. I reached down and started playing with his nipples just like he liked. I squeezed down on him as hard as I could and within moments he started to tense up and I felt him start to jerk and unload inside of me.

Not wanting to spill a single precious drop I lay down on top of him and rolled us over. When he pulled out I made sure my hips were elevated to keep it all in. Jeff just looked at me and smiled.

“So,” he said, “that was amazing.”

I looked at him: my stud...my amazing husband who would get me pregnant and said, “You weren’t so bad yourself. Now go get ready for work!“

He laughed, but got out of bed and cleaned himself up. About twenty minutes later I heard the door close as he left and I got up myself, went into the bathroom, and poured myself a glass of water so I could take my Bim-tility for the day.

5 Days Later

“Mmm, yeah Jeff, harder...you know how I like it. Harder...deeper. Come on baby...yes...yes...oh GOD...YES!”

I screamed as I came, my body convulsing in pleasure. Jeff had been pounding me into the bed from behind. Sex had quickly become a part of our morning routine; Jeff didn’t mind and I couldn’t help it. The “slight increase in libido” that Bim-tility listed as a side effect seemed to have been understated. That and the fact that everything just felt so good. It didn’t seem to matter what Jeff touched, it would get me horny and wanting more. And when he inevitably touched me more, I would desperately need to be penetrated.

So here I was, getting fucked for the fourth day in a row and loving every second of it. I was the one who had suggested he do me from behind today. I figured he’d be able to get deeper in and maybe when he came inside of me the cum would have a better chance of getting where we needed it. Besides...I had never been fucked from behind. I decided that I rather liked it.

I reached down and started fingering my clit; Jeff was still going strong and I thought maybe I could go for another cum before he creamed inside of me. Just the thought of being filled with all that white, creamy, virile sperm was getting me excited again. My temperature was rising and I started thrusting back harder.

“Come on you fucking stud, harder! Fill me with cum! I need it all inside me! Fucking fill me with it! Fuck me!”

His grip on my hips tightened and his dick started to jerk inside of me. I thought of all that cum inside of me and circled my clit one last time as I collapsed on the bed, pleasure racing through every inch of my body as I came again. Jeff pulled out and I flipped over and elevated my hips like always. He leaned over and gave me a scorching kiss; surprisingly, I felt my arousal start to burn again. If he could have gotten it up, I would have taken him again.

“Mmmm, God I love you,” I said. “Think we could go again before you have to leave for work?”

He just laughed. “You’ve become insatiable my darling, but no. I really have to go. And you really can stop lightening your hair...it’s fine the way it is.”

Once I figured I had given his cum enough time to settle I went to the bathroom to see what he meant. My hair did look pretty blond. It was also halfway down my back; how had I failed to notice that? I poured myself a glass of water, took my pill, and then took a moment to review the listed side effects again. My skin had always been pretty clear, but it did look to be pretty close to perfect today. I wondered if it was a coincidence.

My breasts still looked swollen too. It might be my imagination, but they looked even more swollen. I had been trying to avoid paying too much attention to them because they had gotten so sensitive that every time I did touch them, I would get so excited that I would end up on the bed, couch, chair, or whatever was closest fingering myself. I would start out just hefting them to see if they were heavier, then I would pinch a nipple, then both nipples...then one hand would drift downwards to my rapidly moistening sex as I pictured Jeff’s hard dick thrusting into me preparing to fill me with sperm and...

“Aahhh! FUCK!” I braced myself against the counter as I came so I wouldn’t fall to the bathroom floor. I needed to find a better way to do this.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked around the bedroom. I took a bra out of a drawer, and as I went to put it on, I realized I hadn’t worn a bra in days. I hadn’t worn any kind of top in days. Had I really just been sitting around the house waiting for Jeff to get home? It seemed ridiculous now that I thought about it, but it was true. I was waking up in the morning, having mind blowing sex, and just walking around half naked, placidly cooking and cleaning the house waiting for my husband to come home...how Stepford.

I pulled my arms through the bra and shivered at the pleasure that shot through me the moment the cloth hit my nipples; now was not the time for that. Not again, anyways. I realized just how swollen I had gotten when I tried to fasten the bra...I couldn’t get even close to closing the hooks. I had moved beyond swollen and into the realm of growth; I was going to need new bras. I tossed on a bulky sweatshirt and went to the mall.

The lady at the lingerie store fitted me for a 36C, which was way bigger than the 32B I had been trying to squeeze into at home...no wonder it didn’t fit. While I was there I picked up a couple of lacy little thongs and a G-string just to get Jeff into the mood. I left the store and ventured out into the mall. I was going to just go back to the house, I did have a lot of cleaning to do, but I decided that while I was here I might as well buy a couple of outfits. It had been so long since I had gone shopping for something nice.

I wandered through the department stores, but the only things that seemed to catch my eyes were men. There were some cute guys out today. I didn’t remember the mall being such a magnet for hunks, but a couple of times I had to remind myself I was happily married before I started flirting.

I left the stores disappointed. I was heading back towards the mall exit when I walked past a girl wearing the cutest little denim mini-skirt. I stopped her.

“Excuse me, where did you get that skirt? It’s adorable!”

“Oh, thanks! I got it 21 Galore on the first floor.”

I beamed at her. “Thanks!” I skipped off to check it out.

They actually had lots of cute stuff there. I bought a skirt just like hers along with a couple of others. I also bought some cute tank tops and fitted tees with low neck lines to show off my new larger chest. I hoped Jeff would like them as much as all the guys at the mall did; they all kept staring at me. I was really enjoying all the attention and by the time I got home I needed to rush back upstairs and shove my fingers back into myself for another quick orgasm. Jeff was going be in for a surprise when he got home tonight!

I ended up deciding not to model any of my new outfits for Jeff tonight. By the time he got home I was lying down on the bed naked except for one of my new thongs; it was bright red except for a dark spot where my arousal was evident. I had been lying on the bed rubbing myself for the last 30 minutes waiting for him to come home, my arousal slowly building.

“Monica!” he called from downstairs. “I’m home darling! Where are you?”

“I’m upstairs! Think you can help me with something before dinner?”

A moment later he walked through the bedroom door and saw me lying out on the bed. He smiled a very wide smile. “And what is it you would like help with, my darling wife?”

“I need help with something hard. Is there anything hard you can help me with?”

“Hmm...I think I might be able to manage something.”

I could see him starting to tent out his pants, but even more than his dick, I wanted what would come out of it. “Well, are you going to come over here? I’ve been waiting for you and I’m starting to lose patience.”

He crossed the room in two steps and jumped onto the bed. He plastered himself to me and my hands immediately went between his legs. He was hard as a rock and I wanted nothing more than to feel him pumping away between my legs. He nibbled lightly on my neck and started playing with my breasts while I pulled his pants down and stroked his erection. Once I had his pants down I pulled my underwear to the side, spread my legs as far as they would go, and placed him at my soaking wet entrance.

“Hurry,” I whispered in his ear, “I’m done waiting.”

He leaned forward and pushed into me. Finally! I had been waiting for this all day and I was instantly moments away from orgasm. I thrust up wildly underneath him, the pleasure far too great to establish a solid rhythm, and was very soon rewarded by Jeff grunting and flooding my womb with cum; I screamed and came with him.

About a minute later Jeff looked me in the eyes and asked, “Is this going to be how you start welcoming me home every day? I could get used to it.”

I was still swimming in the ecstasy of having sperm inside me. I was going to get pregnant this month, I just knew it! I slowly registered that Jeff had asked me a question. “Oh...maybe. I’ve just been so horny lately. It must be that fertility drug. Did you see how big my chest has gotten? I went to the mall today—they’re a 36C now.”

“Really? That’s crazy,” he said. “And your hair really has gotten blond.”

“Well, let’s just hope the drugs intended effects of making me fertile are as strong as the side effects, huh?”

He laughed and pulled his pants up. “I guess so. What’s for dinner?”

“I didn’t make anything. I’ve been up here waiting for you. Let’s just order out.”

“You’ve been up here waiting for me? Ok...I’ll go order a pizza I guess...”

He went downstairs to order a pizza and I turned to the alarm clock. Jeff always set it for 6:00am to get ready for work. I turned it back to 5:00. I wanted to make sure we had time to do it twice tomorrow morning.

4 Days Later

My tits had gotten bigger again, my hair was almost down to my back and was completely blond, and my nipples were so sensitive that I came whenever Jeff sucked on them during sex. But none of those things were bothering me. What was bothering me was that Jeff had fucked me twice this morning and I was still horny. I had already been filled with cum twice, and I wanted more. It was all I could think about. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered if the side effects of Bim-tility were perhaps a bit too strong. I poured a glass of water and swallowed my daily pill.

I wandered into the bedroom and lay down. I stuck two fingers into my pussy and fingered myself for a few minutes. It felt nice, but it wasn’t really doing anything for me. It wasn’t exciting. I couldn’t get pregnant from fingers; I needed a cock that could shoot me full of cum...not fingers. I groaned, pulled my fingers out of myself, and looked at the clock. 11:00am. Shit. I was never going to make it until Jeff got home.

I grabbed my phone and called his direct line at work. It didn’t even ring once. “Hello, you’ve reached the voicemail box of Jeff Anderson. I’m in an investor meeting today and will be unable to return your call until tomorrow. If this is an emergency...”

I hung up. I forgot about the damned investor meeting. I had been hoping I could go visit him for lunch and a quickie in his office. Now I was going to have to wait the whole day to get myself stuffed with cum again? I wasn’t sure I could do that. I started pacing up and down the bedroom. What was I going to do now?

The doorbell rang downstairs. I sighed in frustration, but maybe I could use the distraction. It could help me take my mind off of my desperate need to have Jeff’s cock pumping seed into me. I went downstairs and opened the door. There was a delivery boy in a plain brown uniform holding a small brown box and an electronic pad. He was looking down at the ground when I answered the door, but he quickly snapped to attention.

“I have a package for, holy shit!” he almost screamed the last two words, his eyes completely wide.

It was at that moment that I realized I had answered the door still completely naked. What was more alarming to me though, was that I also realized that I was considering letting him in. This was not a distraction from my desires...it was a solution to them. My eyes wandered down his body and focused between his legs to his hardening dick. He was a young man, probably no more than twenty, but his cock looked impressive through his pants. All I had to do was invite him in. Invite him in, tell him I was lonely and horny...it would probably be a dream come true for him.

Before I knew what I was doing I had stepped back from the door. My voice dropped an octave. “Do you? Do you have a package for me?”

It sounded corny to my ears the second it left my mouth. I sounded like the lonely housewife character in a porno flick. He stepped into the house anyway.

I slammed the door shut and pressed him against it. I plastered myself to him and shoved my tongue so far down his throat he probably feared for his ability to breathe. He seemed a bit in shock still, so I took one of his hands, placed it on my right breast, and shoved my other hand down his pants. That did the trick and he finally started kissing me back.

He moved me backwards towards the couch and I started frantically trying to get his pants off while he inexpertly palmed my breast; it still sent shockwaves of pleasure through my body. I fell backwards over the arm of the couch moments after I managed to get his belt loose and his pants tumbled down around his ankles.

I giggled, spread my legs, and fingered my clit while he removed his shoes and kicked his pants across the room; his eyes were transfixed on me the entire time. Once his pants were off he stepped up between my legs, his large hard cock inches from my pussy. I reached out and grabbed it.

I stopped for a moment and thought about things. I was about to cheat on Jeff. I was about to cheat on my husband, with whom I was trying to get pregnant, just to get an extra load of cum. I looked down at the dick in my hands. I saw the balls, swollen with sperm and all thoughts of Jeff were immediately pushed from my mind. I pulled the delivery boy to my pussy and he pushed in.

“NNnggg, fuck!”

He was slightly bigger than Jeff and it felt fantastic. I wondered if that meant he would get his cum further into me, too. I hoped so. I locked my ankles behind his back and we started thrusting against each other.

After only a minute or so his rhythm started getting erratic. “I’m...not going to last...much longer,” he said.

“That’s ok, baby. Cum inside me. I want you to. I want you to pump me full of cum.” Just knowing how close he was had me on the edge too.

“AAhh!”

He leaned over and started jerking inside of me. I felt warmth start to spread inside of me and it trigged my own orgasm, my pussy spasmed and started trying to milk him for all he was worth.

When we both came down moments later he looked me in the eyes and said, “The guys are never going to believe this happened.”

I giggled again. “I can’t believe I did it. Thanks though, I really needed that.”

He pulled out, got dressed, and left while I sat on the couch with my hips elevated. If I got pregnant this month, there was now a possibility it wouldn’t even be Jeff’s child. I would never be able to tell Jeff I had cheated on him today. I hoped it wouldn’t ruin anything, and that when he got home I would still be able to look him in the eyes well enough to get some more fresh cum out of him.

It wasn’t a problem.

5 Days Later

“I have to go to work, Monica,” Jeff said.

I pouted. “Come on! If you stay you can play with my big titties and we can just fuck and fuck! Come on! If we’re gonna like, get pregnant I need more cum!”

“No. And there’s something wrong with you. You need to stop taking those pills. You’re not acting like yourself at all, and it’s gone way beyond the listed side effects. I’m going to make an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow so we can get this figured out. In the meantime, you’re going a day without sex.”

I sat on the bed in shock. I watched him get dressed and started crying. He wasn’t going to fuck me at all? He wanted me to go an entire day without having his hard cock shoved into me and spraying me down with seed? Didn’t he care about me? About having kids? I guess I was the only one in this family who was serious about having a baby. It’s a good thing I had found a couple of other guys who were willing to fuck me full of cum if Jeff wasn’t, because that meant I could probably find more.

As soon as Jeff had left for the day I got dressed. I put on a white micro-mini skirt that I had picked up at the mall the other day. Jeff had seen it and forbidden me to wear it. I promised I would return it, but what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. I skipped the panties; they would just get in the way today. I paired the skirt with a bright yellow tank top that barely contained my ever growing miracle titties. The fabric was light enough in color that if I skipped wearing a bra people would be able to clearly make out my nipples. I looked perfect. Finding people to fuck me would be totally easy today.

Where was I gonna go, though? Last time I went to the mall there were lotsa good looking guys there, but I didn’t really feel like going to the mall. Maybe I could just go to the doctor today without Jeff, and he could tell me that there was nothing wrong with me. I might even be able to talk the doctor into fucking me. Then I could have a clean bill of health from the doctor and Jeff could fuck me later! That was probably the best plan. Then Jeff and I wouldn’t have to waste our Saturday either, when we could just be spending the entire day at home trying to get pregnant.

I hopped in the car and sped off to the doctor’s office. I hoped they weren’t too busy to see me; this was an emergency! I walked in the door a few minutes later. Tabitha, the receptionist, was sitting behind the desk filing her nails. I walked up to the desk to plead my case.

“Hi, um, Tabitha? I know I don’t have an appointment, but I was wondering, if like...um, if the doctor wasn’t busy if I might be able to see him?”

She looked up from filing her nails and broke into the biggest smile I had ever seen. “MONICA! Oh my God, you like, look so cute! Your titties got so big, and your hair is like, the awesomest color ever! And I love your outfit honey! You must be getting like, so much cock! I’m like, way jealous!“

She stood up and hugged me; our boobs mashed together. As cute as the girl was, I still wished she could control herself a little bit. While she was hugging me the door to the inner office opened and the doctor poked his head out.

“Tabitha, if we don’t have any more appointments for the day I may just go home.”

She turned around and squealed. “Oh, no doctor, you can’t do that. You’ll like, never guess who’s here! It’s Monica! And she’s got like, big titties and everything!”

The doctor looked at me in surprise. “Monica! Your appointment isn’t set for 2 weeks! And where is your husband?”

“Doc, it’s like, horrible. I don’t know what’s wrong with Jeff, but this morning he wouldn’t fuck me at all. I don’t know what went wrong! I mean...”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” he cut me off. “Slow down there sugar! Come on back into my office and you can tell me all about it, ok?”

I followed him through the door and back through all the medical offices until we got to his personal office. He let us in, closed the door behind me, and sat behind his desk.

“Now, Monica, why don’t you have a seat and tell me why you’re here. Start at the beginning, ok?”

I took a deep breath and started my story. “Ok, at first everything was going great. We would wake up in the morning and Jeff would fuck me. Then he started fucking me at night too, which was great because it increased our chances! I mean like, double the cum, double the chances, right?”

The doctor got up out of his chair and came around behind me. “That’s right Monica.” He started massaging my shoulders. “Keep going, I’m listening. You just seem tense.”

I nodded and kept telling my story while his magic fingers worked the knots in my shoulder. “Then I set his alarm to get him up earlier in the morning. Ya know, so he could fuck me twice in the morning too. He was still fine with that.”

One of the doctor’s hands left my shoulder and drifted downward to cup one of my tits. The nipple sprang to attention. “And then what happened Monica?”

I moaned lightly. “It still wasn’t enough. I want to get pregnant, like, really badly, so I started fucking a couple of other guys on the side, too. But I felt bad about it. So today, I asked Jeff to stay home from work. I was super horny and I really wanted to fuck, but when I asked him to stay home he got mad at me.“

The doctor slipped his hand inside my shirt and continued feeling me up. He pinched the nipple and said, “Hmm, I think I’m beginning to see the problem. What exactly did he say?”

“He said I wasn’t acting like myself. I said I like, needed to stop taking the pills and that I was going to go the entire day without getting filled with cum, and that we were going to come see you tomorrow. I figured I would just come see you today instead.” He stopped massaging me for a minute and took his hands back. “You did the right thing, Monica.”

I turned around and looked at him. His pants were on the floor. “I did? So what should I do now?”

“Well, right now you should lie down on my desk. You’ve gone the whole day without getting filled up with cum, and that’s just not fair. I’ll explain more once we’re taking care of your more immediate needs.”

I knew coming to see the doctor was the right choice. I hiked up my skirt, climbed up on his desk, and spread my legs wide. He stepped up between them and pushed right in.

“Now Monica,” he said while he thrust his hard cock into me, “it seems to me that the problem isn’t with you, but with your husband. You’re becoming more fertile and he’s just having trouble keeping up.”

I squealed with a particularly hard thrust into me. I reached up and twisted my own nipple. “What can I do doctor?”

“Well, sometimes infertility is caused by the man having a low sperm count. I have a drug designed to fix that that I’m going to give you. I want you to put it in Jeff’s drink tonight. It will dissolve completely and he shouldn’t even know that you gave it to him. Not only will it increase his sperm count, but it should increase his libido as well. Hopefully by the morning he should be far more willing...to fuck...you.”

His words started growing erratic as did his rhythm. I locked my ankles behind his back and squeezed my pussy down on his dick. “Come on doc, fill me with cum. Fill me. I need it! Please!”

“NNgh!” He leaned over me and I felt his cock twitch and start to spray cum inside me. Finally! It was almost 10:00am and I was finally getting a load of cum inside of me.

He stayed inside me and said, “So...do you think you can do that Monica? I think that should solve your problem.”

“Doctor, I’ll do anything you say if you think it will help me get pregnant.”

He smiled down at me and tweaked my left nipple. “Excellent. I think I’d also like to increase your dose of Bim-tility to two pills a day. You seem to be responding so well to it.”

After leaving the doctor’s office with some more Bim-tility and a supply of the drug for Jeff I decided to stop at the mall after all. I was feeling much better about myself and there were hunky guys there. I found three guys willing to help me on my quest to pregnancy.

Jeff, on the other hand, was still unwilling to help that night. He still seemed angry at me. He even seemed to think my big titties were a bad thing.

“Monica,” he said, “they’re huge. They’ve got to be three times the size they were before you started taking that drug. It’s not normal. We need to see that doctor and get you off that drug. You’re not thinking clearly, and I don’t want you to get hurt. I’m concerned, that’s all.”

I nodded and smiled. “I know Jeff, and it’s like, ok. We’ll talk about it again in the morning.”

I watched him take a drink from his glass of water. The pill had dissolved just like Dr. Rodriguez had said it would. I just hoped it worked like he said too, because I was going to be going to bed unsatisfied tonight. I didn’t want to go through tomorrow the same way.

The Next Morning

I woke up extremely nervous. What if the pill Dr. Rodriguez gave me for Jeff didn’t work? What if he was still mad at me? What if it made things worse? All of these things were running through my mind as I turned to look at Jeff lying asleep next to me in the bed. The only thing that was for certain was that I was horny. If Jeff refused to fuck me again, I was going to go out again. Except this time, he was going to be home to know I was doing it.

I reached over and nudged his shoulder. “Jeff, honey...are you awake?”

He grumbled in his sleep but rolled over towards me.

“Jeff honey, wake up. How are you feeling? Do you think you might be willing to fuck me today?”

He opened his eyes and they traveled up and down over my body, finally settling on my own eyes. Finally he said, “You have the most delicious looking tits, did you know that?”

I smiled a very wide smile and giggled. I was going to get fucked. I rolled over on top of him and pressed the tits he now found so delicious into his chest and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back and reached around behind me and grabbed my ass. I could already feel his erection pressing into my thighs. I reached down between us and guided it to my entrance, sat up straight, and plunged it into myself.

It felt so awesome to be fucking my husband again. I bounced up and down on him as he reached up to play with my tits. It felt great, but not nearly as great as his cock slicing up into me, or the knowledge that I was about to be overflowing with sperm.

That drug the doctor gave me must work wonders because after only a few minutes Jeff was losing his rhythm. He closed his eyes in concentration and I felt his cock twitch and start unloading inside me. I closed my eyes too and rode the waves of my own small orgasm and then just basked in the feeling of cum in my pussy.

I looked down at my husband from my perch in his lap and said, “Thank you darling. How long do you think you’ll need before you can do that again?”

He smiled, reached up to pinch my nipples, and I felt him start to grow hard inside of me again. I reminded myself to thank the doctor later.

5 Days Later

“Oh God Jeffy, YES! Fuck me just like that! Harder Jeffy! Harder!”

I was lying on my back on the kitchen table getting pounded by my super sexy stud of a husband. He hadn’t gone to work all week because he had been too busy pumping me full of cum. It was awesome; we were going to get pregnant for sure.

“Yeah? You like that? You like that you filthy little slut? Take it! Take it all! Take my cock! Take my cum! Take it all!”

He had started calling me that yesterday. His filthy little slut. We had never had pet names for each other before and I decided I rather liked it. I reached up and pinched my nipples.

“Oh God yes! Hurry and fill me, baby! I need your cum! Fucking fill me with it! Hurry!”

Ever since I started spiking his drinks with the drug from Dr. Rodriguez, he’s liked it when I talked dirty to him. That works out pretty well, because I’ve discovered I have a pretty filthy mouth.

“You ready you little slut? Here...it...comes!”

I squeezed my pussy on his cock and felt him start to fill me with warm, wonderful cum. I arched my back and came with him. When he was done he pulled out of me and leaned over to lick a nipple.

“You gonna finish making lunch, or what?”

I giggled. “Oh yeah! I forgot!”

I had been making lunch when he walked up behind me, threw me onto the table and just started fucking my brains out. Not that I’m complaining...I had been horny as hell anyway, and I needed all the cum I could get. But it had made me forget about cooking lunch.

I had just turned back to the stove when the doorbell rang. Who could that be? Jeff would be upstairs in the bedroom waiting for me to bring him lunch so he could fuck me again afterwards, which meant I should probably get the door myself. I turned the stove back off and went to the foyer. I took a moment to fix my hair which had gotten all messed up when Jeff had fucked me and opened the door.

Standing in the doorway, holding a small box, was the same delivery boy who had fucked me the other day. He was smiling a huge smile, his eyes were open wide, and he simply said, “Did your tits get bigger?”

I just giggled and nodded. They had gotten a lot bigger. I hadn’t left the house since my trip to the doctor’s office so I could get them measured, but doubling the dose of Bim-tility was certainly having an effect. Jeff loved them; he couldn’t even get his whole hand around them anymore.

I beckoned the boy inside. “Do you have another package for me?”

Moments later we were again on the couch with him buried inside of me, this time with me on top and riding him. I moaned loudly as he thrust up into me and palmed my tits.

As was inevitable from the amount of noise I was making while the boy fucked up into me, Jeff came down the stairs a moment later to see what was going on.

“Monica! Who was at the door? And what’s with all the noise down here?”

He stopped short when he saw what was going on. The delivery boy looked like he was going to pass out from fright.

“Who’s the kid?” Jeff asked.

“Delivery boy. He’s also who was at the door,” I answered.

He sat down next to us on the couch, his hard cock pointed up at the ceiling. “Well, when you two are done, I’m ready to go again.”

I looked at the boy I was riding and savored the incredulous look on his face. His cock had been growing softer inside me, probably from fear Jeff would be beat him up, but it rapidly started getting hard again and I worked to regain our rhythm. I looked over to see Jeff gently jacking himself to keep himself hard while he watched me fucking the delivery boy. This was turning out to be quite a good day.

7 Days Later

I was late. I had never been so excited in my life. Jeff had been fucking me nonstop for weeks and now was the moment of truth. The moment where we got to find out if it had all paid off, and it was starting to look good!

Jeff had gone out and bought me a home pregnancy test; I would have gotten one myself, but I didn’t have any clothes that would fit over my titties. They kept growing so fast that buying clothes seemed silly until I stopped taking the Bim-tility and they stopped.

I had already taken the test, but it said that it takes an hour for accurate results. Jeff and were in the bedroom passing the time with his dick in my pussy. I already had one fresh load.

When the hour was up I ran to the bathroom to check the test. I screamed! It was positive!

“Jeff! We’re pregnant! We’re gonna be mommies and daddies!”

He came into the bathroom. “That’s awesome, Monica! What do you wanna do to celebrate?”

I giggled and started stroking his cock back to erection. “I think you know the answer to that question...”