The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Clitazepam Conspiracy”

Chapter Four—Discovered

Here I was, only 6 hours away from the most eventful moment of my life. Sure, I was Dr. Tyranny’s slave, and when with him I had no will of my own—but weren’t the benefits worth the risks? My fingers couldn’t stay away from my cushiony cunt, so deliciously wet all the time now . . . and my breasts so firm, full, and bouncy! Hell, I got horny just thinking about myself . . . but what was even better was this newly created slut beside me. If I was Tyranny’s slave, then undoubtedly so was April mine.

April’s long red-gold tresses fanned out beside me. Even now in her sleep, she was suckling at one of my massive, and oh-so-sensitive tits. From virgin to scarlet woman of the first degree! April had proved insatiable in her devotion. I wondered idly if she’d ever even want a man. What would her family think about her new found religion of worshipping my cunt? Her dedication to kneeling before it and promising with her tongue her everlasting devotion? Oh, my goodness, what a naughty girl she had become! Watching her, I finally noticed what had really happened to April. Her body was different . . .

Those luscious lips had filled out, and were a dusky rose. They seemed a deeper color now than before. I looked for the freckles, and noticed that they were fading. Only a few across the bridge of her nose still existed. Her skin, once a translucent pale, had become a luminescent peach, ripe to the touch, and ripe for the kissing. And her breasts . . . oh my what a taste of secondhand clitazepam had done!—Gone were the two pointy peaks. Now April had a taut, high, round set of twins. Just like her mistress, her nipples were extraordinarily extended. I could help running my fingers over them and watching her squirm as she dozed. April’s belly was more womanly and concave now. Her pussy glistened in the half-light of the moon coming through my bedroom window. Her pussy hair was now a flame red, letting the world know just how hot she was inside and out. Her pouty clit winked at me from the folds. Best of all, April had an ass that would have put J-Lo to shame! I knew that was different. Before she’d been just another skinny white chick. Now April was a porn-star; complete with the new libido and lesbian desires.

Watching her, I knew that I couldn’t let her go back to how it was. I had so much more to show April . . . so much more to do to April. Hell, I hadn’t even broken her maidenhead yet . . . technically she was still a virgin. But it wasn’t fair that I couldn’t share my clitazepam with her.—And no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t make myself tell her about it. Dr. Tyranny’s brainwashing was just too strong.

With one last pinch at her nipple, I pulled away. So wiped out by our pleasures, April stayed sound asleep. I looked around for my clothes, and putting them on realized how they didn’t fit . . . and how much wearing them turned me on. It seemed that the seam of my jeans just worked away at my clit, while it also slid between the cheeks of my ass, teasing my asshole with new sensations. (Of course, it might have helped if I’d worn underwear.) My sweater made my nipples so itchy that I thought about going topless.—Too bad that was out of the question. Sliding on my shoes, I went out in search of Dr. Tyranny. Surely he would know how to help!

* * *

On a hunch, I checked the psych building first. The lights in the general office were on. As I stepped inside, I noticed the clock. Time for another dose of clit already! I pulled out the pills, and began to down one.

“Tara, what are you doing here?” I heard Dr. Keiko Cates voice asking me. I froze, suddenly scared to death, tremendously frightened to be caught in the act. After all, Dr. Tyranny had said no one could know about the clitazepam! I closed the lid on the bottle roughly, trying to shove it back into my jacket to hide it . . .

A little too roughly. Clitazepam went flying everywhere. Those fucking little white pills rolled under the secretary’s desk, under the coffee table, beside the bookcase, and finally, one small tablet rolled in front of Dr. Cates’ well-heeled left foot. I began to shake with worry and frustration. I struggled to find my voice.

“Tara?” Dr. Cates looked around at the mess, and met my eyes. She looked so sad. “Tara? What is this?” She paused. “Are you on drugs, Tara?” She bent to examine the tablet in front of her foot.

“NO! Dr. Cates! DON’T TOUCH THAT!” I screamed, running to get between her and the clitazepam.

I had found my voice too late. Here was another person exposed, and I got to watch the changes from the outside to the first-dose response. Clitazepam was powerful for women, Tyranny was right about that. I’m sure that my initial dose was miniscule, crossing through the skin from drug-laced paper. What happened when Keiko Cates touched the undiluted tablet was both amazing and terrifying.

“Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” was the sigh that blew from her lips. For the first time I could hear the native oriental sound in her voice. Something about that wordless syllable told it all. Keiko’s usually animated face grew slack, and she fell to the floor bonelessly. Her pupils dilated, her mouth almost foaming, and her breath coming rapidly. She still held the tablet with her left hand. I wanted to go to her as Tyranny had went to me, but quite simply I was fascinated by the change happening.

Beneath the white silk shirt, Keiko’s chest was expanding rapidly. From tiny Asian breasts, grew two melons rapidly overtaking my own gorgeous knockers. Her nipples stared straight up at the ceiling, and the two rock hard pebbles ripped at the tightly wrapped shirt. Finally cloth gave way to flesh, and the mega-size hooters practically ballooned out. Dr. Cates’ pussy was drooling just like her mouth, I was sure, because the scent of it filled up the room. Not letting go of the tablet, her right hand crept into her lap, pulling at the skirt, and nestled its way underneath.

I watched as her breasts continued to grow, and tried to figure out just what to do. I was frightened and horny. I wanted to stand back and watch; and I wanted to join in. As her body began to tip forward from the weight, I made a decision.

“Keiko Cates?” I called her. No response I could see. I tried to think about how overwhelmed I had been with sensation at this time. And my dose had been so much smaller than hers! Oh shit, what the fuck am I going to do? I thought, when inspiration suddenly hit me. I took the tablet from her hand, although her boobs did seem to have stopped their metamorphosis. I leaned her back against the floor. Placing one hand on her tit (my palm seemed to barely cover the nipple) and the other on her cunt, I started again, “Keiko Cates?”

She blinked. Her hand kept moving beneath mine over her wet, sloshing pussy.

“Keiko, if you hear me, stop playing with your cunt and listen to me.” Her hand stopped. “You will listen to everything I say, and not question me. What I tell you is always the truth.” I licked my lips, trying to think of how to cover this up. “In fact, you are no longer Keiko Cates. You are now Asia Carrerra, recruiting for Vivid Pictures on campus.” With her new body, who the hell else could she be? “Um, you’re looking for fresh faces. But you’re not taking any information right now. Just looking okay?” She nodded. Her eyes were still blank. I didn’t quite remember how long it took me to focus again after my first taste of clit. I had no idea how much longer it might be for . . . Asia. “You will still retain all of Keiko Cates’ memories. You will not be inhibited or bothered by those memories. You will help me find Dr. Tyranny, and you will follow all of my instructions.”

With that phrase I just sat there for a moment. It hadn’t hit yet what had just happened. With my carelessness, I had just destroyed my mentor. No matter what happened when I found Tyranny, Keiko Cates would never be the same person. I looked at her beautiful, exotically lush body. It was gorgeous; but Keiko had already been sexy. Now she would be a vixen. Would she still be graceful? Or would those double-E’s distort her balance?

I noticed that she was crying. Huge tears were rolling down her face. I understood. I wanted to cry too. “Oh, Keiko,” I said, forgetting her new name, “What’s wrong? Tell me what I can do to help?”

“Keiko? Who is—no, Tara, I was Keiko once, wasn’t I?” Keiko-Asia’s voice sounded so far away. So distant.

“Yes, yes you were.”

“Oh, Tara,” Keiko-Asia licked her pouty lips and focused on me, “Tara nothing is wrong. Oh, Tara,” she reached up and pinched one of her nipples with a well-manicured hand, “OOH! I am so hot right now, Tara! I feel things in my body, and, and just touching my body—Tara! I’m sexy now! Keiko’s husband always thought she was flat and ugly. But now! Now Asia can show him! Feel how heavy these are Tara! Feel how real. Not that silicone junk that some women have. Yes, Tara, you can help me!—I need you to help me cum!”

Dumbfounded, my mind drew a blank; I didn’t know what to say.

Over-sexed, my body knew just what to do. My long, devious tongue flicked a 1 & ½″ nipple. Ripples of pleasure began to run through Keiko-Asia’s body. Her mountainous boobs quivered like jelly on top of that tiny Asian frame. God, she was gorgeous. I spread open her legs, and blew lightly on the ripe clit.

“Pleeeeaasse Tara! Oh God! I can’t take it! Make me cum; please Tara!”

“Shut up.” I told her softly, but firmly. “You may whimper only. When I call you ‘Kitten’ from now on you will immediately get horny for me. You will remember that this is our secret code word. Anything I do to you, no matter how disgraceful, shameful, or even painful will only cause you the most intense pleasure. Kitten, you will beg for my body. When in public you will be unable to raise your eyes above my tits, and you will go willingly to any man or woman I give you to. Your pleasure, Kitten, all your pleasure, is mine.”

Whew, absolute power corrupts absolutely! My clit was throbbing and dripping from how horny I got telling Keiko that. I suddenly realized that all of those times I’d stared at her ass, just a gangly, ugly, fat girl, what I’d really been wanting to do was eat it out. Have this beautiful Asian chick writhing at my every flick. How great that all of my darkest, secret wishes came true!

Keiko-Asia was begging for it. I sat back just a moment, savoring her frustration. I remembered just how horny I was after that first dose. How innocent April could suddenly eat pussy like a pro. How every touch just pushed your body into overdrive. And “Kitten” had the biggest dose of clit of all. Her eyes were squinted up, and her body was arching into the air, trying to fuck the wind! Her fingers were moving up and down her belly, stroking over the tips of her nipples, and finally she placed on finger into her mouth and licked and sucked on it like it was a dick. Before the other hand could find its way down to that gloriously ripe pussy, I caught it and placed it on my own.

I bent down, as Asia-Keiko opened her eyes. The look of lust inside of them was so ripe, and the pupils so dilated that I just wanted to fuck her then and there. Thank God, before I’d left my dorm room, I’d snuck my 9″ dildo into my purse, just in-case I got horny. I was about to use that huge rubber cock on this sex-crazed slut of my own making. I took it out and Kitten started sucking her finger even harder as she looked at it. I licked the dildo hard, wishing that it was flesh, maybe Dr. Tyranny or Jared right here to take care of us horny cunts . . . alas, we had to do it ourselves!

With the huge cock nicely slick with my saliva, I started trailing it down Asia-Keiko’s body. Teasing every inch of those jutting EE’s, mesmerized by the movement and jiggle of her superhuman jugs.

“Asia? You may talk lowly. Only when you cum can you scream ever in your life again. And when you cum, you can say any dirty thing you want to. Talking like this will drive you deeper and deeper into orgasm. Screaming your head off, being a moaner shows everyone how good it is to be a porn-star. How uninhibited you are . . . what an exhibitionist you can be. Tell me Asia . . . where does it itch the most?”

Biting her lips, Asia moaned softly, “My pussy . . . deep, deep in my cunny.” I placed the head of the cock against her pouty clit, and pressed it hard there. Her body bucked up and I pushed her down with my hand. It took almost no strength or effort, and I noticed that this too, was different about my body.

No time for that now . . . how could I keep a porn star like Asia waiting? Keiko was disappearing into this new persona fast. Just like I was fading. From sexually repressed hetero to liberated, mind-controlling bi dominatrix . . . and more was coming. My mind was shifting with each dose, just as my body became more perfect. The same would happen to Keiko, only I would be sure to always have the reins. . .

I pushed the dildo all the way up into her cunt. Surprisingly, she was still as tight as an Asian woman was supposed to be. I knew it pained her the way I crammed all 9 inches in . . . but in her newly sexual state, it felt unbelievably fabulous too! Asia’s head was banging against the wall, and as I bent my head down toward her delicious cunt, I felt her hand pressing me there into it. I didn’t mind, her cunt smelled like honey. My tongue flicked and licked, while my hand pulled and thrust the dick deeper and deeper inside of her. I took her engorged clit and sucked it into my mouth, nipping lightly over the exquisitely sensitive pearl.

“Oh, Taaaaaaraaa!!!”

“CUM KITTEN” I mumbled into her cunt, and she began bucking and screaming as I kept on sucking and licking and fucking. The view of those gorgeous tits dancing around, and the feel of her wet and soft thighs wrapping around my face made me so happy. I wasn’t about to give this goddess a second of rest. Changing positions, I crawled my body over hers. I mounted my hungry cunt over one of those mountains. I took the preternatural nipple and twisted it, and then rode my clit with it. So hard, so good, I banged a few times feeling wonderful sensations rippling through my body. Her boobs were so bouncy and firm, that riding them was almost as good as straddling a man.

I was still using those nipples when a long-nailed finger slipped up my hot little asshole. Keiko’s other hand came around the front of my pussy, adjusted the nipple and breast to massage my cunt-hole, and worked her fingers over my clit. This was the first time anyone had ever done more to my “new” pussy than lick it. I grabbed hold of Asia’s other breast and her cunt, and began to rhythmically maul at them as wave after wave of pleasure began to hit me.

“I’m CUMMING!!! Oh, Kitten! Fuck me! HARDER! FASTER! CUM CUM CUM!!!”

Beneath me, Asia followed every command, bucking and fucking, even as she seized up beneath me, screaming obscenities from that perfect bud of a mouth. Things like “Fuck this whore hard” and “Mistress you eat pussy SO GOOD”.

My body had aftershocks for quite a while. Asia’s fingers would not let up, would not stop, and my body rode one orgasm after another, screaming of its own volition orders to Asia to “keep it up“. If it hadn’t been for our new physiology, we both would have died of shock from the orgasmic intensity! Remember: my new nipples never really stop being hard, my pussy stays wet, and my body is easily overwhelmed by sensation. With these bodily changes, pleasure can become a positive feedback loop . . . and it can be a vicious cycle that eats up your life.

Still, I knew, sitting there dominating the former Keiko Cates, her new mistress and owner, I would not be overtaken by clitazepam. I would control clitazepam somehow too.

Chapter Five: Tyranny’s Secret

My body exhausted, it was time to find Tyranny. I pulled Asia together. With what was left of her white blouse, I tied it underneath her balloon-tits, and left a humongous line of cleavage hanging out. I couldn’t resist licking along the line of it. Asia stood, and it was only then that I realized she had grown several inches as well. I wasn’t a small girl, and the former Dr. Cates’s head was now level with mine. With her plaid skirt on, and the wide expanse of golden belly, she looked like an exploited Catholic school girl.

“You’re fabulous, Kitten,” I told her. Tweaking one of her jutting nipples, I gave her explicit instructions on how to get to my dorm room. I told her about April, and she seemed very excited to meet another enhanced female. I knew I couldn’t worry about her anymore; I had to find Tyranny. So I sent her on her way.

I found Tyranny at his house just off campus in The Glen. The Glen was a semi-posh neighborhood for young lawyers, CPA’s, and nurses. It wasn’t a place most teachers resided. First of all, the houses cost too much for a teacher’s salary. Secondly, most of the faculty preferred to stay in CenterTown, the gated community provided for them by the University. Although I’d known quite a while that Tyranny lived here, I’d never really thought about it.

It was a bit early for my next dose, but I took it anyway. My body was really tired, and clit gave me one hell of a kick after every dose.—And facing Tyranny after the collossal fuck-ups I’d made was a bit scary. (Never mind that I’d enjoyed every one of those fuck-ups, and that I couldn’t wait to get back home to form a savage three-way with them.)

Tyranny’s door was slightly ajar. I went on inside the house. Everywhere I looked was something that reminded me of the medieval ages. The art was, at first glance, quite religious. Then, as one looked at the paintings, you realized they were perversions. Here was a woman resembling the Virgin Mary sitting placidly on a stool—while a man knelt adoringly at her feet, eating her pussy like no tomorrow. Over there, just beyond the foyer, was a depiction of heaven as a garden of earthly delights, people in every position imaginable, frolicking sensually beneath a heavenly light. In the room to the right, another whip was hung lightly on the wall. Unlike the one in Tyranny’s office, this one looked well-oiled and cared for. It was small, a cat-o-nine-tails, and mounted as if for ready use. Just beyond it was a table with what appeared to be straps attached. Is Dr. Tyranny into S&M?

“TYRANNY! You are a FOOL!” a voice boomed from the next room. I started, frightened witless by this noise. Who the hell would be here at 3am in the morning . . . well, besides a sex-crazed former teaching assistant, of course.

“God damn you Colonel Suffolk! You aren’t thinking far enough ahead! There is so much more at stake here than fucking terrorism!”—That voice was Tyranny’s, louder than I’d ever heard it. Yet still understated and authoratative. I felt my legs go weak in fear. I sat down in a corner, in order to wait out the storm.

“Radon, the US government tolerates you because you’re brilliant. However, there is no way in hell we will tolerate this kind of arrogance. You will surrender all of your research on chemical 9-11-SX as stated at your deadline. That is this week on Friday, Tyranny.” The man paused, as if thinking. He began again with a softer voice, trying to reason with Tyranny, I supposed. “Radon, understand our perspective. We aren’t trying to shut you out. It’s just further more extensive testing is needed. A chemical like this that stimulates the hypnotic centers like a benzodiazepine such as Halcion, and stimulates the peripheral nervous system like a sex hormone . . . well, it could be used in so many ways. Many of these are dangerous in the hands of civilians. 9-11-SX has to be studied further, Radon, and your facility isn’t good enough.”

“Alan, let me finish this final experiment on campus. These kids will help me know exactly what we’re dealing with using clitazepam. Alan, as a Colonel, you don’t want the scandal undiluted clitazepam would make in the service. The sexual effects alone are startling and uncontrollable.—Just today, just today Alan! I took a young girl and changed her infinitely with a nanogram dose. I know how you feel about my proclivities. But trust me. At this time, your precious 9-11-SX is best left in this civilian’s hands.”

The Colonel sighed with disgust. “Radon, how will you cover an experiment like this up? A few covert-ops men are far more expendable than some college students.”

Radon laughed that demon’s cackle again. I shivered at the sound. “College students not expendable? Where the fuck have you been Colonel??? Half of this student base is taking illegal drugs. A great percentage of them will end up addicted, and they will lose everything to that addiction. Many, many more are addicted to sex. If they are so willing to throw themselves haplessly into these addictions already, no one will ever trace the side effects back to me. Trust me,” Tyranny repeated.

“I’m itching to get this product into my hands, into my labs, Tyranny.—Hell, we still don’t know where the dose effect maxes out! We don’t quite understand how it works so differently in men than in women! I’m ready to use it to develop my boys, Radon. Those radical muslim motherfuckers won’t know what hit them after we utilize this chemical.”

“Just extend my deadline two weeks, sir. That’s all I ask.”

A long pause. Evidently the Colonel was thinking it over. “Two weeks? How about one and a half. Give me the finished results of your study and the final formula next Friday, Radon. That’s the best I can do.” I saw a sweep of green as the man departed Tyranny’s house. For the first time since leaving Keiko, I thought about sex. The broad shoulders on that man were wider than a foot-ball player’s, and he smelled faintly of evergreen and authority. Watching Tyranny from afar, I realized it was of utmost importance that he not realize I’d overheard. Also, I still hadn’t had that third orgasm. As Tyranny poured a drink from the foyer side-bar, and went into his library across the hall, I moved quickly to sneak out of the house.

Shutting the door, I bumped ass first into a strongly muscled man. Shit, I thought, am I ever going to learn? I turned slowly and looked up. The Colonel was standing there smoking a cigar. His eyes were inscrutable in the darkness. He placed one hand roughly over my mouth, placed the cigar between his teeth, and grabbed me up soundlessly. He drug me into an unmarked black sedan parked in front of a neighbor’s yard.

When we’d settled into the back-seat of the car, he let go of my mouth. Damn, all that rough play just got me horny again.

“Who the fuck are you? A spy?” The Colonel shook my shoulders as he asked this, causing my nipples to rub against the soft cloth of my sweatshirt. They puckered and swelled.

“Ummmm, no.”

“Don’t play coy. It won’t get you anywhere with me. I’ll have the truth, and it’s best you give it to me now.” The Colonel still kept me subdued with a strong hand capturing my wrist. I bit my lip and looked down. It suddenly occurred to me that I was stronger now than the Colonel. My body had amazing and unnatural reflexes. If I wanted, I could be out of this car and gone before he even realized it. My muscles were at ready, all they were waiting for was my brain to say go.

“Colonel, sir, I could try to tell you ‘the truth’ all night long . . . but it would be much, much better if I showed it to you.”

In the half-light, bewilderment played across his masculine features. I still wasn’t sure what he looked like, but he smelled delectable. My pussy was quivering in anticipation.

“What the hell do you mean? Don’t try anything wi—”

The Colonel was cut off as I suddenly took the reins. I swiftly grabbed him by the lapels and kissed him, jumping from zero-to-sixty in record time, tongue fucking his mouth even as I felt him try to resist. Tough guy just couldn’t pull away from my strength. I pulled back, but I didn’t let him go.

“See. I can show you everything you need to know about clitazepam. All you have to do is watch me in action.” The Colonel was quiet, and breathing huskily. I felt a twitch in his pants. A low growl of contentment purred from my lips.

“Who are you?” he breathed, trying to gain back some control.

“Just a hapless young girl, changed infinitely by a nanogram dose of your 9-11-SX.” My lips were burning for the sensation of rough stubble; for now, not forever, I was tired of kissing soft female lips. Right this moment, I wanted a square-jawed military man.

The Colonel let out a curse. “You are a spy. Get away from me, bitch.” He tried unsuccessfully to push me away. I grew weary of his resistance. I pulled his two strong arms over his head with one hand. With the other, I took his tie from his neck. Using my teeth and right hand, I dextrously penned him in the car. With those knots, and in that position, he wasn’t going anywhere.

“I told you, Alan, I can’t tell you anything. Radon Tyranny has made sure of that. But I can show you things. He’s right, Colonel. My physiology is different . . . just . . . " I unbuttoned his shirt “let me” I ripped it open exposing firm pecs and a dusting of hair “show you.” With the talk finished, I set upon my new loves: seduction and fucking.

“Colonel, you act like you wanted to play rough with me tonight. Wellllll, looks like the tables have turned, huh?” I nipped at his bottom lip, and straddled him. My fingertips arched half-circles around his soft nipples. “I can’t wait to demonstrate what this has done to me.—And then, when we’re through, I want to take you back to my dorm room and show you something. But, first . . .” I lowered my head to his chest and bit into his nipple. When I heard a small whimper, I let go and licked it with the slick underside of my tongue.

I pulled open his fly and reached inside to pull out his semi-erect shaft. Giving it one or two good pumps, I leaned forward and licked the outside rim of his ear. “Colonel, sir . . . what I want you to realize is your helplessness. I’ll bet in all of your life you’ve never felt it before . . . never acknowledged it. But right now,” I gave his balls a light squeeze and then a loving yank, “Right now, I want you to embrace that side of yourself and help me to revel in it.” His penis thickened and jumped.

The Colonel was at full mast now. His penis was of average length, a good sturdy 5 inches, but it was thick as a grapevine. I struggled to get my jeans off. While doing this, I noticed that the good Colonel was trying to undo my knot. “Un-uh, Alan,” I said, nipping at his cock, “Don’t tempt me—remember your manhood is between my teeth!”

I got the jeans off. Damn modern cars and their small-ass back seats! I rubbed my pussy up one heavily muscled thigh. “Feel that clit, Alan? That’s one of my changes. A sex organ that’s always primed, always ready for action—and a clitoris that is the size of a plump raisin. Feel how hard it is? It’s just begging to fuck you.” I licked the outer rim of his ear, and blew on it. “Oh, Alan, I don’t want to hurt you . . . at least not very much.”

I nibbled a line from his ear to his neck to his lips. I nuzzled against his cheek, scratching against the stubble there, and then quickly, bit his lower lips hard enough to draw the blood. My nipples wanted to rub against that hairy chest. I jerked my shirt over my head, ripping it in my haste. I writhed my body over him, poising my pussy just over his dick, teasing him by moving my hips. I rubbed those diamond hard nipples into that hair . . . and felt the release of a breast orgasm begin to radiate over my body.

All pretense of holding out was gone. I dropped on top of his dick and began to moan and scream. My pussy clenched and milked at his dick, as I forced my tongue into his mouth over and over again. As Alan began to cum, his tongue began to reciprocate. I realized as I climaxed that he’d undone the knot, and he was holding my body tightly against his, mashing a tit and massaging a nipple with his left palm. As he did this, I tilted my head back, looked out his sunroof, and screamed into the finest and most wearying orgasm of the night. My body wouldn’t stop convulsing in pleasure, and I know Alan’s cock was trying to shrink, while my pussy kept tugging more and more jism out of it. Later he told me that it was like fucking a succubus, and that it was the best screw of his life.

At least it was until he met my harem . . .