The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clocks and Timepieces 2: The Canvas

Issue 11: A Not So Quiet Day In River City

“Are you alright? Tone?”

Tone looked at him as they held each other in the grass. She looked at him in a way he had never seen from her before.

“Yes Master. Thank you.”

“Please Tone, you don’t have to call me that. I am just trying to help you recover.”

“I know.” She said, “But, well…”

She blushed rather sheepishly.

“I’ve wanted something like this for a long time.”

“Slavery?”

“No. To be with you.” She admitted, her blush growing deeper. Kyle had to admit that Tone’s bashfulness was quite endearing. She was a powerful Nordic warrior, fearless and brave, yet here she was embarrassed by her love for him.

“And I know it might seem odd, but this…this is perfect.”

Kyle was quite surprised, “What do you mean?”

“Katie broke me of my will. She subjugated me, raped me, and I know she was not all there but it broke me to the core. And I have never been certain of why I chose to not use my powers for heroing, whether it was Gwen’s influence or not, but I believe that Katie’s control over me disillusioned me, made me fearful of my powers. But when you came back I thought that maybe…maybe things would be alright. And you know this—after all, you read my thoughts, I’ve been in love with you since I was maybe thirteen or fourteen but I knew that you had Gwen and that our age was too much and I knew it would never change so I relegated myself to fantasies of you stealing me away for just a moment, an evening, a week. I thought it would never change. But it did. And now age is not a factor and neither is Gwen, but I wanted to respect her and you because it was such a sudden and tragic loss and I saw you with Athena, Bethany, and all of those other women and I began losing hope that it would never happen, that maybe I’d get that one night, that one kiss, but that would be it. But…well this way, we’ll always have each other.”

“Wow.” Kyle said, “I guess I can’t argue with that.”

“It’s quite the circumstance my lord, I know, but well we’ve been in perilous situations before and we’ve always pulled through. I don’t see why we can’t do so here as well.” Tone said with a little smile.

Kyle leaned in and he kissed her hard and passionate, wrapping his arms around her waist and loving the warmth of her body against his. After a few moments he pulled away,

“My lord?” She asked.

“You know I told you not to call me that.” He said with a grin.

“But you told me it was alright.” She said with a smile, “And besides, I think you like it. Just like the way you like it when Nastia calls you Master.”

“Guilty.” Kyle shrugged with a smirk.

“Well my lord.” She said with a sigh, “It’s been quite the day. For the both of us. Lacie filled me in and apparently your a father now.”

“Yes. Yes I am.” Kyle said with a laugh. ‘I’ve got three here right now.”

“My Lord?” She asked, looking down at the ground and fiddling with some blades of grass.

“Yes?”

“You don’t suppose we might try and add a fourth to that number tonight?”

Kyle smirked, and then picked up the beautiful woman and carried her up the stairs. Delicately, he removed her armor, worshipping her body, the body of a goddess, making sure to kiss every detail of her skin and drink in the pleasure that was Tone. Her skin was a fresh shade of red, flushed with heat and embarrassment, which Kyle found irresistible.

Oh God, she’s so beautiful. And she’s so embarrassed at my intentions. Oh Tone…never lost that deference for me.

Removing her chest piece and relieving her of her undershirt, Kyle kissed her toned stomach and held her thin waist. Tone moaned beautiful sounds as Kyle smiled,

She really lives up to her name.

Tone meanwhile was in heaven. This was something that she had wanted since she was fourteen. For Kyle to take her and make love to her like this. It had seemed an impossible dream, but now, her hero, the man she loved…was hers and he was worshipping her with his…

“Oh!”

Kyle had unhooked her bra without her notice and was sucking and nibbling on her erect nipples driving Tone up the wall making her orgasm right there. She clenched his head with super strength, as she moaned with ecstasy.

Goddess. I can’t believe this is actually happening.

Reaching between her legs he began to stroke her waiting snatch with his fingers as he whispered

“You make the most beautiful noises when you cum.”

All Tone could do was moan some more as his fingers drove her over the edge once again.

This can’t be the way this goes! Goddess that feels good.

“My lord?” She barely managed to squeak out.

“Hmm?” He asked, peeling down her undergarments to reveal her pussy in all its glory,

“Might I service you? This seems quite—ugh— unfair—the amount of attention—ah!—I’m receiving! I’m your—ugh—slave after all! Goddess!”

“No.” Kyle said with a smirk, taking a quick break from his muff diving.

Tone, you will take all of this and like it. She heard his voice in her mind say.

It wasn’t a suggestion or a hope, it was a statement. There was no other option and as his slave, she had to obey. The power he wielded over her was making her melt into even more pleasure and she came once again.

When he finally entered her depths, her mind was in a fog so she barely registered it with any other thing but pure pleasure. There was nothing else. Serving her master, her helpless state, the love she was receiving, the fulfillment of long dormant, unfulfilled fantasies. She was in heaven. All she could manage were ragged breaths, “My lord” repeated over and over, and cries of pure carnal pleasure. When he finally finished, cumming inside her, she passed out from the effort, her mind overloaded with pleasure. Her final moans screaming in his ear as he came inside of her.

Later when she woke, she worshipped his cock as he rested, still in a fog, her only thoughts were to serve him and bring him pleasure. She sucked his cock like a popsicle, not attempting to bring him off, or to get to a particular destination, just to provide his body with the pleasure itself. When he finally roused himself to action, he took her again, this time psychically linking her tits to her pussy so that when she jacked him off with her tits she orgasmed ten times from the pleasure. They showered together and then made their way downstairs to dinner, Tone glowing and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

* * *

“So, lad, are ye sure yer okay with coming wit’ me right now?” Eugene asked Kyle as they flew across town, each in their armored suits. “Considering the dust up with yer lass Tone and my wee Katie Ann just now?”

“Yeah,” Kyle replied with a sigh. “Tone’s good for the moment. When I left her, she was happy and smiling again, chatting with Nastia… my other slave,” he added with a noticeable wince. Gene, hardly sympathetic, merely chuckled. “Seriously?” Kyle groused. “You’re laughing? You think this is funny?”

“In truth… aye,” Gene replied, still chuckling. “I dinnae mean to make light of yer pain, son… it’s merely funny that ye find yerself again in the role of the unwitting Master, forced by fate into something yer not ready for but accept anyway.” He shrugged. “And, case in point, yer following in my footsteps. I neither wanted nor was ready, to take either Lacie Ann, or Evangeline as my slaves. Circumstances forced it upon me.” He chuckled again, ruefully. “Still, I cannae say that I’m overly put out about it. I do love and care for both women.” He sighed softly. And for my missing Rose as well… he added silently.

Kyle merely rolled his eyes. “Okay, but still… how would you feel if this was happening to your other kids?” he asked.

“Ye think yer the only one?” Gene replied, still amused. “Laddie, it’s practically a requirement of being part of the family. Jimmy and Devon’s relationship is probably the closest one to normal, but the lad has confided in me that at home he’s the dominant, and she is his willing submissive.” Kyle blinked at the revelation. “And Katie Ann? I dinnae ken if she mentioned as much, but she’s more than just wee Sioban’s girlfriend. She’s her devoted slave as well.”

“Wait, what?” Kyle yelled, hovering in place to gape at him in shock.

“Aye,” Gene confirmed. “And Parker’s wife Veronica is his submissive slave, though meeting the lass in person ye’d never know it. And ye already ken about Nigel, and his harem.” He shrugged. “It’s a bit… odd if ye spend too much time thinking about it, but truly, it’s verra natural. It simply works for us.”

Kyle merely nodded, thinking on his words. Right. Towing the moral line as always. The difference between subservience and slavery is a fine line. The difference between Katie and me in regards to Tone is consent. Where’s the line with something like me and Katie then? I think it’s wrong. But if this stuff is okay what does that mean with incest, with other taboos or moral questions? I guess I’ll have to cross those bridges when I actually find them.

Arriving at GrimTech HQ, landing atop the heliport of the Research and Development building, both men removed their armor, and Gene stepped up to the elevator leading down into the building proper. He placed a hand against the small glass panel, which beeped after scanning him. “A little security upgrade,” he stated, “a little gift I passed along a while back. Biometric scanners. Impossible to fool, or bypass, even with yer gifts,” he added with a wink. At Kyle’s skeptical look, he gestured. “Go ahead. Give it a try.” To his surprise, Kyle found that he couldn’t interface with the computer system controls, only the direct components of the scanner itself.

“Okay, now you’ve got me curious,” Kyle said, staring at the seemingly simple scanner with interest. “How did you manage this?”

“Come along to the lab,” he replied mysteriously, stepping inside the elevator, “and I’ll tell you. Better yet, I’ll show you.” Kyle stepped inside, and the elevator began its descent. “It was actually a system I created a few years back, for a supposed ‘peacekeeping humanitarian project’,” he said with a slight frown. “It’s basically wetware, a completely biological computer matrix composed of a mix of organic and inorganic materials in a climate controlled self contained module.”

“Organic?” Kyle replied with surprise. “Where in the world did you come up with an idea like that?”

“Believe it or not, from a television show called ‘Star Trek’,” he answered. “’Twas an episode where their computer system went down for no reason, and it turned out that the organic gel packs they used as biological circuitry had gone down to a virus… not a computer virus mind, but a common cold virus. That episode always struck me as interesting… so I experimented with the idea a bit and come up with an actual working model.” The elevator door dinged at the reached their destination. “It’s actually a rather reliable and fully functional system. Since its biological, it can’t be hacked through normal means, nor it is reactive to magnetic fields or electronic interference. The main downsides for using it commercially would be having to maintain a sterilized climate controlled environment—one little bacteria or virus in the mix, and your entire network crashes. Still, for a company as large and well stocked as GrimTech, it’s ideal.”

“Giving away trade secrets again, Eugene?” a lovely statuesque blonde replied with a smirk, walking over to greet them. Kyle couldn’t help but notice how lovely she was. Tall, with large full breasts, and soft flawless fair skin, and blue-green eyes, the woman before him could have easily been mistaken for a runway model if not for the white standard issue lab coat atop her red satin dress. She and Eugene hugged briefly. “It’s good to have you back. The Boss mentioned you’d be coming by. He’s down in the main planning room now.”

“Aye, thank ye, Angie, lass,” he said with a nod. “Allow me to introduce my… son,” he said with a smirk, “Kyle. He’s a recent arrival. No doubt Nigel mentioned him once or twice by now?”

At that, Angela’s face lit up. “Yes he did,” she said excitedly, actually causing Kyle to back up a step. “A person from an entirely new dimension! Kyle, I’m Angela, Angela Prentiss, head of R&D,” she stated, shaking his hand. “I’m very glad to meet you! I wonder if it wouldn’t be too much trouble if we could do a few scans of you while you’re here—“

“Not a fan of all the scans even if it’s Gene.” Kyle replied, Though I wouldn’t mind scanning Angela’s body a few times or if this lovely scientist wanted to….probe me or something along those lines.

Eugene laughed aloud. “Easy, now, lass, don’t go scaring the lad. Kyle, relax, the lass is harmless... just overeager. And brilliant,” he added, causing her to blush slightly. “Angela, I have several hours’ worth of biological data on the lad taken at my personal lab at home,” he stated, holding up a zip drive, “but you can pour over it later, after we go meet up with Nigel.”

“Right, right,” she nodded, managing to restrain her enthusiasm and adopt a professional manner again. “Follow me, then,” she stated, turning on her heel, before pausing. “Oh! Almost forgot, a pass for our visitor,” she stated, handing Kyle a clip on visitor’s badge. “Wouldn’t want security to jump you before we make it to the main lab.”

“Ach, speaking of security, how’s the lass doing these days?” Gene asked amicably as they walked down the hallways.

“Roberta? Just fine. Still complaining a bit about being bored,” Angela answered with a laugh, “to which we keep telling her, not having thieves and criminals trying to break in is a GOOD THING!”

Reaching the lab several minutes later, Kyle braced himself for the meeting. He’d known who he was going to meet all along, and yet… stepping inside and seeing the tall, dark haired man glance up at him, fixing him with that careful calculating gaze of his once more… he felt his heart skip a beat. “Ah, welcome back, Eugene,” he said, standing up, walking over to greet them. “And this must be the young man you’ve been telling me so much about.”

He nodded once at Kyle, a hand extended. “As I’m told, you have quite a few surnames, adopted from a dislike of the one you were born with. So, what should I call you, hmmm? Mr. ‘Frasier’ seems most fitting, all things considered, but I would guess you have a preference?”

Kyle nodded, his throat suddenly dry. “It’s Kyle…Frasier for now.” he added, taking Nigel’s hand. “And it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Again, you mean,” Nigel quipped, the edge of his lips turning up in a smirk. “According to Eugene, the version of me from that other dimension was a mentor of sorts for you.” He mused. “I find that quite interesting, actually. Perhaps if we have some time later, you could tell me all about myself.”

Kyle chuckled, understanding his humor only too well. “Sure. I’d love to.” Walking over to the table Nigel and the others had been glancing down at earlier, he looked over the designs. “Hmm… interesting. Is this the ‘special project’ Gene kept alluding to?”

“Yes, it is,” Nigel replied, walking back to the table. “I must admit, it’s a bit over my head. I understand enough of the basic principal, however, and I think it’s definitely feasible with the resources we have at hand.”

“Feasible, maybe,” Angela said, dubiously, coming alongside her Master, “but we’re still a long way from going to design to production. A lot of what we’re dealing with is purely theoretical, you know.”

“Bah,” Eugene replied dismissively. “Theoretical, or not, we have fully living proof of its viability standing before us,” he said, pointing at Kyle. “The lad is from an alternate reality, a different dimensional plane of existence beyond our own. I’d one extensive scanning of the lad, and his friends, and the energy variance is minute, picoscopic, really, but it is there. And if it can be detected and quantified, then that entire dimension’s energy state should be able to be detected as well.”

“Inter dimensional travel isn’t all shits and giggles. So many out there, it sometimes makes my head spin. Tampering and messing around with that stuff is tenuous at best. But let me make sure I understand what you’re proposing,” Kyle added. “This device you’re working on… it’s supposed to be able to plot and discern the different dimensional realities? For what purpose? To travel between them? My Nigel, and the rest of us tried that back in the Season of Storms dimension, and it didn’t quite work out the way we’d planned. Plus, well, the Norns weren’t too happy about either, and stepped in to take direct action. I’m… not exactly that eager to do anything that would piss them off again.”

“Ach, no, this device would be used for scanning purposes only,” Eugene assured him. “Traveling between dimensions would be an entirely different matter. And I have my own… personal reasons for choosing not to explore that particular avenue.” He shuddered briefly in remembrance. “At any rate, besides the long term scientific research and discovery potential, in the short term, it would aid you immensely in being able to track that Jabberwocky bastard’s coming and goings.”

Kyle nodded. “That would be useful, yes. Any idea how long it would take to get your device up and running?”

The three technology specialists conferred briefly. “It’s possible we could have a working prototype ready in say… a day?” Angela replied after a moment. “Assuming all this theoretic data is actually correct. We’d still need to bring in a few more specialists from outside the firm, however…”

“Which I loathe to do,” Nigel spoke up, frowning slightly. “Call me old fashioned, or selfish, but I prefer to keep advancements in cutting edge technology created in house within the house. The very last thing I want is to have a competitor like Braxton Industries getting hold of this tech.” He shook his head. “I can just picture the old man now, dressed in a modified Buck Rogers suit and a laser pistol, claiming he was off to conquer the other dimensions in the name Braxton Van Hoffe.”

The mention of which reminded Kyle. “Oh! I nearly forgot! Nigel, do you have that antidote for the bimbo virus? A friend of mine was infected with it, and she’d… um… kind of in a bad way. I was told you have samples of the antidote stored here.”

“Yes, of course,” Nigel replied nodding, staring off into space silently for a few seconds before continuing. “Eugene mentioned that earlier. I had a sample pulled from storage a bit ago. It should be arriving shortly.”

Indeed, nearly as soon as he’d finished speaking, the door opened, and a young attractive Asian woman stepped into the room, carrying a small, sealed metal container. “Here you are, Mr. Grimalde, Sir,” the young woman stated, holding up the container.

“Thank you, Constance,” he replied with a nod. “It’s for this young man here.” Kyle took it, pocketing it. “Just mix a spoonful into a standard glass or water. It doesn’t need to be precise. And it should work almost instantly,” Nigel added, “though I can tell you from personal experience that it’s perhaps the worst tasting concoction I’ve ever managed to stomach in my entire long lived life.” He glanced sidelong at Angela, who whistled idly, steadfastly avoiding his gaze. Constance and Eugene both burst into laughter.

“Perfect. I’ve been wanting to cure her. Much prefer her mind then her lack thereof.” Kyle said with a smile as he turned to leave. “And Nigel, I’ll be back around to ‘tell you about yourself’. “

“Oh, lad, one last thing,” Gene said as Kyle turned to leave. “I was thinking… if ye have nothing else on your mind at the moment, perhaps ye might pay your brother a visit.”

“You mean Jimmy?” Kyle asked. “I visited him a few days ago. Why? Is something wrong?”

“Not wrong, per se,” Gene said, scratching his head idly. “I was merely thinking… rather than put all your eggs in one basket as it were, perhaps ye might try searching for yer evil twin through more… exotic means?”

“Sorry. I don’t follow.”

Eugene blushed lightly, glancing away. “I believe ye may have had a… ahem… ‘power upgrade’ from Anastasia Albinn, aye?” Kyle own blush confirmed it, so he moved on. “Beyond enhancing the psychic gifts ye received through yer friend Gwen and through Eva, by far, yer strongest psychic gift right now should be Ana’s specialty—seeing the future. I’d wager in fact that yer opposite has that gift as well, and is likely how he’s able to know so much about what you’re doing and where you are at any given time. Perhaps you could try doing the same… looking ahead to when your next encounter will be with him, and planning accordingly.”

Kyle nodded. It made sense. “And you think Jimmy can help me with that?”

“Nae, not Jimmy. His girlfriend, Devon. She also has the gift of foresight, and in a very big way. She could help you master that gift and even show you how to guide your visions somewhat.” He shrugged. “It’s worth considering at least. Even if we manage to get the device completed, it would still take several hours to run diagnostic and calibrations to make sure it’s actually working. And beyond that, it would still take time to narrow the search to yer evil twin’s specific dimension. It’s a lot of time spent waiting… time that ye could be pursuing other avenues.”

Kyle nodded. “Thanks for the advice, Gene. I’ll pay him a visit when I get the chance.”

* * *

A few days ago…

Scarlett dangerously rocketed to River City and touched down on a tall skyscraper. Luckily her powers weren’t the kind where the impact she caused via landing was going to cause actual damage. Immediately upon touching down she realized that she had absolutely no idea what she was doing.

Oh God. I’m in a place I’ve never been before, looking for a man who I don’t remember. How am I supposed to even—

She shook herself,

“Come on Scar, get yourself together.”

Alright. We’re fine, we’re ok. It’s the Albinn family. That’s who I’m looking for. Kyle Albinn. Dad says Kyle’s a superhero, ok. Finding a hero would be helpful. That might be the place to start.

Something out of the corner of her eye caught her attention, a massive fight was occurring right before her eyes, several supers were fighting one another. Unable to discern sides, she watched the battle carefully. One side was clearly on the defensive but at the same time appeared to be far more vicious. A lone man donned in black was utilizing tendrils of darkness to break what appeared to be a paper shield that was proving to be quite impenetrable. Several women were fighting with coordinated movements, a powerful dark skinned girl chucked a girl trying to attack her with plants right after the plants were burned away by a girl with fire powers. As the fighting intensified, Scarlett was able to discern what the paper shield was protecting, a bomb.

Shoot! Alright, that can’t be good!

Leaping from her perch and into the sky, Scarlett swooped down into the fight, creating a battering ram of force in front of her generated by a powerful manipulation of the wind, slamming into an electrified girl and smashing her into the ground. The fighters turned to see the new combatant entering the fray, a girl with a shoulder length dark red hair, bright green eyes, and a bright red and white costume. Her costume was a a Neuroweave get up, with a red base and white stripe that covered about the middle third of her body down to her inner thigh with an upside down cross shaped opening near her neckline to let her breathe. The costume had elbow length white gloves, knee high red boots with white trim, and a red coat tails that crisscrossed behind her back and legs.

Quickly identifying the threat, the plant based woman lashed out with powerful vine tendrils, but Scarlett countered with a nimble evasive maneuver, taking flight and pelting the plant lady with a powerful machine gun blast of air bullets.

Gotta love these. Form the air into bullets, non-lethal rubber like ones of course, and gun down a foe and force them into submission with pain and overwhelming force!

Scarlett smirked as the air bullets pelted the plant lady. Gearing up for a big smash, she was taken aback by a powerful electric blast that smashed into her mid-section.

“Ugh!” She cried out.

Hitting the ground and rolling, she found herself face to face with a helping hand from a dashing man.

“Hey! Got you there.” the dark haired man said, his hand outstretched to pull her up.

The man was well built with dark hair and a gorgeous face, despite the battle, Scarlett could feel herself blushing. She recognized him as the man using dark tendrils and shadows to fight earlier.

“Thank you.”

“Darklight.” The man said introducing himself.

“Airheart.” She said.

“Well I’d love to chat, but—“

The man shielded them from a powerful electric blast with a blast of dark power,

“—we’ve got more pressing matters, namely that bomb! It’s about to blow in a minute!”

“Right!”

Scarlett shook her head, regaining composure, “I can take out that paper wall! Just keep them off me!”

Darklight nodded, “On it.”

Scarlett jumped into the air, forming a powerful air shield around herself as she rocketed towards the paper wall, pelting the shield wall of paper with air bullets as she flew towards it. From the corner of her eye, she saw the other girls, the coordinated teammates, and Darklight keep the other adversaries occupied as she careened towards the paper shield.

Smashing into the shield and breaking through, she inadvertently slammed right into the shield’s creator, knocking the hapless villain out cold. The shield immediately dropped and Scarlett rushed over to disarm the bomb.

Goddess, I’ve never been good at technology, I wish Z— who do I wish was here? Somebody who could disarm this bomb at least.

That was strange, she thought to herself. She had seemed to recall somebody, somebody important to her that would’ve helped greatly in this situation, but she failed to remember a single person.

Never mind. The bomb.

“Red Wire!” Darklight yelled from across the way.

“There is no wire!!” She yelled back inspecting the device. It was a cylindrical object stuck onto the side of a large skyscraper.

“Shit!” Darklight cried back.

Acting quickly, Scarlett grabbed the bomb, noting that the timer read 20 seconds, grabbing the powerful black girl she had seen earlier and taking her with her. Flying as fast as she could, she slammed the bomb into the black girl’s hands.

“No time for intros! You’ve got super strength, I’m flying us as high as we can! Throw that thing at 3 seconds!”

The surprised girl’s face hardened with resolve and she grabbed bomb in a better throwing position as Scarlett continued flying as fast as she could.

“10!” The girl started counting down.

Goddess I wish I got a little super strength. This girl is not light! By no means is she fat but still!

Scarlett scrunched up her face with resolve, flying as fast and as hard as she could as her newfound companion counted down, and at three, threw it with all her might. Scarlett made a rapid reverse and started an assisted free fall to the ground below. The bomb exploded, knocking Scarlett off her course, but the force was the only thing that hit her and they were left unscathed. Panting, Scarlett looked at the girl in her arms.

“Nice throw.”

“Nice flying.” The dark skinned girl said with a grin.

“Airheart.”

“Jette.”

“Nice to meet you.” Scarlett said with a laugh, “I’d shake your hand but then I’d have to drop you.”

They both laughed slightly and made their way back to the ground at a much more leisurely pace.

“Thank God you arrived when you did.” Jette remarked, “half of Portland might’ve been blown up without you. We were in a real bind and stalemate there.”

“Oh shoot! Are we in Portland?!” Scarlett asked.

“Uh yeah…where were you trying to fly?”

They touched down on the ground as Jette gave Scarlett a curious look as the group of heroes formed around them.

“River City. I’m trying to find my dad.”

“Who’s your Dad?” Jette continued.

“Well it’s a long story. But suffice it to say he just arrived in this dimension a few weeks ago and his name is Kyle Albinn—”

“Oh shit!!” Darklight exclaimed.

The group immediately looked at each other as Darklight practically jumped from excitement.

“What!?!? What!?!?” Scarlett asked, incredulous.

“Well, formal introductions are in order.” Darklight said with a big smile and chuckle, “These are The Beautiful Gems, and I’m Jimmy Frasier, but you can just call me Uncle Jimmy!”

“What!?”

* * *

Tone struggled against her bonds, but to no avail. The dark tendrils locked around her wrists were nigh unbreakable.

Oh Goddess! How did I get here? What happened?

She had roused only a few seconds ago to find herself strapped into a chair in an abandoned warehouse.

The nuclear warheads, the Earth? What happened? Ugh! My head! The pain is insufferable.

The last thing she remembered she was flying to stop another nuclear warhead from destroying the Earth. Her and Kyle, her husband, had been flying together, stopping nukes together. They had known it was a wasted effort, the whole world was at war, more nukes would be sent, but they had to try. Then suddenly, Kyle had been clipped out of the sky by Chinese jet fighters and she had screamed and then suddenly, she had felt herself grabbed…and then she was here. She could feel hot tears streaming down her face, her husband, Kyle, was dead, the world was at nuclear war.

The Lockers are our only way to be safe. If I can even get out of this that is.

She was left with her thoughts for what felt like forever until—

“Hello Tone.”

She heard a voice, no could it be?

“My Lord?”

“Yes. Yes it’s me.” Kyle replied, “I’m sorry, I pulled us here, to escape.”

He stepped into the light, wearing dark robes and with a scar on his cheek.

“Are these shackles yours? And what do you mean by here?”

“Yes.” Kyle said, his voice sad, “I’m sorry, it was for your own protection, we’re in a new dimension.”

“New dimension?”

“Yes. We left our home dimension to escape to here.”

She hadn’t noticed that the shackles had disappeared and so she rushed into his arms and kissed him deeply.

“I thought you were dead.” She said crying.

She cried into his shoulder as he held her. Her head still hurt, and it began to hurt a little more, but it didn’t matter to her, Kyle was alive. She felt his hand on her head, cradling it and then suddenly, with a firm grip he whispered,

“I am.”

She looked at him confused and shocked, and then suddenly, realized that there was something different about this…Kyle? Was it even Kyle? There was something slightly different about this—man before her and there was something very, very, wrong here. The man gave her a wicked grin.

“You’re mine.”

Dark tendrils snaked out and slammed into her mind with overwhelming force. She tried her best to resist, but the sudden torrent of mental power was too great. Her mind snapped, and was suddenly washed clean. Whatever consciousness she had left, was shocked, surprised, and confused. The rest of her mind was just blank. Nothing.

“Alright Tone. I’m reworking your mind. And if you’re still in there. My name’s Kyle, Kyle Chang, and I’m the rightful ruler of an entire dimension. I’m not your husband, but I will be your master, I’m The Jabberwocky. You’re no longer Valkyrie, you’re new name is Hellion.”

Tone’s now mindless body drooled from the over-stimulus of her mind as The Jabberwocky reworked her psyche and rebuilt it into his obedient servant, mindless and responsive.

“While you’re waiting, why don’t you suck on this?” The Jabberwocky said with a chuckle, taking out his erect cock.

A mindless Tone, still clad in full Neuroweave costume and mask, began suckling his cock, making little swirls with her tongue and bopping up and down, causing large slurping noises to be made. The Jabberwocky meanwhile, continued to rework her mind.

“Repeat after me Tone. I’m a fuckslave.”

“Imph agh fmmsnsve” Her muffled and monotone response came as she sucked on his dick.

“I’m your fuckslave…”

“Imph urgh fmmsnsve”

The Jabberwocky’s mouth turned up slightly into a sadistic grin.

I fucking love power.

* * *

As Kyle left GrimTech, he received a call from Jimmy on his Labyrinth device. Forming his armor around himself and taking off for the Frasier residence, he answered the call,

“Hello?”

“Hey bro. Guess what?” Jimmy voice said, the glee in his voice was quite evident.

“What?” Kyle asked.

“No really, guess.” Jimmy’s voice had an audible smirk in it.

Kyle sighed, “Look I really hate this game can you just tell me?”

“Alright. Alright! Geeze. Long story short I’m an Uncle!”

“Uh what!?” Kyle exclaimed.

“That’s right. And it’s not Katie’s baby that I’m hanging out with right now!”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“Oh man this is too good! Your voice says it all.” Jimmy’s laughing voice came from across the line, “Alright. But in all seriousness, I’ve been meaning to call you. We’ve been busy dealing with some things down in Portland, but a girl who claims to be your daughter arrived here a few days ago. Figured I’d let you know.”

“Damn.” Kyle said,

Another one? Wow. How many kids does future me have?

He was silent for a little bit.

“Kyle, you alright?” Jimmy asked dropping his playful demeanor in a moment of concern.

“Yeah. You know what’s funny?”

“What?”

“No, guess.” Kyle said with a smirk.

“Oh no! I hate this game! Ugh no one can make me play this game! I’m too cool for school and this game!” Jimmy’s voice teased him with a terrible impression of Kyle’s voice.

“Well, suffice it to say, you’re an uncle three times over and counting.”

“What!?”