The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clocks and Timepieces 1: The Frame

Note: Much thanks to JD for letting me be a part of his Omega Verse. I’d recommend you read this story before you read my story in the Anthology. There will be some spoilers if you care about such things. This story has a lot of dialogue and setup and some characters drop in and out. There are two reasons for this: A: I tried to structure this a little bit more like a comic book in narrative style and thus some characters just drop off the map for a bit and will return. B: I’m trying to setup a lot of stuff here for the future a la Chris Claremont. Hopefully I can do half as well as he did with the X-men. Love to hear from people, especially since this is a bit of a deviation to my fantasy setting stuff. Not much of a stretch I guess, but still! Hope you enjoy!

We’ve all got a past
and these ghosts are holding us back.
I listened to your message over and over again,c thought about how I let you down,
thought about who I am.
I felt hopeless, I got caught up in this life.
I’m such a mess,
I wonder how I look through your eyes.
We’ve all got a past.
Baby, take your time,
stop and see for once in your life
the things you’re missing out on.
* * *

Bethany Von Hoffe awoke in a fright. A face was in front of her and she yelped.

“What the hell am I doing here!?”

Bethany panicked, firing off one of her signature red flashbang lights. No one cried out in pain from her flashbang. No one tried to attack her, there was only a comforting hand on her shoulder. Her vision cleared and she saw a familiar face in front of her.

“Kyle?” She said puzzled, “ugh my head what happened? Why are you naked? Damn! I’m naked! Wait! You saw my—”

Bethany’s words made little sense, she was freaking out.

Shit! He saw my powers! He’s got to know who I am now! Wait where are we? Why am I naked? Did he do this?

Kyle squeezed her shoulder lightly and reassuringly breaking her from her thoughts..

“Yeah.” Kyle said. “but it’s ok.”

Bethany’s panicked continued despite his reassurances.

“Oh God! My secret identity! You won’t tell anyone will you?” She looked at him with a whimper.

Kyle sighed, “It’s confession time. I’m a super hero too.”

“Really?” Bethany said, her expression changing from sadness to surprised.

“Did you see the news about Portland? The Cabal of Evil?” He asked.

“You’re not the…you’re not Armor Man 2.0 are you?”

The news had reported on a mysterious armored man’s timely defense of The Beautiful Gems and Darklight in Portland maybe a week before. They had called him Armor Man 2.0 because he had techno armor and no one knew his name. They had interviewed the Gems but of course the Gems had kept the identity of the armored man secret. The armored man had almost been as big of a story as Omega Girl. The news had been eating up her return lately.

“Yeah that’s me.” Kyle said.

“You’re really strong.” Bethany mused, “you’ve got like three or four peoples powers all at once.”

“Actually I have…” Kyle counted, “16 I think.”

“What?”

16!? Bethany thought, Is that even physically possible? How’d he get all those?

“My super power is to absorb other people’s powers. If I kiss them, I get about 1/3 of their power. If we have sex I get all of it.”

Like hell it is. That’s the stupidest come on I’ve ever heard!

“That’s like actually a pretty crappy pick up line.”

Kyle flashed a little display of a purple Omega beam as well as a small little purple flame like a lighter on his thumb. She looked at him in awe. He had two powers, although his powers seemed to be fizzling out, just like hers. His sex power stealing thing really worked? Kyle laughed, despite their situation, “I also added the tag line, it’s to save the world if that helps.”

Bethany was still a little skeptical but the display was pretty convincing, and Kyle seemed like a trustworthy guy.

“How can you having sex with 16 people save the world?”

“Well, it’s a long story. And I didn’t have sex with everyone, I kissed Omega Girl, had sex with an alternate reality Ultra Girl, did Lodestone, kissed Torque, had sex with four of the Gems kissed the three others.”

Wait what?! What did he say?

“Wait. Stop right there and go back. Alternate reality Ultra Girl? Lodestone? What? Explain.”

So he did.

Issue #1

The Season of Storms

“Hack…Hack!” Kyle said, grabbing his friend’s shoulder to get his attention.

“AH! What the hell Kyle! I’m working here.” Hack said after a little jump up from the seat of his chair. The young boy composed himself and turned briefly from the computer screen.

Line after line of code could be seen on the screen. To a casual viewer, a mass of numbers, to the astute eye with a knowledge of coding, a masterpiece. This was truly Hack’s piece de resistance Kyle thought to himself. But even the coder was fallible despite his mastery of technological languages and his cyberpathic superpowers which allowed him to manipulate technology at will. The powers allowed him to write code as if it were his thoughts, interact with computers in such ways that he could store information from them within himself, delete, manipulate, copy, and rewrite files, and surf the internet with his mind as long as he was interacting with a wi-fi access point like a router. Jason Hackett was a wizard with code and cyberspace. He had developed the powers at a young age, his powers manifesting as early as the age of three.

As for clothes, the young boy needed work. The nicest clothes he owned were tattered polos, which were quite nice for a post-apocalyptic world run by a maniacal psychic dictator, but Kyle thought the kid could do better. The kid’s mess of blonde hair was disheveled and greasy from lack of showers and cleanliness, and he had a bit of acne on his face. If the kid cleaned up he could look half decent, Kyle was positive. The kid was pretty tall at 5′11″ and although he had a skinny frame, it worked for him overall. They had been best friends since birth, Kyle being seven years older.

Kyle on the other hand was his complimentary opposite, both in appearance and power. He was a technopath, and very powerful one at that. His super power allowed him to interact with technology in a very kinetic, even psionic manner. He had once used a car to form a nearly identical power suit to fight alongside Armor Man attempting to take down Dark Star, or Omega Girl as she had once been known, before the Scottish billionaire had been captured and enslaved just as she. He had walked into a TV store to fight Serpentina and use the store security camera to replay her hypnotic eyes back to her and convert her to their cause. His powers seemed quite limitless according to Armor Man’s stolen files on supers. Kyle was listed as at least a B class threat simply because his powers were so wide ranging, but the report also listed him as an A class threat due to his ability to inspire the Azrael into becoming and maintaining a respectable and dangerous insurgency. He had begun developing his powers at the age of ten, right around the time Hack had manifested his own powers. Being seven years older, Kyle was able to master his powers with focused training while Hack simply accepted his powers as a normal part of his life.

As for looks Kyle was Asian by birth, with black almond eyes, coarse jet black hair, and tan skin. He was a solid 6′1″, well muscled and thin with a captivating smile when he chose to show it. He wore rags too, the Azrael were not well stocked in terms of clothes, but he did pull of the rugged and badass look quite well wearing a beat up navy blue leather jacket, unzipped to reveal a tattered white shirt, and a ripped up pair of jeans.

Kyle was no master of code, but he knew his way around. Being friends with Hack, he had picked up a lot of secondary knowledge, which he had eventually converted into primary knowledge that he was actually able to apply. So much so, in fact, that he and Hack were now taking turns writing the code for their latest project.

“You missed a spot.” Kyle remarked, pointing to the screen.

“Shit.” Hack said, “you’re right. Sorry for the French.”

The disgruntled boy quickly corrected the error.

“You’re fine.” Kyle replied, ruffling Hack’s messy blonde hair that fell in front of his face.

Hack was young, very young. Too young to be in this line of work Kyle thought. Running an insurgency was hard work, and being a part of one was dangerous work. No place for a young kid like Hack. How old was he anyway? Kyle pondered this, he himself was twenty-three, which put Hack at 16 maybe?

“Hey guys.” A feminine voice said, “How’s the coding coming?”

“Splendidly.” Hack said, without turning his attention from the screen.

Kyle turned with a smile to see Gwen Snow enter the room. Codenamed “Snowbird” for her last name and her psionic powers which she would often focus through her voice to produce concussive blasts, Gwen was the child of Nigel Grimalde and Eva Snow. The two consummated their pairing after Brainstorm had forcibly taken over the world in partnership with Nigel (as Blackfinger), and GrimTech. Brainstorm had given Eva, a now mindless shell whose mind had been destroyed in a psychic duel with the tyrannical psionic, to Nigel to add to his growing harem of sex slaves. However, Nigel was not all that he seemed, and he had managed to keep Eva’s pregnancy a secret, developing the fetus in GrimTech labs outside of it’s mother’s womb. This too he had done with Kyle, whose true name was Kyle Chang, the legitimate son of Brainstorm himself, (though he had chosen to forsake his last name in his defiance against his blood father Brainstorm and adopted a last name he felt more appropriate,) taking the fetus of Kyle in secret from Dark Star’s womb, and raising it in a lab alongside Gwen, commissioning the two as they got older to form a resistance group to overthrow Brainstorm, Kyle’s blood father. The two had grown up together and were inseparable, the best of friends as well as lovers. He loved her orange hair colored like a tiger’s pelt that fell to just past the tips of her shoulders, her bright blue eyes and creamy soft skin. She was thin and lithe, with small breasts that fit her frame perfectly but were big enough to overflow if cupped with one hand. She was athletic and incredibly intelligent which she had inherited from her father with a plucky personality, a joy that never seemed to die yet was not overbearing.

“It’s actually going pretty well.” Kyle agreed, kissing Gwen on the lips as she reciprocated.

“Are we good for tonight?” She asked.

“Looks like we’re on track.” Hack said, “we’re at about 80% completion code wise, and then I’ll just have to run some tests. Then we’ll be all set.”

“Are we good for tonight?” Gwen asked in a whisper.

He gave her a wink as a reply.

“Can you guys go make out somewhere else? I’m trying to concentrate.” Hack said in annoyance.

“Actually. I’m here on serious business. Dad wants to know how things are going as well. He wants specifics.”

“We’ll send Nigel the stats and outlines right away.” Kyle replied, “Right Hack?”

“Already on it…and sent.” Hack said with a gruff huff of annoyance as he returned to coding.

“You know you could’ve just messaged me.” Kyle said.

“Sending you my thoughts telepathically is not as good as telling you in person.” Gwen said with a grin. “Besides, real kisses are better than mental kisses.”

“Well I’m definitely not complaining.” Kyle smiled.

“I am!” Hack interjected.

“Shut up Hack.” Kyle said with a chuckle.

“Well.” Gwen replied, wincing slightly, “I’ll get back to work. You two keep up the good work!”

Gwen walked out with a swish of her sunburnt orange hair. Kyle watched her go with a twinkle in his eye. She was smart and beautiful, and he could call her his own.

(I’ll see you tonight Azzy) She said in Kyle’s head.

He loved her pet name for him. He was the leader of the Azrael, the insurgency that had formed to formalize and bring together all formal resistance against the mad psionic overlord who ruled the entire world with his iron mental fist. Azrael was the name of the angel of Death in the Bible, who had brought swift retribution to the Egyptians, killing their first born, while passing over the faithful and innocent Israelites, leading to their exodus, and salvation from Egyptian slavery. He thought it was a fitting metaphor and everyone on the team had taken to calling him Azrael and it had become his codename. Hence Gwen’s pet name for him was Azzy. He replied with his own personal nickname for her.

(See you tonight Birdy. I can’t wait for wine and a little bit of you for dessert.)

“Hack, I’m going to go grab some lunch. Want some?”

“Bring me a sandwich when you come back.”

“Sounds good.” Kyle replied, already heading out the door.

* * *

Tone Jonsdottir was making a pot of stew for the team’s lunch. She was feeling antsy before the big sendoff that night. The plan was crazy. Insane really. She still didn’t trust technology entirely too much. Understandable, having been raised as a Vanir warrior in her formative years. Hers was an interesting tale. The daughter of a green-minded soldier named Jon (hence Jonsdottir being her surname, literally Tone, Jon’s daughter) and the goddess and giantess Fjörgyn, the Norse Goddess of the Earth, she had been raised alongside other demigods. However, as the corruption of planet Earth, which Fjörgyn was a personification of, began to deepen as Brainstorm destroyed it, Fjörgyn was banished from to Hel as she became increasingly unstable and malicious. Because of this, Tone had been stripped of her rank and banished to the Earth that had been so corrupted. She had quite quickly and fortuitously met Snowbird who had quickly assimilated her into the ranks of the Azrael under the codename “Valkyrie”. Although she was not a Valkyrie, she did possess supreme strength, speed, durability, endurance, and reflexes as well as sport the ability to manipulate the earth and rock to her will. Due to her Vanir warrior training, she wielded a hammer and shield which she would often wield in battle with a judicial use of her bow or throwing axes. She was well endowed, a “bountiful Earth yields great fruits” her mother had said, having to wear D sized bustiers to tame her generous chest. She was pale with bright blonde hair the color of corn that fell to the middle of her shoulder blades, with bright purple eyes that stood out like violets in a patch of dandelions. She was still young, a mere sixteen years of age, but she was already strong and beautiful.

She was wearing casual wear currently, a simple t-shirt and jeans as she cooked a stew from cabbage, carrots, and chicken which were all homegrown at the Azrael secret base compound they all lived in. Sometimes, she thought, the compound felt more like a prison with it’s metallic walls and lack of fresh air. The underground bunker lacked the beauty of Asgard, Yggdrasil, or even the surface of the ravaged Earth which still managed to have moments of splendor despite it’s decrepit state.

“Ah Tone. Good to see you.” a male voice said, walking in.

“My lord Azrael.” She said with a bow, putting her fist to her chest.

“How many times do I have to tell you? It’s just Kyle. Azrael’s my codename, nothing more!”

“I apologize my lord.” Tone replied, bowing once again.

The bowing was customary in her culture, you always showed respect and bowed to your superiors. Although Kyle was not her superior by birth, he had earned the honor through his actions. His cunning tactics, his brilliant stratagems, his prowess in battle, and his charismatic leadership had brought them victory, big and small, against Brainstorm’s forces. He was a worthy leader if their ever was one and he had earned her respect, admiration, and even a little bit of infatuation on her part. A crush was the word Serpentina had used? But Kyle was with Gwen, and they were quite serious, so she quashed her feelings for the betterment of friendship and duty.

“And for the umpteenth time, it’s not ‘my lord’ and you don’t have to bow. It’s just Kyle. We’re friends.”

She perked up at his last statement, “Thank you my lord. Erm—”

“Forget about it. It’s in your blood.” Kyle said with a laugh, “Every time we try, you fall back into it eventually. I appreciate the gesture. I really do.”

He stopped and inhaled deeply. With a satisfied look on his face, he asked,

“What are you making? Smells divine.”

“Well, it is merely a stew I used to make back in Yggdrasil and Asgard.”

“Truly is divine then. I can’t wait to eat it.”

“How goes the preparation for tonight?”

“Good. Very good. Hack’s got everything running as clean as a whistle.”

“I’ve never understood that expression.”

“Me neither.” Kyle admitted with a shrug and a smile. She always liked it when he smiled, like Thor or a sunset. Captivating really. She shook herself mentally, she had more important things to do, namely cooking and Kyle was already with Gwen. She reminded herself of this over and over.

“Do you really think sending Gwen back in time will work?

“It’s the only option I can conceive of at this point and Nigel seems to think it’ll work.”

“It baffles me. Scares me truly. Even Odin is wary about altering the fabrics of time, he has little control of it truly. It is incredibly, truly, that you can do what he cannot.”

“It’s just a bit of know how on my end. Hack’s the real genius here.”

“You’re modest. I have seen you discussing the finer details with Jason. You are no fool when it comes to these fields of study.”

“Heh.” Kyle said with a smirk and chuckle, “Thanks.”

“Mmmm soup.”

A hulking man entered the room.

“Oh hey Stonewall.” Kyle said.

* * *

There was a crash as Nigel Grimalde burst into the room. Hack turned around in surprise.

“Get the transporter up and running now!”

“Mr. Grimalde?! Uh yes sir! Wait what!? It’s not ready!” He was a whirl of confused emotions as he rapidly set up the computer and then stopped abruptly in his uncertainty.

“Well make it ready! Stormtroopers are on their way right now!”

“STORMTROOPERS!?” Hack exclaimed in fear. Despair gripped him, but he pressed on. Stormtroopers, Brainstorm’s personal guard and army. They had found the base. Kyle had always said it was inevitable, that Brainstorm would eventually find them, but so soon? They weren’t ready and now Hack had to get the Transporter ready in crisis mode.

“Nastia! Where are you damnit!?” Nigel exclaimed.

“Here boss.” A flash of blonde hair ran into the room.

“Protect the subjects at all cost.”

“Yessir.”

A woman with blonde hair and several weapons on her back calmly surveyed the room. She was obviously employed by Nigel, she had a cold demeanor and platinum blonde hair and a lithe athletic form like a tall gymnast. She was quite attractive in Hack’s opinion accentuated by the fact that she was wearing a form fitting military garb that showed off her ample chest and carrying deadly looking weapons and obviously knew how to use them, the whole femme fatale look. He was broken from his brief reverie as Gwen ran into the room and he returned to the computer.

“Dad! What’s going on here!?” Gwen asked, she gave her father a hug.

“I’ve got to get you out of here Gwen. Where’s Kyle?” Nigel asked, looking at her intently.

“Grabbing lunch!” Hack interjected.

“Get him, right now!”

“Ok. Ok! What’s going on!?” Gwen asked in confusion and fear. She focused and quickly sent off a mental message.

“Stormtroopers, Brainstorm, he’s coming here.”

“Wait. No. That’s impossible.” Gwen’s mouth was agape.

“Gwen!” The older man looked his daughter right in the eye.

“I’m here!” Kyle exclaimed as he and Tone burst into the room, “What’s the situation?! Nigel!? Oh shit. Brainstorm is coming here isn’t he?”

Nigel nodded his head.

“Transporter’s up and running but it’s not ready, I’m not sure if we can—”

“It’s your one shot of getting out of here.” Nigel said, “Brainstorm is going to destroy this place and capture the lot of you.”

“We have to use it Hack.” Kyle replied, “I can try and channel it so we get to the right time period. It’s our one shot at survival. If we do this right, then this never happens and everyone’s free.”

“And if we don’t?” Hack asked meekly.

“Our brains end up like fried eggs served up to Brainstorm for breakfast.”

“Serpentina reporting in! Mayday! Mayday! We’re under attack! Stormtroopers all over! We’re getting—”

Kyle’s radio blared and then fell silent. Stonewall entered the room eating some of Tone’s stew. His eyes grew wide in shock,

“What’s happening?”

Kyle radioed back, “All units! This is a Code Black! Code Black! All units defend the base! Buy us time! We need to use the Transporter!”

“We’ll never make it.” Gwen said, concentrating, “We don’t have enough time. The forces are moving too fast.”

Stonewall looked at the group. “I’ll buy you time.”

The hulking stone skinned man ran out of the room with a roar. Kyle sealed the door behind him.

“Noble in death as he was in life.”

Nigel had taken over the computer operations once Hack had ensured everything was safe.

“Nastia! Guard the door.”

“Yessir.” She said.

The blonde beauty pulled out two pistols from her hip holsters and aimed them at the door ready.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

With the push of a button, a circular ring rose from the floor, large enough so that the radius was at least the size of a person from head to toe. The ring shook and shuddered and then burst to life as a pale blue glow powered the inside of the ring. Hack felt a brief glimmer of pride as the device was now at least functional.

“I’ll go last.” Kyle said, “I’ve got to hold the thing on track. It’s unstable right now.”

“How will you get through?” Tone asked.

“Nigel can push me through.” Kyle replied.

Gwen kissed Kyle goodbye, “See you on the other side Azzy.”

“You too Birdy.”

He began to concentrate and the shuddering of the ring lessened greatly. With a running leap, Gwen jumped through the time gate and disappeared.

“Hack you’re up!” Kyle said, though his voice was strained.

“I can’t do this!” Hack shuddered, “I’m not built for time travel!”

As soon as Kyle had called his name, he had frozen up with fear and began to make excuses. Forgetting temporarily that time was of the essence.

“Good thing I am!” Tone said, grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt and making a leap for the time gate with him in tow. Hack let out a scream of surprise then sheer terror as the demigoddess jumped and the two of them disappeared.

* * *

“You’re last Kyle.” Nigel said.

Kyle could hear the pounding on the door and the distinct roar and grunt of Stonewall defending the room. He could hear gunshots and laser fire and a large explosion, then the roars grew silent. The room was growing hotter as alarms were going off all around. The room was sparking and fuming from the strain of the gate as well as the attacks on the base as a whole.

“Read this letter when you’re through the gate.” Nigel said, handing Kyle an old fashioned envelope. “Nastia, keep guarding the door, you have to protect Kyle.”

Kyle nodded, not having time to ponder the meaning of the letter, as he slowly, and painfully made his way towards the time gate as he struggled to hold it together. An explosion rang out that knocked Nigel clean off his feet, his lower torso disintegrating immediately. Kyle cried out in horror and despair. There was only one person left in the room, the blonde girl who had come with Nigel who had stopped guarding the door. The stormtroopers were shooting the door to get it open. The thick blast door would hold, but they would get through eventually. This girl was dead if she didn’t come with him.

“There’s no way out, you gotta come with me!”

“Master. He’s…dead?” She whimpered looking visibly shaken.

Master? He had heard rumors of Nigel’s other harem girls. Gwen of course was a product of one of them. This girl must have been one of Nigel’s harem girls as well! Kyle rapidly thought. He could perhaps convince her in her time of crisis that he was her new master. He wasn’t sure how the programming would work, but if he made it sound like Nigel’s orders? The stormtroopers were now attempting to use explosives to get through the door and the door was visibly dented and strained.

“Hurry! I’ll be your new Master or something,we’ve just gotta get out of here! Now!”

“Master said—”

“Master said protect me!” Kyle interjected, “And you know what the best way to protect me right now is to follow my orders and save me! That makes me your new Master!”

The blonde woman visibly struggled with her internal conflict as Kyle head began to hurt with the strain of his technopathic powers. He needed this girl now! He spotted out of the corner of his eye the blast doors of the room being cut away via laser cutter. They were already halfway through.

“Nastia! Help me!”

“Yes Master! What do you wish of me!?”

Oh yes! He could survive this! He would need a little bit more concentration to keep the barrier up and hit the right time period, and they’d now need to destroy the Transporter so Brainstorm couldn’t follow them. He looked at Nastia and saw a grenade strapped to her utility belt.

“Tackle me through the barrier. Leave a grenade behind to make sure the gate is destroyed! Pull the pin and wait for my signal!”

“Yes Master!” The blonde haired girl pulled the pin on the grenade.

“Ready in 3!” Nastia dropped the grenade to the ground. The stormtroopers had finished laser cutting, he could hear an explosive placed on their created door.

“2!” an explosion rang out as the laser cut door was blown away, gunfire erupted into the room. computers and desks provided cover for the two of them, but Kyle was still hit in the shoulder. He grit his teeth in pain.

“1! NOW!”

Kyle focused with all his might on the transporter gate as Nastia bumrushed him, tackling Kyle into the gate. He could feel a huge rush as his body felt like it was turning inside out and he screamed in pain and fear. And then he blacked out.