The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Nothing you are about to read is real. In fact, what you’re reading right now isn’t even real. This whole story has been summoned from my overactive imagination. No real people, places, or alien life forms are involved in this story.

This is my very first attempt at writing a Mind Control story, and it’s multi-chapter to boot. I know that it starts slow, but please bear with me. Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Close Encounters

by MORBO

Chapter 1—First Contact

“Six hours nineteen minutes right ascension, fourteen degrees fifty-eight minutes declination: no sighting. Did you get that one Bart?”

Caitlyn Stewart smiled at her reference and finished adjusting her telescope. It was a little after 5:30 in the morning, the air was crisp and fresh; a low fog hung over her hometown of Dension. Caitlyn surveyed the neighborhood briefly; from her vantage point atop the hill at the back of her family’s property she could see that very few cars were on the roads below, and most of the homes were still darkened. In a couple of places, to the east in the valley, she saw plumes of smoke rising from chimneys, but aside from that the world seemed completely deserted.

“I have got to be insane” she sighed, going back to her observations. Caitlyn was a junior at Eagle Ridge High School. She maintained a 3.7 GPA; a good average in her opinion, and ridiculously high in the opinion of most of her friends. Amateur astronomy hadn’t always been Caitlyn’s favorite hobby, but since the death of her father five years ago it had occupied more and more of her time. She missed her father, and by spending time doing the things that they had once done together, it made her feel a little closer to him.

Caitlyn stood up from the eyepiece and brushed her long black hair out of her eyes. She stretched, and yawned. The one problem with this early morning regimen was that she never had a chance to sleep in. School would be starting soon, and she needed to shower, change and be ready by quarter to seven when her best friend Noelle would be by to pick her up. She decided to make a few more notations before packing it in for the day.

At the same time as Caitlyn looked into the eyepiece, she became aware of a strange noise. A crackling sound, like a burning campfire combined with a rushing noise like cars on the highway. She took her head away from the telescope and looked around. In the corner of her field of vision she saw it, hurtling through the clear morning sky, a flaming meteor.

Wreathed in a corona of blue flame, the streaking meteor was low across the sky, almost right above her. She was thrilled with her luck, knowing that a sighting like this happened very rarely during this time of the year. It appeared large, she noticed, meaning the object must be very low, possibly skimming the deeper parts of the earth’s atmosphere. She didn’t bother to record the measurements, knowing that she had only a couple of seconds to get the optimal viewing of the meteor.

She gasped as she looked through the telescope. The object, she couldn’t call it a meteor any more, must be even closer and smaller than it had appeared. Through the burning blue aura, she could observe a surface not of pitted rock and frozen oxygen as she might have expected, but of polished black metal. Maybe it was some kind of satellite, she reasoned. The object dropped lower still, and Caitlyn briefly wondered if it was going to crash. Then, as if in answer to her question, the object changed direction suddenly coming to rest, hovering, directly in the center of her view. She was amazed.

Caitlyn had considered the possibility of alien life; her father had been a big supporter of the S.E.T.I. program but she was a bit more skeptical. And yet here was what could only be described as a craft, hovering in the air right in front of her. A brief smile flashed across her face.

“I wonder if I get to name the aliens?” she thought, “Stewartians? Caitlynians?”

Her fanciful imaginings were cut short by a change from the object. It had rotated around almost 180 degrees now, and Caitlyn could see a deep dish on the side of the object that was facing her now. She looked at it, wondering if it was perhaps a communications array of some kind. The dish began to glow with an intense blue light, and then without any warning a crackling bolt of energy shot out, hurtling down towards the ground.

From the perspective of an invisible observer, the energy traveled in a straight path, arcing only a tiny bit, directly down the barrel of Caitlyn’s telescope. To Caitlyn, on the other hand, it seemed like the dish flashed blue and then she was thrown back from her telescope, landing flat on her back on the cold hard ground. Tiny sparks of electric energy coursed over her body as she shook in convulsion. She felt an intense jolt, then the pain of her body striking the ground, then soon after she felt nothing at all. Caitlyn lay on the ground, unconscious her unattended telescope still pointing up at the sky.

* * *

Caitlyn groaned, and rubbed her head. She was lying on her back on top of the hill behind her house, and the sun was up. How did she get here? What had happened? She sat upright and nearly toppled back over. She was extremely dizzy. She rubbed the back of her neck, wondering if she was bruised. She must have slipped on something and fallen down. She remembered coming out to use her telescope first thing in the morning, but not much after that.

“I hope I don’t have a concussion,” she said, slowly rising to her feet. A little unsteadily at first, but she soon found her balance. She glanced down at her watch. “6:15, shit! I’m going to be late.”

She looked turned and sprinted back towards her house, she ran inside past her mother who was reading the morning paper and eating a bowl of cereal.

“So finally coming back in Katie? I thought you’d be out with your telescope all morning.” Her mother grinned at her as Caitlyn hurried past.

“Yeah, sorry Mom, I just lost track of time” she replied. No reason to mention the blackout to her mom, she would just worry for no good reason. “I left my telescope out there, could you bring it in if you have time before you go to work?”

“I’m not your maid, Katie.” her mother sighed, with mock anger. “But I’ll do it this time, just don’t be late for school.”

“I won’t Mom, don’t worry about Me.” and with that Caitlyn ran up to her mother, threw her arms around her and gave her a hug. She then turn and raced up the stairs towards her room.

* * *

Upstairs, Caitlyn quickly stripped out of the sweatshirt and jeans she had been wearing. She grabbed her towel and headed into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, she brushed her teeth while she waited for the water to heat up. Her eyes looked over her body in the mirror. She was in good shape; her workouts on the schools volleyball team made sure of that, and her breasts were a small but firm 32b. She was sometimes a little jealous of her friend Noelle, whose almost supermodelish body attracted all the boys in school. But Caitlyn was happy with her slim waist and long shapely legs. She would have liked a bit more in the chest-ular area, she thought with a smile, but it could be a whole lot worse. She returned to brushing her teeth, checking briefly around her neck to make sure there were no big bruises to cover up. Then she started, nearly choking on her toothbrush.

Her eyes, which had always been a dark olive green had changed colors. She blinked a few times, and rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn’t imagining things. No, her formerly green eyes were now a brilliant, almost radiant blue.

“What the hell?” she wondered. She splashed water into her face, making sure she was awake. “That is really really weird.” Oh well I don’t have time to worry about it now. That last thought seemed to come from nowhere but she was right, she didn’t want to be late for school.

Caitlyn stripped out of her bra and panties and stepped into the warm shower. She quickly doused her hair and body in water, then reached for the shampoo. She ran her hands through her hair, avoiding the painful bump that was starting to rise on the back of her head, and rubbed the shampoo into her hair and scalp. She didn’t have much time, so she rinsed it out quickly and repeated the process with her conditioner.

The warm flow of water trickling across her body started to make her tingle all over. She sighed and leaned back against the wall. I don’t have time for this, I’m going to be late, she thought. But it feels so good, said another voice inside her that seemed louder somehow. Caitlyn picked up the soap and began to rub it over her body, first her arms down to her shoulders, then her back. It feels so nice, said the other Voice, you know how good it feels.

Caitlyn groaned as she brought the soap over her breasts, mashing in on them harder than necessary. Her other hand was bracing herself against the shower wall. “Oh god” she sighed, audibly. Her nipples grew hard and sensitive under her touch. She let the soap fall from her fingers, bouncing off the tile floor. Her fingers played across her breasts, teasing and brushing her nipples. She cupped her hands under them, lifting first one then the other before bringing them together squeezed tight. The feeling is so nice she thought. Yes, came the Voice so nice, so good.

“I’m going to be late” Caitlyn’s voice sounded shaky, and unconvincing.

Late but nice, so nice. Nice to feel controlled.

Caitlyn shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. She was never like this. She masturbated occasionally, sure, but it didn’t control her. She didn’t want to think about it any more, she had to get ready for school. Don’t think came the voice, but she managed to brush it aside. She bent down and picked up the fallen soap.

The soap was on her ankles now, but moving steadily up her leg. She smiled absently, as the soap caressed her lower calf. Don’t think, said the Voice. No real reason to think, thought Caitlyn, I’m just washing myself. She brought the soap up her leg, rubbing it over her knees and the sensitive, ticklish spot behind them. She giggled to herself a little. Her other hand, was stroking her other leg in time with the soaping motion. No thoughts. Now the soap was over her inner thigh, tingling and bringing a pleasurable sensation to her whole body. She thought briefly of Gary, her old boyfriend and of his hands up her skirt after a date. She smiled to herself; she was wet and not just from the shower. And then, unbidden images from the gym, from volleyball practice, Noelle and the other girls in the showers, rinsing themselves soap in hand. She idly imagined her friend standing in the shower, watching her.

Caitlyn brought the soap up over her mound. She moaned. No will. She didn’t have much, she realized. The soap was almost an afterthought now, the cleaning almost forgotten. She spread her legs and squatted and brought the bar of soap up to her pussy. She gasped as the slippery soap rocked back and forth across her wet slit. She sat down at the far end of the tub, spreading her legs so the water from the shower spray cascaded across her cunt. She began rocking her fingers in and out of herself, she gasped as the water and her fingers both massaged her clit. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, letting the pleasure wash over her.

Let it take control came the Voice from inside her No thought, no will, simply pleasure.

“What?” she groaned, recognizing something really strange was happening here even through her bliss.

No questions, no thoughts, no will.

“I . . . I . . . can’t” she stuttered, as again blue sparks of energy began to flow over her skin.

No will, no thought, simply pleasure. Pleasure. Pleasure.

Caitlyn lay back against the tub, he fingers pushing in and out in time with the words.

Plea-sure. Plea-sure. No Will. Plea-sure. No Thought. Plea-sure.

Caitlyn’s body erupted in orgasm, as the last of her resistance washed away. She sat in the shower fingering herself, bringing a second and a third orgasm in the following minutes. Her body shook and her mind was filled with only pleasure. No thoughts, no will, only pleasure as far as her mind could reach. Finally her orgasms subsided, and she rose from the floor of the tub, shutting off the water. She felt more like herself, and the strange feelings and voices inside her head were gone, for now. She toweled off, drying her hair as best she could. She glanced at the clock again: 6:43!

Had she really been masturbating for almost half an hour? She never usually did that. Caitlyn looked at herself in the mirror and gave an embarrassed smile.

“Damn, girl. You really really need a boyfriend.” She laughed and raced out of the room just as the doorbell rang. “Mom, tell Noelle I’ll be down in a second.” she shouted, as she raced into her room. No time to think, just throw on an outfit, she thought. No thoughts, came a distant voice.