The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Nothing you are about to read is real. In fact, what you’re reading right now isn’t even real. This whole story has been summoned from my overactive imagination. No real people, places, or alien life forms are involved in this story.

Close Encounters

Chapter 2—Lifeforce

Noelle Hodges stood in the living room of the Stewart house, absently twirling her car keys around her finger. Noelle was seventeen years old, like Caitlyn, and a student at Eagle Ridge high. She stood 5′7″ tall, with shoulder length blonde hair and brown eyes. Her body, although now hidden under a white cardigan sweater and a pair of khaki slacks, was, in the words of her best friend, super modelish. At seventeen, Noelle’s breasts were already a voluptuous 36c, when combined with her slim 24 inch waistline and her broad hips they gave her the look of every guy’s fantasy girl.

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. In spite of her looks, or possibly because of them, Noelle had never had a serious steady boyfriend. Noelle tended to go on a lot of first dates, but when it became obvious that the guy was only interested in her body they ended pretty quickly. She had been seeing Jeremy for almost three weeks now and things were going well enough, he hadn’t tried anything too out of line.

Lost in thought about her guy troubles, Noelle barely noticed when the clock started to chime 7:00.

“Hey Caitlyn, you want to hurry up?” She yelled up the stairs. “We’re gonna be late.”

No sooner had the words left her mouth than Caitlyn came dashing down the stairs, her long hair pulled back into a pony tail and her backpack thrown over one shoulder.

“Sorry I’m so late, I lost track of time this morning” said Caitlyn, hoping that Noelle would assume that she meant looking at the sky. “Bye Mom,” she shouted into the kitchen “see you tonight.”

The two friends walked quickly down the driveway and piled into Noelle’s four-door sedan.

* * *

Caitlyn sat in the passenger seat, staring out the window as the town rolled past her window. She was idly playing with her hair and trying to clear her thoughts. It seemed to her like there was a sort of static humm in the back of her head, not really a headache just sort of a noise that she couldn’t quite separate from everything else. She jumped a little when Noelle touched her arm.

“Hello? Are you in there today?” smiled Noelle. “I asked what was with the new look.”

“Oh sorry, guess I’m a little distracted this morning” replied Caitlyn. “Do you like the contacts?” she asked, having come up with that story to explain the eye color.

“Contacts? Oh. . . yeah those are pretty nice. Kind of bright, they don’t look real natural, but I wasn’t talking about that. I barely noticed until you mentioned it. I mean, what’s with dressing like an extra from Undressed?”

Caitlyn looked down at herself, for the first time that morning. She hadn’t really paid a lot of attention, as she dressed, just throwing on the first things that came to hand. She was wearing a pair of loose fitting flare legged plaid pants that she remembered buy from a sale at Old Navy, nothing too out of the ordinary there. But on top, shit! she thought, she was wearing only a powder blue velour camisole. Her nipples were plainly visible through the material, poking out stiff in the cold morning air. She hadn’t even worn a bra, and as she shifted in her seat she realized she wasn’t wearing panties either. What the hell? she wondered, as she began to turn an embarrassed shade of pink.

Touch them came the Voice from her mind. Feel them, so good

She shook her head a little to try and clear her thoughts. Noelle interpreted the gesture differently, thinking that Caitlyn was even more embarrassed than she appeared.

“Hey, don’t worry about it.” Noelle laughed. “I think you look good, besides its about time you got someone to replace Gary. Even if you do look like a slut. Ha!”

Caitlyn grinned back at her, and punched her lightly on the shoulder.

The car pulled into the parking lot on the south side of Eagle Ridge high and the two girls climbed out.

“I’ll see you at lunch, okay?” said Noelle. “If you decide you need something to cover up with, I’ve got a spare sweater in my locker I think so just stop by between classes.”

“Thanks” said a relieved Caitlyn, as she started walking with her friend towards the building. “And remember, we’ve got practice tonight so don’t go flaking out on me again.”

Touch yourself came the Voice Feel your body

Caitlyn tried to ignore it and walked inside.

* * *

The morning passed quickly for Caitlyn, the classes seeming to flash past in an instant. She couldn’t concentrate, between the weird static in her head which seemed to be growing louder, and the constant harassment of the Voice she barely seemed to have a thought of her own. After the third class of the day, Caitlyn went to the nurse’s office and took a couple ibuprofen. They seemed to help with the buzzing and she proceeded to her French class.

She took a seat at her desk. The class would be watching the second part of some movie that her teacher had brought from France on video. Caitlyn had been almost bored to sleep during the first hour that they watched yesterday and didn’t imagine that today’s would be any different. The teacher briefly went over some of the new words that they would be using in the video, then killed the lights and started the movie.

As Caitlyn figured, it was as dull as the last part. She let her thoughts wander as she looked around the class. The girl who sat right in front of her, Laura, seemed to be enjoying the movie about as much. Laura had her head down on the desk cradled in her folded arms and she seemed to be sleeping already.

Look at her ass the Voice in her head instructed.

Because her head was down on the desk, Laura’s ass was pushed way back in the chair. Laura was a senior, who was taking second year French because she had slacked off badly, but her body was beautifully developed Caitlyn realized. Where did that come from? she wondered.

Beautiful body, it’s true said the Voice makes you want to touch her. Touch her body

Caitlyn looked around the class. Most everyone was either watching the movie or sleeping. Even the teacher was sitting back at her desk, grading some papers. No one would notice if I touched her she thought.

Touch her, touch her beautiful body

Why would I want to? thought Caitlyn, even as she did so her eyes traced the contours of Laura’s ass.

No one could see, No one would know. Touch her.

Caitlyn closed her eyes, and put her head down in her hands. This was so wrong, something was happening to her and she couldn’t even think to figure it out.

Don’t think. Touch her

I can’t thought Caitlyn. Someone would see. . . Her own inner voice sounded small and weak.

No one will see. Touch her

As if controlled by some other power, Caitlyn’s right hand began sliding forward. She extended her arm, reaching under her own desk until her hand was barely an inch from Laura’s ass. She looked around the room again, but everyone else was still watching the movie or sleeping like Laura. She could feel the other girl’s body heat through the fabric of her pants as her shaking fingers finally made contact with Laura’s butt. An arc of blue electricity, small and dim, flared between them at the moment of contact. Laura sighed and pushed back against Caitlyn in her sleep.

Caitlyn felt dizzy, her head swam as she touched Laura. The buzzing was back, stronger than ever in her mind. She moaned softly as she pulled her hand back. She had to try and regain some kind of control over herself. What was happening to her?

She pulled both her feet back under her desk and crossed them at the ankle. She brought her knees tightly together and gasped. Folding her legs together had inadvertently stimulated her pussy. She felt the tingle rush up her body to her mind.

So Good. So Nice

Her eyes half closed, and she lay her head down upon the desk. She shifted in her seat, squeezing her pussy first with one leg’s pressure, then the other. She was trying to calm herself down, but it was having the opposite effect. She felt her nipples grow hard under her top again.

No thoughts

Caitlyn stroked her temples, trying to quiet the static in her mind. She was behaving all wrong, this wasn’t like her. But the warmth and the sensations spreading out from her pussy did feel good.

Yes, so good. So very good

She could feel a dampness growing between her legs and she realized that she it would soon be very very obvious to everyone what was happening. She shook her head from side to side, quietly mouthing the word no over and over.

Yes. So good. No thoughts

Caitlyn stood up, on shaky unsteady legs and made her way to the door. She ran down the hall to the bathrooms, slamming the door shut as she stumbled into the room. She fell to her knees on the tile floor with a moan.

“Ohhhhh god”. Her hands shot down under the waistband of her pants and her fingers pushed instantly into her dripping snatch. She fingered herself for the second time that morning. Caitlyn threw her head back and leaned against the wall. All thoughts of modesty were gone from her mind; she only wanted to pleasure herself.

Staring into the mirrors placed above the sink, Caitlyn saw that her eyes were lit with a strange blue light. It felt so good to touch herself, to touch herself and look into the blue eyes.

No thoughts said the Voice. Caitlyn stared into the blue eyes, without thought. She saw sparkles of energy appear on the body of the Caitlyn in the mirror.

“No thoughts” she responded, dreamily. Her body felt so good. The warm and pulsing sensations from her pussy had spread out all over her body. Her other hand slid up her shirt and began to play with her nipples.

The Mirror Caitlyn smiled as she pinched and pulled on her raw nipples. Caitlyn watched her reflection as she pleasured herself. Her three fingers thrusting deeper and deeper into her pussy. She moaned with desire and confusion. In the mirror, Caitlyn became aware of a blue glow spreading out across her body. Her eyes flared with energy and she felt compelled to rise to her feet.

No thoughts. No mind.

Caitlyn leaned against the sink, weakly. Her hand was still between her legs but her eyes were forced open. She stared, unthinking, into the mirror. Inside her mind, colors and pleasure were washing over her in waves, carrying her thoughts away. Caitlyn struggled against it, but the pleasure was so intense. Half formed thoughts were all that was left in her mind now, and they were being broken apart by the pounding waves of pleasure. The blue color seemed to expand in her vision, till there was nothing but blue. Nothing but pleasure.

* * *

Caitlyn Stewart sank to the ground, collapsing into a moaning heap. She lay there, on the cool tiles of the school bathroom for a few minutes with sparks of electricity running over her body, concentrated around her head and her eyes. Her eyes opened, suddenly and she rose to her feet. Her first movements were more jerks, as though her body was somehow the wrong shape or bent in the wrong places. She pulled her pants back up and straightened her top. She looked at herself in the mirror, and brushed her hair back, straightening it as best she could. A cold smile came upon her face as she scanned her appearance.

“This will do nicely.” said a voice from Caitlyn’s throat.

Deep inside Caitlyn’s mind, a little corner was shut off. A corner filled with pleasure and deep blue light. Caitlyn’s consciousness was there, trapped and helpless still aware, just barely aware of her bodies motions but controlled and overwhelmed by the pleasure. A single thought filled most of her pulsing mind.

Noelle