The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Nothing you are about to read is real. In fact, what you’re reading right now isn’t even real. This whole story has been summoned from my overactive imagination. No real people, places, or alien life forms are involved in this story.

Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Close Encounters

by MORBO

Chapter 3—The Hidden

“So where were you at lunch? I didn’t see you.” Noelle asked, as she and Caitlyn finally had a spare second in front of the net. Volleyball practice was usually pretty hectic, and today’s was no exception. Between drills, this was the first chance the girls had to speak to each other.

There was a long pause before Caitlyn spoke. “Sorry, I was . . . busy during lunch. I had to take a make up quiz in English.”

“Really?” Noelle inquired. “That’s not like you, you usually ace those things on the first try. Guess you need to study even more than usual.” Noelle laughed, “So much for your social life.”

Caitlyn smiled a little but gave no other response. Noelle noticed that her friend had seemed distracted and distant all day. She wished that they had had a chance to talk during lunch, she was beginning to get worried. Caitlyn is shy, sure, and pretty introverted but this whole silent act isn’t like her.

“HEADS UP!” shouted one of the other players, bringing Noelle back into the present. She looked up, assuming a set position and started to move under the graceful arc of the falling ball. She took two steps and collided with Caitlyn, eyes turned skyward as well and the two went down in a heap.

Noelle hit the ground first and Caitlyn fell right on top of her, slamming the air out of her lungs for a moment. She felt Caitlyn’s hands, trying to steady herself right on her own breasts. Caitlyn looked down at her, with those weird blue contacts and smiled a little. Caitlyn hoped up to her feet, with surprising ease and offered Noelle her hand. The red-faced girl took her friends hand and struggled to her feet, still gasping a little.

“Hodges! Stewart! Get over here.” Coach Rowen shouted from the sidelines “Williams, Remick you two get in for them.”

A couple of the other girls giggled, nervously as Noelle and Caitlyn slunk over to the Coach. Noelle knew that this was going to be trouble, Coach Julie Rowen took the team and practice very seriously. She had won three straight state championships with the team in the years right before Noelle’s freshman year.

“You two have been screwing up all day out there.” said the coach, pulling the girls aside in a far too late attempt to avoid embarrassing them. “I don’t know where your heads have been, but if you want to play in the game tomorrow night I recommend that you get this giggly, chatty crap out of your system. Do you two understand.”

“Sure, yes of course we do” said Noelle, quickly.

Caitlyn was just staring at Coach Rowen, almost as if she hadn’t heard a word the coach had said. She raised an eyebrow and ran her eyes up and down Rowen’s figure. Another one of those strange half smiles appeared at the corner of Caitlyn’s lips.

“Of course we understand, coach. I think we understand you perfectly.” the words seemed almost to slither out of Caitlyn’s mouth.

Coach Rowen’s brow furrowed, then curiosity morphed into anger on her face. “Okay, smartass, just for that why don’t the two of you head out to the track. I think ten laps should be good, and I want to see you both running if I look out there. Now get moving, we’ll finish practice without you.”

Noelle shot Caitlyn and evil look as the Coach turned around and headed back to the practice. Caitlyn smiled, a normal smile this time and shrugged.

“Stupid practice anyway, right?”

“Oh shut up. You know I hate running laps.”

* * *

“So what has been going on with you today?” asked Noelle. They had just begun lap number 9, and both the girls were sweaty, tired and generally miserable. They had begun the laps running briskly but were now worn down to the point of barely plodding along, one foot after the other.

“I don’t know. I’ve just been feeling not quite myself all day I guess.” replied Caitlyn. She smiled at her friend, “It’s probably that bump on the head from this morning. Ouch.”

She rubbed the back of her head.

“How did you hit your head? Bump it on your telescope?”

“No, if you must know I tripped.”

“You are such a klutz.”

The two girls laughed together. For the first time since practice started, Noelle started to feel at ease. The wrapped up the final lap and headed back inside. By the time they reached the gym, they were laughing and talking about their usual nothing at all. Noelle opened the door and nearly walked right into Coach Rowen, standing there arms crossed, waiting.

“Nice of you two to finally finish. I sure hope that you two can move a little faster than that tomorrow or Lakeside is going to mop the floor with us.”

“Sorry coach, and sorry about earlier.” said Caitlyn.

Coach Rowen rolled her eyes “Stewart, it doesn’t matter to me, okay. Just make sure you two have you brains all sorted out for the game.”

“We will, don’t worry” said Noelle.

“I’ll try” said Caitlyn, dejectedly.

Both Coach Rowen and Noelle gave Caitlyn a look after that. The coach shrugged and turned around.

“Look, you two, I’m going to head out. I’ve locked up the gym, just make sure that you close the door when you leave allright.”

“Okay coach.” Noelle replied, taking a hold of Caitlyn’s elbow and pulling her a little towards the locker room. “See you tomorrow.”

* * *

“Oh man do I need a shower right now.” said Noelle as she stripped out of her uniform, pulling the top over her head and pulling her hair free of her ponytail.

Caitlyn sat down on the row of benches across from the lockers. She yanked her shoes off and wiggled her toes as she freed her feet from her socks. “Tell me about it. Those laps just wore me out. So what are you doing with the rest of your night? Anything important or do you want to come over and study?”

“Sorry, I can’t tonight” replied Noelle. “Jeremy is coming over once I get home and we’re going to study.” Noelle slid her thumbs under the waistband of her volleyball shorts and with a smooth motion pulled them down to her ankles, bending at the waist in the process. Unnoticed by her, Caitlyn’s eyes sparkled as she traced the curve of Noelle’s body with her gaze. Flowing up from the ankles, over her calves and thighs before coming to rest on Noelle’s firm round buttocks. Caitlyn sighed quietly to herself.

“Oh yeah, I’m sure you two are going to get a lot of studying done. ‘Oooh Jeremy’ kiss kiss kiss.” Caitlyn joked.

Noelle turned her head, and smiled impishly over her shoulder at Caitlyn. “You’re just jealous.” Noelle pulled her sports bra off with a quick motion and tossed it into her locker.

Caitlyn observed, from behind her friend, the beautiful swell of Noelle’s breasts. Each of the soft, perfectly rounded orbs was capped with a large brown aerola and a broad nipple. Caitlyn had always envied her friends body, but with the strange events of the morning behind her that friendly admiration had grown into a powerful lusting.

Noelle slid her panties down, sitting down as she lifted her legs and stretched. Caitlyn admired the view of her friends trimmed pussy as she slowly stripped herself.

“Seriously though,” said Noelle “You’ve got to stop antagonizing Coach Rowen, what was up with you today? Did that bump on your head scramble your brains?”

At that, Noelle crossed over to her friend and put her hands on the sides of Caitlyn’s head. She bent Caitlyn’s head forward and ran her fingers through her hair. Caitlyn bit her lower lip to stifle the surprised gasp as her body tensed up.

“That is does feel nasty, does it still hurt?” Noelle asked.

“No, there’s no pain anymore, but thanks for worrying.” Caitlyn responded as she stared down at Noelle’s shapely legs. She reached for them and ran her hand over Noelle’s knee and up the curve of her outer thigh.

Noelle stepped away and smiled. She reached into her locker and grabbed the towel, soap and shampoo that she stored there for practice. “Well that’s a relief. I thought you might have knocked yourself stupid.”

With a laugh, Noelle turned and headed for the showers at the end of the locker room. Caitlyn’s eyes followed her, watching the motion of her legs and hips as she walked. She smiled again to herself, as she stood up and retrieved her own towel. Her eyes began to shine slightly, as the blue light returned flickering slowly to life. She stood up from the bench and stalked after her friend, like a jungle cat hunting down its prey.

* * *

Julie Rowen locked the front door to they gymnasium and dropped the keys into her pocket. She turned to leave and was walking briskly away from the building when she heard a voice.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!!”

She paused and looked around. Running down the hill was an Asian student that Coach Rowen didn’t recognize. The girl raced up to the coach and paused, out of breath.

“Yeah? What can I do for you?” asked Coach Rowen.

“Sorry . . . my name’s Rei, Rei Ichinase. . . I have individual sports class with Mr. Mendes sixth period.” the girl stuttered between breaths.

“Why don’t you catch your breath first, then talk, okay?” the Coach replied. Coach Rowen wondered about exactly how fit Rei could be if she was out of breath just from running down the hill from the school to the gym. She realized that Rei didn’t exactly look like the student athlete type, wearing a black dress under a leather jacket. Rei looked thin, but the coach knew that to be no guarantee of actual physical fitness. Rei had short-cropped dark hair with her slightly longer bangs dyed a bright pink. Rowen mentally wondered about the color choice, which seemed to clash with the girls natural creamy skin color, but then again she had stopped understanding student fashions a long time ago.

“Okay” said Rei, after a pause. “I’m in Mr. Mendes’ sixth period gym class, and when I left I forgot my trig book in the locker room. I got all the way home before I remembered to check for it. But I remembered that there was one of the sports teams here practicing after school so I thought that someone might still be here to let me in. Could you let me back in so that I could get it?”

Coach Rowen shrugged, “Sure, why not. I’m going to lock the door though so make sure that you close it when you leave, understand?”

“Yes, thank you so much. I’m sorry about the bother.”

The coach unlocked the door and pulled it open for Rei. She let it close behind the girl, walked to the parking lot and drove away for the evening.

* * *

In the locker room, Noelle had climbed into the showers and turned them on. The streams of hot water quickly drenched her hair, and covered her body. She rolled her head from side to side, making sure to soak her hair thoroughly. She heard Caitlyn turn on another nearby shower through her closed eyelids. Noelle picked up her shampoo and began applying the thick lather to her hair. Noelle rubbed the shampoo into her hair and set the bottle on the ground. She leaned back into the spray and began to rinse her hair clean.

“Can I borrow your shampoo?” asked Caitlyn, her voice sounded a little strange.

“Yeah go ahead” replied Noelle, not opening her eyes. “It’s right there on the floor.”

“I see it.” said Caitlyn, with a flat tone.

Noelle went back to rinsing her hair when suddenly her eyes jerked open. She felt Caitlyn’s hand on her leg, sliding up her thigh and to her waist. Caitlyn stood in front of her friend, very close almost touching their bodies together. The shampoo was held in her right hand, and it was Caitlyn’s left hand that was on her waist.

“What are you doing?” said Noelle, startled as she stepped backwards against the wall.

Caitlyn stepped forward at the same time, her hands extended palms against the wall, pinning Noelle in place. Caitlyn smiled, a wicked grin spreading across her face as Noelle’s confused look turned to one of fear.

“Stop it, Caitlyn. What’s wrong with you?”

Caitlyn turned her head to the side, and pushed her lips against Noelle’s. She felt the tingling electricity begin to flow through her body. This was right. This was what she needed to do.

Noelle struggled against the kiss, wrenching her head away from Caitlyn. She brought her hands up and tried to push Caitlyn away, but was surprised by her friend’s strength. It was like pushing against a solid wall. Caitlyn’s mouth was on her neck now, kissing her and suckling. Noelle felt confused, afraid but also a little excited in spite of herself.

“No, Caitlyn. Stop. Please.” Noelle’s voice sounded shaky and weak even to her.

Caitlyn moved her hands up to her friend’s shoulders. She stopped kissing Noelle and looked at her. She could see the fear in Noelle’s brown eyes, and it made her stop. Somewhere deep inside of what Caitlyn had become, the old Caitlyn was raging, fighting against the strange power that possessed her.

Noelle had her own hands on Caitlyn’s wrists now, struggling to free herself from their iron grip. She looked up at Caitlyn’s face and her fear turned at least momentarily to confusion. Caitlyn’s expression had gone slack, the strange smile gone and her eyes were changing. The brilliant blue color would fade, then flare up again. What was happening?

You cannot fight said the Voice in Caitlyn’s mind, as it directed waves of pleasure through Caitlyn’s consciousness.

Your hurting her the tiny shaking mental voice that was Caitlyn responded I wont let you hurt her

No will

She’s my friend

No thoughts

I won’t let you

No choice

I have a choice gasped Caitlyn through the orgasmic pleasure.

“Choice” muttered Caitlyn, her hands still gripping Noelle’s shoulders.

“Caitlyn, what’s wrong with you? Caitlyn? Let go, okay?” her friend pleaded.

She will want this. Like you do

No, I won’t let you

You want pleasure

. . . No

Yes

I don’t want . .

You want pleasure. You want her to share the pleasure with you

Caitlyn’s mind grew foggy again, the pleasure was all around her, inside her. Why wouldn’t she want Noelle to share in this. It was all she wanted. All that she needed.

All you desire

All I desire

Yes

Yes

Noelle saw Caitlyn’s eyes dim, and she felt her grip relax. She saw Caitlyn’s body begin to shudder and heard her friend beginning to sob quietly.

“I’m so sorry, Noelle” Caitlyn moaned quietly, her hands fell from Noelle’s shoulders.

There was a pause. Neither girl moved, and Noelle put her own hand now on Caitlyn’s shoulder.

“No, hey it’s okay. I’m just not like that. It’s cool if you are though, it doesn’t have to change anything, we can still . . .”

Her words were cut off as Caitlyn moved with lightning speed, grabbing the sides of Noelle’s face and pressing their lips together again. This time, a stream of blue sparkling energy flowed from Caitlyn’s mouth, rushing into her friend and causing both their bodies to sparkle with light before fading.

“That isn’t what I was sorry for” smiled Caitlyn, stepping back momentarily. She watched as Noelle’s whole body shook and the blue glow faded from her. Noelle sank back against the wall, dazed.

Caitlyn leaned up against Noelle, their bodies pressed together under the warm flow of the shower. She began kissing Noelle’s neck, running her tongue up and down the length while her hands roamed over Noelle’s beautiful body. She cupped Noelle’s breast with one hand and began to squeeze in rhythm with the strokes of her tongue. Her other hand caressed Noelle’s leg, starting on the outer thigh and gently touching her with just the tips of her fingers.

Noelle didn’t know what was happening. She was aroused, and confused and a strange buzzing noise seemed to fill her mind. She was barely aware of where she was, she fought to remember. . . remember. . . what was she trying to remember? She gasped as a spike of pleasure drove into her mind. There was a pause and then another. She opened her sleepy, half-closed eyes to find the source. She saw her best friend, Caitlyn, kissing her body. Caitlyn’s mouth engulfed one of Noelle’s nipples and the wonderful spike of pleasure hit her again.

It feels so good

Yes, she thought. It feels wonderful. But something was wrong. She couldn’t place it exactly but something still seemed not right about this. Caitlyn’s mouth moved to her other nipple and the worry was swept away by more pleasure.

Noelle giggled a little as Caitlyn’s tongue kissed swirled at her belly button. She loved the sensation and she began to feel something strange for her friend as well. Caitlyn’s fingers were still squeezing Noelle’s nipples, first one then the other. The pleasure was coming faster now, she felt so wonderful, so good.

So good. So nice. No will

Noelle leaned her head back against the wall, her fingers entwined themselves in Caitlyn’s hair as she tried to control the feelings inside her. But it was so hard, she had almost no will at all.

No will. No thoughts

Caitlyn felt Noelle’s hands in her hair and she smiled to herself. Her friend was enjoying this. Noelle wanted this. Wanted to share the pleasure. She looked at her friend’s pussy, it seemed as beautiful as the rest of her body she realized. She wanted to make Noelle feel good. To bring her the pleasure. Caitlyn leaned forward, extending her tongue and used her hand to spread Noelle’s lips. Her head moved into position between her best friend’s legs.

* * *

Rei walked into the locker room. She heard the noise of the showers but didn’t think anything of it, really. She walked down the rows of lockers to the one that she had used during her gym class. She couldn’t stand gym, and if it wasn’t a requirement she wouldn’t have taken the class at all. What a total waste of time and now this stupid class nearly cost me a grade in trig. She retrieved the book, and turned to leave. She walked past the showers and saw that there were two girls there. Then she did a double take. She saw Caitlyn Stewart, an older girl from her trig class, on her knees in front of another girl. Rei gasped as she watched Caitlyn kiss her way down Noelle’s body.

Oh wow she thought.

Rei was a lesbian, a fact that she had kept to herself for a lot of reasons. She knew Caitlyn, well at least she was social with her and she had never suspected. She vaguely remembered Caitlyn having a boyfriend a few months ago. He must have been terrible

Rei felt her nipples hardening as she watched the two girls making out. Without really thinking she let her backpack fall to the floor. It made a quiet thud.

Apparently, however, not quiet enough. Both the girls’ heads jerked around to stare at her. Rei felt herself blushing, then she realized how stupid it was for her to feel embarrassed. She smiled at Caitlyn and Noelle.

“Sorry, don’t let me bother you. I’ll just go” she said.

Noelle’s brain was filled with the buzzing pleasure, but the sight of another person watching her was like a bucket of ice water thrown over her. She pushed Caitlyn away from her, knocking her over, and with a cry ran out of the showers. She brushed past Rei and raced to the lockers.

Caitlyn lay on her back in the shower for a moment, the blue glow in her eyes fading slowly. She stood up and rinsed the remaining soap from her body and out of her hair. She shut off the showers just in time to see a clearly flustered Noelle racing out of the locker room.

“Noelle, wait!” she called.

“I. . . I’ve got to go. I need to get home.” Noelle responded, not slowing at all as she left the locker room.

Rei picked up her backpack off the floor. She turned to Caitlyn, observing the girl’s beautiful nude body, still covered in rivulets of water from the shower.

“Hey, I’m really sorry for butting in.” Rei said, rapidly as she followed Caitlyn over to the locker. “I just forgot my book in here and I came to ask the coach if she would let me in cause I knew that there was some sports team practicing and I thought that there would still be someone here and I have we have that big test tomorrow in trig class and I thought that unless I studied that I would fail cause I mean I work at it but . . . ”

Caitlyn turned to the babbling girl, as she finished pulling her chemise over her head. She brought a hand up to try and slow Rei’s speech. Caitlyn smiled at her, reassuringly.

“I know that you didn’t mean any harm.” she said “The thing is, I really don’t want this getting out, you know? It would be a little embarrassing. I don’t care about myself so much, but for Noelle’s sake.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Rei said “I know a thing or two about keeping secrets. And in my opinion, that other girl was crazy for leaving you.”

Caitlyn stopped in the middle of pulling on her pants. She turned towards Rei and gave her an inquisitive look.

“Oh you heard me.” said Rei.

Caitlyn finished dressing, silently, lost in thought. Rei waited for a reply, but not getting one, picked up her backpack and turned to leave, but Caitlyn took her hand to stop her.

“Noelle was going to give me a ride home. I don’t suppose you have a car?” Caitlyn asked, silkily.

“I do” responded Rei. “Need a lift?”