The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Nothing you are about to read is real. In fact, what you’re reading right now isn’t even real. This whole story has been summoned from my overactive imagination. No real people, places, or alien life forms are involved in this story.

So, three years between chapters isn’t that bad is it? I apologize to anyone who was actually waiting for me to finish this story. A variety of real life distractions, neither interesting nor relevant, interuppted me back in ‘01. And then two years went by without me even thinking about this story. So, sorry.

Feedback is appreciated.

Close Encounters

By MORBO

Chapter 4 – Puppeteers

Noelle stumbled through the front door of her house, still breathing heavily. She felt so strange: queasy and agitated. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest and her whole body was still flushed with a combination of embarrassment and excitement. She let her coat slide off of her shoulders and crumple down to the carpeted floor.

What had happened back at school? Caitlyn had been acting so strange all day and then had started kissing her in the shower. Kissing her. Kissing her all over. Her head still throbbed from that weird buzzing headache. Her heartbeat hadn’t slowed at all and every muscle in her body was still tensed; it was like her entire body was going to sleep, tingling from head to toe.

Almost automatically, Noelle pushed herself to a standing position and slowly found her way to the bathroom. For just a moment, before she switched on the light, she thought she saw a pale blue glow reflected in the mirror. Opening the medicine cabinet, she found the bottle of aspirin and after fumbling with the cap swallowed two of the pills with a quick gulp of water from the sink.

Maybe it was just her imagination, but she did feel better.

So nice.

Almost instantly too, which seemed odd but not like something she should worry about.

No reason.

She walked back out to the living room and dropped back down on the couch. It felt good to relax after such a stressful day.

So good.

Noelle’s head sagged back and her eyes gradually dropped shut. Her breathing became slow and regular as she relaxed. She felt warm, warm all over her body. A soothing, relaxing warmth that seemed to seep into her muscles, into her stomach, into her mind. She smiled sleepily, her headache forgotten. The harsh buzzing had become a quiet, gentle humming. She felt like she was floating, drifting, being pulled one direction then the next by the beating of her heart.

Her mind was floating too; drifting over the memories of the day. She thought of Caitlyn. Her best friend. Kissing her. Touching her. Caitlyn’s warm mouth on her neck, her chest, between her thighs. It was wrong, wasn’t it?

No, not wrong came the answer from somewhere deep inside her. Right. So right.

So good to feel.

Caitlyn.

So nice to be with her friend.

So warm and soft.

Noelle put her hand across her forehead, she felt dizzy and confused. She was hot, almost feverish.

So hot.

She pulled at the soft fabric of her sweater; she had to get it off. She knew that she would feel so much better if she could just get the hot, confining sweater off of her body.

With a groan, Noelle peeled the sweater over her head. She dropped it to the ground and lay back again on the sofa. Her hands seemed to move by themselves, up from her waist across her smooth stomach before coming to rest over her breasts. Noelle let out a long sigh as she felt her own nipples grow erect beneath the soft fabric of her bra.

This felt so nice.

So good. So right.

Noelle was barely aware that she was moving, but as her bra loosened and fell away from her chest she realized that she had taken it off. Hadn’t she?

Doesn’t matter. Feel.

She felt the growing desire in her body and felt the sharp flashes of pleasure as she pinched and tweaked her nipples. She squeezed first one breast then the other, her hands retracing the path that Caitlyn’s mouth had taken across her body. The memory aroused her even more. She felt the dampness swelling between her thighs and felt the aching need deeper inside.

Need? What did she need? Why was she acting like this? She tried to concentrate, to focus her thoughts but it was hard to think.

Don’t think.

It was hard to do anything when her nipples were so hard and sensitive and close and hot. Noelle craned her neck down while she lifted her breast. She sucked her right nipple into her mouth and moaned. She swirled her tongue around and around her nipple before letting it drop out of her mouth.

She was taking off her pants now, working them down over her hips. Something was wrong.

So right.

Something wasn’t right; she shouldn’t be doing this.

Don’t think.

With considerable effort, Noelle forced her hands away from her body and rested her head between her hands. She tried to regain her composure but the buzzing headache had returned, stronger than ever before and the rain that had begun to fall outside seemed to echo cavernously against the windowpane.

Don’t fight. Relax. Such pleasure. So good.

Something was wrong.

Not wrong, right. So right.

NO! She had to control herself.

Yes, control. Surrender to control.

Her whole body was shaking and her pussy throbbed. Even the slightest movement seemed to only stimulate her, just the feeling of her blonde hair brushing against the her skin felt like the sensitive caress of a talented lover. Everything inside her was begging for surrender. To collapse back into the pleasure and cum.

Why was she fighting it? It would feel so good to give in. So nice. Noelle opened her eyes and looked down at her half stripped body. Something in the room was casting a blue reflection over everything. Her body itself seemed almost to glow in the blue light. She looked around for the source and in the large mirror over the mantle caught a glimpse of her face. Shining blue eyes stared back at her.

Noelle’s breath caught in her throat. What was this? She struggled to her feet, re-fastening her pants and approached the mirror. She brushed her bangs back out of her eyes and stared at her reflection. The blazing blue orbs stared back. What was happening to her? Noelle remembered Caitlyn’s eyes; how she had thought they were contact lenses. But they weren’t; something had happened to Caitlyn and now something was happening to her.

The light flared in the reflection’s eyes forcing Noelle’s own eyes closed as a huge wave of pleasure smashed into her, dropping her to her knees.

No questions, no thoughts came the Voice inside her. Feel.

Noelle dropped onto her back with a cry as her vaginal muscles spasmed seemingly on their own. Her mind fogged and she lay on the ground twitching as the mysterious orgasm raced through her body.

The climax subsided and Noelle’s breathing returned to normal. She felt the last twinges of pleasure fading. That was incredible, she thought. She hadn’t even touched herself but had cum anyway. Somehow. What happened? How did it happen?

She had lost control.

Yes, so good to surrender.

It had felt good. So nice.

So weak.

As she tried to stand, she realized that she was weak. She staggered back to the couch before falling face first onto the soft cushions. Her hand threaded down into her panties, between her legs and she touched herself for the first time. I’m so wet, Noelle realized.

So wet. So weak. So good.

Noelle tried to brace herself. She knew that once her fingers were inside of herself there would be no turning back. That she would have lost her fight. Surrendered. She no longer cared; all her thoughts were focused only on the pleasure, the desire. She took a last deep breath.

Ding-DONG!

The harsh ring of the doorbell pierced the fog in Noelle’s mind like a lance.

Ignore it. Touch. Feel.

Ding-DONG!

Why wouldn’t they go away? She was so close.

Ding-DONG!

Jeremy. The part of Noelle that still remembered forced the name to the surface. Jeremy was coming over after practice to study.

Ignore him. No thoughts.

Jeremy knew she was home – he had seen her car in the driveway. He wouldn’t go away. Noelle, fighting the feelings at every inch, withdrew her hand from her pants and raised herself to her feet. Inside her mind, the buzzing headache became an angry roar as, with fumbling fingers, she pulled the cardigan back over her head and forced her hands into the sleeves.

Ding-DONG!

Every step she took made her feel weaker but at least her arousal was beginning to subside. In it’s place she felt something different; something that was a combination of emptiness and pain as though a hole had opened up inside of her and parts of her self were being violently broken into bits and sucked into oblivion.

No thoughts! The Voice was demanding, angry now.

She closed her eyes marshalling her willpower and forced it silent. Noelle opened the door, looking disheveled and sweaty. She blinked as her vision slowly returned to normal. It was raining outside, hard. Her boyfriend stood in the doorway, huddled close to her house in an effort to avoid the rain. It hadn’t worked: he was soaking wet. Jeremy didn’t look angry; he looked legitimately concerned.

“Hey, you feeling okay?” he asked. “I’ve been ringing the doorbell for a couple minutes.”

Noelle smiled, “sorry, I guess I was just totally off the planet.” She saw his brow furrow and she realized what he must be staring at. “Do you like my new lenses?” she asked without even realizing that she was lying. Without questioning.

“Um, sure. They’re really blue.” He stepped into the house, “Mind if I come in?”

Noelle didn’t respond. She continued staring out the front door, watching the falling rain with a vacant look on her face. The tingling sensation was back, only stronger. She was still horny, and wanted so badly to touch herself. Noelle had to fight every second to control her body and the fight was getting harder every moment that passed. Jeremy put his hand on her shoulder.

“What’s wrong,” Jeremy asked. “You can tell me.”

Noelle turned back to him, her mouth half opened. She wanted to tell him but what could she say? He was her boyfriend, but would he understand? Maybe. He was always there for her. Jeremy was so good to her.

So nice.

“I . . . love you, Jeremy.” Noelle’s voice was barely more than a whisper.

She turned back to him and kissed him passionately. As their tongues wrestled in each other’s mouths, Noelle pulled herself close to Jeremy running her hands over his body. Jeremy lifted his hand from her waist and placed his palm over her breast. Noelle moaned and pressed tightly against his hand. Encouraged, Jeremy broke their kiss and using both hands lifted Noelle’s cardigan up over her head.

So good. No thoughts.

Noelle’s eyes were shut, but Jeremy hardly noticed. His attention was focused on her beautiful breasts. They had been dating for nearly two months, and Noelle had wanted to take it slowly. Jeremy guessed that she had waited long enough. He guided her to the couch and sat next to her. He lowered his head to her breasts and began to kiss her all over her chest.

No will. So nice.

Noelle felt the heat rising within her. She gasped as Jeremy’s hand slid up her inner thigh began to touch her through her pants. She reclined on the couch and spread her legs, opening herself to his hands and mouth. She shut her eyes and her head dropped back, through closed eyes Noelle saw swirling patterns of blue stars.

Jeremy listened to Noelle’s soft gasps of pleasure as he kissed his way over her body. He had unfastened her pants and now with a smooth quick motion, pulled them off. Jeremy paused, expecting Noelle to stop him, to tell him to wait. But her only response was to sigh and smile sleepily as she spread her legs. Jeremy dropped to his knees in front of her and pulled her panties to one side. He kissed her between her legs.

Noelle gasped as she felt Jeremy’s tongue racing up and down across her pussy. This felt so good. So good. Why had she waited this long to give in. To Surrender.

No thoughts.

She couldn’t think, not with Caitlyn’s tongue flicking back and forth across her clit. Caitlyn? Was that right? Didn’t she mean Jeremy? She couldn’t focus, couldn’t think. The pleasure was too intense. Too good. No thoughts. No will.

Noelle surrendered to the blue pulsing pleasure at the same moment her body surrendered to orgasm. She let out a long, marvelous cry of defeat and celebration as her world faded into blue.

* * *

Jeremy felt Noelle cumming. He smiled and stood up from between her thighs, and kissed Noelle. She barely seemed aware of his kiss at first.

“I want to make love to you, Noelle,” said Jeremy, as he stripped off his pants. She didn’t respond.

He knelt again, kissing her neck. Jeremy wondered about Noelle; she still hadn’t said anything but she wasn’t telling him to stop either. Taking his cock in his hand, he brushed the head across the slickened lips of Noelle’s pussy. Slowly, he pushed himself inside of the unresponsive girl. She was tight, and extremely wet. His cock slid easily in and out of her cunt, and his thrusting became faster and more insistent by the moment.

Jeremy was panting loudly as he fucked her. Noelle’s head rocked from side to side, still slumped back almost unconscious on the couch. She groaned and her eyes slowly opened. She felt something inside of her. Her legs were spread and a driving force thrust into her pussy. Jeremy was fucking her. Suddenly, her head snapped up and she became fully aware.

Jeremy was startled by the sudden change, but even more surprised by what he saw next. Noelle’s eyes flashed with a strange blue light and fingers of electricity, like tiny lightning bolts, cascaded over every inch of her skin. Jeremy barely had time to register the shocking pain before his body convulsed and he was thrown backwards through the air by a flash of blue lightning. His body smashed into the wall behind them and collapsed to the ground in a heap.

* * *

Noelle stood up from the couch and surveyed the room. Her unblinking eyes turned to Jeremy, lying curled up on the floor, and the cracked plaster dent on the wall behind him. As her blazing blue eyes gazed down at the young man’s naked body something inside her mind knew he was still alive. The electrical signals in his brain and the bioelectric reactions inside his muscles were weaker but still pulsing in their normal rhythms.

Had Noelle been even slightly conscious, she would have wondered how she knew that, but she was lost in her own infinite world of pleasure, and barely even noticed Jeremy. Her tiny thoughts were only of the bliss that seemed to fill every fiber of her being. She had surrendered to it, given in willingly to the ecstasy. She felt orgasm after orgasm spiraling into greater and greater pleasure as her mind shut down opening to the new presence within

Noelle dressed herself in silently, mechanically and then kneeled next to Jeremy. Reaching out, she placed her hand over his temple and her eyes closed as crackling blue energy streamed from her fingers into his head. Jeremy groaned in his sleep. Satisfied, Noelle crossed the room and opened the door. She stepped out into the driving rain as the first clash of thunder rolled across the afternoon sky.