The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Nothing you are about to read is real. In fact, what you’re reading right now isn’t even real. This whole story has been summoned from my overactive imagination. No real people, places, or alien life forms are involved in this story.

Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Close Encounters

By MORBO

Chapter 5 – Breeders

Rei’s silver Acura pulled into the driveway of Caitlyn’s house.

“Thanks for the ride home, Rei,” said Caitlyn as she collected her backpack from the back seat.

“No problem, it was so good to meet you, it’s nice to know for once that I’m not the only person at school who,” Rei paused for a moment “. . . well, you know.”

Caitlyn smiled back at her. “I know exactly what you mean.” She reached over and laid her palm atop Rei’s hand. “Do you want to come inside?”

Rei blushed a little, despite herself. Caitlyn was really forward, and didn’t seem embarrassed or shy about what she wanted at all. Of course, Rei thought, having been caught going down on another girl in the shower, Caitlyn probably didn’t have a lot to be shy about; the worst was already out of the way.

“What about your friend, you know, Noelle?” she asked.

Caitlyn shook her head, “I don’t think she was ready for it. I’ll have to apologize to her later but who knows, maybe she’ll come around.” Soon, she added mentally. She saw that Rei looked disappointed. “Look, I don’t even know why I tried to make a move on her, she’s my best friend and that kind of relationship never works out. I was just lonely.” She interlaced her fingers with Rei’s. “Aren’t you ever lonely?”

The Asian girl gazed wistfully back at Caitlyn. “All the time,” she sighed quietly.

Caitlyn leaned across the space between them and brushed Rei’s hair away from her face as she stared right into her eyes. Rei had never noticed how beautiful Caitlyn’s blue eyes were, the way they seemed to almost sparkle and glow.

“You don’t have to be lonely any more,” Caitlyn whispered as she kissed Rei softly. Their lips met and the two girls seemed to freeze in time for a few moments. Rei’s eyes fluttered open as they slowly broke their kiss.

”Wow,” Rei exclaimed breathlessly. “That. . . that was . . . well, wow.” Her heart was beating what felt like a thousand miles a minute and she was shaking all over. Rei had kissed girls before, but it had never been like that.

Caitlyn had felt it too. Something different than when she had kissed Noelle. Something right. This wasn’t the blue voice controlling her actions; this was something she responded to naturally in the deep hidden recesses of her mind that even the voice had not touched.

So good.

Yes, it was good. But not because you say it is. Somehow the kiss had renewed Caitlyn’s strength. She felt invigorated. She still felt the blue pulsing pleasure but there was something else there now. A different feeling of goodness, something she hadn’t experienced before when kissing Noelle or Gary or any of her older boyfriends. Something real.

So nice.

The warmth of Rei’s lips kissing her again interrupted Caitlyn’s thoughts. This kiss lasted even longer and by the time Rei pulled her head away both girls were out of breath. Caitlyn had to brace herself with one hand on Rei’s knee to stop from collapsing.

Rei wasn’t shaking any more. She stared into Caitlyn’s beautiful eyes as she caught her breath. “That was the best kiss I’ve ever had,” she stated matter of factly.

“Me too, Rei,” replied Caitlyn. “Sure that you don’t want to come inside.”

Rei laughed “All right, you talked me into it.”

Caitlyn squeezed Rei’s hand as the two girls hopped out of the car. They raced through the slight drizzle of rain and into Caitlyn’s house.

* * *

“You’ve got a nice room,” observed Rei. She stood near the foot of Caitlyn’s bedroom, looking around the room. It was a big room with large windows looking out over the back yard of the house. A small wooded hill rose to the north end of the yard. “Who owns all that property?”

“My mom does now,” Caitlyn replied as she dropped her backpack on the ground and with a single smooth motion stripped out of her wet top. Naked from the waist up, she approached Rei from behind. “It was part of the lot before my dad built the house, they bought it just after they got married back in the 60s. My dad and I used to go up to the hill and look through his telescope nearly every night.”

“Wow, this house must be worth a fortune now just for all that space,” Rei observed.

Caitlyn wrapped her hands around Rei’s waist, pulling herself close. Her breasts flattened firmly against Rei’s back as Caitlyn began to kiss the back of her neck. Rei sighed and leaned back against Caitlyn, she draped one arm atop Caitlyn’s hands and with her other hand reached over her own head to stroke Caitlyn’s hair.

This was all happening so fast, thought Rei. Rei felt Caitlyn’s hands moving over her body; touching and caressing her through her dress. She was normally the one who made the first move, and she reflected, usually the one who got shot down by girls who decided they weren’t really lesbians as soon as she tried to take it past kissing. As Caitlyn’s fingers grasped the hem of Rei’s dress and began lifting the fabric up across her thighs, Rei knew that this time would be different.

Caitlyn slid the palm of her hand up Rei’s inner thigh, feeling the warmth of Rei’s soft skin. Caitlyn nibbled on the smaller girl’s ear while she worked her fingers under the smooth fabric of Rei’s satin panties. As her fingers began to rub across the outer lips of her pussy, Caitlyn felt the Voice returning stronger than before.

Share it with her. Show her how it feels. So good.

Rei’s knees nearly buckled as Caitlyn’s fingers moved between her legs. She gasped as Caitlyn’s hands slid beneath her panties. Rei gripped Caitlyn’s arm and pushed the other girl’s hand away. Rei spun around and embraced Caitlyn; their tongues melted into each other as Rei fondled Caitlyn’s breasts.

Caitlyn unsnapped the back of Rei’s dress and pulled the dress off of her shoulders. Rei shimmied from side to side and the dress fell away, revealing the girl’s lithe, slender body. Caitlyn wasn’t surprised to see that Rei wore no bra underneath the dress; the girl’s breasts couldn’t be more than an A cup. Her light brown nipples were hard as tiny pebbles and stood out from her nearly flat chest. Rei wore a pair of light blue satin panties that contrasted with her caramel skin.

Caitlyn realized Rei was blushing. “I know, I know. I look like a 10 year old boy,” Rei stammered.

So nice. So beautiful.

“You look beautiful,” Caitlyn smiled back at her. She knelt on the ground and began kissing Rei’s stomach running her hands up and down the back of Rei’s legs. Rei closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure. Caitlyn hooked the tips of her fingers under Rei’s panties and slowly brought them down around her knees and then her ankles. She guided Rei over to her bed and laid her down on her back.

Show her. Feel her. Make her feel.

Caitlyn stood above her, unbuttoning her pants and stripping off the last of her clothes. Rei stared up at her in growing arousal. Caitlyn joined Rei on the bed and they lay facing each other. They continued kissing as their hands explored each other’s bodies. Rei cupped Caitlyn’s breasts and rubbed her hard nipples against her lovers.

“Ohhhhhh yes, Rei” Caitlyn gasped. Rei didn’t respond, but pressed her lips against Caitlyn’s mouth. Rei’s tongue darted in and out of Caitlyn’s mouth, gently at first but more insistently with every second. Caitlyn welcomed Rei’s tongue, sucking at her mouth wantonly.

Take her. Share your pleasure. Now.

Caitlyn felt the same uncontrollable pressure, pushing all her thoughts away that she had felt before with Noelle. She knew that soon the Voice would be totally in control of her body but she barely cared. She wanted Rei as much as the Voice did. She groaned and closed her eyes as her world began to tinge blue. She arched her back and slumped back into her bed.

Rei looked at Caitlyn lying on the bed, already seemingly in ecstasy. She wanted to make Caitlyn feel even better and she pushed herself into a kneeling position between Caitlyn’s legs. She ran her hands over Caitlyn’s taught stomach, caressing her hips and her thighs. Caitlyn moaned and lifted her hips off the mattress as Rei began to stroke her fingers up and down the length of Caitlyn’s pussy.

Rei tweaked Caitlyn’s nipples with her left hand, first one then the other. Caitlyn responded enthusiastically both with her voice and with her body. Caitlyn’s delicately trimmed pubic hair was already damp with wetness. Rei lightly spanked Caitlyn’s cunt, three quick slaps then a pause and then three more. Caitlyn gasped at the first blow then purred with delight as they continued.

Rei extended her index finger and slid it deep into Caitlyn’s pussy. She was so wet that Rei’s finger penetrated easily up to the knuckle. Rei leaned down and kissed Caitlyn on the side of her face and neck. “This is going to feel so good,” she whispered “Just trust me, okay?”

Caitlyn’s head nodded in assent but Caitlyn wasn’t even aware that Rei had spoken. All around her walls of blue were once again shutting her mind down. Cascading pleasure from Rei’s touch seemed amplified by something in her brain and the Voice was chanting to her again No thoughts, No will, No choice, Desire, Pleasure . . .

Rei added a second finger from her hand and smiled as Caitlyn’s whole body shuddered at her touches. Bringing her other hand between Caitlyn’s legs, she extended her index and middle fingers and, as she withdrew her right fingers from Caitlyn, at the same moment she slide her left fingers in their place. Alternating thrusts kept a constant rhythm of penetration and soon Caitlyn’s hips were bucking in time with each tiny movement of Rei’s hands.

“Cum for me Caitlyn,” whispered Rei, almost begging. Caitlyn seemed so close, and Rei could feel her muscles beginning to spasm. She was unprepared for what she saw as Caitlyn orgasmed. Blue arcs of electricity suddenly exploded from Caitlyn’s body, pulsing in waves from inside her skin. Before Rei could even react, tiny bolts of tingling lightning shot up her arms from Caitlyn’s cunt. She felt her arms go numb, like they were going to sleep and the sensation spread over her entire body. Shaking, she tumbled back on the bed.

Caitlyn rose as Rei fell, her eyes now blazing with light that cast an eerie glow over the room. She gazed down at Rei, staring intently. Waiting. She placed her hand on Rei’s chest and kissed her again. As she broke the kiss she spoke with a voice that now echoed inside Rei’s mind.

Don’t fight. This will be good. Give in.

Rei was frightened and confused, but she couldn’t control the feelings that surged through her body. She had been aroused before and despite the strange numbness her body cried out for release like never before. It felt so good. So right. So good to give in.

Caitlyn knelt on the floor at the side of the bed and spread Rei’s legs. She used her fingers to part Rei’s lips and began to lick and suck the dazed girl’s pussy. She found Rei’s clit with her other hand, pulled back the hood and started rubbing the sensitive bud.

Rei’s mouth was moving, but the only sound escaping her lips was a long, low moan of pleasure. She gripped her own nipples and thrust her hips towards Caitlyn’s mouth. Though she still couldn’t speak her mouth began to form the shapes of the mantra the Voice inside her was repeating. No Thoughts. No Will. Only Pleasure.

Caitlyn turned her head pressed her own lips across Rei’s lower lips. She extended her tongue, pushing it into Rei’s pussy and savoring the flavor. Though she was not being stimulated physically the presence in her mind was again pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. She felt the strange energy flowing from her body directly into Rei in a continuous stream while she sucked at Rei’s pussy.

The force inside Rei’s mind seemed to get stronger by the second as Caitlyn’s tongue worked on her pussy. She felt like she was falling, falling into an infinite abyss of pleasure. All around her there was only blue light, pleasure and Caitlyn. She cried out as her body could take no more and orgasm consumed her.

Caitlyn’s body shook with orgasm at the same instant. The Voice, and everything else, was forgotten as pleasure washed over her mind. Outside Caitlyn’s window, the first flash of lightning illuminated the sky.

Something else happened, though neither girl could explain or even fully understand it at first. At the height of their orgasm their minds connected. Caitlyn and Rei ceased to be individuals, separated by the physical walls of their two bodies, and became one. They swam through each other’s memories, their hopes and dreams. Even the darker fears and desires of their deepest imaginations were for that brief moment laid bare before their lover.

The experience was at the same time equally terrifying and erotic. It was overwhelming to suddenly know so perfectly another person. Naked and exposed the two drifted through each other and through the infinity of pleasure. The held each other tightly as the waves of blue energy washed over them, no longer alone but still helpless before the power.

* * *

The nude forms of the two girls opened their eyes at the same instant. Slowly, carefully, they separated from each other.

Both pairs of eyes were now sparkling blue. Neither of them spoke a word, but rose from the bed and dressed themselves again. Leaving their shoes and socks on the floor of Caitlyn’s bedroom, they walked down the stairs.

They turned and stepped out the back door of Caitlyn’s house, into the storm and began to walk, silently, up the northern hill. Neither girl turned to look, but both were aware, of figure walking up the driveway outside Caitlyn’s house just a few minutes later.