The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Club

Chapter 2

I awoke with a start, pulling my face from the cold, cold floor beneath it. I looked up and saw the nun standing before me in all her naked glory. Despite my fear of what had just happened, and what might be to come, I found my cock growing hard beneath me. Her eyes seemed to pull me in and I looked down quickly before I became lost within those black orbs. The floor, despite the cold was sending up wisps of steam that filled my lungs with fire. Coughing, I struggled to my knees and would have colapsed if not for a pair of strong hands taking my arms from behind and holding me steady. I thought, at first, that the unholy nun was holding me, but her long-nailed finger was pressed under my chin, lifting my face to look into her eyes once again.

I don’t know how much time passed, but it felt like forever wrapped inside an instant. The flickering of the candles around the room seemed to stop. The steam floating up from the floor hovered, motionless in mid-air. The downward-facing pentagram dangleing between her breasts seemed to glow with an inner dark light. Just as my mind began to process all these impossible things, microscopic pinpoints of light appeared in the center of the pure black orbs of her eyes. Those tiny jems of light flared and blinded me. I screamed and tried to cover my eyes, but my arms were held tight at my sides. My hair was roughly pulled back and something hot and oily was poured into my mouth. I coughed and gagged but it quickly filled my mouth and then a hand clamped my jaw shut and fingers pinched my nose, forcing me to swallow the vile-tasting substance.

Once it was down my throat, I was released and thrown once more to the cold floor. The steam had stopped and I was able to breath again and clear my head. After a few moments my vision returned and I slowly backed away as I looked up at the woman who had done this to me.

“What did you do to me?” I asked while slowly getting to my feet.

“I have freed you.” she crypticly replied in a husky voice that dripped with the promise of untold pleasures.

“Freed me? From what?” I demanded, feeling more sure of myself as I finaly stood upright.

“From everything you do not need. Your body...your mind...” She looked at me lustily, licking her lips.

“You don’t have my mind...” I began before being cut off by her throwing her head back in laughter.

“Perhaps not completely yet...but I soon will.” she told me, “Just as I now have your body.” I then followed her pointing gesture to look behind me and my mouth opened wide. Standing behind me was...me. An exact duplicate of pure black wax. Here was the endless wax she had covered me in, and just as I was about to speak I saw her finger curl in a ‘come here’ motion and the wax figure walked away from the wall and next to her.

“You see? Your body is mine now.”

“That...thing...is not me.”

“Realy?” She asked, incredulously. Then reaching down between its legs, she began to stroke its already hard cock. I felt my own respond instantly. “I think,” she taunted as she lowered herself to her knees and pressed the waxen cock against her lips, “this is your body.” Then she sucked it deep into her mouth and I nearly colapsed from the pleasure of it. She moaned and I could feel the vibration in my own shaft. Pre-cum began to pour out of the tip and she pulled away from the duplicate and made a grand show of the black liquid seeping from its hardness.

“And...” she continued speaking as if she never stopped, “not only is your body mine” giving a slight tug to the wax creatures cock to emphasize the word ‘mine’, “but it is mine to do with as I please.” She then began to stroke the cock again and my eyes rolled back with the pleasure of it. Just before I was ready to explode though, a searing pain shot through my privates. I screamed and looked over to see her holding a lit candle underneath the creatures cock. She ignored me and kept stroking, but the heat was making the wax soft and maliable. Each stroke lengthened it slightly and after it was a good two inches longer she poured hot wax over top of it, adding to its girth.

My throat was raw from my screams when the pain finaly subsided.

“You see...” she said, looking down between my legs. I followed her gaze and saw my own cock had grown longer and thicker to match what she had done to the wax copy. “...mine to do with as I please”.

I gaped, speachless as she laughed, terrified beyond belief and paralized with fear.

“Now...get out.” She said, stepping away from the door and walking her wax duplicate away from me. I didnt need to be told twice. I was pulling on my clothes as I ran out the door and through the club, and I turned over the ignition of my car before the door was even shut behind me. The parking lot gained several black rubber streaks as I raced home. I had just begun to breath easyer when I stepped into my appartment and closed the door behind me. Two steps further in my knees buckled as I felt something enter me from behind. I caught myself against the sofa before I colapsed completely and spun around to find nothing there.

“Mmmmm...” I heard her distant moan in my ear, “soooo deeeepppp” she purred, and I grit my teeth to keep from screaming as my ass felt like it would split in two. “Don’t worry...I’m going to make you like it” the distant voice whispered just as I felt a phantom hand on my cock, stroking with incredible intensity. The probe continued to work its way inside me and I fell to the floor, my whole body shuddering with pain and the amazing stroking on my cock. It pressed painfully against my pants and my hand somehow mannaged to open my fly and pull down my underwear, freeing it in all of its newly enlarged glory. I came quickly, and shot load after load all over myself. Slowly, the phantom object was removed from my ass and my breathing slowed back down to normal.

“You see my child?” the voice of ‘Mother Supperior’ echoed in my ears, “You are mine to play with whenever and wherever I want. You cannot escape me.” I felt her hands running up and down my body, and was growing hard again already. “You hear what I wish and...” she cooed as my vision suddenly went out of focus, then showing me a phantom image of the room at the club over my appartment, like a tv picking up two stations at once, “you see what I wish as well.”

I shut my eyes, but that only brought the picture of the club into sharper focus, dropping out the image of my appartment. She stepped into my view, wearing the nun costume she had on when I first saw her, except instead of black, it was colored blood red. She licked her lips once and turned her back on me, walking away, but my vision followed her. Somewhere in my mind I mannaged to make the connection that I was seeing out of the eyes of the waxen duplicate of myself and that it was following her. She walked through the club and into a back room, then down into a basement. There was almost nothing to see at this point but darkend stone hallways with nearly no light.

I pulled myself up to sit on the sofa, the blackness of the vision giving me a temporary reprieve and letting me see my appartment normaly. I had just sat down when I saw a light up ahead of her, giving her an otherworldly sillouette. She stepped to the side at the end of the hallway, letting me see a long, wide coridor. Lineing the walls, every few feet were large notches built into the stone, and inside most of them were black figures made of wax. Nearly all were women, and most were incredibly beautiful, but a few...a few were in various beistial states...horns, fangs, fur, ect... and two were downright hideous mishapen things with tentacles and compound eyes and repugnant bodies I could bairly stand to look at.

She stepped into my view again and began to lead me to an open space. My duplicate stepped into the notch and turned to face outward. She simply stood there in front of me for a long few minutes, and I realized slowly that I was growing cold. Very, very cold. I could feel the icy stone against my bare feet, and I pulled a blanket around myself only to find it did nothing.

“Wellcome to your new home.” she said to me finaly, “I think I will let you rest a bit before we realy begin to get to work, but I don’t want to leave without giving you someting to tide you over...” and she pulled her robes open and cupped her massive breasts. My duplicate leaned down and I felt her hand in my hair, pulling my head down as her right breast filled my vision. Then, it was suckling from her and I could feel the warm milk in my mouth. I gagged as nothing slid down my throat despite the sensation of it. When the feeling of the milk hit my stomach, my balls went instantly tight and I exploded all overmyself again and for the first time since my double entered this cold chamber I felt a flash of heat sweep over my body. She pulled away and smiled, closeing her robes again.

“The taste you already addicted...but you will only truely be sated by the real thing. Soon enough...you will come to me...and you will be on your knees.”

Then she ran her hand over my face and the vision vanished, the eyes of my doppleganger closed at last. A shivver went down my spine and I looked down at my cum covered chest and stomach. Hours latter, after having changed and showered, I still felt a dry thirst in my mouth and began to shake ever so slightly as I realised she may well be right.