The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Club

Chapter 3

I awoke with a start, feeling the stinging pain of a harsh slap against the side of my face. Sitting bolt upright in my bed, I looked around and saw the phantom vision of the dark, underground chamber fadeing into my view. I shivvered and drew my blankets around me, yet still felt the bone chilling cold permeating me. My sight was pulled down slightly and there she stood, holding my chin in her hand, making me look into those deep black eyes.

“That’s more than enough rest I think.” she said with a crooked smile that conveyed a massive amount of wickedness. “It is time you began to understand your place, but first...there is something you are going to be very lucky to see. Watch and learn my child...” the red-robed nun told me, running her long metal ruler accross my throat, “there will be a test on this latter.”

She stepped away from me then and into the middle of the long chamber. The dim torchlight flared brightly and my eyes burned with the light I couldnt blink away. Footsteps echoed down the stone and two people slowly stepped into my vision. One was an incredibly tall, beautiful woman with long blond hair, enormous breasts and very little clothing. She was obviously one of the dancers at the club, and probably a very successful one. Walking in behind her was a woman that could only be described as her exact opposite. Short and overweight, she had poorly cut dark hair and large glasses. She seemed to swim inside her oversized sweatshirt and jeans and moved with obvious self-consiousness. Both women walked up to the evil nun directly in front of me and stopped. The tall blond knealt down and the overweight woman nervously followed.

“Rise.” she commanded them with a haughty athority in her voice, then turned to the blond, bairly looking at her as she spoke, “What have you brought me Andrea?”

“An offering Mother Superior, her name is Toni” the blond answered, with a look of complete bliss.

“Toni....” the nun echoed, walking around the other woman, looking her up and down. “...and what is it you want Toni?”

The shorter woman was shaking, but I didnt know if she was feeling the same cold in this chamber that I was or if it was from her obvious nervousness and fear. The nun continued to walk slowly around her, seemingly content to wait for her answer. After several minutes of gathering her nerve, the short woman, Toni, finaly answered.

“Um...I....I..uh...I’ve known Andrea for years and....ummm...she’s always looked like me. Then...um..I did’nt see her for awhile and....uh.....then I saw her again looking like...well....like she does. She’s never uh....never looked like that before and ummm...she said it was because of...well...ummm...you I guess....and that you could do the same for me.”

“You wish to be different? To look like her?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“My whole life I’ve been like this. I’m unattractive and I disguest myself. I’ve never been treated like I was even a person and I’m sick of it. I’ll do anything to change....to be beautifull.”

There was such desperation in her voice, such an incredible need that I desperately wanted to help her and to get her the Hell away from the sadistic nun. I yelled, shouted at the hazy illusion in front of me, but it seemed my double, perched against the cold stone wall did not mimic me at all. Mother Supperior continued to walk around her as she spoke, but paused to look at me. Despite the complete obsidion of her eyes, I could have sworn I saw a glint of light...like a sadistic wink at me as she stepped in front of Toni and licked her lips.

“Anything?”

“Yes.”

“Everything?”

“Yes.”

“If I give you a new body? A sexy body like your friend Andrea?”

“Yes.”

“Very well. Andrea, help Toni out of her clothes.”

Without a word, Andrea walked over to Toni and started pulling her clothes off of her. Toni was reluctant, but put up little real struggle, allowing herself to be stripped naked. Andrea stepped away from her with all of her clothing and dropped them into one of the large braisers, and they were quickly consumed by the white-hot flames.

“Hey!” she shouted, but Andrea ignored her. Instead, it was Mother Superior, having stepped to the opposite side of the chamber for a moment, who turned around with a lit, oily-black candle and responded.

“You won’t be needing those anymore...they would never fit on the new body you will soon have.” Toni was not molified by this and continued to stair at the ashes of her clothing. I was stairing at the candle in the hands of the nun. I had seen that candle before, and had a horrifying feeling that I knew what would happen next. As the nun walked up to Toni, Andrea walked up behind the shivvering girl and put her hands on her shoulders.

“It’s alright,” I heard her whisper as she pressed down and put Toni on her knees, “just relax and let it happen.” Toni swallowed hard as Mother Superior lifted the dark candle above her head.

“Are you ready to being your new life?” She asked as she began to tip the candle over.

“Yes.” Toni meekly replied as the hot oily black hit her on her forehead. She cried out in pain and tried to move away, but Andrea held her steady with little trouble. The wax seeped down her head and body quickly, covering her...consuming her as she screamed. Somewhere in the back of my mind I realized this was what had been done to me, but I was too facinated watching it for the real horror of the situation to dawn on me. The screams were quickly muffled as the wax filled her mouth and after a short gurgled sound there was nothing but moans.

It was all over in just a few minutes. Sometime durring the process, Andrea had stepped back and away so that none of the wax would get on her. Mother Supperior turned and looked at me, smiled and licked her lips again.

“Look farmiliar child?” she asked me before walked to the wall opposite me and placing the candle on a stone shelf. By the time she returned to Toni, there was no movement under the quickly hardening blackness. She muddered something under her breath and the inverted pentagram around her neck glowed red for just a moment. Then...the liquid black Toni stood up...leaving the shivvering Toni lieing on the stone floor. Before the woozy girl could even begin to stand, the nun yanked her hair back roughly, pulling her mouth open while Andrea guided the waxen copy Toni over and quickly fingered the still hardening pussy. Just a moment latter, she pulled her fingers free and a small streem of liquid shot into Toni’s mouth, that was quickly shut by the nun and she was forced to swallow.

Andrea stepped away letting Toni slowly rise, coughing and gagging. She looked up at the nun and saw a gleaming smile fixated somewhere behind her. She turned and gasped at the site of the waxen copy of herself.

“Disgusting, isnt it?” The nun said, walking over to the copy, “But it does have it’s uses...” she then slid her and lightly up the dopplegangers breasts and Toni shuddered, than looked up in wide eyed amazement.

“I felt that!”

“I know. This is just a copy of you, but one that you are bound to. Anything done to it will be done to you.”

“Thats how this works? You can...sculpt changes...on that and then I will look like it?”

“That’s it exactly Toni. But I have to know just how bad you want it. The changes can be...intense.”

Toni looked from the wax copy of herself to her one-time-friend Andrea, who nodded slightly, urging her on. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she spoke again.

“I want it. I want to look like Andrea. I want to have men drooling over me and begging me to take their money and to treat them like the animals they are.” Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she made this emotional confession, “I want it all, and I want it right now!”

Without another word, Mother Supperior ran to the wall next to me, pulling a torch from the wall and paused only long enough to whisper to me “enjoy the show”, before running back past the confused Toni and to the waxen duplicate. She thrust the torch into the wax woman and Toni screamed so loudly that I thought my ears would burst. She fell to the floor, rolling around, desperate to extinguish the flames her body was telling her she was burning in. The nun laughed at her struggles, moving the torch up and down the wax body.

Andrea walked up to them and held the torch while Mother Supperior worked, streching the wax, reshaping it, ripping some away from the body and disgarding it. On the floor near her, Toni’s body was writhing and twisting. Bones snapped and re-grew, flesh was torn off of her body by an invisible force, her features twisted and changed. She was getting the body she wanted so desperately, and she was paying the price. By the time the demonic nun was finished (after re-torching the waxen body several times) Toni was a different woman. Six feet tall and statuesque. Her fat was gone, a quivering pile of flesh and wax on the floor. Her muscles were hard and toned and her breasts were large and firm. She had stopped screaming some time ago, and had yet to make another sound.

“Awwwww...” Mother Superior said with false concern, “it looks like your friend Toni couldnt handle getting that body she wanted.” Looking up at me she continued, “All that agonizing pain seems to have shattered her little mind...but that’s just fine. I gave her the body, she offered everything else to me.” She put her hands on Toni’s head and looked over at Andrea as she spoke again. “I’ll just gather a few shards of her mind and replace the rest...dosent that sound like a good idea Andrea?”

“Yes Mother Superior” Andrea answered without a thought, then turned her head to look at me, “It did wonders for me.” A dark, red glow enveloped the nun and the unconsious woman, the pentagram flareing bright, and when it subsided, Toni opened her eyes and slowly stood.

“How do you feel?” Mother Superior asked her.

“Wonderful...” Toni said, running her hands up and down her new body in an incredibly sexual mannor, “It’s everything I’ve ever dreamed of.”

“And are you ready to serve?”

“Anything for you.”

“Good. Now,” she began while pulling open her blood-red robes, “come feed from your new Mother Superior.” And feed she did. Toni greedily suckled at her breasts and made sounds of pure extacy with each loud slurp. Despite myself, I found I was getting hard watching this go on for what must have been nearly an hour, and found myself fighting the urge to stroke off. When she was finaly sated, the nun looked down at her and smiled. “Now it is time for your first task. “This is one of my other new children” she said, walking her over to the statue of me, “but he need some...special care. He needs to be trained, and you are going to help me train him.”

“Yes Mother Superior” she said, very enthusiasticly.

“You and Andrea are going to keep him aroused, and you are going to tell him all the wonderful thoughts you have in your mind about serving me.”

“Oh yes Mother Superior” both girls responded.

“But...he is not to cum...he needs to learn the joys of anticipating my touch. If he does cum, you will be punished severely, but if you keep him on the edge...the rewards will be great.”

Both Toni and Andrea walked up to my statue, and walked it down into the center of the chamber. They began to stroke and touch and lick and I was in heaven, ready to cum almost instantly. Somehow...they knew it though and they would pause or grip my throbbing cock painfully hard. I knew already that they would be rewarded, and then they began to whisper, just bairly loud enough to hear....serve...slave...milk...obey...Mother...Master... and so on. Each word slowly sinking into my desperate mind.

“Enjoy my children....but not too much. I’ll be back sometime tomorrow.” She laughed again and walked away, out of my view, but the laughter and the sound of her heels clicking on the stone mixed with the words whispered to me and burned into my mind for hours on end.