The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Club

Chapter 6

My world became unimaginable agony, and each time I regained consciousness, even for a moment, the pain would send me back into the black. In those few moments of partial lucidity, I saw brief flashes of the stone chamber, of massively high flames, of Mother Superior standing over me. She had her arms outstretched and her head thrown back. Sweat poured down her face and she grimaced with what looked like incredible strain. She also seemed to be speaking, chanting, in some strange guttural language. I don’t know if all this was happening at once, or if my battered mind connected the random glimpses I was able to catch while not drifting through the confines of my own mind.

When it ended, it did so quickly. I simply awoke, hacking and coughing up a vile black liquid. I pulled myself up on all fours and vomited up what felt like gallons of the oily stuff until there was nothing left within me, and then I continued to dry-heave for some time. Finally, I collapsed in exhaustion, falling to the side so as to not land in my own sick. Looking around, I saw the chamber was empty of all signs of life. Only the dull flickering of a few nearly dead flames. I started to stand and slipped back to the floor. Looking down at myself, I saw that I was covered it the same black, oily substance that I was, until moments ago, full of. I crawled over to the wall and used it to steady myself as I stood.

I slowly shuffled down the length of the wall, carefully avoiding any of the waxen figures standing in the occasional recesses. I reached the point where the staircase leading up to the club should have been, only to find a bare stone wall. Before I could even begin to panic, a voice spoke from behind me.

“Your baptism is complete” the raspy voice spoke from one of the wax figures as it stepped down from it’s alcove in the wall. It was a tall and very thin woman. Her “skin” was pulled tight against her bones and with the exception of her breasts, looked like something out of a concentration camp film. Her breasts were magnificently large and incredibly defiant of gravity. She was glorious and frightening all at once and I was disgusted with myself as I grew hard at her approach.

She walked with an ethereal grace that belied her dessicated appearance, but her sunken, hollow eyes had a wildness that I could only assume to be insanity. She tilted her head to one side as she reached me, as if listening to some faintly whispered song that only she could hear. She stood motionless for some time and I had just decided to slowly walk away from her when she suddenly became animated again.

Her hand shot out in a flash of movement and bony fingers wrapped around my upper arm. Her grip was startlingly strong and I nearly cried out with the sudden flash of pain.

“Now that you are a part of us, you must be prepared.” she said to me in a strangely distant tone.

“What do you mean ‘part of you’? Prepared for what?” I asked, my voice quivering and filled with fear.

Her strange eyes seemed to wander over me, as if she could not see me right in front of her for a moment, but then slowly she seemed to realize I was there. Her gaze drifted down my body and locked onto my erect cock.

“You are part of us...” she said again, her rough voice a mere whisper as she reached down with her free hand and took hold of my manhood. I gasped at the touch and felt myself swell up even larger.

“Part of usss....” she whispered once more while pressing against me, forcing me against the wall and guiding my massive erection into her pussy. I slipped in without any resistance and felt a massive rush of heat surrounding me. I moaned out loud and she continued to press me into the wall, grinding her hips against mine. My eyes rolled back in immeasurable pleasure, she thrust her tongue deep into my mouth, inhumanly far. I gagged slightly, but her hands found the sides of my head and held me steady as she forced the wiggling tongue further and further, forcing me to deep-throat it. I nearly passed out from the lack of air before she finally pulled away from my face with a triumphant shout. I gasped and watched her massively long tongue slide over her breasts before retracting into her mouth.

It was horrifying and exciting all at once and despite it all, my hips were moving against hers. She bucked against me harder with each thrust and lifted one leg up around my hip so that she could drive me into her deeper. A few thrusts latter and she was lifting up her other leg, wrapping them both around me and bouncing up and down on my cock. Her arms moved up and down mine and her long, thin fingers wrapped themselves into my hair.

She leaned back slightly and pulled my head down to her ample chest, still slick with her own saliva. I inhaled the sharp, waxy scent of her and wrapped my lips around her hardened nipple. She moaned as I scraped and tugged on it with my teeth, and pulled my face into her harder.

“Take of ussssss...” she hissed into my ear, her scraggly thin hair cascading around my head, tickling me slightly. I felt my mouth fill with a thick, oily liquid that seemed to stick to my teeth, tongue and the inside of my mouth. She pulled my face closer to her, smothering me and I had no choice but to swallow. I felt it move slowly down my throat and into my stomach. It was as if I could feel it then spread throughout my entire body and slowly settle in my crotch. It was amazing. My cock throbbing inside her and with each beat of my pulse it grew ever so slightly. I could feel it growing larger and harder than it had ever been before. My balls seemed to fill and grow heavy as well and made an audible slap against her as I thrusted up inside.

An addictive feeling of power washed over me as I fucked her. I turned and pressed her against the wall, digging her waxen flesh into it a little farther with each thrust. My teeth bit down upon her nipple, opening a reservoir of the slick milk that I craved. I flooded down my mouth and ran down my chin and neck and chest and eventually covering the outside of my cock just as I somehow knew it was filling the inside. I grunted and groaned and growled as I fucked her harder and harder, my sounds and actions becoming more and more animistic. The flow of liquid tapered off and I immediately turned my head to latch on to her other nipple.

She began to shake violently underneath me. She cried out, shouting words that were lost to the blood pumping through my ears. Her other breast seemed to have emptied itself onto me as well just as her shuddering subsided and she went limp, collapsing to the floor.

I stepped back, looking down with crazed eyes. Her breasts, so magnificent only a moment ago, were now shriveled and empty and barely recognizable. Her entire body was even more dessicated than before. Where she had looked like merely skin and bones, now she was only bones, any semblance of flesh long since gone. I gazed down with horror and yet my cock still throbbed with a desperate need. My eyes moved down to it and saw it covered in the black, and the sight of the oily slick organ made it grow even harder. It was almost painful and yet soooo incredibly good at the same time, as was the feeling of my swollen balls, ripe and ready to release.

The wax skeleton made the slightest noise and I dropped down to hear. My ear at it’s mouth, the final words sent a dark shiver through my spine. Terrifying me and nearly making me cum right then.

“Part of usssssss.....”