The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Clubhouse Letters: From Birthday to Birth Day

Thanks to BB Zed for challenging me to write this and for allowing me to join some of the other fantastic authors who have written in to his universe. Also, many thanks to both Aussiebloke and G-Man001 for proofreading and making suggestions. This story is directly related to Chapter 6 of Shoes to Fill, so if you haven’t read that, you may want to either before or after this story.

Kris P. Kreme
Dear Clubhouse Letters,

My name is Kim and I was recently given a copy of your magazine by one of my many fans. Why I have fans, I’ll get into later but first I thought your readers would enjoy my story. I know it’s one I never get tired of telling.

It was the day of my 35th birthday that everything happened. I was feeling depressed. I was depressed being a single mother, and depressed that I spent many days working from home. Mostly, I was depressed at having little social life so to speak of. When I got dressed that morning I put on my favorite sundress. It was one I’d owned for years and it always made me feel a little sexy. It was thin fabric and remained cool on my skin. Buttons ran the length of the front and although it was freezing winter outside, I was nice and toasty as I wandered the house making calls and spending the morning getting into my work.

My son Jonathan was gone already when I checked in on him. It was a little sad as he always made a special point of wishing me well on my birthday and this one was particularly rough on my ego. The reason I was beginning to feel so old was the fact that Jonathan had been in college now for a year and although I was only turning 35; he was 19; which if you can do the math means I had him pretty young.

I’ll come right out and say he wasn’t planned. I was a cheerleader and always popular in school. I always had a petite figure and never had many problems getting a date. My one main problem had always been I was a little too trusting. My boyfriend at the time, Jonathan’s father, was a football player and just wasn’t all that bright. He was the sweetest guy in the world and meant well in all he did, but unfortunately he wasn’t very good with responsible birth control on his part. Now don’t get me wrong, I accept responsibility for what happened, I always have, but suffice it to say one night after a football game, we made love on the field under the stars. Next thing you know, here comes baby Jonathan.

Everyone had quickly learned when I found out I was pregnant. It was a different time back then and things like that didn’t happen so often. I was labelled a slut or easy and my life really became a nightmare. I stuck it out though and remained in school. The only one moment after that night on the field that meant anything to me was the prom I went to shortly after it. My boyfriend wanted me to feel classy and pretty as I was in his eyes, so he presented me with the most beautiful silver heels to wear. They were gorgeous in my eyes and all through the dance, I felt envious eyes of other girls. It really made me feel as special as I had been before.

I lost those heels years later in a move and had never fully gotten over the loss. I’d looked around but nothing really matched what I had worn. Often over the years I showed Jonathan the picture from that prom and commented on the beautiful shoes his father gave me and how that was a highlight of my life. His father was killed in a car crash two years after he was born and so he never really got a chance to know him. I watched my son grow over the years until he looked so much like his father that I sometimes imagined he was him and we were both still together. Like I mentioned, I was depressed.

It was the afternoon on my birthday when I heard the door shut and someone enter the kitchen. I was busy chatting away with a woman I often do business with. She was going on and on about estimates and figures that I needed to make sure matched the ones on my computer. The woman had a tendency to run off at the mouth and her doing so was not making my day any easier. I sipped from a cool glass of water as the phone blared away in my ear. Looking down the hall, I saw a glimpse of my son throwing something away in the trash and realized he was finally home. Wanting to end the conversation quickly I made some excuses, thanked the woman on the line and hung up.

I grabbed my glass and headed to the kitchen, passing my son and telling him how I thought I wouldn’t see him that day. He assured me in his sweet manner that he would never forget my big day and that really touched me. He was truly a loving son who always seemed to go out of his way to make me happy on my birthday. I turned and smiled at the boy, wiping my hands off on a dish towel. Jonathan was looking at me deeply focused and for an instant I got the strange impression that he might be checking me out.

Perhaps it was just the fact that I always saw his father in him, or maybe it was the fact that I was looking for a reason to think I wasn’t getting old. Whatever it was, I had the distinct, if brief, impression that my body was drawing my son’s eyes.

This may be a good time to describe how I look, although some has changed since that day many months ago. I always have had one striking feature above all others, something I had that immediately captivated all the boys I had ever dated and probably what drew Jonathan’s father to me back in school. My eyes are very pale blue, so pale in fact that they almost seem to jump right out from my face. They sparkle some in the light as my pupils contrast quite sharply. My dark hair adds to this feature, framing my face nicely and having just a slight wave to it naturally. I’ve always worn my hair below my shoulders and that day was no different. It flowed down onto my sundress and possibly drew attention to my chest. I was never that busty growing up, having at most a b-cup. I have certain confusions now about how that could be, that I wasn’t bigger, but I’ll get to that in a moment.

Back to that day, when I turned and looked back at my son, he was smiling and looked awfully pleased with himself. He told me he had a surprise for me and I melted inside. He was such a sweet young man. I went over and sat at the kitchen table, anxiously awaiting whatever gift he’d found. My son may not have been that great with girls his age but I will tell you this, he was always the best at picking out gifts for his dear old mom and that day was no different.

At first the shoe box he sat before me confused me. I was thrown off completely as I never expected Jonathan to even enter a women’s shoe store, much less actually purchase anything. I looked up at him and expressed my surprise as I read the fancy script lettering on the box. The brand was ‘Utslay’ and I don’t mean to go off topic for a moment but just let me say, ladies if you want some shoes that will change your life, pick up some of this brand, they’re incredible.

Anyway, I opened the shoebox and sifted through the tissue paper and what do you know? There sitting in the box were some silver heels that looked so much like my original ones from school I nearly couldn’t believe it. Expressing my shock, Jonathan and I had a sweet moment where he told me how much he knew those shoes meant to me. I almost cried. This was just such a perfect gift for this of all birthdays and I just had to take out the heels and look them over.

Now, this is where things get interesting. As I laid my hand on the shoes, it’s hard to really describe the sensation that travelled up my arms. You might call it tingly or even numbness but whatever it was it seemed to shoot right into me the second my fingers grazed the silver material. My stomach suddenly lurched a little and I became just the least bit lightheaded. I hadn’t eaten much for lunch that day and that was what I dismissed these feelings as, hunger. Surprisingly there was a hunger involved but let’s just say I later found out what kind of meat it was for.

As I looked over the shoes, I realized how exquisitely crafted they were, having fine stitching and high quality straps. Even my originals may not have been as nice as these, but all I mentioned to my son that day was how expensive they looked. He seemed to shrink back for just a second and I probably should have read this on his face a little easier. He looked guilty, but quickly dismissed my concerns saying nothing was too expensive for me. The boy was always a charmer just like his father, and I smiled sweetly up into his eyes.

I told Jonathan that as sweet as he was, I was probably just a little old to be wearing shoes like these. They were flashy and a bit sexy and while I would always cherish them, I didn’t see myself wearing them much. My son seemed visibly bothered by my comments and once again I could almost swear the boy was checking me out, giving a quick sweep of his eyes down my curvy form and resting his eyes somewhere between my perky bust and my legs. I felt strange as he begged me to try them on, he really just wanted to see the shoes on me one time.

Telling my son the shoes were just a little too sexy didn’t come across as convincingly as I would have wanted. My mind felt a little hazy. I use the word hazy but really it was like I had just stood up too fast after running a marathon in the sun and collapsing. I felt drained and somehow just didn’t put up much argument to what Jonathan told me next.

He said I had no idea what his friends said about me, that they all thought I was totally hot. Those words seemed to strike right into my core. I was feeling down on myself for turning 35 and having no man in my life but here was my son, the one man who was a part of my life, saying that his friends liked me. I couldn’t help blush, my cheeks turning rosy as I reached up and brushed my hair back over my shoulders. I couldn’t very well refuse to at least try the shoes on after such a generous compliment so I agreed to wear them for him.

Now a brief word to the readers, I may get a bit confusing in my descriptions of what happened next but it’s something I still don’t fully understand. All I can say is my birthday didn’t really start until I tried on those shoes.

I reached down and pulled off my house shoes, tossing them aside and trying to ignore the fact that my son seemed to have his eyes glued to my legs. I won’t deny it, I have great legs, but Jonathan had never really appreciated them as much as I think he did when I was trying on those shoes. I smiled and nodded to my son, telling him I guessed we’d see how well he guessed my size. But as I placed the heel on my right foot the world went all blurry. I can’t quite remember what exactly happened, I only remember feeling like I was about to pass out but feeling very shaky. The next thing I knew Jonathan had his hand on my shoulder and was looking in my eyes with a rather panicked expression. He was asking if I were alright and I must admit now I was feeling more than alright. I was feeling something I hadn’t felt in many years, at least not so blatantly.

As I reassured my son that I was in fact fine, I couldn’t help feel the warmth from his touch. It seemed to travel right down into my tingly belly and suddenly I recognized the sensation, I was aroused. No, not just aroused, I was just plain horny. I hadn’t felt like this since high school and even then I didn’t think it ever came on so strong so fast. I shook my head and smiled at Jonathan who seemed to be in deep thought about something as he watched me try on the other heel.

Right as that second shoe covered my foot I felt another shiver shoot through my spine. It was beginning to worry me and I wondered if I’d maybe been working too hard lately or maybe just my age really was catching up with me. All I know is for the first time in over a decade, a sexual image flew into my brain. I pictured myself wearing these heels and bent over the kitchen table getting a nice long hard cock shoved inside me from behind. It was an image I didn’t want to have and certainly not in front of my son. I looked up at him nervously and simply told him they fit perfectly.

Jonathan seemed so genuinely happy that the shoes fit well and he told me how great I looked in them. His words really hit me in the gut. It was one thing to think me worthy of a nice gift but to really seem so honest in such a simple compliment, it just really made me feel good. I knew he was teasing me at least a little. I mean, why would a boy his age actually think I looked great in heels? I decided, at least I think I decided as some of my actions kind of seemed to come from nowhere, but I decided to call my son on his comment. I stood up and walked away from the table, really sashaying and swaying my hips. Turning to face him, I smiled and cocked my hip out placing a hand at my waist. I asked him simply if I really did look great. His response seemed to snap me out of a reality I had lived with for over eighteen years.

My son told me in no uncertain terms that not only was I sexy but I was a total milf. Now I may not be current with all the slang terms thrown out there but I certainly know what milf means and never in my wildest dreams did I think someone would actually call me a milf. The fact that it was my own son saying such a thing really made my belly tingle. I felt a strange warmth in my shoes as I suddenly pictured myself bent over the kitchen table again. This time though it was Jonathan who was slamming his cock into me from behind. He was really ramming me hard, sliding that thick pole of his so far inside my belly I couldn’t quite breathe. I shook my head, trying to fight off an image like that. It wasn’t right to think of my son that way, was it? Whatever moral battle I thought was worth fighting, I was wrong. My shoes seemed to heat up my legs and my legs heated up my belly and that simply led me to feel as my son had indicated. I was a milf, I was a hot and horny milf, and we milfs are really only good for one thing.

I strolled right up to my son and looked slightly down at him, my heels putting my petite form only just above his. Grinning only a little, I let one hand wander up and toy with the top button on my sundress. Jonathan’s eyes instantly widened and fell right into my small cleavage. I knew what the boy was thinking so I laid it all right out there as it were. I told Jonathan that if he really thought I were a sexy milf, could that possibly mean he’d enjoy seeing his old mother wearing nothing but the heels he’d given me. His jaw dropped and I knew I had him. He was thinking just what I was, I knew it. For some reason at that moment it became even more irresistible to make my son want me. Determination swept over me.

While he stammered and tried to refuse what I just knew he wanted, I went back over and leaned against the fridge. Running my hands through my hair, I lowered my eyes and arched my back, really thrusting my perky tits out towards his leering eyes. I wanted to show my boy what made his father fall for me and batted my eyes in as slutty a way as I knew how. I watched Jonathan seemingly appear shocked and nervous as he frantically turned back to the shoebox on the table. He mumbled something about it being wrong but I wasn’t paying attention. In my head, I was being fucked long and hard for endless hours, being bent into every perverted position my boy could put me in as he only sank his dick deeper inside. You may judge me for those thoughts but I have only fond memories of how right it all was, at least for the most part.

I looked over to Jonathan and saw him standing stock still, staring at some piece of tubing attached to a small squeeze bulb. He looked confused and slightly unsteady on his feet but clearly remained focused on reading some small card attached to what he held. I called out to my son, asking if Jon boy wanted to see more of me. He looked right at me, his hands shaky but his eyes intense and a grin forming on his face. Answering rather cryptically with something about doing things his way, I felt the joy of knowing he wanted to see my body. Maybe I wasn’t so old, I realized, maybe I truly was a sexy milf.

I rushed into my son’s arms and pulled him to my lips in a steamy passionate kiss. I rarely had even made out with his father in such a carnal fashion, running my hands down his back and caressing his ass as I pulled him tight into my body. It was absolute lust that overtook us both and I was feeling better than I had in years, not to even mention how unbelievably horny I was. I could feel my cunt dripping in my panties and I knew what was needed.

Now what I say next may sound like I’m making things up, it sounds crazy when I say it out loud but it’s true, every word of it and I’m sure if you’re familiar with my work online in recent months then you know at least some of what I describe. My son pulled me away from him, halting our progressive make-out session and causing me to gasp with just how much I wanted him. He said mommy needed to get rid of the dress but he wanted to do things his way and that sounded fine to me. He was the man after all, but what he described made no sense. It sounded like some kind of ridiculous fantasy from his warped and horny mind. Still who was I to question him?

Jonathan explained to me that he was going to pump me up until my dress popped right off. He said my perky tits were going to be a thing of the past and let me tell you, he was right, they are. All I had to do was slip the end of the clear tubing into my mouth and hold onto it like a straw. That part was easy, containing my pleasure as he began squeezing the little bulb was something entirely not easy. My son began rapidly pumping the little bulb in his fist, watching my chest in a captivated way that only I could mimic as I stared down past the tube running in my mouth. I felt air, warm and wet air, begin shooting directly down into my chest. For a minute or two I wondered what was going on, whether this were simply some kinky game Jonathan had wanted to play. Suddenly though the truth hit me hard. My tits were bigger, not so much at first but easily reaching the next cup size and I was glad I’d decided no bra was needed that morning.

I eagerly sucked in every thick pump of air as my son leered right at me, inflating my breasts into giant fun bags. I’d never before in my life thought of the joy that having huge tits can bring to a woman, but that day while he pumped me up, I quickly changed my viewpoints. Jonathan had to switch hands as he obviously got tired of pumping after a few minutes, but the whole time he told me how amazing I was becoming. I could only see the tops of my breasts now pillowing out over the top of my sundress but I could clearly feel the growing tightness as the buttons began pressing into my cleavage. I breathed deeply through my nose, probably only adding to the air that somehow filled my tits. I reached up to hold the tube firmly from escaping my mouth as my other hand caressed and rubbed at my growing tits. They were absolutely huge, bigger than I’d ever felt or imagined and my poor old sundress wasn’t long for the world at that point.

Jonathan pumped me up for another several minutes, my billowing flesh really digging into the opening between buttons on the front of my dress. I leaned back and tried to hold on, but simply couldn’t contain my chest anymore as I saw one and then two buttons snap right off and sail across the kitchen. They landed in the sink as though I’d intended to perform a trick shot. As another two buttons exploded off my ruined dress, I felt my massive new tits slide out into the open air. I grabbed at my breasts and massaged them, the flesh so large and soft. They were huge, absolutely huge, and my nipples were the size of my little finger and nearly as thick. I couldn’t believe what my son had done, it was so damned hot. He’d given me what I always fantasized about but never quite to this extent. I had tits that would make porn stars jealous. I breathed deeply and let the tube fall from my mouth.

I took a wavering step towards my son and smiled at his compliment on my new fun bags. I looked down and all I could really see were tits, huge and soft breasts like none I’d ever actually seen. I felt where they settled on me, now reaching just below my waist. Now you might say that sounds extreme, well it is, but I’ve enjoyed these fleshy assets so much since that day that I’d never change a thing. My mind was still hazy as I looked over my body and I realized how much I’d really always wanted to be an object of lust for men. I just wanted to be a slut, there’s no other way of putting it.

With an expression that must’ve dripped in desire, I told Jonathan it was time for mama to thank him for the lovely gifts. He smiled and grabbed one of my nipples, bending over to suck it into his mouth. I nearly came right then. It had been so long since he breast-fed and his were the last pair of lips to touch me there. I almost didn’t hear my son’s next words as he released my tit from his face. He instructed me to bend over the table, that he was going to fuck me until he couldn’t move. That sounded like heaven to me at the time so I quickly did exactly as he asked, resting my newly enhanced rack on top of the cool wooden tabletop. I peered back over my shoulders and looked right into my son’s eyes. In the sexiest and dirtiest tone I could muster I told him to come give mommy a fuck.

Well, that’s exactly what my boy did. He pressed up behind me, tore my panties off like some violent rapist, and sank his thick cock all the way up to his balls in my tiny cunt. I’d never had someone quite as thick as Jonathan, even his father didn’t come close. He was so horny and powerful in his thrusts that much of the brutal fucking on the table that afternoon was a blur for me. I remember him saying I was definitely a mother he liked fucking and the thought of what we looked like, me bent over the kitchen table, huge tits sliding across the top, my cunt being crammed full of young cock, it all became too much for me. I felt like my mind was melting, all the reasoning and normal motherly thoughts completely dripping with purely sexual images. I actually began to fuck back at my humping son, deciding that it was my responsibility to teach him the proper way to fuck a cunt.

As Jonathan was obviously nearing his own climax he asked me something I’d never thought of up to that point. He simply asked if I was on the pill. Now maybe I should have mentioned this earlier, but I’ve always had problems trying to take the pill. It simply seemed to be problematic for my system so I never took it after high school and then clearly not enough. I told my son no I wasn’t on the pill and like the responsible young man he was he began to pull out. That’s when the shoes seemed to warm up even more and my belly all filled with cock became even more fluttery. I couldn’t let him pull out, that simply wasn’t right. So that’s what I told Jonathan, I asked him to give me all the sperm he could pack in me, who cared if I got pregnant? The thought struck me that being knocked up might actually be really fun, all the hormones and my huge tits possibly swelling even more. I don’t know why I hadn’t thought about it up to that point.

My son seemed a little surprised but then really began to fuck me, slamming his cock so far inside me my cervix was probably surprised. He pounded me like the happy whore I was and told me he intended to blow my belly up bigger than my tits. Just those words made me cum hard on his dick and he flooded my insides with thick endless shots of creamy semen. I’d never felt so filled with cum and I loved the way it simply squirted out of me with every thrust.

Again, this is a difficult part of the story for me to relate. I honestly don’t know what happened in the next few minutes. I felt incredibly dizzy, to the point where I wasn’t sure which way was up and I nearly fell to the table. My mind seemed to suddenly clear up from the slight fog it had been in and I realized I was bent over a table with my own son fucking me. I can’t describe how shocked I was, maybe my conscience was finally taking hold but I felt him slide out of me and tried to stand up. For some reason I seemed to have forgotten about the lovely tits he’d given me as I looked on them with unrecognized confusion. I grabbed my open dress and tried to cover myself, not actually achieving much as my breasts were just too large.

I asked Jonathan what he did to me and he stood there as shocked as I was, both of us seeming like different people for a minute or two. There was a mixed jumble of words between us that I don’t fully recall, even now. All I do remember is the phone ringing and I answering it. The man on the other end sounded friendly and quite pleased to hear my voice. He asked if Jonathan were available and I simply told him he was right there.

With some anger that doesn’t actually make sense to me now as he’d just given me such a nice fucking, I handed the phone to my son and stood back watching as he spoke. I watched as he discussed something in hushed tones with the man, my confusion only growing. I felt the sperm trickling down my thighs and for some weird reason that bothered me. After several minutes and a few glances back in my direction, Jonathan pulled out a credit card and read the number over the phone. I wondered if he were ordering something or what might be going on as suddenly my mind began to grow hazy again. I felt a tingling warmth fill my body, from my shoes all the way to my head and as the haze faded and my thoughts returned, I suddenly knew exactly what I wanted.

As Jonathan hung up the phone, I let my dress open back up and reached up tweaking my nipples and looking at my son. He seemed nervous about something but I knew what would make him feel better. Pressing into his back, I wrapped my fingers up and around his neck, massaging gently at his tense muscles.

Turning to face me, my son looked strangely curious, his face registering my hungry look with some trepidation. I smiled at him as he simply said ‘mom’.

“Yes” I told the boy, “I wanted to be a mom again” This for some reason seemed to shock my son. As though fucking his mother pregnant for the foreseeable future was a bad thing. He talked back to me and acted disrespectful of my wishes and I decided to have none of that. I laid down the law and told my son to go to his room. He may have been 19 but I was still the boss in this household and I decided what we did. I instructed Jonathan to wait there in his bed and I’d be there shortly, that I was going to ride his cock all night and there would be no more arguing about him knocking me up. He seemed somewhat defeated but accepted this fact and that very night we started on our new and happy life together.

It goes without saying that later that night I bounced away, plugging my pussy with his thick throbbing cock all through the night. He got worn out rather quickly but I helped things out by sucking his dick or rubbing it between my huge new tits. Most of the time I even managed to wear the shoes he got me. I’ve actually found since then that when I don’t wear the shoes, the sex just isn’t quite as nice. It’s good, don’t get me wrong, but there’s something about wearing my silver heels and getting pounded from behind that will always make me cum faster.

Over the course of the next month, I fucked Jonathan all the time. In the morning he’d bend me over the table while I read the paper and plow me from behind. In the afternoon when he came in from class, I’d greet him at the door in nothing but the silver heels. We fucked in every room of the house, often multiple times a day. I actually made sure I was fertile just so we could ensure his sperm was going to do what I needed it to. Of course it would eventually succeed but in the meantime we had loads of fun.

I do remember one incident that happened not long after my birthday. His friend Rob from college came over and surprised us as he walked right in on Jonathan screwing my brains out. At first the boy was completely embarrassed but after I agreed to suck his cock, he seemed to completely lighten up. It was so amusing how he cautiously placed his dick in my mouth while Jonathan humped into me from behind.

Rob actually was quite helpful in setting up my new business, which is where I get fans from. You may know me as Kimmy Kumsalot from my website. I have made quite a profit from my new business and for once staying around home all the time isn’t a bad thing. I have web cameras watching most of my daily activities and you may have even seen the one where my son dressed up as a burglar and acted like he was breaking in the house. He fucked me so hard that day, my cunt still feels sore some mornings. I’m not sure where my son got the shoes but all I can say is my life wouldn’t be the same without them. They’ve made me the happy milf I am today. I may have been an attractive and dignified woman before, but being a sleazy porn star is so much better.

I’m pleased to tell you that I’m now six months pregnant with twins and although my belly is quite large and I’m definitely not as active as I prefer to be, I know it won’t be too long before my son and I are rocking the bed springs once again, trying for triplets. This may sound strange but I don’t even mind the large belly right now. I’m normally so slender that there’s something so womanly about the curves I’m currently sporting, and let me tell you ladies, there is really nothing like getting your big knocked-up belly covered in thick creamy sperm. It’s so primal and dirty, oh and it’s great for your skin. I’m loving every month that goes by and that’s not even touching on the whole lactating subject. I’m positive Jonathan would go on and on about all the plans he has for my ‘udders’ as he’s taken to calling them.

The money from the website will come in handy, given that I intend to keep having birth days for a long time to come. I know Jonathan is eager to try and my many fans are eager to watch him try. Hopefully, your readers will enjoy hearing my story. I know it’s a strange one and as I mentioned, even I don’t fully understand everything. I can only say it’s the truth and makes for some fun conversation.

Yours with kisses, Kim (aka Kimmy Kumsalot)

P.S. You should consider adding a feature of my latest video clips to your magazine, we could share in the proceeds. Oh and please don’t advertise those horrible condoms anymore. It’s the only part I just don’t get about your publication.