The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Collector

MC, FD, MF, FF, MA, LA

Katyln was a collector of people and was always on the hunt for a new acquisition. When see spots Brice in a hotel bar, it is game on. Soon Brice in entrapped and destined to be part of the “Mistress Collection.” His world will never be the same.

Katlyn loved conventions. It always brought an interesting crowd into the city and most of all, unaccompanied men and occasionally an attractive unaccompanied woman. You see, Katlyn, or Kat, was a collector: a collector not of things, but of people. For the last 10 years she had collected them and always looked to add to her private collection. Occasionally, when her collection got too big, she sold off segments to like minded friends. Throughout the years, her methods of collection varied; however she was a winner and rarely failed once she made up her mind. There was one truth to Kat’s technique: when Kat got bored she hunted collectibles; tonight, Kat was bored.

Sitting at the swank hotel bar, she surveyed the crowd. She saw overweight businessmen who somehow forgot to wear their wedding rings. She saw the gay businessmen trying to attract each other or the handsome, but obviously gay server. She also saw a smattering of businesswomen intermixed with the men and trying to hold their own. Finally, she saw some younger women; they were either interns, assistants, gold diggers, an occasional escort,sent here by their agency to link up with clients. Kat enjoyed people watching and speculating on each person’s story. Tonight, she was in no hurry and would only move against the right target.

Sipping her martini, she continually scanned the crowd. She was about to write off the night as unsuccessful when she saw him walk through the door. He did not look like he was part of the convention. He was well dressed, in his mid-30s, tall and clearly fit. His mannerisms showed an air of confidence and control. She knew he was comfortable in a crowd, was a leader and could easily control a room. She smiled. Finally, someone worthy of her attentions and skills.

Brice Morton walked into the bar for a scotch and some people watching. After a successful baseball career to include 7 years in the majors, Brice finally retired two years ago and immediately was signed as an announcer for a major sports network. Not only did he have tremendous sports knowledge, but his looks and sense of humor captured the heart of many a female sports fan. Of course, Kat knew none of this as she watched him move across the room to the bar.

Finally getting the attention of the bartender, herself an attractive 30 something, Brice ordered a single malt scotch with three cubes of ice and settled back to people watch. Over the years he had become skilled at this hobby. He remembered all of the nights spent in hotels in strange cities during his career; tonight was no different except he had been here many times and knew both the city and the hotel well. Scanning the room, he mumbled “convention crowd.” He looked at the women in the crowd and classified them quickly: junior executive or account rep, gold digger, escort or potential escort, lonely businesswoman, and then his eyes met Kat and stopped. He did not know how to classify her and after a second look, he was still at a loss.

What Brice saw was a confident woman in her early 40s, or so he guessed. Unlike others in the room, she was different. If she was a businesswoman, his guess was she was a CEO or COO. He realized that she was not a gold digger given her age, and if she was an escort, which he doubted, she owned the agency. He must have smiled or let his gaze linger just a little too long as he caught her attention and she raised her glass in a mock toast and put it slowly to her lips. “Busted,” he murmured to himself. However, he thought, she must feel flattered given the attention that he paid to her. Brice, turned around to the bartender and ordered a second scotch while he surveyed the other side of the bar. As he sipped on his second scotch, a third one, a double, arrived in front of him. When he questioned the bartender, she just laughed and said it was a gift from a secret admirer. She then noted it was a 24 yr old, so to sip it slowly. As Brice turned to scan the room, he again noted the confident woman who mouthed a “your welcome” and smiled. She motioned him over. What the hell, Brice thought, the woman clearly has good taste in scotch.

Walking over, he took in his benefactor. She must be tall as he noted her long and slender legs poking out from under a black cocktail dress. He was not an expert on women’s shoes, but guessed the heels on her feet were in the hundreds of dollars. Everything about this woman spelled “class.” Her makeup and hair were immaculately done and then there was her smile and her eyes. Her smile lit up the room and her eyes were dazzling and blue. As he approached, she stood and held out her hand which he took and shook lightly. “I hope that I am not too forward in offering you a drink, but I could use the company.” Kat’s opening line broke the ice and the hunt was on.

For the next thirty minutes, both engaged in conversation targeted at getting to know each other. Brice commented on her looks adding, “please don’t be offended, but you are without a doubt the most beautiful woman in this room, may I ask why you are here?”

Without missing a beat, Kat smiled and said, “you must be a man who believes flattery will get you everywhere, but thank you for the compliment.”

“Well will it?” Brice had a semi-serious look on his face when he asked the question, but could not help but start laughing. “Am I that funny looking,” asked Kat fending concern. “No ma’am,” Brice commented in his best southern accent. “You are refreshing in both looks and intellect. Now what brings you to this hotel?”

“Actually, I have a place near the water and was here on business, so stopped in for a drink before heading home. I am a collector and always looking to expand my collections.”

“A collector, may I ask what you collect?”

“Some would say what I collect is art that depicts the human soul,” quipped Kat. “I get great pleasure from obtaining just the right pieces. Plus, there is a large secondary market. Investing in the right art can be very profitable.”

Kat then found out all she needed to know about Brice. She was impressed with his intellect, looks and wit. The more they talked, the more she decided that he would be a great add to her collection. As they finished their drinks, Kat signaled for the check. When Brice tried to take it, she objected and he allowed her to pay. However, he quickly countered. “I am going to dinner at the rooftop restaurant, and hate to waste the view on myself, would you care to join me.” Kat made herself blush, held out her hand and nodded. “If you were not going to ask me, then I was going to ask you,” she laughed. They got up from the table and headed to the elevator.

Walking behind Kat, Brice got a good look at his dinner companion. He was tall: almost 6 ft 4 inches, and he guessed she was at least 6 ft, maybe 6 ft 1 in. Her legs were tone and tanned and disappeared under a short but classy black cocktail dress. Walking up beside her, he heard Kat whisper, “did you enjoy the view?” Brice murmured “busted, twice in one night.”

Dinner was on the rooftop patio that gave incredible views of the city and the coastline below. Verbal sparing continued throughout drinks and the meal. Both seemed to be enjoying themselves and Brice thought how much he hated for the evening to end. When he excused himself to use the restroom, Kat took the opportunity to call over the waiter and order two after dinner drinks. She ordered Brice a scotch and herself an Irish Coffee. As the waiter took her order, Kat caught the eye on the woman working the bar and nodded. When Brice’s drink was made, two drops of a powerful sexual stimulant were added insuring he would have a fitful night’s sleep.

Returning to the table, they finished their drinks, continued their conversations and exchanged contact information. Brice, always the gentleman, escorted Kat outside and waited for her cab to pick her up and return her to her beachfront condo she had leased for the summer. As she was about to get into the cab, she leaned back and gave Brice a peck on the cheek and a warm thanks for a wonderful evening. He caught a whiff of her perfume and enjoyed the scent. As he watched her slide into the cab, he saw the hem of her dress ride up on her thigh where he caught a glimpse of lace stocking top and garter belt strap. As he looked up at her face, he saw her smile and wondered if she did that deliberately for him.

Returning to his room, he could not get his mind off of Kat, even a shower did not help. He had never met such an interesting woman. As he thought about her, his cock got hard. His hand slipped lower and absentmindedly, he began to slowly stroke his manhood. A cell phone call interrupted his activity and he mumbled, “what the fuck, I need a date.” When he finally drifted off to sleep, it was fitful at best filled with erotic images and activities. Brice woke around 7 am and was hard as a rock. What a night he thought. He had experienced erotic dreams for the first time in years.

While at breakfast, his phone rang; it was Kat. “Good morning Brice, I hope this is not too early.”

“Not at all, Kat, in fact, I was just thinking of you.”

“In a good way, I hope,” Kat mused.

“In a way that would probably make you blush,” replied Brice with a laugh.

Kat reminded Brice that she was a grown woman and that in her words, “it takes a lot to make me blush.”

With that, Kat issued an invitation to visit her place for some sailing in the late morning and afternoon. Brice tried to wave off stating he did not sail. Kat laughed, " I have a crew Brice, we just relax and enjoy the views, and the views up close are special.” She then added, “sailing combined with other activities gives me such pleasure.” Brice decided to leave that line alone, but agreed to meet Kat at 11am at the marina.

When he saw the size of the boat, he just whistled. Kat was standing in the back waiting for him and waved him aboard. Brice looked at her,“some boat; did you forget the word yacht?” Kat grinned, “I told you that I am a collector; boating among other things gives me pleasure. So, I collected this boat.” With that the mate asked if she was ready to sail and with a nod, the engines started and the boat made its way out into the channel.

As he settled in on the aft deck, a waitress brought Brice a drink. “24 yr old single malt,” Kat commented. “You see, I do pay attention.” Relaxing, Brice now had time to notice Kat’s attire, a sheer black coverup over a hidden bikini, matching jewelry and not a hair or touch of makeup out of place. He also caught a whiff of the same perfume she wore last night. Framed against the sky and water, she looked beautiful. “I must admit, you look great in anything,” Brice laughed as he sipped his drink. With that, he took off his shirt and stood there in his swim trunks taking in the sun. “I see someone stays in shape,” Kat commented. “As do I,” Brice quipped.

What Brice did not know was the crew were all part of Kat’s earlier collections and did her bidding without question. In fact, if Brice looked at his waitress closely, he would have seen that she had a close resemblance to an ex-Olympic swimmer who had disappeared two years ago. Now, her hair was different, her personality was mild and her breasts larger. The drink she served Brice again contained sexual arousal drugs along with a slow release formula in his melting ice cubes that would lower his inhibitions as well as make him a little more compliant to Kat’s will. As the boat headed out into the bay, Kat smiled, pulled her coverup over her head and settled in across from Brice.

Brice could not believe how sexy Kat looked in her bikini. It left little to the imagination. As Brice sipped his drink, Kat nodded to one of the attendants who walked over and gently starts to rub lotion into Brice’s shoulders. At her first touch, he jumped causing Kat to laugh. “Brice, it’s just Simone, she’ll apply lotion for you just as Mark will do for me.” With a second nod, Mark, a hulking 20 something appeared behind Kat and began massaging lotion on to her back. “Just enjoy your drink, the view and the pleasure of the touch,” Kat instructed. As Simone’s hands moved from his shoulders to his back, Brice felt himself relaxing.

What Brice did not know was his lotion contained a special formula of chemicals to deeply relax him and open his mind to Kat’s play. As Kat watched him, she could almost see a trance-like state unfurl over his face. Kat smiled as he took sip after sip from his drink. He hardly noticed when he finished one and was handed another. Simone was now draping her hands over his shoulders and spreading lotion across his chest. As she did, she continued to brush against his nipples hardening them. When they were nice and hard. She pulled her hands back and quickly put two drops on a formulated oil on her two index fingers and ran her fingers over Brice’s nipples. The formulated oil was designed to increase sensitivity ten fold and Brice immediately felt the effect almost having to stifle a slight moan. “What is that and what are you doing,?” He asked. Kat walked over and took a seat closer to him......“just relax Brice and enjoy the pleasure......afterall, I told you I seek pleasure. Enjoy the sensation Simone provides.”

The drugs in the ice significantly lowered Brice’s inhibitions and he did not even seem to notice the tenting in his swim shorts. Kat made a comment about “it seems Brice wants to play” to Simone, but Brice was now lost for the moment in his own world. As his trance deepened, Kat took over. Within minutes, Brice was naked and laying back on the lounge. Kat then had Simone slowly begin to stroke his already hard cock with oil that only intensified his sensations. Her perfectly timed strokes led to Brice’s hips thrusting in the air and within minutes, his cock exploded as he fired jet after jet of thick, white semen into a collection jar. The jar was immediately taken below decks for analysis. Kat commented, “if he is as potent as I think he is, we will get top dollar for his semen. He’ll be my bull stud.”

With a wave of the arm, her staff came and walked a wobbly Brice below decks to a private stateroom where he was put on a bed naked and exposed. Before the effects wore off, his body was shaved, and his ass was plugged. The plug was designed to rest against his prostate and was connected wirelessly to a controller handled by Kat. “Leave him alone for now,” Kat instructed. I want him to recover fully before we use him again. With that she took out a syringe and injected Brice in the thigh. “Those drugs will keep him aroused and compliant,” Kat remarked as she left the room.

When Brice came too a few hours later, he noticed two things: he was naked and his cock was hard and throbbing. He was still groggy and had yet to notice his ass plug. After a few minutes, Simone entered the room; she was naked. Without saying a word, she reached down and began stroking Brice’s member. When he tried to say something, she whispered, “Mistress wants.” Brice immediately calmed down.

Simone took has arm and led him to an anteroom totally done in white. In the center was a massage table. Simone led Brice to the table and positioned him face down. Below the waist on the table surface was a cut out. She positioned it so Brice’s cock dropped through the opening exposing it to under the table. She then began to massage Brice’s body again. She started on his shoulders and back, but soon was on his hips and thighs. The massage oil was also doctored with Kat’s drugs and Brice’s skin quickly absorbed the dosage. Kat, watching from another room, saw Brice’s well endowed manhood become hard as Simone stroked the back of his thighs.

As Brice hardened, a second young woman entered the room and positioned herself under the table. Spreading oil in her palms, she was quickly stroking Brice’s cock, like a milkmaid would milk a cow. Brice was lost in the sensations of drugs and touch and just surrendered to what was happening. Kat looked as his cock seemed to lengthen even further under the woman’s touch and even felt herself getting wet. She secretly admitted that she’d soon be sampling the newest acquisitions wares. For his part, Brice was in an erotic dreamland with his back and thighs being massaged and someone stroking his cock. When Kat picked up the remote control and hit on, a moan escaped through Brice’s lips. He had never had his prostate massaged before and now it felt as if tiny fingers were rubbing against it. At first he thought he was going to pee and his body tensed. Simone, seeing this reaction, whispered in his ear, “it’s ok, just relax and let go, Mistress wants this to happen.”

Immediately Brice relaxed and as he did, precum dripped from the tip of his penis. The precum was followed by a steady stream of cum as his prostate emptied into the container held under his cock. The woman under the table used her hands to continue to milk Brice of his seed until he was dry. Simone whispered “good boy” as the remote was put away. Brice was then given another injection and left alone to sleep it off and recover.

Kat complimented the two women on their technique. While Brice slept, the plug was removed from his ass as was the vibrator on his prostate. Kat quipped, “before long, he’ll raise his ass in the air almost begging for that plug.” Looking to Simone, “insure the medical staff records the volume of semen with each milking. The shots are supposed to increase quantity, but we have never tried them before. I need to insure the cost of the drug is money well spent.”

While Kat gave instructions to the boat’s crew, on land Brice’s hotel room was being cleaned out. By 2pm, there was no trace that Brice had been a guest in the hotel and all electronic records were erased. It would be a few days before Brice was missed by anyone, by that time, he would be just another part of Kat’s collection.

By 6pm, Brice was awake. He looked around unsure of himself. His memories of the past few hours were a little fuzzy, and he immediately thought of too much sun and drink. Brice realized that he was nude as there was a knock on the door. Grabbing a sheet to wrap around himself, he opened it up to Simone. “I hope you are feeling better, Miss Kat desires your presence for dinner at 7pm. You will find clothes in the closet. Please wear the Tuxedo. With that she left. Brice checked the closet and laughed, the James Bond look for dinner.

Showering, Bruce noticed that for some reason his nipples felt sensitive. When he touched them, it felt like they were wired to his cock, which grew on its own. What surprised Brice was the size of his cock. He was not complaining, but felt somehow is cock had grown in length and girth. Additionally, his balls looked bigger and feeling them, heavier.

Dressed, Brice made his way to the outside deck where a dinner table had been set up. Everything was perfect, but a little strange as the female attendants to include the beautiful bartender were naked. Kat was sitting sipping a drink as Brice approached. “Naked, really,” he questioned.

“They love it, Brice, the au natural look is so healthy. Besides, we are miles out at sea, who will notice.”

Brice took the drink handed to him and slowly sipped it. Kat watched him smiling realizing his memories from this afternoon were blurred. When Simone entered the deck area, she was also naked but seemed to be the lead attendant.Brice could not keep his eyes off of them. When the shorter Adriana came on deck, something in Brice’s mind said “we’ve met before.” When he asked about the possibility, he was assured it was not possible as Adriana had spent the afternoon with her hands full mastering an extraction technique. The comment went right over Brice’s head. When Simone and Adriana began calling Kat—Mistress, it just seemed normal to Brice.

After dinner, Brice ordered a coffee and a scotch. When Kat asked if he would like cream in his coffee, he nodded yes. Simone leaned forward over his cup and holding her right breast, expressed stream after stream of warm milk into the hot coffee. Then she casually stirred it and handed the cup back to Brice. He looked to Kat is amazement and received a “I think you will enjoy the taste” as a response. He did not know what to say. “Everyone in my collection serves a purpose,” Kat continued. I think you will find the properties in Simone’s milk very addicting. With that she nodded to Simone who walked over to Brice and leaning down placed one of her firm breasts within inches of his mouth. Talking her hand, she lifted her nipple to his lips and slowly rubbed it back and forth. Brice could take no more and opened his lips taking the firm nipple into his mouth. Sucking slowly, he was rewarded with stream after stream of warm milk. As he sucked, Simone moaned and Kat watched as his cock hardened in his pants.

As Brice sucked, he became dizzy. Simone’s milk was addictive as Kat warned. Before long, all he could hear was Simone’s whispers of " be good for mistress, obey mistress,” over and over. After 5 min, she pulled her breasts away and looking at the far away stare on Brice’s face, nodded to Kat. “He’s ready Mistress.”

Kat looked to Brice....“stand for your Mistress.” Immediately, Brice stood. “Who am I?,

“You are my Mistress, the one I obey,” he muttered. This question and answer was repeated over and over as Brice’s submission to Kat was deepened. Brice was confused and conflicted, why was he answering this way, what control did this woman have over him, when she told him to relax, he did, Finally, Kat looked to her newest object and stated, “strip for me.” Within minutes, Brice was naked and still hard. As the boat turned into the moonlight, Brice found himself on his knees between his Mistress’ thighs gently lapping at her wet and warm pussy. She invited him there to worship her body and being a good boy, Brice used his tongue to pleasure his new goddess. Kat smiled as she quivered and approached orgasm. Her cries of passion rolled over the waves, but no one heard her except for those on the boat. Before the night ended, Brice was on his knees stroking his cock for his Mistress’ entertainment. She kept him hard, she kept him frustrated, until she ordered Simone to lay in front of him. As he stroked, Simone lay still and when Kat ordered him to cum, Brice did slashing rope after rope of thick cum on her breasts and stomach. As Simone lay on the deck under Brice, Adriana again approached totally naked. Kneeling slowly, she used her long sensual tongue to clean Brice’s cum off of Simone’s stomach and breasts. Kat almost caught herself touching her pussy with the eroticism being displayed before her......her collection was erotic art in motion. When Adriana finished, her lips glistening with Brice’s seed, she bent down and kissed Simone deeply on the lips. She then leaned across and kissed Brice. It was the first time he had ever tasted his own cum. Kat could not help but watch Brice’s cock twitch. She smiled. In her mind, she was going to have a great time with these three down the road.

Picking up a phone, Kat called the captain and had him set a course for her private island off the coast. Simone and Adriana stood and taking Brice’s hand, led him below decks to a cabin where they put him to bed. Simone picked up a syringe and gave him another injection while Adriana put earphones over his ears. They then activated a special program designed to deepen his surrender to their Mistress. They could feel the boat turn and the speed increase as they headed for home.

TO BE CONTINUED