The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Collector

MC, FD, MF, FF, MA, LA

Katyln was a collector of people and was always on the hunt for a new acquisition. When see spots Brice in a hotel bar, it is game on. Soon Brice in entrapped and destined to be part of the “Mistress Collection.” His world will never be the same.

Part 2

As Brice slept in a drug induced slumber. Kat received the analysis of his semen collected from earlier in the day. As she suspected....very potent. Brice was truly an Alpha male and she had tamed him. She was sure that he would become a prized possession within her collection.

When morning came, Simone and Adriana came to wake him from his slumber. They both admired his naked form, sculpted body and compliant mind. Kat’s treatments never seems to fail. Before Brice could totally focus, he was led again into the white massage room where he was positioned on his stomach. His cock hard with “morning wood” fit perfectly through the hole in the table exposing it to anyone below. Because they did not know the depth of his conditioning, Brice’s arms and legs were secured. As before, a slow massage was started on his body. Already hard, it was not long before Brice’s cock was pulsing with blood.

Simone reached over and opened a drawer. Per Kat’s instructions, she removed a prostate stimulator and after applying lube to Brice’s ass, slid the device in slowly until it rested against his inner sensitive spot. The device was Bluetooth, so with the touch of a button, she activated the stimulator quickly taking it from a barely noticed throb up to the highest intensity. Meanwhile, Adriana crawled under the table and placed a collection tube over the tip of Brice’s cock. While she was there, she could not help reaching out and stroking the length of his cock while playing with his hanging balls. She noticed his balls were heavy, just the way Kat liked them.

Brice quickly became more aware of the throbbing deep in his core. His conditioning made his reactions slow, and even when he tried to move, he found it impossible as he was restrained. Seeing his limited struggle, Simone walked next to the table, stroked his hair and whispered again, “Mistress Wants,” and he immediately calmed down. Within minutes, his hips began to move and drops of pre-ejaculate formed on the tip of his penis glistening in the bright white light. As Simone and Adriana watched, Brice moaned loudly and his cock erupted after constant prostate stimulation firing rope after thick rope of semen into the collection container. It was truly a hands free orgasm. Retrieving the collection kit, Adriana sent it for analysis while Simone attached a second kit. The cycle repeated itself over and over until his body could produce no more. Drained, Brice was kept in his stupor as his body recovered after responding perfectly to Kat’s stimulation protocol. While he slept, he was given two more injections......injections designed to stimulate growth and production.

By mid-morning, the yacht had docked at the pier leading to Kat’s estate. Brice, now alert but confused, wore only swim trunks as he was led to the house by Simone and Adriana. Kat, issued a few instructions to the crew before departing the yacht. As soon as she was safely on the dock, the boat pulled away and headed back to the Marina almost 8 hours away. While sailing, the crew sanitized the deck and stateroom eliminating any possibility that Brice’s disappearance could be traced to the boat or the owner—Brice had officially disappeared.

By late afternoon, everyone had settled into the estate and were socializing around the pool. Brice seemed back to normal and the missing 8 hr boat ride seemed blocked from his memory. He was lounging close to Kat, sipping a drink like nothing unusual happened. It had not dawned on him yet that something was amiss, nor did he even question why he was here. His initial conditioning had removed all of those concerns from his mind. At this point, Kat decided to have some fun with Brice and one of her other acquisitions, Carole.

Carole was a 5ft 11 in beauty who in earlier years had been a friend but unfortunately for her, a rival of Kat. One of her first acquisitions, Kat made sure that Carole understood her place in life from that moment forward; she was forever subservient to Kat. Kat was in no way mean to Carole, unless you considered reprogramming her personality and life memories to Kat’s liking. Carole became Kat’s arm candy: walking, talking human art. For her part, Carole was exquisite looking and occasionally traveled with Kat to social affairs leading to more then a few rumors that they were a couple. Few knew the real story behind Carole’s acquisition and they never talked about it.

“Carole dear, please come over here.”

Carole stood, adjusted her bikini and walked over next to Kat. “Carol, please model for Brice and then display yourself.” Before Brice could register what was happening, Carole removed her bikini and was walking around Brice as if on a runway totally naked. Once she completed her walk, she mounted a flat topped marble pedestal where she posed naked as if frozen in stone. “Carole, as you can see is a wonderful form of human art; so beautiful, so sexy, so shall we say alluring,” Kat declared to Brice. All he could do was nod. He was confused, but his eyes did admire Carol’s form.

As he continued staring at Carole, Brice did not see or feel his cock growing hard, but it was not lost on Kat. Looking at Brice, she said “be a good boy and let Carole see that cock straining to be free.” She laughed, “it is like a crowd’s applause for a good performance.” Despite his disbelief at her suggestion, Brice found himself standing, slipping off his trunks and displaying his hardening cock to both Kat and Carole. Kat laughed at the confusion registering on Brice’s face. “Brice my dear boy, you look priceless, so confused. You of course are now much like Carole, I own you.”

Turning to Kat, Brice tried to say something, but was interrupted when Kat hit the Bluetooth control activating the stimulator on his prostate. Brice was immediately frozen in place as a wave of pleasure rolled deep within his body. “Brice, be a good boy for me and stand next to Carole. I want you to pose for me too.”

Brice walked over, climbed on the display stand and both naked and hard, displayed himself. His mind was screaming “what the hell,” but his body had lost all control. He stood still looking across at Carole. He could think, but he could not move and his body seemed to have a mind of its own. He secretly wondered if Carole felt the same way. “Perfect Brice, the two of you are like bookends: perfectly paired to one another.”

Kat had a photographer friend capture the human sculptures in digital format. The stimulation continued to keep Brice hard and aroused. Try as he might, he could not move and eventually surrendered to the idea that he was not in control. For the next 30 minutes, both he and Carol were placed in multiple poses each more suggestive then the other. At the 25 min mark, Kat commented that Carole seemed to be aroused and the photographer captured her glistening pussy up close. The constant stimulation of Brice’s prostate had forced clear drops of pre-cum to the tip of his cock. For the last shot, Kat posed Carole with her lips close to the cock head with her tongue out ready to capture the cum as it dripped from Brice’s cock. The best of these images would be framed for her gallery.

After the photography, Brice was led back to Kat where she told him to kneel. Like a good boy, he did. Smiling, she looked at her alpha male and told him to speak his mind. Immediately, Brice had the ability to talk and question and in rapid fire order, he questioned Kat about what was happening. She took it all in before responding and then laughing slightly explained to Brice his new fate in life.

“You see Brice, you were just too attractive to pass up, the perfect Alpha Male.” Continuing, “let’s just say that I have acquired you—acquired for life.” Looking toward Carole, “as you can see, my control is absolute.”

“You have been subjected to conditioning to deepen my control and also some drugs.” She looked at Brice’s face, “they are very effective as you can see and soon you won’t be needing them anymore.” When Brice asked “why,” she gave him two reasons: “I always wanted to break an Alpha male, and I can make money with you.” Continuing, “you have something many women would pay dearly for.....a potent load of semen capable of producing incredible offspring. Brice, you are my stud bull.” When Brice tried to protest, she shut him up with a wave. Immediately, he lost the ability to talk. “My conditioning techniques are world class,” she laughed. “I am sure that you will enjoy your time here.”

With that, Simone walked up behind the kneeling Brice and fastened a collar around his neck. It was snapped and then locked into place. “You belong to Mistress,” she whispered into his ear. Her words seemed to have a calming effect on the Alpha male. With that, she snapped a leash onto the collar, had him stand and led Brice back into the estate where he was once again prepared for milking. Simone never grew tired of watching him, a true Alpha male, reduced to a quivering mass of flesh by the power of her Mistress. Brice produced more semen then he had in the morning a testimony to the effectiveness of the drugs. Also, Simone noted his cock seemed longer in length and wider in girth. She had him assume the position and no longer restrained his torso. He was docile and becoming more docile by the hour. Once in position, she attached the collection device and started the prostate program. Within minutes, Brice’s eyes were rolling towards the back of his head and slight moans were coming from his lips. Droplets of pre-cum dripped into the tube. Droplets quickly became a steady stream as his prostate spasmed under stimulation pumping Brice’s seed into the waiting vessel. As before, the program continued until Brice was drained. He was then taken back to his room to rest, given two more shots stimulating production and size and left alone.

In the morning, Brice settled into the daily regime. He was taken to the gym for a workout, then showered, his entire body was shaved. Afterward, he was fed breakfast designed to keep his muscle tone tight. Immediately after breakfast, was his first milking session of the day. Bruce was conditioned to accept these sessions and offered no resistance. After the milking, he was taken to a lab where he was allowed to rest; however, while resting, his conditioning was deepened. Through the use of subliminal messages, mind altering drugs, and images projected onto his retina, he came to know Kat’s truth. His purpose in life was to serve Kat in all ways she desired and to serve without question.

Later that day, Brice was brought to Kat. He could no longer look her directly in the eyes. He looked down like a true submissive. Kat explained that a new young woman had been brought to the island. This girl she said, “was trouble.” In fact, the girl was actually a police detective who somehow had tracked Brice’s disappearance and had made her way to the island. Now restrained, she was naked and bent over a padded wooden bench that forced her ass into the air. “Brice,” Kat commented, “this girl was sent here to hurt me and everyone here, for that she needs a lesson, a lesson in how good life is here. Would you please strip and fill her with your seed?” At this statement, the policewoman physically that tried to break her bonds, but to know effect.

Brice, seeing her struggle, walked over in a daze, patted her on the head and then whispered, “it is what Mistress wants.” With that, he stripped and with his cock now hard walked behind the thrashing woman. Kat nodded. She could see that he was now much larger and wider. This, she’s thought, is going to be fun. Capturing Brice’s eyes, Kat nodded and Brice stepped forward between the woman’s thighs. His cock head brushed against the moist pussy lips and with a small grunt, he pushed forward penetrating Kat’s latest acquisition. The more she fought, the harder Brice pushed to penetrate her. Within minutes, he was pounding her pussy with a steady rhythm filling her with every stroke. Brice was lost in the moment and obeyed the will of his Mistress. Kat urged him on and within minutes, she knew he was going to explode. Walking close to the ears of the captive, she bent down and whispered, “he is so potent and you are so fertile, welcome to the family.” With that Brice penetrated to her very womb before exploding; a torrent of cum flooded the policewoman’s body. Brice held her hips steady as he kept his cock deep within her body. For her part, the policewoman was betrayed by her own body as Kat knew would happen. By the time the final thrusts happened, she was gleefully pushing back on Brice’s assault until she too came hard over his cock. Kat took it all in smiling ordering both to be returned to their respective rooms.

Brice’s leash was reattached and he was led away. The policewoman, now referred to as Amy, by Kat, was put on a gurney and taken to her room. Kat wanted Brice’s seed to flood toward her womb and not leak from her body. Amy’s eyes were dazed and unfocused. She had in effect been raped, but what she felt were the final quivers of the best and most explosive orgasm she had ever experienced. Back in her room, she was attached to an IV and the conditioning regime began. Before long, she would need no restraints.

Brice recovered nicely and was soon ready for his afternoon milking. The drugs he received twice daily were now proving effective. Both the volume and potency of his semen increased as well as the length and girth of his penis. He was truly becoming Kat’s bull stud and with every day, he was more and more eager to do her bidding.

Amy became Kat’s test project with Brice. Daily she was brought out before Kat, strapped to the breeding bench, and inseminated with Brice’s potent semen. By the end of the 5th day, she no longer needed to be secured as her conditioning kicked in. Amy willingly bent over exposing her pussy to Brice’s growing cock. She wanted what he offered and he gave it to her. 14 days after her initial insemination, the staff told Kat that Amy was pregnant. “Perfect,” she commented. “Amy will become human art as we follow her transition into motherhood. She adds a new dimension to my collection.” For her part, Amy was now docile and smiling most of the time. She hardly remembered her time as a policewoman and viewed Kat with adoring eyes. When she was told she was pregnant, she willingly accepted her new station in life. As long as Kat was happy, she was happy.

Brice was now Kat’s stud. His cock had reached full length and girth and was impressive. His semen volume was triple that of a viral male. Most of all, he was potent....Kat’s team marketed his output and found a willing market throughout the world.

On Kat’s island, life was now in a routine. Almost monthly a new project was shipped in for Kat to work with. Kat split her time between the mainland and the island and while mainland, always was looking for acquisitions. Her most recent target was a rival collector who totally underestimated Kat’s influence. Acquiring another collector was unusual but high reward as if Kat could tame her, she would inherit that collector’s assets.

Maggie sat on the veranda with Kat admiring her collection of human art. “I am impressed,” she said as she looked around. “This is just a part of the collection,” Kat commented, “I have match larger plans.” With that she looked to Maggie whispering, “I want what you have.” Maggie failed to understand the meaning of the phrase, “well Kat, that will take years.” Kat smiled and nodded, “maybe, but I have been known to take shortcuts.”

The effect of the drug on Maggie was subtle and it was not until she tried to get up that she realized something was wrong. She looked across at Kay who was staring at her with a smile on her face. “As I said, shortcuts.”

Maggie tried to speak but found her mouth could not form the words. Her arms and legs felt like lead. Kat stood and walked over. “Don’t fight the drug Maggie, you know it is impossible to resist.” Continuing, “in life, there are those who collect and then those who are collected. You just joined the collected side.” With a no, attendants arrived with a gurney and quickly loaded Kat’s rival. Maggie could not fight or resist and realized to her horror that she was being taken deep into Kat’s lab. She knew what awaited her. Kat poured a drink and issued instructions for Brice....“I want him ready as I tame Maggie.”

To Be Continued