The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in it’s entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This is a fantasy story and should be read in only that light. Story contains MC, MD, MF, and BD. I hope you enjoy it ;—)

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story. Feel free to email me at .

College Antics Part 2/??

“I was just about to go to bed Rick, what can I do for you?” I asked fearing the answer.

He looked me up and down and replied, “I don’t think you are going to bed at least not your bed. Come with me to my room.” He reached over and placed his hand on my shoulder.

“I don’t think so Rick.” I pulled away and stepped back into my room. I was going to push the door shut but didn’t have a chance as Rick pushed his way in and shut it for himself.

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out some pictures, “You will come with me Julianna or else these pictures will accidentally find their way all over the school.” He showed me the pictures and I realized that they must have been taken by Dave or Sean when I was in there room. I shut my eyes and tried to make him go away. Like if I held them closed long enough I would wake up from a dream and he would have vanished. Rick had other ideas though. I felt his hand on my left breast as he squeezed it tightly through the cloth of my nightshirt. My eyes flew open and I tried to pull away again.

“I’m going to go now. I want you knocking on my door in 10 minutes Julianna or else a lot more people will see this new side of you.” With that he turned and left shutting the door behind him.

I looked into my mirror, “How could I have let this happen to me.” I thought as the tears welled up in my eyes. I knew I had no choice but to go along with what Rick asked. I just couldn’t help but wonder how many people already had pictures. I wiped away my tears and walked across the hall to Rick’s room and knocked on the door. It opened and I saw him standing in front of me with a smug look on his face.

“Come on in Julianna.” He stepped out of the way letting me enter his room. I heard the door shut and lock and I just shut my eyes and hoped whatever he was going to do would be over fast.

I felt him come up behind me his breath on my neck which was enough to give me goose bumps. His hands circled around my waist pulling me back against him hard. I could feel his cock already erect and poking at me through his boxer shorts. “Those pictures have really turned me on you little slut. I can’t wait to see if the stories Dave told me are true.” He whispered in my ear. I cringed and tried to step away but he held me tightly. “Now come on Julie you know you want me. I have seen you watch me when I walk by you in the hall or when I sit next to you in the common room.” His hand drifted from my waist to my breast. “Besides if this didn’t turn you on in the least why are you nipples so hard.” Just to add some emphasis he ran his finger lightly over my hardened bud.

I pushed away from him hard breaking out of his arms and going over to the corner of his room. Trying to get as far away as I could I back myself into the far corner and tried to cover myself. He walked towards me, “Oh so you want to play hard to get huh. How about a I just throw you on that bed and fuck your brains out.” I let out a little cry and tried to push past him again but he threw me down on the bed. He sat on top of me kneeling on my arms which he quickly tied to ropes he already had on the bed. I tired to kick him off but he was quickly sitting on my feet to stop them to. Before I knew it he had my feet tied up as well.

He climbed off the bed and looked at me. “Perfect now I need the Polaroid camera I borrowed from Dave so I can add a few more pictures to the ones he gave me.” With that he snapped two quick pictures. I felt somewhat better about these ones because I did have a nightshirt on. “Well now that I have some before I think it’s time to get some more of you naked, ones that I can masturbate to and cum with thinking of your hot little slutty body.” He put the camera down and grabbed a pair of scissors off his desk. He smiled at me and moved back towards the bed lifting up my nightshirt. He ran the blade down my tummy and reached the waste band of my panties. In half a second he cut them along the leg holes. The lay across my slit. He then reached over and pushed them up into my cunt with his finger. Pushing as much of the fabric in as he could. I started to cry with this. I didn’t know what else to do. After pushing enough in that I felt full and uncomfortable but still leaving enough hanging out so that anyone would know what had happened he picked up the camera again. He took a picture up close of my cunt stuffed with the pink cotton panties and then one of my whole body me in tears.

He put the camera down and then pulled the nightshirt over my head. It was still around my arms but it laid behind me fine so he didn’t bother to cut it. He ran his fingers over my chest, playing with my breasts and nipples, teasing them. I watched as he leaned over my chest and began to suck and lick my left nipple. I felt it go all the way down to my pussy and I knew that inspite of my best effort I was getting turned on. He switched nipples to give the other just as much attention. Slowly he kissed between the two back and forth. Finally he kissed his way down my stomach over my belly button, pausing for a moment to slip his tongue into it and then continuing lower.

“Well now I wonder how your panties are holding up. If you are the slut Dave says I bet they are soaked. If you are the good girl you claim then they should be dry right.” I just watched and didn’t say anything. SLAP! I felt his hand come down on my tummy hard. “When I ask a question you little bitch you will answer it.”

I blinked the tears back hard determined not to let him see how I really felt. “Yes Sir.”

“Much better slut.” He slowly began to pull the panties out of my whole and sure enough they were dripping wet. “Well for lying about being a good girl I think you should be punished for being the nasty slut you are.” He held the panties in one hand and grabbed some duct tape in the other. “Open up sweetie.” I refused shaking my head from side to side. “Fine then I guess we are going to do this the hard way again.” Rick placed a finger on either side of my mouth and pushed in hard until I had no choice but to open my mouth. The minute I opened it he pushed the panties in as far as they would go. Quickly before I could spit them out he put some of the tape over my mouth. “Now I want you to suck on those and taste your juices. They are the juices of a slut, a whore, the floor fuck toy.

In my mouth a flavor that didn’t seem to quite have a taste and yet did filled up the salvia. I had to swallow but in the swallowing I got more off my panties. I gagged and tried to find away around it. Rick just watched and then picked up the camera and took a few pictures. He put the camera down yet again and then moved between my spread legs. He kneeled down in front of me letting his fingers drift up my thighs. He reached my center and pushed in two fingers. He quickly slid those in and out running his thumb up to my clit. I squirmed against his thumb and lifted my hips to meet his thrusting fingers. “Wow you are a slut. You can’t get enough of this can you?” He pulled his fingers out so they were just inside my slit and without thinking I just pushed up to take them back in. He thrust in a couple more times hard and then pulled out completely but before I could miss the feeling of something in me he had slid his hard cock deeply into me. He fucked me fast and hard reaching forward to squeeze and bite my nipples. Tears poured down my cheeks. I was so ashamed because although it hurt and I should hate it I was enjoying it and was coming close to my very own orgasm. He reached between our thrusting bodies to squeeze and play with my clit. All his weight was on me but we kept thrusting our hips together. Suddenly I felt my orgasm build to a peak and then explode. Shortly after me Rick followed. He pulled out dripping the last of his cum on my tummy.

“You are a great fuck.” He smiled and pulled out his camera focusing on my cunt with his and my juices oozing out. “Thanks cunt. These will make some great photos. Oh and by the way don’t make to many plans. I am going to be using you whenever I can. Of course that is when David isn’t using you. I have a feeling you are going to become a very busy girl.”

He pulled the tape off and the panties out of my mouth. He then untied me and let me out of his room. I ran back to my room and let myself in throwing myself on my bed. I cried myself to sleep only to dream of all the things that could be happening to me in the future. It was going to be a long year.