The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Colonization

by Homealone_447

Casey was standing by the bed, unblinking, her blue eyes staring into nothing. She was completely nude, her small breast swaying lightly in accord with her soft breathing and her arms hanging freely.

Behind her, an inch-wide tendril was emerging from a reddish pod and climbing up her smooth and shapely legs. Using the back of her knees as support it moved forward, her thighs shivering with the delicate touch as it caressed the sensitive skin just beside her pussy lips. Casey gasped softly with numbed anticipation.

For a moment, she felt a little scared, a faraway thought roaming in her head suggesting that she shouldn’t be doing this but... it felt so good. The impulse of moving away crossed her mind but vanished an instant later.

Casey felt the tendril digging between her ass cheeks, spreading them apart just enough to reach its destination. And then, it was there. The limb found the girl’s anus and pierced through.

“Ahh...” Casey cried softly. Her eyes opened wider as she felt the warmth of the tentacle pushing deeper—two inches, then three and more, much more.

Casey felt the appendage digging slowly and painlessly inside of her. The chemicals flowing in her blood numbed the small punctures all along her spine as microscopic tendrils linked the alien probe to the girl’s nervous system. Even if she could feel them, she wouldn’t care. The heightened stimulation of the delightful anal penetration had her on the brink of her first orgasm; it was just a matter of seconds, but then... nothing. Her mind became a blank space, her conscious being completely overtaken by the intruder. Every electrical impulse that traveled across her body was in control of something alien to her. Something alien to this world. She was now being controlled like a hand puppet.

“Do you want this body, Sondra?” Casey spoke. The flat voice sounded like her, but without the perkiness that had always distinguished the lively teenager.

The woman standing in front of Casey was unsure how to respond or what she should do. She had been rubbing her pussy as she observed the surreal scene developing before her. Sondra’s chest was heaving from excitement, and a hint of fear. The strangeness of the situation was hard to take in, even though she was the one that created the situation.

Having Casey standing zombie like just five feet way was almost too much for Sondra as she had dreamed of making love to the young woman countless times before this moment. She had fantasized about Casey’s silky black hair, bright blue eyes and she had memorized every curve of her body

As the college swim team instructor, Sondra would watch Casey walking around the pool area, her suit bottoms always trying to hide between her rounded ass cheeks. No matter what she did, she always looked incredibly sexy, at least in Sondra’s eyes. For Sondra, keeping the secret that she was a lesbian was one thing, but restraining herself from openly admiring that gorgeous body was torture for her. She couldn’t take it any longer and she was even considering moving to another college, to another town, just to avoid such torment.

But one day, he came. He made a promise to her. Only if she’d help him... and now, he provided.

“Yes...please. I want your body...her body,” Sondra said to Casey’s controller.

Sondra walked forward stopping just inches away from her student’s face. Casey’s beautiful blue eyes remained unfocused and vacant, staring right through her. But Sondra didn’t care, Casey’s face was perfect, her nose, her full lips, everything. Sondra grabbed Casey’s face gently and pressed her lips to the teen’s. A sparkle of excitement rushed from Sondra’s mouth, causing her body to shudder and her nipples to swell hastily.

Sondra moved down to Casey’s neck, running her tongue over the tender skin while her hands roamed over the woman’s beautiful body. She cupped Casey’s breast with one hand and started to squeeze it in rhythm with the strokes of her tongue. Her other hand caressed Casey’s leg, starting on the outer thigh and gently touching her with just the tips of her fingers.

* * *

The alien released a small part of Casey’s consciousness. The young woman didn’t know what was happening, but she knew she was aroused. A strange cloudiness seemed to fill her mind. She was barely aware of where she was and fought to remember... what was she trying to remember? She gasped as a spike of pleasure drove into her mind. There was a pause and then another spike. She tried to focus her eyes to find the source. She saw her coach, Sondra, kissing her body. Sondra’s mouth engulfed one of her nipples and the wonderful pleasurable sensation hit her again.

Ohh, yes, she thought, it feels wonderful.

Casey’s mind indicated that something was wrong, but she couldn’t place it exactly. Sondra’s mouth moved to her other nipple and Casey’s worries were swept away by another jolt of pleasure.

Casey felt Sondra’s tongue swirl at her belly button. She loved the sensation. She loved what Sondra was doing to her and suddenly Casey realized that she had a strong attraction for the woman in front of her and she wondered how it happened. She wondered if this was how it felt to be in love.

Sondra’s fingers were still squeezing the teen’s nipples, first one then the other. The pleasure was growing and Casey was more conscious of her situation every second, and more aroused.

Casey sensed that she could now move her arms at will but rather than pushing her teacher away, she moved her hands over Sondra’s head, her fingers entwined themselves in the woman’s hair and pulled her closer.

* * *

Sondra felt Casey’s hands on her head and smiled. Her student, the love of her life, was enjoying this. Casey wanted this—wanted to share her pleasure. Sondra now looked at her student’s pussy inches from her face. It seemed as beautiful as the rest of her body, the clit protruding from the velvety folds revealing the girl’s excitement. Sondra wanted to make Casey feel so loved, to bring her endless joy.

Sondra leaned forward, her head moving between her lover’s legs and extended her tongue while using her fingers to spread Casey’s pussy lips. She licked, circling the entrance of her slit and lashing her clitoris in rapid successions before capturing it within her expert lips.

* * *

Casey threw her head back and opened her eyes wide. Something incredible was happening in her body. In her crotch. In her ass. A feeling she never experienced before was expanding outwardly from her most delicate place. It was unbearable... it was... Casey exploded in the greatest orgasm of her life. Her abdomen contracted forcefully over and over, her legs shaking around Sondra’s head. A bright light was flashing behind her eyes and it was more that she could take. The conscious part of her mind blacked out and her legs almost collapsed beneath her. But the alien tendril regained control just in time. Casey stood straight again; her arms limp to her sides, her eyes empty and her love juices pouring down from her tight cavity.

* * *

Sondra pulled away and looked up, her lips and chin smeared with Casey’s juices. The teen was a puppet again. No mind. No will. Only total submission to him. Sondra looked at the red pussy lips in front of her and rejoiced, knowing that those lips now belonged to her whenever she wanted them. But then, she looked beyond the lips to the tendril that connected the young woman to the alien pod. The tendril that penetrated Casey’s anus and went deep inside her, to the center of her soul and that connected her to him .

That tendril reminded Sondra that Casey was just on loan to her, a reward for her good behaviour. Casey belonged to him, just as she did.

Sondra remembered how it all started a few days before...

* * *

Too weeks ago, Sandra was in her backyard lying peacefully in the hot tub, taking a comforting bath and feeling lonely as usual. The warm water caressed her body as she relaxed after a long day on the school grounds. The State competitions were close and most of the students were not ready. To make it worse, there was that other issue that troubled her mind, the craving for the beautiful body of Casey; and if that wasn’t enough, there were others girls in the team that caught her eyes. She had to do something about it before she ended up in trouble.

The sun was sinking below the horizon but she was too comfortable to get out of the water and turn the lights on. In the twilight, she noticed that some animal had been digging a hole at the far end of the garden.

I have to take care of that...but later, she thought.

The feeling of the bubbles was so soothing. One underwater jet was spraying directly between her legs. It was her favorite position and she knew that if she stayed like that long enough, she would have to do more than sit there and relax. Then, something happened. Something other than water touched the sensitive space between her legs. Sondra jumped, startled and sat on the edge of the hot tub, her legs spread apart.

What the hell just happened? Sondra thought confused and alarmed, Did something just slip inside of me?

Sondra still felt some tickling inside her vagina and it scared her. She pushed one finger carefully within her cavity, checking herself. Nothing. She turned off the water jets and checked the blue bottom of the tub. It was completely clean.

Maybe it was just the water jet, she rationalized, trying to reassure herself.

She sat there for a while, concentrating in her pelvic area. Waiting. The tickling was gone and she felt nothing out of the ordinary. It had to be the water. Sondra got out of the tub, grabbed a towel and walked into the house.

That night she did the same as the night before, and the previous before that; she had a light snack, watched some TV and went to bed. But, after she fell sleep, there was a small difference. Sondra had the most erotic dream of her life. She dreamt of Casey. She imagined the teen’s warm and delicate tongue licking her clit over and over while she squirmed delightfully on the bed.

But Sondra was not the only one immersed in the joyful sensations. A life form, unknown to her, was now inside of her, analyzing, understanding and recording her brain activity. Every time an interesting electrical impulse was detected, the hidden being replicated it, increasing the woman’s arousal and leading her into a sexual spiral that ended up with the most satisfying climax. She moaned and gasped for a few seconds, briefly waking up, but she soon relaxed and went back to sleep.

This was nothing new to the invader. He had seen this sexual behavior before in other species, on other planets. He knew that this particular characteristic would be very useful in the near future.

Sondra woke up the next morning with a big smile on her face, What a dream! So gratifying! She felt almost as if she had made love for real.

She did her usual morning chores and was ready to leave when she stopped by the mirror to check her makeup. She blinked. Strangely, she felt a little dizzy afterwards.

How odd, she thought, I could swear it was 7:30 am.

The clock indicated 7:45 am.

* * *

The alien arrived the day before in a small capsule, two inches long and one inch wide. It had been traveling through space for thousands of years and finally reached a planet. If it was lucky enough, the destination would be suitable for colonization. The capsule landed diagonally into the grass, making a hole in Sondra’s backyard. The shell opened to let out a red life form the size of a pea. The atmospheric conditions were favorable to its survival and now it was just a matter of time until finding a host. The life form detected a large concentration of hydrogen molecules nearby and dragged itself towards it. After a few hours of painful journey, and after dealing with several local residents like ants and beetles, the alien crawled into the hydrogen source -the water of the hot tub- and waited.

The opportunity came soon. A host large enough to accommodate him entered the concentration of hydrogen molecules. It was only after it penetrated the new host that the alien began to understand everything about this planet. The native host called itself Sondra.

* * *

Over the following days, Sondra began to realize that she was blanking out for short periods of time and it worried her. She knew that she needed to see a doctor but a tiny voice within her mind told her that it was not necessary. It was during these blank periods that the small alien learned the most. First of all, it learned that his strength only allowed him to take full control of Sondra’s mind for periods of fifteen minutes at the most. It had to grow larger to do more than that and he was planning to do so.

The alien discovered that its host belonged to the dominant species on the planet. In fact, humans were the only life form on this world that was fully self-aware and had a complex way of creating thoughts. Sondra would do just fine for colonization purposes.

The alien knew that it was always best to follow the local planet’s natural rules. Sadly, after further investigation within Sondra’s brain, the alien found out that the human social behavior was not the most effective on the planet. He decided to use the best native model for social organization; the method used in a colony of ants. He was going to use the dominant skills of humans and the effective colonization tactics of the ants: one controlling entity and thousands of mindless slaves. It was just a matter of time until the whole planet could be controlled. It would take a very long time, but time was his main resource.

* * *

After one week of being unaware that she was hosting the alien, Sondra made conscious contact with her unwanted resident for the first time.

She blinked several times trying to concentrate. A pleasant thrill of excitement made her shiver as she rooted her feet on the soft carpet of her living room.

A disembodied thought erupted in her consciousness. Her eyes fluttered as she felt herself give in.

Slave

Sondra felt a warmth radiate from her pussy.

Fear rose and dissipated, forgotten almost as soon as it came while a pulse of pleasure flared between her legs. She thought of her dreams, her favorite fantasy... Casey, and it didn’t feel all that different from now. The voice continued its sweet whisper inside of her head.

I am inside you and you belong to me...slave.

Sondra’s nipples peaked.

It was soon the only thought she could sustain. It was hot and exciting. She could feel herself surrendering to it. She stood rigidly; her mind making feeble protests while a strange force quietly gained control of her mind.

“Who are you?” she was able to mumble softly.

I am your Master and you are my slave.

Sondra’s pussy twitched.

She moaned this time, sensing the clarity of the strange thoughts and how they so easily suppressed her own. She was growing more receptive to the commands with each passing second. She recognized the presence within her, voicing the commands in her mind.

Her legs quivered in anticipation as her eyes glazed.

You will obey and will be rewarded.

Sondra’s pussy twitched again.

“Yess...” she whispered.

Sweet delirium was overtaking her. She could still feel a vague sense of concern clouding her judgment, as though her desire to yield and obey the alien impulses was wrong. That feeling vanished. Moments later she wanted to give herself completely to the voice, to him.

* * *

The alien was pleased. The human stood perfectly still. Its mind had proven easy to overpower. This species was remarkably susceptible to induction. Absolute submission flowed through the mind link. To its surprise, the alien perceived a complete lack of resistance. Now he knew then that human females would make perfect slaves; with excellent hosting capabilities and anything lacking could be transformed and adapted.

* * *

You have responded well. You will be rewarded slave.

As soon as these words echoed in Sondra’s mind, a powerful orgasm exploded inside of her and she lost her balance, plunging down onto the carpet, her pussy contracting on itself over and over. Her eyes rolling up into her head, she clenched the rugged fabric beneath her as her convulsions continued for a minute, then two... she was losing her mind, if it could be consider hers anymore. Then, as sudden as it began, the ecstasy stopped.

Sondra lay on her back, breathing heavily, staring at the ceiling. Her mind had been released but she was not sure she wanted that. It had been the single most satisfying experience of her life and she wanted more, much more.

She knew now that there was an alien form growing in her womb and she didn’t care. She wished she could keep him inside of her forever. Sondra moved her hands over her abdomen and caressed herself softly.

“I am yours.”

* * *

Two weeks after her initial induction, Sondra was lying on her bed watching TV, but it wasn’t she who selected the channels. The alien was watching through her eyes, learning, planning. Sondra knew that later that night, she was going to be rewarded for obeying him and she was longing for it.

She felt a soft tingling in her vaginal cavity.

Yes... she thought, tonight the pleasure will start earlier.

She soon realized that tonight was going to be different. The pleasure usually started in her brain and spread out to every cell of her body, concentrating on her pussy, but now, the pleasure felt more physical. He was not only touching her soul, but her flesh as well. Her abdomen shuddered from the inside out and a form began to move within, pushing downward into her vaginal tract. Her mouth opened forming an ‘O’ but no sound came out. Every inch of her inner walls was caressed and pushed outward in the process. Within a few seconds, she felt fuller than ever before. Then, she saw it...

Her eyes, clouded by overwhelming bliss, saw a dark-red protrusion coming out from her vaginal cavity. It looked like a red cucumber pushing its way out into the world. Sondra was at the brink of a huge orgasm. She was pushing instinctively to help her master free himself, her fists clutching the bed sheets tightly. Finally, she climaxed and with the first contraction, He came out.

After a few minutes, Sondra came back to her senses and lifted her head to watch her newborn, the owner of her soul. Sondra had an upsetting feeling of emptiness. Her Master was not physically inside of her anymore. Nevertheless, she still felt a connection with him, although not as strong as before.

The alien had changed its shape to a half-sphere, about the size of a melon.

Sondra saw a tendril extending out from the top of the alien’s body, making a squishy sound as it moved slowly towards her. Her heart jolted with excitement. She was fully aware of what was happening now and a small hint of fear showed in her eyes for the first time in days.

She felt the tendril reaching between her legs and slide downward between her ass cheeks. The alien found the right spot and pushed. Sondra gasped as the tentacle wormed inside her rectum as far as she could think possible. Then, the most wonderful sensation of submission crowded her brain completely. The physical connection had been re-established and her pussy twitched hard.

Sondra’s body went stiff, her arms and legs straight, her eyes rolled up into heaven. She became a puppet, her whole body completely out of her control. Slowly, the alien began to fill Sondra’s mind with instructions. Meanwhile, her pussy was contracting with mild continuous orgasms.

The following day, Sondra was coaching the girls from the side of the pool. At the end of the session, she waited for the right moment and jumped into the water, approaching Casey.

“Casey, wait a moment. There’s something we need to adjust in your technique.”

“Sure Coach,” the teen responded.

As the rest of the girls headed to the locker rooms, Sondra held Casey’s arm, indicating the right movements to make and as she did this, microscopic particles were being transferred from the teacher’s skin to Casey’s. Moments later a slight tickling started in the Casey’s arm and she felt uneasy and light-headed. There was something in the way her teacher was touching her. Her movements became clumsy.

Suddenly, with an agile motion, Sondra grabbed Casey’s head and kissed her. A torrent of saliva flooded into the teen’s mouth. Casey opened her eyes wide for a second, then her body relaxed completely.

Sondra knew she had only a few seconds for her next move. She easily pushed the teen through the water to the edge of the pool, pinning her against the blue mosaic. Then, she pulled her own bikini bottoms to one side, exposing her pussy lips and did the same with Casey’s, who barely mumbled a protest.

A small tendril, half an inch wide and four inches long, appeared between Sondra’s cunt lips. The teacher moaned from the pleasurable sensation, thanking her Master for this gift. The tendril squirmed its way out of Sondra’s body and quickly covered the distance to Casey’s vaginal entrance, penetrating the girl effortlessly. Casey sighed as she felt something slip inside of her.

Sondra observed with immensurable joy as her student’s eyes glazed while her delicate membranes absorbed the cocktail of chemicals released by the intruder. This tendril was only a small piece of the alien, designed to dissolve in a woman’s body and keep her under submission for just the right amount of time. From the moment Casey’s eyes relaxed and stared blankly, Sondra knew the only thing left to do was to present the teen to him, to her master, for complete possession of her mind and body.

* * *

Later that day, Casey was standing in Sondra’s bedroom, staring vacantly ahead. Sondra was watching closely. He had promised that she could have the student later on. After the alien penetrated Casey’s anus, the young woman became part of a whole. It had been no more than thirty minutes since she first received an unwanted kiss from her teacher and now the old Casey was gone forever. Her mind had been completely remodelled to be part of the ‘colony’. Her body would follow soon. The new Casey was his servant. His slave.

Over the following days, Casey’s DNA began to change. Although it was essential that her outer appearance remained the same, her internal organs would undergo the proper adaptations for a specific purpose, to be a recruiter, like Sondra. There was the urgent need for more slaves that would perform other functions like food dispensers, surveillance, nest tenders, and others. There was a lot of work to be done, but first, they needed to acquire an appropriate location for the nest and the alien had already found one possibility inside Casey’s memory.

* * *

Casey’s older sister, Sylvia, discovered early on that her spectacular body and pretty face was all she needed to do well in life. She left University to marry a man much older than her, a very rich man with a wild lifestyle, which foreseeable sent him to the grave sooner than expected. Although she was only three years older than Casey, Sylvia was now a rich widow living in a mansion surrounded by gardens and a tall fence.

When Sylvia received a call from Casey, she was surprised to hear from her and worried when her sister wanted to talk with her in person. She invited Casey to her home immediately.

A while later, Casey arrived and Sylvia opened the front door with a big smile, “Hi, honey, how have you been? I haven’t seen you in almost a month.”

“Hi Sylvia, is good to see you,” Casey’s voice sounded cheerful as always but her expression seemed different, as if she were detached from the world.

Smiling at her sister, Casey suggested that they relax in the Jacuzzi while they talked. She new that Sylvia loved to spend time in the bubbling waters and she was planning to take advantage of it.

“Sure. Good idea,” Sylvia responded and led Casey into the house

* * *

Half an hour later, Sylvia was passively sitting in the water in front of her sister. Her eyes were lost in eternity, her mind partially subjugated and her body aroused from the inside out.

Moments before, Casey had to make a great effort not to moan when the small worm sneaked out of her pussy, but now she had nothing to worry about as the alien’s chemical-messenger was already inside Sylvia. Casey saw her sister’s erect nipples through the thin fabric of her bikini, a clear indication that Sylvia was ready to become part of the colony. Just thinking about that, made Casey’s pussy twitch. Soon, Sylvia would become more than her sister; they would become the same entity controlled by a single mind. Casey’s pussy jolted again.

Casey moved closer and asked softly, “How do you feel?”

Sylvia stared at her, unable to focus.

Casey leaned forward and kissed her sister on the mouth, pushing the tip of her tongue between her sister’s luscious lips.

Sylvia mumbled, “Ca...sey...”

Casey couldn’t distinguish if her sister was pleading her to stop or begging for more, but either way she was interrupted by the doorbell.

Sondra let herself into Sylvia’s mansion carrying a big box which contained the reason for her existence. She placed the box gently on the bed in the main bedroom and opened it. She lifted the alien and placed him beside the box. Casey was walking out of the bathroom, hand in hand with her sister, who couldn’t quite understand what was happening but could clearly feel the increasing fire in her crotch. Both girls stopped by the bed and Casey looked at the reddish bulk with true devotion in her eyes, her fingers slowly rubbing her clit. Sylvia was standing beside Casey, eyes still unfocused, arms limp by her sides.

The alien immediately extended his tentacle and moved it between Sylvia’s legs, then the flexible appendage curved upward and slid across the woman’s ass crack. Sylvia turned her head and looked down at the tentacle. Her face showed a hint of fear and helplessness as the chemicals released in the initial takeover began to wear off, but she didn’t move.

Casey watched with excitement as her sister threw her head back and inhaled deeply. The alien had entered her.

Sondra walked around and knelt behind Sylvia. Fascinated to be able to witness another enslavement, she spread Sylvia’s ass cheeks and saw the tentacle inexorably piercing the woman’s body. The veined surface of the tentacle sank in with a squishy sound as Sylvia’s fingers extended rigidly and her toes curled up. Then, the tentacle stopped penetrating and Sylvia relaxed completely. Her eyes started fluttering as her mind became reprogrammed forever.

Casey leapt onto the bed and watched her sister standing like a puppet in front of her. Casey recalled when they were young girls and Sylvia had always been the one in control, managing to obtain whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Now, none of that mattered. It was strange and exciting to look at Sylvia’s expressionless face, her eyes blank and her ass penetrated by an alien tentacle.

* * *

Sondra walked around from behind the new slave and joined Casey on the bed. Admiring Casey’s perfect body, she decided that it was time for more romance, at least until she received further instructions from their master. She grabbed Casey’s shoulder and pushed the teen flat on her back, just beside the alien, and then she threw herself on top of her student. Sondra locked her lips against Casey’s, who responded by slipping her tongue into her teacher’s mouth. Sondra’s sexual fantasies had come true and she couldn’t be more thankful for it. Casey was grateful to Sondra for bringing her to him and she tried to express it in the best way she could.

Sondra moved down the teen’s body, playing with her nipples for a moment before going further. As she nibbled the sensitive nub of Casey’s clitoris, the young woman arched her back and exploded in her first orgasm of the night.

The alien observed Sondra and Casey as it sent instruction to Sylvia’s mind through the tendril embedded in her ass. Curious, he wanted to know how far a female could endure a strong sexual stimulation. A second tendril emerged from the alien pod and snaked closer to Casey’s crotch, attracted by the heat emanating from her pussy.

Sondra removed her mouth from the teen’s clit as the limb curved over Casey’s thigh and sank between her legs with a soggy sound. The student gasped. Sondra captured the sensitive nub of her clitoris once again while the tendril pushed deeper into Casey. Within seconds, she climaxed a second time. The contractions of Casey’s vaginal muscles around the rubbery appendage fired a discharge of electrical impulses from the tentacle that replicated the orgasm over an over inside Casey’s brain.

Sondra observed Casey’s body shaking with spasms that didn’t seem to end and she almost climaxed from the sheer delight of observing her lover’s total submission and overwhelming bliss. Every muscle in the young woman’s body was shaking and straining. Two minutes later, Casey was unconscious from the sexual overdose. All necessary information was recorded by the alien.

* * *

By the following day, the alien had grown a few inches wider and taller, synthesizing the hydrogen in the air as a main source of energy. The hydrogen was not abundant but it was enough for the alien to grow at a slow pace.

Casey woke up between Sondra and the alien, startled for a moment as she tried to remember where she was. Within a few seconds, her mind cleared and she remembered. She was a slave. Her pussy had a mild contraction at the thought. She loved being a slave and being part of the new colony. A strange sense of satisfaction and completeness overcame everything else.

Casey turned her head and saw Sylvia still standing beside the bed. The tentacle still attached to her anus.

Sylvia! She had been there all night! Casey thought.

Casey got off the bed, careful not to wake Sondra, and walked around in front of her sister. Sylvia was moaning very softly, almost inaudibly. Casey saw Sylvia’s nipples standing proud from the center of her pink areolas. Looking farther down, she saw her sister’s inner thighs glistening. Casey knelt and moved closer, confirming that it was Sylvia’s love juice that had been leaking from her pussy all night and now even the carpet beneath her feet was wet.

The alluring smell of sex filled Casey’s nostrils. Sylvia’s nether lips looked so beautiful, so wet and appealing. Casey couldn’t take her eyes off them. One thought materialized in her head. It was a voice. No. It was a command.

Taste.

Casey wondered where that thought came from. A slight reluctance formed in her conscience, as she knew it was her own sister standing in front of her. Then, the voice sounded again, this time clearer and stronger,

Taste.

A wave of pleasure radiated from her crotch in every direction. Casey’s eyes glazed as she finally understood that the command came from her master, now stamped forever in her brain. There was only one thing she could do. Obey.

Casey leaned forward and licked the length of her sister’s cunt lips. Sylvia jerked and gasped loudly. Casey licked again and Sylvia moaned. Casey felt so right in giving pleasure to her sister, to one member of the colony, to him. Sylvia tasted so good.

Sylvia spread her legs and bent her knees, allowing Casey to slide within, letting her mash her full open mouth around Sylvia’s pussy. Casey tongue-fucked her sister, mouth lips kissing cunt lips eagerly. Moments later, Casey felt Sylvia’s legs shaking around her head and a strong contraction almost sent the older woman off her feet. As this happened, a large gush of a sweet fluid sprayed out from Sylvia’s vaginal cavity and flooded Casey’s mouth. Casey’s heart was pounding hard and fast while she swallowed the substance. She was ecstatic, her pussy twitching in synchrony with her sister’s. Sylvia had another contraction and more fluid gushed out. Casey swallowed more and her pussy twitched again, harder. The next time Sylvia’s pussy contracted, Casey climaxed with her mouth attached to her sister’s opening, drinking the flow as if her life depended on it. Sylvia shuddered, coming in and out of consciousness, but remained standing, overtaken by the mind-controlling tentacle buried in her ass.

After a few devastating seconds, their orgasms subsided and finally Casey moved back, her chest still heaving and her stomach full. She wiped her chin with the back of her hand and noticed that the fluid secreted from her sister’s body was a whitish essence that reminded her of diluted milk.

Casey looked up at her sister, now impassive again, and then looked down at the tentacle penetrating her anus. It took Casey a moment but then everything made sense. Sylvia’s function in the colony was clear now. The master had used Sylvia’s body to feed her. Casey was not allowed to eat any other way. The command was imprinted in her mind: No foreign substances should contaminate her body, the colony’s body. The slaves were bounded to the alien in every possible way.

Casey, still kneeling on the floor, observed as the tentacle pulled swiftly from Sylvia’s rectum and the woman crumbled to the ground, exhausted.

* * *

Sondra woke and found herself in bed with the alien by her side. She got up and almost stumbled over Sylvia, who was laying sleep on the carpet.

Sondra wondered how Sylvia could look so much like Casey and yet they were so different. But that was all in the past. Now, all of them were equals and Sylvia, just like her sister, looked like a beautiful angel. Sondra admired her breasts; they were an image of perfection, even better than Casey’s. Sondra knelt beside the sleeping woman and licked one of Sylvia’s nipples. The delicate nub responded immediately, swelling and hardening. Sondra slipped it into her mouth and sucked.

Sylvia moaned within her numbed mind while Sondra was surprised with a gush a fluid leaking from the slave’s breast. It was sweet and delicious. Sondra acknowledged the emptiness in her stomach and suckled harder as more fluid came out. When she moved to the other breast, she obtained an identical response. Sondra was in heaven, her pussy twitching with every gulp, as her belly filled.

* * *

When Casey came from the bathroom, she found Sondra kneeling beside her sister with a fat tentacle buried in her ass, her eyes fluttering as her mind received new commands. Casey was envious; she wished it was her submitting so deeply to the master. But she knew her turn was coming soon and felt her pussy tingling with anticipation.

Casey observed as the tentacle withdrew from Sondra’s ass. The woman’s face remained expressionless. With almost robotic movements, Sondra stood up and moved back on the bed, kneeling in front of the reddish bulk of the alien and then bent backwards, presenting her moistened opening to him. A proboscis, different from the mind-controlling tendril, came out from an opening at the base of the alien’s body. This appendage ended with a mouth-like structure that attached firmly to Sondra’s crotch. Seconds later, the tube contracted eliciting a soft moan from the entranced woman. Casey was observing intently and could only imagine the small segments of the alien snaking across the leathery tube and slipping into Sondra’s body, as she moaned again and again.

Casey knew that every groan of the woman represented the future possession of a new slave for the colony. It was time for Sondra to go hunting.

Several hours later, Sylvia was tenderly embracing Casey from the back and caressing her breasts, while both sisters watched the new girl. She was a blonde laying flat on the bed, her eyes fixed on the ceiling, a tentacle buried in her body and her mind completely subjugated.

* * *

Several weeks went by and Sylvia’s mansion was swirling with activity. The colony was expanding rapidly. Women were coming and going in and out of the house. Some brought new slaves-to-be and others went to collect necessary materials for the nest protection and maintenance.

* * *

In another part of the city, Veronica McBride spent most of the day lying naked on her bed. Her instructions had been precise but she had been struggling with them all day. Kristy was her daughter, her only daughter. Veronica wanted to fight her commands but that word kept coming to her head over and over.

Enslave

Veronica’s hand moved unconsciously to her crotch and started rubbing her clit.

I can’t do this. Not to her. I can’t. Veronica fought back with great effort.

Enslave, her hand rubber faster, Enslave, and faster, Enslave, Veronica climaxed.

The alien had seen Kristy while he scanned Veronica’s mind and he wanted her for a new experiment. The purpose of this test was irrelevant to the slave. The commands were burned into her mind and the task was inescapable.

Now Veronica was standing naked beside her daughter’s bed and she stepped forward with no hesitation.

Kristy was deeply asleep and her mother began to stroke her arm, careful not to wake her. Not yet anyway. The chemicals passed from skin to skin and they slowly affected on Kristy’s mind. Veronica uncovered her daughter completely and proceeded to remove her panties. It was then when Kristy woke up, confused and scared.

“Mom? ... What are you doing?”

The young woman was not sure if she was dreaming. She tried to stop her mother from pulling her panties all the way off but it was too late. Veronica jumped on top of her daughter and straddled her.

“Mom!!...”

She tried to push her away but, although Veronica was a small woman, she was very strong. She grasped Kristy by her wrists and pinned her to the bed. Kristy’s head was spinning from the first dose of chemicals but she already knew that this was not a dream, even if it made no sense.

Veronica moaned loudly and Kristy, trembling with fear, looked up at her mother’s face. She was crossed eyed and her mouth was slack and partially open. At that moment, Kristy felt something rubbing her pelvis and when she looked down, she screamed.

A reddish tendril was pushing out of her mother’s pussy and was slipping down to her own crotch. The worm quickly found her tight opening and snaked forward, penetrating Kristy’s vagina. Immediately, it started to dissolve, releasing a torrent of mind-numbing chemicals directly into the young woman’s blood stream.

Moments later, Veronica came back from the delightful stupor of releasing the enslaver segment. Her angelical daughter was looking back at her with a serene expression. Veronica released her arms and Kristy lay there, immobile, with her hands resting on the pillow at either side of her head. The maternal love of Veronica had been replaced by a different kind of love; one filled with sexual desires impossible to resist. Looking at that young woman with her tight and creamy body, so inviting and defenceless, she just couldn’t fight the urge to savor a bit more of her. The older woman moved down slowly until her face was aligned with her daughter’s pussy and licked. Kristy gasped softly.

* * *

Two hours later, mother and daughter were back in Sylvia’s house.

“Bring her,” Sondra ordered.

Despite the large amount of chemicals released in Kristy’s slim body, too much time had passed since she had been taken by the numbing tendril and she was regaining some of her awareness as she walked passively holding her mother’s hand toward the main room.

As they passed through the door, Kristy saw the alien, now a large reddish bulk of meat, about three meters wide and two meters tall, sitting against the back wall. The light filtering through the window was reflected on the slippery surface of its skin. Immediately a sensation of panic invaded the young woman’s soul. She felt the urge to scream for her mother but her mother was right there, holding her hand.

Kristy saw three other girls, one blonde and two brunettes, standing rigidly beside the alien, their eyes fluttering. Three tentacles were buried in each of the women’s anuses. She gasped from the surreal image in front of her as fear showed in her eyes. Noticing this, her mother whispered in a soothing voice,

“Its ok baby, come with me and you will feel much better in a second.”

Kristy walked with uncertain steps behind her mother until they were two meters away from the creature. Kristy looked at the alien knowing that something bad was going to happen to her but her mind was still too numb to do anything about it. Veronica stood behind her daughter and wrapped her arms around her body, caressing her small breasts and pinching her nipples tenderly.

Kristy heard a squishy sound beside her and turned her head in time to look at one of the tentacles retreating from the blonde’s anus. The blonde and the teenager heaved a sigh at the same time, as Kristy saw inch after inch of the phallus pulling out from the woman’s body. When it finally came out, the wetness of the waving tentacle revealed that at least nine inches of the tendril had been wedged inside the blonde. Kristy felt her legs go weak and whispered to her mother,

“Mom please, lets get out of here...”

The same tentacle that had been inside the blonde moved in front of Kristy, as she tried to leap back. Veronica just continued to fondle her daughter’s nipples, holding her in place at the same time. The phallus moved between the Kristy’s legs and curled up, snuggling against her ass cheeks while her body tensed. The tentacle pulled back and pressed at the anal entrance, first lightly then increasing in pressure. Kristy lifted her body standing in her toes, trying unsuccessfully to avoid the penetration. A second later, the shaft was inside of her.

“Ahhh... mom!” Kristy gasped.

Veronica’s pussy was twitching with the knowledge of her daughter becoming part of the colony. She moved her hand down and cupped the teen’s mound, finding and rubbing her clitoris. Kristy moaned. As the tentacle crept deeper inside her, she fell slowly to her knees, with her hands by her sides and her eyes fixed, unblinking.

Veronica heard a soft voice coming from the bed, “You have done well”. It was Sylvia, who was lying on her side with her luscious breast standing full and round. Her belly was a bit swollen and Veronica wondered if she was pregnant.

“Come here,” Sylvia told in a commanding voice.

Without saying a word, Veronica approached the woman and kissed her on the lips. Tongues dueled for a few second before Veronica’s mouth was directed to one of Sylvia’s fully erect nipples. An instant after the older woman’s lips closed on the pinkish nub, a trickle of fluid poured out and filled her mouth. Veronica swallowed while her pussy moistened.

* * *

A few hours later, Kristy blinked a few times and stood up with the tentacle still wedged deeply up her ass. Her robotic movements were evident and her eyes were fixed and staring.

Sondra and Casey saw an opening expand at the base of the creature and a new kind of tentacle slid out. They realized that something different was going to happen and watched curiously as Kristy stood rigidly in front of her new master. The tentacle was fatter and darker than the rest, at least two and a half inches thick. The alien tube crawled across the floor toward Kristy and the young woman stepped forward, spreading her feet. Her eyes were totally vacant. She was being controlled like a puppet and she had no need to know why she was doing this, she was there only to obey.

Sondra saw the fat tentacle curling up between Kristy’s legs, approaching her pussy lips menacingly. Sondra and Casey moved a little closer to have a better view of the impending events. The hearts of the silent observers were beating fast with excitement and anticipation. Casey held Sondra’s hand tightly as she said,

“There is no way that fat tentacle will fit inside of her!”

“Shhh... lets wait and see,” Sondra told her in a soft voice.

Kristy bent her legs, lowering herself until the slimy tip of the alien cock was touching her cunt lips. She moved up a little as if centering on the right spot, sticky lines of goo joining pussy and phallus together. Then she sat on the massive cock, resting her whole weight on the rounded head of the tentacle. The teen wiggled her body back and forth, sliding on top of cock head until the resistance was overcome and the first two inches pierced into her vagina.

“Ahhhhhhaaaa....” Kristy moaned, opening her eyes wide.

The teen’s nipples seemed ready to burst out of her body but her facial expression showed nothing but total relaxation.

Kristy wiggled again and the tentacle moved deeper into the confines of her vaginal cavity, pushing her pelvis and her belly outward as it moved deeper. For a brief moment, the mind-controlling link was overridden and Kristy threw her head back with a loud gasp and her eyes opened wide. The alien regained control, quickly eliminating the pain and letting only pleasure filter in.

“Oh my God, it went in!” Casey exclaimed.

Kristy was again kneeling on the floor. This time with both her holes impaled: one with the controlling tentacle and the other with a fat phallus. The creature began to move the tentacle back and forth, swaying the limp body of the female along with it. Kristy’s head bobbed as the rocking increased its pace. Sondra could only assume that the alien had released part of the teen’s mind because her moaning and panting were too loud and her eyes had rolled up into her head. As she watched the teen being penetrated, Sondra could distinguish something sliding inside the tentacle, approaching Kristy’s pussy. The young woman continued ridding the creature for several minutes, her shivering orgasms indistinguishable from the rough handling. Then, it stopped.

Kristy’s belly contracted with the spasm of her last climax as the tentacle recoiled from her pussy and then she fell forward on her hands. She never knew if she had stopped her fall by instinct or if it had been an order from the tendril in her ass, from him.

The teen stayed in that position, breathing in short gasps, as her vaginal opening closed slowly, recovering its normal size and a heavily viscous transparent substance dribbled out, sliding down to the carpet. Kristy’s eyes fluttered rapidly and one second later the other tentacle also left her tight anal cavity.

“Wow, that was wild...” Casey said, turning her head toward Sondra.

Sondra didn’t respond as she tried to determine what purpose this new slave might serve. All she could see was a slight bulge in Kristy’s belly, but it seemed no different than Sylvia’s.

For the alien, the experiment had been a total success.

* * *

Detective Laura Mackenzie was assigned to investigate the abnormal increase in missing persons reports. She was looking at her computer screen, admiring the picture of a beautiful girl, Lisa Favre. She had vanished five days ago and her sister had called the police. She was the first girl to be reported missing and after her, many more reports followed. The number of missing persons reports was very unusual for this normally quiet city and there were similar situations in other cities in the region that her boss told her to be just coincidence. She was sure that it wasn’t.

Laura felt uneasy. She looked out the window at the people walking on the street below. Suddenly, she saw her! The pretty woman displayed on the computer screen was right there, crossing the street. Laura stood up and ran toward the exit, swiftly reaching the main door.

The detective dashed onto the sidewalk just in time to see Lisa entering a department store. She followed Lisa into the store and through the lingerie department, careful not to draw too much attention from the customers. Lisa walked into the restrooms. Laura hesitated for a moment but then opened the door and stepped inside.

The restrooms were empty except for the two women. The cute girl was checking her makeup in the mirror and Laura approached her from behind. Lisa saw her and turned around.

Without saying a word, Lisa opened her blouse exposing her full creamy breasts. Laura stood staring for a moment, then she leaned forward and eagerly engulfed one of those exquisite nipples. As the sweet fluid poured out, the detective relaxed and enjoyed her meal. It was the first time she was fed outside the nest and her nervousness from being caught diminished as her arousal increased.

After a few minutes of delightful suckling, Lisa pushed down on Laura’s shoulders, urging her to move to her crotch. Laura understood immediately and released the erect nipple from her lips while a drop of whitish fluid slid down the soft curve of Lisa’s breast. While lifting the young woman’s skirt above her hips, the detective moved down, licking the woman’s belly and kissing her scarce pubic hair until she reached her destination. Lisa’s pussy lips were dripping wet and already slightly open, displaying the swollen nub of her clitoris. Laura delicately licked the outer lips and Lisa gasped in response. Lisa’s fingers were now digging into Laura’s blonde hair, pulling her closer. Laura nibbled Lisa’s clitoris, making her squeal with pleasure. Then, she sank her face fully into the inviting pussy and probed the warm cavity with her tongue.

As the minutes passed, Lisa moaned louder and louder. Laura was glad that she had locked the door of the bathroom. Lisa’s legs began to tremble from the impending orgasm, her fingers clawed the detective’s scalp. Laura increased her tongue-lashing as she grabbed the woman’s ass cheeks and then it happened...

Lisa’s whole body stiffened for a second and a powerful gush of fluid sprayed out of her pussy into Laura’s mouth. Her knees bent as the strong orgasm rippled through her spine but Laura kept her in place, her mouth tightly stuck to the pouring cunt lips. Several contractions followed the first one and Laura was rewarded with sweetness every time.

With the last spasm, Lisa released her hold on Laura’s hair and her hands fell to her sides. Laura looked up and found a familiar vacant expression on the woman’s face. Suddenly, she felt something pushing at her mouth and moved back a little. Right before her eyes, a thick rounded tentacle protruded from Lisa’s pussy. It was at least two inches in diameter and squirmed out slowly, covered with some sort of jelly lubrication that glittered under the bathroom lights. Laura’s eyes opened wide as her pussy jolted with excitement.

* * *

After the successful experiment with Kristy, a new kind of slave had been created; one who had the capability of both feeding and reprogramming other slaves outside the nest. During her transformation, the master had given Lisa this same ability and now she was about to use it for the first time.

* * *

The fat tentacle kept sliding out until it reached approximately nine inches in length. Laura looked at it for a moment and there was no doubt in her mind about the purpose of this tendril. She stood up and removed her panties. Then she moved even closer to Lisa. Lisa’s eyes were lost in eternity and Laura’s eyes were lost in Lisa’s. She loved her just for being there. For bringing him to her. At least a part of him.

The tentacle sensed it was time and curved upwards, searching for Laura’s anus. It spread her ass cheeks and unhurriedly penetrated the tight entrance. Laura moaned and pushed her hips back, trying to accelerate the process. She felt the fat phallus piercing her rectum and entering her deeper and deeper. Within a few seconds the connection was completed and Laura’s arms fell to her sides too.

The two enthralled females standing partially naked in a public bathroom, bonded together by a fat living tentacle, looked lustily into each other’s eyes but not looking at all, unaware of anything but him. New instructions were burned into Laura’s brain as her pussy twitched every few seconds. Already, drops of her love juice were dripping down her inner thighs.

* * *

Detective Laura was a recruiter and she had a job to do. She was looking at a young woman walking in the Mall. She had followed that woman since she left home and now Laura was just waiting for the right moment to approach her.

This was a special assignment, very important for the colony. Not that it made any difference in Laura’s mind since every command imprinted by the creature was to be obeyed regardless of the priority.

The moment came. The young woman entered a clothing store and went into the dressing rooms to try on a new skirt. Laura followed her inside the small cubicle.

“Hi Melissa,” Laura said as she grabbed the young woman and covered her mouth.

Melissa didn’t even have the chance to scream.

* * *

In another part of the city, reporter Brenda Miller was investigating the strange disappearances in town. She knew about most of them thanks to her informants inside the police department and her conclusion was that something out of the ordinary was happening. One of the missing persons was Susan Baker. Brenda found a photograph of the woman and tracked down her address. Then, she went to Susan’s house trying to find more details about her. To her surprise, it was Susan who opened the front door.

“Hi, can I help you?”

“Susan Baker?” Brenda asked with a startled tone.

“Yes. Who are you?”

“Hi, I’m Brenda Miller. Do you know that you were reported missing a few days ago?”

“No. I didn’t know that. I went away for a few days but I’m back now,” Susan’s voice held some nervousness. That didn’t escape Brenda’s attention.

“Well, someone reported your disappearance and the police are looking for you.” Brenda wanted to find out more and she knew how to put pressure on people. “Can I come in for a moment?”

“Well... ok, but I am kind of...” before Susan could finish the sentence, Brenda was already walking through the door. There were a few suitcases near the entrance.

“Susan, you need to tell the police that you are ok. They will want to know what is going on with you. Who called the police to report your disappearance?”

“No. I can’t... Please, you have to go,” Susan was getting very nervous. It had been a mistake to let Brenda into her house.

“Just tell me where you have been and I’ll be on my way,” Brenda responded.

“No. Please go,” Susan pushed Brenda’s shoulder but the reporter stayed put.

“Hey, don’t push me”

Susan pushed harder and Brenda grabbed Susan’s wrist. Both women began to struggle, ending up on the living room floor. Brenda was on top of Susan trying to calm her down.

“Susan, calm down! I’m here to help you.”

* * *

Susan had been taken by the alien five days ago. She had been transformed to be a feeder-reprogrammer, just like Kristy and Lisa. At this moment, Susan felt panic. The reporter was going to discover her new nature and that would harm the colony. The tendril hidden inside her body sensed the danger and sent a command to Susan’s brain. Then, it began to snake out from Susan’s womb and vaginal cavity, pushing away her panties and her short skirt.

Brenda noticed that Susan froze for a second and thought that the woman was calming down. Even so, she remained straddling Susan’s body until she was sure that it was safe to move away. Brenda noted Susan’s glassy eyes just before she felt something touching her thighs inside her business suit and pushing her panties aside. Brenda could not understand what was happening. She had Susan’s hands pinned down to the carpet and yet someone was feeling her up.

“Oh my God, what are you doing?” Brenda screamed releasing Susan’s hands as she reached down to cover her crotch.

Susan took the opportunity to push Brenda aside and rolled over on top of the reporter. Now Brenda was the one pinned down to the floor.

The tendril moved swiftly until it found the reporter’s anus and pierced through. Brenda screamed from the pain. The tentacle pushed farther in and immediately sent tiny fibers that connected accurately to the woman’s nervous system.

“No, please! Stop...” Brenda cried as she felt minor punctures in her pelvic area.

Susan’s tendril was not able to subjugate Brenda’s mind. It was only the alien who could do that. But the tendril could still send feelings and sensations across the reporter’s body that her brain could easily understand.

Brenda felt the invader squirming through her anus. Her heart was beating almost out of her chest from fear but strangely the pain began to diminish. Then, the reporter sensed a tickling growing in her clitoris. This couldn’t be. She was being raped by something she couldn’t even see. Getting aroused was unthinkable. But the fire in her crotch grew rapidly and undeniably. Brenda was astonished. In less than five seconds her nipples were as erect as humanly possible. Brenda’s whole body tensed for an instant as she stared into Susan’s glassy eyes...then, Brenda climaxed.

Her hips jolted up while her vagina contracted on emptiness and her anus constricted the phallus within. Then again, and again. Brenda held her breath and rode the moment with an overwhelming sensation of unwanted pleasure and unavoidable guilt. Finally, the spasms stopped and Brenda could breathe again.

“Please... let me go”

As Brenda made a weak attempt to push Susan away, the tentacle replicated the sensations. Brenda’s eyes rolled back into her head and her body began to shake again through another ravishing orgasm.

“You have to love him,” Susan whispered in the reporter’s ear.

Then a third climax was released across Brenda’s nervous system and the woman just lay there, enjoying and suffering immensely at the same time, until blackness filled her mind.

Brenda woke up an hour later. She was still lying on the floor with her skirt rolled up to her belly. She looked around and Susan was gone. The house appeared to be empty. The suitcases were gone too.

Brenda got up, fixed her smart-suit and ran out of the house.

* * *

Up town, in an elegant residential sector, Senator Robert Healy was entering his house when he heard loud music coming from his daughter’s room. He went upstairs and screamed at her,

“Melissa, turn that music down!”

He looked into her daughter’s room and there was nobody inside. He walked over to the stereo and turned down the volume. As he looked down through the window, he saw Melissa sunbathing beside the pool.

How many times have I told her not to play the music so damned loud!

The senator was really going to have a talk with her this time. As he turned to walk out of Melissa’s room, he saw a notebook lying open on her bed. There was a line in the first paragraph that read “...daddy was penetrating me harder every time, taking me to heaven as I wrapped my arms around his strong back...”

What the hell is this, the Senator thought, as he took the book and turned it around.

Then, he dropped the book on the bed and stepped back. It was Melissa’s dairy. His heart jolted as he considered the situation. He looked through the window again and Melissa was still there, lying peacefully on the lounge chair. Reluctantly, he lifted the book and checked it again, confirming that it was in fact his daughter’s dairy. He turned the pages until he found the paragraph again. He turned back one page and read...

“Today, I had the same dream again. That delicious dream of my dad making love to me. This time we were in my mother’s room. He ripped my clothes off and threw my naked body over the bed. My pussy was moistening even before I reached the mattress...”

The Senator stopped reading. His heart was pounding fast. He placed the diary back on the bed and hurriedly walked out of the room. He realized then that he had a big hard-on in his pants and he felt ashamed of it.

He entered his room and sat on the bed, thinking, analyzing. He was used to analyzing everything all the time but this was beyond his understanding. How his beautiful and only daughter could think about him that way. He sat there for a moment. Then he stood up and approached the window. He looked at Melissa and for the first time he looked at her as a sexual being. As the sexy woman she was. That tiny bikini he always complained about, looked very good on her tight body, her luscious body.

No. I can’t think about her like that, he reprimanded himself.

Later that day, Melissa walked up the stairs wrapped in a towel. Her father’s room door was closed. She entered her room and looked at her diary. Someone had moved it. Melissa smiled mischievously.

The days passed and Senator Healy could no longer look at his daughter the same way. And to make it worse, she was wearing even sexier clothes. He wondered if she had always dressed like that but couldn’t remember; he never paid attention before. But now he couldn’t take his eyes off her; in the morning, when she came down wearing just a t-shirt that barely reached her legs; at noon, when she spent most of the time wearing a bikini; or at night, dressed to kill before going out somewhere. The Senator was going crazy trying to fight the sexual images that filled his mind over and over.

One night, the Senator was walking by Melissa’s room and her door was partially open. He tried not to look inside and walked faster but just as he passed, he heard Melissa’s voice,

“Take me daddy...”

He stopped abruptly. He slowly opened his daughter’s door. Melissa was on her bed, completely naked, submerged in a sea of self-indulged pleasure, rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing a nipple with the other. He realized that she didn’t know he was there as he heard her mouthing again,

“Yes, take me like that daddy. Fuck me hard! Please, fuck me hard!”

The Senator considered leaving the room but he didn’t. He was spellbound by the gorgeous woman masturbating in front of him. He was determined to put an end to this but not in the way he originally intended. He couldn’t take this anymore. He wanted to fuck her. He needed to fuck her.

The Senator silently approached the bed and looked closely at his daughter’s body. She was perfect. He sat down on the mattress and Melissa opened her eyes. Their eyes met for a moment and suddenly, Melissa jumped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him on the mouth. He was startled for a second but immediately kissed her back, as tongues dueled with unbounded passion.

Melissa started to undress him, with his help. Moments later he was completely naked and Melissa pulled him on top of her. The Senator was too horny for foreplay and he sank his cock all the way to his balls into his daughter’s pussy. It was the most tender and warmest woman he had ever fucked. He thought he was in heaven.

The Senator started to pump Melissa with eagerness while she wrapped her legs around his buttocks.

“Yes daddy, fuck me... fuck me hard... fuck me,” she pleaded between moans.

* * *

Melissa’s father wasn’t thinking anymore and Melissa knew it. He was now a frantic beast that cared only for satisfaction. Melissa’s moans quickly turned into screams. They fucked in the missionary position for several minutes until something clicked inside Melissa’s brain like a timer set to a precise moment. The young woman turned her head to look at the closet and then pushed her father over so she was now on top.

The door on Melissa’s closet was partially open and someone was moving inside within the shadows.

Melissa was straddling her father as if she was riding a wild bull. Her hair flew while she bounced up and down. Her father’s hands were firmly wrapped around her breast as he tried to keep up with her, following an opposite rhythm, smashing his cock upward every time she fell down onto his lap. She kept turning her head toward the closet every few minutes.

The Senator wanted to prolong this moment forever but there was just so much he could take with that heavenly body on top of him.

A short while later he yelled, “I’m coming, let me pull out.”

Melissa swiftly jumped off of him and sank his cock into her mouth. The Senator could not believe what he was seeing. This was just too much for him and exploded in a huge climax, sending a river of sperm into Melissa’s mouth. She swallowed all she could but a few drops escaped her lips. Once he had finished, she looked up at him and said,

“I love you daddy.” A drop of sperm was sliding down her chin.

* * *

Moments later, when the rush of the sexual encounter faded down and the analytical consciousness came back to Senator Healy; a sensation of fear started to replace that of passion. He looked at Melissa crumbling down beside him on the bed and he heard her say,

“I want you to fuck me everyday daddy.”

Finally, reason sank in his mind, What have I done? I am an idiot!

He jumped off the bed. “No Melissa. We cannot do this ever again and you can’t tell anyone about this, do you understand?”

The Senator didn’t wait for an answer and walked out of the room carrying his clothes and hoping that his wife hadn’t arrived home yet.

As soon as the Senator left the room, Casey walked out of the closet holding a video camera by the strap.

“You have done very well baby. Laura chose well when she recruited you,” Casey said as she approached Melissa and kissed her on the lips, “you even made him look into the camera several times!”

Melissa’s pussy twitched while a mini-climax made her weak on the knees. She knew her father was a powerful, influential man, not to mention a close friend to the President. That video of her daddy fucking her brains out represented the perfect tool for blackmailing the Senator and ensuring higher protection for the nest and ultimately for the alien, her Master.

The Senator had been in heaven but it would turn into hell pretty soon.

* * *

Brenda Miller was in her home sitting in front of her computer, but the screen was blank. Her hands rested on her lap; still shaking a little as she remembered the events that just occurred in Susan’s house.

How did she do it? What was that thing between my legs? Why did I...

Brenda couldn’t bring herself to think about the tremendous orgasm she had enjoyed. She felt terribly ashamed.

She replayed in her mind every second of the fight with Susan but still couldn’t resolve how the woman had managed to insert that thing in her ass. She kept thinking,

Her hands were pinned down... Then, that thing entered me. How many seconds passed before I...

Again she was blushing, but this time her pussy jolted. Brenda got scared. She didn’t want to think about the orgasms but she couldn’t help it. They had been too overwhelming. They had been too good. Brenda’s hand moved down to her crotch.

* * *

Sondra wrote down something on a piece of paper and hung up the phone. At the other end of the line, Laura put down the receiver and turned off the computer.

“Let’s go!” Sondra ordered the three slaves that were standing rigidly beside her.

Thirty minutes later, the four women ran silently across the yard of a suburban house and broke a small window on the back door.

Brenda woke up startled by the noise and sat on the bed. She kept listening for a moment but everything was quiet.

Maybe it was in the house next door, she thought as she rested her head back on the pillow.

“Get her!” Sondra screamed from across the dark room.

Brenda jumped off the bed the moment she heard the voice but two strong women dressed in black immediately grabbed her arms and covered her mouth with a cloth. They dragged her down the stairs and out of her house wearing just her panties. The street lamps allowed Brenda to see that there was another woman waiting in a minivan with tainted windows. Brenda mumbled something but her words were unintelligible. She was pushed inside the vehicle and taken away.

* * *

It was very late and the streets were empty most of the way. Brenda looked around desperately as they parked in the front of a beautiful mansion up in the hills. Brenda was forced out of the minivan. Her legs felt weak from fear.

They entered the front door and two young naked women sitting in the living room looked in their direction. Brenda stared back at them and there she was, Susan Baker.

I knew it! Brenda thought within her contained panic.

All kinds of ideas started circling around in her head as she was led up the wide stairs. These women must be part of some kind of cult, or...

Suddenly, Brenda’s mind became blank as she tried to process what she was seeing. There was an enormous and weird creature right in front of her, a blob of reddish meat moving like a lung with tentacles of different shapes and sizes protruding from the main body. Brenda screamed but the sound was muffled by the cloth in her mouth.

Sondra didn’t have to hear the scream to know that Brenda felt pure terror. Looking at her eyes was proof enough.

“Don’t worry honey. Very soon you will thank us for bringing you here. You will remember this day as the best of your life.

“Remove her panties and put her in that corner”, Sondra ordered the slaves.

Brenda was forcibly stripped and the cloth in her mouth was removed.

“Please let me go. I swear I won’t tell anyone about this... about your group,” the reporter pleaded. Sondra just looked down at her and smiled.

“Guard her until she is ready to be taken,” Sondra said as she left the room.

Taken! What does she mean by taken? Brenda thought, turning her face worriedly towards the creature.

It was then that Brenda noticed a blonde woman standing beside the creature. No, she was leaning back against the creature. She had her eyes half closed and her legs were spread apart. Brenda could see something moving between the blonde’s legs but she couldn’t see clearly because of the angled position of the woman. Then, the tentacle moved and Brenda saw what was happening.

Oh my God! She has one of the creature’s tentacles in her pussy!

Brenda’s heart jolted and she started to cry.

* * *

The next morning, Brenda was still sitting on the floor. Her eyes were red after so many tears but at least she was glad that she had not been taken yet. The room was empty apart from her, the creature and one slave-guard. There had been very little activity in the house during the night except for quiet moans here and there, but now there were all kinds of noises coming from the hall.

Brenda saw a naked woman come into the room. She was a brunette in her mid-thirties, slim and attractive. Brenda saw the woman’s eyes stare directly at the creature, but her eyes were not vacant, instead, they showed lust, pure passion. Brenda couldn’t understand how this was possible. How the brunette could be attracted to this monster?

The woman stopped three feet away from the alien and turned around, facing the door. Brenda saw one of the monster’s tendrils crawl toward the woman and climb up her left leg. At this moment, two blonde women entered the room and approached the brunette. One of the blondes had a butterfly tattoo on her hip. Brenda looked at them for an instant, before looking back at the tendril as it moved closer to the first woman’s crotch.

Brenda knew what was going to happen and part of her wanted to look away but she couldn’t. Maybe it was her journalist instinct to see everything or maybe it was some sort of perverted curiosity, but she just had to watch.

The tendril kept climbing until it reached the top of the brunette’s thigh. Then, the woman gasped loudly, throwing her head back as the phallus pierced inside. Seconds later, the brunette looked at the blonde in front of her. Her eyes still showed the same passion as before.

The reporter wondered how painful it would be to have a rod that thick penetrating her ass, but it was clear that the brunette was in no pain at all. Then, something even more disconcerting brought Brenda back from her wandering thoughts. A reddish tendril started to protrude from the woman’s pussy. Brenda’s eyes widened with incredulity. The tentacle was a little more than an inch thick and it slid out more and more until nine inches were waving like a snake between the brunette’s legs. Then, the blonde with the butterfly tattoo turned around and moved back against the brunette. The woman’s tendril curled up and swiftly entered the blonde’s anus. Moments later, another tentacle was coming out of the blonde’s pussy. The third woman did the same and soon, the three women were chained together in a physical and mental bond.

Brenda was astonished to say the least. She stared at the women, then at the tendrils, then at the creature and then back at the women. The women’s eyes were fluttering as reinforcing commands entered their brains and new instructions were passed to the alien messengers embedded in their bodies.

Then, something else startled Brenda. Her clit was inflamed and her nipples swollen. She was feeling aroused!

No! This can’t be. I can’t get excited by this...

She closed her eyes and tried to get the image of the penetrating tentacles out of her mind. But then, she remembered. Something had penetrated her own ass the day before in Susan’s house. Susan’s tentacle! Brenda remembered the orgasms. They had been too good. Her heart jolted followed by her pussy. Brenda opened her eyes and the women were still there. Still entranced. Still penetrating and being penetrated. Brenda’s pussy throbbed again.

Casey and Susan entered the room and saw the three women being reprogrammed. Then they saw Brenda, sitting on the floor, rubbing her thighs together and looking back at them. Casey noticed the erect nipples of the reporter.

“You were right. She is cute,” Casey said to Susan.

“Come on honey. Its time,” Susan said to Brenda.

“No please. Let me go,” Brenda responded almost crying.

Casey grabbed Brenda by an arm and pulled her up. The reporter walked reluctantly closer to the alien but she knew that there was nothing she could do to avoid her fate. She was going to be taken. She was really scared but even in that moment she had a flash back of the orgasms. Her excitement just wouldn’t go away. Something deep inside her wanted to surrender to the monster. She wanted to feel again what she felt before, with Susan.

Brenda saw one of the tentacles crawl towards her and she panicked again. This time she tried to move away but Susan grabbed her other arm and forced her to stay in place.

“No, please no,” the reporter whimpered.

Brenda felt the tendril caressing her calves and then her thighs. It was so close now. Then she felt it rubbing her ass crack and spreading her cheeks apart.

“Ahhhh”

A warm feeling started to expand from Brenda’s ass to her pussy and then to the rest of her body. It felt weird. There was very little pain. Suddenly, Brenda felt a strong orgasm explode in her body like never before. A second passed as her eyes rolled back. Then two seconds. And her mind became black. It wasn’t hers anymore.

* * *

Later that morning, across town, Senator Healey was sitting at his desk, reading a document. From time to time his mind wandered to his daughter Melissa, to what he had done with her, to her. He tried to get his mind off of it but it was impossible.

His secretary walked into the office, smiling. “Senator, this package just arrived for you but it has no return address.”

“Thanks Julie. Leave it on the desk please. I’ll look at it later.”

The Senator kept reading for a moment but then he got curious and checked the package. There was a CD inside and a letter. As he read it, his face turned white and his hands started shaking. It read:

‘We know what you have done to your daughter. You will do as we say or we will make it public. Instructions will be given later.’

The Senator inserted the CD in the computer and confirmed his greatest fear. There he was on the screen, lying on the bed with his beautiful daughter bouncing up and down on top of him. There were close-ups of his face and his daughter’s. There was no way to deny this. His eyes filled with tears of rage and shame. His mind reeled.

Melissa has to be involved in this. She knew someone was videotaping us. How could she do something like that to me?

The Senator decided to take the day off and think about what he was going to do. He couldn’t just let a bunch of lunatics blackmail him like this.

He entered the front door of his house and walked toward the bar to prepare a drink. He heard something in the living room and looked in that direction. His car keys fell to the marbled floor and he just stood there, perplexed.

Carol, his wife, was standing completely naked in the center of the living room and their daughter Melissa was standing in front of her, also naked. They were both looking at him. Carol’s arms were wrapped around her daughter from behind and she was caressing her breasts.

The Senator blinked twice trying to assimilate the scene and then he slowly approached the two women. He looked around making sure that nobody else was there.

“There’s nobody else here. We are all alone,” Carol said with a sensual voice.

The Senator got closer, still unable to speak. He looked at Melissa. Her ravishing body brought back flashes of their recent encounter and the Senator tried to push those thoughts away. But something was happening to her. He realized that Melissa was not looking at him; she was looking through him. Her eyes were open but she was looking nowhere. Her whole face was completely slack. Melissa’s arms were hanging feebly at her sides. Only her breasts moved according to her mother’s tender caresses.

The Senator finally found his voice, “Carol, what the hell is going on?”

“I believe you got the video CD?” Carol asked back.

“What?! Are you on this too?”

“Of course I am. Who do you think convinced Melissa to do it?”

“But why?”

“Melissa and I have a new family now. All that matters is the safety of our colony.”

“Colony? What are you talking about?”

“You don’t need to know any details about us. What you need to know is that you will do whatever we want you to do.”

“What if I refuse?”

“I know you. You won’t. Your political career means everything to you. Anyway, you know me too. And you know that I think that convincing is a better strategy than obligating. So, if you do this for us, we can give you a big reward.”

As Carol said that, Melissa rolled her eyes back into her head and moaned softly. The Senator couldn’t see the tendril retreating from Melissa’s ass and retracting back inside Carol’s body.

Melissa walked slowly, still submerged in a deep trance, and kneeled in front of her father. She reached for his crotch and the Senator pulled back away from her.

“Don’t move Robert. Let her do it. She won’t stop following you until she has your cum in her mouth.”

“What? What have you done to her?” The Senator asked worriedly.

“She is our gift to you, as long as you help us.”

The Senator stood there, considering his options, while Melissa reached into his pants and pulled his cock into her mouth.

“Oh God!” the Senator mumbled.

“We have taught her how to do it right. We have taught her how to do everything right.”

The Senator was finally understanding that he had no options but to do what his wife said. And every second that passed, he worried less about the future and concentrated more on the tender but hungry mouth that sucked his cock with unrestrained eagerness.

He saw his wife looking back at him. Her body seemed to have regained a firmness that it had lost a few years ago. He saw her butterfly tattoo on her hip. He loved that tattoo.

Meanwhile, Melissa sucked him hard. She was able to get his whole cock inside her mouth without gagging one bit. She worked him like a pro and she was taking him to climax very fast. The Senator was beyond caring at this point. Having his wife in the same room made it even more kinky and exciting for him. He had come in his daughter’s mouth the day before and today he was going to do it again, no matter what. He grabbed Melissa’s head with both hands and sprayed his load. The Senator heard Melissa moaning while she kept her lips tight around his cock until he was finished.

He released his hold and Melissa immediately pulled back and stood up. Her eyes showed fire. She turned around and walked toward her mother. Carol embraced her and kissed her on the lips. Melissa let the sperm roll into her mother’s mouth and some of it spilled onto their breasts.

The situation had become so surreal, that the Senator could not believe what he was seeing. His wife had never let him cum in her mouth and now she was drinking it from her own daughter’s mouth. Then, he heard Carol’s voice.

“Are you just going to stand there or do you want these,” Carol said, grabbing Melissa’s ass cheeks.

The Senator thought about it for a second and then hurried toward the women. He grabbed Melissa by her waist and threw her on the sofa, and then he sank his head between her legs. He licked his daughter’s pussy while Carol sat beside them and caressed Melissa’s breasts.

The Senator’s cock got hard again very quickly and he jumped onto the sofa, making Melissa straddle him. She mounted on top of him and started to impale herself on his dick with the same eagerness of the previous day. She just moaned and panted in accord with the motion.

Carol stood up and observed the couple for a while. She rejoiced that everything was going just as planned. They had served their master well and knowing that, gave her a rush that traveled from her head to her pussy.

Carol had an idea, or maybe the idea was introduced into Carol’s head. She couldn’t distinguish anymore which thoughts were hers and which came from the tendril inside of her. It didn’t matter as they both were one now. She approached her daughter from behind with a naughty smile on her face. She made sure that Melissa was blocking her husband’s view and then closed her eyes. Carol moaned as the tendril extended out from her pussy once again. She leaned over and introduced the limb into Melissa’s ass. Melissa gasped and stopped moving.

“Please don’t stop honey. Don’t stop,” The Senator pleaded.

The young woman resumed her motions exactly as before. Carol let the tendril push deeper into her daughter until the connection was made. Carol could feel everything that Melissa was feeling and both women started moaning in unison.

Carol waited a few more minutes and when she sensed it was right, she pushed a powerful orgasm into Melissa’s mind. Her daughter squealed and her whole body started to shake. Her pussy contracted over and over around her father’s cock and he couldn’t hold it any longer. He squirted his sperm into her pussy until his balls were drained completely. Carol sent another orgasm into Melissa’s mind and the spasms continued. The Senator naively felt flattered that he had triggered such a strong climax in his daughter.

As Carol withdrew the tentacle back into her body, Melissa feebly crumbled down onto her father.

“I have to go but Melissa will remain here with you. Don’t forget that she is just a loan as long as you help us,” Carol said.

* * *

Detective Samuel Briscoe was reviewing some papers that were scattered over Laura’s desk. He knew that she was up to something and he wanted to know what it was. He was jealous of her rapid career success. Laura Mackenzie was a very efficient woman and she had been upgraded to Detective only two years after joining the department. It had taken him seven years to get there.

Samuel had been an outstanding soldier a long time ago but that was all in the past. He knew that his performance as a cop was a lot less than perfect. He often did questionable things and his superiors knew about it. That was the reason why he had been overlooked so many times. He knew it but still he thought it was unfair to him. He hated being a cop but he couldn’t bring himself to quit.

Sam had been observing Laura the last few weeks. She was assigned to investigate the mysterious increase of missing persons but she hadn’t had much progress. The always-efficient Laura was failing at this job and maybe this was Sam’s opportunity to outshine her.

Sam didn’t find any useful information on Laura’s desk except for one address. He checked it on the computer and found that it belonged to Brenda Miller. The name sounded familiar to him. Then he remembered. She was a reporter for a local channel. He called Brenda’s house but he got the answering machine. After a few more calls, he discovered that she hadn’t showed up for work the last three days. He decided to investigate.

The detective parked under the shadow of a big tree a few houses down the street and was about to get out of his car when he saw a woman walking out from Brenda’s house. It was Laura! He saw her locking the door and walking hurriedly to her car. Samuel wondered why Laura had the keys to Brenda’s house. This was too weird. Laura drove away and Sam followed her. During the ride, Sam call Brenda’s house again and the answering machine picked up the call again but this time there was a different message indicating that Brenda had to leave town for personal reasons.

After a thirty-minute ride, Laura arrived to the large mansion and entered the front gate. Sam parked across the street and observed for a while. There was not much to see behind the tall fence but there was a lot of activity at the main gate. It caught Sam’s attention that only women were coming in or out of the house. He sat there for more than two hours and not a single guy crossed his view.

It was getting dark and Laura never came out. Samuel drove away thinking of his next step. He had to know what was going on inside that house. Maybe all the missing persons were in there. He could become a hero.

* * *

After a quick sex session in the afternoon, Samuel was lying in bed watching his friend Marsha, who walked around the room wearing just her panties, looking for a cigarette.

“You should quit smoking you know? Those little things will kill you,” Sam said.

“We all are going to die sooner or later,” Marsha responded with her usual phrase.

“So, are you going to do it or not?” Sam asked his friend.

Marsha was a private investigator and Sam had told her about the missing person reports and his findings about Laura and the mansion.

“Why do you think only women can get in?” Marsha asked.

“I have no idea. That’s why I need your help.”

“Mmm... Ok, I’ll do it. But you will owe me big time.”

* * *

The next day, Marsha reached the main gate at Sylvia’s mansion. She waited nervously for a voice on the intercom and looked at the badly dissimulated camera at the top of the fence. Then, the gates opened.

Security is not as tough as we thought. Maybe there is nothing wrong with this house, Marsha calmed herself.

Another car drove inside right behind Marsha and they both parked together about twenty meters from the house. Two women got out of the other car and walked toward the house. Marsha waited in her car for a few seconds and then followed the women. The front door was unlocked and the women entered, leaving the door open for Marsha.

As soon as she crossed the threshold, she was greeted by a pair of breasts swinging freely five feet away from her. The two women were getting undressed. There was a big pile of clothes beside the door. Marsha was startled for a moment. She suddenly felt the urge to run away but she controlled herself. She looked around and there were several women coming and going from different rooms of the big mansion. All of them were naked. Now, Marsha was sure that it had to be some sort of religious cult.

One of the women stopped undressing and looked at Marsha with curiosity. Marsha looked back at her and realized that she was expected to get undressed too so she began to unbutton her blouse.

Minutes later, Marsha looked at her naked reflection on the elegant mirror hanging on a sidewall. She saw a woman coming down the stairs carrying a blue tank. The woman turned to her left as she reached the main floor and Marsha was able to read the label on the side of the tank. Hydrogen.

Something is going on upstairs, she thought.

The two women that had entered before her had gone somewhere inside the house and now she was standing alone near the front door. One young woman looked at her and started walking towards her. Marsha got scared again. Maybe they knew she was an intruder. She decided to get out of there. She turned around looking for her clothes but the young woman reached out and grabbed her gently.

“Did you forget where it is? Come with me,” the woman said.

Marsha realized then that her identity was still safe and hesitantly followed the woman. There was a familiar smell in the house but Marsha was not sure what it was. They approached one of the back rooms on the main floor and the odor got stronger. Suddenly, Marsha identified it. It was the smell of sex.

They entered the room and Marsha got astonished again. There were several women having sex. Some were standing while another woman sucked their pussies. Others were lying on the carpet fingering themselves or their partners. There was one woman that seemed to be pregnant sitting on the edge of a divan while another woman was wedged to her pussy, and two others suckled her nipples. The woman’s hands just rested on the chair but her body shuddered with spasms every few seconds as her eyes rolled back into her head.

Marsha was very liberal regarding sex. Beside Sam, she had several sex partners including men and women, but she had never participated in an orgy before and she didn’t plan to start now. She was turning to walk away when she heard somebody running outside the door. Again she thought that they were coming for her. She waited for a moment and nothing happened. She decided that it was better to stay inside the room for a while.

“She is ready for you,” the young woman said to Marsha, pointing at a woman leaning against the wall.

Marsha turned her head and saw the woman. She was a redhead in her early twenties with skin white as snow. The woman was looking back at Marsha with an innocent look on her face. The experienced private investigator found her impossible to resist. It had been a while since she made love to a woman that young and beautiful and she was not wasting this opportunity.

What the hell! It’s not like am I converting to this cult anytime soon, she thought

Marsha approached the woman and said, “Hi”

“Hi,” the redhead responded with a soft voice.

Marsha kissed her on the lips. Immediately she felt a little dizzy but she thought it was just the rush of the situation and it didn’t discourage her to continue. After a very long and wet kiss, the redhead pushed Marsha’s shoulders downwards as she whispered,

“Feed from me.”

Marsha thought it was a weird thing to say but she followed through and rested her lips on one of the redhead’s erect nipples. She licked the tip and around the areola, eliciting a moan from the woman. Marsha’s felt her excitement grow and at the same time, a strange numbness clouded her mind. She engulfed the pink nipple and sucked. It took her a few seconds to realize that a sweet fluid was filling her mouth. She swallowed it instinctively. She pulled back and looked at the luscious breast inches from her face. A white milky drop dribbled from the nipple. Marsha considered the situation for a moment,

She must be pregnant. I never thought breast milk could taste so damned good!

Marsha enveloped the nipple between her lips and sucked again. After a while, she changed to the other nipple and sucked some more. She felt the redhead pushing down on her shoulders again and reluctantly Marsha released the feeding nub and moved further down, licking the woman’s belly until she reached her warm shaved pussy.

Marsha didn’t waste a second and immediately attached her mouth to the pouting vaginal lips in front of her. The redhead jerked and moaned, welcoming the attack. Marsha loved to please her lovers and this was no exception. She enjoyed hearing her partner panting and moaning as she worked but she couldn’t stop thinking of the sweet milk. She wanted more.

Marsha licked and sucked the redhead’s pussy for a while until she felt the woman was about to cum.

Good. It will be my turn now, she thought.

Marsha felt the redhead’s hands grabbing the back of her head as the legs closed down on her face. Then, she felt the woman jerk with a strong spasm and an instant later a large gush of fluid was sprayed into her mouth. Marsha opened her eyes wide and looked up at the redhead’s face without separating her mouth from the luscious pussy. The redhead had glassy eyes and a vacant faraway stare. Then another spasm and more fluid poured in. Marsha swallowed. It was the same flavor as before. It was delicious.

Marsha remained with her mouth stuck to her partner’s vaginal cavity until the contractions stopped along with the sweet substance. Finally, Marsha removed her face and the redhead slid down the wall to the floor, crumbling in front of her.

Marsha’s mouth and cheeks were smeared in white. She just knelt there, regaining her breath and looking at the redhead’s exhausted body. For some reason that image excited her more than she could imagine. Her pussy was on fire. Her whole body was on fire. Marsha touched her clitoris and climaxed.

Fifteen minutes later, she was putting her clothes back on. She opened the front door and walked slowly to her car. She still felt a little dizzy but she liked it. Everything had been so strange. She drove away wondering what it would be like to join the cult for real.

* * *

Senator Healey was sitting at his desk in his home office. He was reading an email but he was not paying attention to what it said. His mind was wandering, thinking about the recent events that had changed his life completely. He felt betrayed and he was angry. Betrayed by his own wife. He wondered what they would ask him to do, about what he could lose if he refused. He also thought about what he had gained—his daughter’s body. But he knew it was only that, her body, because her mind wasn’t hers anymore. She was a whole different person now, completely devoted to the colony. She followed him around the house, ready for anything he wished. But even with that, he hated being blackmailed. And it was even worse to be manipulated by a bunch of lunatics that he didn’t know anything about.

The Senator’s body tensed for a moment and then he discharged a gush of semen into Melissa’s mouth. He felt her tighten her lips around his shaft and pull his cock deeper into her gullet. Melissa moaned. Her hands gripped harder on his thighs. The Senator knew she was cumming too. She always climaxed at the same time he did.

A few minutes later, and after his mind came down from heaven, he made his decision. At the very least he was going to find out who these people were. He called John Finney, a FBI friend, and asked for a personal and unofficial favor. Finney was going to track down the Senator’s wife using the satellite location system and break into the alleged ‘cult’. The plan was to kidnap the man in charge of the colony and bring him to the Senator.

* * *

Across town, Marsha was talking to Samuel Briscoe. She explained to him everything she saw inside the mansion but conveniently left out the sex session with the redhead.

“So all the missing women are there?” Sam asked.

“I think so but I don’t think they are there against their will. They all seem very comfortable about everything that’s going on,” Marsha responded.

“Ok, but then, why were all those women reported missing. Something is not right.”

“Yes, and something else is happening on the second floor. I think I’ll have to go back in and investigate more. You saw how easy it was to get in and out of the house.”

“Ok. Let’s do it. This time try to get some proof about what’s going on in there. I need something to show to the Chief,” Sam replied.

“I’ll see what I can do.”

For Marsha, the idea of going back into the house was more than a police investigation. She was still thinking about that delicious milk she had tasted from the redhead’s breasts. And from her pussy. She believed that part must have been a trick of some sort. Anyway, she was planning to include another sex session in her next visit. It was not like she was intending to join the cult.

In Sam’s head, the idea of finally beating his partner Laura was more than exciting. Maybe she had even joined the cult. That would represent the end of Laura’s career and his final victory in the Chief’s eyes.

* * *

The following day, Marsha was driving into the creature’s nest for the second time. Her heart was beating fast but more from excitement than from nervousness. She stepped out of the car and walked unhurriedly to the house. There were many cars parked in the ample garden but there was nobody in sight. This situation changed completely as soon as she opened the front door. A group of women were having sex right there on the living room floor. Marsha felt her pussy moistening immediately. She proceeded to take off her clothes, keeping an eye out for trouble but no one was paying any attention to her.

Marsha moved toward the stairs and cautiously went up. There was a wide area at the top, elegantly decorated, and several doors that led to different rooms. Marsha saw a young woman walking from one the rooms. The woman smiled shyly as she passed right beside her. Marsha smiled back and decided to check that room first.

As she peeked inside, she saw only two women standing inside, facing the door. One was behind the other, caressing her partner’s breasts. More women having sex, was the first thought in Marsha’s head but then she realized that something was wrong. The woman standing at the front wasn’t moving. She wasn’t making any noise. She wasn’t doing anything at all. She only was standing rigidly, staring ahead. This is weird, Marsha thought. She was not able to see the tentacle coming from one woman’s pussy and penetrating the other woman’s ass.

Marsha moved to the next room and her heart almost stopped from what she saw. The creature! A scream was contained in her throat with enormous effort. There were women scattered all around the room but Marsha didn’t pay attention to them. All she could see was the alien’s body and tentacles. She felt the urge to run away but as she turned around, she saw a couple of woman walking in her direction and noticed that one of them was looking at her in a suspicious way. Marsha’s heart was pounding hard but she dissimulated it well. The couple approached her,

“Are you a recruiter?” Sondra asked.

Marsha responded the first thing that came into her head, “Yes.”

“Follow me.”

It sounded more like a command than a suggestion. Marsha thought about running for the door but then she saw more women walking up the stairs. She realized that it would be dangerous to uncover her identity, so she followed Sondra and the other woman into the alien’s room.

“Wait there,” Sondra told Marsha, signalling an empty corner at the left side.

As Marsha sat down on the carpeted floor, one of the women that was sitting near the alien stood up and walked closer to her.

“Feed from me,” the woman, an attractive brunette in her late thirties, said.

At that moment, the last thing in Marsha’s head was to have sex but the menacing Sondra was standing right there, a few feet from her. Marsha had no option but to do what the woman said. Marsha leaned forward and suckled one of the woman’s nipples. The familiar taste filled her mouth and again the dizziness clouded her mind. But Marsha was too scared to enjoy it this time. Even in that awkward position, she didn’t take her eyes off the creature.

The woman that had walked in with Sondra was taken near the alien and Sondra made her kneel. Marsha watched attentively at everything that was happening as she kept suckling the delicious milk. One of the alien’s tentacles snaked between the woman’s legs and after a quick search between her rounded ass cheeks, it penetrated the woman’s anus. Marsha opened her eyes wide and gasped, releasing the feeding nub. The penetrated woman gasped at the same time and fell backwards onto the soft carpet. Her body started shaking as she started screaming.

Oh my God. It’s killing her! Marsha thought in panic.

As the initial shock passed, Marsha listened more carefully and realized that the woman was not screaming from pain. She was climaxing. Marsha couldn’t believe her eyes. One minute passed and the woman kept shuddering. Marsha’s partner pulled softly on her head, urging her to engulf her breast again. Then, the woman went silent and stopped moving except for the occasional mild spasm. Her eyes were opened and she stared at the white ceiling. Her mind was gone. Marsha suckled again as she saw Sondra get closer to the alien.

Sondra turned around to face the door and knelt, leaning backwards. Marsha could see Sondra’s deep breathing and she could only assume that it was from sexual excitement. Then, another tentacle much thicker than the previous one, slid between Sondra’s thighs and curved up. The tentacle attached firmly to Sondra’s pussy as she gasped. Once again, Marsha released her partner’s nipple to watch at the scene developing in front of her.

The thick tentacle seemed to breathe as it contracted and expanded, and every time Sondra moaned quietly. But then, the tentacle made a big contraction and Sondra squealed, throwing her head back. Marsha’s eyes were fixed on Sondra’s crotch and the tentacle attached to it. It was then when Marsha realized that her nipples were swelling. Another contraction of the tentacle brought Sondra’s first orgasm. Her eyes rolled back and her legs shuddered around the thick phallus. Marsha’s pussy jolted for the first time. Sondra’s climax refused to fade down as more alien segments were pushed into her womb.

Marsha felt somebody’s hand touching her clitoris and she almost climaxed right there. She looked down and saw her feeding partner touching her as she insisted,

“Feed from me please.”

Marsha did.

Long moments passed and just as Marsha was about to reach her most wanted orgasm, Sondra touched her arm, “it’s your turn honey.”

Marsha looked at her and then at the alien. It took her a few seconds to focus her eyes, as the dizziness was stronger now. The fear was still there but it was overshadowed by anticipation and excitement. Her pussy was on fire. At one moment she couldn’t believe she was considering having sex with a monster and the next instant, she wanted it more than anything. She wanted to go there and feel like Sondra. Her pussy was aching for it.

Marsha stood up and approached the alien. She knelt and waited. Her heart was beating hard. Her head was spinning around. Maybe all of this was an elaborate dream. Then, she felt it. The tentacle attached itself to her pussy and it was like receiving a hundred delicate kisses at the same time. Marsha climaxed at that instant. She almost passed out but she didn’t, knowing that there was more to come.

Marsha felt some sort of appendage moving within the thicker tentacle that penetrated her vaginal cavity. At that moment, she understood why all these women were here. They were here for him, for the monster doing this to them. It was the most delightful thing she had ever experienced. The tentacle contracted forcefully and the first alien segment traveled into Marsha’s womb. Marsha climaxed again. Her hands clutched the carpet trying desperately to keep herself in place but it was so hard as her whole body shivered from unbearable pleasure. Just before the orgasm weakened, another segment was pushed in. Marsha blacked out. Her limp body fell backwards onto the beast’s body. The tentacle remained in place and kept doing its job.

Nobody knew that Marsha was not a slave yet. Not even the alien. She seemed like everybody else and no one bothered to check. Marsha’s ass was never penetrated and her mind was still hers. The colony had made its first mistake.

* * *

Hours later, Marsha woke up on a sofa. She looked around trying to remember where she was, then when she did, she immediately touched her abdomen, checking herself for something abnormal but everything seemed fine. Fear invaded her body one more time.

What have I done... Oh God, I had sex with that thing. I have to get out of here.

Marsha found her clothes and left the mansion as fast as she could. She felt a slight tickling in her pussy but she ignored it and drove home. Sam was waiting for her.

She had a hard time trying to explain to him what she had seen. At first, Sam accused her of hallucinating. She didn’t blame him. It took a long and intense discussion before he believed her.

Or at least he told her that he did, but Sam’s rational mind resisted processing that weird story,

I have to see it for myself. That’s what I should have done in the first place, Sam though as he left Marsha’s house.

Marsha was happy that Sam had finally left her alone. That itch in her crotch refused to go away and it was driving her crazy.

* * *

Later that night, Marsha was naked in her bathroom holding a hand mirror. She used it to check her vagina but she saw nothing out of the ordinary except for a line of redness on her labia. She touched it and a flare of fire spread throughout her whole body. Marsha gasped startled and confused. Then, she touched it again and the delightful sensation sparked again, this time accompanied with a weird dizziness that reminded her of the recent events in the mansion. She touched herself one more time. She couldn’t stop. It was like a wave of passion that mounted her brain and blocked everything except for pure delight. Soon, there was nothing in the world but three fingers moving like a blur in and out of her watering pussy.

A few minutes later she was lying on the bathroom floor recuperating from a huge orgasm that had almost sent her unconscious. Marsha could only remember her first contraction and blankness after that. She sat up and looked between her legs. There, snaking slowly on the humid floor, was an alien segment. Marsha screamed.

* * *

At that same time, a team of five agents dressed in black were deactivating the motion sensors installed on the mansion’s fence. They moved through the garden like shadows in the moonless night. Nobody saw them except for one person.

Sam had been circling around the mansion in his car looking for a way in when he had seen a suspicious black van. He hid and after a short while he saw the men jumping over the mansion’s wall. He was cursing his luck when he realized that someone else knew about the creature and he was going to lose his chance to be the hero. Sam decided to follow them.

Inside the house, a young woman was sitting in a small room filled with electronic devices. She had been in that room for seven hours doing nothing but staring at the surveillance monitors and she would have been sitting there for five more, waiting for her replacement, if it wasn’t for that small blue message that blinked on a black display. ‘Signal failure’. She stood up and ran swiftly out of the room. She was going to serve her sentinel function for the first time. She was going to serve her master and only that notion made her pussy twitch all the way to the guards room.

One minute later, ten toned women carrying machineguns ran upstairs and entered the alien’s room. They took their positions guarding the windows and the door. More armed women ran in different directions of the main floor, the second floor and a few went to the roof. There was no audible alarm. In fact, there was no sound at all. There was no need to warn anybody except the creature. Everyone was disposable and everyone was ready to give their lives to protect the master.

One of the guards got closer to the creature and a long tentacle was pushed into her body. Then, she moved around looking through the windows and outside the room’s door. Her eyes were his eyes now.

The FBI team silently forced their way in through the kitchen at the back of the mansion. Being so late at night, they expected little activity in the house but on the contrary, as soon as they were inside, they could hear noises coming from everywhere. The first two intruders reached a room where the lights were turned off but they could barely distinguish the silhouettes of two women wrapped around each other on a sofa. The two FBI agents looked at each other and entered the room, signaling the others to stay alert.

* * *

Meanwhile, Sam had found another door into the house. It led into a small lobby and a studio. He had just taken a few steps when someone turned the light on. Sam was startled for a second, then drew his gun as fast as he could, aiming at the moving figure in front of him. A young naked woman with black hair looked back at him.

“I’m sorry. I’ll come back later,” the brunette said, turning to leave.

“Stop!” Sam ordered.

The woman stopped and stayed there, immobile.

“Come here and don’t make any noise,” Sam told her.

The brunette turned around and walked closer to him. It was then that Sam really looked at her. Her eyes, her face, her body, she couldn’t be more beautiful.

The woman stopped in front of him and waited. Sam noticed that she wasn’t looking at him; she was looking through him, at nowhere.

“What is your name?” Sam asked.

The young brunette searched in her brain for the correct answer but found nothing. There was only one single imprinted command that needed to be followed without exception: ‘Clean the nest. Do not interfere with other activities.’

“I... don’t know,” she answered.

Sam looked at her carefully. She didn’t seem hurt in anyway. She looked in perfect health except for the fact that she couldn’t recall her own name. That gave Sam an idea of what was going on in that house. At least, he was certain now that she wasn’t there willingly.

He passed his hand in front on her face and she barely followed it with her eyes. He touched her face and she closed her eyes for a moment, like she was enjoying the caress, but she did nothing more. Then, experimenting, he touched her left breast. Again, she didn’t flinch.

He followed the curves of her body with his eyes from head to toes, Damn! She is gorgeous!

* * *

Nearby, the two women found by the FBI team were already tied up and squirming to free themselves. It didn’t matter to them that there were two guns pointing at their heads. All they wanted to do was to run to the nest’s guards and give the alarm.

The agents found this brave behavior strange but had no time to speculate. They left the women secured and moved on. One of the agents took the lead and moved directly to the stairs. As soon as he reached the first step, he was shot.

“They’re armed! Pull back! Pull back!” One of the agents screamed.

The team ran back into the kitchen planning to re-group but they were intercepted by more gunfire from the back yard. They fired back. Broken glass flew everywhere.

“Mission aborted! Let’s get out of here!” the leader screamed.

The agents put on their masks and threw gas grenades to cover their escape. They couldn’t see the attackers yet but they knew they were many.

* * *

Moments earlier, Sam heard the first shot and took cover by the door, pulling the woman along with him. He peeked out and saw the dead agent close to the stairs.

Shit! This is too dangerous. I better get out of here, he thought.

He grabbed the brunette and went out the same door he had used to get in. The firefight was taking place at the opposite side of the house, so the way to the parking lot was clear.

He pushed the woman into a car and jumped in behind her. Luckily, the keys were in the ignition. He drove through the main gate, breaking it open and escaped under the cover of the confusion.

* * *

Another agent fell wounded on the kitchen floor and one of his friends dragged him back to cover. The other two managed to get out of the kitchen through the broken windows and hid behind some ornamental bushes.

The shooting continued. One of the agents ran for a nearby tree while his friend tried to cover him the best he could. The bullets were passing inches above his head. The agent reached the tree only to find a naked woman standing behind it. He was so surprised by this that he failed to notice she was armed until she shot him.

The other agent saw his partner falling backwards, lifeless. He was running out of ammunition and decided to retreat back into the kitchen. He couldn’t see the small red spot from a laser beam shining on his helmet. One last shot was made and he was killed.

Inside the kitchen, the agents’ guns were on the floor. The wounded agent was lying motionless and the other was kneeling with his hands up and two rifles aimed at his head.

One of the nest’s guards touched the wounded agent’s neck, “He is dead,” she said showing no emotion.

They removed the mask and the helmet from the captured agent, revealing a woman with short blonde hair.

Sondra, who was standing just outside the kitchen, smirked and said quietly, “Perfect.”

* * *

Back at Marsha’s house, the alien segment was still on the bathroom floor. It twitched for a few seconds, became still, then it twitched again. Marsha was standing by the door looking down at it. Her eyes were still red from the tears but she had stopped crying moments ago.

A million questions cluttered her head: Was it the only one? Are there more inside of me? Will I become a monster? ... and so on.

Marsha heard a car stopping outside of her house. Being so late at night, it had to be Sam. She closed the bathroom door, put on a bathrobe and looked out the bedroom window to confirm it was him.

She went downstairs and opened the door.

* * *

The FBI agent was confused and scared. When her boss had told her about this unofficial mission, she knew that it had risks but she never expected to find what they did. Now she was standing in between four naked women with guns pointing at her while other women were walking around as though the heavy shooting had never happened.

“What is your name?” Sondra asked the prisoner.

The FBI agent remained quiet until one of the guards pushed a gun against her head, “Carrie” she answered angrily.

“Welcome to the colony, Carrie,” Sondra said with a sweet smile; and then she ordered, “Strip her!”

While one of the women kept a gun pointing at Carrie’s head, the other three nest-guards slung their weapons and obeyed.

“Lets take her to him,” Sondra added as soon as the agent was naked.

A million thoughts raced through Carrie’s mind. Four of her best friends had just been killed and she believed she was going to be next. She desperately looked around the house as they walked, trying to find a way to escape. They reached the stairs and the front door was just a few feet away. She considered running for it but at that moment, one of the guards grabbed her arm and the idea was discarded. They all walked up the stairs with Sondra leading the group.

As soon as they crossed the door of the alien’s bedroom, Carrie’s face turned white. A scream choked in her throat. She saw the reddish mass of the creature sitting heavily against the back wall with several tentacles spreading out over the room.

The FBI agent saw a young pregnant woman entwined within a bulk of tentacles at the base of the beast. She was barely visible as several limbs were wrapped around her body. The woman was being penetrated in the ass, pussy and mouth at the same time. Carrie couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She was perplexed and frozen, staring at the surreal scene. Suddenly, the woman moaned and shuddered, arching her back for a moment. This triggered the expected reaction from the captive agent.

She turned quickly to her right and pushed one of the guards, who lost her balance and fell to the floor. One of the other guards jumped forward to grab her but Carrie used her combat training to knock her to the ground too. She started to run towards the door, pushing the other two guards to either side. She succeeded in getting one out of the way but the other guard was ready and dove at the agent’s legs, tackling her down. The other guards jumped over and subdued her completely.

“No! Let me go!” Carrie screamed in panic.

“Lift her and bring her closer to him,” Sondra ordered the guards.

Carrie was forced to get up and move closer to the alien. Every step she took increased the pace of her heart. The first tears began to roll down her cheeks. She looked in terror at the creature, trying to understand what it was. Then she looked at the pregnant woman lying within the tentacles. Being so close, Carrie could hear the woman’s soft and constant moans.

“Her name is Casey,” Sondra said proudly to the prisoner, “Isn’t she beautiful? She is carrying our master’s baby and a new colony will be created soon.”

“What is this thing? What are you going to do with me?” Carrie asked with trembling voice.

“This is not a thing. You will understand in a moment.”

As Sondra finished the sentence, a tentacle was already dragging itself toward Carrie’s feet. The prisoner saw it and tried to free herself from the guards’ grip but it was useless. The tentacle moved upward, caressing Carrie’s calf and sending goose-bumps all over her body.

“No, please,” Carrie pleaded.

The limb reached her ass cheeks and snuggled in between, as though it was deliberately prolonging the agony of the FBI agent. Carrie understood the creature’s intentions and tried desperately to avoid the penetration. The guards were having a hard time holding her in place.

“Ahhh!” Carrie cried as the tentacle pierced through her anus.

The tendril moved deeper and Carrie stood on her tiptoes. She felt mild stings in her back.

“Ahhh...no,” she screamed again throwing her head back.

Then, her face relaxed. The guards let go of her. Carrie was a new slave.

Before becoming an active field agent, Carrie had worked in the intelligence department. Tons of very valuable information was downloaded from Carrie’s mind to the alien’s.

* * *

Across town, in Marsha’s house, Sam was explaining to Marsha what had happened in the mansion and about the young woman that was standing beside them, wearing Sam’s jacket and nothing more. The woman was looking at both of them with a confused expression. She paid special attention to Marsha.

“So, you just snatched her and brought her with you?” Marsha asked.

“Well, I had to do something. There were gunshots all over the place. I couldn’t just leave her there.”

“Can she talk?” Marsha asked.

“It seems that they erased her memory. But yes, she can talk.”

“What’s your name, honey?” Marsha asked the woman.

She just looked at Marsha and without saying a word, she walked to her and held her tightly.

“Hey, she likes you!” Sam commented happily.

Marsha put an arm around the woman and couldn’t avoid feeling a little aroused by the loving embrace but she concealed it well in front of Sam.

“What are we going to do now?” Marsha asked.

“Well, I guess now it’s time to call for backup. Those people are heavily armed and dangerous. All I wanted was to get some credit and that’s a given.”

“What about your partner Laura?”

“Laura is with them, so I don’t think I have to worry about her anymore.

“Is it alright if we stay here with you for a while?” Sam asked.

“Sure, no problem,” Marsha said looking at the beautiful young woman and thinking about the alien segment still sitting on her bathroom floor.

“There’s no point in taking her to the precinct at this hour. I’ll do that tomorrow morning and I’ll talk to the captain to organize a full takeover of the mansion,” Sam said.

“That sounds good to me,” Marsha responded, “I’ll try to find some clothes for this cutie.”

Marsha grabbed the slave’s hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom. The young woman followed her like a puppy.

Sam watched both women as they walked away, one wearing a small bathrobe and the other wearing just his jacket. He felt his cock stir inside his pants.

As soon as they entered Marsha’s bedroom, the slave pulled softly on Marsha’s arm. Marsha turned around to face the young woman, who swiftly untied Marsha’s bathrobe and grabbed one of her breasts. Marsha was a little surprised but didn’t stop her.

“Please, feed me,” the woman said as she leaned over, trying to place her lips around Marsha’s nipple.

Marsha reacted by taking a step back, “What?”

The slave just looked back at her, pleading with her eyes to let her eat. Marsha remembered her recent experiences inside the mansion. The words from the pretty redhead still roamed in her mind Feed from me. Marsha began to understand the ways of the colony.

Feeling sorry for the helpless woman standing in front of her, she just said, “I can’t feed you right now. We’ll find something for you later, ok?”

The woman nodded.

Marsha turned around and opened a few drawers, looking for panties and other things. It took her a few minutes but she found an appropriate outfit for the young woman. She turned around and the slave was not there anymore.

“Hey! Where are you?”

Marsha heard a gasp coming from the bathroom and hurried in there. The slave was inside, kneeling on the floor. Marsha looked down just in time to see the last inches of the alien recruiter-segment slipping into the woman’s vagina.

“Wait! What are you doing?”

Marsha saw the slave’s eyes roll back and her arms falling feebly to her sides. The chemicals were numbing the slave’s already subjugated mind even further. Marsha looked at her for a moment wondering what was happening inside the woman’s pussy.

A few seconds later, the slave was just staring ahead and breathing calmly. Marsha passed a hand in front of the woman’s eyes but there was absolutely no reaction.

“Can you hear me?” Marsha asked.

“Yes,” The response came slowly and softly.

Marsha wasn’t expecting any response and was startled for a second. Then she said, “Get up please”. The slave did as told. Now she was standing rigidly in front of Marsha.

Marsha looked at the woman submerged in a deep trance. Somehow, she found it alluring and exciting. A mild tingle unavoidably flared in her pussy. Marsha knew that at this very moment, she could do whatever she wanted with this woman. That feeling of power excited her even further. Her own live doll to play with. Marsha realized that her nipples were swollen as the delicate caress from the silk bathrobe sent a wave of pleasure across her body.

Marsha looked back to check if Sam was still downstairs and then she leaned forward, whispering to the slave’s ear, “Lick my pussy.”

The slave went down to her knees and did as she was told.

* * *

“What the hell is taking them so long?” Sam wondered as he started to walk up the stairs. He had been in Marsha’s room countless times so he decided to check on them.

He reached the door in time to see Marsha’s legs shaking as she arched her back in the middle of a big orgasm. The pretty slave’s face was buried between his friend’s legs, sucking and licking with unrestrained excitement.

What the... Sam was about to interrupt them, then he had second thoughts.

He unzipped his pants and without any warning, he shoved his cock deeply into the slave’s pussy. She climaxed almost immediately. Sam felt the delightful contractions around his cock, which encouraged him to pump harder.

Marsha recovered from her climax and opened her eyes, looking with surprise at Sam. Sam looked back at her. Then, Marsha smiled mischievously. Sam just kept pumping the slave’s tight cavity with all his might.

* * *

The next morning, Sam woke up between the two women. He looked at the peacefully sleeping slave and he couldn’t avoid feeling a little guilty about having sex with her the night before. She couldn’t even remember her name and still he had fucked her brains out. The guilt diminished a little bit when Sam remembered the slave’s moans and multiple orgasms; maybe she enjoyed it more than he did.

Marsha woke and looked up to see Sam had got dressed.

“I’m going to check out the mansion before going to headquarters. Can you take care of her for a while?” Sam asked Marsha, signalling at the sleeping slave.

“Sure, no problem. Just be careful, ok?”

Twenty minute later, Sam was driving in front of Sylvia’s mansion. The main gate was wide open and there was no activity in sight. Sam stopped right in front of the gate and noticed that there were no cars parked inside either.

He waited for a few minutes and still he couldn’t see any movement anywhere. He suspected that after the incident last night, the house might be have been abandoned. He stopped near the front door of the house and got off the car. He couldn’t see anybody through the windows.

Sam opened the front door and with his gun ready and his nerves on edge, he decided to go in. The house was completely quiet. The smell that filled the air was nice, like woman’s perfume. Sam remembered what Marsha had told him about the creature being on the second floor, in the main bedroom. He walked up the stairs trying not to make any noise, even though he was sure that the house was empty.

He reached the main room and looked inside. His heart jolted wildly inside his chest. The beast was there! The bulk of the main body, the tentacles; everything just like Marsha described it. Sam aimed his gun and hesitantly stepped in. He looked around but nobody else was there. The creature was alone.

This can’t be. This has to be a trap, Sam thought.

He jumped out of the room ready to fire, aiming in various directions but still there was nobody around. It was strange.

He moved into the room again and looked at the immobile creature. It was then that Sam noticed a yellow box near the base of the beast’s main body. He carefully took a few steps forward with his finger on the trigger. He realized that he had seen that kind of device before. There was a display showing numbers at the front, ‘...12 ...11’

“Shit!! It’s a bomb!” Sam shouted out loud.

He ran out of the room as fast as he could.

‘...9’

He turned in the hall racing for the stairs but he slipped and fell.

‘...8’

Sam got up and reached the stairs.

‘...5’

He ran downstairs and got to the main floor.

‘...2’

He opened the front door.

‘...1’

The explosion blasted across the mansion. Sam flew ten feet in the air and landed in the bushes. Pieces of debris fell everywhere. All the windows on the second floor exploded, letting a ball of fire escape and expand around the house. Pieces of glass and remains of furniture were scattered across the garden. A few second later, everything was quiet again.

Sam’s ears were buzzing. He had a few scratches on his arms and face but other than that, he was in good shape. He sat there for a few minutes, recovering.

Sam looked behind him and saw the destruction caused by the explosion. The smoke was clearing out even as some curtains and cushions were still on fire. Sam got up, still feeling woozy and walked into the house again. He had to see what had happened to the monster.

The alien’s main component was hydrogen, which made him very volatile when exposed to fire. When Sam reached what remained of the creature’s room, there was nothing. No main body, no tentacles, not a single trace of the alien was left.

There goes the evidence, he thought.

Sam drove away from the destroyed mansion reconsidering his whole plan of action. He could hear the sirens of approaching fire trucks.

* * *

That same morning, Senator Healey was lying on his bed. He looked up at the blurry image of his daughter, bouncing up and down on top of him. He blinked a few times but the image was the same. Something was not right. He considered for a moment pushing Melissa off but the way she was massaging his cock with her vaginal muscles was too good, too pleasant to let go. Every time he thrust his phallus upward, the pain in his chest increased a little more. The pace increased and his breathing got shorter. Suddenly, everything went black.

Moments later, Melissa was looking down at her father. She wanted to reach her climax but she knew that this wasn’t going to happen. Something in the back of her mind bothered her but the thought was too dim to be recognized. Her father was lying beneath her, immobile, pale, dead. He had been poisoned. He had been punished for betraying the colony and the penalty was death.

Melissa’s mother entered the room and joined her. They looked at the lifeless body of the man that used to be their husband and father but they felt no remorse. They had done it for the colony. They had done it for their master and that was all that mattered.

“You have done a good job, baby. He should have known better.”

As she said this, Melissa’s mother plugged her tendril into her daughter’s anus and whispered, “The nest has a new location. I’ll show you.”

Melissa gasped loudly and threw her head back as the information flowed into her mind.

* * *

Meanwhile, in Marsha’s house, Marsha was worriedly looking at the slave.

“Please, let me feed from you.”

Marsha had been hearing those words all morning and she had been trying to feed all kinds of food to the slave but it was useless. She refused to eat anything.

“Fine, I’ll take you to get some food. Just don’t tell Sam, ok?”

Marsha knew that it wasn’t wise to take the slave back into the mansion for a quick meal but she figured that the security was light and she could get away with it.

She also knew that getting food for the slave was not the only reason she wanted to go back to the nest. She needed more information about the colony, about the creature. She wanted to know if there were more tendrils inside of her and how to get rid of them. But also, in the back of her mind, Marsha wanted to go there and find the redhead again, maybe get some ‘food’ her herself too. It tasted so damned good.

Marsha was really surprised when she arrived at the nest and saw the devastation.

“Sorry honey,” she told the slave, “Let’s find Sam and figure out what to do.”

Marsha went to the police headquarters looking for Sam but just as she was getting out of the car she saw Laura. Marsha didn’t know the detective in person but she knew her face. And there she was, walking out of the building toward her car.

“You’re in luck honey. I’ll get you food very soon.”

She followed Laura out into the suburbs. They arrived at another big house with a tall fence. Marsha waited until Laura was inside the house and then she drove in.

Marsha and the slave walked into the lobby and looked around. The activity was the same as in the previous nest. Naked women were coming and going all over the place. They both undressed and Marsha led the slave into some sort of studio. The first thing she saw was a familiar face; the redhead. Marsha felt a mild tingling in her pussy anticipating what was about to come.

Marsha immediately approached the redhead, they looked into each other’s eyes for a few seconds and then they kissed. There was no need to say anything. Marsha wasted no time engulfing one nipple between her lips and sucking. The reward was immediate. The familiar dizziness spread across her mind. Marsha looked back at the door without releasing her food source. The slave that came with her was gone. She thought about going to look for her but she discarded the idea. She could do that later.

Actually the slave was upstairs witnessing the birth of the new generation of the alien. Casey was on the bed with her legs spread wide. She was leaning back on Sondra, who tenderly fondled the teen’s pussy. Casey’s belly was very distended and something was moving inside, stirring, pushing. One reddish tentacle slipped out of Casey’s pussy and twisted around, entering her anus. Casey’s eyes rolled back for a second and then she looked around the room, as though recognizing her new surroundings. Moments later, Casey’s eyes rolled back again as she arched her back and moaned loudly. The creature’s main body began the push out from the teen into the world.

Half an hour later, Sondra was comforting an exhausted Casey while the slave that came in with Marsha stepped forward, unable to resist the urge to be probed by the alien. She had been programmed to share any information relevant to the colony and there was plenty of new data in her head.

The tentacle penetrated several inches into the slave’s body and made the appropriate connections, establishing the mind-link. The slave’s eyes started fluttering.

Marsha was discovered. So was Sam.

* * *

Marsha was still downstairs with her mouth attached to the redhead’s pink pussy. She already felt full with fluid but she couldn’t stop drinking. It tasted too good and this might be the last time she could taste it.

Sondra walked into the room hand in hand with another beautiful woman; a feeder-reprogrammer. Sondra made the signal and the woman positioned herself behind Marsha. Slowly, a thick tentacle slipped out between the slave’s pussy lips and snaked impatiently between her thighs. She grabbed Marsha hips as the tentacle snuggled in her ass cheeks.

Marsha gasped with astonishment and looked back. She saw this gorgeous woman behind her. Her dazed mind tried to analyze the situation. She remembered the tendril that had slipped out of her pussy the day before. She feared that maybe they wanted to put another one in her. But it had been the creature who did it before. Maybe this woman just wanted to join the orgy, to give her more pleasure. Marsha decided to let her.

The tentacle found its mark and pushed in. Marsha felt pain for a moment. The phallus pushed deeper. It hurt so good. Marsha felt weird pinches in her lower back. The tentacle pushed ever deeper. Marsha moaned with pleasure. She looked at the warm pussy waiting in front of her and reattached her mouth to it. This was better than she thought it would be. Suddenly and surprisingly, a strong climax exploded within Marsha’s body. Marsha didn’t know what had happened until a few seconds later. Her pussy was still contracting, her legs were still shaking. Marsha was confused. The climax didn’t build up as it is supposed to do. It just came, stronger than she had ever experienced before.

Marsha was just putting her thoughts together when another orgasm shattered her mind and body. This time she didn’t think. She couldn’t. She just rode it, trying to remain conscious. A distant voice echoed in her head.

“Are you enjoying this?” Sondra asked. “You will become part of the colony and you will feel like this everyday.”

“Who are you?” Marsha gasped, barely able to speak.

“It doesn’t matter who am I. I am the colony. We all are. We are part of him and he is sending this for you.”

Sondra signalled and another climax was pushed into Marsha’s mind. Then another one. This continued for a long time.

* * *

After the disappointment of losing the evidence with the explosion at Sylvia’s mansion, Sam went home to take a shower and change clothes. He was just getting ready to go back to Marsha’s house when the doorbell rang. Sam grabbed his gun and opened the front door.

“Hi Sam,” Laura greeted him.

* * *

When Marsha came to her senses she was lying on the carpet of a different room. She looked around. She saw the beautiful woman that had penetrated her ass moments ago. She saw several other women standing rigidly around the room. Then she saw it. The creature was right there in the middle of the room. But it was a lot smaller, only the size of a watermelon. There was only a single tentacle coming from the top of its body.

“Go to him,” Sondra said.

Marsha looked at her and then looked back at the creature. She thought about her past and her possible future, about the mindless slave that had been in her house, about Sam. Then she thought about the orgasms. The countless orgasms that she had enjoyed and the ones that were to come.

Marsha stood up and walked to him, sealing her fate.

* * *

A few days later, Sam was looking at a pile of money in front of him. He was no longer a cop. His days of frustration were over. He knew he had been bought but he didn’t care. Below the table, the most beautiful slave had Sam’s cock buried deeply in her throat. She was a gift to him, as long as he behaved according to the colony’s interests. It was a good deal.