The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is connected to Wiseguy’s academy series...

Do not copy without permission and do not read if there is any reason why it is not advisable for you to do so.

Colors

by MichelleLovesTo

5.Hot Magenta and Canary Yellow

Leia and Jessica Christensen had been friends for years. After Leia’s ability started kicking in, she was never quite sure if people really liked her or if maybe she was influencing them somehow. In retrospect, she could see where she might have changed the way people looked at her, but Jessica had been her friend before all that. She knew she had never influenced her, even accidentally, because she had liked Jess just the way that she was and wouldn’t change a thing.

Leia had felt nearly her whole life that she didn’t fit in. Too white for some people, too black for others, and no matter how much her parents loved her (and each other) they couldn’t protect her from the people around her. Leia knew growing up that she was lucky to live in the era that she did, but it was small consolation when she was the only girl not invited to a birthday party or to go skating on Friday nights.

Jessica had never seemed to look at the color of her skin, at least not as a bad thing. Growing up, they had played with make-up and done each other’s hair. Leia would tell Jessica she wished that she had her long blonde hair and Jessica would say that she thought Leia’s skin was so pretty and smooth. They had been like sisters. She was always invited to Jessica’s parties.

When Leia had hit puberty, she’d realized that boys were not as disgusting as they’d used to be, and she had found herself noticing them more. Unfortunately she had also found herself noticing girls. She’d felt more isolated than ever, and it made her angry. Her ethnicity was different from everyone’s at her school, she could do things with her thoughts that nobody else could do, and now girls aroused her. Sometimes it had seemed like the deck was stacked against her.

She had been terrified when she’d faced the fact that she was in love with Jessica. Whenever she pictured the perfect girl, it was her friend that she imagined. But she had been afraid to think about Jess in that way; after the thing with Brian it had almost escalated to a phobia, but she could not imagine ever really hurting her friend.

Unfortunately, that’s exactly what she’d ended up doing.

A few days before the end of summer vacation, Jessica invited her over to hang out by the pool, and (although Leia didn’t need further incentive) she mentioned that her parents were gone for the weekend, and that meant that the bar was officially open. Jess laughed and added that maybe they could skinny-dip, too. Leia knew she was kidding but loved the image that sprang to mind.

When Leia got there, Jess was wearing a pink thong bikini and it was nearly impossible not to gape. Of course, Leia looked whenever she knew Jess would not notice. She felt herself becoming aroused and tried to fight back the images that started to pop into her mind.

She went to change into her yellow bikini. When she emerged from the bathroom, her friend let out a wolf whistle. Leia blushed and Jess laughed. “You look soooo sexy, Lee,” she said in a joking tone, then added, “I would love to have a tiny waist and big hooters like you!”

The girls headed outside, and the afternoon was spent getting pleasantly drunk, swimming, and hanging out poolside. As the sun was setting, Leia looked over and noticed that Jess had fallen asleep. The song on the radio played quietly, We were born before the wind, also younger than the sun ere the bonnie boat was won as we sailed into the mystic, and the sun on Jessie’s skin made her look lit from within. It reminded her of how she’d felt that night.

She found herself touching Jessica’s face with her fingertips, finally tracing the outline of her lips and imagining what she would taste like. Jess was the only person that had ever understood her and accepted her, and she wanted to kiss her just the one time. She knew it might be a mistake, but she wanted Jess to be the first girl that she ever kissed – even if her friend would never know it.

She leaned over and lightly pressed her lips to the blonde girl moaning slightly at the taste of her friend. She tasted of Pina Coladas and a unique flavor all her own. Leia could not help but deepen the kiss, pressing the tip of her tongue into the opening between Jessica’s lips, wanting that moment to last forever and knowing it would have to last a lifetime. She would never have the courage, or the chance, to have that moment again.

Just as she was about to pull back she felt her friend wake up and struggle. She pushed Leia aside and sat up, pulling towel to herself. Her eyes were huge. “My God, Lee, what were you doing?”

“I ... I’m sorry, it didn’t mean anything, I swear. I was just curious. I mean, I never kissed a girl before, and it was just something to do. I’m sorry if I freaked you out.” Leia tried to laugh to break the tension of the moment, but it caught in her throat.

For the first time in their friendship, Leia saw her friend look at her in judgment, and she thought it would break her heart. Why did she have to be so stupid? So different?

“Lee, I’m not like that. I’m sorry if you are! Really sorry.” Jessica stood up, increasing the distance between them.

“I’m not like anything, Jess, I was just curious, like I said.”

“That wasn’t the kiss of someone that was just curious. You had your tongue in my mouth and you liked it, I could tell.” Jessica was looking at her like she was a stranger, someone to fear a little.

“Well, okay, I liked it. What’s the big deal? I’ll never do it again. Maybe we could go inside and see what’s on TV.” Leia knew she sounded panicked. She should … she was terrified. For the second time in a matter of months, she wished she could go back in time to a point before she did something stupid.

“Leia, maybe you should just go.” Jessica couldn’t seem to even look at her anymore.

“Jess, look, I’m sorry, please ...”

“Go now, okay?”

Suddenly, Leia knew she had the power to make it okay. She could make Jess forget everything like she’d had to do with Brian that time. She wasn’t sure it was right, but she couldn’t lose the only real friend she’d ever had in her life. If she could just have a second to think…

“Please … give me a second,” she pleaded, moving closer to her friend.

“Leia, just get out of my house! Go!”

Leia reached out to touch Jessica like she had hundreds, maybe thousands of times, but this time Jessica flinched and moved out of reach. “Jess ... I … I didn’t mean it like that!” Leia tried to grab her hand, just to get her to stay still so she could concentrate.

“Get your fucking dyke hands the fuck away from me!” Jessica spoke with more virulence than Leia had thought her capable of, and the words just hung in the air for several seconds.

“Jess, how can you talk to me like that? We’re best friends!”

“Maybe we were best friends, we aren’t anything now. Shit, all the times I showered in front of you and shared a bed, you were getting off on it.”

“It wasn’t like that, it was never like that. I love you, Jessica, please don’t be like this!”

“You love me? Well, I don’t love you!”

“Don’t say that. Maybe you don’t love me the way that I love you, but I know you care about me! I just know it!”

“I don’t even know you; you’re just some freak I thought I knew!”

Anger, hurt, and grief flowed through Leia. She had spent her life feeling different, and the only safety and love she knew outside of her family was with Jessica. How could Jess call her a freak after she’d confided in her how different she had felt her entire life? She began to sob.

“Look, you need to listen!”

Leia knew it was more than her imagination that even through her tears the world looked more vivid.

Jessica seemed to hesitate for a second, as if she had almost lost her train of thought. “Look, you ... you need to get out.” She seemed to gather steam again, apparently wanting to hurt Leia. “Just wait until the girls at school find out you are a big old nasty dyke!”

Her friend’s betrayal felt like stumbling into a wasp’s nest; and if her friend would betray her so easily, she didn’t see why she shouldn’t betray her right back. Leia knew how she’d screwed up last time; she could fix it and get what she wanted, too. Why not? She knew that no matter what she did, the friendship was over. Even if she could make Jessica forget the kiss, she could never forget Jessica’s reaction. She was determined that it not be a total loss.

As Leia felt her body surge with energy and saw the world go brighter again, a tremor wracked her body. God, this feels so right, so natural. Why do I fight this?

A bright smile came across her face. Her voice was sure and confident. “Jess, it’s getting dark. Get all the candles you can find and bring them here. Matches, too.”

“What are you talking about? You’re leaving.”

“No, I’m not, so stop wasting time talking about it. I’m not leaving and you don’t want me to, anyhow. Now do what I asked, and hurry.”