The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is connected to Wiseguy’s academy series...

Do not copy without permission and do not read if there is any reason why it is not advisable for you to do so.

Colors

by MichelleLovesTo

8. Bubblegum Pink and Playdough Blue.

Sam walked into the hotel room to find Max sprawled on the bed in sweatpants and a Puysegur PE Department t-shirt. She was always amazed at how he could see a hotel room as a home away from home. On the other hand, she was eager to get back to their little apartment.

“Hoover’s okay!” She said it as a statement. She knew he would not be that relaxed otherwise.

“Yeah, seems to be. They’re holding him overnight for observation.”

“I’m glad since he is – from what I hear – the only reason I chose to go out with you.”

Max laughed. “Nah, it was really my charm and good looks.

“Y-uh huh. If you say so.” She had to admit to herself he looked pretty damned cute at the moment – not that she was going to give him the satisfaction of telling him that.

She walked over to the bed and stripped down to her pink camisole and matching panties. She plopped down next to him.

“Hey, slob, ya gonna pick your clothes up?” he asked, beginning to tickle her.

She laughed and tried to squirm away. “Stop it! Not at this second … they can keep your dirty socks company.”

“So – Leia – d’ya hook her?” he asked, settling back against a pillow.

“If you mean will she be attending our lovely institution of learning, all signs point to yes.”

“I’m glad – she’s a good kid.”

“Yep, I like her a lot. She’s very bright and caring.”

“So you in the mood to fuck, or what?”

“What girl could resist that?”

“I know, babe, it’s difficult to resist when I turn on the charm! Want to flip a coin to see who gets to run the show?”

“Sure, but if it’s you I don’t want to end up fucking myself with the remote again. I just don’t trust that things in hotels are as clean as they could be.”

“Would you like me to scrub my cock with antibacterial soap before we commence?” he mocked.

She tried to keep a straight face. “Could ya?”

Max grabbed a coin from the table next to the bed. “Heads or tails?”

Sam analyzes. “Does my choice also indicate the course of events for the night?”

“Heh. Never thought of that.”

“Not a trick coin, right?”

“You wound me.”

“Heads.”

Max flipped the coin and showed it to her. “Yes! Tails!”

“Don’t sound so damned happy – you know you have fun either way.”

“Hey, macho image to preserve! Not like you aren’t gonna have a good time!”

‘Yeah, okay. No remote! And nobody said it had to be easy for you.”

“Planning on putting your time as teacher’s pet in D.A.M.I. to good use?” Max grinned. They had met in Defense Against Mind Invasion class. “You might want to remember who was ranked number one in the school for Advanced Penetration.”

“Peter Raami.”

“Bullshit! I got my name on a plaque!”

“Oh, right, when you said advanced penetration I thought you meant… ah … forget it!” She allowed the implication to sink in. There was more than one way to throw your adversary/lover off kilter.

“Something you want to say about that date you two went on?” Sam thought Max looked adorable when he was jealous.

“Nope, nothing. Advanced penetrate me, stud!” Sam worked on closing off her mind. She pictured a strong, thick, impenetrable brick wall. “C’mon, huff and puff and blow my house down!”

She could feel him pressing in; he was methodically seeking a weakness, a foothold, a chink, a place to scale … a way inside.

“Good, Sam. Except I know a couple things that are going to help me,” he growled.

“Yeah, what?” The very act of making him work for it, combined with giving her brain a challenge, was a powerful aphrodisiac. She felt her pussy tingle.

“Well, the ‘huff and puff’ comment tells me that you built a barrier … I’m thinking brick. Why would you tell me which method you used? And a first year trick at that.”

“Maaaaaybe I built a barrier … and maybe not. Maybe you are just Reaching – trying to change the nature of my defense.” Damn

“Which brings me to the second point, Sammy … deep down you are playing to lose! Not even that deep down. You didn’t say that I should try to blow the house down – you told me to blow it down. You want me inside. Deep inside. You will let me in! Know why?”

“Why? School me, partner.” The tingling was increasing. She didn’t sense any mind invasion yet, so she knew it was still all her.

“’Cause it’s a lot more fun when I’m inside. You know it … and I know it … and we know it. You want me inside. Somewhere there is a weakness, and even if I can’t find it you and I both know it’s there and that it’s only a matter of time before you crumble – before you let me in because you want it so much!”

“Good job, Max, but excuse me if I don’t applaud. Classic. You are trying to create a weakness by convincing me that it already exists.”

“Nope. It’s there. The reason you don’t applaud is because once you let go of your grip even that much you will start to do other things with your hands. Like gripping those nice big tits. I love that…”

“I know what you’re doing, Max.” Sam pictured her impenetrable wall. She imagined a trowel, mortar, and a wheelbarrow of bricks. She noticed a slight crumbling on one end and calmly walked over for a quick repair.

Max continued. “The first time I saw you, I tried to be a gentleman, pretend that I was into you for your mind – and you do have a nice mind to probe – but my mind was on those mouthwatering tits … and your hands. You have really long, elegant fingers … I saw you and got this really strong image of your hand wrapped around my cock. You know what was interesting about that?”

Sam saw that another portion of the wall was beginning to weaken. She raced to bolster it up, but the demeanor that she showed Max was calm, her breathing even.

“Not a whole lot. Pretty typical male fantasy, I would guess.”

“A pretty typical female fantasy, too. The thing was that the hand wrapped around my cock was the hand of the redhead next to me – Ms. Samantha McGill, but the hand was wearing a ring I had never seen before. Not yet, not then. A month later I saw her wearing the ring for the first time. A claddagh ring.”

Fuck. She tried to concentrate. The wall was still crumbling but she was still slightly ahead. “What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that I am a Reacher – not a Reader. Haven’t been blessed with psychic abilities. Only one way I could know about that ring. Tell me what way that would be, Sam. Let me in.”

She fought to concentrate. “I have no idea what you’re getting at!”

“I’m getting at you … getting to ya. So I’m in class sitting next to this pretty redhead with amazing tits and graceful hands; I have the psychic abilities of a kumquat, and yet I get a clear image of her hand wrapped around my cock, and wearing a ring that I have no idea she owns. Did I mention that the girl has just found out upon testing – and what a cute little guinea pig she must have been—that she has the ability, beyond her primary Reach, to actually project strong images into people’s heads?

“You’re going to let me in because we had the hots for each other from day one. You don’t want me out here – you want me in there – in you.

“C’mon baby … c’mon, cup those tits … play with those nipples … ya know you want it. Know what else was interesting about that image?”

“No, but I’m sure you will tell me.” Did her voice come out a little breathy?

“It told me that not only did you want your hand around my tool, but that you wanted my heart too.”

She knew she was losing but refused to give up quite yet. “You could tell that from the way that I stroked your cock in your little fantasy, huh?”

“The claddagh ring … the heart was facing inward. I’m just as Irish as you and if I recall right – and I know I do—that is the sign that a girl is taken. You knew within five minutes of meeting me that you were off the market, so why fight it now? You didn’t officially change the position of the ring until the day after we fucked, but in your mind it was a done deal long before that. Give in, Sammy.”

“No.” She looked at the wall. It had degenerated beyond anything she could fix. Samantha’s last stand.

“I love you too, Sam. If my fat fingers didn’t look so damned stupid with jewelry I get one of those bullshit rings myself.”

The wall came crashing down. She imagined Max standing on the other side and calmly crossing to ruins to stand before her. She knew her mind was translating it into terms she could understand. Neither Max at the wall or Max on the bed pulled her closer. That wasn’t how this was to be played.

Instead he kept talking – making sure that when she gave in that it would be an unequivocal surrender.

“Baby, baby, let me in … you know your pussy is wet for me, you know you want me inside you, you know you want to cum all over my cock. Just say it.”

“Mmmmm, no.”

“Stubborn. Look down.”

“No.”

“No? Look down.”

Standing among the ruins of her wall she felt the unquestionable desire to obey. Sam in the pile of rubble looked down – as did Sam on the bed. She was cupping her tits, playing with her nipples. She also made note of the fact that Max’s sweatpants had a serious tent in them. She closed her eyes, but the image remained.

“That’s alright, Sam, that’s alright. Close your eyes, but I’m in your head now. I’m right there in your brain, but that isn’t quite good enough for either of us. Where do you want me, Sammy?”

“I..inside. IWantYouInsideMe! Deep inside me! Mmmmm.” She pinched one of her erect nipples rather hard – she didn’t know if she did it on her own or if Max made her. What did it matter?

“Tell me, Sam.”

“I love you Max and I love your big perfect wonderful cock and I’m yours totally and forever. Take me, fuck me, fuck me hard … please.”

“Keep talkin’ baby.”

She opened her eyes. “I need you so much Max. I was tempted to have us go at it right on the vice principal’s desk.”

Max smirked and Samantha reached for him.

“Not quite yet. Keep talkin’.”

“Please, Max.”

“Soon. Slip off your panties.”

Samantha obeyed.

“You make me insane. I can’t get enough of you. I do crazy things when you’re around!”

“Play with your pussy and tell me.”

“I made that bitch that was checking in at the same time as us lose her room key. In fact she’s going to keep locking herself out.”

Max laughed. “Why’s that, baby?”

“Because she came on to you without my permission. That’s not allowed – and because I was mad at you. Did you do something to her, Max?”

“Other than my natural charm? Jealous, huh?”

“Yes.”

“Possessive?”

“Mmmm, yeah.”

“Because you want to own me, you jealous bitch,” he said affectionately. “The situation now. Ironic, huh?”

“Yes.” Even through her desire she vowed to make him pay, sometime soon. “Very ironic!”

“Don’t stop playing, but don’t cum.”

“Mmmm, Max, feels good. I’m thinking of you fucking me. You’re right, I want you inside me.”

“What if I told you I did get in that woman’s head … the one with the incredible disappearing room key? What if I told you that I wanted you two to go at it. Would you?”

“At this second … yes!”

“If I called her now, you would do it? Wouldn’t that violate one of your rules …?” he said with a wink.

“No … yes… you’re making me crazy. You have standards as high as I do, anyhow. You wouldn’t make a woman go against her natural proclivities.”

“Big word, baby. I met the woman again – Stacy – she had lost her room key, go figure, and was retracing her steps. We got to talking. It seems like she is not exactly opposed to a little fun with a couple.”

“Yeah?” Samantha found the idea very hot – it had been a while since they’d had that kind of fun. “Well, I suppose we could…”

Suddenly she found herself writhing on her back, literally knocked over by the sudden surge of lust that went through her body. “ Ohhhh, mmmmm, Max! God, yeah!” Her hips bucked off the mattress as she … couldn’t quite come. “Max! Please!”

“Come, Sam,” he said in his slow, even way, and Sam saw stars.

When she came to her senses, Max was smirking. She could also feel him slowly escalating her desire again.

“You were saying?” he asked.

“I was saying I suppose we could give Stacy a call.” She felt another wave of desire as a reward, and she began to writhe and stroke again.

“Not worried about her anymore?”

“At this second? Um, no. Now could you please either call Stacy or stick your damned cock in me? In fact, I can’t wait … cock now, Stacy later.”

“To be honest, don’t know what her name is… didn’t see her again. I just like to be reminded my girl is kinky. I also don’t think you should be bossy, considering…”

“What? You’re such an assho…oh! God! Mmmm, Max! I’m sorry. Sorry! Please! I want you in me! You win! You completely win! Please fuck me!” She reached out to him with wet fingers.

“Awww, baby, you don’t need to beg,” he said, kicking aside his sweatpants, and slipping inside his partner. “I’m always at you’re service, Red.”

* * *

Leia tried to slip in without being noticed, but her mother, with her supernatural mom-hearing, zoned in on her entry.

“How was the library, Lee?” she asked, brushing a lock of hair off Leia’s cheek.

“Great. Mom? Would it be okay if I went away to school?”

“I thought you wanted to stay close to home.”

“I did, but – if there was an opportunity that took me away for a while … would that be okay? Or if I wanted to do some traveling.”

Leia’s mother smiled. “We raised you the best way that we could and to be the best person possible. In a few months you’ll officially be an adult – we’ll miss you, but the very last thing we would ever do is stop you from finding your own path. Why?”

Leia hugged her mother. “In the words of Kermie – I suppose that I’m planning to find the Rainbow Connection.”

The End.

* * *