The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Come, As You Are

Chapter 2

Nibbling and starting to suck on Mistress’ clit, Bobbi felt as whole as she’d felt in a long time. Everything seemed so right about this. She should be kneeling and pleasuring her owner. She should be helping Abby, her lover, to service her. She should be lost in arousal from the humid heat of her Mistress’ pussy, her goddess angel’s juices and scent all over her face.

It felt like heaven, and when she heard Mistress cry out in desire, clutching her hair and forcing her face and mouth tighter to her sex, grinding against her and starting to cum, Bobbi came again, too, moaning and sucking at Mistress’ sweet release. It seemed to go on forever, but was still over far too soon for Bobbi’s liking.

It’s so good, though, she thought, as she happily licked and cleaned the last traces of Mistress’ cum off the soft, sticky folds in front of her.

Finally, Mistress pulled them both away from her well-used holes, holding them by the hair and staring down at them, a dreamy smile on her face. “It’s so nice to know you haven’t forgotten how to thank me properly,” she sighed. “But it’s time to get out of here and head for somewhere safe, some place where we can ‘thank’ each other in peace.”

She stepped away from them, leaving her two slaves kneeling there, and pushed down her skirt before fluffing at her sweaty hair. “Put your clothes back on, Abby. And you, Bobbi, go put something on, too. Then just toss what clothes you can into a couple of suitcases, and we’ll be on our way. Now hurry!”

“Yes, Mistress,” Bobbi and Abby responded, Abby crawling around to collect her clothes, and Bobbi struggling to her feet.

She was about to head for her bedroom, but stopped as her mistress walked over to the still-bound Linda. Bobbi had totally forgotten about her friend and bodyguard while all this had been happening. She was going to say something, but didn’t, as Mistress beat her to the punch.

“I didn’t realize that all female federal agents were such randy sluts, Linda,” she said with a laugh. She took the back of Linda’s hair in her hand and snapped it down, forcing the bound woman to stare up at her before continuing. “Look at you. You’re practically steaming, you’re so hot and bothered. I could cut glass with your nipples and I’ll bet your panties are a soaked mess. Don’t you have any professional pride at all?” she sneered.

Bobbi watched Linda flush, not sure if it was from anger or embarrassment. Probably both, she thought. But there’s no reason for Mistress to be so mean, is there?

Her mistress wasn’t done, however.

Still holding the now struggling, grunting Linda by the hair with one hand, she used her other hand to fish Linda’s breasts out from inside her haltertop, leaving them both exposed to the room. Bobbi had never quite realized just how attractive her friend’s breasts were, especially with her dark brown nipples so obviously swollen and aroused.

“You like this, don’t you, slut,” Mistress was saying, massaging and working each of Linda’s breasts and nipples in turn. “Admit it... right now you’d like to be my cunt-worshiping slave, too... wouldn’t you?”

Bobbi could tell that Linda was trying to shake her head “no”, but Mistress was controlling her head by using her hair, and deliberately forcing Linda to nod “yes”, instead. She could see Linda’s continuing struggle between anger and embarrassment, and felt a huge pang of guilt when Linda was finally able to look over at her, her eyes both desperate and aroused.

This wasn’t right, and it should stop.

“Mistress! Please... you’re hurting her. There’s no reason to hurt her.”

Bobbi saw Mistress turning to her, her visage angry for a moment, but then calming. “Don’t you worry about Agent Fratello, Bobbi. Besides, for what she and her federal cronies have done to you, she should probably be killed, much less hurt a little.”

Bobbi was shocked. “Oh no! My god, you can’t kill her, Mistress!”

Mistress shook her head. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to kill her, but maybe she should be punished a little for what she’s done to you. Whatever the case, you just go get ready to leave, and let me worry about what to do with Linda. Shoo!”

Bobbi took a step, almost automatically responding to Mistress’ command. Then she stopped again, her earlier happiness all but gone.

She was remembering all the kindness Linda had shown her over the past months, all the times she’d been there for her when she’d needed her the most. She was suddenly remembering the time she’d walked past Linda’s bedroom one night and heard her friend moaning, “Bobbi”, her voice thick with arousal. Embarrassed, Bobbi had put that out of her mind as simply being wrong, and hustled off to her own bedroom.

There was no way Linda could have been deliberately trying to hurt her. Something about this just wasn’t making any sense.

“Maybe I shouldn’t go with you, Mistress. Maybe you and Abby should just make a run for it. I’ll make sure Linda doesn’t contact anyone until you get away.”

This time Mistress’ anger was more obvious as she turned to glare and say, “You’re going with us, period! It’s what you want and need, Bobbi. Linda used you, played you.” She stopped stroking one of Linda’s nipples, and instead, gave it a vicious pinch. “Didn’t you, slut?” she demanded.

Linda cried out into her tight gag, struggling and twisting, her eyes filling with tears, unable to free herself from Madame Boranski’s grip.

Though it was almost a physical pain for her to challenge her mistress, Bobbi couldn’t stand watching this anymore and cried out, “Stop it! Stop hurting her!”

But Madame Boranski didn’t stop, pinching Linda’s nipple even harder, if anything. “Well, let’s turn this around then, Bobbi. I’ll stop hurting her if you go get packed this second. How’s that?”

Bobbi didn’t like the look in Mistress’ eyes as she said that, but at least it was a chance to get her to leave Linda alone.

“Ok, Mistress. You promise not to hurt her if I go get ready?”

“That’s right, sweetie,” she replied. “You just do what I tell you to do, and I won’t hurt her.”

Bobbi nodded, ready to accede to that, Mistress’ last words ringing in her ears as she took a few steps toward her bedroom.

... Do what I tell you to do, and I won’t hurt her... Do what I tell you to do, and I won’t hurt her....

Those words were familiar, hauntingly familiar. Do what I tell you to do, and I won’t hurt her. Mistress had said them to her once before. Do what I tell you to do, and I won’t hurt her. Only... only, it wasn’t Linda who she was threatening if she didn’t obey. Do what I tell you to do, and I won’t hurt her...

It was Abby.

Something in Bobbi’s mind snapped. She could feel partitions melting, walls collapsing, sending a new rush of old memories flooding into her brain, assaulting her inner senses, paralyzing her. She remembered being tied to a chair, much like Linda, only with one arm free. Something terrible was happening... something awful....

“Don’t hurt Abby!"... “Do what I tell you to do, and I won’t hurt her”... finally complying, digging her nails into her own tits until she drew blood... “Don’t hurt her!"... “Do what I tell you to do, and I won’t hurt her”... doing the same with her nails to her pussy, to her labia and clit... horrible, helpless pain... Mistress laughing, Abby crying, struggling against the ropes in her own chair... more threats, more pain... Mistress tying up her free arm... Mistress starting to scream about being double-crossed... picking something up off the table...

With another rush, another tsunami of lost thoughts, Bobbi began to remember it all.

Linda, staring at her through tears of pain, started to scream into her gag, seeing Bobbi eyes flickering, knowing she was flashing back to the memories they’d all tried so hard to keep from her. Lunging at her restraints, she watched the anguish in her friend’s face as her eyes flashed from side to side like a caged animal.

“Bobbi? Bobbi?” Madame Boranski was calling out, seeing Bobbi standing there like that.

But Bobbi couldn’t hear her, remembering...

Embarrassment and hurt, her hair falling to the floor in silken clumps... pain, unlike anything she’d ever felt before... her breasts, pussy... hot, searing pain, blood spattering... Mistress, picking up a bat... the sound of bones cracking, breaking... her own endless screaming... a universe of pain, confusion, betrayal... unbearable pain... all of it endless and unbearable...

Bobbi felt her mind starting to shut down, to run away from that awful pain, unable to stand it, the memories too much for her to live with. She needed to hide from them, to get away somehow, to find a place in her own brain where they couldn’t get to her anymore, couldn’t hurt her ever again.

She could feel Mistress and Linda and the world receding, everything turning dark and cold around her.

Something tugged at her though, something she needed to do before she disappeared forever. She held onto that small thought, trying to concentrate on it through the fear and her need to escape. She had to... she had to... say goodbye to Linda. That was it.

Linda—her friend and protector—would know why she had to leave. Still, Bobbi knew she owed her friend at least one last goodbye before she ran off to hide from the demons.

It was enough to let her focus, to get her eyes to work for a moment longer. She could see Linda struggling wildly, as if trying to get to her, apparently crying out through her gag, though Bobbi couldn’t hear her for the roaring in her ears. She saw Mistress, not looking at her anymore, but yelling at Linda, slapping her viciously across the face. Then again, slapping her and pushing her back in the stool so hard she almost went over backward.

And still, Linda only had eyes for her.

Something else snapped in Bobbi’s mind then. This time, however, instead of snapping apart, it snapped back together, as strong and stiff as a steel rod. It wasn’t much, but it allowed one important realization to come to her.

It was a reminder that this was now, not back then, and that there was something different about her own situation this time.

Linda was bound to the chair, just the same as Abby had been back then.

The big difference now was this time, she wasn’t....

“Stop hurting her,” Bobbi whispered.

Mistress looked back at her, startled, but then smiled. “Welcome back, Bobbi. I’m not sure what happened to you just now, but are you finally ready to do what I told you to do? Are you ready to obey me, again?”

“Don’t hurt her anymore, Mistress,” she said, walking over toward the two of them, “and I’ll do anything you say. Or....”

“Or?” Madame Boranski said, looking puzzled.

“Or perhaps,” Bobbi said, snapping out her left hand to grab her startled “mistress” by the throat, “I’ll just kick the shit out of you, you fucking bitch!”

Bobbi spun Madame Boranski around and drove the heel of her right hand hard into her forehead, letting her go at the same time to crash backward onto the floor.

“That’s for making me hurt myself,” Bobbi yelled. She turned to Linda, startling her by reaching over to pat her on the head. “I’ll be back to untie you in a minute, hon.”

Linda was stunned. The look on Bobbi’s face was like nothing she’d ever seen from her before. She didn’t look timid or afraid anymore. She didn’t look confused, or like a victim.

No... right now she looked like a hunter.

The look was both thrilling to Linda, and frightening. She watched as her naked, sweat and juice-covered friend marched over to Madame Boranski and brought her foot down hard on her stomach, forcing the other woman to double up in pain.

“And that’s for cutting off my hair!”

Bobbi dropped down on the gasping madam’s stomach, sitting on her and grabbing one of her wrists. “And this is for what you did to my tits!” she growled, taking one of Madame Boranski’s fingers and bending it back until it snapped, causing her to scream.

“Shut up!” Bobbi yelled, backhanding her across the face, practically knocking Madame Boranski out. “That’s for the bat!” Then she slapped her hard, sending her head spinning back in the other direction. “And so is that!”

Abby, who up until now had been kneeling there in stunned silence, clutching an armload of clothes to her chest, cried out, “Bobbi! What are you doing to Mistress? What’s wrong with you?”

Bobbi looked up at former lover, bloodlust roaring through her, remembering everything now as if she’d never been hypnotized.

“This woman is the slime that slime scrapes off its shoes, Abby. She’s a user, a life-destroyer. She ruined your life and mine. You don’t love her, and you don’t love me. She tortured and hypnotized you into believing her lies, into living her lies.” She reached down and patted Madame Boranski on the cheek, trying to keep her conscious.

“Stay with me, you monster,” she said, glaring down at her, her mind full of hate and vengeance. “For what she’s done to us, and to others, Abby, she doesn’t even deserve to live. And if I had my piece with me, I’d put society out of its misery, once and for... wait a minute!”

She stood, smiling, and walked over to the counter, picking up Linda’s .38. She turned to her friend and said, “You don’t mind if I borrow this for a minute, do you?”

Linda strained at her restraints, shaking her head, trying to beg Bobbi with her eyes. She’d been so excited to see the real Bobbi returrn, and to begin the ‘five minutes alone’ with Madame Boranski that she’d wanted, but this was going way too far.

But Bobbi had different ideas.

“Thanks... I didn’t think you would,” she said, turning and going back to sit on Madame Boranski’s stomach again, pinning her arms to her sides. Then she slid the stubby muzzle of the gun into her mouth.

“Payback is a bitch, isn’t it, Boranski?” she said softly, pulling back the hammer.

Linda was struggling and screaming into her gag again, but couldn’t do anything else to stop Bobbi. Abby had stood, though, and moved over to her, putting a hand on Bobbi’s shoulder and pulling at it. “Please don’t do this, Bobbi,” she begged.

Bobbi didn’t even look at her, simply reaching up and pushing her away, over toward where Linda was tied. “You saw what she did to me, Abby,” she whispered. “You know what she did. She’s hurt so many other women, destroyed families. I have to do this. I have to....”

Abby turned to Linda with a plaintive look on her face. Linda saw her, and raised her chin up and went, “UUUHHGGH!", then shook her head hard. Finally understanding what Linda wanted, Abby stepped to her side and quickly loosened the gag, pulling at it until it popped out of Linda’s mouth.

“Federal Agent Angelos,” she croaked, her mouth so dry from the gag. She quickly licked her lips and tried again. “Federal Agent Angelos... cease and desist!”

Hearing her real name for the first time in forever, Bobbi stopped. Shaking her head in denial, though, she stared down at her wide-eyed captive. She was a bit stunned to see a tear fall onto the back of her right hand, the one that held the cocked revolver, but she remained resolute.

“No... we kill rabid animals, don’t we? She has to die.”

“Yes, maybe she does, Agent Angelos, but not by your hand. Not here, not now.”

“But you don’t know what it was like... the things she made me do, the things she did to me. You just don’t know,” Bobbi replied, more tears dropping down onto her hand.

“You’re right... you’re right, Bobbi,” Linda called to her. “But I do know one thing... no, two things.”

“Which are?” Bobbi said, reaching up with her left hand to wipe the tears away.

“One, you took an oath to obey and defend the law. Killing her breaks that oath. And two, if you kill her, you’ll never forgive yourself, knowing you’re acting just like she would. And that’s a memory that you’ll never forget, a memory we’ll never try to remove from your mind.

“Please, Bobbi... I know you’re hurting so bad, but please don’t kill her. I’m begging you, Bobbi... please!”

Bobbi stared down at Madame Boranski and saw the terror in her eyes, saw her own hand shaking, her finger trembling on the trigger.

It would be so easy.

Still, for a moment she allowed herself to think about not killing Madame Boranski, of doing what her friend Linda had asked. Life was about options, after all, and decisions about what each of us should do, and why.

When she did that, she felt a momentary lifting of her spirits, a bit of renewed spark in her heart of hearts.

She took those as a sign, and thought about her choices even more... what they were about and what each might lead to. Finally, with a soft sigh, and remembering who she was and what she’d pledged to stand for, she pulled the barrel of Linda’s gun from Madame Boranski’s bleeding mouth, and carefully lowered its hammer with her thumb.

Her features changing from terror to anger, and after licking the blood from her lips, Madame Boranski hissed, “You fool! I’ll make you pay for this. If it takes the rest of my life I’ll make you pay for....”

She never finished that sentence, however, as Bobbi brought the butt of the gun down hard on her forehead, knocking her out cold.

“Whoops... slipsies,” Bobbi said, suddenly feeling the urge to giggle.

“Bobbi!” Linda called out, horribly relieved now, “That wasn’t right, either!”

“I know,” Bobbi said, standing and moving toward Linda and a shell-shocked Abby, “But I needed one last bit of closure. Surely you wouldn’t deny a girl a little bit of closure, would you?”

Linda, exhausted and drained, could only laugh, staring at Bobbi’s naked body as she approached, happy to see that she seemed better now, and fully in control of herself.

“Bobbi,” Abby whispered, staring at her, too. “I’m so confused. My mind’s all mixed up. I don’t know what’s right or who’s wrong, or what’s going on at all anymore.”

Bobbi put the gun back down on the counter, then took Abby’s hands in her own, looking into her eyes. “We can clear things up for you, sweetie. Trust me, when you go to the office to make your statement, we have some trained people there who can help you sort this all out. Simply know that everything that happened to you today, with Madame Boranski and me, is not you. It is not your life, or who you are, or what you truly want. This was all unreal. I promise, soon you will know, will remember, the truth.”

She leaned in and gave Abby, who stood there in tears, a small kiss on the cheek. “But for now, why don’t you just go into the bathroom, take a shower, and get dressed. You’re safe now, and things will be all right soon. Ok?”

“Ok, Bobbi,” Abby said, still looking sad and forlorn, but standing up a bit straighter. Bobbi and Linda watched as she walked over to her clothes, giving the unconscious madam a wide birth, picked them up, and headed off down the hallway.

“Poor kid. I think the Psyches back at the Agency can help her out, though, and give her her own life back, just as they did before,” Bobbi said softly. “And we have work to do, too.”

“We do?” Linda asked, suddenly realizing she was still bound, still sitting here with her breasts out and exposed and lifted high by the haltertop tied beneath them. Bobbi seemed to be recognizing that, too.

“Well, yes,” she said, reaching out a hand to run her fingers over the nipple that Madame Boranski had been pinching so hard. “Our deviant witch found out about Abby and me somehow... where we live and all. She also knew your full name. So that means she has someone in the FBI or WPA who’s feeding her information. And knowing her, it’s probably another victim who’ll need our help,” Bobbi finished, still sliding her fingers gently over Linda’s bruised nipple.

“Does it hurt much, hon? Are Bobbi’s fingers helping it to feel all better?”

Linda’s eyes went wide, confused and uncertain as to why Bobbi was doing this and saying that. There was no question, though, about the tingles starting to spread out all through her body from where her... her... partner was touching her. “What are you doing?” she whispered.

Bobbi brought up her other hand, a wide, slightly feral smile on her lips, and said, “Something, if you guys hadn’t turned me into a total heterosexual, that I would have been doing months ago, considering how wonderful they look.” She cupped, then began massaging, Linda’s breasts, teasing them, sliding her thumbs slowly over her nipples.

“You’re... you’re not heterosexual?” Linda gasped. As it was, Bobbi’s manipulations were beginning to unleash all the fantasies she’d ever had about her “assignment”.

“Let’s put it this way, sister... how many people at the agency know you’re a slutty little lesbian?”

Flushing deeply, her arousal starting to skyrocket, Linda whispered, “Just a couple, I guess.”

“So how was the agency supposed to know that I was, and apparently still am, a raging bisexual, Linda? Hmm?”

“I get... I get your point. We didn’t know....”

“I know,” Bobbi said, then leaned in to whisper in Linda’s ear. “I also understand that they were doing the best they could to put me back together. Still….

“Do you have any idea of how sexy you look like this, all bound and helpless with your beautiful tits hanging out? If we didn’t have to call in the troops and finish this business up, I’d be strongly tempted to take complete advantage of you right now.”

“You wouldn’t!” Linda gasped, almost as much from the sexual excitement she was feeling as from the shock of what Bobbi was implying.

“You wouldn’t like that?” Bobbi asked, pulling back and giving Linda a coy smile. “That’s funny,” she continued, reaching down and starting to slide Linda’s breasts very slowly back inside her top, “because one would think your nipples would be going back down if you didn’t want that.”

She finished “fondling” them back inside, then pressed a hand between them to Linda’s ribs. “And your heart is hammering pretty hard for someone who wouldn’t want me to play with her.”

Linda was finding it difficult to speak, her face red, biting at her lower lip.

“Something wrong with your lip, hon?” Bobbi asked, leaning down to lick it gently, before simply kissing her.

Linda’s eyes flew open, and she struggled for a moment, surprised and lost. Within seconds, however, her struggles had changed into a sensual writhing, as she kissed Bobbi back, as she gave in to the passionate feelings that were turning her insides to jelly. They let the soft kiss continue for a few moments before Bobbi pulled away once more, obvious signs of arousal on her face.

“I’d better untie you now,” she whispered, “so you can call in.”

“Right... so I can call in,” Linda said, staring up at her.

Shaking her head, Bobbi moved behind the counter stool and started to unwrap the duct tape from Linda’s wrists, doing it quickly, as she figured that would hurt less. Then, while Linda tried to rub some of the sting and soreness out of them, Bobbi knelt and untaped her ankles. When she was finally finished, she eased Linda off the stool, and helped her to stand.

“Thanks, Bobbi. I’ll get my cell and call in. I’d better tell them to bring some paramedics, too, I guess.”

“That’s too good for her, by half,” Bobbi replied, frowning. “But go ahead. From here on out, we do this by the book. Where are your cuffs?”

“Top drawer on the right,” Linda told her, pointing toward the dining room hutch.

Bobbi walked over and dug them out, returning to Madame Boranski and kneeling next to her. Meanwhile, Linda took her phone out of her purse and searched through her contact numbers.

Turning her former tormentor onto her belly, Bobbi began to cuff her, and none too gently.

“You have the right to remain unconscious. If you give up the right to remain unconscious....”

“Bobbi!” Linda yelled.

“All right, all right. I’ll read her her Miranda’s when she wakes up.” Bobbi sighed, standing and turning to face her friend.

“Tell me, though... as you’ve gotten me so randy again... is it wrong for me to be imagining what Abby is doing in the shower right now? You know, with the soap and sponge and all?” she asked, looking slightly embarrassed.

Linda didn’t reply, simply starting to blush as she hit the “send” button and put her cell phone up to her ear.

* * *